Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meag personal

The very best dating internet sites offer you a lot of wide variety and privacy, amongst other capabilities. datehookup join The best outfit for every day this week! FEMAIL reveals this season s greatest trends to embrace in the Seeking to use and app from our app, develops, google maps or social media and so on. best place to get laid in jamaica Those apps only enable u to get to know Strangers or people today that you did not have possibility to talk in real life.

mega personal classified ads

I ve not discovered success in lengthy term romance. rapid city singles club I have a few guidelines reject any woman with a Snapchat filter on their pics. If I wasn t interested, I nevertheless thanked them for their comments and moved on. gorgeous latina teen Appear, I m going to be sincere with you guys… I m a massive superhero fanatic so this query is super critical to me.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/30/2014 4:13:29 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,271)
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from twining:
Great. I totally agree with you. The majority of black women are abusive, b*tchy, competetive, and more than likely have larger balls than you and the op. With that being said, weaklings as such should probably not try to take on the challenge for fear of grabbing that bull by the horns and being injured. You win. You really do. Because there is just something about you that makes women wanna fight you and I'm sure it's not just black women at that.

And thats the problem right there. Look, there are things woman do that men don't like. Our first reaction is not to WANNA FIGHT. Then blk woman sling insults when that man DON'T fight, like you just did.

This is how blk woman get labled. Everything gotta be a fight or a challenge with blk woman. NO man wants to come home to that, blk or otherwise.

Just like you attacked me when I said something you didnt like. NOT ONCE I did I attack or refer to you personally. Not once but you womder why blk men feel like this. So keep on proving my point

[Edited 9/30/2014 4:16:01 AM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/30/2014 4:28:01 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from twining:
Go ahead then. Scroll back through to where the op posted all black women below the age of forty are b*tches. You apparently agree with him so zip it.

I heard what he said about blk woman under 40, don't remember him saying "ALL" but......

In my opinion, if you care to know, there are normal differences in younger blk women from older. Lifestyles, activities, etc. But there are definite similarities in how they think when dealing with men, relationships and their mouths. Bcuz the younger ones get their attitudes from the older ones....... and R&B Divas. Lmao

9/30/2014 4:41:55 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from brownsugg93:
Theres a complaint all over the us that black women AND men aint ish so they must be right right? Im guessing you agree with them on that too

Baby listen..... blk men have a LOT of F'd up shit with them, not all but most. But I NEVER, NEVER, NEVER ran to the defense of F'd up blk men, NEVER!! No guilty conscience come pouring out of my mouth when the subject arises.

If the majority of blk men didnt walk around with their pants pulled down along with other dumb shit the circle wouldn't get labled as such.

I'm a blk man but I ONLY..... speak for myself and I NEVER defend blk men for the shit they do. Maybe if I did it myself I'd feel a need to be defensive but I'm not so I DON'T.

9/30/2014 4:51:56 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

twining
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,998)
Anderson, SC
25, joined Jun. 2014

Omg. I totally didn't notice that being a black woman with black female family members being older than me. Dr. Shut up. Please. You wouldn't know me from the next girl yet you decide to judge me all the same. The way you judge everybody else. And that's why black women are all gonna be the same to you cause you immediately come at us like we're about to knock your teeth out of your mouth. So in turn, how exactly do you expect us to act towards you? You give nothing but attitude.

9/30/2014 5:25:27 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from twining:
You're wasting your time trying to reason with anyone who believes what the op is saying. They're not gonna look at people as individuals but as a whole.

You're partially right. We all are looked at and placed in different categories. By citizenship (country), state, city, side of town (north, south, etc), ethnicity (race), culture, class (social groups) and as individuals. From most to least important varies.

But any category OTHER than individuals are labled based on the rule "The Majority Rules" which defines the meaning of speaking "in general". It doesn't mean ALL or EVERY of that category. It means the LIKLIHOOD is either more or less. Anyway......

These categories can either group us by having MORE similarities or separate us by having MORE differences. But when the lable is positive NOBODY have anything to say then. Right?

If OP had said blk woman are more beautiful, are better in bed, have phatter asses and make better mates...... not one blk woman would blast and throw insults then right? NO ONE would say, "Its not all blk woman" or "It must just the ones you dated" now why is that? Why?

9/30/2014 5:27:39 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
starr_so_happy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,846)
Perry, IA
33, joined Jun. 2014

Im not mean or angry. .if anything im too nice

9/30/2014 5:48:16 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from twining:
Omg. Please. You wouldn't know me from the next girl yet you decide to judge me all the same. The way you judge everybody else. And that's why black women are all gonna be the same to you cause you immediately come at us like we're about to knock your teeth out of your mouth. So in turn, how exactly do you expect us to act towards you? You give nothing but attitude.

Wrong!!! I would expect a certain behavior from you. But if you don't show it, exhibit it then I can open myself to you not being like that. But after a number of yrs seeing the same thing from so many "individuals" you can't help to expect it.

Now the flip side.....

Meeting me someone might "expect" me to smoke weed, live in someone elses house, play videos and don't work. Fine! But knowing me is to know I work for myself, own a big a** 5 bedroom house, NO DRUGS WHATSOEVER and have a classical education. Not to mention I'm a nice guy and sexy.

9/30/2014 6:20:51 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

twining
Anderson, SC
25, joined Jun. 2014

Alright. I'll try a different approach then. Do you like my lipstick? There are two different base tones. Which one is your favorite?

9/30/2014 7:53:22 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
blackchina75
Irving, TX
42, joined Jun. 2014

I'm not mean at all and all black women not mean some just have a attitude for no reason...

9/30/2014 8:33:19 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,510)
Atlanta, GA
44, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from blackchina75:
I'm not mean at all and all black women not mean some just have a attitude for no reason...

Good answer. No attitude, not displaying the same qualities OP is talking about, and without attacking black men in the process.

Excellent answer!

Have a great day sister!

9/30/2014 9:04:24 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
bigrich02
Dallas, TX
33, joined Aug. 2014

Well not every black woman mean but the ones that is mean messes it up for the really sweet ones cause the ones thats mean likes to fuss,fight,overreact,cry about what you doing not never what they do and hot tempered void of understanding dont have no communication skills at all likes to point the finger insecure and jealous hearted not only do we feel this way but their kids do too screaming and holling wow i could go on but time wouldnt allow me to peace.

9/30/2014 1:01:34 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from twining:
Alright. I'll try a different approach then. Do you like my lipstick? There are two different base tones. Which one is your favorite?

I can't tell by your profile pic but its a very cute pic. Very attractive indeed.

9/30/2014 1:06:14 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
kissmyattitude1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,340)
Baby
Brazil
34, joined Jul. 2014

9/30/2014 1:14:47 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from blackchina75:

Like I said many times before, ITS NOT ALL. But it is the majority which is why the circle is labled as such.

If you have 500 ppl, 475 of them smome and 25 didn't then that group is labled "The Smokers" group. The 25 who don't smoke is not enough to relable the bcuz they're outnumbered.

As human beings this is how we recognize each other in our society. Sometimes the lables are good, sometimes they're bad. But we all belong to a group that have good and bad lables.

9/30/2014 4:04:06 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

twining
Anderson, SC
25, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
I can't tell by your profile pic but its a very cute pic. Very attractive indeed.

Thank you.

10/1/2014 12:09:56 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
woman_4_woman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,535)
Omaha, NE
29, joined Jun. 2014

Not all black women are like that. Although I'm not going to dating a black woman.

10/1/2014 1:15:22 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
spiritofgood
Over 1,000 Posts (1,189)
Lawrence, KS
26, joined Aug. 2014

Because butthurt. Plain and simple.

10/1/2014 1:25:41 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
fackchiw
Lehigh Acres, FL
41, joined Aug. 2014

Thanks Obama

10/1/2014 1:47:19 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,510)
Atlanta, GA
44, joined Aug. 2014

You're welcome.

Shhhhhhh!

Don't tell anyone who I really am...

10/1/2014 2:04:13 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
doctormit
New York, NY
44, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from huffdaddy32:
mostly every black woman I've met is mean, hot tempered, and angry for no apparent reason.and those are the first one to say I'm not like that I'm not categorize me all day soon as you look at them wrong they try to fight. i really hate the black woman nowadays. hot tempered, club hopping, baby having, unloyal, violent fat heffas

Ok black women, tell us why you are so mean?

10/1/2014 2:07:59 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
doctormit
New York, NY
44, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from twining:
Omg. I totally didn't notice that being a black woman with black female family members being older than me. Dr. Shut up. Please. You wouldn't know me from the next girl yet you decide to judge me all the same. The way you judge everybody else. And that's why black women are all gonna be the same to you cause you immediately come at us like we're about to knock your teeth out of your mouth. So in turn, how exactly do you expect us to act towards you? You give nothing but attitude.

Wow, you are a feisty one. Knocking people's teeth out & stuff.

10/1/2014 6:36:55 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
bruceinsaginaw
Saginaw, MI
61, joined Mar. 2014

Because they are always uncomfortable from the hair hats they wear. Must be really hot under all that waxy smelly fake hair.

10/1/2014 8:29:34 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

carmelcb
Over 1,000 Posts (1,036)
Tallahassee, FL
26, joined May. 2012

womp womp none of them want ya huh??

10/1/2014 9:00:11 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

miss_zeva
Saint Louis, MO
45, joined Jun. 2014

i am dealing with black women and man every day . take little time to get to know them
man and women they are verry nice if you get to know them.
i am working in flears market at east st louis iL
i been working out there 7 years . we have verry fun with black women and man every day.
alot people say east st louis scare them. but i working out there 7 years not thing wrong out there

10/1/2014 9:01:17 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

10/1/2014 9:04:17 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

stanleyzee
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (56,678)
Dayton, OH
60, joined Dec. 2012

Z

10/1/2014 10:03:25 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
doctormit
New York, NY
44, joined Feb. 2014

Allow me.....lol. truth is its taught in our culture which is why the majority is like. They honestly believe they're not being "the best" blk woman they can be if they weren't like that.

Ask any blk woman to define what a "strong blk woman" is. Everything they say is combatives. "I don't let no man walk over me" "I don't need no man for nothing" "I'm not taking a mans bullshit" "Keep him on a short leash" etc, etc. Everythings combative.

So what do you expect from generations of this taught in broken homes? Watch R&B Divas or Love and Hip Hop, these are the women thats considered the BEST of what blk women have to offer. So they pick up and enforce where the home teaching left off.

Not all or every but most ....

Yes the word combative does come to mind. Can arguments be made without being defensive or being so offensive? Is that a possibility?

10/1/2014 10:38:28 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
lover_wanted38
Washington, DC
26, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from huffdaddy32:
mostly every black woman I've met is mean, hot tempered, and angry for no apparent reason.and those are the first one to say I'm not like that I'm not categorize me all day soon as you look at them wrong they try to fight. i really hate the black woman nowadays. hot tempered, club hopping, baby having, unloyal, violent fat heffas

i feel the same way, they always yelled on the phone without saying hello or how are you doing?

10/1/2014 11:05:18 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
woman_4_woman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,535)
Omaha, NE
29, joined Jun. 2014

@ Carmel

Thats a very pretty profile picture.

10/1/2014 11:47:06 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

thatniceguy94
Corona, CA
22, joined Sep. 2014

Just putting it out there I'm black and I wouldn't even date a black girl waaaayyy too much anger and drama

10/2/2014 12:02:00 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

goodvibes1
Tarzana, CA
58, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from thatniceguy94:
Just putting it out there I'm black and I wouldn't even date a black girl waaaayyy too much anger and drama

I dunno why black women are mean and angry...Maybe its because they date men like Ray Rice and Chris Brown

10/2/2014 12:05:17 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

twining
Anderson, SC
25, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from goodvibes1:
I dunno why black women are mean and angry...Maybe its because they date men like Ray Rice and Chris Brown

That's pretty much the reason why a lot of women, black, white, and all the colors in between in jail for domestic abuse are there. I think every woman feels the same way I do when it comes to people putting their hands on the face.

[Edited 10/2/2014 12:05:53 AM ]

10/2/2014 12:12:21 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

goodvibes1
Tarzana, CA
58, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from twining:
That's pretty much the reason why a lot of women, black, white, and all the colors in between in jail for domestic abuse are there. I think every woman feels the same way I do when it comes to people putting their hands on the face.

I agree...Its really not about race...its about how we treat one another....In life we get back what we put out there....Perhaps the OP needs to look at himself to find the real reason why he attracts these women

10/2/2014 12:31:45 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

carmelcb
Over 1,000 Posts (1,036)
Tallahassee, FL
26, joined May. 2012

thank ya gorgeous

10/2/2014 12:32:45 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

joshwash27
Bronx, NY
30, joined Apr. 2014

FActsz

10/2/2014 12:33:32 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
pariah84
Over 2,000 Posts (2,931)
Leavenworth, KS
33, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from carmelcb:
thank ya gorgeous
Thought your name at first was "Cameltoe"

10/2/2014 2:01:53 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
monique1111
Estherville, IA
40, joined Mar. 2014

Who wants you lol

10/2/2014 4:48:13 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
marriedncheatin
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,816)
Twin Falls, ID
50, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from monique1111:
Who wants you lol

Many ppl want me..I'm special just ask me

10/2/2014 8:27:33 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

carmelcb
Over 1,000 Posts (1,036)
Tallahassee, FL
26, joined May. 2012

Quote from pariah84:
Quote from carmelcb:
thank ya gorgeous
Thought your name at first was "Cameltoe"

10/2/2014 12:45:16 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
bruceinsaginaw
Saginaw, MI
61, joined Mar. 2014

who wants a rachet?

10/2/2014 4:31:09 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from goodvibes1:
I agree...Its really not about race...its about how we treat one another....In life we get back what we put out there....Perhaps the OP needs to look at himself to find the real reason why he attracts these women

Thats where you're wrong my friend it is about race and culture. Japanese woman are taught NEVER to interrupt their men when they are talking. Try telling a blk woman that and see what u get COMBAT!!!

Indian woman are taught that their men are the heads of the household and NEVER question or challenge him. Try telling that to a blk woman and see what you get. COMBAT

Try using terms like "Stay in your place" "Know your role" "Submissiveness" or "I'm the head of this family" and see what happens. Just make sure you have nothing else to live for if you do.

You can't tell me it's the same with other races and cultures of women. Unless they've been Americanized and even then blk women will have them beat in all subjects pertaining to COMBAT against their men.

10/2/2014 4:59:49 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,510)
Atlanta, GA
44, joined Aug. 2014

Preach

10/2/2014 5:06:39 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,676)
Salem, OR
64, joined Nov. 2013

All the black women I have encountered have been nice to me. Of course, I don't abuse them in any way.

10/2/2014 5:24:15 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
msmilarina
Valley Stream, NY
30, joined Aug. 2014

First off not all black women, is "the mad black woman." This idea that we are, gets me upset.

Every women no matter what color has standards and is prideful. And most of the time a black woman's standards are considered over the top. And her pride-fullness is considered irrelevant or looked at as man hating.

Meanwhile... It's ok for black men to degrade black women. Sorry but f**k off!!!

10/2/2014 5:40:38 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

twining
Anderson, SC
25, joined Jun. 2014

Thats where you're wrong my friend it is about race and culture. Japanese woman are taught NEVER to interrupt their men when they are talking. Try telling a blk woman that and see what u get COMBAT!!!

Indian woman are taught that their men are the heads of the household and NEVER question or challenge him. Try telling that to a blk woman and see what you get. COMBAT

Try using terms like "Stay in your place" "Know your role" "Submissiveness" or "I'm the head of this family" and see what happens. Just make sure you have nothing else to live for if you do.

You can't tell me it's the same with other races and cultures of women. Unless they've been Americanized and even then blk women will have them beat in all subjects pertaining to COMBAT against their men.

A lot of japanese women leave their home country to relocate to the US to obtain such freedoms.

A lot of indian women relocate to the US to acquire such freedoms.

Depending on who's declaring me to stay in my place, know my role, calling me submissive(though I'm a mix of both roles), and claiming they're the head of the house; I'll more than gladly obey to such orders.

Depending on households and ways we were brought up, some of us black women do come out swinging. Metaphorically anyway.

[Edited 10/2/2014 5:42:02 PM ]

10/2/2014 6:03:39 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
bruceinsaginaw
Saginaw, MI
61, joined Mar. 2014

Key statistics - African American HIV epidemic

Between 2008-2011, African Americans accounted for:

64 percent of all HIV infections among women
67 percent of all HIV infections among children below 13 years old
42 percent of all HIV infections among adolescent and adult males
64 percent of all HIV infections among adolescent and adult females. 2
The estimated lifetime risk of becoming infected with HIV is 1 in 16 for African American men, and 1 in 32 for African American women, a far higher risk than for people of other ethnic backgrounds or races. The rate (per 100,000 population) of new HIV infections is 8 times larger among the African American community, than that among white people, based on population size. 3

Since the beginning of the HIV epidemic in the 1980s, over half of people who have died of AIDS-related illnesses were African American. 4

- See more at: http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-among-african-americans.htm#sthash.7xxJvKdb.dpuf

They cant be happy about all the down low brothers bringing back diseases they picked up in prison or from crack hookers.

10/2/2014 6:44:05 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

twining
Anderson, SC
25, joined Jun. 2014

HIV and AIDS aren't even gay diseases. People like you piss people like me off.

10/2/2014 6:58:09 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
24, joined Jun. 2014

10/2/2014 8:40:06 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from msmilarina:
First off not all black women, is "the mad black woman." This idea that we are, gets me upset.

Every women no matter what color has standards and is prideful. And most of the time a black woman's standards are considered over the top. And her pride-fullness is considered irrelevant or looked at as man hating.

Meanwhile... It's ok for black men to degrade black women. Sorry but f**k off!!!

Lets go over an earlier lesson that we learned from earlier in this thread, shall we? lol

When speaking in general is not to include ALL or EVERY of said subject. It refers to the majority bcuz thats how we as humans associate with each other in every society.

With being said NO ONE in here made a reference to EVERY blk woman WHO EVER EXISTED. But you claimed in your retort that it was. Definate sign of a guilty conscience for sure.

If the comments made don't pertain to you then there's no reason to be so "pissed off"

If this thread was about blk women being the best in bed, better looking or the sexiest you wouldn't have NOTHING to complain about. I dare you to say you would. lol

Here end of the lesson.....

10/2/2014 8:52:49 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from twining:
A lot of japanese women leave their home country to relocate to the US to obtain such freedoms.

A lot of indian women relocate to the US to acquire such freedoms.

You're right, I agree. Thats what I meant by being Americanize. See ppl who abandoned they're native cultural teachings are considered "rejects" and their presents are no longer welcome among those who cherish there culture.

They are looked at as a threat to their way of life. In this "Apple Pie American" culture NOTHING is cherished. Whats good today is bad tomorrow and vice versa. All bcuz someones "FEELINGS" change from one day to the next.

10/2/2014 8:58:50 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from twining:
HIV and AIDS aren't even gay diseases. People like you piss people like me off.

Gotta agree with you again. That shit he talking about has no place in this thread, no relevance whatsoever.

When did we start taking about HIV? Be real careful my friend bcuz without relevancy your comment CAN be taken as a personal attack and that ain't cool.

10/4/2014 6:33:50 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
jimmco
Monroe, NY
55, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from huffdaddy32:

You're obviously running into the w-r-o-n-g ones....totally.

10/4/2014 6:54:04 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,095)
Baltimore, MD
36, joined Dec. 2012

You're right, I agree. Thats what I meant by being Americanize. See ppl who abandoned they're native cultural teachings are considered "rejects" and their presents are no longer welcome among those who cherish there culture.

They are looked at as a threat to their way of life. In this "Apple Pie American" culture NOTHING is cherished. Whats good today is bad tomorrow and vice versa. All bcuz someones "FEELINGS" change from one day to the next.

That's america for ya.

10/4/2014 7:02:42 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  

smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,095)
Baltimore, MD
36, joined Dec. 2012

I hope white women aren't feeling too smug over this thread. Hopefully they are intelligent enough to realize that the same weak-minded men who have enough bitterness inside them to attack black women would not think twice about eventually doing the same to them.

10/4/2014 7:16:15 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
4uijack
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,178)
New Port Richey, FL
82, joined Aug. 2013

Will you nigga's give it a break?

10/5/2014 3:18:42 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,603)
Chesterfield, MO
28, joined Sep. 2013

if black women luv demselves appreciate demselves n dey own kind they wudnt have f**ked up attitudes but dey tryin so damn hard ta keep up wit whitey miss daisy dat dey hate demselves
dum a** hos shit git a grip GOD made u da queens of da universe not no damn honkey

10/5/2014 3:53:54 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
strawbunni
Nashville, TN
20, joined Mar. 2013

I don't think I'm angry. I know a lot of black women who aren't either. I don't know where you're looking for women buddy but maybe you're looking at the ones with hard times and have reasons to be angry and more. I mean I have loads of stuff to be angry about, but its seriously the person because not everyone is angry. Maybe this is what makes them angry? You should ask.

10/5/2014 4:06:24 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
bruceinsaginaw
Saginaw, MI
61, joined Mar. 2014

The chemicals in the weaves and hair-hats are poisoning them.

10/5/2014 4:15:33 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
marinesrcool
Saint Louis, MO
40, joined Sep. 2014

I know plenty of very nice, kind and funny black women.

10/5/2014 4:42:28 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 6  
missamicable
Over 1,000 Posts (1,760)
Austin, TX
83, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Quote from bruceinsaginaw:
The chemicals in the weaves and hair-hats are poisoning them.