Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal.eu

When you barely know an individual, you cannot assume they ll automatically cancel if sick. red bluff ca dating Describe a time when you took care of a loved one particular. Making it less of an ordeal and extra of a good learning practical experience is the complete objective of this report. bedpage in brooklyn This is a fun question that will give you a little inside look into how he sees the opposite sex.

ihookup review

It can be fun, it can be tiring, it can be thrilling, it can be discouraging. classifieds in prescott az She mentioned by the time perform picked back up for her and things started to open up, the two had currently actually connected. When ought to you introduce your boyfriend/girlfriend to your parents? Hopefully, these questions will give you a lot of material to operate with the subsequent time you come across yourself on a very first dateā€”and who knows? omegle restricted section bucks This tactic is made use of by on line predators to try to trick folks into an on the web romantic partnership.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/24/2014 10:08:24 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  
anywifeytypesl
Newark, OH
24, joined Jun. 2013

Im married on here for mental issues my wife has issues where she hits scream yells etc and treats me like a b*tch she has a gf that shes just got n pays more attention to and shes been leaving me all weekend for lAst month so I been sleeping with this girl who's bf got deported to Mexico 8 months ago she is big polar one min she misses me next she hates me n thinks shes pregnant wat should I do

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/24/2014 10:10:39 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  
4uijack
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,446)
New Port Richey, FL
30, joined Aug. 2013

Kill yourself!!

9/24/2014 10:12:37 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  
anywifeytypesl
Newark, OH
24, joined Jun. 2013

Cant i have a daughter with my wife

9/24/2014 10:14:18 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  
taurus_blonde
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,256)
San Antonio, TX
48, joined Jul. 2014

9/24/2014 10:14:41 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  
4uijack
New Port Richey, FL
30, joined Aug. 2013

I'll f**k her fo ya!

9/24/2014 10:17:20 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  
anywifeytypesl
Newark, OH
24, joined Jun. 2013

And I started falling for her mistress and now she stopped talking to me free she said fyi I missed my period n been having morning sickness she was puking last week when she spent night didn't think anything about it

9/24/2014 10:18:51 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  
4uijack
New Port Richey, FL
30, joined Aug. 2013

Again, KILL yourself, NOW!!!!

9/24/2014 10:20:24 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  
anywifeytypesl
Newark, OH
24, joined Jun. 2013

Lol I cant I have a toddler to take care of

9/24/2014 10:22:14 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,869)
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

it is not fair to say your wife is crazy ...

or that your girlfriend is crazy ...

or that you are crazy.

All of you are stuck in your Toddler Tantrum as a natural result of your Duck Disease.

Your wife .. she was sexually abused as a child .. by her dad and by her mom.

If your wife gets drunk .. and wants a two way with a married couple where ... HE has that certain 'look' then who ever the woman is .. comes along for the ride.

Well that is mom and dad doing baby girl in bed after she was born.

Baby girl has NO MEMORY prior to school age and taking school work home .. her first memory was Tom Sawyer book.

Nothing before that ... her traumatic stress issues are so severe in her Duck Disease.

YOU CAN FIX THIS IN YOU.

Stop f**king around .. stop f**king up your life ... and stop f**king up your future.

Give up sex ... give up relationships .. you are a sex addict.

Yeppers .. you wife and girlfriend ... are sex addicts as well .. but that is for them to clean up.

You ... clean up ... YOU ... first.

It is a simple process to do ... but it is a corker to get done.

The Applied Psychophysiology interventions works best .. such as Biofeedback, Traditional 5 element Accupuncture, Hot Yoga ... and getting clean and sober.

No drugs, no alcohol. You doing 1 can of Pepsi every day .. stop it.

What ever you do every day ... stop it.

Have to stop it for 8 years.

Then for every year .. for 7 years .. you will have a major emotionally growing experience.

Then in the 8th year ... all 7 of those growing experiences ... you will have all of them again in that 8th year.

The 8th year of Recovery really sucks ... but after that you are largely clear of being an addict.

Addicts do not care for the rights of others ... nor do they care for the welfare of others.

Your wife is an addict ... so are you.

Fix that up .. and you will fix up your life.

Or ...

Keep doing what you are doing to the grave.

Either way .. stop sniveling and be a slut ... or stop sniveling and get better.

Both paths are difficult and painful .. just one of the paths are a win win win.

The other path is constant loss, casualites, sadness and regrets.

All up to you.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

9/24/2014 10:22:28 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  
anywifeytypesl
Newark, OH
24, joined Jun. 2013

I also got pissed off at wife n made put with her gf two weeks ago

9/24/2014 10:24:59 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  
anywifeytypesl
Newark, OH
24, joined Jun. 2013

Wow cub u just nailed it I think

9/24/2014 10:27:34 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  

l380
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,115)
Alabaster, AL
43, joined Sep. 2014

don't start looking for salvation now.Too late.
You couldn't deal with yourself any better than that?
Sounds like you have scab tendencies anyway.

9/24/2014 10:29:34 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  
anywifeytypesl
Newark, OH
24, joined Jun. 2013

Scab tendencies? Dude I feel like my daughter is all holding rhis marriage up I dont wanna be one of those dad who dont have every day with her

9/24/2014 10:32:11 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  
4uijack
New Port Richey, FL
30, joined Aug. 2013

Have you f**ked her yet?

9/24/2014 10:32:20 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

Quote from anywifeytypesl:
I also got pissed off at wife n made put with her gf two weeks ago

Oh .. the reason why you have to do this for 8 years is that you are still a child ... stuck in the Toddler Tantrum thingy.

It takes LOVE to raise a child .. and you were abused as a child unfortunately.

Abraham Maslow came up with the 8 stages of Child Development.

You were not able to do those stages of development as a child in your Dysfunctional addictive family.

So .. you get to do that now .. if you have a mind to.

RIght now you have the Emotional IQ of a 5 year old .. and when you have those growing experiences over 8 years.

Then you will have the Emotional IQ of a 13 year old ... and become mature with the beginning of an adult mind.

In another country ... you would be tossing virgins into the Volcano.

In this country .. your Virgin Mary cheats on her husband for baby sex with her Daddy's ghost.

Incest is best in the Catholic crowd.

They are sick-6-sick with the Beast ... the monster inside.

Your wife is a monster .. she don't cry.

Her Daddy was a monster and f**ked her as a child .. her Daddy don't cry.

And you ... yeppers ... you do recovery and you will cry ...

it will make the rain fall, the wind blow and the garden grow.

You will stop being a monster your self .. doing this monsterous stuff to others and your self.

That is how it goes ... so get it done ... if you have the wit for it.

Do it not ... then you will just keep doing the same old shit getting the same of results.

The problem is YOU .... the solution is YOU.

Again ... this is easy to do and easy to say .. just a corker to get done.

Later on ... get a sex parter and give your self to her.

Where she is the only one who touches you ... then the hormones come up and the brain changes.

It is how a boy becomes a man.

Boys make a mess .. Men make better.

Boys are greedy and stingy .. Men are kind and generious.

Boys lie, cheat, steal (see girls do it too) ... Men tell on them selves.

Boys argue, quibble and fight ... Men have nothing to prove.

Et Cetera ... Et Cetera.

good luck ...

if you work it .. it works.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

9/24/2014 10:33:06 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  
chitowngirl78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,706)
Oak Lawn, IL
37, joined May. 2014

Stop dating patients from the mental institution.

9/24/2014 10:33:35 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

Quote from anywifeytypesl:
Wow cub u just nailed it I think

yeppers ... I do that a lot !!!

it is a quirk in my personality.

Study up on the Toddler Tantrum and the Duck Disease ...

then you will have it all.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

9/24/2014 10:40:04 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  

l380
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,115)
Alabaster, AL
43, joined Sep. 2014

You have to be the sturdy example in the house.
If you love ur wife,get her on some meds.
Just know that daughters fashion their taste and preference in men after the male example
they grew up with.

9/24/2014 10:45:57 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  
anywifeytypesl
Newark, OH
24, joined Jun. 2013

I didn't cheat on her for four years then she started hitting more yelling treating me like scum
Miss u she hits me I ignore her then shes mad when I dont spend time with her...endless cycle issue is this girl treated me like I should but now stopped talking to me and if shes pregnant im f**ked

9/24/2014 10:54:03 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

Here you go OP .. this will help some.

It is a confluence of events what is with your wife and you ... the Toddler Tantrum mentality and it being a part of Duck Disease that human beings suffer from.

Just like a Duck comes out of the shell and follows what ever .. is in front of it, another duck, human, wolf, snake, monster .. what ever.

Humans do the same thing at birth with imprinting and bonding via the Central Nervous System.

If mom and dad are doing Sharia Law and cutting off the heads of infidels .. well baby duck gonna grow out and do that same angry duck stuff ... not raised in love I am sorry to say.

If mom and dad toss virgins into the Volcano for God to have cherry popping time with ... then baby duck sees that as a child and grows up to see GOD GET ANGRY ... Cherry popping BAD cherries .. God get speartip and kill 700 Clubers first.

If mom and dad are addicts, sick and needy, doing the liar, cheat, thief game .. Baby duck grows up to be addict, blah blah blah. This is all in the muscle memory and the brain synapsis ... it can be fixed.

If mom and dad read scriptures every day as their addiction .. baby duck grows up to get drunk on Jesus and drink koolaid at Jonestown.

If mom and dad are Kind, Loving, have no shame, no criticism, are gentle, kind and constructive in their comments and never hit the child ... then Baby Duck grows up to be that adult person who has a wonderful marriage and at age 50 shit hits the divorce fan with casaulaties, sadness and regrets.

I am getting to SEX .. hold on.

With Duck Disease ... and how this PTSD issues get into the muscle memory and the brain synapsis .. the Defense Structure makes all this shit happen .. cause the Defense Structure ... wants YOU RUNNING YOUR LIFE ..

not the ghosts of your good parents running your life ... nor the ghosts of your bad parents running your life.

Now about SEX ... you can go the Money route and buy SEX as the rich, creepy Old guys named Donald do it.

Most women do sex and money .. and most women want taco sauce on their swartzn**ger.

You see .. in the Duck Disease of Women .. they usually have their first sex experience as some form of rape. Untoward, unwanted, and unsoliceted. The guy or gal who is sexing the girl is a sex addict .. and has taco sauce on their swartzn**ger. Daddy is doing the upstairs maid, doing Wife and then does Daugther at age 5.

Daughter grows up .. has that taco sauce kink from her first orgasm .. her first cum ... just like a sneeze it is reflex.

She marries her Swartzn**ger ... and has to lick that taco sauce off and SHE KNOWS where it has been.

She has to have it !!!

She is a sex addict .. part of her Duck Disease ... muscle memory, PTSD, brain synapsis ..blah blah stuff.

Now you got the clue ...

In MY childhood .. my mom and dad are Orphans ... have disattachment disorders ... PTSD in their Duck Disease with little emotional Intelligence .. they are pretty much monsters who don't cry .. however they do love.

Soooooooo ... my Defense Structure makes me love women who are orphans, have disattachment disorders, sex addicts ... blah blah blah stuff.

HER Defense Structure .. has to have parents just like ME !!!

It is the other side of the coin.

Her Dad was raised by Orphans .. she gonna LOVE ME SILLY ... want to jump my bones.

Love is a new psychological development in the Human Being .. only about 6000 years old.

There was no love before that in the historical record.

Women where just OWNED .. usually by the biggest monkey in the land .. the Emperior of China for example.

Then women and men would RUN OFF .. just to have ONE DAY OF LOVE .. then a whole life of misery and DIE.

As the Emperior of China would hunt them down and kill the b*tch ... for cheating on him and leaving his Cult of Sex, as she was a concubine ... one of the sex prisoners.

Tristian and Isold, Jesus and Magadelina, Romeo and Julliet ... in Western Society we say .. go marry who you LOVE.

Arraigned marriages are in the Kingdom Slave states still.

Sex Addicts are big in Checksolvakia and Bulgaria ... they still f**k new born babies there like Catholics.

Muslins and Mormons do it as well ... as the Gas House Jews.

It is that Slave fornicating God of Abraham thinking going on in her Duck Disease.

Love is there for HEALING ... and to get your right with your mom and with your dad.

When you hate your mom ... you will be an addict ... off with drugs, therapy, medicine, recovery and making magic.

Hate your mom you be drinking koolaid at Jonestown.

When you hate your dad ... you will have divorces, affairs and dead children ... off with taking in money, paying debt, putting a roof over your head and uniting your family.

Love fixes all that ... but you have to ask for it ... you have learn about love.

Sooooo ...

I suggest YOU GIVE YOUR SELF TO HER .. not f**k around .. not get taco sauce on your swartzn**ger.

She likely will LEAVE (if you do f**k around she leave any way). .. as she is a sex addict and her first sex was with a boy slut getting taco sauce kink in her Duck Disease.

Of course .. it might not happen that she will leave and all to the better.

I have to talk to you about Duck Disease more ... in helping you understand that birth, growing up, PTSD isssues, Healing, development and the Adult Sexual Response is just four things.

You and Another Person ... Reflex .. and Hormones.

That is another discussion .. and you might figure it out just from what little I said .. who knows.

Anyhow ... this is the briefest of sketches on the HUMAN CONDITION ...

it is the answer you are looking for ... maybe not like it ... but it is what it is.

My warmest regards ...

Sumbuddie wear blind sea

9/24/2014 10:59:41 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,297)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Get a divorce before your situation turns into an unforgivable crime

9/24/2014 11:03:59 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  
anywifeytypesl
Newark, OH
24, joined Jun. 2013

Give myself to who wife or mistress

9/24/2014 11:15:20 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  
anywifeytypesl
Newark, OH
24, joined Jun. 2013

Yesterday she my gf not wife had a emotional issue again n was like I hAte u leave me Lone I am just using u ...I tHe u...she does this alot...like every few weeks ..and I wish I never met u...then was like u Bette hope u didnt get me pregnant?! And then we talked about that few mins havent talked to me since usually its only her sleeping on it n shes fine

9/24/2014 12:07:37 PM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  
24milkduds
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,765)
San Francisco, CA
56, joined Mar. 2012

Story bro

9/24/2014 2:50:28 PM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,297)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Op, I believe karma is biting you in the a** for continuing this marriage even though you know she's cheating on you. What ever happened to the sanctity of marriage? Get an annulment, divorce, or legal separation. Two wrongs don't make a right. Nor does a wrong and a right.

9/24/2014 5:07:49 PM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

the Skanky Marriage .... OH HA !!!

Maria Shriver is licking taco sauce of her swartzn**ger ... and she knows where it was AT !!!

No Condoms ... Dope in the Vatican approved.

Billary already took the 'STAND BY YOUR MAN" trip ... the b*tch she is.

So Maria ... is doing .. I am a good church lady story line.

All Hail the Virgin Mary for cheating on husband for baby sex with her Daddies ghost ...

now that is f**king marriage.

Damm woman ... don't cha know what a Genetic Psychopath with brain damage from birth looks like.

1 in a 100 people are genetic psychopaths ...

They are monsters who don't cry.

NO Emotional IQ for it ...

9/24/2014 5:45:26 PM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,457)
Green Bay, WI
50, joined Jul. 2013

op you're on your own with this
to many problems, wife got issues
your mistress is bi polar, u don't
need nobody else

9/24/2014 10:59:55 PM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  

lucky_1million
Pewaukee, WI
48, joined Jun. 2013

Get a divorce.

Move back in with mom & dad.

Giving up sex and relationships for 4 years doesn't sound like a bad idea in your case.

Be thankful you have a child.

No single people would put up with that cr@p!

9/25/2014 6:20:25 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (50,461)
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

IF..this were true...gather the evidence and divorce her.

but you made it all up.

9/25/2014 8:48:58 PM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (41,588)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

It must suck to be you, OP! Divorce the psycho and it's her own fault. Drop your Latin mama, the bf will be swimming back any day with our open borders. Get your ducks in a row and try for a nice girl next time, k?

9/28/2014 7:22:30 AM Need advise drama may hurt ur brain  

candmann73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,087)
Petersburg, VA
41, joined Apr. 2014

Sounds like a Jerry Springer Show. Good luck with that