Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup apps 2019

And i can honestly say that contracting this disease has opened my eyes up fairly alot boone craigslist all personals Now, right after some time, decided to give up on Lots of Fish and have tried Facebook s new dating feature. In specific, they can create accounts, edit them, send smiles and likes, view profiles, and use the Carousel feature (a tinder like game in which you like or skip members). disco gay dating If you are to look on the internet for a spouse then use the safe trustworthy matrimony sites.

www skipthegames com

The Dating Game can offer hours of entertainment for you and your close friends, as well as offer inventive new inquiries for you to use on dates. jewish singles houston If someone requests a webcam chat, be specifically cautious about your behavior. Find Russian, Ukrainian, Belorussian and other slavic, european and even asian women here and speak to them in private messages or in our online dating forum. charlotte rubratings You can shoot 1 photo of you with a group of fairly girls who look like they are with you but not your girlfriend.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/4/2014 8:54:10 AM Fake Profiles  
vickie0621
Las Cruces, NM
37, joined May. 2014

Ladies, if you know of any profiles that lies about their marital status, or any other significant issues, please list here. So that other women wont get hurt.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/4/2014 9:00:21 AM Fake Profiles  
vickie0621
Las Cruces, NM
37, joined May. 2014

Male: wickedbro1987

Profile says single ---> married, if you meet him and know his full name, google his name, marriage record comes up

Profile says no kids ---> yes kids, no idea why lie about that

Profile says bachelors degree ---> no education, again no idea why lie about it

Income ----> if you meet him n know his job, you would know or you can google how realistically he makes. No where near what his peofile says... again no idea why lie about it...

All the stuff he lies about, he couldve simply chosen to "not answer"

10/4/2014 7:44:11 PM Fake Profiles  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (93,282)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

Not allow to put names on here
that, can cause u to get deleted
read the rules, report it now if he sees this he will make another

10/4/2014 10:03:42 PM Fake Profiles  
vickie0621
Las Cruces, NM
37, joined May. 2014

Where are the rules? Everytime i click on a rule to read on a thread somewhere, it's been mark inappropriate and cant read it...

10/4/2014 10:12:18 PM Fake Profiles  
txcutie02
New Braunfels, TX
42, joined Dec. 2013

A while back l fell for a guy who was trying to scam me. I felt so dumb and knew l was smarter than that. I contacted yahoo and the site l was on and nothing has been done. So now l think twice about every profile
..suxs balls...lol

10/4/2014 10:30:36 PM Fake Profiles  
vickie0621
Las Cruces, NM
37, joined May. 2014

Quote from packersbabe920:
Not allow to put names on here
that, can cause u to get deleted
read the rules, report it now if he sees this he will make another

Packersbabe: i read through all the rule posts... n nothing most are flagged inappropriate and i cant read them... is there a real a rule that says you cant name id's???

10/4/2014 10:31:38 PM Fake Profiles  
sagepopper72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,033)
Globe, AZ
45, joined Aug. 2014

I've learned by trial and error that the rules posted on this site don't apply to all. I've seen many of the "old timers" post the raunchiest pictures and gifs in the forums and nothing gets done. A lot of them have cartoon pictures, animal pictures, memes, and other wild pictures as their main profile picture when the rules clearly say it has to be a clear picture of your face (among other things). Yet, I've had several decent pictures rejected and deleted by adm. as my profile picture and the only one that hasn't been (yet) is the one I'm using now, which is over 5 years old.
I'm all for everyone playing by the rules, as long as the rules apply to everyone.
JMO

10/4/2014 10:47:09 PM Fake Profiles  
vickie0621
Las Cruces, NM
37, joined May. 2014

Since i cant find any rules against naming id's who intentionally hurt ppl or scam ppl, let's do it here!!!

10/5/2014 1:18:47 PM Fake Profiles  

packersbabe920
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

I couldn't find it, but read the
other post that some of these
women's, on here using names
the ones that been on here longer
know u not to use or post names
on here, they usually tell u to
flag or report a person and also
if u been harassed also, looks
like they updated some things after
dustin left but no names should
be used

10/5/2014 1:24:05 PM Fake Profiles  

packersbabe920
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

Delete or block that person to, most make another profile anyway, so
U just have to be careful

10/6/2014 9:55:45 PM Fake Profiles  
sunnydaythree
Grand Blanc, MI
33, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from vickie0621:
Packersbabe: i read through all the rule posts... n nothing most are flagged inappropriate and i cant read them... is there a real a rule that says you cant name id's???

Nobody is allow to use someone else idea, information, image, statement, and go on. If you were to use any of them, you must give them credits or they probably will sue you.

My point is that no one should use someone else's user name. I'm pretty sure it is illegal to steal. It just likes copyright.

[Edited 10/6/2014 9:58:48 PM ]

11/4/2014 7:38:39 PM Fake Profiles  
sagepopper72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,033)
Globe, AZ
45, joined Aug. 2014

OK, point of inquiry:
Could anyone tell me what good it does to report fake profiles and scammers on here? I have reported several on here, both men and women, and it does absolutely no good at all. We aren't allowed to give their names on here for risk of being deleted ourselves, and it doesn't do any good to flag them, so what's the use? What good does it do to block them, just to have them move on to someone else?

11/4/2014 9:40:29 PM Fake Profiles  

dixie_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,762)
Kansas City, KS
29, joined Feb. 2013

you can also message CS

11/4/2014 9:50:12 PM Fake Profiles  
sagepopper72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,033)
Globe, AZ
45, joined Aug. 2014

Yes, I've done that too. I never get any response from them to my messages, nor do they do anything to stop them. That's one of the reasons I went invisible.

11/5/2014 4:39:45 AM Fake Profiles  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Monroe, WI
61, joined Apr. 2006

You will always have scammers and fake profiles.And yes as Packer mentioned your not suppose to list a person ID only because of the possiable chance it's been taken and copied by someone else.

Your safer if you do your background check first,before meeting.To many people tend to give out way so much info out on internet,and we all know,even tho you feel it's ok, truly it not.

Keep in mind it just not men that scam and have fake profiles.

Best way of meeting someone is still in a social gathering,where your face to face,and in a better safe zone among others.

11/5/2014 11:08:28 AM Fake Profiles  
sagepopper72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,033)
Globe, AZ
45, joined Aug. 2014

You're absolutely right Alady. The best way to meet someone is in a social setting. And true, there are just as many female scammers as males on these dating sites. I know one "lady" on this site personally that's married. She's on a few other sites too. She lies about her age and marital status and thinks its funny the way she gets all these guys to message her and flirt with her. I'm sure a lot of men do the same thing as she does and I just think its so wrong. It's too bad we aren't able to call them out on here.

11/8/2014 3:16:06 AM Fake Profiles  
sunnydaythree
Grand Blanc, MI
33, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from vickie0621:
Where are the rules? Everytime i click on a rule to read on a thread somewhere, it's been mark inappropriate and cant read it...

the rules are in forums. Click on any category and click on the very first link.

11/8/2014 6:42:44 PM Fake Profiles  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Monroe, WI
61, joined Apr. 2006

I have a rule I tend to stick by.
When you get the first gut instinct ask questions.Never get involved emotionally,or physical in typing or phone calls,before you have met.If you get more excuses then meets.Ditch the person,and move on.
Maybe i'm to careful but if a person truly has an interest, you will respect them as they respect you.Make your first casual meet with in 1/3 weeks,unless there is great distances.And make sure he stays in motel.

11/15/2014 9:49:14 AM Fake Profiles  

notlikeurex
Over 1,000 Posts (1,176)
Lincolnton, NC
40, joined Aug. 2012

11/16/2014 5:22:24 PM Fake Profiles  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,021)
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from sagepopper72:
You're absolutely right Alady. The best way to meet someone is in a social setting. And true, there are just as many female scammers as males on these dating sites. I know one "lady" on this site personally that's married. She's on a few other sites too. She lies about her age and marital status and thinks its funny the way she gets all these guys to message her and flirt with her. I'm sure a lot of men do the same thing as she does and I just think its so wrong. It's too bad we aren't able to call them out on here.

You shouldn't call them out on here & expose them though. It would be meddling in their business. If they want to cheat on their spouse, let them. Who are we to judge.

But yeah, meet them in a public place until u are comfortable with them. If u are a couple they should want to spend time with u. If they can't then they are probably married & they have to be with their wife & kids that day. If they are secretive, it usually means they are married. If they don't want to meet your family or friends, it could mean that they are married & they don't want to be recognized.

11/16/2014 5:33:45 PM Fake Profiles  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,021)
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

I wouldn't cheat on my partner cos I know how hurtful it is. I don't feel the need to cheat. I am a very faithful person.

But I wouldn't rat out(tell on) any of my friends if I knew they were cheating on their spouse. Because we are from the outside looking in, we don't know what the real situation is. Maybe they have an open relationship in their marriage & their spouse knows about it. Bringing it up & be confrontational will make it very awkward. If I see my friends cheating on their spouse, I would keep my mouth shut & say nothing. It's none of my business. I don't like to meddle in other people's business.

11/17/2014 3:05:16 AM Fake Profiles  

11milesnorth
Inglewood, CA
66, joined Jan. 2012

What's the best way to background check? I'm having issues with that.Are there free background checks out there, that are reliable?

11/23/2014 8:55:46 AM Fake Profiles  
germanortherns
Nienburg
Germany
47, joined Sep. 2014

never give your e-mail-address

11/24/2014 1:08:48 PM Fake Profiles  

dixie_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,762)
Kansas City, KS
29, joined Feb. 2013

all a background check will tell you is if he is a convicted felon. it won't prove whether he's just a liar or a cheater or worthless. that's just gonna hafta be you, using your detective skills. pay attention to what he's said, and see if there are ever discrepancies in their stories. liars aren't that bright. and pay attention to your gut. you often can get a feeling.

11/25/2014 5:12:10 AM Fake Profiles  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Monroe, WI
61, joined Apr. 2006

You will always run it to fake profiles,scammers,liers etc.No different then the men.Keep your expectations mim. And always trust your gut instincts.Keep your values intact,if you have any.Other wise you'll be back here,saying he done me wrong again.

12/21/2014 4:36:45 PM Fake Profiles  
a4umposter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,301)
San Antonio, TX
50, joined Dec. 2014

You aren't supposed to list profile names in forums.

12/30/2014 9:03:16 AM Fake Profiles  

mizzangeleyezo4
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (73,053)
Tujunga, CA
41, joined Jan. 2013

This whole site is full of fakes..CS can only do so much.