Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free anonymous hookup sites

It was launched more than 20 years ago, and now it has millions of members worldwide. craigslist antioch ca personals Once you re matched you are going to be notified, and either particular person can send the 1st message. The NCA recommends people comply with the dating security policy laid out by Get Safe Online, which includes becoming cautious with individual information, and generally meeting in public. usa sex guide birmingham 99 per month for those over the age of 30.

www listcrawler xom

You are in a wonderful atmosphere to try to find out one more language (even though it s tough work!). tampa dating I was like, wow , a person wants to meet me. BuzzFeed GoodfulSelf care and ideas to enable you live a healthier, happier life. hack coomeet Regardless of bullet points or numbers, I appreciate having some fantastic tips to spark meaningful conversation with my wife.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/23/2014 11:43:12 PM Mean messages  
jlo14
Plano, IL
56, joined Aug. 2014

Curious to know, is it stuck up or rude to state in my profile that I will not respond to profiles without picture?
I also state I will block and delete you if you don't have a picture.
I don't want to waste my time, I also think if someone doesn't post a picture they are most likely hiding something?
Am I completely off target here?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/24/2014 12:20:51 AM Mean messages  
sagepopper72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,033)
Globe, AZ
45, joined Aug. 2014

I know that some people may have sinister reasons for not posting pictures, others may be shy. Right now my profile is invisible because I've been getting a lot of scammers, not to mention a few freaky ones.
You've got the right to block anyone you want though. A lot of people state in their profile that they don't respond to anyone without pictures and I don't see anything wrong with that.

10/24/2014 3:56:39 AM Mean messages  
sunnydaythree
Grand Blanc, MI
32, joined Mar. 2014

Well, I don't respond to no pic profile.

10/24/2014 7:23:32 AM Mean messages  

mssugarsugar
New Orleans, LA
42, joined May. 2014

Put it right on you profile. Don't worry about it being rude, it is so simple to post a picture of ones self. If they can't they're either not very bright or like you said, hiding.

10/24/2014 4:21:29 PM Mean messages  
jlo14
Plano, IL
56, joined Aug. 2014

Yeah, the message was that I was a stuck up b*tch and he hopes I never find someone...
Sure am glad I didn't try to correspond with him.

10/24/2014 4:34:23 PM Mean messages  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (82,358)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

Don't let it bother u, u are entitled
to write what u want on
your profile

10/24/2014 4:38:08 PM Mean messages  

dixie_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,762)
Kansas City, KS
28, joined Feb. 2013

there's no real way to say it politely. there's also a good chance that 99% of the people sending messages without pics are up to no good, or just idiots.

with that being said, those types are usually not the ones who actually READ a profile, or feel your rules apply to them.

even with that there, guys without pics will still message you.

boils down to this: why are you wasting your time and space on your profile to address those you DON'T want ... write to the guys you DO want. keep it positive.

i've been on dating sites for the past 4.5 years. i've tried putting stuff like that in my profile. it seemed to cause more harm than good.

i actually did date a guy who did not have a picture up. his first message to me was not a generic copy and paste version, and he attached in his message a photo of himself. he had a high enough profile job that he didn't want potential clients to see him on the site we were both on. i can definitely understand that, as my location for this profile is not 100% accurate to where i am located most of the time. but then again, i'm just here for the forums, so i can get away with that. if i went back to having a dating profile for real intents and purposes, i would probably hide my pictures, too, with the job that i have.

10/25/2014 7:50:58 AM Mean messages  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from jlo14:
Curious to know, is it stuck up or rude to state in my profile that I will not respond to profiles without picture?
I don't want to waste my time, I also think if someone doesn't post a picture they are most likely hiding something?

Is not rude at all...I stated the same in my profile and I DO delete / block those profiles.

10/25/2014 7:53:48 AM Mean messages  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from jlo14:
Yeah, the message was that I was a stuck up b*tch and he hopes I never find someone...
Sure am glad I didn't try to correspond with him.

Some guys think they have the right to their demands but complain and insult the ladies who state their preferences.

10/26/2014 1:54:12 PM Mean messages  
mtrctylady
Canton, MI
69, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from jlo14:

Nope, as a matter of fact, you're right on. I don't have it on my profile, but ask for a pic in my first response email. Not on DH, but it has worked on another. On DH, if I don't get a pic, I say "adios" and block 'em.

10/26/2014 4:07:59 PM Mean messages  
starr_so_happy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,846)
Perry, IA
33, joined Jun. 2014

Jerks

10/27/2014 6:06:47 AM Mean messages  
here4foromsonly
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,568)
Cincinnati, OH
56, joined Sep. 2012

Most of the men don't read the profiles. I know this because I have had to many men tell me how profound, or well written it is, yadda yadda yadda.

10/28/2014 6:09:14 AM Mean messages  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Monroe, WI
60, joined Apr. 2006

When a person sends a note,with out a pic.You might try this.

Send back a note>>>>>>>

RETURN TO SENDER no request for invisiable.

Please read message below.(Then write nothing)

Have a great day

10/31/2014 12:40:22 AM Mean messages  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,556)
Pinon Hills, CA
46, joined Sep. 2011

how about this just don't respond to the men without a picture. why make a big deal about it?

[Edited 10/31/2014 12:41:10 AM ]

10/31/2014 9:53:39 AM Mean messages  

dixie_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,762)
Kansas City, KS
28, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from pickygirl72:
how about this just don't respond to the men without a picture. why make a big deal about it?

Exactly. I feel most of the things people feel compelled to make disclaimers about, are generally overlooked or the profiles messaging here people are fakes anyways. So all you end up doing is looking negative and demanding to the good prospects who really are reading your profile.

10/31/2014 4:34:49 PM Mean messages  
missamicable
Over 1,000 Posts (1,748)
Austin, TX
83, joined Jul. 2014

Yeah...these men should know that they should post a picture.

Tell them OP.

11/14/2014 6:58:56 PM Mean messages  
ladiebugg55
Over 2,000 Posts (2,680)
Redding, CA
61, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from jlo14:

I learned my lesson when I was new to dh..the first shadow man that emailed me turned out to be married..I found out when I received a very upset email from his poor wife..I didn't blame her one bit for lashing out at me..never again will I converse with a shadow man..I use to say that in my profile but recently changed it and just didn't include that statement this time around..I don't think anyone is wrong to write that in their profile..you have that right..

11/15/2014 1:32:18 AM Mean messages  
sunnydaythree
Grand Blanc, MI
32, joined Mar. 2014

Well, i personally will not post any negative in my profile. If i see something I dislike or do not want, I might delete it or avoid it. As far as nude picture, I flag it.

11/15/2014 9:41:37 AM Mean messages  

notlikeurex
Over 1,000 Posts (1,176)
Lincolnton, NC
40, joined Aug. 2012

No...no pic no conversation bc I want to see who I am talking too.

11/15/2014 3:00:37 PM Mean messages  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,692)
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from jlo14:

That's a personal choice u will have to make. Sometimes they just don't want their friends to know that they are in here chatting. They might be ashamed or embarrass to be here. It's kind of like going to a strip club. If you are a pastor I don't want your neighbors to know that u are at a strip club.

11/16/2014 4:40:04 PM Mean messages  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from ladiebugg55:
I learned my lesson when I was new to dh..the first shadow man that emailed me turned out to be married..I found out when I received a very upset email from his poor wife..I didn't blame her one bit for lashing out at me..never again will I converse with a shadow man..I use to say that in my profile but recently changed it and just didn't include that statement this time around..I don't think anyone is wrong to write that in their profile..you have that right..

Some of the men are married & they will lie to you. But all the signs will be there. If u are suppose to be a couple & he can't spend time with u on your birthdays, thanksgiving? Christmas & holidays then he is married. And he is spending those holidays with his wife & kids.

If u are a real couple u should be spending time together & he shouldn't have any problem telling u his where abouts. He shouldn't have a problem telling u where he is & where he is going if u two are a couple.

If he approach u he should be able to give u a picture or let u see his webcam.

But if they are really out to scam u they easily send u a fake picture they stole from Facebook. That's what a lot of scammers from Ghana do. They steal pictures from Facebook to create a fake profile.

Having a picture in the profile doesn't it's really their picture. How do u know the pictures were not stolen from Facebook?

11/16/2014 4:58:13 PM Mean messages  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

Ladybug, having a picture doesn't mean it's a real profile either. If they are really out to scam you, they can easily steal pictures from Facebook. That's how people from Ghana do it.

But there are ways u can tell when someone is trying to scam u or he is married & he is up to no good. All the signs will be there.

If u are a couple & he won't tell u where he is, or what time he is coming home. He can't spend time with u on your birthday & the holidays. He is secretive about his where abouts. He doesn't want to meet your family, your parents or your friends. It means he is afraid people might recognize who he is.

Having a picture in the profile is not proof of anything. The scammers could easily steal pictures from Facebook to create a fake profile. The way to tell is from their actions. And ask questions about their hometown that they live in, & their daily day to day activities. If the answer is not consistent then they are a scammer.

Google can only give u a limited amount of information. U really have to actually live in that town to be able to describe it.

Scammers are not only from Ghana. Some are American men, married men & they just want to cheat on their wives. They just wanted to have a girl on the side to have sex with.

11/22/2014 3:12:19 PM Mean messages  

miss_whitewol
Albany, IN
46, joined Dec. 2013

I wont respond to men without a pic. Thats just me. I want to see who im chating with. Nothing wrong with it. No its not mean.

11/24/2014 1:03:37 AM Mean messages  
docs05
Vesta, MN
38, joined May. 2011

I don't have a picture up for many reasons. None of them are because I'm hiding anything. I'm just shy and from a small judgemental town. My profile is invisible because I'm not interested in dating that much right now. I do like the forums though. I always send a picture with any inbox messages though. I feel that being careful is always a good idea. If I don't get a positive response because my lack of a profile picture I don't take it personally. There's nothing wrong with being upfront about your preference for a picture. To each their own. I will sat that not everyone without a picture is nefarious.

11/24/2014 5:46:49 PM Mean messages  

reenie4
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,728)
Milwaukee, WI
60, joined Dec. 2007

You are certainly entitled to state whatever you wish in your profile. I agree with not wasting any persons time. I don't state it in my profile, but like you, a picture should be necessary if you are serious about meeting someone. However, I have found that some posted pics are deceiving, and not honest. Additionally, a man who states would like to meet me and is out of my zip code doesn't work for me. I don't have that stated in my pro either, but an important factor if I plan on meeting. I think it is a bit harsh to state you will "block or delete" any person who does not provide exactly what you are looking for. I just don't bother to respond. JMO

2/15/2015 7:19:19 PM Mean messages  
unique_woman
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,662)
Omaha, NE
29, joined Dec. 2014

No, thats not rude.

2/15/2015 7:19:39 PM Mean messages  
unique_woman
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,662)
Omaha, NE
29, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from notlikeurex:
No...no pic no conversation bc I want to see who I am talking too.

I agree

2/15/2015 9:48:44 PM Mean messages  

mizzangeleyezo4
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (72,905)
Tujunga, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

You can put what you like..doesn't mean they will listen

2/16/2015 6:51:25 AM Mean messages  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Monroe, WI
60, joined Apr. 2006

I have met local people with out pics.But only after knowing their intent was the same as mine.Will meet local place of my choice for coffee ONLY.If the persons intent is false,I leave.I don't give phone number out or where I live.

If in conversation I hear getting a divorce,a breakup,needy in any means.I just say ty for the coffee meet,and when your healed call me in a year.I'm no ones rebound.

2/23/2015 3:23:25 AM Mean messages  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,556)
Pinon Hills, CA
46, joined Sep. 2011

Sometime the shadow man will send me a picture after I respond. Then he will throw in "oh I can't show a photo because of the job I hold". Really? If you are so worried about a coworker seeing u or anyone else for that matter than I suggest not being on a dating site.

I am sure those guys are too worried their wife might see them

[Edited 2/23/2015 3:24:09 AM ]