Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

casual hookups

So if you have a questions, or possibly you have some suggestions to give, you need to be capable to uncover the relevant subject for your query in our forum. singles groups venice fl A sighted friend is at least a person you can trust who is not going to stitch you up. Though I realize the scandal of a FYG dating a FYGlet, Nick was only my FYG in my mind for perhaps two weeks, if that. pof girl profile Customers will be able to connect via audio in a pseudo anonymous manner and start out conversations by way of a matchmaker, the organization mentioned.

liatcrawlers

You sites discover here lots of guidelines and critical rooms generating you recognizing what you have to do exactly when you devote your totally free time in chat internet sites or dating web pages. johnson city tn personals Fiona Bloom, 54, rejoined dating apps not too long ago just after worrying she could not come across a substantial other amid the coronavirus outbreak. We ve pulled collectively some security techniques for you. locanto sac When his BaeMaker checked in with him afterwards to ask if he wanted his match s photo and telephone quantity, he stated yes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/16/2008 7:11:51 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
czaja
Madison, FL
67, joined Aug. 2008

Tell the truth!!
You can only sit in a restaurant so long. If she suggests going back to her house, does that mean she wants sex?

I was told an invitation meant sex by two guys who I had to beat off later-but it was my fault, they said, because I had invited them into the house.

TELL THE TRUTH, NOW!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/16/2008 7:25:19 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  

bunnyfastard
Over 2,000 Posts (2,422)
Fort Morgan, CO
58, joined Jun. 2008

What? You're asking me? If I knew what women were thinking I wouldn't be here.

8/16/2008 7:26:00 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
easygoin68
Crawford, NE
49, joined Jan. 2008

Hell no. Stop dating weak men....I mean insecure boys in mens bodies!

8/16/2008 7:28:25 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  

swifteagle
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,654)
Elk City, OK
73, joined Jan. 2008

No, it doesn't necessarily mean you want sex, however, it may send conflicting signals to your date. You must also be careful of what additional signals you may unconciously send. If you meet someone in a public place and after spending some reasonable time with them you find them attractive, simply make another date and continue to get to know them. Moving to your home may in itself send a signal that you don't want to send.

8/16/2008 7:42:24 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
lonely57
Glasgow, KY
59, joined Jan. 2008

I would think so,but i work into it slow

8/16/2008 7:48:08 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
9thstwonder
Over 1,000 Posts (1,259)
North Beach, MD
59, joined May. 2007

I thought the age of polictically correct answers was dead? Yes, I would thinks so, at least an outside shot

8/16/2008 7:57:06 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  

firewoodcutter
Hardin, TX
57, joined Feb. 2008

no mam I dont think so. In some cases it might be,in some its not. It could be that they are interested enough to want to visit more ,to get to know you better,this would go for both sexes.
If I envite a female over to my home ,it doesnt mean I expect sex

8/16/2008 8:10:22 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
g_d77
Watertown, NY
39, joined Jun. 2008

Depends on the woman I think. I've been on some dates where they just wanted to relax in their house and talk, and others...well...

8/16/2008 8:20:15 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
notfit1
Titusville, FL
56, joined Aug. 2008

To me, it would show me that she thinks of me as a friend, not just a first-date anymore. But that is just me. I would hope that a majority of guys my age were "house-broke". Now, if she went in to put on something more "comfortable", and came out "au naturale"...JMO

8/16/2008 8:25:21 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
pichick712
Over 2,000 Posts (3,116)
Aston, PA
59, joined Jan. 2008

I have had that happen too!!

I have had men want our first meeting AT MY HOUSE! Might as well meet at a hotel as far as they are concerned. Yes, most do assume if they make it past your front door that they will end up in the bedroom.

GUESS WHAT GUY!!! NOT THE CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8/16/2008 9:08:03 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
looknforu419
Over 1,000 Posts (1,050)
Toledo, OH
41, joined Jan. 2008

yes what you think she wants to read books or something

8/16/2008 9:08:36 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
thebestman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,658)
Atlanta, GA
43, joined Dec. 2006

If she invites a man back to her house, that doesn't mean automatic sex. However, it doesn't rule it out either. Her actions, demeanor, and subtle clues along with solid chemistry will dictate whether sex is inevitable.

8/16/2008 9:10:02 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
rlynn_2
Martinsburg, WV
48, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from czaja:
Tell the truth!!
You can only sit in a restaurant so long. If she suggests going back to her house, does that mean she wants sex?

I was told an invitation meant sex by two guys who I had to beat off later-but it was my fault, they said, because I had invited them into the house.

TELL THE TRUTH, NOW!

only if she comes out in a teddy or with whip cream bikini!
them 2 guys are morons.

8/16/2008 9:23:43 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
fitenite_forum
Grand Junction, CO
59, joined Jul. 2008

Not if you invite a man who is honorable it isnt. Some dont care..and an invitation to a candy store is like an invitation for sex...shoot...wanna go shopping is an invitation to sex if sex is all they think about or want.

8/16/2008 9:41:23 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
betterdazes
Swartz Creek, MI
56, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from fitenite_forum:
Not if you invite a man who is honorable it isnt. Some dont care..and an invitation to a candy store is like an invitation for sex...shoot...wanna go shopping is an invitation to sex if sex is all they think about or want.

EXACTLY!

8/16/2008 9:53:09 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  

sags2008
East Stroudsburg, PA
57, joined Jul. 2008

Well first I would assume you are referring to your first date with this person. Also I would assume the weather outside is not hospitable for a long walk so the only option would be going back to someone’s “comfort zone” i.e. home.

How anyone would translate this into getting a “get in free card” for sex is unknown to me. First it is the “first” date and sleeping with anyone could be a real “relationship killer”. Second anyone that would want to sleep with you so quickly shows me that person is shallow and isn’t interested in a long-term relationship. Jumping into bed with anyone too soon is risky on so many levels that it would be in your best interested to avoid at all cost. Some men just don’t understand that some women form a type of emotional bond when they have sex with them. Man don’t form this emotional bond as quickly but it does happen over a longer time period. This happens because of the way men and women are wired mentally and emotionally. We know now how a mother will bond with her child after (right after) she gives birth but new fathers tend to bond with them (children) over a longer period of time. Why I bring this up is to show how “quickly” a woman tends to bond emotionally compare to man. They are other reasons (factors) as well as to why a woman wouldn’t allow sex to develop to quick in a relationship. One thing for sure if a man really wants a long term relationship with a given woman he would wait and be patience when it came to sex. And gentlemen please remember that No means just that NO! Until that person agree to have sex with you there is still a thing called “date rape”....

8/16/2008 9:59:11 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  

stanizz
Fort Washington, MD
61, joined Jun. 2008

No, but I hope she cooks a mean breakfast. Honestly it just means that things are going well and doesnt want the evening to end, thats a clue guys, it means ask her out again.

8/16/2008 12:23:11 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
czaja
Madison, FL
67, joined Aug. 2008

Good stuff guys-thanks you.

SO I conclude that about 10-15% of any guys I would ask here I would have to fight off-the rest would be safe. Just have to figure what % the dude falls under, I guess.

If someone drives a considerable distance to see you, and you are enjoying the conversation, that's when I might ask someone. Gas is expensive.

Thanks again, guys, this helps.

J

8/16/2008 12:32:03 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
tater79
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (29,647)
Springfield, IL
38, joined Jun. 2008

Well, I would say those 2 guys probably dated women, that did want sex when they were the women, invited them back to their house, and even look at what happens on t.v. when someone is invited back, sex usually. So You have to make very clear to the person you are on the date with, that it is not going to happen, but then again I've known alot of women, who say they don't want any sex, in public but when they get in private, the story changes... Should a man expect sex, NO but unfortunitly it is becoming the norm...JMO good luck..

8/16/2008 12:33:40 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
tater79
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (29,647)
Springfield, IL
38, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from swifteagle:
No, it doesn't necessarily mean you want sex, however, it may send conflicting signals to your date. You must also be careful of what additional signals you may unconciously send. If you meet someone in a public place and after spending some reasonable time with them you find them attractive, simply make another date and continue to get to know them. Moving to your home may in itself send a signal that you don't want to send.

I agree, I wish I would of read the posts before I posted I would of just copied this one. it is worded better than mine....

8/16/2008 12:37:52 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
fredricko
Pico Rivera, CA
58, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from swifteagle:
dont have to worry about sending signals unconsciously if you are conscious of what you are doing,

8/16/2008 4:46:12 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
chillytoes
Over 1,000 Posts (1,532)
Braidwood, IL
56, joined May. 2008

ya wanna come to my house? I got two ceiling fans that need to be
put in...I got a light I haven't been able to reach since 1997 and I got a TV
that is to big to haul that needs to go out.....I need a 'man friday' saturday
sunday......oh crap...never mind.......

edited cuz I saw honorable.......never mind

[Edited 8/16/2008 4:49:12 PM ]

8/16/2008 4:51:54 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
lillibet
Over 2,000 Posts (3,579)
New South Wales
Australia
60, joined Jan. 2008

Why does one thing have to mean another????If it does then obviously theres a lot to be desired,,,If i say one thing i dont mean something else...So if I invite you to my home I am not inviting you to have sex...I am simply inviting you into my home and offering hospitality and nothing more nothing less....If you want sex then go to the wh*rehouse...

8/16/2008 4:54:12 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
777lavender
Prudenville, MI
45, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from lillibet:
Why does one thing have to mean another????If it does then obviously theres a lot to be desired,,,If i say one thing i dont mean something else...So if I invite you to my home I am not inviting you to have sex...I am simply inviting you into my home and offering hospitality and nothing more nothing less....If you want sex then go to the wh*rehouse...
amen to that!!!

8/16/2008 5:00:49 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
lillibet
Over 2,000 Posts (3,579)
New South Wales
Australia
60, joined Jan. 2008

hi lavender hows things??Its a beautiful sunny morning here down under and spring is only two weeks away yay

8/16/2008 5:03:52 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
radarlove28
Florence, AL
37, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from czaja:
Tell the truth!!

TELL THE TRUTH, NOW!
there using that as an excuse i would had called the law on them if they put there hands on my in any form or fashion

8/16/2008 5:07:13 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
777lavender
Prudenville, MI
45, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from lillibet:
hi lavender hows things??Its a beautiful sunny morning here down under and spring is only two weeks away yay
Hi Lillibet Good morning to you!

8/16/2008 5:11:17 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
barbaraajo
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,400)
Reston, VA
60, joined Jul. 2008

It means sex to some guys, so be careful!!!
and another thing is, if you invite a guy to your house and end up not liking him, he still knows where you live and that can be a problem.

8/16/2008 5:20:15 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  

bry11ca
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,455)
Irving, TX
52, joined Feb. 2008

In my experience it means she needs a hand with her plumming . . . and not the good kind.

Who threw the curling iron in here?

Bry

8/16/2008 6:54:43 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
thebestman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,658)
Atlanta, GA
43, joined Dec. 2006

Quote from barbaraajo:
It means sex to some guys, so be careful!!!
and another thing is, if you invite a guy to your house and end up not liking him, he still knows where you live and that can be a problem.

Good point, same can be true in a short term or long term relationship. He can stalk and or act crazy either way. Same thing applies for women. They are not eliminated from stalking, crazy behavior if they end up having bitter feelings...

8/16/2008 7:09:05 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
virilevirtuoso
Over 2,000 Posts (3,022)
Eureka, CA
45, joined Jun. 2008

i think it means the chances for sex are greatly increased. it does say you want to be alone with them. but it surely is not automatic.

8/16/2008 7:31:28 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  

sanddallor
Houston, TX
57, joined Dec. 2007

What it means is entirely up to her, unless of course, she wants the man to define it!

8/16/2008 7:35:53 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
ladyjane134
Monroe, WI
52, joined Aug. 2008

Truefully I think your looking to get raped. Men obviously thing differently than we do and your looking for trouble. STOP doing that!! You have to be careful now a days.

8/16/2008 7:43:18 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
luckyno7
Georgetown, FL
62, joined Jul. 2008

I was on a first date with a very handsome guy that I was very attracted to. We both would have loved to extend our date by coming back to my place to hang out more, but it seemed more logical to end the date and plan for the next one. To invite a stranger into your home on a first date is just asking for trouble, and hard to explain if things turn bad...... and yes, I think guys think of that invite into your home as a request for sex...jmo

8/16/2008 7:47:15 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  

that_wd_b_me
Essex Junction, VT
59, joined Oct. 2007

It's foolish for a man to presume that sex is a given if she invites you to her place[or under any circumstances]It might seem to open the door to potentialy maybe.for me in that case she would have to make the first move. Remember women need a reason to have sex,men just need a place.
just saying

8/16/2008 7:53:26 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  

tainocaribeno
Anchorage, AK
56, joined Aug. 2008

Ok, here it goes.
When inviting someone over, one most be careful, because it could send out some unwanted signals, but it all depends on how far the relationship is at the time, and what happens once you are there. The question is what are you after, sex, or a relationship. A relationship takes time, and looks beyond the sexual organs and into the heart and soul.
Do i want to use this person to get rid of some of my fluids, or will i behave like let the relationship takes its course.

8/16/2008 8:01:58 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  

ladyeden
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,825)
Waynesville, MO
57, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from czaja:
Tell the truth!!

I was told an invitation meant sex by two guys WHO I HAD TO BEAT OFF later-but it was my fault, they said, because I had invited them into the house.

TELL THE TRUTH, NOW!

Am I the only one that caught this?
Surely you didn't have to provide a hand job to get rid of them?
Say it ain't so!
(sigh) must be getting to be a dirty old woman

8/16/2008 11:10:37 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  

juniebegood
Over 1,000 Posts (1,946)
Huntington, NY
63, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from ge0ge0:
I think it would depend on the situation just before asking. If you were making out before hand (kissing, sensual touching, etc..) then I would take that to mean that you want to move us to a more private place. If that wasn't the situation then it would depend on how it was asked. "Would you care to come in for a nightcap?" is code for sex.

I was invited over to a dates apartment after we finished antique store browsing and there was no sexual connotation involved or I was oblivious to it and I behaved. Did I miss a cue? Maybe...

I'd have to agree, with one little exception. I've invited a man in for a night cap or coffee after a date, and it wasn't an invitation for "automatic" sex. Although in all fairness, I can see where a guy could get mixed signals with such an invitation, therefore, the woman has to be clear about her intentions.

8/16/2008 11:18:59 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  

mjkittredge
Over 2,000 Posts (2,323)
Nashua, NH
36, joined May. 2008

Sometimes it does mean sex, and if guys don't get the hint, they get labelled clueless and lame. Too much of dating is guessing games.

8/16/2008 11:30:26 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
tat2grl
Yukon, OK
39, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from looknforu419:

Ah excuses me??? What the HELL kind of attitude it that? First off, I have recently invited a man over to my house for dinner because...

#1 I enjoy cooking.

#2 I'm a decent cook.

#3 My home is the most comfortable atmosphere I know.

And if you think that implies SEX then guess again...

#4 I was the one carrying around the really big knife!

What ever happened to having a sit down date in your home? I know that this day and age it can be dangerous, but have we really gotten so disconnected from other human beings that we forgot how to be civil to each other???

8/17/2008 1:33:45 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
bullsnit
Oneida, KY
42, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from tat2grl:
Quote from looknforu419:

Ah excuses me??? What the HELL kind of attitude it that? First off, I have recently invited a man over to my house for dinner because...

#1 I enjoy cooking.

#2 I'm a decent cook.

What ever happened to having a sit down date in your home? I know that this day and age it can be dangerous, but have we really gotten so disconnected from other human beings that we forgot how to be civil to each other???

I completely understand where ur coming from there sister sledge. But would it be in an offensive or disrespectful manner to ask "what's for dessert" ?

8/17/2008 1:47:18 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
oldeschoolcharm
Over 2,000 Posts (3,944)
Monroe, WA
56, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from mjkittredge:
Sometimes it does mean sex, and if guys don't get the hint, they get labelled clueless and lame. Too much of dating is guessing games.

Yeah, that's a big part of the problem right there.

I always err on the side of caution. Sure, if the date is going well, and neither one of us is eager to end it then hanging out at one person's place or the other's and just relaxing and chatting is fine -- though rather dangerous with someone you haven't gotten to know.

I'm appalled at what some of my female friends tell me happens to them on first dates.

Sorry, I want to get to know someone before I feel comfortable getting physical with them, and that extends to innocent things like holding hands or sharing a kiss. Sex? That's waaaayyy down the line from the first date.

And, if my date is particularly attractive, I'll be even more reserved: I figure every Tom, D*ck, and Harry wants to get inside her pants, so I'll be the one who's happy with her company, expecting some signal if she wants more physical contact. Of course, sometimes that backfires with me labeled "lame", or "clueless", or worse, "gay".

8/17/2008 1:57:05 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
bullsnit
Oneida, KY
42, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from oldeschoolcharm:
Quote from mjkittredge:

I always err on the side of caution. Sure, if the date is going well, and neither one of us is eager to end it then hanging out at one person's place or the other's and just relaxing and chatting is fine -- though rather dangerous with someone you haven't gotten to know.

I'm appalled at what some of my female friends tell me happens to them on first dates.

Sorry, I want to get to know someone before I feel comfortable getting physical with them, and that extends to innocent things like holding hands or sharing a kiss. Sex? That's waaaayyy down the line from the first date.

And, if my date is particularly attractive, I'll be even more reserved: I figure every Tom, D*ck, and Harry wants to get inside her pants, so I'll be the one who's happy with her company, expecting some signal if she wants more physical contact. Of course, sometimes that backfires with me labeled "lame", or "clueless", or worse, "gay".
old school ,, ur kewl in my book. but from my experience,it'll come as no surprise when the need for more physical action is required. It should be a mutual feeling, if not,than it aint gonna happen. And if you push the envelope , you'll be labeled a jack-ass. But if it comes at you wide open, and you don't see the signs. Your gonna be labeled a loser. So it's always safe to be on your best behaviour and look for the obvious signs.

8/17/2008 2:02:20 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
oldeschoolcharm
Over 2,000 Posts (3,944)
Monroe, WA
56, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from bullsnit:
Quote from mjkittredge:

old school ,, ur kewl in my book. but from my experience,it'll come as no surprise when the need for more physical action is required. It should be a mutual feeling, if not,than it aint gonna happen. And if you push the envelope , you'll be labeled a jack-ass. But if it comes at you wide open, and you don't see the signs. Your gonna be labeled a loser. So it's always safe to be on your best behaviour and look for the obvious signs.

Ah, but there's a difference between "I'm horny and you're around" and "Your being around is getting me horny."

It's the difference between going to bed with someone because you want eachother close (and make breakfast together in the morning!) and are so comfortable with each other that you get aroused, and trying to seduce someone into going to bed with you because you have an agenda.

8/17/2008 2:11:56 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
tat2grl
Yukon, OK
39, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from bullsnit:
Quote from tat2grl:
Quote from looknforu419:

#1 I enjoy cooking.

#2 I'm a decent cook.

I completely understand where ur coming from there sister sledge. But would it be in an offensive or disrespectful manner to ask "what's for dessert" ?

Had a Red Velvet Cake, but the real dessert comes on the second date!!

I'm old school like that!

8/17/2008 2:20:51 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
bullsnit
Oneida, KY
42, joined Aug. 2008

Old skool is just that,,old. I've been on dates where i've wined and dined the ladies. But when i get them back to their place it seems to lead to more than expected for a 1st date. And to tell you the truth , I was appalled. I mean , why should it lead to more than a date? It shouldn't. It should be a breaking point as to whether your interested in seeing that person again. Unless,,now here's another concept. I've been on a few dates w/this woman. Than we know each other and their is an attraction. Thus , the relationship has hit another plane.

8/17/2008 10:05:28 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  

sags2008
East Stroudsburg, PA
57, joined Jul. 2008

another thing is, if you invite a guy to your house and end up not liking him, he still knows where you live and that can be a problem.

LOL! Words of wisdom!! And that can works (knowing when one lives) both ways so yes do be very careful....

8/17/2008 2:44:33 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
oldeschoolcharm
Over 2,000 Posts (3,944)
Monroe, WA
56, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from bullsnit:
Old skool is just that,,old. I've been on dates where i've wined and dined the ladies. But when i get them back to their place it seems to lead to more than expected for a 1st date. And to tell you the truth , I was appalled. I mean , why should it lead to more than a date? It shouldn't. It should be a breaking point as to whether your interested in seeing that person again. Unless,,now here's another concept. I've been on a few dates w/this woman. Than we know each other and their is an attraction. Thus , the relationship has hit another plane.

Yeah, fair enuf, I'm old. Got what, 15 years on ya, "Sonny?"

But more importantly, my priorities are different than many people who are younger. I don't want to have sex with a relative stranger, even if she offers it up. I discount any initial physical attraction I might feel -- to me a stranger is more of a "thing" rather than a "person" when it comes to intimacy -- sex with someone like that would be little different than masturbating, except using someone else's body.

Now there is nothing wrong with two people "using" each other in that manner if they both consent to it, hence the term "consenting adults". But, that strikes me more as a business deal more than a romantic relationship.

Which, again, is still fine, for those that want it. I just don't.

My life is hell right now, with protracted litigation (that I'm winning, but the process is slow, and expensive, nevertheless), so I'm not "looking". But, that doesn't change the fact that I would like to meet someone kind, affectionate, and seeking a partner for a long term relationship that can, at some point, become intimate.

I do think that bullsnit has reached he age when he realizes that sex, freely offered, without a greater connection leaves one feeling that there's something "missing".

8/17/2008 3:54:08 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
mlk2008
Brimfield, MA
97, joined Jul. 2008

Nope. It doesn't mean that. I was invited in to a female's home, and never did sex.

8/17/2008 4:04:41 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
evileddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,652)
Ottawa, ON
44, joined Jan. 2008

No it doesn't.. so keep yer hands to yerself.

8/17/2008 4:59:51 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
singleagain50
Greenville, SC
59, joined Feb. 2008

If the invitation to a womans house involves sex they will let you know before you leave. I've been invited for dinner and to watch a movie and that was all. I've been invited in after a date just to sit and have coffee and talk. Other times when there were hints I wasn't sure about, they became more and more obvious until it was very clear.

I've been told that I'm not very good at picking up on hints. The truth is that if I'm not sure what they mean I just ignore them. If she invited you in with the intention of having sex, she will make sure you know it. I had one woman get up off the sofa and start turning off the lights and asked if I had locked my car doors because it wouldn't be safe for it to sit unlocked all night. Another one mentioned getting up early for work. I started to leave and she said she was talking about me. What time would I need to get up to make it to work on time from her house. I had one leave the room and return wearing nothing but a t-shirt and sit in my lap and ask if I was thru watching the TV.

My advice is if a woman invites you in for/after a date and you think she's hinting about sex but you're not sure, don't act on it. If she does want sex she will make sure you know it before the date is over.

8/18/2008 8:45:36 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
mermaidy
County Down, N. Ireland
United Kingdom
96, joined Jul. 2008

Nothing means an invitation unless it's decided on by both partners. In the restaurant they should discuss what it means...sometimes the woman could be more keen than the man and he could be the one fighting HER off in his or her house, so it's got to be decided on beforehand to avoid that confusion and humiliation or rejection.
Given that most people feel the need for sexual fulfilment and expression, it's probably better to hold off going into such a private place as a house or hotel until you are both decided on when is the right time.

8/18/2008 9:04:39 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  

1cornman
Indianapolis, IN
59, joined Aug. 2008

you'll know when you get there

8/19/2008 3:01:02 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
bullsnit
Oneida, KY
42, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from bullsnit:

Yeah, fair enuf, I'm old. Got what, 15 years on ya, "Sonny?"

But more importantly, my priorities are different than many people who are younger. I don't want to have sex with a relative stranger, even if she offers it up. I discount any initial physical attraction I might feel -- to me a stranger is more of a "thing" rather than a "person" when it comes to intimacy -- sex with someone like that would be little different than masturbating, except using someone else's body.

Now there is nothing wrong with two people "using" each other in that manner if they both consent to it, hence the term "consenting adults". But, that strikes me more as a business deal more than a romantic relationship.

Which, again, is still fine, for those that want it. I just don't.

My life is hell right now, with protracted litigation (that I'm winning, but the process is slow, and expensive, nevertheless), so I'm not "looking". But, that doesn't change the fact that I would like to meet someone kind, affectionate, and seeking a partner for a long term relationship that can, at some point, become intimate.

I do think that bullsnit has reached he age when he realizes that sex, freely offered, without a greater connection leaves one feeling that there's something "missing".
Sorry bout that dude, no pun was intended when i said old skool. It was a figure of speach, not a remark bout ur age. But, i've been divorced 5 yrs,after 10 yrs of marriage & i loved marriage. But couldn't console. So, if you think i'm just now reaching the age of maturity that i am realizing what love and life is all about,,ur dead wrong on this one Dr Phil. Chivalry is not dead,it's only dormant till someone with the same self-respect is found. And i have nothing but respect for ppl such as urself. But don't be so eager as to analyze someone and publicly announce ur theory.

8/19/2008 4:30:56 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
sparks60
Hot Springs Village, AR
69, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from czaja:
Tell the truth!!

TELL THE TRUTH, NOW!

I would take that invitation as an indication that you were comfortable with who I was and willing to let me see something more of who you are. A person's home is a good indication of their personality and says something of their values.

You can turn this around though because I've invited women to my house and they say "I'm not that kind of woman" so they must feel my invitation is tied to sex....

8/19/2008 6:02:59 AM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
llh5
Virginia Beach, VA
59, joined Apr. 2008

Inviting a man back to your home you hardly know is asking for trouble. Why put yourself in that situation?

8/19/2008 2:51:01 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
roundhouse
Phoenix, AZ
52, joined Oct. 2007

No, it doesn't necessarily mean she wants to have sex. It means she trusts me enough to allow me into her sanctuary. That trust doesn't just happen, it is earned.

If she lingers in her looking at me and responds when I reach out to hold her hand, then she wants to get closer. Things worth having take time. Simple, not Easy......

Roundhouse in Phoenix, Arizona

8/19/2008 5:33:19 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
musicnmore
Over 1,000 Posts (1,155)
Huntsville, AL
57, joined Mar. 2008

Being invited to her house dosn't mean sex. If she invites you to her bedroom, that could be different, but then again, even that dosn't mean sex necessarily either.

[Edited 8/19/2008 5:33:55 PM ]

8/19/2008 7:25:48 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  

clubkid66
Over 1,000 Posts (1,879)
Brooklyn, NY
50, joined Mar. 2008

No. Unless she says, "take off your clothes" and let's get going.

8/19/2008 7:29:32 PM Men: If she invites you to her house, does that mean sex?  
gar67
Dingla
Nepal
98, joined Apr. 2008

Nope not unless she spin kicks the door shut and states "Your Mine" as your mauled. Then you have your indicator.