Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best herpes hookup site

A membership, which charges RMB 28 (USD three. craigslist show low az The app then tries to obtain matches primarily based on the games you like. And by 2040, eHarmony predicts that 70 % of couples will have began their relationships on line. hot latina ladies Attempt to pick up on what she is passionate about she ll be much more apt to respond if you ask her about anything she s interested in.

free local gay hookups

The lady lived with the accused in Auckland, telling RadioLIVE that at initially the man, who has name suppression, was chatty and reasonably simple to live . st simons island craigslist Meru reached out to Brian initially in hopes of producing a connection. Lev bullied Svetlana by pulling on her pigtails and generating her do his homework. dating peru Take note of her answers for future reference.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/4/2014 6:18:04 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  

odamadi
Lubbock, TX
24, joined Mar. 2013

I am sure most of us have been there. You are talking to him/her and you feel that you have something good going on. Next thing you know, the person stops replying back. He/she has seemingly vanished into thin air. That person for whatever reason has stopped contacting you. More often than not, they are no longer interested in you. But instead of telling you, they just quietly fade away. You are left wondering what just happened and what you did to scare them away. To me, that is the crappiest way to to be dismissed in a relationship. It's cowardly and disrespectful.

What is your opinion on ghosting?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/4/2014 6:39:36 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (55,949)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

Ye it is, but there is really nothing
a person can do, but move on
and not dwell on it

11/4/2014 8:54:06 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  

myrealme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,246)
Nampa, ID
41, joined Aug. 2013

Means it is probably for the best and it wouldnt have worked anyway

11/4/2014 8:55:44 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  
tjl503
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,222)
Portland, OR
36, joined Dec. 2012

Some of people are just trying to get there ego stroked and have no intention of meeting. Some are in relationships and have no intention of meeting. Some are catfishing hiding behind someones pretty pic with their fat faces. There are some people who have intentions of meeting but when the day comes they're nervous. Its easy for someone to just ghost out than give people a reason why they don't want to talk anymore.

Ghosting really doesn't affect me because I meet women within the first week of contact. I don't invest time f**king with them through electronics like a lot of people do. If they can't meet within the first week it's a wrap. So if they want to disappear it doesn't matter to me. I didn't invest weeks trying to get to know someone for it to bother me.

11/4/2014 9:04:05 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  
verginmenot
Saint Cloud, MN
41, joined Aug. 2014

I think that anyone that can't own up to their feelings and just dissapears is cowardly...weather it from online or a date or a relationship... but then again there are a lot of people who would rather cowar.

11/4/2014 10:00:47 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  

theloser2123
Manassas, VA
24, joined Apr. 2014

Black Country guy man f**k yes! Goddamn 'merica at its finest right here

11/5/2014 6:26:39 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  

testsignup
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,721)
Springfield, VA
62, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

Well, I try to find the bright side of things, as much as can. And when I think of "ghosting," though it's certainly disappointing, I can tell you from unpleasant direct experience, that "quietly fade away" beats the hell out of "send vicious, sadistic, insulting personal attack" to close things out, and it's far better than a gently insulting message that treats you like a child who needs to be weened, and it's far superior to an intellectual analysis of how useless you are to them.

Give me the ghost any time, over that crap.

11/5/2014 7:06:18 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  
truckerdaddy915
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,116)
El Paso, TX
41, joined Feb. 2014

I thought this was going to be about profile deletions and FTD.

11/5/2014 9:05:25 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

First of all, calling it a 'relationship' when you only chat is probably often giving it more weight than it deserves. It is a relationship because it is interaction but often these things are very temporary and/or superficial..something fun to pass the time.

I've built some pretty rich and fulfilling friendships that way though.

The etiquette for ending it is often questionable.

[Edited 11/5/2014 9:05:51 AM ]

11/5/2014 10:45:47 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  

odamadi
Lubbock, TX
24, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from theloser2123:
Black Country guy man f**k yes! Goddamn 'merica at its finest right here

Haha well thank you.

11/5/2014 11:42:00 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  

pike45
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,302)
Omaha, NE
63, joined Feb. 2009

She didnt like you, man-up and accept it.

11/7/2014 10:52:04 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  
heartsnew
Stanley, NC
49, joined Oct. 2014

I have to agree that it is very cowardly and insensitive to do to another who may have invested some of their emtions in you,but unfortunately it is much more common than you might think. Personally I would prefer to be told the truth, hurtful or not.

11/7/2014 11:02:08 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  
thekid36
Mohrsville, PA
43, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from heartsnew:
I have to agree that it is very cowardly and insensitive to do to another who may have invested some of their emtions in you,but unfortunately it is much more common than you might think. Personally I would prefer to be told the truth, hurtful or not.

I could not agree more. Open honesty and complete respect should always be key.

11/7/2014 11:10:08 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  
ladymelody71
Land O Lakes, FL
44, joined Sep. 2014

This has happened to me a couple of times. Didn't even know there was a term related to it. I just chalked it up to the person not wanting or being interested any longer. Kind of sucks though but I guess it does happen and it's part of being in this kind of dating environment.

11/8/2014 3:11:44 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  
newworldman4
Trenton, MI
52, joined Jan. 2012

you dodge a bullet

11/8/2014 4:29:32 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  
mehbleh
Glendale, AZ
101, joined Oct. 2014

That the majority of the time it's the best option in what's available to end things.

I mean look at the innumerable threads of whiners complaining about people just "disappearing."

There are a ton of comments like "they're cowards! A-holes! Disrespectful! Inconsiderate! Players! Jerks! Liars! etc."

Anyone that has ever complained about "ghosting" or disappearing probably deserved to be ghosted.

As more than likely the person knew they were going to have to sit there and be a punching bag and continue a relationship they have no desire to continue just to make the other person accept it.

So, their only options were sit around in an argument, or just move on and leave someone to their own problems.

Most people don't believe they are the type that argues and whines and mewls and pules and hissy's when things don't go their way.

They simply see it in hindsight and think "well gee, I would have had a rational reaction and discussion. I would have simply appreciated a clear and concise response and then I would never have bothered them again."

Other than that sometimes this is a huge problem:
You are talking to him/her and you feel that you have something good going on.

Sometimes your feelings about how good it is are completely wrong and refusing to look at what's there, and any attempt to get you to see how not "good" it's going on is simply argued against, or ignored entirely, meaning any further discussion is pointless.

But instead of telling you, they just quietly fade away.

That is communication.
Just not what you might want.

11/8/2014 5:48:43 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  

blondemom76
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,393)
Spring Lake, MI
39, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from odamadi:
I am sure most of us have been there. You are talking to him/her and you feel that you have something good going on. Next thing you know, the person stops replying back. He/she has seemingly vanished into thin air. That person for whatever reason has stopped contacting you. More often than not, they are no longer interested in you. But instead of telling you, they just quietly fade away. You are left wondering what just happened and what you did to scare them away. To me, that is the crappiest way to to be dismissed in a relationship. It's cowardly and disrespectful.

IT SUCKS! Especially after 6 years

11/8/2014 7:56:42 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  

zimzane2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,756)
High Point, NC
56, joined Jan. 2013

Most of it is bogus.

11/9/2014 9:51:30 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,834)
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from odamadi:

I think after getting to know you, they decided they don't like you. So they disappear. If they did that, don't follow them. They are shallow for doing that. They probably decided they are too good for you & you are not good enough to be with them.

Just move on & let them go. Don't chase after someone that don't want to be with you. You are just wasting your effort & your time.

11/9/2014 9:56:55 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  
sarahgoldsmith
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

" Why did they just quietly fade away, disappear & not say a word."

Because they are shallow & they don't care about your feelings. They don't care if they hurt your feelings. Don't go chasing after them. You are just wasting your time & effort.

" That is communication. It's not what you may want."

That's a mean way to treat someone. But they are selfish & don't care about your feelings. Let them go. They don't want to be with you. Give your time to someone that deserve you.

11/9/2014 5:21:47 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  

carmelcb
Over 1,000 Posts (1,036)
Tallahassee, FL
25, joined May. 2012

eh...wouldn't it hurt your feelings more if she was like sorry buddy, I don't like you, you bore me and I found someone else...stop talking to me??
I think decreasing frequency in contact is a more subtle yet definite this isn't working move.

11/9/2014 6:59:26 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  
sarahgoldsmith
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from carmelcb:
eh...wouldn't it hurt your feelings more if she was like sorry buddy, I don't like you, you bore me and I found someone else...stop talking to me??
I think decreasing frequency in contact is a more subtle yet definite this isn't working move.

I think some people need to be told that the other person is not interested in them.

If they disappear, let them go. Don't follow them. U become like a wet rag if u do. There are more than one fish on the sea, right? Why waste your time & effort on someone that doesn't want to be with u?

After getting to know you, they have decided that u are not interesting & they don't want to be with u. So they disappear. Don't follow them. Don't follow them.

They are shallow for not saying good bye to u first. But that's just how some people are. Not everyone is a nice guy.

11/9/2014 7:00:06 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  
sarahgoldsmith
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

On = in

11/10/2014 4:41:40 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,216)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

sHit happens

11/11/2014 7:11:57 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
37, joined Dec. 2013

I agree with others who mentioned it as a form of ego-stroking. They pursue you first to get you interested in them only to fade out, its a game of manipulation to make themselves feel as if they are something to be desired. I refuse to play into that. As far as attention goes, I give only what I'm given.

11/12/2014 6:07:45 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
39, joined Sep. 2013

ghosts are fake people looking for amusement ....they are one step above flat out scammers in it for the long haul

11/13/2014 11:21:37 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  

tooflyforawhguy
Oshkosh, WI
24, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from myrealme:
Means it is probably for the best and it wouldnt have worked anyway

11/28/2014 10:55:03 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  
heartsnew
Stanley, NC
49, joined Oct. 2014

AGREED

11/29/2014 3:43:15 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  

legendary_j420
Over 1,000 Posts (1,263)
Cicero, IL
24, joined Aug. 2014

I'll admit I've been MIA before..... BUT not to a person I'am interested in. It was just a chat room, I lost contact with my friends which made me sad, but I left because it just felt like it was time for something different.

I really don't know how to explain it but once I get that feeling I just have to move......

12/2/2014 4:59:39 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  
heartsnew
Stanley, NC
49, joined Oct. 2014

Wow, talk about irony. I just had a guy that I've been talking to for awhile now,delete me because of what I posted in this thread. Seriously? Had he bothered to ask me about it instead of jumping to conclusions I would have gladly told him that while I haven't heard from him in a little while, I was NOT talking about him, I have in the past had a man just disappear on me without reason or rhyme given and yes I was hurt. Damn, all I did was state my opinion on here cuz I was bored waiting for Rick, oops did I say his name,well damn! anyways, and decided to read the forums and responded to a few. Am I not suppose to have an opinion? Anyways, I'm pretty much done with this crap anyways. Does anyone know if you set your profile to invisible if you can still post in the forums?

12/2/2014 5:08:16 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  

naturebiy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,999)
Bangkok
Thailand
40, joined Jul. 2011

I do this "ghosting" alot ... and do not mean to.

I get lost in my own little world and tend to forget the people around me..except my kids..

Someone could text me and than we have good conversations and such..and I will not even really pay attention to my phone or messages for days on end..

Its not on purpose, its just who I am.

12/2/2014 7:00:05 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  
heartsnew
Stanley, NC
49, joined Oct. 2014

that's a bit different than what I'm talking about though. I'm talking about someone telling you that you've messed up,then just disappear without bothering to tell you what the hell it is you've supposedly done.

12/2/2014 1:42:38 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  

pike45
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,302)
Omaha, NE
63, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from heartsnew:
that's a bit different than what I'm talking about though. I'm talking about someone telling you that you've messed up,then just disappear without bothering to tell you what the hell it is you've supposedly done.

Why would you want to continue, to see someone, who thinks you are messed up?

12/2/2014 7:52:02 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  

toxictears2014
Lafitte, LA
45, joined Nov. 2014

Don't know never happen to me

12/2/2014 7:52:56 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  
vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (3,458)
Durand, WI
50, joined Nov. 2014

I just don't get excited about ghosts here. If there's nothing to begin with...there's no emotions to waste. Many are just scammers.

12/3/2014 10:09:56 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  
heartsnew
Stanley, NC
49, joined Oct. 2014

No,they didn't say I was messed up, what they said was "you f**ked up!" I was trying to be nice by saying messed up,sorry

12/3/2014 11:43:50 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,723)
Boone, NC
48, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from odamadi:

It's sad but unfortunately that's a reality of online dating. People like it for that very

reason. No commitment and they can talk to several other people all at one time and then

just disappear on the ones they don't want a relationship with.

12/3/2014 2:45:50 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  

longdriver60
Lenoir, NC
56, joined Jan. 2013

Till you meet in person you shouldnt be that emotionaly attached anyways.

12/5/2014 4:43:10 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  
heartsnew
Stanley, NC
49, joined Oct. 2014

I agree

12/5/2014 4:53:33 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  
heartsnew
Stanley, NC
49, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from pike45:
Why would you want to continue, to see someone, who thinks you are messed up?

Well, actually he said "you just f**ked up". I was trying to be nice so I said messed up instead. He was referring to me responding to this topic. Had he bothered to ask me I would have gladly told him that my post was about an ex boyfriend,and that I was just posting on the forums here because I was bored, not because I was trolling , but no matter now, His loss not mine. I've found someone else who has my interest now and hoping that if nothing else, I've atleast developed a good friendship,but hopefully more

12/5/2014 8:25:00 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from soulflight:
First of all, calling it a 'relationship' when you only chat is probably often giving it more weight than it deserves. It is a relationship because it is interaction but often these things are very temporary and/or superficial..something fun to pass the time.

I've built some pretty rich and fulfilling friendships that way though.

The etiquette for ending it is often questionable.

12/6/2014 11:38:48 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  
midnightblue222
Canton, MI
51, joined Nov. 2014

I'd had that happen to me and its not fun at all your wondering where u went wrong and I'm trying to firgure it out again maybe it's me and I'm shouldn't be in relationships

12/7/2014 3:15:13 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,216)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

Move on.

12/27/2014 2:31:40 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  
hunter12gauge
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,710)
Bellaire, OH
53, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from heartsnew:
Wow, talk about irony. I just had a guy that I've been talking to for awhile now,delete me because of what I posted in this thread. Seriously? Had he bothered to ask me about it instead of jumping to conclusions I would have gladly told him that while I haven't heard from him in a little while, I was NOT talking about him, I have in the past had a man just disappear on me without reason or rhyme given and yes I was hurt. Damn, all I did was state my opinion on here cuz I was bored waiting for Rick, oops did I say his name,well damn! anyways, and decided to read the forums and responded to a few. Am I not suppose to have an opinion? Anyways, I'm pretty much done with this crap anyways. Does anyone know if you set your profile to invisible if you can still post in the forums?
YOU should thank your lucky stars. Rick sounds like a D*CK,and a stalker to boot. It's better than HE dumped you now,rather YOU ending up in a ditch along highway 9. J/S

12/27/2014 11:48:34 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  

txbluegirl
Plano, TX
51, joined Jun. 2014

Ghosting happens on dating sites and in the real world too. They aren't worth your time if they ghost out. Stuff happens and you move on.

12/27/2014 4:28:19 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  
rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,563)
Gilbert, AZ
34, joined Jul. 2012

Someone who does that to you (if you were good to them) isn't worth your time or energy. It's better to forget about that person asap.

1/6/2015 4:27:15 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  
2hot2eat
Desert Hot Springs, CA
42, joined Jun. 2014

Yes this happened to me but for some reason he decided to contact me and it was hell everyday after that. He twisted every word I said and blamed me for everything that could and would go wrong. If someone ghost you never let them back into ur life there not worth it.

1/6/2015 6:27:17 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  
treec36
Saint Petersburg, FL
38, joined Oct. 2014

move on sexy handsome some people are just busy liers fakes
workaholics playful or tied up with their affairs you
can wait for them to respond move on or live laugh and smile

1/6/2015 6:41:00 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  
treec36
Saint Petersburg, FL
38, joined Oct. 2014

maybe their having problems and to embarrass to share with you
we all find problems and issues think positive and learn
to live happy no matter what happens know your worth

1/6/2015 9:21:10 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  

forsyth4
Fort Payne, AL
30, joined Nov. 2014

No f**k that don't let her quit texting u call her up and say hey f**k u you stupid a** b*tch

1/7/2015 11:25:12 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  
rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,563)
Gilbert, AZ
34, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from 2hot2eat:
Yes this happened to me but for some reason he decided to contact me and it was hell everyday after that. He twisted every word I said and blamed me for everything that could and would go wrong. If someone ghost you never let them back into ur life there not worth it.

The worst ones are the ones who pop up weeks/months later. When I ask them why no contact they give every excuse in the book.

1/7/2015 9:10:03 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  

personasaurus
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,441)
Bridgewater, NJ
33, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from odamadi:

is this before or after you have had sex

1/8/2015 6:14:55 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  
happylauren
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Crown Point, IN
54, joined May. 2013

I think a lot of the time they are already in a relationship and they were cheating with you.

1/9/2015 1:46:38 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  
a4umposter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,301)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Dec. 2014

They lost interest & probably took the easy way out of just stopping communication, never responding back to you.

1/9/2015 1:51:55 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  
b2cold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,950)
Elk Grove Village, IL
36, joined Mar. 2014

Ooooooooo so that's what ghosting is. Well it is a reply. If they don't reply. It sucks. Happens me all time. Idc. I c it as eh I'm better off with out.

1/11/2015 10:21:11 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  

evajoy
Reston, VA
59, joined May. 2012

it happens

1/12/2015 12:37:39 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  

atom1977
Over 1,000 Posts (1,358)
Minneapolis, MN
39, joined Jan. 2014

Hi evajoy

1/14/2015 7:22:23 AM Your thoughts on ghosting  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,723)
Boone, NC
48, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from rose1206:
The worst ones are the ones who pop up weeks/months later. When I ask them why no contact they give every excuse in the book.

I agree! And they never give the real excuse why they didn't contact you which is usually gonna be that the person they deserted you for dumped them eventually so now they are back to give you another chance. Gotta love people who do that. Not.

1/15/2015 8:12:22 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
37, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from lookin4him2012:
Quote from rose1206:

I agree! And they never give the real excuse why they didn't contact you which is usually gonna be that the person they deserted you for dumped them eventually so now they are back to give you another chance. Gotta love people who do that. Not.

I know people are too ridiculous to believe that you're not smart enough to realize they are back-pedaling. It takes a selfish egotistical person to think they actually got it that way.

1/19/2015 10:12:11 PM Your thoughts on ghosting  
2hot2eat
Desert Hot Springs, CA
42, joined Jun. 2014

My ghosting is not texting r calling anyone that text me and I don't like them anymore