Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites phoenix

OkCupid may also share your facts with third parties such as advertising partners. indiana dating service It really should connect you with folks you actually want to be dating! As soon as a user runs out of totally free credits, they can purchase far more to continue applying particular services (the costs vary from about $. listcrawler maine Some dating apps can be soul destroying when conversations consist of boring pleasantries.

www rubmaps

These are not the manufactured dates you see on most reality shows. chula vista singles Magavi. You can feel safe and comfy by interacting with other singles from your own residence or other private settings. buzz bumble tv show If you are a youngster stick to the true planet.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/6/2014 7:42:38 AM Remove the Bullies and Profile attackers  
localnightangel
Queensbury, NY
20, joined Oct. 2014

You know I really haven't been on this site long, but honestly reading your rules and how you would like this forum to be ran is Great, But only way it will be done, is if the moderation team actually did their jobs, I posted one topic and all I got was complete crap from people on this site. I feel I'm on Facebook... Drama, you moderate peoples profiles and pictures but you allow people to trash others in your forums. Clean the site up and please make it more enjoyable stay.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/6/2014 10:54:37 AM Remove the Bullies and Profile attackers  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
67, joined Dec. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

11/10/2014 5:28:51 PM Remove the Bullies and Profile attackers  

indianadave1951
Over 2,000 Posts (3,963)
Mishawaka, IN
65, joined Dec. 2010

I have to agree OP. I joined DH in December of 2010. Back then the forums (especially Dating General Discussion) were a good place to find or post topics about dating and get reasonable responses. Occasionally a bully would show up but eventually left.

I became a regular reader and contributor. No more. I visit, hoping to find a decent topic but most are full of personal attacks. Men against women, women against men, blacks against whites and whites against blacks.

The DH forums use to be a good place to seek advice but not any more. I left Plenty of Fish for the same reason. One wonders why the moderators allow this but then it's their site. Like others if it doesn't change I'll leave here and find somewhere else.

[Edited 11/10/2014 5:29:55 PM ]

11/18/2014 9:26:09 PM Remove the Bullies and Profile attackers  
slythe860
Torrington, CT
42, joined Oct. 2014

Johnnyfee and Naturesbounty got me deleted again!

This is the 8th time that I've been deleted in 4 weeks.

Johnnyfee always bullies, stalks, harrases, and threatens me in the DH forums. I always report him to CS but CS never does anything to Johnnyfee.

Instead I get deleted, and Johnnyfee is allowed to continue doing his negative actions in the DH forums!

It's not fair!

11/28/2014 5:43:18 PM Remove the Bullies and Profile attackers  
bruce_2014
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,534)
Dothan, AL
59, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from indianadave1951:
I have to agree OP. I joined DH in December of 2010. Back then the forums (especially Dating General Discussion) were a good place to find or post topics about dating and get reasonable responses. Occasionally a bully would show up but eventually left.

I became a regular reader and contributor. No more. I visit, hoping to find a decent topic but most are full of personal attacks. Men against women, women against men, blacks against whites and whites against blacks.

The DH forums use to be a good place to seek advice but not any more. I left Plenty of Fish for the same reason. One wonders why the moderators allow this but then it's their site. Like others if it doesn't change I'll leave here and find somewhere else.

12/1/2014 8:25:17 PM Remove the Bullies and Profile attackers  

inde_5
Over 1,000 Posts (1,873)
Bonaire, GA
42, joined Sep. 2014

Wow!!!

This is the biggest cry baby thread ..I've read during my six years of DH!!

Thank god they all deleted..

Many come here with positive thoughts...but live life in fairy tale land...and is why they over express their sensitivity , when they find they are no easierly excepted by others , than they are in the real world.

Its a physcological probrem , that sends them away with negative thoughts.

To stereo type or label strangers as bullies ..is the same as labeling strangers as terrorist.

At what level is it measured before a man or woman becomes considered a Bully or terrorist.

In nature animals eat each other , for survival ..yet some people consider them beast for this.

12/5/2014 1:25:03 AM Remove the Bullies and Profile attackers  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,214)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

adults bully just as much as kids, its sad.

12/5/2014 2:03:09 AM Remove the Bullies and Profile attackers  

rumrumrum
Over 2,000 Posts (3,361)
Mesa, AZ
54, joined Jul. 2014

Clean up the hole world also

12/9/2014 9:21:52 PM Remove the Bullies and Profile attackers  
irish_stew4u
Rutland, VT
39, joined Nov. 2014

Remove these bullies:

Johnnyfee

Naturesbounty

12/10/2014 5:09:15 AM Remove the Bullies and Profile attackers  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,828)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

I agree with the Indianadave, I've been here a long time and it was better up till a year or so ago.

And you have to be careful how you institute changes, go too far and you have an over ruled forum that sucks and is to boring with too many rules and you can't even voice an opinion without buttering it up being too politically correct and not ruffling a single feather.

We don't want that.

and the site knows that too...that's why they claim to not want involvement in disputes, for you to use the block feature.

And who determines what is actual bullies, or what is just honest opinion...no holds bar???

Maybe you see anything not covered in roses as being a bully, when others see entertainment and a true opinion of some dumb wanna F**k thread.

The was sold recently, before that happened the old site monitored the forums twice a day and tossed out post that were not in the right section, the want ads, lame and troll threads, race threads and etc...and threads where there was too much bickering or socializing. And if they saw real abuse going beyond the norm, the booted that person for a week.

So whatever rules may be still posted, they are not enforced much and we lack any monitoring.

I don't want a forum with too many rules and monitoring...to where the forums totally suck.

But its out of control with the flag wars, trolls and games and race threads and a few that are just here to badger people in the forums only.

so just go back to the way it was before the site was sold....it wasn't a perfect forum, and still had some issues, but nothing like crap now.

[Edited 12/10/2014 5:09:48 AM ]

12/15/2014 4:44:56 AM Remove the Bullies and Profile attackers  
woman_4_woman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,535)
Omaha, NE
28, joined Jun. 2014

I agree I feel you & people on this site have trolled me, stalked me, stole my pictures, stole my profile info, stole my inbox messages & posted them all in a thread, people have bullied me, & their was this person who pretended to be someone who they are not who was messaging me to get info from me so that it could be posted in a thread. I can be a b*tch but damn I have NEVER stolen pictures, profile info, & I dont post my inbox messages in the threads. I try to be nice & cool with people in the forums. I do have several online forum friends that I look forward to posting with in the forums. So thats something to look forward too