Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

list listcrawler

Buyer Encounter Experiences modify the world. san gabriel valley personals Then Andrea shares the deets on a recent relationship and why the ending showed the type of growth that only experience can teach you. You re searching to find out much more about the person s values, how they operate, where they spike, and their shortcomings. sniffies for straight people Their answer will be sufficient to indicate no matter whether you should really act on it or drop the idea.

hookup dating sites for free

Aspect of what appealed to me about Sonya in the initial place. dating northwest arkansas I discovered myself normally distracted, thinking extra to myself about how to make a graceful exit than about whatever my date was saying. Nicely, I m organizing to remain in San Francisco for the next 5 years. baltimore milfy Although you might want to wave your arms about like a strange madman to get some interest, you unquestionably do not want to do that.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/11/2014 11:17:51 PM Dating with children  

sweetbbygirl89
Beckley, WV
28, joined Sep. 2014

How do you date when you have kids? How hard is it for you and ur kids? What problems do you have when it comes to dating when you have children?

Dont be rude and no judging other people please.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/11/2014 11:38:50 PM Dating with children  

engine20
Ingalls, IN
40, joined Jul. 2014

I only have my boys every other weekend so I would use my off weekends to date. Eventually I'd involve them too on family type dates. You being a single would almost have to rely on a babysitter or family member to free up some time. A real guy would just enjoy hanging out with you at home too. You have a beautiful smile and are very pretty. Wish you lived closer to me, I'd ask you out!

11/12/2014 12:03:44 AM Dating with children  

sweetbbygirl89
Beckley, WV
28, joined Sep. 2014

Thank you very much and its hard to find a sitter when u work at least 8 hours and only trust ur kids with a few people. And being a single mother of 2 with no help a house a car and bills its hard to afford daycare or pay ppl to watch them extra time. I dont like to have anyone around my kids till i know them cause u never know who a person really is.

11/12/2014 7:34:08 AM Dating with children  
bodad105
Senatobia, MS
60, joined Jun. 2014

Well if it was me I would say lets go for Pizza are something like that. Besides if it gets serious he is going to have to meet them and you can see how he is with kids. And if he doesn't like it. offer to let him pay the sitter! But more than likely he's got something else on his mind. Toss him back.

11/12/2014 4:33:49 PM Dating with children  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (98,441)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

I usually let my daughter watch
my son, he's 14 and I refuse to let anybody watch him, he has autism

11/13/2014 12:05:33 AM Dating with children  

engine20
Ingalls, IN
40, joined Jul. 2014

Yeah I can understand not leaving children with strangers. I wouldnt do that either. Im fortunate enough to have family members that are eager to watch them (on occasions). I totally understand tight money/bills too! The guy paying for a sitter isnt a bad option either. Would be one step to show how serious he is.

11/13/2014 9:23:28 AM Dating with children  

freespirited4u
Lenoir, NC
37, joined Jan. 2012

I'am also a single mom. I'm trying to find out how you date with a child as well..lol what is your id on it?

11/13/2014 3:57:57 PM Dating with children  
rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,563)
Gilbert, AZ
36, joined Jul. 2012

I don't really date since my son is still small and I won't pay a sitter to go out, only to work. Most of my family is not close by. When my son gets picked up on certain wknds I prefer to do other stuff than date. I'll have plenty of time when he's older.

[Edited 11/13/2014 3:58:40 PM ]

11/13/2014 9:13:45 PM Dating with children  

mizzangeleyezo4
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (73,087)
Tujunga, CA
41, joined Jan. 2013

It's extremely hard to date when one has small children, I don't want to be one of those mothers who brings a whole bunch of different men around her kids.

11/13/2014 11:15:57 PM Dating with children  
aleec0982
Lincolnton, NC
35, joined Jan. 2014

When I have my kids; I myself always ask if they would like to meet up with their kids at a park, bowling ally, or somewhere that we can let our kids play and entertain theirselves while we can talk and get to know each other. Kinda like a play date thing I guess.

11/20/2014 10:46:51 PM Dating with children  
miss277volts
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,109)
Lakeland, FL
47, joined Mar. 2013

I think it is very hard to date being a single parent. Nothing easy about it. You will always have that first responsibility to your children. Plus, it really isn't healthy to see mom with different men, frequently or visa verse with dad and women.
I recommend not involving the kids unless it becomes serious.

11/20/2014 11:42:53 PM Dating with children  
legaleye
Over 1,000 Posts (1,790)
Columbus, OH
65, joined Mar. 2008

A number of problems, some just related to dating and then some that arise when the dating becomes more exclusive and shall we say, intimate.

This of course, is a general response, not directed at you or anyone else. But the first problem I found was women who couldnt let go of the kids. The "I would never hire a sitter" types... how do you expect to date unless you have a strong family support group?

Then of course, the time constraints... I have to be back by 10 because grandma doesnt stay up late, for example.

And when can we have the next date? Quite often that becomes weeks from now, and it is hard to sustain even a casual relationship that way.

When I became single, I established sort of a minimum expectation in dealing with the kids. Assuming alternate weekend visitation, I would want some time for us during the weekend the kids are away, and a bit of time to spend the other weekend, with kids present is fine.... I would bring mine. I would also want an evening a week, with our without kids, to go out to dinner, get a take out pizza, or something to spend time together and relax.

Its just me, but I need "face time" not just text and talk on the phone time. And if we cant have that, it just isnt going to work out all that well.

12/13/2014 2:35:02 PM Dating with children  

mont1jack
Owosso, MI
40, joined Sep. 2014

I always have my kids with me and it is hard trying to talk with them right there but i dont have any one else to watch them or their mom says she will then ends up calling or texting saying that she cant handle them so i go get them and that is the end of the date and end of talking period just wish i could find one that will be completely ok with this

12/13/2014 3:19:14 PM Dating with children  

domo103
Ann Arbor, MI
26, joined Jun. 2014

I'm A Single 23 year old dad looking for mature woman where would that be?

12/13/2014 3:20:15 PM Dating with children  

domo103
Ann Arbor, MI
26, joined Jun. 2014

And I'm not a fake profile so don't ask

12/13/2014 9:35:19 PM Dating with children  

lout34
Philadelphia, PA
37, joined Oct. 2014

Its very hard to date or find someone who will commit a relationship with a child the other always thinks there is going to be drama but theres not it is just very hard

12/13/2014 11:12:43 PM Dating with children  

freckleyez
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,126)
Perrysburg, OH
37, joined Oct. 2014

It's going to be hard to date if you have kids. I refuse to bring anyone around my son unless I know it's turning serious. My ex has him every other weekend. So that is when I will set up time to date. It's going to be hard, but to me my son comes first. I don't want him getting attached to random strangers.

Some problems that might come up is if you are seeing some one that has kids and they have their kids when you don't have yours. Or if you are seeing someone that doesn't understand that your children are going to come first. Just make sure you are a good parent and don't be selfish and put your needs before your kids.

Just my 2 cents

12/14/2014 9:05:12 AM Dating with children  
besitos1979
Mission, TX
38, joined Nov. 2014

I think the same way you do.. We parents shouldn't expose them so soon or to many man or wan no mom or dad should ever do this to their kids, keep it from them until it becomes very extremely serious

12/27/2014 8:56:01 AM Dating with children  
c2j2012
Holt, MI
37, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from rose1206:
I don't really date since my son is still small and I won't pay a sitter to go out, only to work. Most of my family is not close by. When my son gets picked up on certain wknds I prefer to do other stuff than date. I'll have plenty of time when he's older.

My sentiments exactly! I really don't date, either, and I'm ok with that. I have plenty of time for dating later on, but my little one will only be little once. I don't want to rely on child care more than I have to (working hours) because I want to be fair to my kid. So, that means dating can wait.

12/28/2014 10:17:12 AM Dating with children  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
41, joined Sep. 2013

I avoid women with kids it sucks being alone the whole relationship and coming in second or third place because she made numerous mistakes ...dating a woman with kids is a nightmare I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy

1/28/2015 10:34:46 PM Dating with children  

cole_tanner
Fort Pierre, SD
36, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from forumfriendly2:
I avoid women with kids it sucks being alone the whole relationship and coming in second or third place because she made numerous mistakes ...dating a woman with kids is a nightmare I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy

Y are u here then u psycho u obviously don't know what you're talking about so go away

1/29/2015 1:34:10 PM Dating with children  

texasgirl_1978
Over 1,000 Posts (1,014)
Grapevine, TX
39, joined Sep. 2013

I understand it's difficult to date when you have a child/children. I stayed single until my son turned 10. I live with my parents because I have a disability. So they watch my son while I go out on a date. The guy I'm currently seeing is great. He spends time with me, my son, and my family. My son really likes him because he teases him like my dad does. My family likes him a lot. He has included my son in going to the movies, to a indoor gaming place, out to eat, and shopping. He doesn't have children but he does have nephews and nieces.

1/30/2015 1:05:00 PM Dating with children  

txcountrymedic
Over 1,000 Posts (1,382)
Pleasanton, TX
39, joined Mar. 2014

Thats great to hear he is being a good stand up guy Texas... I personally have not had any luck. My family are in other states and i dont have places my kids go to with out their old fart dad. So dating hasnt been easy. I do want to meet some one that is a mother or is kid friendly so they understand if and when i say kids come first.

1/30/2015 3:36:17 PM Dating with children  
rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,563)
Gilbert, AZ
36, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from freckleyez:
It's going to be hard to date if you have kids. I refuse to bring anyone around my son unless I know it's turning serious. My ex has him every other weekend. So that is when I will set up time to date. It's going to be hard, but to me my son comes first. I don't want him getting attached to random strangers.
Some problems that might come up is if you are seeing some one that has kids and they have their kids when you don't have yours. Or if you are seeing someone that doesn't understand that your children are going to come first. Just make sure you are a good parent and don't be selfish and put your needs before your kids.
Just my 2 cents

So true about having different schedules, I live in a big metro area and many who msg me live an hour away. Between those two things it's just not practical.

2/1/2015 9:08:09 PM Dating with children  

sanddab
Ellisville, MS
66, joined Apr. 2008

It can be real difficult, just do it when the other parent has them or if you have family near you ask them to babysit. Just do not be taking a steady stream of different dates home for your children to see. Wait to introduce them when you are sure about your date and their intentions. Your childrens safety and happiness/comfort must come first.

2/2/2015 11:40:18 AM Dating with children  

cjsassy72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,142)
Berthoud, CO
45, joined Sep. 2014

When my son was little, I hardly went out. I was busy raising him & working full time. When I needed a break my best friends kids watched my son. Now my son is older & I don't need a babysitter, I'm ready to date & meet people.

2/15/2015 9:34:41 PM Dating with children  

mizzangeleyezo4
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (73,087)
Tujunga, CA
41, joined Jan. 2013

It's extremely hard to date when one has kids. I never want to be one of those single mommies that bring diffrent men around their kids. So for me it's very difficult..but if the man is worth it I find a way and, I make the time.

2/19/2015 2:43:42 PM Dating with children  
sweetshane41
Middletown, CT
44, joined Nov. 2014

I have my 2 boys fulltime and its hard for me. I try my best 2 get out and enjoy, but at times its really hard. Their mother gets them every other weekend and thats when i go out if I do. Even harder when at times u just want to do a stay at home date and u can't when the kids r around and u can't sometimes do it on the off weekends

2/19/2015 10:00:22 PM Dating with children  

daddysam3
Pigeon Forge, TN
38, joined Jan. 2015

I have my son full time. And it makes its hard for me to date. But if I do they have to accept my son

2/20/2015 11:15:08 PM Dating with children  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (289,628)
Assumption, IL
69, joined May. 2010

Dating with children is fine as long as both individuals don't forget to include the children in some of the dating activities: family days, amusement parks, picnics, beach yada yada yada