Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersnals

Ease into danger assessment prior to diving into extra private territory. dating website for ohio This can be as easy as spiders and snakes, or as deep as commitment, loneliness, and/or abandonment. Because neither was busy during the pandemic and neither wanted to travel by airplane, they flipped a coin to make a decision who would drive eight hours to meet the other particular person the subsequent morning. websites like mocospace It s a conversation, not an interrogation just after all.

skip the games

To communicate during on the internet dating, start out with a question about something on their profile, like, So I saw that you are a dog particular person! Tease them lightly to show your sense of humor and throw in a few compliments about their interests or accomplishments. jacksonville chat rooms We also host forums on non dating subjects such as sport, music, Tv and films. The dilemma I have with this mode of obtaining a shidduch is that the finding out guys are set as rivals against each other. free dating sites cuba I was diagnosed with chronic myeloid leukaemia 3 years ago, aged 27.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/14/2014 11:49:55 PM What's your cure for winter blue?  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

1. sex?
2. cuddling?
3. Getting out of the house?
4. Spending money shopping?
5. All of the above
6. none of the above?

Do you get the winter blues?
Do your kids drive you up the wall in the freezing weather, bouncing off the walls?
Do you need to get the kids out of the house so the maid/you can clean?
Do you need to meet a new friend without getting the kids/grandkids suspicious that you might have a new boy/girl friend or more?

There are plenty of things you can do to get out of the house that aren't an arm and leg. Here's a brief run down of some for you and a friend from work .

1. NLR High School is putting on a fast-paced 70 minute Hansel and Gretel and Friends play at 1 pm Saturday at the east campus behind Target and the steakhouse off McCain.
2. This is also the season for other school plays, and they are normally under $10 for adults.

3. December will see at the high schools and junior highs putting on their winter band and choir concerts. Some schools sing and play songs the public know while other schools aim for high-brow, college level hard pieces that people don't know. They are normally free and on Tuesdays and Thursday nights at 7 pm if not 6 pm at some schools.

4. Check out your local libraries. The NLR library on Pershing and the downtown LR complex have teen centers for teens and tweens. They also have rooms for the little kids with programs for the kids and stuff for young ones to play with. LR has a new special kids library on Monroe between the Zoo and 12th Street by War Memorial Drive.

5. Check out your kids favorite place... indoor playgrounds at McDonalds and Burger King in Cabot, on Camp Robinson Road and other places. Pizza Hut has a playhut at Camp Robinson and 47th street.

6. Can kids play and learn at the same time? They may at the Game and Fish Commission's educational center on the River front in LR and elsewhere. Kids will learn and feel the fur of a bear and other animals, see fish in 4-6 fish tank sections, baby gators, plus other activities on the weekend.
Heifer Project has a free education center;
the Museum of Discovery has its $1 day on the first Sunday of the month from 1 to 5 plus other events on Eventbrite.com;
the Clinton Library has free days a couple times a year, including Sunday to Tuesday;
tween boys into war movies MAY enjoy the McArthur Military Museum in LR and the Jacksonville Military Museum;
kids who like to paint and draw may enjoy the Arkansas Arts Center, especially in the summer when they have the young artists competition winners from schools around the state from elementary to high school;
boys 8 to 13 will probably like Historic Arkansas Museum's knife collection and Indian display that you can check out at the next Second Friday Art night; grandparents may want to show their grandkids the exhibit at the Old State House Museum on the Arkie movie and TV stars before it ends in 2 months;
the Mosiac Templars and Central HS exhibits teach about civil rights and minority history;
if it warms up a little, check out the trolley and the river front parks for the kids;
and lastly Hot Springs has a educational Museum of Discovery too.

7. If you got the money, there's all sorts of places to go to get out of the house:
There's a couple places to bounce around on Trampolines... Attitudes, etc;
Playtime Pizza in Conway had video games like Chuck=a=cheese and a big play maze for kids;
There's a kids pizza playground that could cost you an arm and a leg above the Rave, but I'm drawing a blank on its name;
Chuck=e=Cheese in NLR and elsewhere
Skating and ice skating in WLR and skating in Cabot and other places;
bowling in Cabot, Maumelle, WLR, the air base, etc with the bumpers up for you and the kids;
movies, concerts and live theatre at other theatres.
swimming and basketball at the community centers in Sherwood, Jacksonville, Cabot and elsewhere, just $3 to $5 per adult. Seniors 50 years old or older can join the Hays center in NLR for $25 a year or $135 a year, depending upon which plan you want, to swim, shoot pool, work out and all sorts of other stuff.

8. To find out about festivals and other things check out Central Arkansas Calendar of Fun, Central Arkansas Family magazine and website, Savy Mom, Sync, Arkansas Times' calendar, Thursday's Arkansas Democrat entertainment section, and your local papers and Facebook events

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/7/2014 9:35:08 AM What's your cure for winter blue?  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

NLR xmas parade ON Main Street at 2 pm Sunday and ANNIE at Cabot's Central Arkansas Performing Arts Academy at 2 pm
See Facebooks Central Arkansas Performing Arts academy.

12/29/2014 6:23:16 PM What's your cure for winter blue?  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,220)
Fairmont, MN
62, joined Jun. 2014

Mostly getting enough sunlight, helps the winter doldrums.
All of the above are nice too!

1/1/2015 8:20:45 PM What's your cure for winter blue?  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from rufftreasure:
Mostly getting enough sunlight, helps the winter doldrums.
All of the above are nice too!

I agree. Even if I just go to McDonalds or someplace for a burger and to read the paper.

1/2/2015 10:31:06 AM What's your cure for winter blue?  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
62, joined Jun. 2014

Yep , get the wheels rollin beneath me, a change of pace.
I tend to hibernate in winter, but so far, being from Minnesota, I haven't recognized anything close to winter here yet
I'm diggin it

1/2/2015 11:15:55 AM What's your cure for winter blue?  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from rufftreasure:
I tend to hibernate in winter, but so far, being from Minnesota, I haven't recognized anything close to winter here yet
I'm diggin it

Even though the weather is better here than Yankees, I'd go to the Republic of rio Grande to escape even this cold.

1/2/2015 12:58:25 PM What's your cure for winter blue?  

artist820
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,543)
Tehachapi, CA
61, joined Jan. 2013

I'm shopped out. Waiting for $1.00 first Saturday. That's today. I'm broke from yesterday's shopping spree and $6.75 Subway sandwich. Have to wait until payday
Btw Goodwill accepts Military Identification for 10% discount. I got a Military Discount on my Christmas tree from Home Depot. maybe I'll go over to Military and start a thread. See ya
If you are a Veteran the VA has a rec room. You need identification to be able to get in some buildings. So, don't take it personally if you get carded. I just wear mine on my lanyard.....saves tons of questions. Whew!

1/2/2015 2:13:26 PM What's your cure for winter blue?  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
62, joined Jun. 2014

Hey, Artist

1/2/2015 3:28:18 PM What's your cure for winter blue?  

artist820
Tehachapi, CA
61, joined Jan. 2013

Hi there hru treasure?
How's the weather? Better than where you were b4 I'm sure. It was supposed to snow again. I keep telling people there are different kinds of cold. They don't believe it.
OP I thought about hanging out at the Senior Center to have lunch and breakup the monotony of my bus ride. It's just been too cold after sundown. I'm getting older. Btw What's up with bus drivers and the heater. It's like entering an oven and with these modern buses I can't open the window. Geez I have to strip down to my t-shirt. And re-dress before I exit.

1/3/2015 12:09:30 PM What's your cure for winter blue?  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
62, joined Jun. 2014

I'll tell you ,it's wonderful, and you won't catch me complaining, in winter anyways.

I will probably whine more in summer.

1/3/2015 12:20:56 PM What's your cure for winter blue?  

artist820
Tehachapi, CA
61, joined Jan. 2013

treasure. I complain in summer too

1/3/2015 12:37:33 PM What's your cure for winter blue?  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
54, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from rufftreasure:
I'm diggin it

and I'm jealous!

1/4/2015 11:51:38 AM What's your cure for winter blue?  
imawelder33
Centerton, AR
36, joined Dec. 2014

Eating lol

1/4/2015 3:03:15 PM What's your cure for winter blue?  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
62, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from msreesi:
and I'm jealous!

I keep thinking you're from the south

I used to be jealous of folks like me, too

2/16/2015 6:36:05 AM What's your cure for winter blue?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (286,603)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Brown is the new blue