Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

facebook for hookups app

Preserve it short, to the point and sweet. dating sites for arkansas You may perhaps fall in love with an individual for their charm, wit & beauty, but passion fades now if you re with somebody because you appreciate what they do and you can in some sense feel a portion of it However, with Indian dating QuackQuack site you are in secure hands. doublelist com cincinnati I have some recognized contacts from T3 countries who have teams for carrying out this method but an individual who is great at developing chat bots or

chicago area hookups

In 1997, an academic paper gave the planet 36 inquiries it promised that would make a particular person ‘fall in like with anyone when asked on a date. speed dating monterey ca This speed meeting icebreaker can work effectively for groups of coworkers, mates, or club members. Think twice about giving Zoosk access to your address book they preserve your contacts on file and could later use your info to recommend friends and connections to other members. hookup orange county Now, it is not displaying me messages when I go into them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/9/2014 2:08:55 AM Spaceship design construction  
momoney82
Denver, CO
34, joined Jun. 2014

What will it take to go to the red planet with a better ship

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/9/2014 8:18:04 PM Spaceship design construction  

_us4love
Salem, OR
50, joined Nov. 2013

In my opinion... we already have the technology to get from here to there... we can literally take ET home...

Just take your ultra zoom camera and snap some photos around the sun... not at the sun, just around the sun... I think you will be surprised at what you find...

Remember just how large the sun is when looking at those ships you are taking pictures of... those ships are huge, like earth size huge...

Don't take my word for it... get you own zoom camera... I used a Olympus SP-590 UZ Camera with a Zoom Lens attached to it...

I can only assume that's our technology up there, though who knows for sure??? but all those trillions of dollars went somewhere???

Why would there be ships up there and we don't know about it??? quite simply because of the technology used in these ships could/would power the world... taking profits away from the few simple minded f**ks that run this world...

12/11/2014 1:27:41 AM Spaceship design construction  

iamdriftwood
Redding, CA
46, joined Sep. 2012

Its not a matter of tech or being able to get there. True it would have to be assembled in space. We can do that easy. Its politics and money.

12/15/2014 10:37:29 PM Spaceship design construction  

deeptangoflyfre
Over 2,000 Posts (2,225)
San Diego, CA
49, joined Jan. 2014

Considering the amount of time that would be involved, I do not think taking a human there is really a wise decision. Bringing a human is really a type of pride mission more than anything else.

I really believe we need to perfect robotics that can handle that kind of environment using the data we already obtained. The water that was found really opens up some options even though it appears to be frozen and super old. If we are able to determine that there is a large mass of it, then we can use it as a fuel.

There has been discoveries of water on our moon. The escape velocity required to leave the moon is barely negligible compared to that of Earth. We could start by building units on the moon that in turn use the lack of gravity, the source of energy and lack of danger to humans to create precision equipment and tooling that will be used to take our mission to the next stage. Then from there send equipment to Mars that will be used once the other equipment is ready. During this time we can also be progressing our instrumentation, navigation, coordination, biological, etc. analysis and acquisition to come up with worthwhile data on Mars while being able to power our units.

We need to come up with a better method of storing energy. Our batteries are not that good and the amount of space and weight they require are ridiculous. If we can come up with optimized batteries then I'd say we should get those up there as soon as possible with a solar array, computer systems, communication equipment, etc.. Maybe do something similar to what ESA did with Rosetta having a mother ship that is in orbit which is able to collect data and re-transmit signals to earth. Kind of a relay.

We have the technology to send people up today but not really bring them back and their purpose would be very limited. Most of the equipment would be used to keep them alive and very little science.

12/22/2014 8:38:32 AM Spaceship design construction  
momoney82
Denver, CO
34, joined Jun. 2014

But this is what gets me they say we have been visited and they crashed into the ground, Egypt has the tech that was taken out by us. An I'm pretty sure that the "visitors" come all this way to what turn there engines off and smash into the ground. Cause we didn't shoot them are tech is not advanced enough to even get a million miles close enough to do so. But hey we are supposed to be the dumb one right

12/22/2014 3:59:00 PM Spaceship design construction  

deeptangoflyfre
Over 2,000 Posts (2,225)
San Diego, CA
49, joined Jan. 2014

I want to believe so badly that aliens have visited us but there are too many reasons for them not to give a f about us. Even if they could travel at the speed of light, you are talking about at least 4.5 light years to get here and we are pretty certain that our nearest neighboring star (4.5 light years away) does not have any habitable planets in its solar system.

Our resources are abundant but we are discovering a lot of our resources in other places as well. Also, if they have the technology to get here, they may have the ability to harness the power of supernova to generate their own elements. That little hydrogen molecule really can go far.

In my opinion, we need to be looking there, where a supernova is taking placing and the colliding atoms are being molded into new elements. Make a giant proverbial welcome mat. Perhaps they are consumers and these creatures are able to travel in space without anything but their own body. They might not be intelligent at all and that welcome mat but spell doom because those suckers have a voracious appetite. Like giant blue whales that travel through outer space.

The only other reason I could see aliens going through so much effort to visit us is because of our genetic diversity. Perhaps they are created through a much more formulaic linear approach and everyone is the same. After so many millennium, with the lack of diversity, they will end up not being able to reproduce. The anomalies that would mutate would most likely barely live and wouldn't be able to be reintroduced into their birth chain. It would take more than just a quick F or extracting & combing sperm / eggs. We are talking different species and crossing species does not work. There has to be more.

12/22/2014 9:45:03 PM Spaceship design construction  

up2youandme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,929)
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

I seriously doubt we'll get there ...we will blow ourselves up first before then ...we can't even agree on global warming. ..now if there's money to be mined there that would be a different scenario ...

12/24/2014 4:56:55 PM Spaceship design construction  
numbersor_only
Over 1,000 Posts (1,877)
Austin, TX
57, joined Nov. 2014

IF it is desirable to keep pestering the red planet, AND the distance is the main problem, THEN it would make more sense to bring Mars closer to Earth, as the first step. Once it is close by, any old spaceship will do.

12/25/2014 8:37:06 AM Spaceship design construction  

kingslayer99
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,801)
Arlington, TN
52, joined Oct. 2014

Capture an asteroid. Best defense against solar rads and cheapest why to procure a shell. Send robots to hollow it out with solar powerd lasers. Then launch the needed engines and internal living spaces. Have the bots attach and assemble the components in space. Test vehicle then send atsronuts.. You could also reuse this craft attach a reentry vehicle. It could be modified endlessly!

NASA lacks imagination or ingenuity we will never go to MARS or any where for that matter they are stuck in stupid!

[Edited 12/25/2014 8:38:06 AM ]

12/25/2014 8:40:20 AM Spaceship design construction  

kingslayer99
Arlington, TN
52, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from numbersor_only: "IF it is desirable to keep pestering the red planet, AND the distance is the main problem, THEN it would make more sense to bring Mars closer to Earth, as the first step. Once it is close by, any old spaceship will do.

What a fuctard! Do you know what moving 'any' planet would do to the orbits of the others you nimrod? We would commit to our own destruction!

12/25/2014 8:46:41 AM Spaceship design construction  

kingslayer99
Arlington, TN
52, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from iamdriftwood: "Its not a matter of tech or being able to get there. True it would have to be assembled in space. We can do that easy. Its politics and money."

Yes we can construct a piece of shit 60's era tin can fill it with fuel and astronuts and lob it at Mars now. Do you know what that would cost? Do you know what solar radiation is and what it would do to that thing and the atronuts on a long range journey away from earth? IF we want to ever reach the outer planets or stars you don't make something on earth and lob it into space.

You make as much of it as possible in space out of whats there now! And an asteroid is the best material you could use because it would give you the best defense against solar radiation and strikes from small objects. A BB traveling through space would blow any space craft we have now to bits! Would you want to ride in a tin can to Mars? NASA is a bunch of 60's era throw backs with no imagination!

2/5/2015 7:29:45 PM Spaceship design construction  
momoney82
Denver, CO
34, joined Jun. 2014

So who came up with we come in peace talk we are not even peaceful with our own world. Let alone a alien species they look at us like ha ha ha NOT, but when I see the retarded President seeking more to spend on NASA all is lost every time. No not just In there mass dildo with eight seamen In it just what they said its better and we never done a rocket before.

2/10/2015 7:08:24 PM Spaceship design construction  

artist820
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,463)
Tehachapi, CA
60, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from iamdriftwood:
Its not a matter of tech or being able to get there. True it would have to be assembled in space. We can do that easy. Its politics and money.
Astronauts would have to practice assembling on land first. Sometimes the diagrams are impossible to figure out without the added pressure of your oxygen hose getting squashed. For example: you are given an "x" shaped component to be screwed (bolted) into a circuit board or enormous space board. The screws (bolts) are already on the "x", however they don't match up to the nuts on the circuit board. The instructions read:
b <<<< | | >>>>>> b
There is a spring coiled around the | |
What does that mean? The astronaut should find out NOW in a safe environment, instead of out there in space.
btw what are those "x" cross bars called. I appreciate that the screws are attached, but it takes a genius to figure out how to match them to the corresponding holes on the circuit board. DaRn puzzles

2/15/2015 9:03:13 PM Spaceship design construction  
momoney82
Denver, CO
34, joined Jun. 2014

Well they did a prelanch with an unmand rocket but that was a wasted effort, time and money to determine if it works. Maybe they should of keep the shuttle an redesigned it for just that reason but what do I know

2/15/2015 9:12:14 PM Spaceship design construction  
momoney82
Denver, CO
34, joined Jun. 2014

Well they did a prelanch with an unmand rocket but that was a wasted effort, time and money to determine if it works. Maybe they should of keep the shuttle an redesigned it for just that reason but what do I know

4/1/2015 8:19:14 PM Spaceship design construction  

mellotron47
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,302)
Chesapeake, VA
52, joined Apr. 2012

If a certain decision had not been made by President Nixon, we could have been on Mars by the mid/late 1980's.

Look up the Apollo Applications Project, and there is mention of the original Space Transportation System, not what eventually became the Space Shuttle.

Part of this is what Elon Musk is planning to do with the first stage of the Falcon 9...reusing it. It was planned as part of the AAP that enough launches of the Saturn V would make it feasible to recover the first stage at sea.

4/5/2015 2:19:19 PM Spaceship design construction  

belphegor1943
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,461)
Austin, TX
34, joined May. 2012

Quote from deeptangoflyfre:
Considering the amount of time that would be involved, I do not think taking a human there is really a wise decision. Bringing a human is really a type of pride mission more than anything else.

Yeah, you are right. I am sure we can live on earth forever. Forget travel.

7/16/2015 10:56:18 PM Spaceship design construction  
momoney82
Denver, CO
34, joined Jun. 2014

Well in any case this is what NASA as well as the let's keep looking out there and say we where there ahh no not even close. And now the radiation is a new factor which has been around for I don't know longer then we have as NASA says it will harm the astronaut's brains but never thought of shielding them from it in a sleep chamber protected by this "new" never before seen radiation but iss has no one on board for a year in space right. I'll take the chance. Exploration is the will drive force of us but we can't get past the all mighty dollar war terror and don't forget the best saying one day one day we will go to mars. When????