Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

colorado hookup

It s incredibly quick to send messages to in active profiles simply because we have no way of definitely knowing how long these customers have been off line . dating bonaire I admittedly did have some good photographs back then. Dating although living with HIV needs honesty about a health related condition that can be tough to talk about and 1 that lots of could not completely comprehend. cityxguide inland empire Even so, it assists the platform to safe suitable top quality matches.

best free legit hookup site

You just could possibly will need some time to get to know each and every other s rhythms and the very best way to do that is talk, talk and talk some a lot more. single parents melbourne Most advice about safety, on the other hand, puts the onus firmly on the user. Private Member only forums for more significant discussions that you might wish to not have guests or search engines access to. rubmaps dubuque He stated, Okay, we will get back quickly.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/22/2014 1:37:58 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

nursecutie32
Chicago, IL
32, joined Oct. 2014

What are your thoughts on the fact that more men are staying home raising children~ while women are starting to dominate the work field?

Women are you ok with being the bread winner of the home ?

Men are you ok with the woman making more money ?

Who still believes in the traditional family unit( the man is the provider and the woman is the homemaker) ??

[Edited 12/22/2014 1:39:25 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/22/2014 1:39:46 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

jlyinc
Chaska, MN
95, joined Nov. 2014

I think everyone should do what works for them.

12/22/2014 1:47:41 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

nursecutie32
Chicago, IL
32, joined Oct. 2014

Please elaborate a little

12/22/2014 2:03:00 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

kawkasian
Over 1,000 Posts (1,646)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

What are your thoughts on the fact that more men are staying home raising children~ while women are starting to dominate the work field?

My thoughts is your 'fact' ..really isn't one.

12/22/2014 2:15:21 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

helmholtzwatson
Over 2,000 Posts (2,327)
Raleigh, NC
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Most of that is not applicable to me.

Won't be staying home w/ kids & women are still a rarity in my field.

Modern homes take 2 bread winners to run well in most cases.

Sure, I don't mind if she makes more than I do. Hell....I wish she would!

IF I were in the stage of my life where I wanted to raise kids, then I would prefer the traditional route (possibly switching up for a couple years once the kids are in grade school).

12/22/2014 2:22:07 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

nursecutie32
Chicago, IL
32, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from helmholtzwatson:

IF I were in the stage of my life where I wanted to raise kids, then I would prefer the traditional route (possibly switching up for a couple years once the kids are in grade school).

12/22/2014 2:57:08 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

dezweather
Phoenix, AZ
53, joined Oct. 2014

Men have become very weak. I'm not surprised many want to stay home and be a mommy.
Women, in general, are much tougher than men today.

12/22/2014 2:58:28 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,489)
Henderson, NV
56, joined May. 2009

Quote from jlyinc:

This.

The important thing is that a family decides what's best for them for themselves, and not worry about what others in "society" thinks about it. It's not crumbling society to look out for one's family in the best way they determine.

If one is so insecure as to cleave to something they think is "tradition" rather than what works out best for themselves as a family, then they are the ones whose "traditions" that must be met are the ones causing the crumble.

The point is in society today all parties get to do what's right for them, rather than clinging to hidebound roles in which people are forced into positions not suited nor wanted by them.

I can't imagine how dumb it would be to force one party who loves working and makes the giant share to quit so as to be a stay-at-home parent, just so some dusty "rules" are followed. I mean, really. "You, little woman, stay at home so I can beat my chest about how 'traditional' I am, and who cares that I'm the parent who loves being home and you're the parent who makes all the money. Who cares you're a doctor? You need to stay home because it's 'traditional' I'll support us all with my grocery clerking job!"

I also can't imagine any well-grounded and stable person being all up in arms about who makes more. Once you're a family unit--traditional or not--the money is in a big pool for the use of the family so who cares who contributes more to the pool? It's all ours, not his and hers.

12/22/2014 3:30:56 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

nursecutie32
Chicago, IL
32, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from dezweather:
Men have become very weak. I'm not surprised many want to stay home and be a mommy.

It's so sad.

12/22/2014 3:59:56 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

luxorus
Over 2,000 Posts (3,209)
Pachacamac
Peru
36, joined Apr. 2014

I don't like work, housework, or raising kids.

12/22/2014 8:34:25 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (36,609)
Saint Paul, MN
62, joined Oct. 2009

NP if the kids are grown and in school all day! Running the errands is no big deal and how long can dusting and running the vacuum take? Shouldn't take long to load a dishwasher and it sure doesn't take me long to make my bed and that leaves YOU the rest of the day to do whatever you want and enjoy her goodies. MEANWHILE she gets aggravation, high blood pressure, maybe an ulcer, coronary, stress coming out of her ears, very long hours and a nasty commute in rush hour and a feeling of intense feminine superiority. She dies young, you inherit everything and you make sure you play I AM WOMAN at the funeral. Then you go start up with that cute cheerleader down the street. Honestly, I don't know why women b*tch about it. I think the stay at home gets the far better deal. My mother always had plenty of free time to do whatever she wanted.

12/22/2014 8:35:43 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (36,609)
Saint Paul, MN
62, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from luxorus:
I don't like work, housework, or raising kids.

Yeah it's a different story if you have little kids to raise. i always thought kids were a hazard of sex.

12/22/2014 8:40:03 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

naturebiy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,025)
Mc Kenzie, TN
39, joined Jul. 2011

I work and stay at home with the kids cause the momma is not in the picture..

What exactly are you getting at op?

12/22/2014 8:52:04 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,236)
New York, NY
27, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from nursecutie32:

Women are you ok with being the bread winner of the home ?

Men are you ok with the woman making more money ?

Who still believes in the traditional family unit( the man is the provider and the woman is the homemaker) ??

This comes down to ego as well as the situation at hand. personally, I still believe in tradition because that was the way that i was brought u in that men should be the provider in the family but I am not that close and narrowminded to consider that women can be just as successful and be the provider in the relationship like men has. The only individual that would have a problem with the sudden role reversals is alpha individuals who cant accept this or chauvinistic individuals who don't like the idea of women being the providers....gamer

12/22/2014 9:33:05 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  
icecreamsammich
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,095)
Abilene, KS
49, joined May. 2014

It is not actually true.

And it is often a circumstance of layoffs when one partner is out of work, not choice.

12/22/2014 10:12:54 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,492)
Green Bay, WI
49, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from jlyinc:

Very true

12/22/2014 10:23:39 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

pk0357
Over 2,000 Posts (3,521)
Eastlake, OH
38, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from naturebiy:
I work and stay at home with the kids cause the momma is not in the picture..

What exactly are you getting at op?

12/22/2014 10:30:58 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  
eyes4unow
Pomfret, CT
45, joined Dec. 2013

Switching it up when they are in grade school... Lmao.. Lazy much? take on the full responsibility of raising kids and let her have the easier years..

12/23/2014 9:58:18 AM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,318)
Lucerne, CA
61, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from jester0011:
we seem to be fighting nothing but small groups at a time.why not just leave them alone.secure ourselves over here instead?

The culture warriors don't want it ... as the Army of God have to protect their Virgin Mary that cheats on her husband while making baby sex with the Ghost of her Father in Heaven.

It makes LOTS of money for the rich, creepy old guys named Donald as the US government buys their military education services to train up the privatized armies of Afgahistan that went after Ossama Ben Forgotten and lost his a** ...

and then they train up the Irak Army that disappeared twice ...

and now n**ger f**ker in the Casa Blanca just doing more Bush the Worst as he is just the current poster boy.

They have to protect their culture ... it is how money and incest sex with their children works.

Can not make a family unless your priest f**ks them in the a** ...

as to covet your neighbors son or daughter is NOT A SIN !!!

Bible says so ...

Deal with it Libtard B*tches ...

sumbuddie wear blind sea

[URL=http://www.sherv.net/][/URL]

12/23/2014 10:17:01 AM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

helmholtzwatson
Over 2,000 Posts (2,327)
Raleigh, NC
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from eyes4unow:
Switching it up when they are in grade school... Lmao.. Lazy much? take on the full responsibility of raising kids and let her have the easier years..

Most women I've spoken to about this (in a general sense) have said they would prefer to have the infant years off to be with their child at that stage of life. I would take either as long as it was equitable.

12/23/2014 4:46:07 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  
numbersor_only
Austin, TX
55, joined Nov. 2014

Staying home taking care of children is play, not work. It's great "work" if you can get it.

[Edited 12/23/2014 4:46:29 PM ]

12/24/2014 2:00:52 AM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  
cavie59
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,912)
Enid, OK
55, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from nursecutie32:

1.What are your thoughts on the fact that more men are staying home raising children~ while women are starting to dominate the work field?

2.Women are you ok with being the bread winner of the home ?

3.Men are you ok with the woman making more money ?

4.Who still believes in the traditional family unit( the man is the provider and the woman is the homemaker) ??

1. If it is working for them, great. As for women dominating the work field, it is only in some fields.

2.Not a woman.

3. If it happens, so be it.

4.That is how both my marriages were. That just gave them both time to cheat on me. I will not let that happen again.

12/24/2014 2:09:30 AM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

l380
Over 1,000 Posts (1,552)
Alabaster, AL
42, joined Sep. 2014

For me, in all honesty-
I would never be able to respect a man that stayed home.
Other than being disabled, men should be out being the hunter-gatherer they're designed to be.

12/24/2014 2:21:14 AM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

hogaseman
Holmen, WI
63, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

This

12/24/2014 7:31:20 AM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,871)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

This sounds like a question, one might expect to be posted in the 1980's.

not these days.

There is no real role reversal going on, and few women will tolerate a man staying home raising the kids while she works...I've seen the question come up many times would a woman work, while he stays at home and takes care of the household...and over 90 percent said no.

And women are not dominating the work force...few will work the harder type jobs that men still dominate in, and its only been a generation so far that started working back then, and many bail on working before the retirement age.

This not meant to to discredit women...just stated what I've observed so far.

I look at all this in different ways....as far as the family unit...personally I think in a perfect world, one being at home is better, because IF they keep all that up, it gives more quality time for the couple to have, instead of both working, then facing all what's left at home together, and having little if any quality time together....and the kids have a parent to raise them, instead of someone from Day care.

As far as the homemaker in general...on the surface it sounds tough, but once the kids are all in school, anyone can do the housework well before noon time...and be literally retired the rest of the day. Hell, it was that way back in the 60's.

Op...no offence but you sound like a woman half way to lesbianism and too many issues, and that you watched Opra and Dr. Phil too much.

12/24/2014 7:34:35 AM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from dezweather:

Is this why whenever I see the military fighting on the front lines....its always men still?

but good answer if your trying to get into the Ops pants...using men as the sacrificial lamb.

Maybe your weak and speaking for yourself.

[Edited 12/24/2014 7:34:57 AM ]

12/24/2014 7:39:21 AM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from nursecutie32:
It's so sad.

Whenever I respond to a post....I seek the motivation first.

I suspected subliminally this was a put down on men post.

well, by your response to what you quoted.

you proved that to be true.

its a shame at your young age you have such issues already.

but a good cure for that is a summer of working as a roofing laborer...where you will be expecting to perform your duties just like the guys have too...or fired on the spot.

I think after 6 months of that "real" work, it will take the starch out of you, and then you'll really grow up.

12/24/2014 8:09:38 AM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

grneyesrme
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,573)
Sacramento, CA
46, joined Aug. 2013

I was mom & dad so I couldn't tell you the difference.

12/24/2014 8:31:46 AM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

norwegianwood64
Over 2,000 Posts (2,249)
Pensacola, FL
50, joined Jul. 2014

Women need to buy shoes so they have to work alot. I dated 3 women who made over $75k a year and they were all over $100k in debt. Just like alot of men, the more they make, the more they spend.

12/24/2014 9:16:51 AM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

mr_imperfect
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,105)
Philadelphia, PA
52, joined Sep. 2011

Modern homes do not take two bread winners. They take a combination of men stopping to be lazy f**ks and couples learning to live within their means.

Back in the 40 s and 50 ' s men did whatever it took to provide for their families including holding down multiple jobs at the same time.

I grew up with an uncle who had one full time and 2 or 3 part time Jobs to help support his family so my aunt could stay home and be a full time mom. There were plenty other men like him but somehow over the past 50 years men have become more and more lazy and don't even want to work one job much longer 3 or 4.

Add to the mix everyone wanting to keep up with the jones' s and wanting the best house in the best neighborhood the nicest car the latest labor saving appliances the fanciest computers and televisions.

No one believes in living within their means anymore. Everyone is over extending themselves buying crap they can't really afford.

When I was growing up my father was a selfish bastard who gave my mother what ever he felt like to run the house and pocketed the rest for his drinking gambling and cigarette habits. (Not that he made all that much to begin with anyway)

When christmas or birthdays rolled around and we were old enough to understand that there was no Santa my mom let us know there was a budget and we had a choice to get one big thing for that amount or multiple little things. She Didn't Believe In Putting Herself IN Debt OR Letting Bills Go So We Could HAVE A Nice Christmas And Be Spoiled Rotten WITH Shit We Really Didn't Need anyway.

That's the problem today. Too many idiots over extending themselves spending more money than they really have just to give their kids a bunch of crap they don't really need that will in all likely hood be broken and ready for the trash by the time easter rolls around.

12/24/2014 4:40:12 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

kingslayer99
Over 2,000 Posts (3,586)
Arlington, TN
50, joined Oct. 2014

I think I would like to stay home keep the house clean and do home repairs, yoga, an be window dressing.

Why not?

12/24/2014 5:02:38 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,489)
Henderson, NV
56, joined May. 2009

Some of you have some pretty blind ideas as to what a stay-at-home parent is all about.

I am under the impression that the OP is looking for a man who is on the same page as she in regard to how their family life will go. I hope and am sure you will find that. But don't disparage or cast aspersions on those who do it differently.

That's what's good about how things are today. Both genders have the freedom to do what's right for and works for their family.

12/24/2014 5:03:44 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,540)
Fort Stewart, GA
27, joined Mar. 2012

Women dominating the workforce????

Where? strip clubs?

Where is this magic place

[Edited 12/24/2014 5:04:42 PM ]

12/24/2014 8:35:38 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

edm_dj
Marana, AZ
35, joined Nov. 2014

Some of you are ignorant. Have you seen some of the women out there. They don't even deserve to have children. Just because she has a womb doesn't make her a good choice for raising children. Just like a man having a penis doesn't make him a patent either. So if society is changing then it's a larger scheme of things happening than a role reversal. I am a single father raising my kids, work full time, and doing my best as a parent; while mom checks herself in and out of rehabs and psychiatric clinics. So OP you grossly interpret what is happening in society. Doesn't mean men are weak, or pu$$ies, or what ever condescending verbiage comes out. Means for the sake of our future fathers are stepping up to fill the void left by incoherent, moronic, stupid, selfish mom's; and doing a pretty damngood job at it. You, OP, just feel like your once thought of woman's job is being done by a man better. Haha lol

12/25/2014 10:42:25 AM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

kingslayer99
Over 2,000 Posts (3,586)
Arlington, TN
50, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from lovethelake17: "Some of you have some pretty blind ideas as to what a stay-at-home parent is all about.

I am under the impression that the OP is looking for a man who is on the same page as she in regard to how their family life will go. I hope and am sure you will find that. But don't disparage or cast aspersions on those who do it differently.

That's what's good about how things are today. Both genders have the freedom to do what's right for and works for their family."

Who said parent I said window dressing!

12/25/2014 10:45:12 AM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

kingslayer99
Over 2,000 Posts (3,586)
Arlington, TN
50, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from edm_dj:
Some of you are ignorant. Have you seen some of the women out there. They don't even deserve to have children. Just because she has a womb doesn't make her a good choice for raising children. Just like a man having a penis doesn't make him a patent either. So if society is changing then it's a larger scheme of things happening than a role reversal. I am a single father raising my kids, work full time, and doing my best as a parent; while mom checks herself in and out of rehabs and psychiatric clinics. So OP you grossly interpret what is happening in society. Doesn't mean men are weak, or pu$$ies, or what ever condescending verbiage comes out. Means for the sake of our future fathers are stepping up to fill the void left by incoherent, moronic, stupid, selfish mom's; and doing a pretty damngood job at it. You, OP, just feel like your once thought of woman's job is being done by a man better. Haha lol

You go man! And from what I've been reading most of these women on these so called date sites have children, either lie about it to trap a guy, or wont date a guy with children.

Then they wonder why we have attitudes? You are a man God keep doing what you have to do and screw all these stupid selfish c*nts!

12/25/2014 9:50:09 PM Your thoughts on societys' role reversal.  

smthgabouther
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,679)
Wilmington, DE
95, joined Dec. 2012

I think whoever is better with the kids should be the one who stays with them while the other works. If the man is the best with the kids, and some are, then he should care for them if he agrees to it.