Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

That is if you effectively got by means of the initially date. hookup sites michigan The answer will be unique every time so that s for you to discover out. Claire didn t know how lengthy the stay at house order would final when she hopped on that smaller boat with a guy she d been back and forth with far more than when. rubmaps legit It might feel early to ask, but you have to have to know how lots of other people today you could be exposing yourself to via this individual.

whats a free hookup website

Hinge started as a way to connect close friends of close friends and people today in your network. dating service orlando fl Patient aims to assist the globe proactively manage its healthcare, supplying proof based info on a wide variety of healthcare and health subjects to individuals and wellness professionals. Here s what I wish I d recognized ahead of logging on… Read the piece right here. rato virtual If the first date went properly adequate, the second date will creep up on you prior to you have even recovered from the nerves of the very first.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/25/2014 11:48:21 AM Finding your true love?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,962)
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

Long but really worth the read.

Ok I am sick of ALL the excuses people make because they can't find the right person to date/marry or they are ONLY running into the the less desirable.

Stop making excuses! Get off your lazy a** up and go change it up!

A poster wrote he only gets the hoes and losers. Well what is he doing to change that...nothing.

Don't worry I have a point.

I changed it up. I wasn't running into my type of guy. Mainly getting guys that I am not compatible with. So I changed my outlook.

I love hiking. So a few years back I joined a volunteer group that runs a visitors center in my local mountains. I love it BINGO, that's my key in finding my type of guy. Have I found him yet, nope, but I am in the right place.

So no more f*cking excuses of way I can't find the right person. Its up to YOU to make it happen.

What are YOU doing to change it up?

A public service announcement by Pickgirl.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/25/2014 12:14:16 PM Finding your true love?  

ymia_dikhed
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,743)
Gresham, OR
41, joined Dec. 2011

But it's Christmas. Wasn't Santa supposed to send me my true Love?

I guess i've been naughty.

12/25/2014 12:52:28 PM Finding your true love?  

da1dayluv2hate
Bronx, NY
38, joined Jul. 2012

I think it's more complicated than changing your outlook, in terms of breaking out of your old routines and developing new ones.

Some people feel like the obligations behind fulfilling the objectives in sustaining a healthy relationship, are not worth pursuing, knowing all the tribulations that come with losing somebody you truly love.

And I'm not complaining I've loved and I've lost. One of the most beautifulest things in this world, is being with somebody that makes you feel like you can conquer the world! But these are dreams of grandeur, that sometimes due come true. when all the variables are aligned.

This places you on the winning team, if you have the proper supporting cast, and the bond is cohesive.

And there lies the distinction having the right supporting cast, which goes back to OP's original comment on changing your outlook, not just the different situations you could physically place yourself in, but the mental state that goes along with having an open mind, leading into the situation.

If everybody has a wall up, how do you let the things you value the most, enter your way of being, if there's no room for improvement.

12/25/2014 12:53:23 PM Finding your true love?  

happytobeme17
Vineland, NJ
60, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

hohoho

12/25/2014 1:54:14 PM Finding your true love?  
4uijack
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,678)
New Port Richey, FL
29, joined Aug. 2013

Anyone wanna lick deeeeez nutz???

12/25/2014 2:34:41 PM Finding your true love?  

stamina1975
Over 2,000 Posts (3,322)
Madison Heights, VA
39, joined Apr. 2012

12/25/2014 8:25:06 PM Finding your true love?  

pickygirl72
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from da1dayluv2hate:
I think it's more complicated than changing your outlook, in terms of breaking out of your old routines and developing new ones.

Of course it isn't easy changing. I worked on a lot of things in my life since my divorce. I know I needed to step up and change things...for the better.

I guess people have to be sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Good points da1.

[Edited 12/25/2014 8:25:32 PM ]

12/25/2014 8:26:25 PM Finding your true love?  

pickygirl72
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from 4uijack:
Anyone wanna lick deeeeez nutz???

Gee do u ever make constructive comments...ever?

12/25/2014 8:33:48 PM Finding your true love?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,779)
Green Bay, WI
49, joined Jul. 2013

Just giving myself a break, u made a valid point picky

12/25/2014 8:51:52 PM Finding your true love?  

nothingneeded
Johnston, IA
46, joined Sep. 2014

No complaining on my part.
I've lived and is living a good life by myself.
As I get older, I find that I don't have to have a man, or love in my life.
I believe some of it comes from how I was raised, my values, my morals,
If I can't find anyone that will come close to what I value, and close to my morals...then I'm good.
I was married for a long time, had a good man...my kids are happy.
So to me, that's enough...if it happens one day before I'm old and wrinkled...or while old and wrinkledSo beit.

12/25/2014 9:10:32 PM Finding your true love?  
numbersor_only
Austin, TX
55, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from pickygirl72:

I started wearing black socks instead of grey socks. I am so done with women who chase after grey sock wearing men.

12/25/2014 9:37:50 PM Finding your true love?  

smthgabouther
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,747)
Wilmington, DE
95, joined Dec. 2012

I've just reconnected with my soul mate, a guy who's store i used to work in 10 years ago. The three years we worked together was filled with tension but he never acted on it because he was my boss. We're not the same race and live in two different worlds but we are madly in love and are eager to see where it goes. True love is a wonderful but mysterious thing.

12/26/2014 1:39:06 AM Finding your true love?  

lynyrd80
Over 1,000 Posts (1,024)
Wood River, NE
53, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from pickygirl72:

Ok I am sick of ALL the excuses people make because they can't find the right person to date/marry or they are ONLY running into the the less desirable.

A poster wrote he only gets the hoes and losers. Well what is he doing to change that...nothing.

I changed it up. I wasn't running into my type of guy. Mainly getting guys that I am not compatible with. So I changed my outlook.

I love hiking. So a few years back I joined a volunteer group that runs a visitors center in my local mountains. I love it BINGO, that's my key in finding my type of guy. Have I found him yet, nope, but I am in the right place.

So no more f*cking excuses of way I can't find the right person. Its up to YOU to make it happen.

Exactly, one of the first things to do is you need to be in the real world.

The biggest obstacle I run into is the women afraid of losing their Gov. check, or child support if they re-marry. The other thing is the fact that they come across as unapproachable. Yet where ever I go, I try to make a friend.

12/26/2014 2:37:38 AM Finding your true love?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,162)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Well picky, I think I've read where you've stated all there is losers out there and this and that about men a lot too.

Maybe you didn't realize sometimes you come across this way too....

[Edited 12/26/2014 2:37:55 AM ]

12/26/2014 5:22:20 AM Finding your true love?  

manofwordsusa
Hawesville, KY
51, joined May. 2014

Quote from pickygirl72:

Hope your not walking your
But off for nothing, hope you find him.

12/26/2014 10:04:31 AM Finding your true love?  

hisbaby4ever13
Ramseur, NC
32, joined Jul. 2014

I found mine 19.5 months ago on here last year.

12/26/2014 1:17:50 PM Finding your true love?  

rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,398)
Gilbert, AZ
33, joined Jul. 2012

Good point OP, to get what we truly want (whether that dream job, love, etc) we must leave our comfort zone. Some ppl just like to complain though.

12/26/2014 3:09:22 PM Finding your true love?  

nicoli7
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,845)
Louisville, KY
31, joined Jul. 2014

Good point too Rose..

Very few worthwhile things in life are easy or convenient.
You have to decide what makes you happy and go after it..
There might be obsacles to overcome...
But if you can fight, and get over them.....
Then you just might find what you're looking for.

*we only live once*

12/26/2014 3:57:42 PM Finding your true love?  

iheartidiots
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,498)
Grove City, OH
37, joined Feb. 2012

I changed when I went through my divorce. Worked on becoming a better me. And I've dated casually and have met some great guys. But I was never really ready until now.

I've put myself out there again. And to be honest I'm a lil scared but I know I'll find a good one whether it be here or somewhere else.

[Edited 12/26/2014 3:58:10 PM ]

12/26/2014 4:26:17 PM Finding your true love?  

whalemstrsback
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,052)
Corning, CA
57, joined Oct. 2014

so
since
i
hate
loud noises...

i shouldn't look for my next woman
at a gun range???

that's just talk!!!
sure narrows the field...

12/26/2014 5:40:10 PM Finding your true love?  

pickygirl72
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from bumblebee7:
Well picky, I think I've read where you've stated all there is losers out there and this and that about men a lot too.

Maybe you didn't realize sometimes you come across this way too....

Well Bumblebee i have been here a long time and seen a lot of craziness. I have definitely changed since I been here, hopefully for the good. I've stand up for the nice guy and those who are jerks remain jerks. I only speak the truth. And I KNOW I may come across a certain way. Its up you my viewers to decide if they like it or not.

12/26/2014 7:15:41 PM Finding your true love?  

srn790
Minneapolis, MN
35, joined Dec. 2010
online now!

I agree with nothingneeded. I was married for 10 yrs now divorced for three yrs with a four yr old son. I have learned more about myself after marriage. I have standards, Morales and beliefs. I will not settle for less than I deserve. I am at peace with being single. Yes, I miss all that comes with a relationship but will not settle for just anyone. The key is to be happy with yourself. Dont be in a rush to find someone. It will happen in time.

12/26/2014 7:19:38 PM Finding your true love?  
4uijack
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,678)
New Port Richey, FL
29, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from pickygirl72:
Gee do u ever make constructive comments...ever?

When I'm asleep!!
Do you want to lick deez nutz?

12/26/2014 8:03:08 PM Finding your true love?  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,774)
Norfolk, VA
38, joined Sep. 2013

your right !!! it was long ...

12/26/2014 10:43:31 PM Finding your true love?  

ladiebugg55
Over 2,000 Posts (2,390)
Redding, CA
79, joined Jun. 2012

I'm not doing much to find my mr. Right because I'm still waiting for him to jump out of a helicopter into my front yard..so far those copters just fly on by..

12/26/2014 11:08:11 PM Finding your true love?  

diana29615
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,654)
Greenville, SC
45, joined Jan. 2014

I had my true love for 24 years before he passed. I miss his brilliant mind, his beautiful gift with words, and his crazy humor that made me laugh until I cried and on a few rare ocassions pee my pants (embarrassing but, true)no one has ever made me laugh the way that he so effortlessly did. We were in perfect sync on every level. Things weren't always perfect we disagreed and debated often but, through it all we never lost sight of why we were together. We didn't just love each other we were in love with each other. Any relationship requires work and effort and as they say anything worth having is worth working for... If I had it to do all over again I'd jump at the chance....

amore mio caro
RIP 12/06/12
amore della mia vita,
mi manchi ogni giorno

12/26/2014 11:18:08 PM Finding your true love?  

josfsd06
Over 2,000 Posts (3,335)
Sioux Falls, SD
56, joined Mar. 2014

@ picky.

You're sick. I'm amused. The whiners are aiming higher than they can shoot. They wan't mr./ms. perfect and they fall so far short of their own expectations is comical.

12/26/2014 11:20:54 PM Finding your true love?  
icecreamsammich
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,712)
Abilene, KS
49, joined May. 2014

Diana

Your love and relationship is inspiring.

I have enjoyed your shares on here. It is inspiring that you found that relatioshil I want to find. It is proof it is out there.

I feel for you that it ended.

(((Diana)))

12/26/2014 11:22:21 PM Finding your true love?  

diana29615
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,654)
Greenville, SC
45, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from icecreamsammich:
Diana

Your love and relationship is inspiring.

I have enjoyed your shares on here. It is inspiring that you found that relatioshil I want to find. It is proof it is out there.

I feel for you that it ended.

(((Diana)))

((((Joe))))) Thank you.....

12/27/2014 4:44:18 AM Finding your true love?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,162)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from pickygirl72:
Well Bumblebee i have been here a long time and seen a lot of craziness. I have definitely changed since I been here, hopefully for the good. I've stand up for the nice guy and those who are jerks remain jerks. I only speak the truth. And I KNOW I may come across a certain way. Its up you my viewers to decide if they like it or not.

Hun, its nothing personal....and I realize that on a forum, sometimes we let off some steam...and that letting off of steam, doesn't always show how a person really is.

but as I hope you now...my responses are typically not personal...but just based on observation.

as I did here.

Sorry, but read back on your collection of responses...many times it opposes men....maybe not to you....but from here it does.

and I realize...sometimes it appears I do the same thing....however I didn't post the thread.

[Edited 12/27/2014 4:45:44 AM ]

12/27/2014 7:39:13 PM Finding your true love?  

pickygirl72
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

I am not here to argue with you bumblebee. I made a statement and you responded. Maybe I misunderstood your point, but i am not going back and forth with you.

I am doing my best to not be stuck in the same situations and than complain I am not finding someone. I am getting my butt up and meeting new people and changing my small little world and making it bigger. That was my original comment.

12/27/2014 8:33:34 PM Finding your true love?  

manofwordsusa
Hawesville, KY
51, joined May. 2014

No such thing as real true love only the compromises we make to keep from being lonely.
I am starting to think it's not worth caring about anymore.

12/27/2014 10:19:01 PM Finding your true love?  
2hot2eat
Desert Hot Springs, CA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Please if u don't feel it then that's life the problem is U! You gatta wait no matter how long it takes for true love!

12/27/2014 10:25:56 PM Finding your true love?  

manofwordsusa
Hawesville, KY
51, joined May. 2014

Quote from 2hot2eat:
Please if u don't feel it then that's life the problem is U! You gatta wait no matter how long it takes for true love!

I am done with waiting, it is a fantasy that is never real.

12/27/2014 10:27:06 PM Finding your true love?  
extortionegos
Over 1,000 Posts (1,954)
Hayward, CA
37, joined Apr. 2014

Try the back of a cheap newspaper

12/28/2014 12:59:59 AM Finding your true love?  

pickygirl72
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

^^^that will only cure the moment.

12/28/2014 8:53:14 AM Finding your true love?  
numbersor_only
Austin, TX
55, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from manofwordsusa:
I am done with waiting, it is a fantasy that is never real.

The great thing about it is that it is a fantasy and it is real, like living the dream. Of course it can become living the nightmare on the downside, which accounts for how some people in pain can denounce it afterwards despite how much they liked it when it was going right. It might have something to do with emotions but I am not sure because it could just as well be glandular or psychosemantic.

12/28/2014 10:08:39 AM Finding your true love?  
chitowngirl78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,706)
Oak Lawn, IL
36, joined May. 2014

Quote from pickygirl72:

You're absolutely right. When you do what you love to do and keep busy, you dont have time to worry about anything else.

12/28/2014 10:14:45 AM Finding your true love?  
chitowngirl78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,706)
Oak Lawn, IL
36, joined May. 2014

One of the most beautiful things in this world, is being with somebody that makes you feel like you can conquer the world! But these are dreams of grandeur...

Don't talk yourself out of the things you want. Thats a defeatist attitude. Go out and get them.

If you want a better job, which is the better option; waiting for it to fall in your lap or going out and earning it?!

Nothing in this life worth doing is ever easy..

12/28/2014 10:18:29 AM Finding your true love?  
dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,270)
Jessieville, AR
54, joined Jul. 2010

True?

Most would settle for askew.

12/28/2014 10:24:13 AM Finding your true love?  

pickygirl72
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from chitowngirl78:
You're absolutely right. When you do what you love to do and keep busy, you don't have time to worry about anything else.

And then your out and about meeting different people and maybe just maybe, (not saying this method will work 100%), you will meet someone you really dig. All because u were doing something different and not worry about things and having fun...in life.

12/28/2014 10:38:51 AM Finding your true love?  
chitowngirl78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,706)
Oak Lawn, IL
36, joined May. 2014

^^I really think the problem with most daters is that they try to force a relationship to happen with someone they like instead of letting it unfold organically.

I've been guilty of trying to "make" a person like me, and it never works. Its so much more fun when a person ACTUALLY likes you for being yourself, instead of acting like someone you're not.

[Edited 12/28/2014 10:39:57 AM ]

12/28/2014 11:01:42 AM Finding your true love?  

toxictears1970
Lafitte, LA
44, joined Dec. 2014
online now!

Though I found my true love but then he shoved me what a wimp

12/28/2014 6:13:25 PM Finding your true love?  

pickygirl72
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from toxictears1970:
Though I found my true love but then he shoved me what a wimp

Move on. but have fun doing it!

12/28/2014 6:56:49 PM Finding your true love?  
eyes4unow
Pomfret, CT
45, joined Dec. 2013

What happens when the hiking is over? Stub toe? Bum knee? Or whatever.

My point is you can't have one focal point. Pick five things and when you meet someone new explore your other likes and see what other experiences you can share.

12/28/2014 7:56:26 PM Finding your true love?  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (37,044)
Saint Paul, MN
62, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from ymia_dikhed:
But it's Christmas. Wasn't Santa supposed to send me my true Love?

I guess i've been naughty.

Well there's 12 months for you to improve to

12/28/2014 8:00:18 PM Finding your true love?  
driver406
Saint Paul, MN
62, joined Oct. 2009

I never get the girl because I make no real effort and the single girl I do like is 16 years younger than me, divorced, two kids and dad is still in the picture! I always wondered how she could afford Catholic school for the kids and to put a roof on the house with what she makes behind the counter at a candy store.
DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The others are married so they're off limits in my book.

I wouldn't want to marry at my age anyhow, but a platonic relationship would be nice.

[Edited 12/28/2014 8:01:03 PM ]

12/28/2014 8:26:51 PM Finding your true love?  
clyde222
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,217)
Minooka, IL
50, joined Dec. 2012

Gave up.... Then he came along

12/28/2014 10:18:07 PM Finding your true love?  

ms_holland
Over 1,000 Posts (1,265)
Danville, AL
51, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from whalemstrsback:
so
since
i
hate
loud noises...

i shouldn't look for my next woman
at a gun range???

that's just talk!!!
sure narrows the field...

Dont worry there @Whale, broaden your horizons and come meet me at the gun range.
I will try not to use you for target practice.

@Ms Picky, you do make a valid point. I don't believe your statment just applies to dating. It seems as we leave our 30's that we get stuck in a routine of doing things.
It is like we lose our enthusiams for wanting to do things.

Thank you for your thoughtful advice.

12/29/2014 7:02:15 AM Finding your true love?  

whalemstrsback
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,052)
Corning, CA
57, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from ms_holland:
Dont worry there @Whale, broaden your horizons and come meet me at the gun range.
I will try not to use you for target practice.

practice????????
you can use my spotter scope...

12/29/2014 6:52:10 PM Finding your true love?  
driver406
Saint Paul, MN
62, joined Oct. 2009

Don't even try anymore, Picky.

12/30/2014 5:04:57 AM Finding your true love?  

happylauren
Over 2,000 Posts (3,206)
Crown Point, IN
53, joined May. 2013

I put up a profile in POF last night. Quite a few men contacted me. They were all nice. I'm also on Our Time for the first time ever I contacted guys and they replied back. I've been alone for 3 years and I'm going to find a life partner in the year 2015. I meet a lot of people at the hospital doing volunteer work. I've even met people walking my dogs. I'm determined to have a positive attitude and be happy with or with out a life partner. There is also a group in my area called meetup group and I'm going to join it and attend an outing. I'm done being isolated and alone.

12/30/2014 5:16:12 AM Finding your true love?  

imlookin4sum1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,789)
El Cajon, CA
52, joined Mar. 2012

Dont Put a Time Limit on LOVE

Love Will find You

Faith & it will come in Due Time

12/30/2014 7:12:17 AM Finding your true love?  

oppsiidazi
Orr, MN
45, joined Oct. 2014

Some people feel like the obligations behind fulfilling the objectives in sustaining a healthy relationship, are not worth pursuing, knowing all the tribulations that come with losing somebody you truly love.

And I'm not complaining I've loved and I've lost. One of the most beautifulest things in this world, is being with somebody that makes you feel like you can conquer the world! But these are dreams of grandeur, that sometimes due come true. when all the variables are aligned.

This places you on the winning team, if you have the proper supporting cast, and the bond is cohesive.

And there lies the distinction having the right supporting cast, which goes back to OP's original comment on changing your outlook, not just the different situations you could physically place yourself in, but the mental state that goes along with having an open mind, leading into the situation.

If everybody has a wall up, how do you let the things you value the most, enter your way of being, if there's no room for improvement.

I agree^ completely. I know, in the past, I have not allowed myself to be "open" too the idea of pursuing love with a couple of people because the obligation of sustaining any relationship was just too great for me to handle at that particular time in my life. I created very heavy barriers/obstacles/walls that I knew would, eventually, become too burdensome for either of us to overcome.

The great thing about love is; is that, it can happen at any time... if one IS receptive. In many ways I've been sad for the love I know I lost out on; but yet, I am equally happy for the next love that stumbles upon me, knowing, I'll be ready to LOVE him 100x deeper than I could have anyone before him. Knowing this about myself makes me utterly ecstatic about the future I am, now, embarking on.

12/30/2014 7:32:35 AM Finding your true love?  
icecreamsammich
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,712)
Abilene, KS
49, joined May. 2014

I have been working on some of the reasons I broke relationships in the past.

That seemed obvious to just talk to a relatioshil counselor. It was actually pretty awesome.

I decided to work on me. Also a suggestion from counselor... Learn how to better communicate the things in my head into words that mean what I feel. So often my words fall short of what is inside and it left communication feeling incomplete.

I started working on being more active, as many have mentioned. I still think I'm in terrible shape but that is just old distorted self image things.

It is all part of a change to be who I feel is the person inside. Nothing new really, just clearing away the roadblocks to being me.

And I have had a few real talks with women. Had one last night about how I felt about something. And it was difficult and uncomfortable and all that .. But I had it instead of doing the old blocking moves

One of the things I was told that really rung true

You have to find and be yourself first. Only then do you even have a chance to find and have a relatioshil with a compatible person.

12/30/2014 7:35:17 AM Finding your true love?  

oppsiidazi
Orr, MN
45, joined Oct. 2014

^

12/30/2014 9:55:43 AM Finding your true love?  
numbersor_only
Austin, TX
55, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from icecreamsammich:

You have to find and be yourself first. Only then do you even have a chance to find and have a relatioshil with a compatible person.

Only in that...until you start learning the language women use, like the word "relationship" and the phrase "find and be yourself", your response to the use of such language will be impatient annoyance. Once you are domesticated by psychobabble you know that such Oprah lingo is a signal for the emotionalism your indoctrinated woman needs to hear, so she can think of you not as a dumb beast who doesn't get it, but as a dumb beast who at least tries, giving her hope and the chance to have meaningful looks into your eyes as they well up with tears. Stop short of crying though or your man card gets revoked. Just well up.

When you fight because you're acting like a spoiled brat having a tantrum, it sounds immature and has no place in a "healthy relationship with amazing sex." Instead, call it "struggling with issues trying to improve yourself". Don't get fed up. Get overwhelmed emotionally. Don't miss having sex and try to grope her. Long for the closeness you once had and rekindle the passion.

They have dictionaries for translating from one to the other.

[Edited 12/30/2014 9:56:18 AM ]

12/30/2014 10:05:36 AM Finding your true love?  

oppsiidazi
Orr, MN
45, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from numbersor_only:

They have dictionaries for translating from one to the other.

^Good thing. I don't watch Oprah, never did. Dr. Phil either.

12/30/2014 12:15:26 PM Finding your true love?  

pyllgram
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,187)
Checotah, OK
65, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from pickygirl72:

The problem is that there are two types of people here. Those who are looking to hook up with finances disguised as looking for romance and those who won't accept anyone who is not at least as wealthy as they are.

It is a jousting match with words to see if someone qualifies by how they present themselves.

I have had all the women I want that did not have as much wealth as I do to offer in a relationship. If a woman doesn't have as much wealth as I do I don't care what else she has to offer.

I won't be controlled by my little head again. Two people have to be on the same page or one is always giving and one is always taking.

Pylgram

1/1/2015 11:27:12 AM Finding your true love?  

pickygirl72
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from pyllgram:
The problem is that there are two types of people here. Those who are looking to hook up with finances disguised as looking for romance and those who won't accept anyone who is not at least as wealthy as they are.

It is a jousting match with words to see if someone qualifies by how they present themselves.

I have had all the women I want that did not have as much wealth as I do to offer in a relationship. If a woman doesn't have as much wealth as I do I don't care what else she has to offer.

I won't be controlled by my little head again. Two people have to be on the same page or one is always giving and one is always taking.

Pylgram

i am not talking about the shit that goes on in here. I am talking about the real world. The dating side of this place is a joke.