Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega persinals

I as soon as went to the movies with a guy who purchased popcorn and, for the duration of the movie, I went to get some popcorn from his bucket and he slapped my hand away and whispered to me that I should have bought my personal. hook up ocala fl With a exciting and flirty personality, Burnett has had to explore unique approaches of connecting with possible dates. To come across an interesting methods to attempt the us about online dating or not, and apps of your dreams. meet girls in toronto I met a guy by way of an app where he stated he was 19.

mega peraonals

On his profile he expressed interest in the Oxford comma, which I believed was delightfully nerdy. online dating site in california The good news is that you do not have to tolerate their unhealthy behavior any longer! In this video, you are going to study how to establish wholesome boundaries with these difficult folks to make sure your marriage, and your personal sanity, is not negatively impacted. These days enjoy is not in the air, but it is on the app. usasexguide info forum forumdisplay I don t blame any person for the flirting.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/28/2014 3:38:25 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

talonn1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Jensen Beach, FL
43, joined Feb. 2012

Don't forget you're the one who brought it up.
We all know why a dude won't date a chick who went out with a black dude. Cause they are racist. Simple.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/28/2014 3:45:36 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,466)
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from driver406:
BULLSHIT! You guys see racism in everything. She's proven she has no standards and no class and when she won't associate with her own kind. If her self esteem is so non-existant then I guess a black guy is the only one who'll take her as long as she pops a kid every nine months.

Pump your brakes their Mr KKK nothing I said was racist. But you might wanna check your post before this one. Every got damn thing you said was racist.

Every blk man is NOT a gangster thug as you so colorfully spewed. And that being with a blk man is the bottom of the barrel bullshit. A white woman have no self respect if she sleeps with a blk man and call me racist? Nigga please.

You don't wanna go there with me boy. I already have one white guy harassing the shit outta be bcuz I have a big d*ck that he can't get off his mind.

You wanna see it too you f**king weirdo?

12/28/2014 3:50:21 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

talonn1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Jensen Beach, FL
43, joined Feb. 2012

Lmao harassing you? You're the fool that spews bull shit about how black dudes are hung like horses and that's the reason that white dudes don't date after black guys.
All I did was tell you, you're wrong. I guess you ain't packing what you think you are.

I'm not white either. Just another thing you're wrong about.

[Edited 12/28/2014 3:51:10 PM ]

12/28/2014 3:50:49 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from talonn1:
Don't forget you're the one who brought it up.
We all know why a dude won't date a chick who went out with a black dude. Cause they are racist. Simple.

Thank you, finally.

I agree that racism is probably what first and foremost. But there's been a few white guys in here who also said bcuz its gonna ruin them.

What do you think they're talking about?

12/28/2014 3:51:47 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

warpedtool
Rio NegroRio Negro
Brazil
48, joined Nov. 2014

Its not a question of big d*ck as the p*ssy was ment to pass a baby through. It is a matter of responsibility, education, career, earning power and stability. You got the brothers with the game on and no money in their pocket, no education and a criminal record looking for a crib

12/28/2014 3:54:46 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

talonn1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Jensen Beach, FL
43, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
Thank you, finally.

I agree that racism is probably what first and foremost. But there's been a few white guys in here who also said bcuz its gonna ruin them.

What do you think they're talking about?

They feel they are tainted. You know the one drop rule? It's kinda like a one load rule.

12/28/2014 3:57:28 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

talonn1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Jensen Beach, FL
43, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from warpedtool:
Its not a question of big d*ck as the p*ssy was ment to pass a baby through. It is a matter of responsibility, education, career, earning power and stability. You got the brothers with the game on and no money in their pocket, no education and a criminal record looking for a crib

That's why they run the game. They have nothing else to show for it. Not all black dudes are losers.

The black guys that are sucessful, just like anyone else, finds one girl and stays with her. Except tiger woods. That dude should have never gotten married.

Even Dr big c*ck will agree with that.

[Edited 12/28/2014 3:58:15 PM ]

12/28/2014 3:59:53 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from talonn1:
Lmao harassing you? You're the fool that spews bull shit about how black dudes are hung like horses and that's the reason that white dudes don't date after black guys.

I'm not white either. Just another thing you're wrong about.

See how you're now measuring blk guy sizes to horses? Nobody said a damn thing about horses until now. This how we know what you're thinking. And by constantly making these big d*ck comparisons with blk men and now to HORSES its no doubt you think heavily about the sizes of blk mens d*cks. Just say NO!

And obviously you don't have to be a white guy to have a little d*ck either, right?

12/28/2014 4:03:36 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

talonn1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Jensen Beach, FL
43, joined Feb. 2012

Hey man I've had no complaints. No call backs, but no complaints. Lol

12/28/2014 4:04:47 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

warpedtool
Rio NegroRio Negro
Brazil
48, joined Nov. 2014

"Burn this b*tch down" mentality is something I don't understand about black people. First of all it makes you look like a moron and puts you in jail. Then you blame whitey.

You want respect get an education a good job become a law abiding taxpayer then will treat you like a respectable man and not a drug dealer busting caps on your black competition.

12/28/2014 4:10:08 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from warpedtool:

Well when I was 25 my gf's p*ssy was awful. It was so bad I had ask why.

She told me when she was 14 she was f**king a guy who's d*ck was to his knee when it was hard, for 6 months. She was 25 then.

She said after him it never felt the same afterwards with any other guy.

Now remember, when a woman gives birth her body go through mad changes over a period of 9 months to deliver. Her p*ssy under "normal" circumstances can't do that shit.

12/28/2014 4:13:37 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
48, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from warpedtool:
"Burn this b*tch down" mentality is something I don't understand about black people. First of all it makes you look like a moron and puts you in jail. Then you blame whitey.

You want respect get an education a good job become a law abiding taxpayer then will treat you like a respectable man and not a drug dealer busting caps on your black competition.

Wow....
Talking about the most immature comment especially since this black woman pays her taxes, has a education beyond high school, and a good paying job.
Not all black folk are like you described....
You need to look at some of these post....appears I see a lot of different race...other then black....that have the life style that you described.

12/28/2014 4:14:42 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

warpedtool
Rio NegroRio Negro
Brazil
48, joined Nov. 2014

Pump your brakes their Mr KKK nothing I said was racist. But you might wanna check your post before this one. Every got damn thing you said was racist.

Every blk man is NOT a gangster thug as you so colorfully spewed. And that being with a blk man is the bottom of the barrel bullshit. A white woman have no self respect if she sleeps with a blk man and call me racist? Nigga please.

You don't wanna go there with me boy. I already have one white guy harassing the shit outta be bcuz I have a big d*ck that he can't get off his mind.

You wanna see it too you f**king weirdo?

Nice story but you best go back to your crack pipe....

12/28/2014 4:15:40 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from talonn1:
They feel they are tainted. You know the one drop rule? It's kinda like a one load rule.

So when the white said something about f**king cave or not being able anything afterwards (something to that nature) he was talking about being tainted? Really?

What the hell does NOT being able to feel p*ssy during intercourse have to do with being tainted?

Please explain?

12/28/2014 4:22:27 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from talonn1:
That's why they run the game. They have nothing else to show for it. Not all black dudes are losers.

The black guys that are sucessful, just like anyone else, finds one girl and stays with her. Except tiger woods. That dude should have never gotten married.

Even Dr big c*ck will agree with that.

Well thanks for the compliment but I'm very modest in my view of that subject.

Tiger Woods shoulda never got married. All he did was to help inforce this reputation blk men is "suppose" to have about caring about nothing and no one but getting laid.

12/28/2014 4:23:55 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

talonn1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Jensen Beach, FL
43, joined Feb. 2012

Ok a racist person would feel that since a black dude had it she's not the pure Aryan anymore. A thousand white dudes would be better than one black dude boning her.

12/28/2014 4:27:13 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

talonn1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Jensen Beach, FL
43, joined Feb. 2012

Well thanks for the compliment but I'm very modest in my view of that subject.

Tiger Woods shoulda never got married. All he did was to help inforce this reputation blk men is "suppose" to have about caring about nothing and no one but getting laid.

Well it's gotta be difficult to have women throw themselves at you. He held on as long as he could. I know lots of white women with 4 kids by 3 different dad's.

12/28/2014 4:42:38 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from warpedtool:

I can't argue this bcuz its true for so many. But not only do I have a pure f**king HATRED for illlegal drug use (even weed) I don't keep the company of those who do. I am a home owner and have my own business as a landlord and about to move into real estate.

So all I can ask of you, like anyone else, don't deal with ME based on that stereotype bcuz I don't fit it.

I wish it wasn't like that in my circle but I can't control the actions of others. Nor can I vouch for no one else in here for myself. So.....

12/28/2014 4:52:49 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from warpedtool:
Nice story but you best go back to your crack pipe....

So if I spoke crack bcuz I'm blk then that means you smoke meth bcuz your white?

Oh my bad you pop ecstasy pills? Or is it Demerol and Oxi's? No No its huffing, where you stiff shit you find in spray cans in the garage? Or did you move on up to snorting lines of cocaine, riding the white horse?

So don't be shy, tell us which one?

12/28/2014 4:55:56 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

warpedtool
Rio NegroRio Negro
Brazil
48, joined Nov. 2014

12/28/2014 4:59:41 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from talonn1:
Ok a racist person would feel that since a black dude had it she's not the pure Aryan anymore. A thousand white dudes would be better than one black dude boning her.

Aryan? You're talking about those Hitler folliwing a**holes with the swastika flags with bald heads?

12/28/2014 5:05:34 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from talonn1:
Well it's gotta be difficult to have women throw themselves at you. He held on as long as he could. I know lots of white women with 4 kids by 3 different dad's.

Its not hard all when women through themselves at me and they do it often. But I'm not interested in what they have to offer which is sex, I want more but they can't produce.

I can get sex anywhere, what I want is something much deeper and thats why I don't even look within my own circle anymore.

12/28/2014 6:01:07 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

talonn1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Jensen Beach, FL
43, joined Feb. 2012

So if I spoke crack bcuz I'm blk then that means you smoke meth bcuz your white?

Oh my bad you pop ecstasy pills? Or is it Demerol and Oxi's? No No its huffing, where you stiff shit you find in spray cans in the garage? Or did you move on up to snorting lines of cocaine, riding the white horse?

So don't be shy, tell us which one?

Hahahahaahahah

12/28/2014 6:14:44 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
48, joined Sep. 2014

Its not hard all when women through themselves at me and they do it often. ore.

12/28/2014 6:48:17 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  
eyes4unow
Pomfret, CT
48, joined Dec. 2013

So much luv all in one place
.. Oh my!

12/28/2014 8:22:57 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,603)
Chesterfield, MO
28, joined Sep. 2013

issss jus like mos wild animal species dat wont take they young back dat ben touched by human hands its called natural enemies wen stupid a** niggas gon lern honkys dont wont yall around unless dey use da hell out yo a** rememba white folk r da alien animals ov da planet
shit whitey ben ridin black folks backside since da day dey stole yo ancestas frum africa black folks so blind dey dont even c dat shit accept yo won n b yoself damn it yall called sambo servants shit da new kkk n dey supportas r pretendin ta b yo friens sum ov em hav sex n babies wit u but yall dum a** caint c cuz a cop shootin every udda day aint enuff ta convince ya

12/28/2014 8:29:59 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

thomasclement77
Over 1,000 Posts (1,107)
Florence, OR
30, joined Nov. 2014

It seems black men worry too much about interracial dating.

12/28/2014 9:56:22 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

yatame3
Over 1,000 Posts (1,456)
Buffalo, NY
22, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from thomasclement77:

You've been here longer and u know that they r not the ones who worry about it the most .

12/28/2014 9:59:08 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  
mtrctylady
Canton, MI
69, joined Sep. 2013

First of all blk men are known for being the "heavy hitters" in the bedroom. This does NOT mean "EVERY" or "ALL" them do. And it don't mean that "NOBODY ELSE" can. It is an overall observation based on the majority as opposed to the minority NOT individual cases so get YOUR mind off the stereotypes already.

And if you don't agree with me then why don't YOU tell us why "in cases where it is true?"

And where did you get this statistic? As a "black woman" who has dated black, white, and hispanics in my 66 years, I can honestly say that your "heavy hitter" comment is false. And in case anyone is interested, OP's opening comment is false too! NOBODY CARES!! As long as the other party doesn't have any STD, who cares. stop stereotyping all men.

12/28/2014 10:35:27 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  
brownsugg93
Over 2,000 Posts (2,425)
Milwaukee, WI
22, joined Jul. 2012

because shes already climed the highest mountain so hes afraid hell never be able to satisfy her not saying its true but we all know white men feel sexually inferior to black men no doubt about it they always have and always will even if a whte woman told a white man that a black man didnt satisfy her he would still be insecure because of the fact that she even considered sleeping with a black man and would be afraid she would do it again

[Edited 12/28/2014 10:37:38 PM ]

12/29/2014 12:49:55 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

warpedtool
Rio NegroRio Negro
Brazil
48, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from brownsugg93:
because shes already climed the highest mountain so hes afraid hell never be able to satisfy her not saying its true but we all know white men feel sexually inferior to black men no doubt about it they always have and always will even if a whte woman told a white man that a black man didnt satisfy her he would still be insecure because of the fact that she even considered sleeping with a black man and would be afraid she would do it again

You have a lot to learn and come from a city where white is the minority. Live in the bad part of town?

12/29/2014 1:04:21 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  
boyinneed
Over 1,000 Posts (1,948)
Miami, FL
53, joined Aug. 2011
online now!

The old saying goes...
Once you go Black you never go back...

12/29/2014 6:19:38 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

pyllgram
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,205)
Checotah, OK
68, joined Nov. 2009

In cases where this is true its one of two reasons or both.

1. He might be feeling sexually inadequate. That if that blk man was substantially bigger than he is that she might judge/doubt his ability to give a good performance.

2. He simy could be prejudice, racist to some degree and feel that she is somehow tainted after being with him.

OR BOTH!

I believe you are speaking of women with experience.

What of the white woman who wants to see what it is like to have sex with a black person, either male or female, and then learns that it was not what they want or would accept again.

Are we to condemn her to a life of no white pardner because she learned what she does not like? I believe there is a word for anyone who would condemn a woman for her past. That word is RedNeck. Why be concerned with what a prejudice redneck or a prejudice n**ger thinks. Go a head and call them ignorant all you want to but don't use that as a standard measure for all people.

I myself when a younger man tried to have sex with a black woman. When it was obvious she was laying there with her legs spread and playing with my little tiny white peter, that it was not going to get hard and there was no way I was interested in having sex with her. Does that make me a racist? F**k you.

She was a young, athletic, well proportioned woman whom I suppose someone else would find her attractive and jump her bones.

For you to call anyone a racist for not being attracted to another person not of their own race is pointing that finger right back at yourself.

The purpose of this thread is to; Find out which white women go for black males based on black skin. Shame and Blame game. Poor Pitiful Me. Boo Hoo Hoo.

You are putting yourself on the Black Market.

Pylgram

12/29/2014 7:03:16 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
40, joined Sep. 2013

once you go black you start smoking crack

12/29/2014 7:35:50 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (73,511)
Fort Payne, AL
62, joined Apr. 2011

Not all white men would feel this way.

and op, I could come up several similar questions I could ask you or most black men about weird things they do too, in the dating world.

as in why do so many put down their own women in favor of women of others races...for starters.

and why are so many black men getting so bent out of shape, now that black women are finally free to date other races and do?...you should see the mess we get from them, when a black woman post, she prefers other races....it takes a month for this to simmer back down.

and I remember a time, not long ago when black men would taunt and even beat black women for just thinking about dating white men.

Shall I go on???

and op, is it really true that a enough black men get with white women just as a revenge on white men....I've heard several say that on the streets.

As to the question.

From what I've seen in life and from what history shows us....with men, most have always been this way....not wanting women of their race or country dating men that are different or from another place.

Feeling like they were disloyal to their kind...etc, etc, etc....and that goes for all types and colors of men thru out history..

Black women having the freedom to date other races is relatively a new thing, because black men never allowed it to be.....and consider how black men react to this on here...when black women post they prefer other races

we'll see what the future holds and will black men be any different in the long run.

I suppose with some, its racism, with others feeling they were disloyal....but some guys who see how enough black men act when the ladies aren't around, I think it simply mystifies them.....because when they were young, they got the impression women seek men who are real, mature, well spoken and mannered and etc.....and when the ladies aren't around, they don't see that in enough black men...and know they are just putting the con on her.....maybe they hate seeing that.

and most black men treat white men like shit too....so maybe that's part of it.

12/29/2014 7:40:56 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
62, joined Apr. 2011

Here's another point op....and its in your title.

you stated "had her"

you see, had her implies....used her.

Been with her, had a relation with her....implies something real.

Had her, implies, she was a token, something to pump and dump.

then discarded, thrown out when done with.

Thanks for admitting what some feel is the real deal here with what they feel the real deal is.

and who wants to be with someone who allows themselves to be used and discarded like that???

12/29/2014 7:42:08 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
62, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from boyinneed:
The old saying goes...
Once you go Black you never go back...

lol...and the new saying is...

once you try white...nothing else seems right.

12/29/2014 7:53:52 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
62, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from forumfriendly2:

I can't go there....that's generalizing something not true or always for sure...and some whites are hooked on shit too.

But I will say this....in my experiences, I haven't seen that many really true good black men.

The only ones who ever stole from me were black men.
I've experienced a ton of racism from many of them.
I never saw one that really worked hard, most b*tched and said pay me 20 bucks per hour and I'll give you 5 bucks worth of work...etc, etc, etc.

Crude, obnoxious and all that....

not to mention in a mans world, whining and crying about everything is not considered kosher either.

So, it mystifies me why women would get with them....considered the impression I got growing up of what women seek in men.

However as I stated above...they will act one way around men, one way with women and to me are the greatest con men that's ever been.

But all that said...they are all not like that, I've had two best friends that were black men who were good people and had white girlfriends...but because these guys were good and real....it didn't bother me one bit.

So maybe its not so much a simple case of color, but the typical actions and ways being associated with that color.

and the fact remains of how too many black men treat white men that's I'm sure a lot of the issue here.

12/29/2014 10:12:08 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

artist820
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,504)
Tehachapi, CA
61, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from forumfriendly2:

12/29/2014 11:03:54 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  
gavinnall
Bear Creek, NC
33, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from Mr_Photos:

we realize they have poor judgment.?

12/29/2014 11:12:01 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

helmholtzwatson
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,604)
Raleigh, NC
52, joined Jun. 2014

Good Lord, that's the last thing I'd worry about.

12/29/2014 11:36:36 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

nikkor123
Dracut, MA
54, joined Jan. 2014

Usually it's because its the fat women who date black guys ... if it isn't that she usually has unresolved father/family issues.

12/29/2014 12:52:05 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from jerryxy:
issss jus like mos wild animal species dat wont take they young back dat ben touched by human hands its called natural enemies wen stupid a** niggas gon lern honkys dont wont yall around unless dey use da hell out yo a** rememba white folk r da alien animals ov da planet
shit whitey ben ridin black folks backside since da day dey stole yo ancestas frum africa black folks so blind dey dont even c dat shit accept yo won n b yoself damn it yall called sambo servants shit da new kkk n dey supportas r pretendin ta b yo friens sum ov em hav sex n babies wit u but yall dum a** caint c cuz a cop shootin every udda day aint enuff ta convince ya

WHAT?!? What the fu€k are you saying? You sound too stupid to fu€k anyone!

EDUCATION MY MAN, TRY IT!

You sound like one of those trashy white who wanna be like the drug dealing ghetto blk guys.

12/29/2014 12:55:00 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from thomasclement77:

Worried about it how? Worried bcuz they can't get it or worried that ots too much going on?

12/29/2014 1:08:08 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from mtrctylady:
And where did you get this statistic? As a "black woman" who has dated black, white, and hispanics in my 66 years, I can honestly say that your "heavy hitter" comment is false.

If you're asking if I have the names and SS#'s of all the big and little d*ck men to back up what I said the answer is no. And I'm sure you don't have that info of all the big d*ck men to prove me wrong.

Its documented in all sexual outlooks from sex mags to sex therapy and sex talj in every appropriate sex forum that blk men are known for having the "big branches" of the tree. lol

Again this saying doesn't suggest ALL or EVERY blk man do or no other man don't. John Holmes and Ron Jeremy was famous for theirs. So ask any woman you come across randomly and her who's known for it.

12/29/2014 1:17:39 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from brownsugg93:

But don't tell that to the black women above you bcuz according to her thats false.

Plus IT IS a documented fact thats why so many white women fu€ked blk slaves during the slave trade. Bcuz when the men where put on the aution block and had their loin cloths pulled off everybody could SEE how immensely huge compared to white guys.

Which is also why slave owners would cut them off between the legs if they looked at a white women sexually or THOUGHT a white women was looming at him lustfully.

Now tell me that ain't true.

12/29/2014 1:27:37 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from pyllgram:
I believe you are speaking of women with experience.

What of the white woman who wants to see what it is like to have sex with a black person, either male or female, and then learns that it was not what they want or would accept again.

Are we to condemn her to a life of no white pardner because she learned what she does not like? I believe there is a word for anyone who would condemn a woman for her past. That word is RedNeck. Why be concerned with what a prejudice redneck or a prejudice n**ger thinks. Go a head and call them ignorant all you want to but don't use that as a standard measure for all people.

I myself when a younger man tried to have sex with a black woman. When it was obvious she was laying there with her legs spread and playing with my little tiny white peter, that it was not going to get hard and there was no way I was interested in having sex with her. Does that make me a racist? F**k you.

She was a young, athletic, well proportioned woman whom I suppose someone else would find her attractive and jump her bones.

For you to call anyone a racist for not being attracted to another person not of their own race is pointing that finger right back at yourself.

The purpose of this thread is to; Find out which white women go for black males based on black skin. Shame and Blame game. Poor Pitiful Me. Boo Hoo Hoo.

You are putting yourself on the Black Market.

Pylgram

You put yourself through all that psychological dismay and disorder for NOTHING.

Go back and read the very first line in my post.

I said, "in cases where this is true"

12/29/2014 1:35:06 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

italianroyalty
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,724)
London
United Kingdom
23, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

The shit that people are saying is beyond stupid. "dr I got stds" needs to shut the f**k up too.

12/29/2014 2:11:50 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

pyllgram
Checotah, OK
68, joined Nov. 2009

You put yourself through all that psychological dismay and disorder for NOTHING.

Go back and read the very first line in my post.

I said, "in cases where this is true"

We are generalizing about a certain condition right?

Psychological dismay and disorder? It is clear you don't have a good grasp of the English language. You use inappropriate and wrong words to describe your thoughts.

Dismay and disorder? Please break that down so us Psychologists can understand where you are coming from. Doctor.

Pylgram

12/29/2014 2:13:18 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

pyllgram
Checotah, OK
68, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from italianroyalty:
The shit that people are saying is beyond stupid. "dr I got stds" needs to shut the f**k up too.

You never input anything but criticism. Do you have anything else to offer or should you just shut the f**k up.

Pylgram

12/29/2014 5:59:15 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

srv63
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,070)
Baytown, TX
54, joined Jul. 2012

I think the op is just another fake profile of that spineless, pussified blocking b*tch dr_knows_nothing and his other bullshit profile dr_got_no_answers who is a crybaby racist piece of shit that can't figure out why his disease infested self can't con even the dumbest desperate white ho's to give him the goods.

12/29/2014 6:05:44 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

srv63
Baytown, TX
54, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from talonn1:
Soooooo lie instead?

some of the bimbos like her believe us guys are dumb enough to never figure out how we got diseases causing our tool to rot off too

12/29/2014 6:15:37 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

italianroyalty
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,724)
London
United Kingdom
23, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Hahahaha why would I waste time on giving an opinion on such a shit arguement. And why the f**k does that guy keep saying "pylgram"... Does he think he is john wayne? Silly fat man.

[Edited 12/29/2014 6:16:39 PM ]

12/29/2014 6:27:25 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

srv63
Baytown, TX
54, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from brownsugg93:

So white guys feel inferior to black men?::: I wonder if this is related in any way why lots of black women are attracted to white men? Let us ask dr_with_no_answers

12/29/2014 6:51:23 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (56,028)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

It's like driving a used Chevy after decades of a Rolls Royce.

12/29/2014 8:29:11 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

scottytwo
Euless, TX
37, joined Dec. 2014

cauz the hole gots stretched too big

12/29/2014 10:08:16 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Opa Locka, FL
36, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from srv63:
So white guys feel inferior to black men?::: I wonder if this is related in any way why lots of black women are attracted to white men? Let us ask dr_with_no_answers

I wouldn't say anyone is inferior. However the reason a lot of black women seem to be attracted to white men are usually for these reasons. Not in any particular order and may not go for all.

1. They pick black guys that fit negative stereotypes or so called bad boys, and once they get tired of being ran over they either start checking for the black guys that don't fit that bill or what they call good guys. Some even go as far a putting every black guy under the same bus and that's when white men become viable options.

2. Some feed into the fairy tale of the white prince because they feel that's the only way they would get something good.

3. They see white men as a way out. So basically most of you'll are actually being used because of what some think they can gain especially financially.

4. Some just hate black men.

5. Then there's the I don't want my child to be dark and I want them to have good hair. (Young lady told me this at work the other day. Right after she surprised to learn that I like dark skin women with natural hair. Funny thing she is dark skin with natural hair, but ridicule others for being dark skin).

6. Other reason but don't feel like writing them.

Don't be too fooled about black women going after white men. Most of the time it's usually for a negative reason she has with black men that she is a part of herself. Also because she see's you as her way out of her own hole she has dug. This don't go for all, but it's just the truth.

12/30/2014 6:31:22 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  

pyllgram
Checotah, OK
68, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from italianroyalty:
Hahahaha why would I waste time on giving an opinion on such a shit arguement. And why the f**k does that guy keep saying "pylgram"... Does he think he is john wayne? Silly fat man.

Listen you little piss ant. The only thing in your mind is John Wayne. You are so intelligent you don't even know how to capitalize or use punctuation when showing us just how stupid you are. How far did you go in school and what did you learn that you can show us. You surely have shown us you didn't pay attention in English Class or did you even have exposure to Capitalization and Punctuation.

You disrespect when you fail to capitalize someone's name like John Wayne. But, that was your intention to disrespect me for criticizing you. Maybe?

You think you are the first one to show up here stinking the place up with your insistent; shut the f**k up, shut the f**k up, shut the f**k up. Well little boy; F**k you. You shut the f**k up.

To rest your little pea sized brain I'll give you something free of charge so you can say that I am responsible for teaching you something, Ha, Ha, Ha, that you had no knowledge of. So, little boy, here is School for you so just sit down and shut the f**k up.

I have no connection with John Wayne what-so-ever. I borrowed the expression from a man I have great respect for and give ownership to for the expression. I welcome opportunities like this to broaden minds of little stupid piss ants like yours.

I consider myself a Pylgram not in Control

A Steward not An Owner

A Soldier not with Security

So, little piss ant, you go join a Branch of our Military, serve our country, retire from some occupation, then you might have some cred to tell me to shut the f**k up.

Until then you shut the f**k up.

12/30/2014 7:09:33 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  
kawkasian
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,841)
Beverly Hills, CA
37, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from pyllgram:

You disrespect when you fail to capitalize someone's name like John Wayne.

it's pretty disrespectful that "John Wayne" didn't use his real name

12/30/2014 7:36:14 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 2  
oppsiidazi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Orr, MN
47, joined Oct. 2014

^ What was his real name?