Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup apps nz

You can under no circumstances go wrong with a woman who has a zest for life! This is one of the numerous first date inquiries that enable you get to know a girl far better. gay dating orlando fl This sample dating compatibility questionnaire consists of demographic, passion, and interest assessment queries that aid have an understanding of if two persons are compatible adequate for dating every other. On the other hand, if anything out of the ordinary has occurred that might be affecting your date s mood, it s fantastic to issue this in. babyfacemeetze You could afford them, but you didn t really feel like spending the money.

trap hookups

Locate all of the answers to your dating and connection requirements with our no cost online forum. hamilton hookup As he was too drunk to use public transport, she attempted to drive him house but he would not inform her the address. No answer to this query should be a deal breaker it is just superior to know what boosts and what sabotages your date s energy levels. instasext sign in It is simple to hold track of potential partners with the Appear Book, a list of who has liked you back.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/6/2015 2:39:32 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

anteaterkthx
Chepachet, RI
24, joined Jul. 2012

Guys...answer me this!!
do I tell this guy? Or do I just ride it out and wait for him to say something? Lol

[Edited 1/6/2015 2:39:55 AM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/6/2015 2:46:52 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  
dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,621)
Jessieville, AR
54, joined Jul. 2010

joined Jul. 2012
view all of my: discussions (1) | posts (4)

Drop to your knees

he'll get the hint.

1/6/2015 2:51:01 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

anteaterkthx
Chepachet, RI
24, joined Jul. 2012

Well Ya see..that's already happened. That's the weird part lol

1/6/2015 3:03:03 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

naturebiy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,432)
Mc Kenzie, TN
39, joined Jul. 2011

All the guys that cry about the "friend zone"

Here you go.

Wait..did he put you in the friendzone or vice versa?

[Edited 1/6/2015 3:03:29 AM ]

1/6/2015 3:03:50 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

hisbaby4ever13
Ramseur, NC
32, joined Jul. 2014

You won't ever know how he feels if you don't ask.

Obviously it's a catch-22 because you run the risk of him not feeling the same way & you mind resent him or your friendship could change & it be awkward.

I am inclined to say just ask him/broach the topic...

Considering y'all have been intimate, that kinda adds some awkwardness already in my opinion.

1/6/2015 3:06:55 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  
urealysucklol
Over 2,000 Posts (2,219)
San Benito, TX
42, joined Jul. 2014

Bend over

1/6/2015 3:19:49 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

amicablyme
Wheeler, IN
57, joined Oct. 2014

Just say, "I like you alot". The love word can scare you the crap out of some guys.

1/6/2015 3:23:33 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  
dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,621)
Jessieville, AR
54, joined Jul. 2010

Sweet weepin' Hey-Zeus on the cross.

Pass him a note.

Do you like me?

Check yes for sex or yes indeed for sex w/me and my girlfriend.

1/6/2015 3:43:28 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

happylauren
Over 2,000 Posts (3,322)
Crown Point, IN
53, joined May. 2013

If you were still in high school you would have a friend ask him how he feels.

1/6/2015 4:57:35 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

damsel876
Osceola, AR
29, joined Jul. 2013

Waiting for him to say it? How long are you going to wait? The best hint is to actually tell him because men suck at mind reading.

1/6/2015 5:03:05 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,310)
New York, NY
27, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from anteaterkthx:
Guys...answer me this!!
do I tell this guy? Or do I just ride it out and wait for him to say something? Lol

To answer the initial question, frankly it not whether you think you're in love with him, you have to KNOW that you're in love with him. Thinking only leads to speculation and it will be just that, speculation. You wouldn't be posting this question unless you are certain you're in love in him.

As for the post, my suggestion is to tell him how you feel. Nothing good comes out from waiting it out, especially if he has other women pursuing him that you will be nothing more than a friend. And this not to mention whether he even feels the same way about you in a sense or if he feels the same way about you but is just too scared. I would rather be proactive and take initiative rather than wait around.....gamer

1/6/2015 5:56:51 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

vagmasterflash
Over 1,000 Posts (1,622)
Durand, WI
49, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from anteaterkthx:
Guys...answer me this!!
...you tell him. And then cry when the friendship is over because of it?

1/6/2015 8:01:43 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
38, joined Sep. 2013

yikes ...better him than me

1/6/2015 8:29:29 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  
brownsugg93
Over 2,000 Posts (2,378)
Milwaukee, WI
19, joined Jul. 2012

uh oh ops gonna be that female friend a guy has that he pumps behind closed doors but is embarrassed to claim publicly. If hes not showing you signs etc op DONT DO IT youll only be used like they say the man should want you (not just physically) more than you want him and if you dropped to your knees and he hasnt said anything about being in a relationship youve already became this girl op congrats

[Edited 1/6/2015 8:31:10 AM ]

1/6/2015 8:33:05 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

helmholtzwatson
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Raleigh, NC
49, joined Jun. 2014

Hun...if he felt that way too, he would have let you know.

Do yourself a huge favor & find somebody else for the romantic bit.

1/6/2015 8:33:32 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,253)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from anteaterkthx:
Guys...answer me this!!

Why is it, I keep hearing this term Strong and Independent.

yet read questions that imply, the men should do everything.???

am I the only one that finds this contradicting?

1/6/2015 8:42:08 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

rescueranger245
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,908)
Windsor, VA
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from anteaterkthx:
Guys...answer me this!!

This is really simple. So simple in fact that I thought of it.

Do this...

Next time you are alone with him...
Get naked. If he responds in a positive way, he likes you.
If he hurls...He's just not that into you.

1/6/2015 9:48:31 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  
wildheart51
Sunset, SC
51, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from anteaterkthx:
Guys...answer me this!!

Just go ahead and get it over with. At least you'll know the result instead of wondering.

[Edited 1/6/2015 9:49:03 AM ]

1/6/2015 9:49:55 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

forsyth4
Fort Payne, AL
28, joined Nov. 2014

Get drunk and f**k him

1/6/2015 11:43:01 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

pdforone
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,978)
Litchfield, OH
63, joined Jul. 2010

I'm old, define "best friend" by today's standards? Are you sleeping with him? The answer could be almost as complex as the question, and not knowing the nature of the relationship makes it that much harder to give a qualified answer.

Just from my view? If a guy likes you and enjoys your company? He will probably stick around without too much effort on your part, take your time and have fun.

1/6/2015 12:21:00 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

jimtom125
Over 1,000 Posts (1,031)
Lancaster, CA
72, joined Jun. 2013

Try this; put your hands on his shoulders to be sure you have his attention, look him straight in the eye and say..."I think I might be in love with you. Can you live with that?"

1/6/2015 12:31:15 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

kawkasian
Over 2,000 Posts (3,077)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

Guys...answer me this!!

Directness is always the best course of action.

Pop your boobs out and say, wanna suck these?

1/6/2015 12:33:10 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

italianroyalty
Over 2,000 Posts (3,883)
London
United Kingdom
21, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Depends how close he is with you.. If anything sexual has happened and a relationship has still not started then theres a high chance nothing will happen.

1/6/2015 12:33:57 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

riflessivo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,371)
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from helmholtzwatson:
Hun...if he felt that way too, he would have let you know.

Do yourself a huge favor & find somebody else for the romantic bit.

This

1/6/2015 1:05:10 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,055)
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

Odds are u are just in the friend zone.

You have to ask yourself some questions.
1. Has he made any attempts to let u know he likes you?
2. Does he make an effort to be with you?
3. Does he text/call u often?
4. Does he ditch his other friends to be with you?

Sometimes people get this fantasy thinking and that makes someone not see whats really standing in front of them.

Tread lightly OP. See whats standing in front of u before you leap.

1/6/2015 1:36:01 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

anteaterkthx
Chepachet, RI
24, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from pickygirl72:
Odds are u are just in the friend zone.

You have to ask yourself some questions.
1. Has he made any attempts to let u know he likes you?
2. Does he make an effort to be with you?
3. Does he text/call u often?
4. Does he ditch his other friends to be with you?

Sometimes people get this fantasy thinking and that makes someone not see whats really standing in front of them.

Tread lightly OP. See whats standing in front of u before you leap.

To answer this one along with a lot of the other comments...pretty much yes to all those questions except #1....he hasn't told me directly but things he says and does really makes me think it's mutual. And yes, we have been intimate but it was before we really got close. Ughhh it's so complicated

1/6/2015 1:40:45 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

anteaterkthx
Chepachet, RI
24, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from kawkasian:
Guys...answer me this!!

Directness is always the best course of action.

Pop your boobs out and say, wanna suck these?

Lol I know for a fact he would love that... But that's not exactly what I'm trying to accomplish ha

1/6/2015 1:53:02 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

valley81
Rio Grande City, TX
33, joined Aug. 2014

Just tell him how u feel don't wait... If he does not feel the same way well,,,, too bad but just tell him!!!!or just kiss him..

1/6/2015 1:53:43 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  
sagepopper72
Globe, AZ
42, joined Aug. 2014

Just bust on out and ask him how he feels about you and what his intentions are. Wait until you are alone with him and be direct. Maybe he's thick headed or shy? If he knows you're on here, show him this thread. Whatever the outcome, anything is better than wondering.

1/6/2015 1:54:46 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

anteaterkthx
Chepachet, RI
24, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from sagepopper72:
Just bust on out and ask him how he feels about you and what his intentions are. Wait until you are alone with him and be direct. Maybe he's thick headed or shy? If he knows you're on here, show him this thread. Whatever the outcome, anything is better than wondering.

Ya he's super thick headed and stubborn.

1/6/2015 4:06:46 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  
jenny669
Chester, VA
57, joined Mar. 2014

Why don't you just ask him how he feels about you. Guys are not very communicative about their feelings usually.

1/6/2015 8:07:46 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (37,360)
Saint Paul, MN
62, joined Oct. 2009

You tell him. You babes always BOAST about being the greatest communicators.

He dumps you when you want commitment.

You cry til he takes you back and you give him a blowjob and meal.

Six months later you repeat the whole process.

1/6/2015 8:12:01 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  
amusicluvr
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,917)
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

Op - Sit down near him, smile sweetly, and say: "I have something to show you."

Then, remove your blouse, and bra, lean towards him, and shake your tits in his face. Then tell him:"you can play with them, if you want to."

As he starts to fondle your tits, / suck your nipples, you should moan, and say: "God! I think I love you!"

If that doesn't give him a clue, nothing else will.

[Edited 1/6/2015 8:14:19 PM ]

1/6/2015 8:13:34 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from anteaterkthx:
Ya he's super thick headed and stubborn.

So...what is the attraction?

1/7/2015 2:57:01 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

robbyrob26
North Scituate, RI
26, joined Apr. 2014
online now!

Give me his number. I'll tell him.

1/7/2015 3:22:27 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

lilod
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,507)
Rochelle, IL
48, joined Aug. 2012

Yes, tell him...if you're prepared for it not to go well. I say that not to discourage you--I really think that you should tell him--but because if you do, you have to be prepared for any result. He could reject you as a girlfriend but want to stay friends, or he could decide he's not comfortable hanging out with you anymore. Be realistic with yourself before you make the decision.

Then, discuss it with him, but don't jump to "I think I may be in love with you." Lead in gently and give him a chance to react before you take it to that level.

1/7/2015 3:41:24 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

browcottoncandy
Nottingham, MD
39, joined Dec. 2014
online now!

Tell him so you can see if he feels the same way or

1/7/2015 8:58:44 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

anteaterkthx
Chepachet, RI
24, joined Jul. 2012

Obviously I'm not gonna say "hey I'm in love with you" but I really just don't know how to word it or bring it up. It's funny cuz we can't talk about any weird, embarrassing, personal story but this is stumping me. :/

1/7/2015 9:09:16 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

luxorus
Over 2,000 Posts (3,415)
Pachacamac
Peru
36, joined Apr. 2014

he's a friend? how dare you

1/7/2015 9:15:07 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from anteaterkthx:
Obviously I'm not gonna say "hey I'm in love with you" but I really just don't know how to word it or bring it up. It's funny cuz we can't talk about any weird, embarrassing, personal story but this is stumping me. :/

I told you how to do it. If you won't do that, then you don't really feel what you think you feel.

1/7/2015 9:16:37 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

lilod
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,507)
Rochelle, IL
48, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from amusicluvr:
I told you how to do it. If you won't do that, then you don't really feel what you think you feel.

She already explained that they've been there done that.

1/7/2015 9:53:44 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

anteaterkthx
Chepachet, RI
24, joined Jul. 2012

to correct my earlier reply: we CAN talk about anything but this is stumping me.

1/7/2015 9:55:47 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

luxorus
Over 2,000 Posts (3,415)
Pachacamac
Peru
36, joined Apr. 2014

if you're bashful, then tell him to close his eyes, and then kiss him

1/7/2015 10:15:06 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

keyboardkat
Over 2,000 Posts (3,716)
Oklahoma City, OK
39, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from damsel876:
Waiting for him to say it? How long are you going to wait? The best hint is to actually tell him because men suck at mind reading.

This .So much this.

1/7/2015 11:18:49 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  
sagepopper72
Globe, AZ
42, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from anteaterkthx:

OK, you're shy; I get that. Yeah I understand that it's easier to solicit advice from faceless, random people on the web...but it still took maybe a little courage didn't it?
So...how about this:
I know you don't want to just blurt out "So where're we goin' with this?" What about planning an evening alone with him, perhaps prepare a nice romantic dinner or rent a sappy couple's movie. During a quiet moment, start by dropping little hints. Tell him how much you enjoy being with him. Touch his arm or hand while you're talking to him. Maintain eye contact....
If there's a connection there and he isn't hinting that he's feeling it..(like you said...he's thick headed, plus as the above guy said; men really do suck at mind reading!) summon up the same courage it took to ask us here in DH Land just how he feels. Build up to it I mean.
That's all I know to tell you. I hope it helps.
Good luck!

[Edited 1/7/2015 11:19:56 PM ]

1/7/2015 11:44:12 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

anteaterkthx
Chepachet, RI
24, joined Jul. 2012

I gotta just muster up the courage. I almost did last night, but it just didn't feel like the right moment! And about the planning a night alone...we hang out alone all the time..I'm just a wimp! Lol

[Edited 1/7/2015 11:44:46 PM ]

1/8/2015 7:41:53 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

theringhand
Kalamazoo, MI
35, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from anteaterkthx:
Well Ya see..that's already happened. That's the weird part lol

Whoever gave you advice has apparently blocked me, so trust me when I tell you, whatever she told you, whoever it is, it must be horrible advice. I can't see her because I must have already called her out on her bullshit and she can't handle it. Don't let her sabotage your life.

1/8/2015 7:49:49 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

vagmasterflash
Over 1,000 Posts (1,622)
Durand, WI
49, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from vagmasterflash:
...you tell him. And then cry when the friendship is over because of it?
....best advice ever.

1/8/2015 7:52:20 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

luxorus
Over 2,000 Posts (3,415)
Pachacamac
Peru
36, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from anteaterkthx:
I gotta just muster up the courage. I almost did last night, but it just didn't feel like the right moment! And about the planning a night alone...we hang out alone all the time..I'm just a wimp! Lol

give him a blowjob and swallow

1/8/2015 7:55:54 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

jlyinc
Over 1,000 Posts (1,295)
Chaska, MN
30, joined Nov. 2014

You just say it. It'll either make things really awkward and the friendship will be over or it will be the start to something that could potentially be really great. Sure there are other options there but those are the two most likely. But you won't know unless you do something. I did. It was the best and worst decision ever.

1/8/2015 8:36:34 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

pk0357
Over 2,000 Posts (3,623)
Eastlake, OH
38, joined Jan. 2010

A blow job say a lot without saying anything...

1/8/2015 8:48:29 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

luxorus
Over 2,000 Posts (3,415)
Pachacamac
Peru
36, joined Apr. 2014

she'll end up gargling somehow

1/8/2015 8:49:33 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

luxorus
Over 2,000 Posts (3,415)
Pachacamac
Peru
36, joined Apr. 2014

in hindsight, excuse me op, my response was rude and callous

1/9/2015 11:53:01 AM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

latinleprekahn
South San Francisco, CA
45, joined Sep. 2014

Just tell him!!!
Good luck!

1/9/2015 12:45:38 PM How do you tell your best friend you think you're in love with him?  

wildfir
Albany, IN
43, joined Sep. 2013

Im not a guy but ill give my advice. Ok if u and this guy have been friends say since high school k and over time u have gotten different feeling for him but he hasent shown the same. Well I wouldn't risk messing up a good friendship to be his GF. Ok one of 3 things can happen 1. U tell him u have feelings and he says he has the same. U 2 date for say 3 months and it goes south and u 2 leave on bad terms.2.U tell him u have feelings for him and he says I don't see u just as like a sister. or 3.u just see where it goes and say nothing and not risk losing a good friend. Take this to heart and do what u feel is right op k.