Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

casual hookups app review

But I believe your remarkable sister and your thinking is amazing, for the reason that genuinely only one particular thing matters is wanting to please Allah swt. datehookup discontinued I hesitated to answer when my family members members asked how we met, and I absolutely wondered no matter whether or not to inform my personal FYGlets. If you re seeking into dating a individual from abroad, you will need to go an additional way — the way of niche international dating services. vietnam single girls So, stating expectations about the level of communication and subjects you go over with each other is crucial.

craigslist alternative for hookups

A lady got me in this position so I am not prepared to throw my worm out in the lake once more for a lengthy time. craigslist anna il Buckle up for genuine life, genuine insane stories of epic dating disasters, on Correct Dating Stories. It provides people today who are speed meeting a bit of privacy. mocospace gold hack If the exact same individual also swipes suitable on your profile, it s a match, and the dating app will let you know.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/9/2015 9:31:39 PM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  

jamiex1337
Sutter Creek, CA
27, joined Jun. 2012

If your boyfriend wuz suicidal and at home and you where at work and he tolled u he wuz about to kill himself what would you do two stop him from killing himself and why ?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/9/2015 9:45:40 PM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  

dorval
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,623)
Millville, PA
95, joined May. 2009

it's the boyfriend that does it when you are out of town...........he doesn't give you that chance to help him...........hope you are not looking for some fun with this.........please know there are many who have gone through this and might not find it amusing...........respectfully.

1/9/2015 9:49:12 PM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  

jamiex1337
Sutter Creek, CA
27, joined Jun. 2012

No I don't find fun in this

1/9/2015 9:55:05 PM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,375)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from jamiex1337:
If your boyfriend wuz suicidal and at home and you where at work and he tolled u he wuz about to kill himself what would you do two stop him from killing himself and why ?

Who the f**k ask shit like this seriously!

1/9/2015 10:15:03 PM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,030)
Green Bay, WI
49, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

Call 911

1/9/2015 10:54:50 PM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  

truckerdaddy915
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,495)
El Paso, TX
39, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from jamiex1337:

Change their relationship status to single and create a new account on DH?

1/9/2015 10:59:45 PM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  

lilod
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,370)
Rochelle, IL
48, joined Aug. 2012

Send an ambulance.

1/9/2015 11:44:18 PM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  
amusicluvr
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,689)
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

I have been a cop, and a paramedic, and so have encountered a few alleged / potential suicides. I have also studied statistics. They show that people who really want to commit suicide, but are prevented, or try but fail to succeed, tend to later kill many other people. Ted Bundy is the classic example. He tried to kill himself several times, failed, and later killed others.

So, when people tell me that they are contemplating suicide, I do not see them as needy injured people with shattered psyches who need help, and counseling. I see them as vicious serial killers about to emerge, and start killing...so I kill them first. Aint THAT a laugh?

BTW, OP...YOU wouldn't be thinking of committing suicide, would you?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

1/10/2015 12:24:10 AM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,006)
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

Threatening suicide sometimes is a way to see if someone loves you, but unfortunately this should not be an option. Low self esteem pushes people into manipulating others to see how far one will go for love.

If this is you OP u need therapy. If its someone else they need to realize they need help. No one should play these games. A family member should be told.

1/10/2015 7:35:30 AM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  
lookin4him2012
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,212)
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from jamiex1337:

I wouldn't do a thing. At this point in my life I don't date depressed or suicidal men. I've had enough of that in my past. Men like that want attention and nothing more. And after dating a man who tried to kill himself 5x in my presence and was always depressed and sad the whole time we dated - I don't believe someone is really suicidal if they blurt it out all the time. Sorry, but no sympathy here.

1/10/2015 7:36:31 AM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  
lookin4him2012
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from lilod:
Send an ambulance.

exactly! or call the cops. I learned the hard way that's what you really do. Then maybe that person will think next time before faking a suicide attempt just to get your attention because they don't want to have to go to the hospital and go through another psych eval.

1/10/2015 7:42:39 AM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  

lovetodoit
Over 1,000 Posts (1,456)
Buffalo, MO
59, joined Sep. 2011

Suicide is horrible on the 5th of this month a friend of mine attemted to kill himself my other friend and I were there he witnessed this guy put the gun in his mouth and pull the trigger it didn't kill him what I saw was my friend walking around with the left side of his face blown off. I have had a hard time with this but not as bad as my bud who saw him do it. The family called him and told him what was going down he tried to stop it but couldn't get to him always try to help someone in crisis

1/10/2015 8:00:18 AM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,230)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Not happening op.

you can't even hypothesize this scenario to a dating site.

Why...because many women on dating sites have been thru the mill in relations and marriages, and it has its effects, and because of that many are not toleraunt of even the slightest imperfections the normal human being will have....and will make a mountain out of a molehill of these slightest of things and bail.

So, obviously if he has these kinda issues....she either wouldn't have gotten with him in the first place....or bailed before it ever got this far.

1/10/2015 9:01:28 AM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  
brownsugg93
Over 2,000 Posts (2,368)
Milwaukee, WI
19, joined Jul. 2012

im not about to lose my job for no damn man thats not a sure guaranteed life partner or family member id call the cops and family to come check on u if u ask me that boyfriend is a selfish piece of sht

1/10/2015 1:38:44 PM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  
lookin4him2012
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from lovetodoit:
Suicide is horrible on the 5th of this month a friend of mine attemted to kill himself my other friend and I were there he witnessed this guy put the gun in his mouth and pull the trigger it didn't kill him what I saw was my friend walking around with the left side of his face blown off. I have had a hard time with this but not as bad as my bud who saw him do it. The family called him and told him what was going down he tried to stop it but couldn't get to him always try to help someone in crisis

Sorry to hear that.

The only time I've been around someone who was "suicidal" they were faking it and faked it so many times it got old.

1/10/2015 1:59:13 PM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  
dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,329)
Jessieville, AR
54, joined Jul. 2010

Que: Artie Shaw, Gloomy Sunday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL-JDAdhjO4

1/10/2015 7:25:15 PM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  

grneyesrme
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,690)
Sacramento, CA
46, joined Aug. 2013

I would call 911 to get him some help.

1/10/2015 7:27:01 PM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  

moonbeams73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,486)
Grand Rapids, MN
59, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

Quote from packersbabe920:
Call 911

This

1/10/2015 7:37:15 PM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  
dasnixter
Jessieville, AR
54, joined Jul. 2010

Que: Artie Shaw, Nightmare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W59FzOwYIs

Gloomy Sunday

Sunday is gloomy,
My hours are slumberless
Dearest the shadows
I live with are numberless
Little white flowers
Will never awaken you
Not where the black coach of
Sorrow has taken you
Angels have no thought
Of ever returning you
Would they be angry
If I thought of joining you?

Gloomy Sunday

Gloomy is Sunday,
With shadows I spend it all
My heart and I
Have decided to end it all
Soon there'll be candles
And prayers that are said I know
Let them not weep
Let them know that I'm glad to go
Death is no dream
For in death I'm caressin' you
With the last breath of my soul
I'll be blessin' you

Gloomy Sunday

Dreaming, I was only dreaming
I wake and I find you asleep
In the deep of my heart, dear
Darling I hope
That my dream never haunted you
My heart is tellin' you
How much I wanted you
Gloomy Sunday

1/10/2015 8:00:38 PM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (37,205)
Saint Paul, MN
62, joined Oct. 2009

I think I'd call the cops and do a welfare check.

In your meantime, learn to spell.

1/10/2015 8:44:30 PM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  

badasscouple33
Over 2,000 Posts (2,343)
Douglas, AZ
34, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from amusicluvr:
I have been a cop, and a paramedic, and so have encountered a few alleged / potential suicides. I have also studied statistics. They show that people who really want to commit suicide, but are prevented, or try but fail to succeed, tend to later kill many other people. Ted Bundy is the classic example. He tried to kill himself several times, failed, and later killed others.

For being a cop or paramedic you are far from the truth on this. Someone being suicidal only wants to end their pain and suffering not kill others to make them pay. If anything they are so sick that they don't even think about their family or friends hurting from their actions. I hope no one ever comes to you for advice one day saying they are suicidal

1/10/2015 10:44:50 PM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  
sera_sidhe
Over 1,000 Posts (1,574)
Holden, LA
51, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from badasscouple33:
For being a cop or paramedic you are far from the truth on this. Someone being suicidal only wants to end their pain and suffering not kill others to make them pay. If anything they are so sick that they don't even think about their family or friends hurting from their actions. I hope no one ever comes to you for advice one day saying they are suicidal

I would have to agree! I think just because a statistic may at first look one way it actually says something else. I think those that are in reference to on those statics where just suicidal murders, they didn't care about anyone including their own selves!

1/11/2015 3:45:36 AM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  

happylauren
Over 2,000 Posts (3,288)
Crown Point, IN
53, joined May. 2013
online now!

911 and I would try and talk him out of doing it.

1/11/2015 3:53:42 AM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  
dasnixter
Jessieville, AR
54, joined Jul. 2010

Hand me the boolit or

whip me up a hemlock smoothie.

1/11/2015 4:16:54 AM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  

amicablyme
Wheeler, IN
57, joined Oct. 2014

911 because he needs professional help.

1/11/2015 5:27:54 AM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  
extortionegos
Over 2,000 Posts (2,110)
Hayward, CA
37, joined Apr. 2014

I will send a specialized team of doctors, fireman, cops and anyone else who thinks they can help save this troubled mind

1/11/2015 6:18:18 AM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  

latinleprekahn
South San Francisco, CA
45, joined Sep. 2014

To the OP I'd call 911 immediately!!!

Quote from lovetodoit:

My heart goes out to you, your friend and his family!!!! Many heartfelt hugs and prayers to you all!!!

1/12/2015 8:10:28 AM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  
lookin4him2012
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from badasscouple33:

The only people I've ever encountered that were "suicidal" did it for attention. They didn't actually do anything and just wanted sympathy and attention. I too have always been told that someone who wants to die doesn't even talk about it or tell anyone usually, they just do it. Usually those closest to them don't even know it's going to happen.

1/12/2015 7:44:30 PM Girls if your boyfriend wuz suicidal and  

viper1e
Over 2,000 Posts (3,294)
Jeannette, PA
56, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Quote from pickygirl72:
Threatening suicide sometimes is a way to see if someone loves you, but unfortunately this should not be an option. Low self esteem pushes people into manipulating others to see how far one will go for love.

If this is you OP u need therapy. If its someone else they need to realize they need help. No one should play these games. A family member should be told.

Not always a "threat" Ask Richard Jeni.

After making an attempt to reconcile with his girlfriend over the phone, she angrily yelled at him "No! I'm never coming back! Do you have anything else left to say to me?"

He said "No, I just have something for you to hear."

The next thing she heard was a gunshot in to his mouth.

She told Larry King she'll hear that shot for the rest of her life.