Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonla

This query is a greater way of asking your date what they do for a living. craigslist denver men seeking men And if they aren t, just switch to another subject and go with the flow. If you re going down the this or that lane, make confident you are not putting sensitive subjects on the table. visalia skipthegames As it stands, the questionnaire contains 50 questions, as well lots of to cover in complete right here.

mega hookup app

And it says a lot a lot more about your date than how they like to hold their bed. killeen personal classifieds When you meet up, you will get a superior thought as to how the conversation flows, if you delight in every single other s corporation, and so on. In distinct, they can view other users profiles, send winks, send a handful of inquiries generated by the platform, and add others to favorites. adultlook orlando You can verify their Assistance Forum if you have any situation and queries relating to your account.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/25/2015 8:50:02 PM American vs foreign  
momay96
Augusta, GA
20, joined Sep. 2014

well I'm just waiting to be overwhelmed with how American cars are better, now try to prove me wrong and let me educate you

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/25/2015 9:49:04 PM American vs foreign  
firebird19986
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,025)
Grafton, WV
30, joined Dec. 2013

Older American cars all day any day. Mid 90 ' s American cars contained cheap and terrible metals. That Era I choose Imports. Now days, they all suck so you just learn to deal with it.

1/26/2015 12:02:03 AM American vs foreign  

fastpony
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (75,563)
Hammond, IN
41, joined Apr. 2007

you gotta love these young dumbasses that wanna have a debate over an era they weren't even around for.

1/26/2015 12:37:52 AM American vs foreign  
joe0751
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,926)
Towson, MD
73, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

I will stay with my 2013 Ford Mustang with the 305Hp V6. The car is really fun to drive and I haven't had any problems with it in the 2 years that I have owned it.

1/26/2015 3:29:22 AM American vs foreign  
momay96
Augusta, GA
20, joined Sep. 2014

Last good decade was the 70s only impressive cars to come out America since then were gnc decline,typhoon, and Buick regal

1/26/2015 3:31:00 AM American vs foreign  
momay96
Augusta, GA
20, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from fastpony:
you gotta love these young dumbasses that wanna have a debate over an era they weren't even around for.
gotta love these guys that think age makes them wise, your a retard plain and simple, experienced enough classics already And history hasn't changed so thanks for playing bye

1/26/2015 10:21:00 AM American vs foreign  

luckylouie42
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,992)
Cedar Grove, WV
74, joined Mar. 2008

momay, give us a little background, on where you got all your knowledge about automobiles, like your training, and experience, other wise, we will just assume you are just talking shit.

1/26/2015 10:37:28 AM American vs foreign  
momay96
Augusta, GA
20, joined Sep. 2014

Dad owns a shop and has owned multiple classics since before I was even born, I've gone to trade school for mechanics and soon I'll be going to college to get a degree. On my spare time I spend time reading about cars I don't know about.

1/26/2015 11:10:22 AM American vs foreign  

tileman1814
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,709)
Kalispell, MT
66, joined Nov. 2007

Most American cars aren't even made in America anymore.

Semper Fi !!!

1/26/2015 11:14:17 AM American vs foreign  

fastpony
Hammond, IN
41, joined Apr. 2007

my apologies to you then.
you have to realize many of us are in here a lot,and 95% of guys your age don't know a damn thing,and im impressed with the above comment.
your opening statement was kinda confusing though.
I owned a Buick Grand National,and around the time it was produced...nothing touched that car.
IROC's tried,Corvettes...it was an icon,and still is.

1/26/2015 2:07:10 PM American vs foreign  
mierze6140
Middletown, CT
33, joined Mar. 2008

Not saying you don't know what you're talking about, you may very well be a talented technician. But haven't gone to a tech school really doesn't amount to much. I put off going to school for years because wrenching was just a hobby. Hence, I didn't think I knew enough to make it as a tech. After being a hobbyist for about 5 years, I finally went to what was supposed to be the premier school in the northeast. Long story short, I was teaching the instructors things, left with a 27 thousand dollar tuition bill, and most people that graduated with wouldn't be trusted to change my oil. So schools in my opinion are blah. It's all about experience. And it took me a while to see that, even as a humble guy. Some younger guys think they don't need any guidance, I'm not one of them. Point is, don't think just because you went to school and you've finished a build or two that you there isn't anything left to learn. The older guys here are a wealth of knowledge.

Sorry about the hijacking. There's a blizzard outside, and I'm on my soap box. Deal with it. And welcome to the forum!

1/26/2015 3:47:04 PM American vs foreign  

1irving
Over 1,000 Posts (1,978)
Ruskin, FL
56, joined Mar. 2013

Truer words were never spoken, (about tech schools). I'm a self taught master, L-1, etc, etc. The most important thing for an up and coming tech is a good mentor. Working on old carbureted stuff is fun but not important compared to todays computer networking systems that will create a no-start condition if the "On-Star" takes a crap. New drivers are insisting that there be a TV in the dash, these systems will direct shop earnings in the future. Hammer and 2X4 mechanics will be an anachronism soon.

1/26/2015 4:30:39 PM American vs foreign  

ball_buster1999
Blissfield, MI
30, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from momay96:
Last good decade was the 70s only impressive cars to come out America since then were gnc decline,typhoon, and Buick regal

Lol. The foxbody Mustang, The SVO, the XR4Ti, the Supercharged THirds and Cougars, the Lincoln Mark VII LSCs, The Mark VIIIs, the Taurus SHO...

They shifted focus towards a more handling oriented ride to compete with the European market and have safer vehicles. The Regal GNs were just Gbody slabs with no cornering capabilities and were fast for a V6. And I'm not a GM guy, but the ZR1 Corvette, Cobra and Saleen Mustangs, etc.

1/26/2015 4:33:04 PM American vs foreign  

ball_buster1999
Blissfield, MI
30, joined Sep. 2012

I've never been in an automotive class... But I'm a journeyman machinist, L-1, and I'm in a tool and die apprenticeship... What does school have anything to do with this?

1/26/2015 4:40:24 PM American vs foreign  
mierze6140
Middletown, CT
33, joined Mar. 2008

I think working on crabed engines is just as important if not more important than learning about CAN-BUS this and INTERFACE that. Again, I had to figure this out on my own, as I had no mentor.

Learning basic engine theory and mechanics (ie how an engine should run without sophisticated electronic devices) should be a priority in the new development of a young tech. I've seen a lot of young guys (myself included at times) be completely stumped on a misfire or something simple if the OBD system doesn't point them in the right direction.

Complicated electronic devices are the future and extremely helpful, but you gotta walk before you run.

1/26/2015 4:47:34 PM American vs foreign  
momay96
Augusta, GA
20, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from ball_buster1999:
Lol. The foxbody Mustang, The SVO, the XR4Ti, the Supercharged THirds and Cougars, the Lincoln Mark VII LSCs, The Mark VIIIs, the Taurus SHO...

They shifted focus towards a more handling oriented ride to compete with the European market and have safer vehicles. The Regal GNs were just Gbody slabs with no cornering capabilities and were fast for a V6. And I'm not a GM guy, but the ZR1 Corvette, Cobra and Saleen Mustangs, etc.

Only good American cars are the current corvettes, gnx, gmc syclone-QUICKEST PRODUCTION CAR at the time, but you have other cars like the Toyota 2000gt the first supercar, bmw e30 m3, Mazda rx7, nsx, Nissan skyline, Toyota supra and there's one that does a 1/4 mile in 6.15 at 233mph. Really American cars are rare that they impress compared to Europe and Japan.

1/26/2015 4:48:09 PM American vs foreign  
momay96
Augusta, GA
20, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from mierze6140:
Not saying you don't know what you're talking about, you may very well be a talented technician. But haven't gone to a tech school really doesn't amount to much. I put off going to school for years because wrenching was just a hobby. Hence, I didn't think I knew enough to make it as a tech. After being a hobbyist for about 5 years, I finally went to what was supposed to be the premier school in the northeast. Long story short, I was teaching the instructors things, left with a 27 thousand dollar tuition bill, and most people that graduated with wouldn't be trusted to change my oil. So schools in my opinion are blah. It's all about experience. And it took me a while to see that, even as a humble guy. Some younger guys think they don't need any guidance, I'm not one of them. Point is, don't think just because you went to school and you've finished a build or two that you there isn't anything left to learn. The older guys here are a wealth of knowledge.

Sorry about the hijacking. There's a blizzard outside, and I'm on my soap box. Deal with it. And welcome to the forum!
Your completely right

1/26/2015 5:01:43 PM American vs foreign  
mierze6140
Middletown, CT
33, joined Mar. 2008

There's a ton of heavy, gutless pigs over in Europe too. They just didn't get imported.

This is much like the Ford/Chevy debate. There is no end or right answer. It's strictly a matter of opinion. Different cars were built for different niche markets.

1/26/2015 5:18:01 PM American vs foreign  
momay96
Augusta, GA
20, joined Sep. 2014

Not talking about bad to good car ratio, I'm talking about American classics against euopean and Japanese counter parts.

1/26/2015 6:54:32 PM American vs foreign  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

American

1/26/2015 7:15:35 PM American vs foreign  
momay96
Augusta, GA
20, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from cupocheer:
American

Oh god no please just stop

1/27/2015 1:05:20 PM American vs foreign  

ball_buster1999
Blissfield, MI
30, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from momay96:
Only good American cars are the current corvettes, gnx, gmc syclone-QUICKEST PRODUCTION CAR at the time, but you have other cars like the Toyota 2000gt the first supercar, bmw e30 m3, Mazda rx7, nsx, Nissan skyline, Toyota supra and there's one that does a 1/4 mile in 6.15 at 233mph. Really American cars are rare that they impress compared to Europe and Japan.

Lol. Maybe to you. And what do you drive, little man?

1/27/2015 1:47:55 PM American vs foreign  

fastpony
Hammond, IN
41, joined Apr. 2007

He drives a something around 60 grand,like the other 18 yr olds on here.

im waiting for it

1/27/2015 2:05:47 PM American vs foreign  

luckylouie42
Cedar Grove, WV
74, joined Mar. 2008

I don't care what G D kind of car you get, you can go to a American made car garage, and a foreign made car garage, and they are all full of cars , with mechanics working on them.

1/27/2015 3:44:58 PM American vs foreign  
mierze6140
Middletown, CT
33, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from luckylouie42:
I don't care what G D kind of car you get, you can go to a American made car garage, and a foreign made car garage, and they are all full of cars , with mechanics working on them.

Damn good point.

1/27/2015 7:45:55 PM American vs foreign  

1irving
Over 1,000 Posts (1,978)
Ruskin, FL
56, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from luckylouie42:

Correction: "...., with mechanics trying different parts on them."

1/27/2015 8:49:28 PM American vs foreign  
momay96
Augusta, GA
20, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from fastpony:
He drives a something around 60 grand,like the other 18 yr olds on here.

im waiting for it
My dad owns a Porsche Cayenne gts and he hasn't put one penny twords my car, my parents believe I should earn it and I've worked since I was 12, I'm in the military an own a 2013 Scion FR-S and I paid for it used. So no

1/27/2015 10:29:09 PM American vs foreign  

ball_buster1999
Blissfield, MI
30, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from momay96:
My dad owns a Porsche Cayenne gts and he hasn't put one penny twords my car, my parents believe I should earn it and I've worked since I was 12, I'm in the military an own a 2013 Scion FR-S and I paid for it used. So no

So you own a cute little 200hp car with slightly better handling that a V6 Mustang and you're running your mouth about cars that you've never owned or driven?

1/28/2015 6:40:50 AM American vs foreign  
momay96
Augusta, GA
20, joined Sep. 2014

So you own a cute little 200hp car with slightly better handling that a V6 Mustang and you're running your mouth about cars that you've never owned or driven?
Driven? Yes I've driven some of them. A frs drifts around a corner faster then a Lamborghini and has one of the best chassis, just like a 4 cyl evo x that can't hit a corner faster then a lambo. Not to forget it's reliable because it's joint Toyota and Subaru but it's 30 mpg. Not like I have all the money in the world. Also they look better when stanced so they kill mustangs imo

1/28/2015 7:56:15 AM American vs foreign  

ball_buster1999
Blissfield, MI
30, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from momay96:
Driven? Yes I've driven some of them. A frs drifts around a corner faster then a Lamborghini and has one of the best chassis, just like a 4 cyl evo x that can't hit a corner faster then a lambo. Not to forget it's reliable because it's joint Toyota and Subaru but it's 30 mpg. Not like I have all the money in the world. Also they look better when stanced so they kill mustangs imo

Lol. Where do you get your info? It's a nice little car. Competitive on the same level as a Miata... It's not out-performing a Lamborghini and if it "drifts" better, it's because of the weight and the fact that it's not AWD.

Anyways... Point proven. No experience, no credibility. I'm out.

1/28/2015 8:31:11 AM American vs foreign  
momay96
Augusta, GA
20, joined Sep. 2014

Lol. Where do you get your info? It's a nice little car. Competitive on the same level as a Miata... It's not out-performing a Lamborghini and if it "drifts" better, it's because of the weight and the fact that it's not AWD.

Anyways... Point proven. No experience, no credibility. I'm out.
Go watch some top gear, anycar 25k and below new should not be drifting at 90 mph on corners lambos do 60. Top gear tested it not me. Thanks and sit down

1/28/2015 9:29:03 AM American vs foreign  

luckylouie42
Cedar Grove, WV
74, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from 1irving:
Correction: "...., with mechanics trying different parts on them."

true, most parts now are not repaired, just replaced with new parts, which is much better I think.

1/28/2015 10:03:35 AM American vs foreign  

ball_buster1999
Blissfield, MI
30, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from momay96:
Go watch some top gear, anycar 25k and below new should not be drifting at 90 mph on corners lambos do 60. Top gear tested it not me. Thanks and sit down

Exactly my point... You have no real work experience, junior. You bought a cute little car and watch top gear and suddenly you're a car God?

Own something with more than 200hp and a factory suspension and maybe we will talk.

1/28/2015 11:28:47 AM American vs foreign  
momay96
Augusta, GA
20, joined Sep. 2014

Exactly my point... You have no real work experience, junior. You bought a cute little car and watch top gear and suddenly you're a car God?

Own something with more than 200hp and a factory suspension and maybe we will talk.
no, your an idiot. They have more expeirience then you do and they give you an explanation as to why they're saying the things they do. Just cause it's a tv show doesn't mean you can't learn from it. At the end of the day they're test car hit a corner faster then they're test lambo. Your an idiot

1/28/2015 7:59:14 PM American vs foreign  

ball_buster1999
Blissfield, MI
30, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from momay96:
no, your an idiot. They have more expeirience then you do and they give you an explanation as to why they're saying the things they do. Just cause it's a tv show doesn't mean you can't learn from it. At the end of the day they're test car hit a corner faster then they're test lambo. Your an idiot

At the end of the day... Someone couldn't handle paddle shifters and actually torque curve. Had nothing to with the car.

And I was a lead fabricator and prototype developer for Roush Performance... I have enough experience.

1/28/2015 11:49:06 PM American vs foreign  
momay96
Augusta, GA
20, joined Sep. 2014

At the end of the day... Someone couldn't handle paddle shifters and actually torque curve. Had nothing to with the car.

And I was a lead fabricator and prototype developer for Roush Performance... I have enough experience.
Sorry to inform you that they drive super cars daily, so the driver wasn't the issue just the chassis on the frs is one of the best plus it's weight makes an insane combination. You obviously never worked for roush cause your a retard.

1/29/2015 12:09:32 AM American vs foreign  

fastpony
Hammond, IN
41, joined Apr. 2007

Lets look at the facts for what they are.
you're disagreeing with head mechanics,ASE certified technicians and you end it with calling everyone names.
it truly cracks me up,being if it WERE true that you attempted to learn anything by going to school....they'd fail your a** in the first 3 months,due to you being in denial of anyone trying to school you in here.
like I said before,you're a dipshit 18 yr old that we're so used to seeing,and your posting will be short lived. if you HAD any balls,you'de go into some other threads besides your own,and learn some shit

1/29/2015 12:25:23 AM American vs foreign  
momay96
Augusta, GA
20, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from fastpony:
Lets look at the facts for what they are.
you're disagreeing with head mechanics,ASE certified technicians and you end it with calling everyone names.
it truly cracks me up,being if it WERE true that you attempted to learn anything by going to school....they'd fail your a** in the first 3 months,due to you being in denial of anyone trying to school you in here.
like I said before,you're a dipshit 18 yr old that we're so used to seeing,and your posting will be short lived. if you HAD any balls,you'de go into some other threads besides your own,and learn some shit
head mechanics? Uhm just one wannabe who claims he's one, and your disagreeing with someone who's paid for a living to test every type of car there is for that past decade. Shut up your points invalid I've only disagreed with one person

1/29/2015 1:08:47 AM American vs foreign  

fastpony
Hammond, IN
41, joined Apr. 2007

your thread is going in circles.
....and will continue to.
if you're the no it all" as you make yourself out to be....
why not jump into some other threads and see who you DO agree with.

1/29/2015 6:15:49 AM American vs foreign  

ball_buster1999
Blissfield, MI
30, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from momay96:
Sorry to inform you that they drive super cars daily, so the driver wasn't the issue just the chassis on the frs is one of the best plus it's weight makes an insane combination. You obviously never worked for roush cause your a retard.

Lol. Because you're a Top Gear nutswinger? I drove supercars daily... And there is a huge difference between trying to finesse a 3500lb, +500hp paddle shifted car into a turn, and throwing a featherweight, underpowered car through a turn. Most drivers have a difficult time trying to "drift" and actually control it in a higher powered car.

You never told us which model of Lamborghini either... This makes me think you're full of shit... Like most 18 year olds with delusions of grandeur.

1/29/2015 6:39:40 AM American vs foreign  
momay96
Augusta, GA
20, joined Sep. 2014

Lol. Because you're a Top Gear nutswinger? I drove supercars daily... And there is a huge difference between trying to finesse a 3500lb, +500hp paddle shifted car into a turn, and throwing a featherweight, underpowered car through a turn. Most drivers have a difficult time trying to "drift" and actually control it in a higher powered car.

You never told us which model of Lamborghini either... This makes me think you're full of shit... Like most 18 year olds with delusions of grandeur.
wow your a huge retard. And yes there is a difference but my point is still true. It's better at drifting then a lambo, that means any lambo for you information. Yeah sure you drive supercars daily. If your working for roush which I highly doubt you would recognize that the Toyota86 is know for being an affordable rwd sports car that is insane for drift. You don't work for roush anymore if that's the case and it's probably cause they fired your dumbass

1/29/2015 6:59:48 AM American vs foreign  

ball_buster1999
Blissfield, MI
30, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from momay96:
wow your a huge retard. And yes there is a difference but my point is still true. It's better at drifting then a lambo, that means any lambo for you information. Yeah sure you drive supercars daily. If your working for roush which I highly doubt you would recognize that the Toyota86 is know for being an affordable rwd sports car that is insane for drift. You don't work for roush anymore if that's the case and it's probably cause they fired your dumbass

Lol. Who the hell honestly cares about how well a car "drifts"? Certainly not anyone dropping +$300k on a car. And I'd hope that an AWD car with a very sophisticated traction control would have a hard time getting sideways... It's built to handle and grip, not break loose.

So, congrats... Once again you've proved nothing. And FYI, I left Roush to work for Cosworth, and now I do liaison work for Ford Racing. Thanks for the try there PeeWee. I remember when I bought my first car and thought I was cool.

2/4/2015 12:20:08 PM American vs foreign  

luckylouie42
Cedar Grove, WV
74, joined Mar. 2008

I never was a professional mechanic, but I have worked on lots of gasoline, and diesel engines, and one thing I have noticed, is in the automotive group, if a person posts long enough he reveals that he is full of shit, and knows very little.

2/4/2015 3:40:51 PM American vs foreign  

1irving
Over 1,000 Posts (1,978)
Ruskin, FL
56, joined Mar. 2013

If you watched, with the sound "ON", Top Gear, the Brit version or the rip off American version, you would know, those guys don't know SHIT about cars. They know what interior colors are available, that's it.

2/5/2015 6:18:28 AM American vs foreign  

ball_buster1999
Blissfield, MI
30, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from 1irving:
If you watched, with the sound "ON", Top Gear, the Brit version or the rip off American version, you would know, those guys don't know SHIT about cars. They know what interior colors are available, that's it.

Yes.

2/5/2015 3:22:48 PM American vs foreign  

21stcent
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,427)
South Prairie, WA
65, joined Nov. 2007

Top Gear, the British and American versions, out of the 6 "personalitys" only ONE is a pro driver. Tanner Faust.
As far as which is better? It's preference and maintenance. Now days it is normal for cars to go 100,000 miles +. I once had a car that could not go more then 50,000 miles without rebuilding the trans. Great car except for that. I only rebuild it once, it rusted away.

2/22/2015 1:09:15 AM American vs foreign  

sachsesachin
Sachse, TX
23, joined Jan. 2014

It really does depend, dont get me wrong i love a small block chevy with a edelbrock carburetor with a punch of nitrous in a t-bucket as the next guy, but the imports have more tunability and more engineering behind it. I know the old saying if it isnt broken dont fix it, but how are we going to move on in the automotive world if we stick to high displacement blocks that have more potential. I HATE RICERS WITH A BURNING PASSION!

2/23/2015 12:46:51 PM American vs foreign  

artist820
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,463)
Tehachapi, CA
60, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from fastpony:
this could be said in the music industry too. My kids play music from 70's on their guitars.
Back on topic: I had a 1971 Chevy Malibu. I couldn't afford the 1969 mustang.