Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup places boston

What I identified exciting was that I located a lot of women who ghosted me or did not reply to me after obtaining matched had been nevertheless on the app. christian speed dating calgary If you did that as a single bloke, you d be deemed odd. You can not devote time together whenever you like to. how to pick up australian girl Description of users, date and install.

meag personal

Sorry, which consists of many of ourtime. oahu personals When we got into the bar, we ordered some meals and sat at the bar watching a group of fully inebriated guys make pathetic attempts to hit on the female bartender. I was seriously optimistic that we d get back with each other someday when we could each be in the exact same spot. maddy margarita onlyfans Find out all revlon cosmetics most effective websites on what india provide on the net a photo.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/4/2015 4:26:59 PM Another plane crashed  

jrocklove5
Over 1,000 Posts (1,806)
Palatine, IL
27, joined Sep. 2014

I am starting to wonder why all these planes are falling out the sky don't they do safety check before getting on the runway

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/4/2015 4:45:37 PM Another plane crashed  

testsignup
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,008)
Springfield, VA
61, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

Have you compared the number of planes that have crashed, to the number that didn't, during the same period of time?

You will feel a little less mystified or concerned if you do so.

2/4/2015 4:55:42 PM Another plane crashed  

bigdinv
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,435)
Houston, TX
34, joined Sep. 2011

The video of the Taiwan plane crash is gnarly.

2/4/2015 5:17:56 PM Another plane crashed  

jrocklove5
Over 1,000 Posts (1,806)
Palatine, IL
27, joined Sep. 2014

I did was it engine failure again he tried so hard not to hit that bridge . did you see the baby that survived

2/4/2015 8:09:32 PM Another plane crashed  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,384)
Ventura, CA
66, joined Mar. 2009
online now!

yeah, ALL those planes falling out of the sky. 2013 was the safest year in history with five fatal airline crashes. last year beat even that with only three. the most dangerous segment of a flight is driving to the airport.

2/4/2015 8:13:05 PM Another plane crashed  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
66, joined Mar. 2009
online now!

Quote from jrocklove5:
I did was it engine failure again he tried so hard not to hit that bridge . did you see the baby that survived

looks like he f**ked up big time. no reason he couldn't have saved the aircraft and everybody aboard after an engine failure. the f**ker simply lost control. never needed to hit that bridge. won't know for sure until the ntsb reports, though, but my guess is that they're already tearing into the crew training records.

[Edited 2/4/2015 8:14:49 PM ]

2/4/2015 9:32:05 PM Another plane crashed  

kingslayer99
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,801)
Arlington, TN
50, joined Oct. 2014

Freaking gook pilots their all kamikaze!

[Edited 2/4/2015 9:32:21 PM ]

2/4/2015 9:44:25 PM Another plane crashed  

markjetson
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,395)
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Jan. 2013

Sully Sullengerger could have saved it. He would have put that baby down on the water.

2/4/2015 10:17:13 PM Another plane crashed  

kraven_morehed
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,418)
Greenwood, LA
94, joined Jul. 2014

at least we have photographic evidence of where this one went down at.

2/4/2015 10:50:50 PM Another plane crashed  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,399)
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

Asian airline companies offer low fares. They do that by: hiring unqualified pilots, hiring unqualified navigators, hiring unqualified maintenance engineers, doing little maintenance, flying worn out planes long past their Retire By dates, and letting pilots do as they please on board. So, pilots often set the planes on auto pilot, or leave them in the hands of an even less qualified co-pilot, while the pilot goes out of the c*ckpit to have sex with stewardesses, or passengers. If the pilots are not allowed such perks, they will go on strike, and not fly. All of this leads to frequent mishaps. That is why I never fly on an asian airline. I spend a bit more money, and fly on QANTAS. They have been in business since 1917 without a single fatality. My life is worth a bit of extra money. When you are cheap, and fly on an asian air carrier, you are playing Polish Roulette with your life very much in the balance.

2/5/2015 12:53:59 AM Another plane crashed  

jason_in_tx
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,484)
Bryan, TX
31, joined Apr. 2013

Planes crash. Big deal.

2/5/2015 4:23:25 AM Another plane crashed  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
66, joined Mar. 2009
online now!

Quote from amusicluvr:
Asian airline companies offer low fares. They do that by: hiring unqualified pilots, hiring unqualified navigators, hiring unqualified maintenance engineers, doing little maintenance, flying worn out planes long past their Retire By dates, and letting pilots do as they please on board. So, pilots often set the planes on auto pilot, or leave them in the hands of an even less qualified co-pilot, while the pilot goes out of the c*ckpit to have sex with stewardesses, or passengers. If the pilots are not allowed such perks, they will go on strike, and not fly. All of this leads to frequent mishaps. That is why I never fly on an asian airline. I spend a bit more money, and fly on QANTAS. They have been in business since 1917 without a single fatality. My life is worth a bit of extra money. When you are cheap, and fly on an asian air carrier, you are playing Polish Roulette with your life very much in the balance.

first of all the airlines haven't used navigators in more than half a century. secondly the atr 72 is among the most modern commuter airliner in existence. past their retire dates???
finally, southwest airlines has some of the lowest fares in the industry and their pilots, mechanics and other employees are top notch. oh, no navigators though, and millions of people, including me, an airline transport pilot with 19,000 hrs and nearly four decades of flying, fly southwest with no worries. safety is not all about the price of your ticket. you can fly oak to lax on a southwest boeing 737 for half the price of a commuter that flies newer atr 72s.

2/5/2015 4:30:17 AM Another plane crashed  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
66, joined Mar. 2009
online now!

Quote from markjetson:
Sully Sullengerger could have saved it. He would have put that baby down on the water.

any competent atp could. sully's potomac LANDING was just that. a LANDING. the only difference between landing on the patomac and hitting the concrete is lowering the gear for the runway. of course if neither puts the wheels down then they're quite similar in that neither taxis to the gate.

2/5/2015 6:15:59 AM Another plane crashed  

viper1e
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,727)
Jeannette, PA
57, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Quote from jrocklove5:
I am starting to wonder why all these planes are falling out the sky don't they do safety check before getting on the runway

But, have you noticed how very FEW of the plane crashes are due to pilot error? In 90% of the cases, it's either due to parts or equipment malfunction.

We need better maintenance records, and better mechanics.

Quote from jrbogie1949:
any competent atp could. sully's potomac LANDING was just that. a LANDING. the only difference between landing on the patomac and hitting the concrete is lowering the gear for the runway. of course if neither puts the wheels down then they're quite similar in that neither taxis to the gate.

That was the Hudson River outside New York, not the Potomac.

[Edited 2/5/2015 6:17:25 AM ]

2/5/2015 6:19:00 AM Another plane crashed  

yetskimama
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,799)
Walterboro, SC
64, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from amusicluvr:

2/5/2015 8:15:10 AM Another plane crashed  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
66, joined Mar. 2009
online now!

Quote from viper1e:
That was the Hudson River outside New York, not the Potomac.

my mistake. i know both rivers well after i don't know how many approaches crossing low along the potomac into washington national and the hudson into teterboro which sully first tried to make but thought better of it and ditched instead.

2/5/2015 8:41:50 AM Another plane crashed  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
66, joined Mar. 2009
online now!

[But, have you noticed how very FEW of the plane crashes are due to pilot error? In 90% of the cases, it's either due to parts or equipment malfunction.]

actually throughout aviation history more than eighty percent of accidents listed pilot error as a contributing cause as will be the case in the asiana accident i'll bet. the primary cause will be engine failure with improper pilot action contributing. in fact that eighty percent pilot error factor has remained about the same even now. as technology improves equipment malfunction has reduced and it's even more likely that with all the redundancy and automation that if a crash happens it's that the pilot f**ked up to some extent. as we take humans out of the c*ckpit, accident rates decline but the human factor contributing to those fewer accidents remain about the same. in the forties an airline crew consisted of up to five flight deck crew members; pilot, copilot, flight engineer, navigator and often times radio operator on over water flights. first the radio operator was eliminated as unnecessary, then the navigator and finally the flight engineer. throughout those decades accident rates have declined as human cause factors have remained relatively consistent. many think that the next generation airline c*ckpit crew will consist of one human who will sit in the left, captain's seat and one dog in the right seat. the captain's job is to feed the dog. the dog's job is to bite the captain if he touches anything.

2/5/2015 8:56:18 AM Another plane crashed  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
57, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Look at what you just said..

" the primary cause will be engine failure with improper pilot action contributing."

If there's no engine failure, then there's no "improper" action to be taken by the pilot.

So ultimately, it comes down to parts.

2/5/2015 9:07:36 AM Another plane crashed  
idliketotalk
Over 2,000 Posts (2,844)
Punxsutawney, PA
52, joined Oct. 2013

I am amazed at the whole flight process and how many flights there are a day and how few accidents there are.

I've done my share of going off the road or bumping into stuff in vehicles over the years, no injuries, but still. You can't be doing that shit on an airplane.

The thing is, when you are in a plane, you are at the mercy of the pilots, whether the aircraft is funtioning as it should or not.

All in all they seem to do a pretty darn good job.

It is tragic though when one goes down with a shit load of people on board.

2/5/2015 11:01:36 AM Another plane crashed  

tc_spurs
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,213)
Little Rock, AR
48, joined Feb. 2011
online now!

Quote from bigdinv:
The video of the Taiwan plane crash is gnarly.

Yeah I watched that like 50 times. WOW

2/5/2015 11:17:53 AM Another plane crashed  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,163)
Boone, NC
47, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from testsignup:
Have you compared the number of planes that have crashed, to the number that didn't, during the same period of time?

You will feel a little less mystified or concerned if you do so.

It would be one thing if it were spread out around the world but these plane crashes have been right around the same area of the world. It does make some wonder what is going on.

2/5/2015 11:23:51 AM Another plane crashed  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,163)
Boone, NC
47, joined Jan. 2012

And those of you that say there aren't that many of these accidents aren't even taking time to think about the lives that have been impacted by the accidents that DO occur. If you lost a loved one I'm sure you would feel differently about how it doesn't happen that often so it's not a big deal. Geez. If one person died as a result then it's a pretty big deal.

2/5/2015 12:04:12 PM Another plane crashed  

kraven_morehed
Greenwood, LA
94, joined Jul. 2014

not compared to the THOUSANDS that die EVERY DAY in accidents that ARENT on an airplane.
compared to THAT,the hundred or so that die in an OCCASIONAL airplane crash arent even a drop in a bucket,and only matter to the people who are close to them...but,not to the rest of the world.
people are expendable!!! [crunch all you want...we'll make more!!]

welcome to reality.

you dont have to accept it,but there is nothing that you can do to change it,and that is just the price you pay to play in the game of life.

2/5/2015 12:18:06 PM Another plane crashed  

kraven_morehed
Greenwood, LA
94, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from lookin4him2012:
And those of you that say there aren't that many of these accidents aren't even taking time to think about the lives that have been impacted by the accidents that DO occur. If you lost a loved one I'm sure you would feel differently about how it doesn't happen that often so it's not a big deal. Geez. If one person died as a result then it's a pretty big deal.

realisticly,there more people that are more concerned with their computer crashing,than they are about planes crashing.

2/5/2015 1:11:20 PM Another plane crashed  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
66, joined Mar. 2009
online now!

Quote from viper1e:

" the primary cause will be engine failure with improper pilot action contributing."

If there's no engine failure, then there's no "improper" action to be taken by the pilot.

having read dozens of ntsb reports. i was saying what i've often read in those reports. i'm guessing obviously but so are you. why does it have to come down to parts? the crew could have taken off with the fuel selector on an empty or near empty tank. that's how john denver killed himself. the primary cause, fuel starvation with improper pilot action before the engine failure, wrong tank selected, and after, loss of control while maneuvering for a water ditching, as contributing factors. point is, it's rare that many lessons are not learned when investigating an aircraft accident and the board wants the faa and everyone else in the industry to learn those lessons. even when weather is a primary cause, wind shear associated with a thunderstorm on approach to landing for instance as was the case when a delta L 1011 went down approaching to land at dfw in the eighties. the report read that low altitude wind shear was the primary cause and improper action by the crew to both avoid the thunderstorm, hold or depart the area for the alternate airport, and improper action after encountering the the down burst. as a result of the investigation an entirely new procedure was developed to escape sever down bursts at low altitude. it's now required simulator training during our six month recurrent checks. of course avoiding any thunderstorm at low or high altitude as always been the rule and now atc is mandated to close a runway or the entire airport when a thunderstorm is nearby. the pilots were based in dallas and after five days on the road a case of sever 'get homeitis' assured them of being the first to arrive at the scene of the accident. danged if that ain't always the case.

2/5/2015 1:24:44 PM Another plane crashed  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
66, joined Mar. 2009
online now!

how many of the 35,000 lives lost on the highways have you taken the time to think about? i've taken the time to read every aircraft accident report i could find in an effort to save the lives of the people i might have on board not to mention me, myself and i. my not coming home would have one hell of an impact on my loved ones so i learned from those reports and it has made me a better pilot. how many auto accident reports have you read that might make you a better driver while you were thinking about the comparatively few lives that have been impacted by the few airline accidents all of which you'll hear about because the media just can't let such sensationalism pas them by. it's all about ratings.

2/5/2015 1:33:31 PM Another plane crashed  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
66, joined Mar. 2009
online now!

It would be one thing if it were spread out around the world but these plane crashes have been right around the same area of the world. It does make some wonder what is going on.

in 2001 five separate crashes happened during a short three months within roughly three hundred miles. four happened on 9/11 and the other, an amrerican airlines airbus two months later. it went down as a year with one of the fewest aircraft fatalities on record.

2/7/2015 2:54:09 PM Another plane crashed  

jrocklove5
Over 1,000 Posts (1,806)
Palatine, IL
27, joined Sep. 2014

I heard yesterday night. that the pilot accidentally cut the good engine off. I'm just wondering because next year I want to take a trip to Japan. it still amazes me that people survived!

2/7/2015 3:09:33 PM Another plane crashed  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
57, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

It's not that expensive to take flying lessons. Once you get your license, you can charter your own plane.

2/7/2015 9:31:15 PM Another plane crashed  

miss_kemia
Over 2,000 Posts (2,436)
Lynchburg, VA
35, joined Oct. 2013
online now!

Liberty University students crashed a plane about 30 miles away from me...but it could have been closer. And they say it was not the pilot's fault either. Mechanical malfunction is what the report but how do we know that when we know that Liberty too has so many lies and cover ups anyways.

2/7/2015 9:56:16 PM Another plane crashed  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,717)
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

They just stock more barf bags.

2/8/2015 12:18:39 AM Another plane crashed  
numbersor_only
Over 1,000 Posts (1,877)
Austin, TX
55, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from jrocklove5:
I am starting to wonder why all these planes are falling out the sky

Gravity

2/8/2015 7:54:55 AM Another plane crashed  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
66, joined Mar. 2009
online now!

Quote from viper1e:
It's not that expensive to take flying lessons. Once you get your license, you can charter your own plane.

indeed. if it flies, floats or f**ks.............rent it.

2/8/2015 8:01:36 AM Another plane crashed  

manniblelector
Over 2,000 Posts (2,823)
Vancouver, WA
36, joined Apr. 2013
online now!

I had a dream of a plane crash last night, with the slow motion replay of inside the plane while the flames engulfed people. That Islamic burning of a man must of added the extra elements to make it so realistic.

2/8/2015 1:05:16 PM Another plane crashed  

phx_flier
Phoenix, AZ
50, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from viper1e:

The majority of crashes are pilot error due to taking improper action and not knowing the systems of the aircraft they are flying. Almost all systems in a plane has redundancy built in, there are 2 electrical systems, 2 ways to get the gear down, multiable radios,but there is no backup to the pilots, in this case they may have had a engine fail, but did it fail or was it a instrumentation problem ? The pilots then shut down the only engine that was making power.
Opps, pilots screwed up again. The one that crashed into the sea, the pilots flew into weather, opps, pilots screwed up again. Does not matter that air traffic control said they could not deviate from their course, the pilot is in command of his plane, air traffic control is to advise. There is a saying that when the pilot screws up, the pilot dies, but when air traffic control screws up, the pilot dies.