Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best free hookup site like craigslist

It might not be fantastic to ask this during dinner, but it is a fairly fascinating question. gay sites in norfolk Look, I m going to be sincere with you guys… I m a enormous superhero fanatic so this query is super essential to me. It is a conversation, not an interrogation just after all. ashton hatchell onlyfans If your claim is valid and you file an eligible weekly certification, payments are ordinarily issued the following day to your unemployment debit card.

date hookup chat

I applied to go to speed dating events in Dublin with speeddating. free online dating sites chicago I went on a date when and the guy told me to meet him at a genuinely dark bar but alternatively of telling me where he was he insisted I find him as he was the most appealing individual there . People say I m introverted, or My good friends all think I m truly spontaneous and jokey . fastest hookup app Right here are some of the most intriguing dating apps and sites out there.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/10/2015 10:45:55 AM I get annoyed over Vietnam!  
whiskeyrichard1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,477)
Burlington, KY
70, joined Sep. 2013

Maybe Im just a contrary old bastard but I get very annoyed when someone-anyone- who never spent a day in country or for that matter in uniform starts spouting off about Vietnam or military matters. I have never been to Iraq or Afghanistan and when someone who has posts or speaks I listen .I don't know what it was like for them and they aren't trying to tell me what our war was like. You can read all the books, watch all the movies whatever and if you haven't been there you don't know sh*t!
D*ckie
101st

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/10/2015 10:53:06 AM I get annoyed over Vietnam!  
nick269
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,367)
Akron, OH
56, joined Jun. 2011

Take a deep breath, count to ten and drink a beer!

2/10/2015 2:10:01 PM I get annoyed over Vietnam!  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from whiskeyrichard1:
Maybe Im just a contrary old bastard but I get very annoyed when someone-anyone- who never spent a day in country or for that matter in uniform starts spouting off about Vietnam or military matters. I have never been to Iraq or Afghanistan and when someone who has posts or speaks I listen .I don't know what it was like for them and they aren't trying to tell me what our war was like. You can read all the books, watch all the movies whatever and if you haven't been there you don't know sh*t!
D*ckie
101st

Well, Richard, perhaps sometimes you are being a contrary old bastard. But that doesn't give you the right, née privilege, to tell other people that they can't have and express an opinion on a subject simply because they haven't walked in the other's shoes.

Why to have that type of man set would beak in to you saying that as a man that I didn't have the right to decide for myself whether or not to seek an abortion.

Nor would it indicate that a conscientious objector was any less of a combat soldier because they refused to "take up arms" but yet chose to serve in a military capacity regardless.

And what of the emotional involvement attached to the families of our VietNam heros, Richard. Are we any less allowed to speak to the VietNam Conflict because we never set foot in country?

Please -- my man served and dies for his military efforts in VietNam, as did my brother, and I will be damned if I cowtow to the likes of you who would attempt to smother my right of free speech on the grounds that I had not set foot "in country".

I agree with Nick .... but take several deep breaths and drink some whiskey. If your heart can still take it.

You need to chill, dude and then apologize to a whole hell of a lot of folks for such a Jane Fonda outburst.

I'm done here.

2/10/2015 2:17:11 PM I get annoyed over Vietnam!  

1irving
Over 1,000 Posts (1,978)
Ruskin, FL
56, joined Mar. 2013

"Sit DOWN, Shut UP!"

2/10/2015 2:31:58 PM I get annoyed over Vietnam!  
whiskeyrichard1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,477)
Burlington, KY
70, joined Sep. 2013

I just found out where cupocheer keeps her goat tied! (And I got it)....shes just another blowhard living vicariously through the experiences and sacrifices of others. NOW SHES BLOCKED from my thread,,say good bye cup!
Nick thanks.I took your advice! I took ONE deep breath and drank 10 beers!

2/10/2015 2:55:28 PM I get annoyed over Vietnam!  
nick269
Akron, OH
56, joined Jun. 2011

2/10/2015 7:12:35 PM I get annoyed over Vietnam!  

1irving
Over 1,000 Posts (1,978)
Ruskin, FL
56, joined Mar. 2013

I was 14 when Vietnam ended. When I'm hanging with my Vietnam Vet friends I listen, that's what they seem to need. I'm glad you made cuposaourus rex "Sit DOWN, an Shut UP!"

2/14/2015 4:11:16 AM I get annoyed over Vietnam!  
msangelrn69
Southern Pines, NC
53, joined Jul. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

2/14/2015 6:53:17 PM I get annoyed over Vietnam!  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

i'm waaaaaaaaaaaay too retired to get pissed about much of anything anymore.

2/14/2015 9:25:39 PM I get annoyed over Vietnam!  
nick269
Akron, OH
56, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:
i'm waaaaaaaaaaaay too retired to get pissed about much of anything anymore.

2/17/2015 5:26:04 PM I get annoyed over Vietnam!  

toughluck78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,617)
Mineral Wells, TX
39, joined Dec. 2012

Except Val Kilmer, he understands it more.

[Klosterman:] You understand how it feels to shoot someone as much as a person who has actually committed a murder?

[Kilmer] I understand it more. It's an actor's job. A guy who's lived through the horror of Vietnam has not spent his life preparing his mind for it. He's some punk. Most guys were borderline criminal or poor, and that's why they got sent to Vietnam. It was all the poor, wretched kids who got beat up by their dads, guys who didn't get on the football team, couldn't finagle a scholarship. They didn't have the emotional equipment to handle that experience. But this is what an actor trains to do. I can more effectively represent that kid in Vietnam than a guy who was there.

Seriously, I'm with you, but honestly I rarely ever hear anything said about Vietnam.