Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperonals

We began dating and her cost free spirited, adventurous nature produced me fall in enjoy with her in just a couple of months. st petersburg hook up When you go for dates, character is extra important than the wallet, unless your just looking for gold diggers you should be fine with that. This is mainly because they re becoming flooded with messages and can only sight the appealing ones or eye catching ones. sniffy 3.0 download Ask the right inquiries to establish someone s identity where they perform and what suburb they live in, for instance.

real hookups on craigslist

Do you recognize how preposterous that is? If your reasoning was to reestablish a relationship with her, that is poor type. online dating tampa fl If you miss our scheduled appointment also negative book again for the next month. I was pretty confident I d noticed his wedding images, and figured this was a mid divorce, ask anyone out type of time in his life (we actually handn t spoken in a decade). listcrawler app When a conversation falls silent or you re just acquiring to know a individual who you just met on a dating site, practically nothing breaks the ice like a very good old fashioned game of query ping pong.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/12/2015 4:04:39 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
tommy8345
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,025)
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

With spring training getting ready to start this can be OUR MLB thread for the entire season or you can start another thread if you want to. I just don't think we need multiple threads to discuss America's greatest pastime.

So, make a case for your team, or any other team for that matter. What did your team do during the offseason to make themselves better? What do you expect from your team in 2015? Will your team still be in the hunt when the month of September arrives? Make your case right here!

My case for my St. Louis Cardinals is very simple. They remain, as they have been for many years, the best run MLB organization from top to bottom in all of MLB and they are normally still playing baseball in the month of October.

Now let's talk some major league baseball!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/12/2015 5:28:21 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
lowcountry23
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,295)
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

I will still make a NL Central thread when it gets closer Tommy because I mainly focus on that division but I will post non central stuff here My highlight for the season will be The All - Star Game because it is being held in the Queen City aka The Nati this summer

2/12/2015 5:39:46 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,024)
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

About time ( i dont nean that time) I'm a Yankees fan as mist know...
1. I like my bullpen but i guess we could have a young closer in Batances and guys to pitch ghe sixth innings thru the 8th innings.
2. My team is built for defense maybe not for power
3. If anything if yankees can take a lead after the 6th inning maybe watch out with that bullpen
4. A-Rod will probably be the DH what do we get for a guy 40 to be ...if he keeps his head on the field and not off of it i welcome him back but you national league fans DH is a position in AL.
5. Hitting could surprise too if beltran is back to near normal but there is Ellsbury and Gardner and some backups so there and is teix back strong from injuries.
6. One thing missing in baseball are hitters that can defeat the shift as batting averages have fallen just ask teix who was on his way to hall of fame but injuries have cuffed him and he's strickly been a pull hitter from either side.
7. Up the middle will be drew at 2nd and a short stop that is good defensively but no jeter with the bat.
8, starting pitching can be interesting if they are not hurt but that's why yanks signed young arms or got these guys in trades in stead of signing expensive free agents this year.
9. If everything goes right i think yanks can win 90-93 games or be a .500 team if they do not go right.
10. Strength is bullpen, at catcher if McCann improves like he did in 2nd half of season. Catchers throughout the organization is strong and i think john Ryan murphy will be great backup at catcher. .

I'll add as i study the spring training this team faces.. will the east be strong...maybe but there could be surprises in both league's central divisions. I mean both chicago teams as cinncy is one team to rebuild and is cutting payroll.. i dont think the royals will be as good as last season or will be texas...in west it's the angels / seattle and dodgers...cards will be ok traditionally and play ball the cold weather has to go...jmo

2/12/2015 9:33:41 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Sorp, Since all that any of us are doing right now is predicting what are your predictions concerning A-Rod? Will he be an asset or a liability to the Yankees this year? Will he win back some respect from the Yankees management and yankee fans? Will he be a team player or will he be all about himself since he has already said that he wants to break Bonds all time HR record before he retires? What is the New York media saying concerning A-Rod?

2/12/2015 9:56:17 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from tommy8345:
Sorp, Since all that any of us are doing right now is predicting what are your predictions concerning A-Rod? Will he be an asset or a liability to the Yankees this year? Will he win back some respect from the Yankees management and yankee fans? Will he be a team player or will he be all about himself since he has already said that he wants to break Bonds all time HR record before he retires? What is the New York media saying concerning A-Rod?

A-Rod had a meeting with yanks brass this week and apologized and yanks will not pay his incentives on contract...he did not say he'd fight that..CC said he was always good in clubhouse in past and players will welcome him back or should. ..gotta see it to believe it happen...he knows his role
As headley plays 3rd and A-Rod DHs but will play field at first and third depending who rests. .if A-Rod is team.oriented perhaps.he leads by example but remember no jeter so team needs a guy to lead..is it McCann, teix or could it be ellsbury...the team needs guys that can beat shifts and imo i like guys that hit to all fields. .who is that guy..any record A-Rod tries to break means nothing and yanks like i say wont pay any incentives in his remaining contract. ..i back that decision..one last thing if A-Rod cant play insurance can play A-Rod and that is my dark horse pick..so maybe that meeting and what was said there is hush...i wont count on A-Rod until opening day...afterall his hip was operated on twice and unproven ..

[Edited 2/12/2015 9:58:48 PM ]

2/12/2015 10:36:07 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

70donovan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,064)
Johnson City, TN
47, joined Oct. 2012

year the Dodgers reclaim greatness

2/12/2015 10:42:22 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from 70donovan:
year the Dodgers reclaim greatness

Can Kershaw perform in the playoffs for the first time in his life?

2/13/2015 12:57:51 AM Major League Baseball - 2015  
josecuervosilv
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,882)
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

That's the big question Tommy. Hopefully he does this year. If not, they're going to have to put him at the back of the rotation in future playoffs

2/13/2015 8:01:10 AM Major League Baseball - 2015  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Headline in my newspaper this morning " middleman" meaning girardi ...its management to arod with girardi left to deal with arod. Girardi is facing the unenviable task of being buffer between A-Rod and bosses..the first test if A-Rod hits 6 more HRs to tie willie Mays on all time list that's when A-Rod incentives kick in first time...does he go to player's union to fight that clause in contract to get that bonus...imo his records mean nothing so i think if arod physically cant play the game anymore perhaps insurance pays his remaining salary. ..but if he can play and keep his fucus in game not off the field and helps team win i'll back his comeback 100% ...but i doubt he can because A-Rod is a liar too...

2/13/2015 2:14:24 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from sorpstar:
Headline in my newspaper this morning " middleman" meaning girardi ...its management to arod with girardi left to deal with arod. Girardi is facing the unenviable task of being buffer between A-Rod and bosses..the first test if A-Rod hits 6 more HRs to tie willie Mays on all time list that's when A-Rod incentives kick in first time...does he go to player's union to fight that clause in contract to get that bonus...imo his records mean nothing so i think if arod physically cant play the game anymore perhaps insurance pays his remaining salary. ..but if he can play and keep his fucus in game not off the field and helps team win i'll back his comeback 100% ...but i doubt he can because A-Rod is a liar too...

Sorp, For your sake I hope I'm wrong but I think A-Rod is going to be a big distraction for team unity for the 2015 New York Yankees. I agree, none of his records mean anything.

2/14/2015 1:37:08 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

A-Rod should do what Ray Rice had...take a full page ad in all newspapers and apologize to his fans of any age...sure Rice did something physical but maybe A-Rod can talk to kids and get a second chance to make a first impression..,and add don't lie in the speech...

Distraction, maybe but take his questions asked of him like a man. If he gives his effort on the field but keep the BS off the field maybe he can contribute..it's a team game not the A-Rod doctrine...Fuhgeddaboudit

2/15/2015 11:45:42 AM Major League Baseball - 2015  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,295)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Guys -- Serious question, please.

With spring training little more than two weeks away which teams will actually be the first to throw out the first ball of the season?

Thanks.

2/15/2015 1:09:19 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
josecuervosilv
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from cupocheer:
Guys -- Serious question, please.

With spring training little more than two weeks away which teams will actually be the first to throw out the first ball of the season?

Thanks.

It can't be a serious question if you're asking which teams(plural) will be the first(singular). Lol. But more than likely an east coast team. As to which it is, I doubt anyone knows offhand. You might want to google it.

2/15/2015 1:28:31 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from josecuervosilv:
It can't be a serious question if you're asking which teams(plural) will be the first(singular). Lol. But more than likely an east coast team. As to which it is, I doubt anyone knows offhand. You might want to google it.

Thanks, Jose. I did Google it but all I could come up with were tentative spring training schedules.

I was speaking figuratively, dear, not literally when I said "teams" ..... I know only 1 team will make the first pitch but it does take at least 2 teams to have a game, doesn't it?

2/15/2015 1:44:54 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
josecuervosilv
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from cupocheer:
Thanks, Jose. I did Google it but all I could come up with were tentative spring training schedules.

I was speaking figuratively, dear, not literally when I said "teams" ..... I know only 1 team will make the first pitch but it does take at least 2 teams to have a game, doesn't it?

Then ask your question literally, not figuratively, because the reply you would have gotten to your question would've been of one team. It takes 2 teams to play, but both don't throw the first pitch in that game.

[Edited 2/15/2015 1:46:30 PM ]

2/15/2015 1:56:48 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Then ask your question literally, not figuratively, because the reply you would have gotten to your question would've been of one team. It takes 2 teams to play, but both don't throw the first pitch in that game.

Well, DUH, ... and that is like breaking sports news, how?

Literally .... When will the great baseball sports world announce the first scheduled game of the 2015 season.

Dang! Don't they have to make reservations, or something?

How do the teams know where to show up to play the hosting team?

Sheesh .... .... no wonder men find such humor in being able to say "the other team didn't show up"!

.....and I beg to differ with you ....... both teams do throw the first pitch in a game.

[Edited 2/15/2015 1:58:20 PM ]

2/15/2015 2:39:23 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
josecuervosilv
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from cupocheer:
Well, DUH, ... and that is like breaking sports news, how?

Literally .... When will the great baseball sports world announce the first scheduled game of the 2015 season.

Dang! Don't they have to make reservations, or something?

How do the teams know where to show up to play the hosting team?

Sheesh .... .... no wonder men find such humor in being able to say "the other team didn't show up"!

.....and I beg to differ with you ....... both teams do throw the first pitch in a game.

Found out for you. The first game of the baseball season is the LA Lakers vs Golden State Warriors.

2/15/2015 3:10:51 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Found out for you. The first game of the baseball season is the LA Lakers vs Golden State Warriors.

No wonder you never win any ball boards at work.

[Edited 2/15/2015 3:11:26 PM ]

2/15/2015 3:11:35 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

I just woke up from.a long sleep.,i heard the yanks are now known as knicks jose...Fuhgeddaboudit

After all this cold next weekend they report. ..think goodness..

2/15/2015 3:28:12 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
josecuervosilv
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from sorpstar:
I just woke up from.a long sleep.,i heard the yanks are now known as knicks jose...Fuhgeddaboudit

After all this cold next weekend they report. ..think goodness..

You're trying to stay warm and I'm trying to stay cool, Sorp. 75 degrees here.

2/15/2015 4:04:51 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

You're trying to stay warm and I'm trying to stay cool, Sorp. 75 degrees here.

Hey Buddy, Don't rub it in!

Even in Raleigh today, which is suppose to be in the south, our high was 28. I think they are even worried about some of the orange groves freezing in Florida. I'll let you keep your 75 degrees though because you also have earthquakes, fires, wind, mudslides, and the Dodgers who always worry us Cardinal fans. I hope you're doing well my friend.

2/15/2015 4:10:43 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

If orange groves freeze do they make frozen concentrated OJ out of oranges. ..well it's a good question lol...if you think about it..

2/15/2015 4:16:00 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from tommy8345:

Even in Raleigh today, which is suppose to be in the south, our high was 28. I think they are even worried about some of the orange groves freezing in Florida. I'll let you keep your 75 degrees though because you also have earthquakes, fires, wind, mudslides, and the Dodgers who always worry us Cardinal fans. I hope you're doing well my friend.

Of course NC never has had any earthquakes since 1735 has it? And those mudslides and forest fires in the Smoky's and Appalachian range can't compare to massive tunnel collapses on Black Mountain ..... but you have some alligators out in the swamps east of Raliegh ....... oh yeah ... and the Cards.j/k

2/15/2015 5:31:30 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from sorpstar:
If orange groves freeze do they make frozen concentrated OJ out of oranges. ..well it's a good question lol...if you think about it..

Sorp, No, bad question, it doesn't work that way. Ripe oranges have to be picked before they freeze and they are not even ripe yet. It's like twinkies have to be eaten before they are boxed for weight reduction.

2/15/2015 5:35:51 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from cupocheer:
Of course NC never has had any earthquakes since 1735 has it? And those mudslides and forest fires in the Smoky's and Appalachian range can't compare to massive tunnel collapses on Black Mountain ..... but you have some alligators out in the swamps east of Raliegh ....... oh yeah ... and the Cards.j/k

I remember that earthquake well. I was sitting out on my deck in 1735 when that earthquake hit but I survived.

2/15/2015 7:17:37 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from tommy8345:
I remember that earthquake well. I was sitting out on my deck in 1735 when that earthquake hit but I survived.

Weren't you in the movie Sleeper by woody allan..you were in a 200 yrs old Volkswagen and woody started that car right up..funny movie...its good you survived that quake Tommy

2/15/2015 8:05:20 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
josecuervosilv
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from tommy8345:

Heh heh. Stay warm buddy.

2/15/2015 9:12:47 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Heh heh. Stay warm buddy.

I'm trying, I'm trying, but us southern boys are not use to this! I think Sorp sent that Yankee air down here intentionally!

2/15/2015 9:38:32 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

It's 1° by me Fuhgeddaboudit

2/15/2015 11:28:59 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from sorpstar:
It's 1° by me Fuhgeddaboudit

Keep it! We're suppose to get down to 14 tonight so I guess we're in a heat wave.

2/15/2015 11:43:51 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
joe0751
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,762)
Towson, MD
74, joined Oct. 2009

We are down to 5 degrees.

2/16/2015 9:14:24 AM Major League Baseball - 2015  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

How much thread does it take to close the outer layer of an official regulation baseball?

2/16/2015 1:39:33 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

beast_cpt
Compton, CA
33, joined Sep. 2014

Dodgers all day every day. I bleed Dodger blue. even with the changes done on the roster, they still have the best team in the west. padres are a close second with the giants finishing 3rd. can't wait, it's going to be a good season of baseball

2/17/2015 1:04:52 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from cupocheer:
How much thread does it take to close the outer layer of an official regulation baseball?

2/17/2015 1:30:52 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Interesting. .was watching game 7 of 1977 WS on yankees classic....tom seaver and howard cosell doing game along with keith jackson i believe and flashing on the board were their salaries and announcers thought that was a lot of money then...lol.,,. ..this was reggie jackson three HR game..sees 3 pitches/ 3 HRs..last shot into CF black..of old yankees stadium...only babe did it twice during WS into the black empty area

Rivers 125,000
Randolph 60,000
Munson 330,000
Reggie 330,000
Chambliss 150,000
Nettles 135,000
Piniella 80,000
Dent 110,000
Torrez starting pitcher game 7 85,000
Billy martin 100,000

38 yrs later Fuhgeddaboudit
What would these guys have made now and the players of that era...of course these are guys that paved the way...

What would joe Dimaggio and ted williams make...what would babe have made today..willie mays

Never saw DiMaggio play but he at his time until his death was considered greatest living player and when he died it was Mays. .i saw end of ted willians career my dad said he was best pure hitter ever and he was right...he was always one of my fav players not a yankee..

Again what would yesteryears players make today..Fuhgeddaboudit

[Edited 2/17/2015 1:32:22 PM ]

2/17/2015 1:44:23 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
enard
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Lakeville, MN
57, joined Apr. 2012

Yankees won in 6 in 1977--you never give the Yankees enough credit.

2/17/2015 1:58:13 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from enard:

What do you mean I'm a yankees fan forever/ times i give too much credit but you wont find me a bandwagon fan. ..btw enard were you ice fishing this winter or trapped in an iceberg siting up in Minny..have not see ya since end of 2014 with your quiz thread..Fuhgeddaboudit

2/17/2015 1:59:28 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from enard:

I don't know, personally ... But who is the you? An all inclusive you or are you talking to someone else?

On the face of it ... as I see it ... when one pulls out a thirty eight year old Yankee stat and says someone doesn't give the Yankees enough credit that person providing the stat isn't either.

But, hey ... I just walked in. What do I know 'bout baseball?

[Edited 2/17/2015 2:00:26 PM ]

2/17/2015 2:16:12 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
enard
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Lakeville, MN
57, joined Apr. 2012

The "you" is sorp...I was merely giving him some mild abuse for saying the Yankees won the world series in 7 games in 1977...um, the Yankees won that series in 6 games.

2/17/2015 2:19:59 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Yes typo...sorry.,.

2/17/2015 2:28:10 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Arod letter for apology. .do you buy it ..is this to say to media now go find another story.,do you buy it...the best thing would have been taking his hand written letter and read it aloud..wait to magazine article comes out about placebo part comes out....here's a guy that prides himself of his body and never asks
His supplier are these PEDs but one thing he had two bad yrs taking them..

To the Fans,

I take full responsibility for the mistakes that led to my suspension for the 2014 season. I regret that my actions made the situation worse than it needed to be. To Major League Baseball, the Yankees, the Steinbrenner family, the Players Association and you, the fans, I can only say I'm sorry.

I accept the fact that many of you will not believe my apology or anything that I say at this point. I understand why and that's on me. It was gracious of the Yankees to offer me the use of Yankee Stadium for this apology, but I decided that next time I am in Yankee Stadium, I should be in pinstripes doing my job.

I served the longest suspension in the history of the league for PED use. The Commissioner has said the matter is over. The Players Association has said the same. The Yankees have said the next step is to play baseball.

I'm ready to put this chapter behind me and play some ball.

This game has been my single biggest passion since I was a teenager. When I go to Spring Training, I will do everything I can to be the best player and teammate possible, earn a spot on the Yankees and help us win.

Sincerely,
Alex

2/17/2015 2:37:28 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Barry Zito signs a minor league deal with As...anyone think he's wasting his time or is it that lefties can make it back easier then righties can...he will be age 37 come May...can he still do it..say he has a good spring do As trade him if he cant make team or keep him...hmmm

2/17/2015 2:38:21 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
enard
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Lakeville, MN
57, joined Apr. 2012

Sorp: People back east associate Minnesota with severe winters, but Boston takes the cake this year...heck, upstate New York has tougher winters--on average--than southern Minnesota. Yeah, I would never want to live in NORTHERN Minnesota. Southern Minnesota? Cactuses and rattlesnakes are native to SOUTHERN Minnesota. Hmmm...do you have cactuses or rattlesnakes in SOUTHERN New Jersey? And, no, do not bring up global warming...cactuses and rattlesnakes have existed in this area since before Minnesota was a state. What?! Yes, Minnesota is one of the 50 states. Indeed, Minnesotans saved the day and, yes, New Jersey at the battle of Gettysburg back in 1863. What?! You would not care to have rattlesnakes in New Jersey?! Yes, I am speaking of reptilian rattlesnakes...

2/17/2015 3:39:06 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

We got milk and bears oh my...you read of Rutgers student mauled by one, plus there was a hunt for bears in hibernation ..snake? ? A few politicians...there have been sitings of rattle snakes ..some bears know how to open doors to kitchens..i would not doubt some snakes and bears have profiles on DH...lol

2/17/2015 4:40:41 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
enard
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Lakeville, MN
57, joined Apr. 2012

Yep, Tony Soprano had trouble with a bear at his New Jersey place. Minnesota has both bears AND cougars. Yeah, Reggie had 3 homers in one world series game, but the most significant Yankee homer in my mind was the 3-run homer that Dent hit in game 163 in 1978. Twins? Puckett game 6 in 1991. I heard someone say that the 2-run homer that Perez hit in game 7 in the 1975 was the most significant homer in Reds franchise history and, well, that got me thinking about other teams. Pirates? Yep, Mazeroski in game 7 of the 1960 world series. Red Sox? Maybe Damon grand slam in game 7 of 2004 AL championship series. Royals? Brett's 3 run homer in 1980 AL pennant clinching game. St. Louis? I'm stumped...I need to do some research.

2/17/2015 4:52:17 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from sorpstar:
We got milk and bears oh my...you read of Rutgers student mauled by one, plus there was a hunt for bears in hibernation ..snake? ? A few politicians...there have been sitings of rattle snakes ..some bears know how to open doors to kitchens..i would not doubt some snakes and bears have profiles on DH...lol

Sorp, Don't you have a BIG SNAKE in New Jersey who currently occupies the governor's office? I think he is a Dallas Cowboy fan but I understand everything is BIG in Texas, including appetites for those who visit.

Back to baseball . . . I don't buy a word of A-Rod's apology in writing. If he was a real man he would deliver these words through his mouth to the fans at Yankee Stadium and at least this would be a start, and more meaningful, to begin to mend the fences.

2/17/2015 4:52:57 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Shot heard around the world by Bobby Thompson..Giants win the pennant in 1951...esp it was against dodgers...but yanks won world series...4 games to 2 i believe...i was not born yet...

2/17/2015 4:55:50 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from tommy8345:
Sorp, Don't you have a BIG SNAKE in New Jersey who currently occupies the governor's office? I think he is a Dallas Cowboy fan but I understand everything is BIG in Texas, including appetites for those who visit.

Back to baseball . . . I don't buy a word of A-Rod's apology in writing. If he was a real man he would deliver these words through his mouth to the fans at Yankee Stadium and at least this would be a start, and more meaningful, to begin to mend the fences.

He's not a snake he's a dirty rat...he's the only rat i seen in NJ lately...you have to go to NYC to see rats...lol

2/17/2015 5:17:33 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from sorpstar:
He's not a snake he's a dirty rat...he's the only rat i seen in NJ lately...you have to go to NYC to see rats...lol

Sorp, what do you think about Chuck Knoblaugh, a PED user, and with enough legal troubles of his own for being arrested for assault on his ex-wife last year, going on a twitter rant against Andy Pettitte for being a PED user too while they were yankee teammates. Is this a lot about nothing or is it jealously because Pettitte's number will be retired? Are any of your former or current Yankees CLEAN? I'm just messing with you buddy.

2/17/2015 5:25:11 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Getting closer Reds play there first game in 10 days....

I bet you believe A-Roid is sorry don't cha Sorp

2/17/2015 5:43:05 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
josecuervosilv
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from lowcountry23:
Getting closer Reds play there first game in 10 days....

I bet you believe A-Roid is sorry don't cha Sorp

Sorp might be welcoming A Rod back on opening day with a standing ovation, Low. Fuhgeddaboudit!

If I was a fan, I don't I'd be ready to cheer for him til after some time passed, like after the All Star game or something. He apologized because he can't remain defiant anymore. That's no apology.

2/17/2015 5:53:01 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Sorp might be welcoming A Rod back on opening day with a standing ovation, Low. Fuhgeddaboudit!

If I was a fan, I don't I'd be ready to cheer for him til after some time passed, like after the All Star game or something. He apologized because he can't remain defiant anymore. That's no apology.

Hope Sorp holds up his DH Sports sign

I would never root for a cheater like him if he was on my team Jose.... I would want that piece of trash traded as soon as possible and would boo his a** if I was at the game... Yeah I do not think his apology is real it is most likely something his agent made him do... He and all the other roid users are sorry... Sorry they got caught

2/17/2015 8:42:31 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from lowcountry23:
Hope Sorp holds up his DH Sports sign

I would never root for a cheater like him if he was on my team Jose.... I would want that piece of trash traded as soon as possible and would boo his a** if I was at the game... Yeah I do not think his apology is real it is most likely something his agent made him do... He and all the other roid users are sorry... Sorry they got caught

Maybe if your owners of your team paid their players perhaps you'd be cheering for bootleg reds instead low.

If you guys cant read what i have said then Fuhgeddaboudit, ,..i dont like the arod off the field, but the arod on the field has to live with his conscious. ..read the article in magazine on news stands tomorrow...
I have a ten dollar bet arod does not make opening day at 150,000 to 1...lol.,,i could become a rich sorpmillionaire. ..and none of you hypocrites are seeing a dime...lol..

[Edited 2/17/2015 8:43:01 PM ]

2/17/2015 9:31:45 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
josecuervosilv
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from sorpstar:
Maybe if your owners of your team paid their players perhaps you'd be cheering for bootleg reds instead low.

If you guys cant read what i have said then Fuhgeddaboudit, ,..i dont like the arod off the field, but the arod on the field has to live with his conscious. ..read the article in magazine on news stands tomorrow...
I have a ten dollar bet arod does not make opening day at 150,000 to 1...lol.,,i could become a rich sorpmillionaire. ..and none of you hypocrites are seeing a dime...lol..

Yeah right Sorp. If you become a millionaire, you're paying our airfare to Vegas for a sports forum celebration

2/17/2015 9:41:23 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

....and I'll sew up a few custom balls to hand out as door prizes to the best man at the conference.

2/17/2015 9:47:24 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
enard
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Lakeville, MN
57, joined Apr. 2012

Is A Rod a good enough player to be on a team that hopes to contend? Is a marginal player worth all the distraction? Is it realistic to contend that he will prove to be something more than a marginal player in 2015? When you consider that the Yankees may carry a dozen pitchers--or maybe 11--on their roster come April, the need for the 13 or 14 position players to be both productive and versatile is strong. But, hey, sorp does not want to expand the major league rosters to 27. Oh, when I first started following the game in 1972, there seemed to be some commandment written in stone that each team should carry NINE pitchers--I miss those days.

2/17/2015 10:09:51 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Yeah right Sorp. If you become a millionaire, you're paying our airfare to Vegas for a sports forum celebration

If i win i dont know ya pepe...lol

2/17/2015 10:15:35 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  

sorpstar
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from enard:
Is A Rod a good enough player to be on a team that hopes to contend? Is a marginal player worth all the distraction? Is it realistic to contend that he will prove to be something more than a marginal player in 2015? When you consider that the Yankees may carry a dozen pitchers--or maybe 11--on their roster come April, the need for the 13 or 14 position players to be both productive and versatile is strong. But, hey, sorp does not want to expand the major league rosters to 27. Oh, when I first started following the game in 1972, there seemed to be some commandment written in stone that each team should carry NINE pitchers--I miss those days.

5 starters - 1 long man = 6
5 relievers = 5
14 position/ 2 catchers/ 7 starters/ 2 infieders reserves / DH in AL/ 2 outfield reserves or versatile players = 14...jmo

2/18/2015 5:56:27 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from sorpstar:

Sorp our owner does pay his players.... He has paid Votto, Bruce, Bailey, BP, and Chapman..... They are trying to work out a new deal for Cueto...... I know the papers in new york last year said the Reds were having a fire sale but like always they were wrong

As for reading the article no thank you Sorp I do not need to listen to another fraud cheater who got caught.. All you need to know about A-Roid is he has been using for years and cheated both the rangers and yanks out of millions while making them look like fools

[Edited 2/18/2015 5:56:43 PM ]

2/18/2015 11:59:15 PM Major League Baseball - 2015  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010