Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega peraonals

I ve also been trying bumble which is mostly accessible unless you want to access it s deeper settings but the issue remains in spite of there getting extra chance for personal information. big island hawaii dating sites I am mad about him, but I believe he just sees us just as superior buddies. Stick to your natural sense of humor and mode of speaking to give them a sense of your communication style and character. estonia dating website So whichever way you go, on the net or bars or via friends, it s not going to be easy.

better than craigslist for hookups

There s also no way for catfish to get onto this app. clearwater hookups When a match is produced, it may be best not to retain a long period of communication by way of chat or text. Hello Guys everyone applying snapchat traffic for adult dating ? Hey, I am new into CPA, I would like to operate on CPA dating niche. cityxguide maui More than pumpkin pie, I saw my boyfriend s brother s dog drag anything tiny along the floor and drop it in the middle of the living space.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/14/2015 9:05:43 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,786)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

1. Yes
2. No

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/15/2015 2:09:43 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

3/4/2015 4:57:34 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  

rumrumrum
Over 2,000 Posts (3,361)
Mesa, AZ
56, joined Jul. 2014

Your

50's + chat

[Edited 3/4/2015 4:59:17 PM ]

3/4/2015 11:21:51 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Make it possible for members 50 plus to also access and post in the 60s, 70s, and 80s forums ... Just as 50s & 60s can do now.

3/5/2015 1:07:19 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,260)
Ninilchik, AK
68, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from cupocheer:
Make it possible for members 50 plus to also access and post in the 60s, 70s, and 80s forums ... Just as 50s & 60s can do now.

CHEER: How can I read your BLOG when you are INVISIBLE???? Can not figure how you got between me and that buda guy who was advertising on here I hate it when someone does that kind of stuff on here, but you made it look like I was telling everyone to report you

3/5/2015 1:57:19 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from albyak:
CHEER: How can I read your BLOG when you are INVISIBLE???? Can not figure how you got between me and that buda guy who was advertising on here I hate it when someone does that kind of stuff on here, but you made it look like I was telling everyone to report you

SH, Alby... And we both know how my posts wound up posting before yours.

My profile being invisible has nothing to do with viewing any BLOG or thread I post in. My choice to be invisible is to protect my inbox from vulgar/threatening/obscene messages ... But, alas, I also lose control of anyone viewing my profile and having my pic posted with my posts (except in the BLOGS).

See ya around.

3/5/2015 2:12:32 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from albyak:

Mr. albyak ,

Reading Ms. cupocheer 's blog
is simple as one, two, THREE..!!!

1.) - Go to ANY group ( NOT forum ) the poster who's blog you wish to read has posted..

2.) - Near top of page click where ( in red ) says " New Blogs "..

3.) - Then READ her darn blog and quit whining..!!!
Now can you

-XoXoXoX-

3/5/2015 3:27:07 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,260)
Ninilchik, AK
68, joined Apr. 2011

Thanks Digital Dog I had just never done that one before Had only read one while viewing someone's profile, so when Cheer told me to I really did not know how. Computer skills and savvy are not what I am known for

3/5/2015 3:57:14 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from albyak:
Thanks Digital Dog I had just never done that one before Had only read one while viewing someone's profile, so when Cheer told me to I really did not know how. Computer skills and savvy are not what I am known for

Alby ... The object is honesty. Let's take baby steps, okay?

Delete your multiple profiles and keep only one active.

Then you can try chit chatting in the General Discussion forum.

Try to stay on topic, please.

Do I need to send you a verification email to your Alaska address?

3/7/2015 10:36:02 AM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,260)
Ninilchik, AK
68, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from cupocheer:
Alby ... The object is honesty. Let's take baby steps, okay?

Delete your multiple profiles and keep only one active.

Then you can try chit chatting in the General Discussion forum.

Try to stay on topic, please.

Do I need to send you a verification email to your Alaska address?

If you will check records the Alaska account was started only to get a hold of customer service when DHU deleted my ALBYAK account by mistake a while back, along with all my former posts friends and photos! I went ahead and started using it because I had NO ALBYAK. DHU finally returned my ALBYAK name to me minus any history. Had spent much time building the new one and really leave it at my Alaska ZIP in case anyone comes up there during the Winter to check out who is there during the summers may be confusing but certainly makes sense to me I have never hid it and refer to both in both my profiles and why it is there! If you want to delete it so be it, but please do not accuse me of doing something underhanded when it was Date Hook Up that made the mistake.

PS: This chit chat would not be happening here if you were not invisible and could be personal messaged.

3/7/2015 10:45:19 AM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from albyak:
If you will check records the Alaska account was started only to get a hold of customer service when DHU deleted my ALBYAK account by mistake a while back, along with all my former posts friends and photos! I went ahead and started using it because I had NO ALBYAK. DHU finally returned my ALBYAK name to me minus any history. Had spent much time building the new one and really leave it at my Alaska ZIP in case anyone comes up there during the Winter to check out who is there during the summers may be confusing but certainly makes sense to me I have never hid it and refer to both in both my profiles and why it is there! If you want to delete it so be it, but please do not accuse me of doing something underhanded when it was Date Hook Up that made the mistake.

PS: This chit chat would not be happening here if you were not invisible and could be personal messaged.

This chit chat would not be taking place at all, Al, if I were not generously allowing you enough rope to hang yourself, again. Would it? You are the primary reason I took my profile invisible ---- to stop you and your kindred from blowing up my inbox with your trashy filth, accusations, and instigating.

How many profiles have you had now, since DH started in 2002, Al?

Naw ... Don't bother to answer, Al. You already have.

3/7/2015 10:45:30 AM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

3/27/2015 5:53:55 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  
edsel057
Ypsilanti, MI
66, joined Dec. 2013

sounds ok to me

3/28/2015 10:58:50 AM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Thanks

3/28/2015 3:43:58 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  

bier95
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,740)
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

This is a dating site and there is already a 50 chat so I vote NO

3/28/2015 9:48:37 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Another man who chose to offer an opinion before understanding the question. sheesh

3/28/2015 10:14:40 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  

bier95
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

You already post in the 50's and 60's chat, and half of DH so there is no need for 50's and up. You only want more places that you are blocked by people

3/28/2015 10:29:52 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from bier95:
You already post in the 50's and 60's chat, and half of DH so there is no need for 50's and up. You only want more places that you are blocked by people

You really need to come up with a better line, sweetie ... that one is so old it outdates you by several years.

The point of asking for those 50 and up to the 70s to be available to all those in the 50 to 70 plus range is because as the membership from age 50-70 has fewer members than the younger groups it would be nice for all of the senior members to be able to post a rooms the full range of 50-70 chat.

There is already a double chat crossover with 50 & 60 chat; what would be the issue with allowing the 70 chat into the mix?

And all those "other" members that have me blocked ... Why sugar ... All those fake multiple profiles already have me blocked so what is your point in bringing it up,,,,,,,,,,,again and again ...... with each of your fake profiles?

3/29/2015 2:39:57 AM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  

bier95
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

Well cup you are the one that has fake profiles and at one time you admitted it. I use only one profile and have since I been on DH. SO cup go take your meds and be nice to people.

3/29/2015 10:19:17 AM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from bier95:
Well cup you are the one that has fake profiles and at one time you admitted it. I use only one profile and have since I been on DH. SO cup go take your meds and be nice to people.

I will admit what I did, again Beir, just in case you are confused over the issue.

I have ONE (1) profile ..... always have. When the site went into a "free fall" due to excessive flagging by hateful members toward other members some individual (like me, for instance) had issues with our profiles being hacked.

I contacted Customer Support and they worked with me to get my profile repaired and back on site. During that interim I had NO active profile on site, and was not posting in the forums.

With no pooh-poohing by CS (for they were kept advised of what I was doing) I created an "alternate" profile (please note the word alternate) ... not a fake profile ... .... It was me and as I had no other active profile on the site it was not a "fake" profile, as you always (In all your multiple profiles) attempt to imply (or accuse).

When my original profile was repaired by CS I was advised that it could be utilized again ... my alternate profile was deleted from the site and my original profile was re-activated.

Why do you think I can keep telling my story the same way, over and over, Beir?

Is it because I am a real person, and I am telling the truth when I post?

Have a great afternoon.

No response necessary, Bier. Your other fake profiles wouldn't believe what you posted, either.

3/29/2015 12:37:35 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  

bier95
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

Well cup or is it katfish, guess it really doesn't matter since you use both. Most of the sane people in the 50's and 60's have you blocked on both anyway, gee could it be that you bomb so many threads with the same crap, people are tired of what you post. You always blame people with having more than one profile when in truth it is you that has more than one why?

OH yes no reply need because what you post won't be true. Just more running of you sick mind.

[Edited 3/29/2015 12:37:59 PM ]

3/29/2015 12:43:48 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  

bier95
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS see faceless profiles making the most ignorant,trollish threads?

3/29/2015 4:42:13 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Bier, sweetie ... I am not the member called KatFish.::turninghead:. nor anyone using any other profile name.

I am, and have always been, cupocheer (even my alternate profile was identifiable to me under the nickname: miss cupocheer).

You are just rambling, Bier, and I, more often than not, simply ignore your (and your myriad amount of fake profiles) and post wherever I want, whenever. I want, and however I want. That is what upsets you so much and keeps you attacking me by posting your constant lies and accusations.

I have stated this before -- and will state this, again -- your mumbled and slurred words are merely mumbled and slurred words -- not worth the site white space on which they are posted. When you have irrefutable, proof to support your BS verbalizations against me -- please post that proof. Till then, you, dear, are only passing an odorous gas into a gale force wind.

I will not block you, Bier, no matter what personal attacks you post against me. To do so would give you pleasure and the is the last thing I would want to gift you with.

Have a tootling day, Bier.

pfffffttttttttttttt ........ talk to the hand --------

3/29/2015 9:28:48 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  

robin0109
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,218)
Cincinnati, OH
36, joined Feb. 2013

3/30/2015 6:43:15 AM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Are you replying on topic, Robin?

3/30/2015 10:55:14 AM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  

robin0109
Cincinnati, OH
36, joined Feb. 2013

I was just reading the replys to this thread and they are Wow.

3/31/2015 9:28:00 AM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Since I am the one doing most of the replying I am going to translate your stated WOW as an exclamation over my boldness and truth-telling.

3/31/2015 11:18:31 AM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  

robin0109
Cincinnati, OH
36, joined Feb. 2013

I didnt SAY that.

3/31/2015 7:03:21 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from robin0109:
I didnt SAY that.

Robin, dear, whatever is the problem? Please stop bashing your head on that wall I know you probably can't feel a thing but just watching you is giving me a headache.

All I TYPED on the keyboard was that I would translate your stated WOW as an exclamation.

I know you didn't SAY that.

I typed that.

Nobody says anything on this site, dear, they type their responses as posts for others to read. No one says anything unless they are talking to themselves.

Feel better now, Robin, ya hear?

3/31/2015 8:17:31 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  

robin0109
Cincinnati, OH
36, joined Feb. 2013

Agian Whatever Cup..

4/4/2015 12:45:58 PM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

4/5/2015 8:23:43 AM A Single Seniors Group Chat --- age restricted 50 plus  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Remember the reason for the season...............

Blessings to all on this most Holy of Days.

Raise your voice and give Him praise.

For He came for all to go....

Dying Himself to save your soul.

He has risen on the third day,

Hallelujah! Let us pray!

Forgive them Father for what they've done,

Amen! Your only Son.

Happy Easter everyone. Reach out a hand today and offer one kindness, even to an unknown or an enemy, the love which still resides in the hearts of men and women around the world.

This season marks the 10th anniversary of my beloved husband and mother's deaths. In order to be accepting of God's continued care and love for my own precious soul I will be taking a break from some of the trivial activities which are present in my life. I am considering some big, life changing decisions -- and have many preparations to accomplish as I go into the next phase of my life cycle.

While I have said it often these many long years, (7) on this site, I will continue to affirm: I have loved you all from the beginning until the present. Whether you believe yourself to be friend or foe -- I do not make the same types of generalities that you do about another human's motive(s) or actions. I accept everyone at face value. Many things I say, or do, may keep you guessing or grasping for the answer, so this I will say: it has all been true, the proof was always before you, you chose your own road to understanding, or not -- that is your right. I do not hold anything you say or do against you and I have never retaliated for any of the, sometimes, vicious, things you have done or said. Again, that type behavior is not housed within my personality.

As I ease back, put up my feet, and prepare for a well deserved rest, I say, again: I love you all. I have always called all of you my "friends" and that shall not change.

Be at peace, please. Remember to share the love with others. Have a happy, healthy, and prosperous life.

cupocheer (the one and only).............