Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

my hookup zone

We ended up talking till the retailer had to close and we fundamentally nicely got kicked out. speed dating lakeland fl For the month of February, we asked readers to tell us their appreciate stories. He was beautiful, a total sweetheart, was quite successful (he worked in true estate a nugget which will become vital later). grandanes xxx He laughed and stated, Well definitely yeah! Ever due to the fact then, we ve been going out for two months, and I actually feel like it s the commence of a thing super magical.

how to post on mega personal

I initially want to express to you my deep sympathies on the break up of your engagement. craigs list hinesville ga She agreed, even although she felt uncomfortable when a different particular person paid for her and took her out with the likelihood of obtaining ghosted, as it has occurred to her before. Had a decent sense of humor, didn t sound like a serial killer when we talked on the phone. meet dutch girls We have been genuinely interested in what the other individual was saying.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/19/2015 9:26:36 PM Have you ever purchased an eBook that didn't have a cover?  

texasgirl_1978
Over 1,000 Posts (1,014)
Grapevine, TX
39, joined Sep. 2013

For the first time ever I purchased an eBook that when I opened it there is no cover. The cover does show up in my library on my Kindle device. I don't know if I should return and repurchase it. I sent an email to Customer Service but it will be 12 hours before I get a response.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/22/2015 4:16:25 PM Have you ever purchased an eBook that didn't have a cover?  
clarencec
Over 2,000 Posts (3,667)
South Yorkshire
United Kingdom
59, joined Oct. 2008

I can't say this has ever happened to me, or why it would matter. But then I have about 60 ebooks and have only ever paid for one, due to the sinful temptations posed by torrent sites.

[Edited 2/22/2015 4:16:52 PM ]

3/29/2015 3:56:49 PM Have you ever purchased an eBook that didn't have a cover?  
chris_90352
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,743)
Sykesville, MD
44, joined Sep. 2010

Are you judging a book by it's cover?

3/30/2015 9:38:34 AM Have you ever purchased an eBook that didn't have a cover?  

texasgirl_1978
Over 1,000 Posts (1,014)
Grapevine, TX
39, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from chris_90352:
Are you judging a book by it's cover?

Nope I never judge a book by it's cover. It was just strange that the cover shows up on the library page but when you clicked on the book it didn't have the cover. It was a book I bought for my mom for her book club.

4/1/2015 7:15:15 AM Have you ever purchased an eBook that didn't have a cover?  
chris_90352
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,743)
Sykesville, MD
44, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from texasgirl_1978:
Nope I never judge a book by it's cover. It was just strange that the cover shows up on the library page but when you clicked on the book it didn't have the cover. It was a book I bought for my mom for her book club.

I'm messing with you

Sounds like the publisher took shortcuts in producing the e-book - since e-books tend to get cranked out at very low prices or even for free, there's not a lot of margin for profit, and not a lot of incentive to get it right the first time.

I wouldn't repurchase it. There's probably a way to remove it from your device, and then re-download it, though I would be surprised if that will help unless a lot of time has passed since the first time you downloaded it.

You can try checking with the publisher's tech support to see if they have an updated version of the book available, and instructions on how to get it installed. Sorry I can't give any specifics - I'm not really sure how it would work with the sort of book you're probably talking about. (I'm a bit more familiar with e-book versions of textbooks, and it's been a few years since I supported even those - in the case of textbooks, pictures in the book were often left out of the e-book because of the complexities of copyright involved in the pictures... students would complain to me, I'd escalate to a different team, that team would send the case to a specific department that deals with that sort of thing, and that department might help out, but more likely would write a nice form letter that says "we'll see about adding the missing pictures, eventually, but don't call us, we'll call you.")