Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperosnals

The search for a co founder normally conjures up comparisons to dating. totally free dating sites in iowa At the end of the inquiries they stared into every other s eyes for four minutes. One pair I know wanted to have an understanding of every other improved prior to investing time in ideation and business improvement, says Lin. laundry kingdom patchogue ny So, don t attempt to force these funny inquiries into the conversation.

mega personal classified ads

Quizzes, drawing games and other celebration activities let you share a laugh with somebody new and possibly forge a connection that leads to a partnership. craigslist starke fl Create inmates, ask a lot of queries, check out his answers to be positive he is who he says he is Before you start off going to him. But in all honesty, I either tell good stories or he likes my attractive accent. truebootycall I ve tried to steer clear of the very first date taboo subjects of politics and religion, while the conversation could go there.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/7/2015 5:06:03 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

SubaruB4
Greenwich, CT
30, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from love2kiss8:
---------------------------
She sounds like she has some emotional problems pushed you away and then asks to pay the rent Not normal. You don't have to pay anything she is not your wife. Stop spoiling this girl she needs therapy for her problems not a sugar daddy. Op just move on last I checked more women in this world than men.
She told me she used to slit her wrists and went in secret to see a therapist.. me thinks she should of kept going...

sometimes you dig up stuff you don't want to find

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/7/2015 5:11:43 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,809)
Opa Locka, FL
34, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from SubaruB4:
I worded it wrong she was the one crying because she said it was the first tim she opened up to me and I acted like I did not care.. you know the normal trying to make you feel bad stuff

Either way let it go. It's not worth the trouble.

3/7/2015 6:04:29 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,631)
Ocean City, MD
44, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Mister81 is right, cut your losses & go. The girl sounds like she is user. She uses people to get what she wants. She is cold & icy. Dump her and find someone better. It sounds a lot like she is just stringing u along until a better guy comes along.

3/8/2015 7:30:39 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from lucky_1million:
Personally, I would have been happy with an offer to pay me back and treat me for lunch. It would have gone a long way in helping me trust him.

However, this NEVER happened. Instead when he got his new job, he all of a sudden became too busy to see me. And, I didn't really hear much from him until he lost his job again.

This was my point to OP but he didn't acknowledge.......

Why couldn't she pay him back for what he ALREADY paid for? Why couldn't she take him out for dinner as a show of some respect and appreciation for yrs of taking her out for meals? And NOW......

She wants him to kick out MO MONEY.... MO MONEY.... MO MONEY.... on the "promise" that she'll THAT back and said NOTHING of what he's already done.

Its so easy to see the set up.

3/9/2015 8:14:29 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

misscherie914
Port Chester, NY
32, joined May. 2012

I don't believe her story, reeks of woe is me at this point. Call her bluff and stop contacting her. You'll find that once you no longer have to deal with her, why you dealt with her in the first place.

I definitely understand your position on a geographical standpoint on dh. Either people are from NYC or Stamford...not much in between.

In all of this I have one question:
Are you truly ready to be over this girl or keep trying to make something that really looks like nothing

3/9/2015 5:53:22 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

SubaruB4
Greenwich, CT
30, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
This was my point to OP but he didn't acknowledge.......

Why couldn't she pay him back for what he ALREADY paid for? Why couldn't she take him out for dinner as a show of some respect and appreciation for yrs of taking her out for meals? And NOW......

She wants him to kick out MO MONEY.... MO MONEY.... MO MONEY.... on the "promise" that she'll THAT back and said NOTHING of what he's already done.

Its so easy to see the set up.
4 months is not years while I don't know shes not getting anything else out of me.

3/9/2015 6:00:42 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

SubaruB4
Greenwich, CT
30, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from misscherie914:
I don't believe her story, reeks of woe is me at this point. Call her bluff and stop contacting her. You'll find that once you no longer have to deal with her, why you dealt with her in the first place.

I definitely understand your position on a geographical standpoint on dh. Either people are from NYC or Stamford...not much in between.

In all of this I have one question:
Are you truly ready to be over this girl or keep trying to make something that really looks like nothing
Yeah she will be like I'm going to tell the truth and not lie.. When I call it out I'm being jealous or being petty.

As far as the search area It's been a issue on most dating sites you get not a bunch in the Stamford area but a few way far away in Fairfield county.. Or a bunch in the city that seems like they don't want to move from the block they live on.

I did a 75 mile search but seeing by some of the pictures for the profile I can weed out most of the "party girls" just by the profile.. or if you think you found one it's a fake profile..

Speaking of that it seems each time I log on for the day I get a spam message (happen to anyone else?) It's annoying to get up to 5 a day or a spam person will view my profile.

3/12/2015 9:04:34 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from SubaruB4:

4 months is not years while I don't know shes not getting anything else out of me.

My bad. I hought you said its been a few yrs. Thanks for correcting me.

As for shorty? Go hit her girlfriend, sister or coworker (once she start working).

3/13/2015 11:16:55 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

SubaruB4
Greenwich, CT
30, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from SubaruB4:

My bad. I hought you said its been a few yrs. Thanks for correcting me.

As for shorty? Go hit her girlfriend, sister or coworker (once she start working).

her job has a few nice looking girls I know of at least one who keeps checking me out when I leave out I mean I would try to take a glance not full on stare while working

3/14/2015 11:30:35 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from SubaruB4:
her job has a few nice looking girls I know of at least one who keeps checking me out when I leave out I mean I would try to take a glance not full on stare while working

Straight go for it kid. No hiding, no sneaking, no lying and no creeping.

Just straight holla. And if she ask about you and shorty.. ... say, "We just friends. There's nothing serious with us. I'm free to do me"

And when shorty ask you whats up with hollering at her coworker? Say, "You and I are just friends right? Thats what you said we are right? So why shouldn't I holla?"

Then ignore everything else she say and just walk away while shes still talking.

3/15/2015 12:28:07 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

ineedalife95
Deer Creek, MN
19, joined Aug. 2014

I was in a relationship similar to this, the guy was 21 and acted 10 hed throw a fit and always expect me to pay for stuff, towards the end i stopped giving so much Was getting fed up with his attitude and trying to grow the lady balls to ditch his ass, i think he noticed cuz he wound up dumping me, I'm a lot happier without him then i ever was with him... i haven't had any really serious relationships since but it's mostly cuz I'm taking a breather and trying to sit back and observe the men and try to judge which one would be best for me...... she says your just friennds?? go after the other girl you were talking about, somethings gonna come to a head and work itself out

3/15/2015 2:50:51 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

firecrackerkid1
Union City, OH
48, joined Feb. 2014

4 days, 4 mos, 4 yrs....it dont matter how long a person knows another person u still deserve respect. Sorry, I havent read all the replies but besides $ and sex, does she do anything for you? Is she there for u when u need her? 4 months, I think, should be enough time for her to kno u and kno ur not the same as the ex...or shed be gone, right?... I think she is using u somewhat but for the most part, no. U deserve to grow in a relationship. I want long term so why go out with a no comitment? It will never grow into what im looking for. Maybe ur to nice. I woman wants a man with balls too not just nice. Id have a heart to heart with her and then decide what to do. A ques for u though........Are u trying to Buy her? Do u not see ur worth? Remb...$ cant buy u love!!! Good Luck

3/15/2015 3:49:55 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

@ firecrackerkid:

Hey baby.
Are you back with us now?

3/15/2015 6:07:27 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

urealysucklol
Over 2,000 Posts (3,018)
San Benito, TX
43, joined Jul. 2014

She's stringing u along, for all I know u might realy be her stinging US along

3/15/2015 2:00:28 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

When I was 25 back in 91 my ex got me for my doe. But she sex the shit outta me. 788 times in that one year. She never told me not to touch her or push away.

Her problem was trying to fu€k around behind my back, hiding her drug habbit and hanging with her ghetto wh*refriends.

All the things she knew I'd leave her for.

3/15/2015 2:05:45 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

I only paid her rent once. But I put groceries in her spit several times and cooked. Paid for meals when we went out. Paid for alcohol we drank. Paid for the movies, etc.

But I also ended up fu€king her best friend too after we broke up several times. lol That kinda made up for what I spent but the heartbreak was a b*tch.

3/15/2015 6:36:17 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

SubaruB4
Greenwich, CT
30, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from firecrackerkid1:
4 days, 4 mos, 4 yrs....it dont matter how long a person knows another person u still deserve respect. Sorry, I havent read all the replies but besides $ and sex, does she do anything for you? Is she there for u when u need her? 4 months, I think, should be enough time for her to kno u and kno ur not the same as the ex...or shed be gone, right?... I think she is using u somewhat but for the most part, no. U deserve to grow in a relationship. I want long term so why go out with a no comitment? It will never grow into what im looking for. Maybe ur to nice. I woman wants a man with balls too not just nice. Id have a heart to heart with her and then decide what to do. A ques for u though........Are u trying to Buy her? Do u not see ur worth? Remb...$ cant buy u love!!! Good Luck
Out of all of this she does check up on me and ask if I need anything, she will call me just to see what I'm doing like she did before I typed this did not want anything.

3/16/2015 7:24:49 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

SubaruB4
Greenwich, CT
30, joined Nov. 2014

Called me twice today for really I don't know what reason.. first time I was on a call and I was not about to switch for her so I text her back asking what she wanted.. 10 min later she says "uhm nothing" I said OK and she calls back around 11AM just checking on me... and again around 4 PM just calling about nothing..

Then around 8 PM asking if I could take her to work tomorrow at 10 AM

Seems like someone is doing a little checking up

3/16/2015 7:30:42 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

bruce_2014
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,024)
Dothan, AL
60, joined Jan. 2014

Being too nice is the problem... Women want the bad boy

3/16/2015 10:42:31 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from SubaruB4:
Out of all of this she does check up on me and ask if I need anything, she will call me just to see what I'm doing like she did before I typed this did not want anything.

Its called BAITING!

Dangle something tasty in front of you hoping you're too stupid to know what real.

Then you take the bait and find yourself back on the hook agian. Didn't the firat time around teach you anything?

3/16/2015 10:45:55 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

@ subaru:

So did you take her to work?

3/16/2015 11:20:50 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  
bigjoe503
Houston, TX
42, joined Jan. 2010

dude put your wallet up and just hang out. let it be known your not trying to buy her that seems disrespectful and then see where her head at, then make a GROWING A** MAN decision..

3/16/2015 11:46:29 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

I still say hit the coworkers. Or her girlfriends if she have any. If the 2 of you aten't together then she have no right to b*tch about who you hit.

You should get something outta all the doe you spent and all the aggravation you been through.

3/17/2015 1:30:08 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

SubaruB4
Greenwich, CT
30, joined Nov. 2014

Its called BAITING!

Dangle something tasty in front of you hoping you're too stupid to know what real.

Then you take the bait and find yourself back on the hook agian. Didn't the firat time around teach you anything?

Which I'm sure why she had a attitude yesterday but would not admit to it.. come on I know you all too well now.

3/17/2015 7:38:06 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from SubaruB4:
Which I'm sure why she had a attitude yesterday but would not admit to it.. come on I know you all too well now.

Yo I'm sure you heard enough and experienced enough to know this chic is bullshit and nothing goid can come from playing this game with her.

So play your own game....

See women think like this... they enjoy sleeping with a guy some other woman have or want and/or wants anothet woman.

It makes them feel good about themselves, like they are SOOO attractive they can beat out that other woman by TAKING that mans attention.

So now is the best time to hit anyone she knows. But if you wait til its definately over you're gonna lose that appeal to other women bcuz the challenge is NO LONGER THERE.

3/17/2015 8:29:30 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,665)
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011

well op....after all this...are you still unsure?

3/17/2015 8:34:18 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  
imaginethat11
Brooklyn, NY
34, joined Feb. 2013

You're getting milked lmao

3/17/2015 8:47:15 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

SubaruB4
Greenwich, CT
30, joined Nov. 2014

Yo I'm sure you heard enough and experienced enough to know this chic is bullshit and nothing goid can come from playing this game with her.

So play your own game....

See women think like this... they enjoy sleeping with a guy some other woman have or want and/or wants anothet woman.

It makes them feel good about themselves, like they are SOOO attractive they can beat out that other woman by TAKING that mans attention.

So now is the best time to hit anyone she knows. But if you wait til its definately over you're gonna lose that appeal to other women bcuz the challenge is NO LONGER THERE.
I know I want to do it within her view I know her too well to know two things will happen.. she will question me.. or tell me she don't care. . Or she will make some BS excuse on why she's no good..

Damn that made three lol

3/17/2015 4:52:27 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

SubaruB4
Greenwich, CT
30, joined Nov. 2014

Shes digging her hole! lol

I wanted to say this to get it off my chest.. So some friend she is.. OK so she owes me $100 so I owe her mom $135 for a trip next month.. so she says in a text instead of giving me the money she will give her mom the money because no offense she rather owe her mom then me

Shes mad about this morning because I went to go sit out in my car to listen to music and charge my phone, she kept asking why and trying to pick why.. So later in the day she calls me just to instigate again why I went out to the car, I had another phone call come in and I rushed her off the phone she never likes that.. So the text is just her little way of trying to get back.. it's so damn childish.

Oh so I got a flat tire today and I guess her friend told her and she was like haha that's what you get, IMHO it works out in the end for me because of two things..

She's digging her own hole
She needs me more then I need her..

If you could see all these stupid texts..

3/17/2015 5:03:00 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

rocky_dennis
Over 1,000 Posts (1,999)
Delaware City, DE
34, joined Nov. 2013

She isn't using you, you are allowing it. Don't give her anything, including rides. She wants to be friends, treat her like one.

3/17/2015 5:07:28 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  
naturegrl1
Oroville, CA
44, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from kawkasian:
Long and windy...

Cliff notes.

Lmao

3/17/2015 6:11:12 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

SubaruB4
Greenwich, CT
30, joined Nov. 2014

Lol she called thinking I was around to give her a ride.. Nope haha she sounded disappointed

3/18/2015 4:16:13 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

SubaruB4
Greenwich, CT
30, joined Nov. 2014

Again I think she was trying to feel around for a ride

I'm cutting back big time..

I guess it's getting to her..

She sent me a text this morning saying good morning, I said HI and that was it.. she later called me just before 2:50 PM and I did not pick up.. she leaves no message or text.. So just before 5PM she sends a text like this..

Her: Yo
Me: Yes?
Her: What's up? Where have you been all day?
Me: Nothing and I have been Around...
Her: lol I called you
Me: My bad
Her: You acting funny today???
Me: Why do you always assume can I not get some alone time?
Her: I was just joking but ok
Her: Sorry I did not mean to call you

Two things here..

She tried to play off that she was joking and I know her well enough that it was not a joke then she tries to make me feel bad for her at the end.. not buying it!

[Edited 3/18/2015 4:16:55 PM ]

3/18/2015 4:29:57 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  
vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (3,458)
Durand, WI
49, joined Nov. 2014

I like play by plays of stupid perpetual drama. Dude...seriously...this is not days of our lives. But it is turning into as the stomach turns. Dump her already. Gee whiz.

3/18/2015 5:07:30 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  
missamicable
Orlando, FL
55, joined Jul. 2014

<---didn't read. Yes you are being used.

3/19/2015 4:35:44 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

SubaruB4
Greenwich, CT
30, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from vagmasterflash:
I like play by plays of stupid perpetual drama. Dude...seriously...this is not days of our lives. But it is turning into as the stomach turns. Dump her already. Gee whiz.
not going to dump until after the trip.. would you pay $ 850 and get nothing out of it? It's the Dominican Republic

3/21/2015 6:08:54 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

firecrackerkid1
Union City, OH
48, joined Feb. 2014

If u feel that smthing isnt right, it prob isnt. Say she does really care....isnt there alot of drama? Should things be this hard? Id tell her how u feel then tell her what ur not going to do anymore, and stick with it. In time ull see If she stays or not. It could poss then grow into more. I kno smone that wants u to do everything for her. For one, she dont like being alone but that is her way to see if that person likes her. She dont do much for other people though. its exusting!!!! I think its hard for a giver to be with a taker after awhile

3/21/2015 8:11:30 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

artist820
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,119)
Tehachapi, CA
58, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from SubaruB4:
The bad thing about this is I can't just leave yet because she invited me to come with her to the Dominican Republic in April I'm going with her family... at first she was unsure because she did not want her family asking too many questions but she said OK when we went out for lunch.
that would be a great trip. Be prepared to take her family out to dinner when you get there, you might have to pay for her airfare since you are now the significant other. They are glad their daughter found a man and now they'll want to celebrate. Hey you might get hitched over there. Who knows(?) Are you sure you want this? And be prepared to sleep in separate quarters before the marriage. There are traditions in some cultures (ask her about all that). I doubt her family knows you've been intimate >>>which means you are close to marriage >>>in her culture. You need to be asking cultural questions before you leave in April. Good Luck!

3/21/2015 8:20:27 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  
nothingneeded
Over 1,000 Posts (1,236)
Johnston, IA
46, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from SubaruB4:
not going to dump until after the trip.. would you pay $ 850 and get nothing out of it? It's the Dominican Republic

Hold up....
Trip?
I presume yall taking a trip?

3/21/2015 8:22:10 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

SubaruB4
Greenwich, CT
30, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from artist820:
that would be a great trip. Be prepared to take her family out to dinner when you get there, you might have to pay for her airfare since you are now the significant other. They are glad their daughter found a man and now they'll want to celebrate. Hey you might get hitched over there. Who knows(?) Are you sure you want this? And be prepared to sleep in separate quarters before the marriage. There are traditions in some cultures (ask her about all that). I doubt her family knows you've been intimate >>>which means you are close to marriage >>>in her culture. You need to be asking cultural questions before you leave in April. Good Luck!
I don't have to pay anything since it's all inclusive, all meals and drinks are paid for.

3/21/2015 8:25:01 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  
ibeenseenitall
Over 1,000 Posts (1,292)
Boca Raton, FL
34, joined Jul. 2014

Yeah houses that chick and don't let people try to miss lead you. You can do it

3/21/2015 8:29:04 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

SubaruB4
Greenwich, CT
30, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from nothingneeded:
Hold up....
Trip?
I presume yall taking a trip?
I guess you did not read back a few pages, at first she was unsure about inviting me (this was like 2 months in) because she felt her family would ask a bunch of questions, I'm guessing her bringing me to the birthday party for her uncle where most of the family was is her way of doing a soft meet and greet.. they asked a few questions not much..

a few weeks later she said "Well I think I can let you go on the trip" It was so late that the position got filled so then I was unable to go, until a member of the party got kicked out which then opened up the spot for me... I got the suite because it was reserved for her mother's fiancé in which on V-day he reviled to the mother that he was still married.. (saga..) so that's how I ended up getting to go still and the suite.

3/21/2015 11:54:11 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  
24milkduds
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,742)
San Francisco, CA
56, joined Mar. 2012

Didn't read all the posts, but from what I did, sounds like she has you wrapped around her finger...they say love is blind

3/21/2015 8:37:17 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  
nothingneeded
Over 1,000 Posts (1,236)
Johnston, IA
46, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from 24milkduds:
Didn't read all the posts, but from what I did, sounds like she has you wrapped around her finger...they say love is blind

Yup agree....

3/22/2015 10:49:39 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from SubaruB4:
I know I want to do it within her view I know her too well to know two things will happen.. she will question me.. or tell me she don't care. . Or she will make some BS excuse on why she's no good..

Damn that made three lol

Regardless just loo at the benefits for you. If she really don't care you still get to hit those asses.

If she make up BS about you trying to hit, she's jealous and you get to rub it in her face and tap those asses at the same time.

But if you wait til its over between you and her, you're gonna loose the appeal. You should get SOMETHING for all the stupid shit she put you through. Right?

3/22/2015 10:58:35 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  
ibeenseenitall
Over 1,000 Posts (1,292)
Boca Raton, FL
34, joined Jul. 2014

Just marry her already

3/22/2015 11:01:48 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from SubaruB4:
Shes digging her hole! lol

I wanted to say this to get it off my chest.. So some friend she is.. OK so she owes me $100 so I owe her mom $135 for a trip next month.. so she says in a text instead of giving me the money she will give her mom the money because no offense she rather owe her mom then me

Shes mad about this morning because I went to go sit out in my car to listen to music and charge my phone, she kept asking why and trying to pick why.. So later in the day she calls me just to instigate again why I went out to the car, I had another phone call come in and I rushed her off the phone she never likes that.. So the text is just her little way of trying to get back.. it's so damn childish.

Oh so I got a flat tire today and I guess her friend told her and she was like haha that's what you get, IMHO it works out in the end for me because of two things..

She's digging her own hole
She needs me more then I need her..

If you could see all these stupid texts..

See this is playing her game YOU SHOULDN'T DO. Playing her game has already got you played and feeling stupid. You really got some kinda satisfaction sitting in your car? Rushing her off the phone? WTF IS THAT? That ain't SHIT!

Listen.... at any given moment she can give some p*ssy to another fool like you and string his a** along too and drop you all together. THEN WHAT?

You'll be standing there holding your di€k talking bout, "Well at least I sat in my car and rushed her off the phone!" Seriously?

When that happens you have NOTHING. Stop playing her game kid and play your own.

3/22/2015 11:04:43 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from rocky_dennis:
She isn't using you, you are allowing it. Don't give her anything, including rides. She wants to be friends, treat her like one.

Exactly! That whole she's digging? IT'S FOR YOU BRAH! You just won't see it til you're IN IT!

3/22/2015 11:06:54 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  
ibeenseenitall
Over 1,000 Posts (1,292)
Boca Raton, FL
34, joined Jul. 2014

He needs to double his efforts. Invest more time, money, and energy on her. He should down grade his car and give the current one to her. That will solve it

3/22/2015 11:10:42 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  
ibeenseenitall
Over 1,000 Posts (1,292)
Boca Raton, FL
34, joined Jul. 2014

He will clearly see the light after that. She would ride off with no need for his help ever again

3/22/2015 11:15:28 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  
ibeenseenitall
Over 1,000 Posts (1,292)
Boca Raton, FL
34, joined Jul. 2014

If she drove back to see him other than help for gas money. She likes him

3/22/2015 11:16:21 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from vagmasterflash:

I'm trying to tell him that this is simply playing her game he THINKS he's winning but he's not.

That play by play drama sentation only proves he's ALLOWING himself to be played bcuz he's under the illusion these little petty triumphs of his is giving him the upper hand.

Its not!

3/22/2015 11:28:50 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from SubaruB4:

If you paid for a trip you DON'T have to play her game to go on it. Whats wrong with you brah?

She's gonna make that trip miserable as SHIT for you paying her game and thats from experience.

I ended up on a cruise with someone I recently broke up with. But she didn't want our families to know we broke up bcuz then it wouldcome out what she did.

So the whole time I was trying to hang out, get my holla on she kept following me. Fu€ked up my chance to go to a PJ party these women invited to in their cabin and 2 other shots that was offered.

But I can see you gonna have to hit rock bottem and become homicidal/suicidal before you get it.

3/22/2015 11:40:32 AM I think I'm being used but not sure  
ibeenseenitall
Over 1,000 Posts (1,292)
Boca Raton, FL
34, joined Jul. 2014

What good can come from this type of behavior? When it all comes to a stop. You both just cancelled out on your goals. Could have been different if done correctly. You live and learn

3/22/2015 1:19:53 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

stregaleonora
Over 2,000 Posts (3,144)
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from SubaruB4:
Oh she is very honest with me before it would bother me when she went away each night but she does it because her roommate is going to have another kid (shes older then her and still no stable father in her 2 other kids lifes) and her roommate is driving her nuts to the fact she does not want to spend the night at her own house. so because her roomate does not know where she goes at night she asked her if she was screwing around, and she said no! and she told me after she got off the phone what she was asking and all. She is a person who is very strong willed so she would never come out and say she is afraid and I know never to expect it.

As far as eating and shopping, she eats a lot.. yes she is a little on the overweight side but she understands that and is working at going to the gym (she texed me a few min ago asking me to take her to the gym) she says shopping calms her down when shes mad or if she goes to a party she always has to have something new, she never hardly puts the same outfit on twice.

it's very frustrating to me because of all the work I've put into it.. I mean I got my male friends laughing at me for sticking with her this long and her not doing much of anything, I don't know how her exes where but I'm guessing the one she keeps bring up was the one she was with had a baby by another girl without telling her and she was hurt (she told me that one twice so that must of been the one)

My mom has seen how much I have poured out, shes like any girl in her right mind would love to have a guy like you.. I mean I just came back from a 1 night stay in a hotel in NYC for $402 a night so we could just hang out..

Also she does not mind a night in and a movie

It doesn't look to me that she is taking advantage of you in any way

It looks like you have to spend money on her due to the circumstances. ...

Does she have a decently paid job?

Why do you have to go to pick her up to drive her to the gym?
She doesn't have a car??

Then I think I understand you had to spend money to stay in a hotel because you live far away....

If your concern are the money you are spending on her, you should date only girls who live in your same area and who own a car and a job

3/22/2015 1:30:34 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

ms_holland
Over 1,000 Posts (1,798)
Danville, AL
51, joined Mar. 2014

Op, ain't you got no sense hun?

Why are you spending money on a girl and she is not your wife?

Always keep your finances seperate from any relationship you are in. It is just good business practice.

Also, you are not even sure about the status of your relationship anyway.
If you were, you would not be here on dh looking for someone.

You need to keep your story brief and to the point. You are way toooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooogggggggggggg winded!

3/22/2015 1:33:30 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  
ibeenseenitall
Over 1,000 Posts (1,292)
Boca Raton, FL
34, joined Jul. 2014

how do you get a wife op do your best

3/22/2015 1:41:17 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  

ms_holland
Over 1,000 Posts (1,798)
Danville, AL
51, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from ibeenseenitall:
how do you get a wife op do your best

Exactly! Until then, don't be spending all sorts of money on her unless she is your wife.

3/22/2015 1:45:12 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  
ibeenseenitall
Over 1,000 Posts (1,292)
Boca Raton, FL
34, joined Jul. 2014

I understand

3/22/2015 2:16:08 PM I think I'm being used but not sure  
rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,538)
Gilbert, AZ
33, joined Jul. 2012

If she's that selfish and self-centered now, just wait until later if you marry her. She already took your man card away, no bueno!