Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal com sign up

Our deep questions peel back the layers from your crush so you can see who he actually is. hawaii dating singles These are questions that you can ask yourself in private and are wonderful points to meditate on. If the particular person you are talking to is a Harry Potter fan, this query will work like a charm! It can be a terrific conversation starter for you as well. best site to date asian Personally, I hate forced robotic conversations.

best hookup bars columbus ohio

Obtain a man or lady who shares your occupation and faith or even lack of belief. madison singles over 50 Commitment and appreciation are amongst the major 5 partnership traits influencing good results. A Betrothal proposal The church says quit it, but two family members ministry researchers wonder regardless of whether a lengthy lost forum could bring cohabitating Catholics and the church back together. ashlynnbby Story Party has played to sold out audiences in over 65 nations mainly because the dating struggle is real worldwide! You will hear stories from our professional storytellers and some brave audience members.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/3/2015 8:07:50 PM I need advice  

l2t2u
Johnstown, PA
41, joined Apr. 2014

I've been dating the most wonderful girl for almost 4 months now everything has been perfect or so I thought. About a week ago I called her and she started crying I asked what was wrong said she didn't want to talk about it so of I of course asked the usual questions did I do something wrong is everything ok with us etc she told me that we are ok nothing to worry about said she just needed to see me we will talk in person. She lives about an hr and a half away so I went there after work Friday stayed at a motel all weekend because she is living with her parents right now and they don't allow anyone at there home so we meet up all weekend and I asked what was wrong she said we aren't talking about it right now since this all started she has by shying away up to this point everything was great called each other every chance we got now I'm the only one initiating txt calls etc what should I do and what do you think the problem is

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/3/2015 8:16:55 PM I need advice  

lindskins
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,863)
Farmington, UT
21, joined Dec. 2011
online now!

uh.............maybe she found someone else

3/3/2015 8:18:56 PM I need advice  
amusicluvr
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,398)
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

Either she found out she is pregnant-by someone other than you-or she learned that she has an STD...probably an incurable one. Either that, or she sent her soiled panties to Justin Bieber as a love gift...and he sent them back.

3/3/2015 8:21:38 PM I need advice  

singleingarner
Garner, NC
28, joined Sep. 2013

Not sure what you should do but it's not looking too good. Either her parents don't approve of you, she met someone else or is having second thoughts. Just give her some time and space.

3/3/2015 8:24:22 PM I need advice  

l2t2u
Johnstown, PA
41, joined Apr. 2014

That's was my first thought but why not just tell me and do I keep trying to convince her to talk to me about what the problem is or back off and wait I do want to know but on at the same time don't want to be pushy and make matters worse if that is not the case and if I should back off how long do I wait

3/3/2015 8:36:45 PM I need advice  

l2t2u
Johnstown, PA
41, joined Apr. 2014

She said there is no one else she is pregnant and she doesn't get along with her parents so I know her parents not liking me isn't the issue we've been looking for a bigger place cuz mine is only one bedroom and she has children and we both agreed on moving in together it wasn't a one sided thing I think it has something to with the fact that her and her parents don't get along but we've always talked about any problems there were but now all sudden she is shuting me out and not saying anything

3/3/2015 8:38:35 PM I need advice  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,024)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

your 41, she is living with her parents?

Maybe they found out about you and grounded her?

but you did say you stayed in a hotel and you both met up all weekend....though she didn't want to talk about it.

that doesn't sound like staying away from seeing each other, so in reality its been just three days.

But she did at one point say that you would talk about it in person, then recanted that on the weekend meet ups...suspect to say the least.

Either way...I'm curious how old she is.

3/3/2015 8:44:59 PM I need advice  

l2t2u
Johnstown, PA
41, joined Apr. 2014

She is 32 she moved back here from down south after she got divorced till she gets a place that's why she is with her parents her and her mom get along but not her dad

3/3/2015 8:48:21 PM I need advice  

pk0357
Over 2,000 Posts (3,640)
Eastlake, OH
38, joined Jan. 2010

The problem is there is no problem. She is crazy and playing games.

3/3/2015 8:51:01 PM I need advice  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Its hard to say....maybe some kinda fear set in, when this got more intense, because she went thru the divorce and all.

this happens more than you'd think.

If its just really been a few days....back off the emails and all that for a while....then at some just demand an explanation.

If you don't get anything satisfactory and nothing changes....all you can do is move on.

3/3/2015 9:15:49 PM I need advice  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (38,797)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

She's an idiot.

You can certainly do better than this!

Surely you don't want a wife who behaves like a junior high girl!

You can't be the knight on the white horse trying to save some idiot girl from herself. This is probably why her parents won't let her have anyone over.

3/3/2015 9:26:01 PM I need advice  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,705)
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

Tell her how YOU FEEL and give her a time limit to talk to you. If she ignores you and doesn't talk, talk to her again and tell her you are not into game playing and drama. If u want to continue a relationship with her you need to take responsibility and figure out what you want. Good luck.

3/3/2015 10:43:57 PM I need advice  

skywatcher58
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,714)
Topeka, KS
56, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Sorry Pal you are her rebound and rebounds serve one purpose...getting her / him ready for the next gf or bf.

3/3/2015 11:31:35 PM I need advice  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,713)
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

Quote from l2t2u:
That's was my first thought but why not just tell me and do I keep trying to convince her to talk to me about what the problem is or back off and wait I do want to know but on at the same time don't want to be pushy and make matters worse if that is not the case and if I should back off how long do I wait

Wait for ever ... she is not talking .. because for her to speak the truth would make her cry.

She is a monster .. she don't cry.

So .. she will never talk .

You know how to pick them dude.

She is just like your mother ... it is in your Duck Disease.

GF is stuck in her Toddler Tantrum mentality .. with pouting lips and arms across her chest you can NOT MAKE HER .. and she is doing all this shit cause she hates her dad.

She hates any thing with a nut sack on it and is taking it out on you.

When she gets her next boy toy .. she will do that very same thing to him.

Again .. she was a little monsters as kid and grew up to be a big monster.

What to change what you do .. you have to change who you are.

Fix up your Duck Disease and then you will find a GF who also has fixed up her Duck Disease.

You keep doing what you doing .. you gonna keep getting what you get.

So do it 2 or 3 more GF and watch the same dizzy bazaar shit happen ... on a different day.

then you will consider it is you that is the problem and not her.

As ... why ... you pick them.

Kinda like Maria Shriver has to have taco sauce on the swartzn**ger for her to cum.

It is in her Duck Disease and she will always pick a boy toy that f**ks around on her just like Dear old Dad did to her mommy.

The learning curve is a bit flat at first .. but it does pick up after awhile.

What to know more .. watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z8aotZycx0

It is your life to f**k up .. again and again .. or not .. all up to you.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

[Edited 3/3/2015 11:33:46 PM ]

3/4/2015 2:49:44 AM I need advice  
riflessivo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,866)
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

I think you are rushing things. Moving in together after 4 months?

3/4/2015 3:52:42 AM I need advice  

theloser2123
Manassas, VA
23, joined Apr. 2014

Hahaha you dumbass. She's clearly getting porked down by some dude who's not a f**king loser like yourself. It's ok. We all know you have a small d*ck so you should've seen this coming

3/4/2015 4:49:10 AM I need advice  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Here's a little tid bit.

If you are this stuck on her?

why the profile with a picture covering part of your face?

3/4/2015 4:50:16 AM I need advice  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

and why this in your profile?

I'm a down to earth kind of guy easy to get along with drama drug free a little old fashion not really into the bar scene anymore but mind going out for some drinks with friends once in a while I'm big into anything outdoors just looking for friends and see where it goes could you be the one

and you state women 35 thru 50....yet she is 32?

3/4/2015 5:39:09 AM I need advice  

nicoli7
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,689)
Louisville, KY
31, joined Jul. 2014

Let her know how you feel about her.
Call or text her.

Then leave it alone.

If she knows how you feel, and she feels the same....she'll be there.
If she doesn't...then she won't.
Don't flood her with messages.
Don't ask questions she won't answer.
If you find out she's been cheating.......walk.
That's all you can do.

3/4/2015 8:24:40 AM I need advice  

l2t2u
Johnstown, PA
41, joined Apr. 2014

I think so but we both agreed to it to get her out of her parents maybe if she would get a place then if it works I could move in with her or something

3/4/2015 11:07:27 AM I need advice  

candy0426
Over 1,000 Posts (1,310)
Newtown, PA
46, joined Aug. 2014

She's pregnant?

3/4/2015 11:13:17 AM I need advice  

conscious777
Reading, PA
53, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from l2t2u:
I've been dating the most wonderful girl for almost 4 months now everything has been perfect or so I thought. About a week ago I called her and she started crying I asked what was wrong said she didn't want to talk about it so of I of course asked the usual questions did I do something wrong is everything ok with us etc she told me that we are ok nothing to worry about said she just needed to see me we will talk in person. She lives about an hr and a half away so I went there after work Friday stayed at a motel all weekend because she is living with her parents right now and they don't allow anyone at there home so we meet up all weekend and I asked what was wrong she said we aren't talking about it right now since this all started she has by shying away up to this point everything was great called each other every chance we got now I'm the only one initiating txt calls etc what should I do and what do you think the problem is
give her some space, be there, but don't push her, when she's ready, she'll tell you. Don't assume anything,

3/4/2015 11:14:14 AM I need advice  

conscious777
Reading, PA
53, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from nicoli7:
Call or text her.

Then leave it alone.

That's all you can do.
precisely.

3/4/2015 11:15:39 AM I need advice  

conscious777
Reading, PA
53, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from theloser2123:
Hahaha you dumbass. She's clearly getting porked down by some dude who's not a f**king loser like yourself. It's ok. We all know you have a small d*ck so you should've seen this coming
your post is indicative of your user name.

3/4/2015 11:25:23 AM I need advice  
4uijack
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,859)
New Port Richey, FL
29, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from l2t2u:
I think so but we both agreed to it to get her out of her parents maybe if she would get a place then if it works I could move in with her or something

Nice move, loser, at least you'll have a place for her to do the tricks and maybe she'll throw you sum BBC to share wit yo mama!!!

3/4/2015 11:55:40 AM I need advice  
mortara
Over 2,000 Posts (2,913)
Pittsburgh, PA
61, joined Feb. 2014

This is all Johnstown PA stuff where everything goes. It goes back to the Johnstown Flood. Just watch the movie Diamond Men. How these guys don't know the DeBeers family is way beyond me.

3/4/2015 1:48:58 PM I need advice  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Again op....why do you have an open, still looking profile and a half hidden picture?

3/4/2015 1:50:06 PM I need advice  

iheartidiots
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,051)
Grove City, OH
37, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from nicoli7:
Call or text her.

Then leave it alone.

That's all you can do.

Exactly.

3/4/2015 2:46:17 PM I need advice  

rumrumrum
Over 2,000 Posts (3,137)
Mesa, AZ
53, joined Jul. 2014

3/4/2015 2:46:49 PM I need advice  

rumrumrum
Over 2,000 Posts (3,137)
Mesa, AZ
53, joined Jul. 2014

3/4/2015 2:47:29 PM I need advice  

rumrumrum
Over 2,000 Posts (3,137)
Mesa, AZ
53, joined Jul. 2014

3/4/2015 3:02:14 PM I need advice  

greeleybro
Longmont, CO
47, joined Oct. 2013
online now!

Punt!!

3/4/2015 3:11:30 PM I need advice  
teeheehee_
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,363)
Montreal, QC
33, joined Jun. 2014

I need advice

Good, good you've come to the right place.

3/4/2015 3:32:35 PM I need advice  

reverend_chill
Boca Raton, FL
41, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from candy0426:
She's pregnant?

Yeah...like clarify OP..

She has kids she's getting divorced she's pregnant too and your dating while she lives with her parents?

3/4/2015 3:37:13 PM I need advice  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,981)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

I think the ship has set sail on that relationship and you should let her go.

Edit. Went back and read that she's pregnant. Loosen up the leash dude. Time for you to let her move in with you. There will be no she gets a house and you move in with her. Take up your part of the deal and responsibility, get down on one knee, and propose.

[Edited 3/4/2015 3:39:37 PM ]

3/4/2015 3:40:31 PM I need advice  

reverend_chill
Boca Raton, FL
41, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from l2t2u:

The fact that you ended that statement with "or something"

Is not good...
Does she have a job? You live an hour and a half away...

Is it your baby she's having?

3/4/2015 4:15:23 PM I need advice  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

Quote from reverend_chill:
Yeah...like clarify OP..

She has kids she's getting divorced she's pregnant too and your dating while she lives with her parents?

She just getting her Bristol ' Big Middle Finger ' Palin game on.

It is a dysfunctional family and just the sort of thing OP needs in Mayberry.

Sounds like a slut .. and he loves her ... so his mom was a slut as well.

That is how he got here, just like the little kids he sees before him while getting n**ger f**ked by her.

Hey - The Virgin Mary had baby sex with the Ghost of her Father in Heaven ...

while some Joe down the street took care of it all.

Incest is best for these hillbilly white crazy crackers.

Viva Cinco De Mayo Putah Pendajo Gringo Cavassa

3/4/2015 4:42:42 PM I need advice  
mortara
Over 2,000 Posts (2,913)
Pittsburgh, PA
61, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from cubcougar:
She just getting her Bristol ' Big Middle Finger ' Palin game on.

It is a dysfunctional family and just the sort of thing OP needs in Mayberry.

Sounds like a slut .. and he loves her ... so his mom was a slut as well.

That is how he got here, just like the little kids he sees before him while getting n**ger f**ked by her.

Hey - The Virgin Mary had baby sex with the Ghost of her Father in Heaven ...

while some Joe down the street took care of it all.

Incest is best for these hillbilly white crazy crackers.

Viva Cinco De Mayo Putah Pendajo Gringo Cavassa

The Dan Brown book states some of that Virgin Mary blood Line is hanging around Johnstown and Greensburg.

[Edited 3/4/2015 4:43:19 PM ]

3/4/2015 5:03:28 PM I need advice  

l2t2u
Johnstown, PA
41, joined Apr. 2014

That was suppose to say she is not pregnant and I'd propose in a heart beat but if I do and that's not what she wants then what

3/4/2015 5:13:06 PM I need advice  

blondie855
Keokuk, IA
59, joined Aug. 2014

OMG!!!!,

OP.. YOU NEED TO WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!

She is playing the pitty party game trying to get you to play along.

She said she was pregnant just to get at you and see what she could get out of you whether it be money items or even a few ounces of your time and attention.

She's a mom with kids living with her parents so she also played the pitty party with them too and they took her in.

And pregnant not pregnant?

Again wake up OP as evidently she is playing a game with another dude or two too...

Maybe more!

Best advice?

RUN FORREST RUN!!!!!

3/4/2015 6:02:36 PM I need advice  

reverend_chill
Boca Raton, FL
41, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from l2t2u:
That was suppose to say she is not pregnant and I'd propose in a heart beat but if I do and that's not what she wants then what

Ok she cries simply because shes a 32 year old woman living with her parents...

Shes driving her father up the f**king wall he gets pissed off because hes trying to enjoy a quiet retirement on a fixed income and shes got nothing but divorce bills and possibly the kids with her and no f**king money..

Youre trying to date her and live an hour away. She has no f**king clue what she wants and nobody has thought about anything but whats in it for them...

3/4/2015 6:17:34 PM I need advice  

vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (2,535)
Durand, WI
49, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

I just want to take the time to personally thank you from the bottom of my heart for dating her so normal well adjusted men such as myself do not have to be persued by the likes of her, and her myriad of f**ked problems, cornucopia of life's mistakes, her mountain of drama, and her vampire life sucking emotional drain. Sincerely.....thank you.

3/4/2015 6:34:27 PM I need advice  

fishermomma27
Olney, IL
27, joined Nov. 2014

Maybe something happened to her in the past and she is afraid she would get hurt again maybe it was a abusive marriage or maybe someone from her past abused her I know that can be hard to talk about I even have a hard time talking about that also it will problably take a lot of Paitence I hope for the best for you two and maybe you will be with each other and live a happy life

3/4/2015 7:04:04 PM I need advice  

bouze
Durand, MI
54, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from blondie855:
OMG!!!!,

OP.. YOU NEED TO WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!

She is playing the pitty party game trying to get you to play along.

She said she was pregnant just to get at you and see what she could get out of you whether it be money items or even a few ounces of your time and attention.

She's a mom with kids living with her parents so she also played the pitty party with them too and they took her in.

And pregnant not pregnant?

Again wake up OP as evidently she is playing a game with another dude or two too...

Maybe more!

Best advice?

RUN FORREST RUN!!!!!

SHE BROKE THE TRUST.... She did somebody , and it wasn't YOU ! ! Now just want's to let it go. Play the game ! keep it on the line , till another come's along.. That's what she's doing with you..

3/4/2015 8:17:56 PM I need advice  
lucky_1million
Pewaukee, WI
48, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from reverend_chill:
Ok she cries simply because shes a 32 year old woman living with her parents...

Shes driving her father up the f**king wall he gets pissed off because hes trying to enjoy a quiet retirement on a fixed income and shes got nothing but divorce bills and possibly the kids with her and no f**king money..

Youre trying to date her and live an hour away. She has no f**king clue what she wants and nobody has thought about anything but whats in it for them...

That sounds like a reasonable explanation.

I was going to go with hormones until I found out that she wasn't pregnant.

Maybe just monthly hormones... or an excuse to see you.

I certainly don't feel the need to talk to someone every day... too much for me.

I'd rather see someone in person.

So... who really knows for sure?

Let me consult my Magic Eight Ball...

But perhaps you could just ask her what's going on.

3/4/2015 8:22:26 PM I need advice  

nnhs96
Nashville, NC
37, joined Jul. 2012

some women are so full of shit.sounds like shes giving you the cold shoulder.but then again everyone doesn't have the thinking capabilities that i have.

3/4/2015 9:03:12 PM I need advice  
driver406
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

I must have answered this the other day. Why when there are so many better babes out there?

3/4/2015 9:03:40 PM I need advice  
driver406
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from nnhs96:
some women are so full of shit.sounds like shes giving you the cold shoulder.but then again everyone doesn't have the thinking capabilities that i have.

Thank God of that.

3/4/2015 9:43:28 PM I need advice  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

Quote from driver406:
I must have answered this the other day. Why when there are so many better babes out there?

ahhhh ... he is a sick puppy .... maybe ???

To get a better healthy woman he would have to be a better healthy man.

Boy sluts get taco sauce on their swartzn**ger.

Girl sluts get their Calista Billary Shriver game on and lick that swartzn**ger clean.

He just loves his Billary I can only guess ...

Barack Obama (err Little Barry Soweto) had a unwed teenager mom porno star in his childhood.

Once the Father in Heaven has baby sex with his daughters ... all hell breaks lose.

Fear is the heart of all love and you get saved by JESUS !!!

There is a reason why these white crazy cracker incest is best hillbilly and their n**gers does the kool aid drinking at the Jim Town Altar of Love.