Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler over 40

Make your own dating concerns game by exploring 77 funny to private inquiries to ask your possible date. alabama singles From personal experience on numerous dating apps, I can inform you that I always connected with individuals who had a wonderful sense of humor and brought a very good conversation to the table. Is this a individual whose eyes light up when you ask about their family, or is this a painful topic. websites like adult friend finder So if you are trying to get close to a possible companion, the following concerns could be a very good way to gauge their character.

cheating hookup

From time to time she has decent banter with an individual on the net, but when it comes time to meet in person, her dates look to fizzle out. meet girls in edmonton He kissed me on the cheek when we hugged goodbye. Lengthy story quick, we got wasted on a Sunday morning and spent the whole day walking around town. rubmaps addison Following the match, he created me walk 3km in heels to his favourite cafe, where he talked about himself the Entire time then only paid for his own coffee (I do not thoughts going halves, but didn t even give!).

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

Uncle Ruckus is thanking the white man for the sunshine

BE_ Sellout _Uncle _Ruckus

Praying to his white jesus
To Make Him white

3/11/2015 11:42:44 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
lisaorchid
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,439)
Roanoke, VA
28, joined Jun. 2013

Butthurt much Be_notGreat? You lost all credibility a few weeks ago and Cash just put your cheating clay feet to the fire and burn that ish up with truth. Rock on Cash

Sorry (not really) you feel attacked but like the old saying when you live in a glass-house don't throw stones. Stop being a hypocrite and pest to women and black women with your forked tongue, do as I say not as I do schtick on here yah cheating, cheating hypocrite. And as for having a man, keep assuming like the arse you are...with losers, cheating bastards like you out there your wife is better off alone!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/12/2015 12:01:52 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,766)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from lisaorchid:
Butthurt much Be_notGreat? You lost all credibility a few weeks ago and Cash just put your cheating clay feet to the fire and burn that ish up with truth. Rock on Cash

Sorry (not really) you feel attacked but like the old saying when you live in a glass-house don't throw stones. Stop being a hypocrite and pest to women and black women with your forked tongue, do as I say not as I do schtick on here yah cheating, cheating hypocrite. And as for having a man, keep assuming like the arse you are...with losers, cheating bastards like you out there your wife is better off alone!

See what I mean????

Delusional boring-ass, angry, No-Man-Having Liberal-ass Women.

What credibility did I lose, Lisa??? I still got my wife. She knows I'm on DH.

I still got my friends. They're cool with me. Ask them if I'm trying get in their panties. Or get some real-time exposure with them.

If I say to a Woman on here,

"Ahh girl, you rocks!"

.....does that mean I cheated on my wife????

I can name some posters here who are in a relationship and come to the forum and joke around.

And these are Women, too. Nobody say nothing to them but if Black Man does it, it's a problem. By Black Women.

Like I said, boring-ass Women. And you wonder why you're sitting there getting g fat everyday and no Man show you no attention.

I guess this is an outlet to release your hormones for feeling neglected.

And it's allllll your fault.

You sucks, Lisa.

You stay here with Eyes and Cashey and be miserable and take up with your White Civil Rights Leader, Bumble, okay?

Meanwhile, I'll continue to do what I do and have some fun while on here.

Sucks to be you, ya know?

3/12/2015 12:06:13 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from lisaorchid:

I'm just curious. If he's considered cheating for being on here and there are other women in here that are in relationship then what do you consider those women. Do they get a pass because you side with them against a person. That sounds much like a hypocrite in itself as well.

I believe if people got past their obvious online hatred and were truth rather than basing their feelings off favoritism it would be clear to see not everyone is right. All that gets cloud because people are so caught up in trying to be a part of a witch hunt. Anyway all this nonsense get tiring.

3/12/2015 12:13:17 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,766)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from mistermister81:
I'm just curious. If he's considered cheating for being on here and there are other women in here that are in relationship then what do you consider those women. Do they get a pass because you side with them against a person. That sounds much like a hypocrite in itself as well.

I believe if people got past their obvious online hatred and were truth rather than basing their feelings off favoritism it would be clear to see not everyone is right. All that gets cloud because people are so caught up in trying to be a part of a witch hunt. Anyway all this nonsense get tiring.

They're scorned, bro. Just mad for the sake of being mad.

They aren't fooling nobody.

3/12/2015 12:16:21 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
lisaorchid
Roanoke, VA
28, joined Jun. 2013

Keep assuming about others and my love life while yours is just pathetic

Yes you lost all credibility you hypocrite... it's been told and shown to you over and over in this thread yah loser. You have cheated on your wife several times as proven by the messages and "dedication threads"and to make matters worst emailed woman/women what you have? smh you are a creepy cheater. Emotional cheating is horrid. Imagine how many times you have physically cheated and probably cuss at your wife for not being those women

And if you are really married and on here your wife must be a pushover dummy to allow such things. No sane married man would covert with other women on a dating site and write love letters online. Nothing goes away online so you thinking your love letters would vanish is just laughable, For shame. What a glorious relationship to envy

3/12/2015 12:23:29 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
playground1
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,337)
Los Angeles, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from casheyesblond:
I did not post from his inbox.

I re-posted his posts that he placed in an open forum.He made what appears to be a love thread dedicated this arieschica and even placed her name in his post all the while he was married.

...This is why
No one else had the audacity
Or stupidity to do this

3/12/2015 12:27:03 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,766)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Blah, blah, blah. Shut up boring a** Liberals. Learn how to be happy and have a Life.

It's more things to life than practicing being angry and a Racist to Men.

The more you do, the more you look like a Big, Fat Humpty Dumpty:

Ho, ho, ho!

No Women I have ever interact with take issues with the issues scorned and angry Black American Women takes issues with.

Just the far-left the on the fringe, gays, dikes and lesbians.

And that's exactly the crowds you hang with. Look at Cashey big-face in her pic and how boyish she looks.

Look at Eyes thick face, and stone-structured face. And then look at yourself...blowing up like a Pillsbury Doughboy.

You need to get Life and not be so angry all the time. Meanwhile, non-Black American Women are evolved at warp-speed from Black Women. And you losers stuck in the past, arguing over the 100 different ways a Black Man cheated without physically cheating.

Good gawd, man!

Can't wait til this batch of Black American Women breed out for good. As soon as they do, Black Relationships will rebound and improve.

Right now, y'all gall are a defective mentality...unlike we've seen in 400 years of our existence in America. Just hard, far-left, Angry Black Women....bat-shit crazy, heifers.

[Edited 3/12/2015 12:28:03 AM ]

3/12/2015 12:28:36 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
playground1
Los Angeles, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011

ooohhhh that's pretty intimate and mushy.

And look at arieschica's(your love) pic.Like I said/wrote,your hypocrisy has no limits.

And don't come at me talking about vows.It is quite apparant that you have dishonored those vows several times over as your posting history can give evidence to.

...and this

3/12/2015 12:30:41 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
playground1
Los Angeles, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011

exactly

here's the link to his dedication thread to her

https://DateHookup.dating/Thread-1146154-46.htm

...and this

3/12/2015 12:31:57 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
tellitlkittis
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,176)
Los Angeles, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Hello all

3/12/2015 12:33:09 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,766)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Who let the demon_chicks from hell out the gates????

.....was it my scent???

3/12/2015 12:37:27 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

eyesofmedusa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (30,320)
San Antonio, TX
50, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from be_great:
See what I mean????

Delusional boring-ass, angry, No-Man-Having Liberal-ass Women.

What credibility did I lose, Lisa??? I still got my wife. She knows I'm on DH.

I still got my friends. They're cool with me. Ask them if I'm trying get in their panties. Or get some real-time exposure with them.

If I say to a Woman on here,

"Ahh girl, you rocks!"

.....does that mean I cheated on my wife????

I can name some posters here who are in a relationship and come to the forum and joke around.

And these are Women, too. Nobody say nothing to them but if Black Man does it, it's a problem. By Black Women.

Like I said, boring-ass Women. And you wonder why you're sitting there getting g fat everyday and no Man show you no attention.

I guess this is an outlet to release your hormones for feeling neglected.

And it's allllll your fault.

You sucks, Lisa.

You stay here with Eyes and Cashey and be miserable and take up with your White Civil Rights Leader, Bumble, okay?

Meanwhile, I'll continue to do what I do and have some fun while on here.

Sucks to be you, ya know?

Why is my name,..constantly in your.mouth..?

U hv done this since you came back...posting my name frm one.end of.DGD to another..

Threads I was never in..blam..my name...here there,.over and over in this one...

Damn...spit it out..

You spend a great deal.of.time thinking about ppl who dnt give a fk what you think.of.us whilst..thinking about us...

Move on.dude....you fkd urself.

Cash cldnt hv quoted things you never said.

I cldnt hv pointed.out things you posted yourself in.open forum had you never posted them,...

Own ur actions Moos....

3/12/2015 12:37:54 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,495)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Just being mad to be mad. This son of a b*tch accusing everybody except himself of being racist called me a coon. He's the epitome of why people are laughing at our culture. We're sensitive about words with such history being used but are spitting the crap at each other. Like wtf mister, do you talk to your children with that mouth? And you both are steadily running in here having a fight with women who are loyal to the black man, women who are open to everybody, and women who wouldn't want to have a thing to do with you if you were the last men on earth. There. I posted it. I don't like you not because of the color of your skin but the way you treat people.

[Edited 3/12/2015 12:39:18 AM ]

3/12/2015 12:38:45 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
tellitlkittis
Los Angeles, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

mmmm

[Edited 3/12/2015 12:39:57 AM ]

3/12/2015 12:38:49 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

So I gather that it's fine to label a guy a cheater if he's married or in a relationship, bu not a chick in the same situation as long as you hate the guy and cool with the chick. I would have to say if one is wrong than both is wrong. However there are multiple people on here that are in relationships and use a the forums as a reason to be on here. Truth is we don't know what they do or who they are sending private messages to and about what. So if we're going to make an assumption it must be fair across the broad and not based on the obvious hatred.

3/12/2015 12:42:28 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

twining
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Nobody else is being discussed right now. How in the hell is it this difficult for you to see that? Stop stroking his c*ck and let him take responsibility for being a disgusting, cheating, lying, hypocritical adult. ADULT! That means he made these decisions on his own, so let him deal with them on his own!

3/12/2015 12:48:42 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,766)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from eyesofmedusa:
Why is my name,..constantly in your.mouth..?

U hv done this since you came back...posting my name frm one.end of.DGD to another..

Threads I was never in..blam..my name...here there,.over and over in this one...

Damn...spit it out..

You spend a great deal.of.time thinking about ppl who dnt give a fk what you think.of.us whilst..thinking about us...

Move on.dude....you fkd urself.

Cash cldnt hv quoted things you never said.

I cldnt hv pointed.out things you posted yourself in.open forum had you never posted them,...

Own ur actions Moos....

You of all people knows you can't speak, Hater.

You never missed a chance in hell to go on the attack with me.

Been doing it since I got back....even attacking me for having friendly encounters with "any women" as if you own these ladies' p*ssy or something.

You'd pop up out of the blue to attack me. Now that all that hate you perpetrated on me is coming back to haunt your big a** self, you want to act innocent???

Take it like a Man, girl.

3/12/2015 12:49:51 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from twining:
Just being mad to be mad. This son of a b*tch accusing everybody except himself of being racist called me a coon. He's the epitome of why people are laughing at our culture. We're sensitive about words with such history being used but are spitting the crap at each other. Like wtf mister, do you talk to your children with that mouth? And you both are steadily running in here having a fight with women who are loyal to the black man, women who are open to everybody, and women who wouldn't want to have a thing to do with you if you were the last men on earth. There. I posted it. I don't like you not because of the color of your skin but the way you treat people.

I called you exactly what you exhibit. I'm not certain why you feel the need to bring up my kids. Wait let me guess it's your tactic to "touch a nerve". You speak about why people laugh at our culture, but at the same time are against the men of the culture. You also dismissed other blacks from being black for the simple nature of them not being born in the United States. However when the young lady disagreed with it because of her Jamaican heritage you attempted to change your tone. You dismissed other blacks out of spite for a man that you don't even know. Then on top of that admit you hatred towards both me and him, and why because we were saying some truthful stuff that you didn't like. You're the type of person that would fight the doctor for discovering you had cancer rather than fight with him against the cancer. If you don't get what I'm saying here something a bit simpler. You don't want resolution and that's simply because you're filled with hatred. Sorry that couldn't be a part of my character.

3/12/2015 12:51:24 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from twining:
Nobody else is being discussed right now. How in the hell is it this difficult for you to see that? Stop stroking his c*ck and let him take responsibility for being a disgusting, cheating, lying, hypocritical adult. ADULT! That means he made these decisions on his own, so let him deal with them on his own!

But are you telling you female friends that are in relationships the same thing, but do they get a pass because they have an equal amount of hatred for the same person?

3/12/2015 12:55:13 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

How do you hate someone online that you don't even know. On top of that you can use the block button at your own discretion. I just believe some people just live for that type of drama.

For anybody I ever had a disagreement with I may not care much for you, but it's not going to eat my spirit up hating you.

3/12/2015 1:00:48 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,766)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

I called you exactly what you exhibit. I'm not certain why you feel the need to bring up my kids. Wait let me guess it's your tactic to "touch a nerve". You speak about why people laugh at our culture, but at the same time are against the men of the culture. You also dismissed other blacks from being black for the simple nature of them not being born in the United States. However when the young lady disagreed with it because of her Jamaican heritage you attempted to change your tone. You dismissed other blacks out of spite for a man that you don't even know. Then on top of that admit you hatred towards both me and him, and why because we were saying some truthful stuff that you didn't like. You're the type of person that would fight the doctor for discovering you had cancer rather than fight with him against the cancer. If you don't get what I'm saying here something a bit simpler. You don't want resolution and that's simply because you're filled with hatred. Sorry that couldn't be a part of my character.

That angry Rhesus Monkey is mad for being born, man.

She is a prime example what the average Black American Woman, young and old, are about.

They're judgmental, angry, mean-spirit, drama-demons, foul and just unlady-like.

I show this girl respect in the thread and all she does is look for an opportunity to use foul-mouthing on issues required maturity and dislogue.

It's what I come to see all my life around Black American Women.

And an uncouth, demon-Sherilla like Playground1 fault me for not developing any semblance of a relationship with Black American Women.

Pfffttt.....I'm glad I didn't. They aren't the only Black Women in this world and if I found love with a Black Latina, that's still a Black Woman in God's Eyes. Right?

A lot of brothers are digging Black Latina. Pleasant attitude, demeanor and personality. Life too short to deal with Black American Women bent on Hate and Racism for their own brothas.

And put a White dude as their Civil Rights Leader.

At least we know, for those brothers that dates out with White Women can feel good that White Women wasn't the ones doing physically enslavement of Black Men and Black Women.

....talk about who's on the right side of history with that route.

3/12/2015 1:01:08 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

twining
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Somebody I don't know. Posts the b guy who's been steadily accusing me of dating outside the black race because of spite for "the black man". Really. You wanna take it there? Again, scroll back through the comments and see where the argument started. Nobody. And I mean nobody calls me a sellout. Especially some repressive nobody who doesn't know me. This entire time you've been judging me because I'm giving you attitude for being so stupid.

3/12/2015 1:02:17 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

twining
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Alright. I'm done. You rebuttal with judgment highlighting the exact reason why black women can't stand your existence. I'm blocking.

3/12/2015 1:07:26 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,766)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@Twin,

Byeeeeee!

3/12/2015 1:09:50 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
tellitlkittis
Los Angeles, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

3/12/2015 1:16:47 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,766)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

3/12/2015 1:18:03 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
playground1
Los Angeles, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011

So I gather that it's fine to label a guy a cheater if he's married or in a relationship, bu not a chick in the same situation as long as you hate the guy and cool with the chick. I would have to say if one is wrong than both is wrong. However there are multiple people on here that are in relationships and use a the forums as a reason to be on here. Truth is we don't know what they do or who they are sending private messages to and about what. So if we're going to make an assumption it must be fair across the broad and not based on the obvious hatred.

What is wrong with you?

Why do you want to TRY and bring up
What Some Other Women May or
May not be doing

There is PROOF!! IN YOUR FACE LOTS OF IT!

Uncle Ruckus Is foul, A foul
fool

There is NO PROOF what
Others may or may not be doing

NO MARRIED WOMAN BLATANTLY MADE A DEDICATION THREAD TO A MAN

NO MARRIED BLACK WOMAN OPENLY
MADE A THREAD PROCLAIMING SHES
HAVING THOUGHTS ABOUT BEING WITH AN OLDER WHITE MAN

This is one of the reasons why SO many black men are screwed up and/or in jail

you other so called men will
Not call them on their sh*t
And TELL THEM

you rather cosign, and make fools of yourselves out of some strange twisted loyalty
than just be honest, be right
show some integrity

...that's obviously too much
For either of you to do

3/12/2015 1:22:20 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from be_great:
That angry Rhesus Monkey is mad for being born, man.

She is a prime example what the average Black American Woman, young and old, are about.

They're judgmental, angry, mean-spirit, drama-demons, foul and just unlady-like.

I show this girl respect in the thread and all she does is look for an opportunity to use foul-mouthing on issues required maturity and dislogue.

It's what I come to see all my life around Black American Women.

And an uncouth, demon-Sherilla like Playground1 fault me for not developing any semblance of a relationship with Black American Women.

Pfffttt.....I'm glad I didn't. They aren't the only Black Women in this world and if I found love with a Black Latina, that's still a Black Woman in God's Eyes. Right?

A lot of brothers are digging Black Latina. Pleasant attitude, demeanor and personality. Life too short to deal with Black American Women bent on Hate and Racism for their own brothas.

And put a White dude as their Civil Rights Leader.

At least we know, for those brothers that dates out with White Women can feel good that White Women wasn't the ones doing physically enslavement of Black Men and Black Women.

....talk about who's on the right side of history with that route.

I still have faith in them and it's unfortunate that you lost it. However I do understand exactly where you're coming from. Still on the flip side of that we as black men must be willing to try to understand the reason some act out the way they do. Yes there are black men that may have caused this, but that doesn't mean that all black men should be held accountable. It also doesn't mean that all black women should be labelled the same either.

Quote from twining:
Somebody I don't know. Posts the b guy who's been steadily accusing me of dating outside the black race because of spite for "the black man". Really. You wanna take it there? Again, scroll back through the comments and see where the argument started. Nobody. And I mean nobody calls me a sellout. Especially some repressive nobody who doesn't know me. This entire time you've been judging me because I'm giving you attitude for being so stupid.

Yes someone you don't know. No one on here knows anybody. We just know each other by usernames and probably first name if it were shared. Rather or not you date outside your race because you hate the men is totally on you, but let's not pretend like it doesn't exist. You're so emotionally wrecked and it shows. As far as you giving me attitude do you realize that sounds very juvenile and not to mention I don't really care about it.

3/12/2015 1:27:53 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,766)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from playground1:
What is wrong with you?

May not be doing

fool

There is NO PROOF what

And TELL THEM

you rather cosign, and make fools of yourselves out of some strange twisted loyalty
show some integrity

For either of you to do

3/12/2015 1:29:05 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from be_great:

I know this is just a picture, but I don't like the dehumanizing look of this photo.

I perfer this image of a black woman more than her being used as a chair for some white chick.

3/12/2015 1:31:48 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
playground1
Los Angeles, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011

so ya mean if I block be great then this pic shows up

Be_Sellout_Uncle_Ruckus

You need to stop with that
"Black Latina" bull

You only added the "black"
After we called you on your
Hypocrisy

What a complete and total
Sellout you are

We ALL SAW IT

and if you hate black women
And whites so much, why is
Your miserable a** here
everyday???

You're a misfit...an outcast
you're just fu*ked up any way
you look at it and too stupid
To Seek Help

maybe you should ask your
white jesus for help

GTFOH

3/12/2015 1:36:15 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,766)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@Mister,

Understood.

When you find out why, let me know. As I'd my views now, I see no justification to treat the brothers the way they do.

They hold us to a double standard and allow non-Black Men to literally walk over them.

And the public-bashing, and to spite Black Men at all times.....it's s sisterhood movement. I don't think they will be coming to the table to do some serious dialogue and soul-searching (vice versa for the brothers too) to see some way out.

It's good to hope so, though.

Meanwhile, we got a Race to uphold and this beef between us is a distraction when Black Men can come to the table to resolve the issues and find some common grounds to move forward. They aren't having that though.

Do you know how to reach them at any level? I see you tried, I tried and they did was act bitter and foul-mouthing.

Do your thing though, bro.

If it's anyone that has the patience to see them through, it's you, man.

3/12/2015 1:39:48 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
playground1
Los Angeles, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011

quoteheader]Quote from casheyesblond:
3/12/2015 1:44:14 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,766)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@Mister,

See what I mean? Look at Playground.

Talking about praying to a White Jesus when they left for the White Man that made this "White Jesus."

It's a bad generation of us, man. Doesn't bode well for the generation coming ahead of us. This is why there has to be some infusion to right the ship.

Some new blood among us. It is for this reason, I did my part to get with a Black Latina and contribute to my Black Race.

We can't let a "rogue element" like these lost girls hold us back. Gotta keep it moving.

[Edited 3/12/2015 1:46:05 AM ]

3/12/2015 1:47:01 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
playground1
Los Angeles, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011

"Black Latina"

3/12/2015 2:02:20 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from be_great:@Mister,

Understood.

When you find out why, let me know. As I'd my views now, I see no justification to treat the brothers the way they do.

They hold us to a double standard and allow non-Black Men to literally walk over them.

And the public-bashing, and to spite Black Men at all times.....it's s sisterhood movement. I don't think they will be coming to the table to do some serious dialogue and soul-searching (vice versa for the brothers too) to see some way out.

It's good to hope so, though.

Meanwhile, we got a Race to uphold and this beef between us is a distraction when Black Men can come to the table to resolve the issues and find some common grounds to move forward. They aren't having that though.

Do you know how to reach them at any level? I see you tried, I tried and they did was act bitter and foul-mouthing.

Do your thing though, bro.

If it's anyone that has the patience to see them through, it's you, man.

If you set the table for people to come to have some type of dialogue you can only be concerned with those who are willing to sit down. Those who aren't have no voice at least not a rational one.

3/12/2015 6:40:35 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,534)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

I wonder with all these walls of text by mister and be great.

did you miss a day at work to post here?

Geez..there's enough walls of text here to miss a weeks worth of work.

Total nutcases.....

but mister can justify it all, by saying they started it....lmao.

3/12/2015 7:34:41 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

3/12/2015 7:53:41 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
lisaorchid
Roanoke, VA
28, joined Jun. 2013

You gotta be fking kidding me. Here you are shown proof after proof that Be_notGreat is cheating and running around on his "wife" but HERE you are once again sucking on his d*ck not letting him take responsibility for his actions by claiming other women supposedly have affairs???

Other ppl/women or men are not being discussed or being called out for being a hypocrite or were flinging stones at black women and other women while living in glass house ffs! Get real for once Mister

3/12/2015 7:57:07 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
1sirens
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,322)
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

And being''married'' on here is much different from being attached here ....
You know the vows. ..the wedding ...the certificate. .

3/12/2015 7:58:49 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
lisaorchid
Roanoke, VA
28, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from playground1:
What is wrong with you?

May not be doing

fool

There is NO PROOF what

And TELL THEM

show some integrity

For either of you to do

I know right. BRAVO Play! Well Said. I agree with you 100%

3/12/2015 8:19:38 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,811)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

in my area I see whites taking other races serious

3/12/2015 8:38:55 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

""" Uncle Ruckus""""......

3/12/2015 8:51:18 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from lisaorchid:
You gotta be fking kidding me. Here you are shown proof after proof that Be_notGreat is cheating and running around on his "wife" but HERE you are once again sucking on his d*ck not letting him take responsibility for his actions by claiming other women supposedly have affairs???

Other ppl/women or men are not being discussed or being called out for being a hypocrite or were flinging stones at black women and other women while living in glass house ffs! Get real for once Mister

Exactly what proof that he's cheating. Oh wait let's see the dedication thread he made to someone (I wouldn't have done it) and the flirting. However I've seen some of the same women you are buddies with that are in relationships mutually flirt with other men as well. This isn't proof of cheating it's only an assumption, and you may or may not be right. Has the other party confirmed that they were both involved with each other. It takes two to tango, and it doesn't matter how much you may hate someone weak evidence or missing labeling those evidence wouldn't stand up. That's not saying I agree with the dedication thread, but it doesn't show that cheating was involved. If that's the case I'm sure he isn't the only person cheating on here. He just happens to be the person you hate. Now let there be some form of so called evidence that the same women you are siding with in a witch hunt was doing the same thing I highly doubt your reaction would be the same. No one is perfect.

3/12/2015 8:59:39 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from lisaorchid:

Black women live in the same glass house. Can you tell me anything that was said that was completely false. Black women have an issue with people bringing up their faults and a lot are in a world where they think certain types of behavior is permissible. Are black men any better of course not. However a black man must live with his transgressions while a black woman takes no responsibility for hers. This isn't all of black men and women, but it's enough for discussion. However when it comes to discussion it's usually hate and rage because no one knows how to approach the situation in a civil manner.

3/12/2015 9:09:29 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

8 more hours of walls of text.

I guess that means Mister is unemployed.

[Edited 3/12/2015 9:09:56 AM ]

3/12/2015 9:19:16 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Maybe I am or maybe I'm not, but thanks for the concern. I like to have your efficiency considering it takes you 1/16 the time to put up your wall than mines.

3/12/2015 9:32:11 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
lisaorchid
Roanoke, VA
28, joined Jun. 2013

Y'all hear that sound? That's Mister kissing be_notgreat's arse because he is just like him. Once a cheater always a cheater. You selfiding with a cheater, making excuses for him and poopooing him publicly disrespecting his marriage vows.

He said those things publicly about having an emotional affair with another woman. just shows who you are when you defend a cheater just so you can bash unknown black women You are the one boiled down in hatred and spite trying to foist of be_notgreat's dirty laundry unto other women who are not even apart of this current discussion. typical of you

3/12/2015 9:34:13 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

I'm just more intelligent.

what can I say.

3/12/2015 9:38:49 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Lisa....what is they say about men who hate women?

Stop and think about that for a minute.

see if you get the point.

I'll give you a hint.

the jails are full of them.

3/12/2015 9:45:25 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from lisaorchid:
Y'all hear that sound? That's Mister kissing be_notgreat's arse because he is just like him. Once a cheater always a cheater. You selfiding with a cheater, making excuses for him and poopooing him publicly disrespecting his marriage vows.

He said those things publicly about having an emotional affair with another woman. just shows who you are when you defend a cheater just so you can bash unknown black women You are the one boiled down in hatred and spite trying to foist of be_notgreat's dirty laundry unto other women who are not even apart of this current discussion. typical of you

I'm not siding with anyone darling. I'm making a rational assessment of the situation. I can write a thread dedicated to someone or flirt with them, but it doesn't mean I'm involved of cheating with them. Yes people may assume because of the way it comes off on one side. However if it's not something that's mutual then there's no proof. You can't cheat by yourself. I see your condemnation isn't the same for the women on her that flirt with other men who are also in relationships.

You're talking about bringing up women who aren't a part of this discussion, but failed to forget that neither was he a part of this discussion. This discussion has verve far from it's original topic in the beginning. So that in fact also make him not part of this discussion because it wasn't about who was cheating. However your immense amount of hatred leads you to believe so. Why is that? Because he's a black man in a relationship that you don't like and he flirts just the same as the black women in relationships you do like. Had you been on bad terms with those women you would be going at them as well.

3/12/2015 9:55:01 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

@lisaorchid I can't speak for anyone else, but I'll speak for myself. I don't hate you or black women. I don't even remember if you're black or not. If you're not than you're not relevant to me in regards to that subject. If you are don't you think it works to have an open discussion. We don't have to agree, but maybe we can get an understanding.

3/12/2015 10:01:50 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Matter of fact lisa I like you and every other black woman in this thread as well as be_ to send me a friend request so we can have a discussion among ourselves without any outside interference. This doesn't mean we are going to be buddies, but we are screaming over each other enough, and add distractions isn't going to help. It isn't going to solve all the problems we face, but everybody opinion will be mutually respected rather we agree with them or not. Everyone also will be mutually respected.

3/12/2015 10:07:57 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
lisaorchid
Roanoke, VA
28, joined Jun. 2013

Make all the excuse you want Mister, you are siding with him, a cheater. Making a dedication thread and writing love letters annnnd publicly decreeing your lust for other women while married is CHEATING. No ifs and buts about it. You are defending a creep and it sure doesn't look good for you for doing that. Just ask anyone.

@Bee, yeah he come off as hating black women by using the few who are not even apart of this discussion (which is putting hypocrite Be_notgreat's clay feet to the fire) to excuse a fellow black man

3/12/2015 10:13:55 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Doesn't look good... of course it doesn't on his part. Still the facts remain that it takes two to cheat. Now please if you may where are these women that he's been cheating with? Where is there decree to the matter that you speak so strongly about. The only thing you're saying and been stuck on is the fact of him dedicating a thread and flirting. I'm not saying it's right, but let's be honest until you bring both parties together and it shows that they were mutually engaged in the same actions you can't label it what you want to because you hate someone. Being in a relationship doesn't mean you loose attraction for others, but it is respectable to keep those type of feelings in tact. At least for the person you are with.

I'm hating black women because I'm pointing out the same thing you accuse one person of and excuse the others of. Oh and some of these women were already in this thread even the one who has me blocked. So yes they are a part of the discussion since they added their share in it as well.

[Edited 3/12/2015 10:15:54 AM ]

3/12/2015 10:18:26 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Then the laughable thing is you're going to one of the biggest racist bigots on here. Sorry you don't see me going to white women telling them about the issues I have with black women. I go to black women and have that discussion with them. White folks don't matter to me in any regards of black relationships. I don't even give a white chick a damn chance to speak to me negatively about black women.

[Edited 3/12/2015 10:19:12 AM ]

3/12/2015 10:22:11 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
lisaorchid
Roanoke, VA
28, joined Jun. 2013

Which married black women are on here publicly disrespecting their marriage vows? Claiming they lust for older white males while married? Please name names and their public love letters to their amores.....

3/12/2015 10:26:16 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

We are speaking in full context of people being in a relationship not just married. They may not be making dedication threads, but they have mutually flirted with men in the forums. So by all accounts that makes them cheaters as well.

Oh and I don't the naming names thing, but let's not pretend like you haven't seen a few of the women that admit to being in a relationship flirt with other men. I'm also not about to go dig it up either.

[Edited 3/12/2015 10:27:58 AM ]

3/12/2015 10:35:25 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

We'll make this fair and clear... No one regardless of gender that's committed to any form of mutual relationship rather married, dating, gf/bf. Should be on a site that's intended for singles and people looking to date and hookup with each other. If we are to condemn one than that same condemnation must go for all regardless if anyone favors them or not. They are all cheating by being on here unless we are to believe that others are exempt because we like them and hate the other.

3/12/2015 12:01:18 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,766)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Mister, there's no point in arguing with these crazy-head Women. This is why most of them are single.

Siren just made a silly comment and then block me.

She said,

"And being''married'' on here is much different from being attached here .... 
You know the vows. ..the wedding ...the certificate."

Look how phony this trick is. Maybe I should tell Drew (her frankenstien-looking boyfriend) that she only is "attached" him but nothing emotional, committed-relationship-like....just a fling I guess. And that she talks to MANY Men in a sexual nature while suppose to EMOTIONAL ATTACHED TO HIM-----hello???

In my state, when you live as Husband and Wife, you are considered married.

But the sake of the argument, Siren situation is no different than mine in that, she come here and fool around and talk in a sexual nature as well as having MORE Men involved with her here that talk to her as if she is single and non-committal.

I'm glad I unfriend that two-face hypocrite. Just crowd-boosting with the Women when her stupid a** is in the same boat as me.

That airhead, clown can't tell me shit...as if she's Holier Than Thou.

And as far as Lisa....what she don't understand, about the Latina-Lisa I talked with 2 years ago, my relationship with my gal then was on bad terms. We decided to separate for a bit to see if time apart will do us some good.

We both knew we were free to talk with others and if anything became committed, we understood that was a possibility. Good thing we didn't stay apart long.

So whatever my action was on DH and in the real world, I still kept my vows and never PHYSICALLY CHEATED. Thats the point!

Anything else is pointless as far as accusing me of something. My gal knew all the details and I knew about hers and we understood --- it was like we had anything serious going on with a "significant other."

So, maybe those lose have a different interpreting how it should be but I doubt any of them would be so much different from me given the circumstances. I think most of them would have actually PHYSICALLY CHEATED .....Siren being the the most likely to CHEAT, PHYSICALLY.

So, I don't even have to justify myself to those clowns. None of them been married as long as I and none of them are marriage materials in my eyes.

They doing this NOT because of my Maria issues. They doing thus because they HATE BLACK MEN. That's the ulterior motives, Mister.

They hate Men like you and I. You have been over backward and said you love Black Women and actually sided with them against me. They still make-up silly side-argument for the sake to keep flaming shit, hating you and being nothing but a bunch boring ass, Angry, Judgmental, Mean-spirited and Liberal-ass Women.

You can't strive with that rogue-element of Black Women.

They are set in their ways against Black Men. That's what I tried to show you, bro.