Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup websites real

But the worst was a woman who invited me to her home three hours drive away. senior dating phoenix az We ve compiled a list of 14 inspiring on the net dating accomplishment stories to aid singles around the globe recognize the fantastic that comes to these who wait and put forth the work. Had a decent sense of humor, didn t sound like a serial killer when we talked on the telephone. locanto scarsdale She stole his drink, slammed it herself, then yelled, You got fired because you re such a pussy! This girl was maybe 110 pounds, and the guy was double that.

megapersonaks

Recently, I was talking with a girl who appeared to be a wonderful match. fresno free chat line It is a detailed, step by step playbook for considering via all the prospective pitfalls that can ruin even the very best of co founder relationships. 33% say that having a schedule that tends to make it challenging to meet intriguing folks in other ways is a important reason they use online dating. bbw snapchat usernames Take into consideration arranging your own ride to and from the date to give your self extra freedom on when you share your house address with your date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/18/2015 11:35:50 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

stargazzer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,864)
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

I think the GOP canidates need to be asked [many times] this important questions and if elected will they get to the bottom of it all and get rid of conspitors in government??
Don't count on The canokie to do it as he is lieing to get elected much as Obama
All jokes aside I some times wonder if Trump is the most American canidate posible ?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/18/2015 11:36:40 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  
fun4unus
Highland, MI
69, joined May. 2014

Quote from morles:
Birmingham, AL has been chosen as one of 6 states the feds will use to pilot the nationalization of local and state law enforcement agencies. Touted as initiative to ‘build community trust’ between citizens and local police, this takeover follows the age-old Marxist pattern of cloaking despotism within a faux security blanket.

The other pilot cities include Ft. Worth, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, Stockton, Birmingham and Gary, Indiana.

Pre-Gestapo! - It took Hitler 8 years plus, to establish the internal police force to control the masses who then lived in fear of their own police. We cannot let this happen.

3/18/2015 11:50:41 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (33,403)
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from stargazzer:
I think the GOP canidates need to be asked [many times] this important questions and if elected will they get to the bottom of it all and get rid of conspitors in government??
Don't count on The canokie to do it as he is lieing to get elected much as Obama
All jokes aside I some times wonder if Trump is the most American canidate posible ?

I like this OLD School and protector of our Constitution .. Trey Gowdy from South Carolina.. at least I would like to see him Attorney General this next Administration

[Edited 3/18/2015 11:53:19 AM ]

3/18/2015 11:52:42 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

Wonderful things making Headlines Today...

McAlister is alleged to have used the NAACP Beloit branch debit card to make purchases at area stores and to have written checks from the organization for cable, cellphone and rent payments.

McAlister resigned from her position with the NAACP last November, and new leadership was put in place. Dorothy Harrell is now the NAACP Beloit branch president, and Dr. Dennis Baskin is the first vice president.

Lillie Wilson, president of the Wisconsin NAACP Conference of Branches and National NAACP board member, said the Beloit branch is moving forward to meet its mission. She said while funding is an immediate issue, it is seeking support from the community.

“Funding would be an issue due to the fact that right now they have no funds, but they will work around that. They are working hard to have their annual Freedom Fund dinner, and I’m sure the community will come out and support them,” Wilson said.

Following her arrest, McAlister was released pending a court date.

McAlister declined comment other than to say she is seeking legal counsel.

Armed black Muslims chant for the murder of police officers in Austin, Texas
Mar 17, 2015
‘YOU’RE MAKING MONEY OFF IT': Black Rapper and White Host Clash Over Use of N-word on CNN (VIDEO)
Mar 17, 2015
Border Agent Accuses DHS of Manipulating Border Security Stats: ‘The Border is Not Secure’
Mar 17, 2015
INFURIATING: The White House wants to Abolish Thanksgiving and Replace it With… WHAT?
Mar 17, 2015
NYC subway motorman Robert Bennett calls for Islamic State (ISIS) attack in rant
Mar 17, 2015
‘I Hate Everything About This Country’: Slutbag Rapper Reveals How Much She Hates ‘Fat White Americans’
Mar 17, 2015

ISLAM
Saudi Prince Warns Iran Deal Could Spark Mideast Nuclear Race
Mar 17, 2015
Passengers tackle Muslim mid-flight yelling ‘jihad, jihad,’ threatened to hijack plane from DC
Mar 17, 2015
Breaking: U.S. Air Force Vet Charged With Trying To Join ISIS
Mar 17, 2015
Muslim Student Wants ‘American Sniper’ Showing Canceled

3/18/2015 12:00:11 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

kanedog
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,746)
Onaway, MI
72, joined Dec. 2007

I keep telling ya invest in copper and lead

3/18/2015 12:51:05 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from stargazzer:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump announced plans Wednesday to form a presidential exploratory committee.

"I am the only one who can make America truly great again," the Republican businessman and reality television star declared in a statement announcing the move.

While a step short of a formal campaign launch, the formation of an exploratory allows him to begin raising money and hire staff as he weighs a White House bid. Trump said he's already hired political aides in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina, which host the first three contests on the presidential nominating calendar.

"I have a great love for our country, but it is a country that is in serious trouble," Trump said in a wide-ranging statement that called for rebuilding the nation's infrastructure, improving border security, strengthening the military and improving the economy. "Americans deserve better than what they get from their politicians who are all talk and no action."

The outspoken Republican has long hinted at presidential aspirations, but he appears more serious this time. He recently said he would not renew his contract with NBC for his reality show, "The Apprentice."

Trump is scheduled to appear in New Hampshire later in the week.

3/18/2015 2:11:05 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

TOKYO (AP) — Japanese police are investigating phone calls threatening to kill U.S. Ambassador Caroline Kennedy and another American envoy, authorities said Wednesday.

The calls to the U.S. Embassy targeted Kennedy and Alfred Magleby, the U.S. consul general on the southern island of Okinawa, according to an Okinawa police official who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to comment on an investigation by Tokyo authorities.

Kennedy, the daughter of the late President John F. Kennedy, arrived in Tokyo in November 2013 as the first woman to serve as U.S. ambassador to Japan. She was appointed by President Barack Obama after helping with his re-election campaign.

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said the U.S. government takes threats to American diplomats seriously.

Yea right ask Hillary Clinton about the 4 Diplomats in Benghazi how seriously she took them..

3/18/2015 4:54:29 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (44,884)
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

Do you think President Obama will be on the phone today congratulating his good friend Bibi Netanyahu on the Israeli election results? He congratulated Putin in Russia, and Rouhani in Iran..

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/03/18/white-house-refusing-to-congratulate-netanyahu-on-win/

3/18/2015 5:39:39 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

No, maybe an aid will call after he forms a full government in 30 days

3/18/2015 7:47:03 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

howdy star!

we live so close (400 miles) its a shame after all these years we have not made
more of effort to meet at least for coffee

3/18/2015 7:52:10 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

3/18/2015 7:55:26 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

I am sure glad the Republicans invited Benjamin (Bibi) Netanyahu to speak at Congress and he had to Balls to except and tell not only the United States whats what but the entire world about Iran ...

I hope these Low Life Liberals like Obama will pay politically for boycotting Netanyahu Speech..

..........................."Israel is our Friends .... Not IRAN...."

3/18/2015 8:10:53 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

3/18/2015 8:29:40 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

Glenn Beck says he is no longer a member of the Republican Party.

“I’ve made my decision — I’m out," Beck said on his radio show Wednesday, according to Mediaite.com. "I’m out of the Republican Party. I am not a Republican; I will not give a dime to the Republican Party. I’m out.”

The former Fox News host and founder of the Blaze supported the GOP during the last election cycle but has become disillusioned with the party in recent years over what he believes was its failure to stand up to the Obama administration — specifically, the Affordable Care Act and immigration reform.

“Four years ago I was with them," Beck said. "Four years ago I said, ‘Work from the inside, let’s change it, let’s get new guys in there.’"

But those efforts have proved futile, he said.

“They’re torpedoing the Constitution, and they’re doing it knowingly,” Beck said. “They’re taking on people like Mike Lee and Ted Cruz and they are torpedoing them. Knowingly. And these guys are standing for the Constitution.”

He added: "It's too late."

The GOP isn't the only group Beck is fed up with. Last week, Beck threatened to quit the National Rifle Association if it doesn't cut ties with Grover Norquist after one of his guests, Frank Gaffney, accused Norquist of being connected with the Muslim Brotherhood...

3/18/2015 8:35:28 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Making good on last fall's campaign commitments, Republicans advanced conservative budgets in both houses of Congress on Wednesday, setting up a veto struggle over the fate of the health care law and promising a whopping $5 trillion in spending cuts to erase deficits by the end of the coming decade.

The possibility of billions more for the Pentagon and an overhaul of the tax code also emerged as Republican priorities, although there were significant differences between the day-old proposal in the House and the one unveiled during the day by Senate Republicans.

Defense spending aside, Medicare was chief among them. Senate Republicans, already eying the 2016 elections, balked at a politically sensitive House plan to turn health care coverage for seniors into a voucher-like program for those who enroll beginning in 2024.

Republicans claimed a balanced-budget, no-tax-increase approach as the House Budget Committee neared an evening vote on its proposal. The Senate panel set its vote for Thursday.

..............................Lets keep hearing it from the GOP's

3/18/2015 9:01:01 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

The trouble with the GOP is the leadership in charge as they are PROGRESSIVE as well.
But I think are hope is with in the party and geting new faces that are not progressive in charge. Becks leaveing could help maybe or hurt

The progressives controling both partys for the last 30 and more has made fools of us the american people and have brought america to an new low. We do need to stand against every progressive and stand up for America, God Bless.

3/18/2015 10:08:49 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from stargazzer:
The trouble with the GOP is the leadership in charge as they are PROGRESSIVE as well.
But I think are hope is with in the party and geting new faces that are not progressive in charge. Becks leaveing could help maybe or hurt

The progressives controling both partys for the last 30 and more has made fools of us the american people and have brought america to an new low. We do need to stand against every progressive and stand up for America, God Bless.

Star....Explain how you can tell a PROGRESSIVE ???????......

3/19/2015 5:13:20 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from morles:
Star....Explain how you can tell a PROGRESSIVE ???????......

If their in government, democrat and breathing their progressive.

As for Republican & others it is much harder to tell but it is by how the vote or by what they support and when they do it. like if they seem a good conservitive but then fail at a crusal vote ect. and sometimes they take turns in doing so as to keep you & me fooled It takes a keen eye and memory but over time the Bushes have outed them selves as progressives and has McConal & Behoner also birds of a feather flock together.

3/19/2015 5:27:05 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

Also watch new people who are supported by Knowen progressives or not
Ben Carson has the backing of progressives
The tea party is pretty clean of progressives but progressives have and are trying to infiltrate so all need to be watched & scrutenised

3/19/2015 6:57:29 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

3/19/2015 7:02:43 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

ALWAYS WATCH THE OTHER HAND......
I'm not the Attorney General, but it took me less than an hour to find the cover up.

They have started investigating Loretta Lynch, Obama’s pick for Attorney General . . . and immediately could see there is an interesting connection.

It appears that when Loretta Lynch started Harvard, she co-founded an African-American sorority. There was only one other girl in this sorority, Sharon Malone. This name rings a bell..

The name of the wife of AG Holder is Sharon Malone, she is the sister of a known civil rights leader Vivien Malone -Jones (one of 2 black students who enrolled in all white University of Alabama). Both were born in 1959 and both went to Harvard at the same time. There were very few African American students in Harvard in 1977-1981, so it is rather certain that Loretta Lynch is an old college friend of Sharon Malone, the wife of the current AG Eric Holder.

Why is this connection so important? Holder will be investigated by Congress for totally lawless gun trafficking to Mexican drug cartels in Fast and Furious, IRS scandal, VA scandal, DOJ, NSA, EPA, FEC and other scandals. Most importantly, Holder covered up Obama’s use of a stolen CT Social Security number of Harrison J. Bounel 042-68-4425 and Obama’s use of bogus IDs.

It seems that a long time college friend of Holder’s wife was picked up as a gate keeper to continue all of the cover up by Holder . . . and shield Holder and Obama from criminal prosecution.

INTERESTING . .

3/19/2015 7:28:57 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

did you know?

3/19/2015 7:38:36 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

3/19/2015 7:39:38 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

3/19/2015 9:36:56 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

Yepper .. Can't believe that Congress can't see what this Obama and entire Admintration is nothing but a bunch Crooks.. Thief;s Racist Liars..the following is a fine example..

They have started investigating Loretta Lynch, Obama’s pick for Attorney General . . . and immediately could see there is an interesting connection.

It appears that when Loretta Lynch started Harvard, she co-founded an African-American sorority. There was only one other girl in this sorority, Sharon Malone. This name rings a bell..

The name of the wife of AG Holder is Sharon Malone, she is the sister of a known civil rights leader Vivien Malone -Jones (one of 2 black students who enrolled in all white University of Alabama). Both were born in 1959 and both went to Harvard at the same time. There were very few African American students in Harvard in 1977-1981, so it is rather certain that Loretta Lynch is an old college friend of Sharon Malone, the wife of the current AG Eric Holder.

Why is this connection so important? Holder will be investigated by Congress for totally lawless gun trafficking to Mexican drug cartels in Fast and Furious, IRS scandal, VA scandal, DOJ, NSA, EPA, FEC and other scandals. Most importantly, Holder covered up Obama’s use of a stolen CT Social Security number of Harrison J. Bounel 042-68-4425 and Obama’s use of bogus IDs.

It seems that a long time college friend of Holder’s wife was picked up as a gate keeper to continue all of the cover up by Holder . . . and shield Holder and Obama from criminal prosecution.

3/19/2015 11:15:28 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

BREAKING NEWS: Marine Corps Commandant Exposes the Treasonous Order Obama Issued to US Marines

A man at war should never abandon his weapons, especially if that man happens to be a part of the United States Marine Corps.

This basic doctrine, part of the Rifleman’s Creed, makes sense to nearly every single person on the planet, save of course for President Barack H. Obama.

Marine Corps Commandant Gen. Joseph Dunford revealed as much this past Tuesday, when he told the House Armed Services Committee that Obama had ordered our esteemed Marines to first destroy their weapons before they evacuated the U.S. Embassy in Yemen last month.

If you recall, on Feb. 10, the State Department decided to suspend all operations at the embassy and initiate an evacuation after the country was overrun by Iranian-affiliated Shiite Muslim rebels.

But that order itself was apparently not good enough for Obama, who also demanded that the Marines first destroy all their weapons, including the personal arms they were carrying. This means that they were left at the mercy of the Yemenis until they finally made it out of the country.

“It is my opinion that is an intolerable position … to be in a very dangerous situation, and depend on trusting the very people who have put us in that very dangerous situation to not do us any harm while we turn over all our weapons,” Rep. John Kline, himself a former Marine officer, opined during the committee hearing, according to the Marine Corps Times.

Indeed. Obama basically put our troops at grave risk — for no justifiable reason whatsoever. Furthermore, not only did he blatantly defy the Rifleman’s Creed, but he also violated his duty as commander in chief to protect our troops at all costs.

OBAMA needs to be held accountable for this disgraceful order.

[Edited 3/19/2015 11:17:17 AM ]

3/19/2015 5:43:13 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

3/19/2015 8:11:49 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

ALL LIVES MATTER!

3/19/2015 10:19:38 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

In 2008, Hillary Clinton promised Barack Obama, the president-elect, there would be no mystery about who was giving money to her family's globe-circling charities. She made a pledge to publish all the donors on an annual basis to ease concerns that as secretary of state she could be vulnerable to accusations of foreign influence.

At the outset, the Clinton Foundation did indeed publish what they said was a complete list of the names of more than 200,000 donors and has continued to update it. But in a breach of the pledge, the charity's flagship health program, which spends more than all of the other foundation initiatives put together, stopped making the annual disclosure in 2010, Reuters has found.

................Another little Mistake by the Clintons..

...............Hey what difference does it make!!!.

3/19/2015 10:34:27 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  
oh_lydia
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,142)
Upton, MA
69, joined May. 2013

The GOP needs to come up with a viable candidate soon. Otherwise, we may see Billary back in the big house .

3/19/2015 10:37:52 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

I agree... This is the trouble with the GOP they can't come up with a Outstanding Candidate

One that is a American and is for America and make America what it use to stand for..

Like Star said maybe Trump might be the answer even though I never was Trump fan..

3/19/2015 10:40:59 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  
oh_lydia
Upton, MA
69, joined May. 2013

The Trump has way too much history. No! He's a joke. Come on...a reality show host

3/19/2015 10:42:28 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

Just a thought... Ben Carson might also be the answer to draw some Minority votes..

3/19/2015 10:46:38 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  
oh_lydia
Upton, MA
69, joined May. 2013

I'm not trying to be disagreeable but I don't think he can cut it. Hillary would stomp all over him in the debates. I mean today he didn't know that the Balkans were NATO members. Those things jump out at voters who watch the debates.

3/19/2015 10:56:22 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  
oh_lydia
Upton, MA
69, joined May. 2013

Americans are tired of wars in the middle-east. The GOP needs to come up with someone who is not a war monger. Someone who has some diplomacy and try to come up with solutions to war rather than "bomb, bomb, bomb...bomb. Bomb, bomb Iran" as John McCain joked about in 2008. Most of the country didn't see the humor in that Beyond the fact that he had Sarah attached to his hip at the time

3/20/2015 9:15:18 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

A federal judge threatened Thursday to sanction the Justice Department if he finds that government lawyers misled him about the rollout of President Obama’s plan to shield up to 5 million people from deportation.

U.S. District Judge Andrew S. Hanen, visibly annoyed, confronted a U.S. deputy assistant attorney general over previous government assurances on the timing of the program.

He asked why he shouldn’t grant a discovery request for internal federal immigration documents — a request filed Thursday by 26 states that are suing over Obama’s executive actions on immigration.

Hanen ordered a freeze on the Obama plan on Feb. 16 in response to the lawsuit, which accuses the administration of overstepping the president’s authority.

U.S. immigration officials announce 2,000 arrests in nationwide raids

At a one-hour hearing in Brownsville, Hanen gave the Justice Department 48 hours to file a motion in response. He said he would then rule promptly on whether to require the government to produce documents concerning applications under Obama’s deferred action program.

The judge said that if he decided to impose sanctions, “the taxpayers of the [26] states would end up paying their own damages.”

Hanen’s barbed comments left little doubt that he sympathized with lawyers for the 26 states, who said they suffered “irreparable harm” when federal officials granted more than 100,000 applications for deferred action after Obama announced the program Nov. 20. He said government lawyers had assured him that “nothing was happening” regarding the applications.

The outcome of the hearing further delayed the administration’s attempts to resolve the court case and proceed with the immigration program during his last two years in office. The program, one of the president’s signature initiatives, is opposed by Republicans, who control legislatures in most of the 26 states suing, led by Texas.

Go Texas Go...

3/20/2015 9:25:12 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

I'm not realy a fan of any of the GOP possibilitys but they are all a 1000 times better than what we got or Hillary would be. I say let the prosses weed them out and hope we don't end up with a progressive

3/20/2015 9:38:36 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

Not only did the petulant Obama administration not congratulate Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on his impressive come-from-behind win in Tuesday’s elections, they couldn’t even find it within themselves to mention his name.

White House political director David Simas appeared early Wednesday on CNN’s “New Day,” and congratulated the “Israeli people.”

“We want to congratulate the Israeli people for the democratic process, for the election that they just engaged in with all the parties that engaged in that election,”

............This Liberal Administration is so WRONG... Hope they pay for it this next election..

3/20/2015 6:51:29 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

House Speaker John Boehner is heading to Israel as already strained relations between the White House and newly re-elected Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hit a new low this week.

On the surface, the Republican leader's announcement Friday that he'll visit Israel looks like a jab at the White House.

But a congressional aide insisted that Boehner's trip — during the two-week congressional recess that begins March 30 — was planned before new rifts developed over Netanyahu's address to Congress and the prime minister's remarks this week about the peace process.

3/21/2015 3:49:08 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  
oh_lydia
Upton, MA
69, joined May. 2013

Quote from morles:
Not only did the petulant Obama administration not congratulate Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on his impressive come-from-behind win in Tuesday’s elections, they couldn’t even find it within themselves to mention his name.

White House political director David Simas appeared early Wednesday on CNN’s “New Day,” and congratulated the “Israeli people.”

“We want to congratulate the Israeli people for the democratic process, for the election that they just engaged in with all the parties that engaged in that election,”

............This Liberal Administration is so WRONG... Hope they pay for it this next election..

President Obama called Bibi on the phone to congratulate him.

3/21/2015 4:38:15 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

I don't believe it...

3/21/2015 4:48:56 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

If Obama called ... Obama is a bigger Hypocrite than even originally thought..

............and did Obama tell Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu how much money the USA Tax payers donated to his opposition..

3/21/2015 5:13:06 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  
oh_lydia
Upton, MA
69, joined May. 2013

Quote from morles:
If Obama called ... Obama is a bigger Hypocrite than even originally thought..

............and did Obama tell Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu how much money the USA Tax payers donated to his opposition..

You don't want to know what he told him. It would start your day off very badly.

3/21/2015 5:22:23 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from oh_lydia:
You don't want to know what he told him. It would start your day off very badly.

Don't bother to tell me either .. the weather today is bad enough...

3/21/2015 7:37:26 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

US "Isolated" As Key Ally Japan Considers Joining China-Led Bank
Zero Hedge

And then there were none. Like dominoes, US allies have fallen in line on the heels of the UK's decision to join the China-sponsored Asian Infrastructure Investment bank and now, the stanuchest supporter of Washington's position on the venture looks set to defect as well.

www.zerohedge.com

Related Links

De-Dollarization Accelerates As More Of Washington's "Allies" Defect To China-Led Bank | Zero Hedge
"Ignoring direct pleas from the Obama administration, Europe’s biggest economies have declared their desire to become founding members of a new Chinese-led Asian investment bank that the United States views as a rival to the World Bank and other institutions set up at the height of American power af…
zerohedge.com · Mar 19, 2015

European Allies Defy U.S. In Joining China-Led Development Bank
Germany, Italy, and France have become members of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, one week after the U.K. joined. The U.S. says there's no need for another international lending institution.
NPR · Mar 17, 2015

Why Britain Joining China-Led Bank Is a Sign of American Decline
SINGAPORE -- The U.S. can no longer dominate world history. A new power has also arrived. The British decision to join the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank was an epochal event. It may have heralded the end of the American century and the arrival...
The Huffington Post· Mar 16, 2015

[Edited 3/21/2015 7:38:58 AM ]

3/21/2015 7:44:04 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

3/21/2015 7:49:02 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

3/21/2015 7:51:58 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

3/21/2015 11:37:09 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

Clinton is to this nation that Cup of Crap is to DH... Pain in the ASS...

3/21/2015 12:27:31 PM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

Tehran (AFP) - Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Saturday ruled out any cooperation with the United States in the troubled Middle East, saying talks with Washington are confined to nuclear issues.
Related Stories

In a closely watched speech marking the Persian new year festival of Nowruz, Khamenei took steps to quell speculation that any nuclear deal with the West could lead to a wider rapprochement.

"No way," he told a raucous crowd in the northeastern holy city of Mashhad, on the chances of an agreement on Iran's atomic programme having other policy implications.

"Negotiations with the United States are on the nuclear issue and nothing else," he said.

"US objectives on regional matters are the opposite to our objectives," Khamenei said, accusing Washington of creating instability in Syria, Libya and Egypt.

His remarks were greeted by chants of "Death to America" from the tightly packed thousands who gathered to hear him speak.

Khamenei's comments appeared to be a blunt rejection of overtures made by US President Barack Obama that a nuclear deal could lead to cooperation in the Middle East, chiefly against Islamic State jihadists in Iraq and Syria.

Iran is currently in talks with the United States and other major world powers over ending the 12-year standoff over its disputed nuclear programme.

With time running out on a March 31 deadline for a political deal, the two sides said they remained at odds as negotiations broke up in Lausanne, Switzerland on Friday.

The talks are set to resume on Wednesday.

Khamenei, who spoke for more than an hour, reiterated that Iran wants sanctions lifted under a nuclear deal, backed his negotiating team and called on all Iranians to support the government's aims.

"The lifting of sanctions is part of the negotiations and not the outcome," he said, insisting there could be no delay between the implementation of a deal and the removal of sanctions.

"Sanctions are the only tool that the enemy has against our nation," he added, calling on the country to intensify its domestic economy, stating that relying on foreign help was not a risk worth taking.

Khamenei also dismissed as "insincere" a near five-minute video address for Nowruz that Obama made to the leaders and people of Iran, in which he urged them to choose opportunity over isolation.

He denied a suggestion from Obama that there were people in Iran who did not want a diplomatic solution to the nuclear issue.

"What the Iranian nation does not want is to accept what the Americans want to impose by force," he added. "Officials, our negotiators and the people will not accept it at all."

3/22/2015 8:35:25 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

More and more school districts are pulling out of Michelle Obama’s federal school lunch mandates. Now, the program is going after pre-schoolers.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/feds-to-weigh-children-in-daycare/

3/22/2015 8:40:12 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

President Obama promised that his executive order on immigration would make us more secure. How does letting criminals loose accomplish that?

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/03/20/by-the-way-ice-just-released-thousands-more-violent-criminal-illegal-aliens-onto-american-streets-n1973552

3/22/2015 8:41:41 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

Mandatory voting? Another crazy Obama idea. (In Chicago, this would also apply to all the dead voters.)

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/03/19/obama-confirms-i-really-love-mandates/

3/22/2015 8:44:16 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

Enjoy your first Spring barbecue this weekend - while the Obama administration looks for ways to regulate the fun out of it.

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/backyard-burger-and-wiener-roasts-targeted-by-epa/article/2561474

3/22/2015 9:43:43 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been one of the most beloved Israeli politicians in the history of Christian Zionism. It has been a religio-political match made in heaven, with Christian Right leaders providing Netanyahu with money in Israel and political clout in the U.S., and the Israeli leader putting up with an Evangelical end-times theology.

But while Netanyahu is still in office, his Christian Zionist dance partners have changed. They no longer adhere to the fantastical, but generally passive end-times theology from which Christian Zionism emerged. Today’s Christian Zionists hail from apostolic and prophetic movements such as the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR), a demon-haunted new generation of American religio-politics, which may change the terms of the American-Israeli right-wing partnership in the bargain.

...............Another Great move by this Administration !!! Thanks Obama..

3/22/2015 9:54:01 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

A Reporter Asks President Obama An Unexpected Question at a Photo-Op… And It Does Not Go Well

By Kyle Becker

When President Obama has an agenda to push, you best not interrupt him.

At least, that was his tacit message to one reporter that decided to go “off message” with a trifling question about the terrorist state Iran ostensibly seeking a nuclear weapon.

The Blaze reported, via Young Cons:

After Obama finished speaking at the Department of Energy, a reporter asked the president if there had been any “progress” on the “Iran talks.”

Obama quickly undercut the question, proclaiming, “I’m sorry, we’re talking about energy. It’s a great story. So, hopefully you’ll focus on it.”

“We gotta try, sir,” Smith then replied.

“This is a really important story,” Obama shot back.

“And there are often more than one at a time, sir,” the reporter rebutted.

“Yeah, but this one really matters,” Obama added.

A story about a terrorist-exporting nation seeking nuclear weapons is not a story that “matters”? Perhaps the President could clear that up for us – well, if he allowed follow-up questions from real journalists, that is.

The truth is that foreign policy often appears to bore the President, because it can’t usually be used as a pretense to expand government power. “Climate change,” on the other hand…

3/22/2015 10:23:55 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

3/22/2015 10:28:20 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

3/22/2015 10:53:37 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

On Thursday, former Republican Governor Mike Huckabee of Arkansas said President Obama “resents” the strength of Benjamin Netanyahu, whose Likud Party was victorious in Tuesday’s national elections.

When Newsmax TV host Steve Malzberg asked why Obama resents Netanyahu, Huckabee answered, “It’s hard for me to understand that,” later adding, “The only thing I can fathom is he has such an extraordinary sense of identity with, sympathy for, many of the other Middle Eastern nations.”

“I think he resents very much the strength of Benjamin Netanyahu, who is absolutely forthright in his understanding of what the threats are with Islamic jihadism, a term that President Obama cannot bring himself to utter, nor can his administration,” Huckabee added.

3/22/2015 11:09:15 AM Conservative Review... We LOVE OUR COUNTRY | Page 2  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

(CNN)Ted Cruz is first out the gate.

The first-term senator from Texas will announce Monday that he's running for the Republican presidential nomination, CNN has confirmed from two aides to Cruz. He will make his official declaration in Lynchburg, Virginia, at Liberty University, the largest Christian university in the world.

The news was first reported by the Houston Chronicle.

Cruz, 44, will be the first candidate to formally throw his hat in the ring for what's expected to be a crowded GOP primary, with more than a dozen high-profile Republicans expressing serious interest in a White House run.

I am not a real Ted Cruz fan as him being born in Canada is going to be questioned over and over again but he is legal to run..

I might add Ted Cruz is very much American Christian and a bit Anti Muslim.. which we need..