Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

D. hispanic singles near me In this guide, we want to give you some terrific examples of some of the Christian dating concerns that you need to be asking of a new potential mate. HE SAID– Every person has a single friend they feel would be perfect for you. modesto listcrawler Generating your effort to preserve the conversation going will support make the evening much more enjoyable for each of you, and could even increase the possibilities of a second date.

megahookup login

52% say that meeting individuals who share your beliefs or values is a main reason they use on line dating. carson city singles group I believe single guys need to just sit at house watching television. Mahajan has introduced men and women within the community to each and every other and several have effectively turned friendships into marriages. onlyfans vermont Speaking about their profession can offer some insight into whether or not they re additional analytical or creative.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/9/2015 9:37:09 AM How many others are outraged???  
cinnamonnhaze
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,524)
Minneapolis, MN
73, joined Apr. 2014

I've been really upset for quite sometime now, but the most recent footage on the news showing yet another white police officer shooting yet another black man (IN THE BACK) has me so upset, appalled, disgusted that I just can't sit back (in my little white racist town) any longer.
Hoping we could start the discussion here. And not just talk about it!
What can "we" (all of us) do in our own communities to show that we're fed up & not going to take it anymore?!?
I am so sick of police & politicians & the rich getting away with murder (yes, murder!) & very very rarely getting any punishment for it.
It seems like nothing gets accomplished until women get involved.
Girls! Let's get involved!!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/9/2015 4:09:52 PM How many others are outraged???  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (93,539)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

Yes that was very disturbing to look at

4/9/2015 7:44:34 PM How many others are outraged???  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
49, joined Sep. 2014

Instead of posting on a datesite....why not try and start something to gather folks of all races in your city....
Talking about behind the scenes...dont help.

When i see you on the news...ill know you mean buisness and you backed up what you feel.

4/9/2015 8:15:52 PM How many others are outraged???  
cinnamonnhaze
Minneapolis, MN
73, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from nothingneeded:
Instead of posting on a datesite....why not try and start something to gather folks of all races in your area.

I live in a town of less than 500. When I campaigned locally - door to door for Obama & the other liberals - I had 2 arson threats, 5 death threats & a whole bunch of other crap. I NEVER backed down! I was thrown off people's property because they accused me of being a "terrorist supporter". Trust me, Sista, when I say "I'm out there". I was the one person in my district who volunteered to be arrested to protest the racist running against my local state rep. I volunteer. I donate my time, my goods & money when I can.
THIS is the only "social media" I do. I don't do Facebook or any of the other "me me me" crap. I started DH as a joke with a co-worker. Trust me, it's NOT my dating source. I read all my messages & answer very few.
I grew up in such "inner city" poor conditions I now joke about being an inner-city-white-girl. I know poverty & discrimination. My dad used to have to stand in a freakin CHEESE LINE when I was little to get our dairy products. My father was a WWII Vet & my uncle was held in a Japanese prison camp. All my uncles served in WWII.
My family, when they did better, they paid it back or forward or whatever.
Trust me. My face is not buried in a computer screen 24/7 on my down time.
And here, this little town, I've been roughed up by more than one sheriff for standing my ground & sticking up for my "not so white friends". Actually, I had a little meeting with a deputy 2 days ago & tomorrow I go to speak to the county attorney first & then THE sheriff about a similar dispute.
There's a young black boy missing in Mpls. If he hasn't been found by Saturday, I'm bringing my Bloodhound down there to search the Mississippi river banks & surrounding woods.
Now tell me sweetie, what do YOU do for the cause?

4/9/2015 8:33:06 PM How many others are outraged???  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
49, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from cinnamonnhaze:
I live in a town of less than 500. When I campaigned locally - door to door for Obama & the other liberals - I had 2 arson threats, 5 death threats & a whole bunch of other crap. I NEVER backed down! I was thrown off people's property because they accused me of being a "terrorist supporter". Trust me, Sista, when I say "I'm out there". I was the one person in my district who volunteered to be arrested to protest the racist running against my local state rep. I volunteer. I donate my time, my goods & money when I can.
THIS is the only "social media" I do. I don't do Facebook or any of the other "me me me" crap. I started DH as a joke with a co-worker. Trust me, it's NOT my dating source. I read all my messages & answer very few.
I grew up in such "inner city" poor conditions I now joke about being an inner-city-white-girl. I know poverty & discrimination. My dad used to have to stand in a freakin CHEESE LINE when I was little to get our dairy products. My father was a WWII Vet & my uncle was held in a Japanese prison camp. All my uncles served in WWII.
My family, when they did better, they paid it back or forward or whatever.
Trust me. My face is not buried in a computer screen 24/7 on my down time.
And here, this little town, I've been roughed up by more than one sheriff for standing my ground & sticking up for my "not so white friends". Actually, I had a little meeting with a deputy 2 days ago & tomorrow I go to speak to the county attorney first & then THE sheriff about a similar dispute.
There's a young black boy missing in Mpls. If he hasn't been found by Saturday, I'm bringing my Bloodhound down there to search the Mississippi river banks & surrounding woods.
Now tell me sweetie, what do YOU do for the cause?

Im not your sista...nor your sweetie....i read the first paragraph and the last sentence.
Good for you....and what im doing...doesn't matter because it wasnt me that created a thread about being outraged.

4/9/2015 8:53:41 PM How many others are outraged???  
cinnamonnhaze
Minneapolis, MN
73, joined Apr. 2014

Im not your sista...nor your sweetie....i read the first paragraph and the last sentence.
Good for you....and what im doing...doesn't matter because it wasnt me that created a thread about being outraged.

If you don't have the patience, concentration, or knowledge to finish reading a post, then don't post.
Good luck making it to my age. YOU are about to be a minority. Then you'll be pleading with people to stand up for your civil rights.

4/9/2015 9:27:14 PM How many others are outraged???  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
49, joined Sep. 2014

If you don't have the patience, concentration, or knowledge to finish reading a post, then don't post.
Good luck making it to my age. YOU are about to be a minority. Then you'll be pleading with people to stand up for your civil rights.

Has nothing to do with patience, nor concentration.

Did i burst your bubble because me asa "Black" person didnt jump through hoops because one white person is trying to make everyone believe that you're outraged about police,politicians and rich getting away with murder?

Age...means nothing if your not wise in your thinking.

4/15/2015 5:46:48 PM How many others are outraged???  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,801)
Boone, NC
49, joined Jan. 2012

This is why whites can't do anything for blacks in their communities, because they are so racist towards them! Your replies to the OP have been nothing but rude. Why do you all have to have something against ALL white people because of the actions of one white person?

4/15/2015 8:04:13 PM How many others are outraged???  
cinnamonnhaze
Minneapolis, MN
73, joined Apr. 2014

Can I get an "Amen"?
Thank you!
Yes, it bugs the crap out of me.
Ya know, there was a little (black) child missing here in Minnesota. I took my day off, packed up my Bloodhound (the younger one) & we went searching in the spot he was last seen. Sadly, that sweet little gorgeous boy was found dead, in the Mississippi. Bound in duct tape. The main suspect is his own father. It leaves me heartbroken. It's not his race. It's not because of his race. It's because of the inhumanity of it all. Cops & adults. Kids & crimes. I'm tired of it all being overlooked. I'm tired of "certain" people getting away with MURDER no matter what the circumstances are.
I'm not rich, nor will I ever be. But my time on this earth, no matter what the ramifications are to me, I will always stand up & do the right thing. To look out for the people that have less than I do.
As for the "bitter" woman, she should tread very lightly. People help people who help themselves. I will always lend a helping hand when I can. I don't give a rats a** about your gender, your color, your sexual preference. I only care about the injustice of it all. And you know what? My crazy old dead grandmother (who unwittingly) raised racist children, would be (& probably is!) very proud of THIS granddaughter who speaks her mind & holds her ground & never let's the bullies of this world hold her down. I learned from my immigrant grandmother - & NOT from my racist parents - to stand up for those who are (at the moment) unable to stand up for themselves.
You'll have to kill me to change me!
And then I will haunt your hateful hearts.
I hope for peace. I hope we can pull together & learn from each other. I will stand strong with my brothers & sisters of ALL races & religions.
I am not giving up on the good of the human race.
Peace out! (lol - yes, I'm at the end of the "flower children" generation)

Take THAT, all you haters. I will say a little prayer for you! (& I do believe that was a line in a Motown song!)

4/15/2015 9:49:06 PM How many others are outraged???  

rcd5
Minot, ND
61, joined Aug. 2013

I'm mixed.I have White,black,and,native American blood and i can say this-we need to look past the color of ones skin.Be it white,black,red,purple or freaking pink! Its whats inside that counts.CHARACTER.

4/16/2015 5:39:56 PM How many others are outraged???  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
49, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from lookin4him2012:
This is why whites can't do anything for blacks in their communities, because they are so racist towards them! Your replies to the OP have been nothing but rude. Why do you all have to have something against ALL white people because of the actions of one white person?

Serious

No this is why black people dont get excited because behind clothes doors...its a different story...plus...im not impressed by someone that tries to speak on things such as....sista,motown,etc...like thats really a icebreaker to be accepted.

4/16/2015 6:09:11 PM How many others are outraged???  
cinnamonnhaze
Minneapolis, MN
73, joined Apr. 2014

Serious

No this is why black people dont get excited because behind clothes doors...its a different story...plus...im not impressed by someone that tries to speak on things such as....sista,motown,etc...like thats really a icebreaker to be accepted.

I'm not trying to break YOUR friged block of ice. Apparently you hate everyone.
As for "sista", that's what I say to my WHITE neighbor/friend, it's what I tell my 2 Bloodhounds (I suppose a Bloodhound is a racist breed of dog to you) when I tell my young dog to watch my old deaf dog ("go watch your sista") when they go outside, it's what I call my SISTER!
Motown? I've been a Motown fan since I was a toddler. Listen to Ms. Ross all the time.
YOU are the racist here. You took an issue that everyone of all races should be outraged about & you made it all about YOU.
I pity you. So bitter. So defensive. So self centered. You refuse to see the good in anyone.
Go off & have yourself your own pity party somewhere else.
And Ms. Looking is right. The truly racist "white" people are racists because of people like you. If anyone tries to put out an olive branch, you're ready to poison it.
I feel sorry for you. When it's time to meet your maker, don't be surprised when the gates are slammed - with you on the outside.

btw, it's "closed" doors, not "clothes" - they go on hangers in closets.

[Edited 4/16/2015 6:12:44 PM ]

4/16/2015 6:45:19 PM How many others are outraged???  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
49, joined Sep. 2014

I'm not trying to break YOUR friged block of ice. Apparently you hate everyone.
As for "sista", that's what I say to my WHITE neighbor/friend, it's what I tell my 2 Bloodhounds (I suppose a Bloodhound is a racist breed of dog to you) when I tell my young dog to watch my old deaf dog ("go watch your sista") when they go outside, it's what I call my SISTER!
Motown? I've been a Motown fan since I was a toddler. Listen to Ms. Ross all the time.
YOU are the racist here. You took an issue that everyone of all races should be outraged about & you made it all about YOU.
I pity you. So bitter. So defensive. So self centered. You refuse to see the good in anyone.
Go off & have yourself your own pity party somewhere else.
And Ms. Looking is right. The truly racist "white" people are racists because of people like you. If anyone tries to put out an olive branch, you're ready to poison it.
I feel sorry for you. When it's time to meet your maker, don't be surprised when the gates are slammed - with you on the outside.

btw, it's "closed" doors, not "clothes" - they go on hangers in closets.

I guess all your praying means this.since you like using it so much.
No bitterness here...but I see right through who you.

Again...not impressed...and i really hope that by the time I reach your age...im not as immature as yourself.

4/16/2015 6:53:14 PM How many others are outraged???  
cinnamonnhaze
Minneapolis, MN
73, joined Apr. 2014

Sista, you better pray very very hard.

4/16/2015 7:06:10 PM How many others are outraged???  
cinnamonnhaze
Minneapolis, MN
73, joined Apr. 2014

The "" was at your inability to spell.
1) racist - not "races"
(those are what horses do)
2) closed - "not "clothes"
(those go on hangers)

Buy a bible AND a dictionary - or do you spell it "d*cksionary"?

4/16/2015 7:10:05 PM How many others are outraged???  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
49, joined Sep. 2014

Sista, you better pray very very hard.

You dont know how much i pray..and im not moved by your comments.
I probably know God more then you even believe in him...let alone have more of a relationship.

4/16/2015 8:35:36 PM How many others are outraged???  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
49, joined Sep. 2014

Instead of posting on a datesite....why not try and start something to gather folks of all races in your city....

When i see you on the news...ill know you mean buisness and you backed up what you feel.

Read what i said ...because i said nothing about being racist...which means folks that think they're superior.

I said folks of all races,meaning of different culture.

4/16/2015 11:21:53 PM How many others are outraged???  

smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,095)
Baltimore, MD
36, joined Dec. 2012

I am outraged.

4/24/2015 8:33:12 PM How many others are outraged???  

fearless8841
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,114)
North Pole, AK
44, joined Jan. 2012

Has nothing to do with patience, nor concentration.

Did i burst your bubble because me asa "Black" person didnt jump through hoops because one white person is trying to make everyone believe that you're outraged about police,politicians and rich getting away with murder?

Age...means nothing if your not wise in your thinking.

I knew I'd like your posts.

5/1/2015 5:52:52 PM How many others are outraged???  

peachy1954
Over 2,000 Posts (2,491)
Sacramento, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010

I will respectfully disagree that talking on a date site is not going to be productive. It can be the beginning of groups that will gather and work behind the scenes to resolve problems. What are called grass roots efforts are often started by so called do-gooder outsiders looking in at problems and wanting to help and not being put off by people who believe they can not understand or will not stick around when the going gets tough to bring the power of numbers and dollars to bear for resolutions.

I have lived long enough to see many programs and laws come on line to help minorities some good; Head Start, WIC, Voter Registration, Handicapped parking and Mass transit, Fatherhood initiatives and Habitat Homes; some not so good like the BIA, Stop and frisk, Welfare, some of the work training programs, High-rise low income slum managed rental housing, No child left behind, and archiaic gun laws. Some ideas succeed and some fail.

What will NEVER succeed is and "Us Against them" or "Us FOR them" mentality. Separate is never Equal. And when you want to help you have to listen more than you speak and respect everyone on the team as equal members not bang your chest and say look what I swooped in and did with my power and money only to leave and leave the root evil to raise it's head again and again.

Ferguson is a great example. A small working class multi ethnic neighborhood squeezed by regentrification, airport growth, and feast famine military production. The housing bubble burst there 40 years ago and homes that families sweat blood to buy decayed and became over priced rentals and sold out for dismal apartments and underfunded school systems where few got a quality education or after school programs. With little or nothing to do or hope to strive for thug power mentality swept up kids from good and bad families alike. Drugs, teen pregnancy rates, and punitive fines set families back a generation or more. How do I know? I lived there and was squeezed out by land speculators that first came in and said our homes were "poisoned" by asbestos siding and waited until medical crisis and layoffs allowed them to buy our home for pennys. Over the years I saw families that were once leaders of the community crumble and give up on the dream. As far as policing issues it is no secret that Ferguson had decades of internal problems. Efforts were made to integrate the force and make it a neighborhood force with homeownership required but the first thing people want to scream now is brutality when some of these thugs are spoiling for a life or death battle at the least provocation. Rioting and burning down businesses help no one. Body cameras, accountability, and citizen review that has real teeth in it does. So does making it possible to control the parking lot sales of high powered weapons that require a Swat tactical offensive. Peaceful permitted demonstrations and people stepping forward and demanding restraint and accountability is what will build trust. Being willing to pay taxes and put money where your mouth is will solve problems. Handwringing and disrespecting others or being Hyper sensitive that someone is disrespecting you when they are calling for the same things you are is not going to get anyone anywhere.

5/3/2015 8:48:26 AM How many others are outraged???  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
49, joined Sep. 2014

Oh boy.

5/10/2015 8:58:06 PM How many others are outraged???  
transformative
Hartford, CT
41, joined Apr. 2015

your fury over being invalidated by nothingneeded is making u look like a nut. besides, she pops up as a b*tch in other threads. wasting your time!

5/11/2015 1:39:18 PM How many others are outraged???  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
49, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from transformative:
your fury over being invalidated by nothingneeded is making u look like a nut. besides, she pops up as a b*tch in other threads. wasting your time!

I hope you get the job you lost all information about and instead of preparing the night before...post an hour before the interview on dh that you lost the information.
Who the heck does that?

I rather be a b*tch then a airhead

5/21/2015 1:19:11 AM How many others are outraged???  
cinnamonnhaze
Minneapolis, MN
73, joined Apr. 2014

I rather be a b*tch then a airhead

Well, congratulations!!! Seems as though you've achieved great success at that.
Do you kick puppies & spit on kittens? Maybe you trip the blind & shove the elderly.
Remember this when you need a little kindness one day & no one is there to lend a hand.
Karma.

5/22/2015 1:38:07 PM How many others are outraged???  

janet5360
Pittsburgh, PA
64, joined Dec. 2013

I gauge level of racism with education. I have read many racial comments from both black and white. I noticed from my on viewpoint that if a person feels good about themselves they have very little reason not to to feel good about others. Just because someone is in a position of authority does not give them the right to act on it. The more educated a person is the better decision making. We were both black and white served with just role models and should refer to them as example. The time has come to move forward.

5/27/2015 10:09:18 AM How many others are outraged???  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
49, joined Sep. 2014

Well, congratulations!!! Seems as though you've achieved great success at that.
Do you kick puppies & spit on kittens? Maybe you trip the blind & shove the elderly.
Remember this when you need a little kindness one day & no one is there to lend a hand.
Karma.

You really need to get over this thread and move on.

5/27/2015 12:20:41 PM How many others are outraged???  
cinnamonnhaze
Minneapolis, MN
73, joined Apr. 2014

No insult for Janet....?

"get over this thread"???
YOU can always stop posting.
As for "getting over" anything, this has all finally just started. People are starting to wake up. This isn't just a "black & white" issue. This "issue" touches on a lot of the wrongs in our society. It's just so sad that it had to come to murders being committed by the citizens we pay to protect us - the ones we're supposed to trust. It isn't just minorities that don't trust the system anymore. It's so many of us.
Example: my friend was recently put through the ringer by a sheriff. She was pulled over - for driving a "manly" truck - HER truck - with HER name on the side because she owns a Equine business. He kept her & harassed her for nearly an hour. Why? Cracked tail light plastic. The light worked so nothing was illegal at all.
I get followed by sheriffs all the time. I've been physically man-handled by 3......so far. One in my own home that I had to see a doctor for. No. I'm not dead, but you see, this thing that outrages me goes on EVERYWHERE! Sure, there are good law enforcement officers but too many people are allowed to be in law enforcement or the military that just shouldn't be allowed to have those jobs. Short fuses, narsasistic personality types. Those who believe they are above the law because they enforce the law. Where I live, it's mainly women & Native Americans who get roughed up & I have far too many examples where I've BEEN THERE, tried to step in. And YES, I'd be the first one to protest & have my butt thrown in jail to do the right thing. I do believe you mentioned "until you see me on the news....." Well, been there, done that. Check old Mpls news footage about protests & conflicts - I'm in there.

Now, little Miss Nothingneeded, if you need nothing, then go away.

5/27/2015 2:41:46 PM How many others are outraged???  
josiemae
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,402)
District Heights, MD
61, joined Jan. 2008

We cannot fight fire with fire and expect to have no destruction. It is a great idea to present this topic. We know there is a problem and we must take a step to resolve it. First, we need to understand what the problem really is and then we search for ways to solve it. However, we cannot stand aside and do nothing about it, and expect the problem to go away. How to solve it is not an individual thing, but each person coming together with ideas and applying the right ones to make it work. The blame game, and doing nothing, will not solve it. Sometimes, in order to move forward, we have to put our differences aside and work on the issues for the betterment of our children, our families, our communities and the nation and extend throughout the entire globe.

5/28/2015 3:27:05 PM How many others are outraged???  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
49, joined Sep. 2014

To present the topic in a area that is hardly viewed is not helping the process that op is trying to convey.

This was posted almost two months ago...and only 5??6 different people commented.

Women are not the only ones outraged, there are men's sons,not just the women's sons that are being killed too.
And men are getting harrased in different other ways.

So again i say, what publicity is op's thread getting when its only placed in an area that not even most women on dh views.

To place in a low frequent area I question how much op claims she is doing in her community.

5/29/2015 12:23:32 PM How many others are outraged???  
cinnamonnhaze
Minneapolis, MN
73, joined Apr. 2014

@ Nothing
I appreciate your input. I don't just discuss it here. I have plenty of friends of all races & religions, gay, straight, transitioning, & hell I even know a few cross-dressers. We talk about lots of issues & there really isn't much that's off the table.
All I know is that more of us need to do more. I can't do much alone but it won't keep me from trying.
My friends have suggested that I run for "office" of some sort. Can't. I don't have enough money. Isn't that the saddest part? To be elected to anything anymore you have to "buy" your way in. That's the first thing that should change. Unfortunately our Supreme Court just made it easier to "buy your way into office".
How do I fix that? How does anyone?
That's why it's critical to know WHO you're voting for & what they might do once they're in office.

I had a little "sheriff encounter" last night. What I have learned is you better have a witness no matter what color your skin is & that's a sad statement.

What I've found out - in my tiny town - if you want a sheriff to show up, ask them NOT to come.

About a month ago I was begging a sheriff to get out here. 14 phone calls & 5 hours later he got here. I live in freakin Mayberry. There's never any "emergency" around here. And to know the rediculous amount they get paid - by people like me - it pisses me off. It pissed my town off so bad that the mayor called in the sheriffs dept & told them to shape the hell up or they are going to stop paying them. Gotta say, I do love my mayor! We need more people like him to run for office & more women & people of all races & religions. Maybe then things will start to change.

On the funny side - several WHITE men are very annoyed by this thread. (I get my fair share of hate mail) So we must be doing something right...

5/29/2015 1:27:47 PM How many others are outraged???  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
49, joined Sep. 2014

@ Nothing
I appreciate your input. I don't just discuss it here. I have plenty of friends of all races & religions, gay, straight, transitioning, & hell I even know a few cross-dressers. We talk about lots of issues & there really isn't much that's off the table.
All I know is that more of us need to do more. I can't do much alone but it won't keep me from trying.
My friends have suggested that I run for "office" of some sort. Can't. I don't have enough money. Isn't that the saddest part? To be elected to anything anymore you have to "buy" your way in. That's the first thing that should change. Unfortunately our Supreme Court just made it easier to "buy your way into office".
How do I fix that? How does anyone?
That's why it's critical to know WHO you're voting for & what they might do once they're in office.

I had a little "sheriff encounter" last night. What I have learned is you better have a witness no matter what color your skin is & that's a sad statement.

What I've found out - in my tiny town - if you want a sheriff to show up, ask them NOT to come.

About a month ago I was begging a sheriff to get out here. 14 phone calls & 5 hours later he got here. I live in freakin Mayberry. There's never any "emergency" around here. And to know the rediculous amount they get paid - by people like me - it pisses me off. It pissed my town off so bad that the mayor called in the sheriffs dept & told them to shape the hell up or they are going to stop paying them. Gotta say, I do love my mayor! We need more people like him to run for office & more women & people of all races & religions. Maybe then things will start to change.

On the funny side - several WHITE men are very annoyed by this thread. (I get my fair share of hate mail) So we must be doing something right...

Again....alllllll you just said...has nothing to do with what i mentioned.
The hate emails....does not mean you're doing anything right.
And if your so bold and happy to state every detail of allll the encounters you face.
Why not share your outraged fram of mind in a frequently visit forum?

[Edited 5/29/2015 1:28:33 PM ]

5/29/2015 4:20:45 PM How many others are outraged???  
cinnamonnhaze
Minneapolis, MN
73, joined Apr. 2014

Wow. Everyone was right.
You really are a b*tch.

5/29/2015 8:31:22 PM How many others are outraged???  

reenie4
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,741)
Milwaukee, WI
60, joined Dec. 2007

First, let me point out that not every news situation is accurate and factual. I happen to believe in the justice system. Now, am I saying "all" law enforcement officials are innocent... hell no, but before I can take a stance, and make my voice heard, or even suggest something as you state...."nothing gets accomplished until women are involved" Sorry, but I feel that statement is rubbish, I need all the facts. Once I have all the facts, I can rationalize and know right from wrong and "ALWAYS" stand for what is right!

5/30/2015 10:02:55 AM How many others are outraged???  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
49, joined Sep. 2014

Wow. Everyone was right.
You really are a b*tch.

Truth hurts huh?

[Edited 5/30/2015 10:03:07 AM ]

6/3/2015 12:01:28 PM How many others are outraged???  
josiemae
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,402)
District Heights, MD
61, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from janet5360:
I gauge level of racism with education. I have read many racial comments from both black and white. I noticed from my on viewpoint that if a person feels good about themselves they have very little reason not to to feel good about others. Just because someone is in a position of authority does not give them the right to act on it. The more educated a person is the better decision making. We were both black and white served with just role models and should refer to them as example. The time has come to move forward.

Agree

Although our past may shape us, it is just a spring board for us to bounce and be able to grow and move on. The time we spend concentrating on hating others is just a waste of time, where we channel our energy in making this world and its people a better place. Think right now on one person that you can help today and perform your act of kindness and in doing so, think that the difference that you make to someone can multiply. Remember, it is not all about "I", "me" or "mine", it is the satisfaction in knowing that "you" made a difference. Life is temporary, it is like a vapor, what really matters is the kindness that we show to each other regardless races, color of skin, religious affiliation, etc. Each of us may take a different road, but all of us will arrive at the same destination - death. Let us live peaceably with each other and, at the same time, create positive footprints for others to follow.

6/7/2015 6:53:54 AM How many others are outraged???  
ba4eva
Over 2,000 Posts (3,778)
Rupert, WV
48, joined Sep. 2011

It's nobody's fault that racism still exists but our generation both black and white. We were born in to families that were horribly racist,it was up to us to change that and to raise our children to know better,but we as a society failed them. Racism will never ever change until the change starts at home.The Black people needs to quit blaming us for what our ancestors did,and the white people needs to see the blacks as humans not animals.I was born into a very racist family in WV,if I as much as looked at a black person I would have gotten my a** beat,but when I got old enough to really see things my way I decided we were all just regular humans that bled the same color as red. Right today I have family that disowns me because of it,but I don't give a shit. I have raised my 4 children to love and respect everyone black or white. Like I said the change needs to start at home with these generations.

OP you are 51 years old you were born right after the segregation you of all people should know this.

6/7/2015 8:51:44 AM How many others are outraged???  
cinnamonnhaze
Minneapolis, MN
73, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from ba4eva:

OP you are 51 years old you were born right after the segregation you of all people should know this.

Yes. I do know this. I agree.
My family were some of the worst racists you could find. My dad had a gun (several), but he didn't hunt.
I was young but I do remember the Watts Riots. My dad drove my mom to work each day with a gun tucked in his pants.
It wasn't even an option for me to date out of my race. But I grew up, moved out & started to make my own decisions.
Didn't you read any of what I wrote? I'm the furthest thing from a racist. The color of a persons skin does not dictate whether or not they are my friend. Mpls is a very diverse community & I have friends of all races & religions. I was also raised as a Catholic & I started to see through that farce before my age turned to double digits.

Things do start at home, but if they start WRONG, somewhere & sometime you have to make your own choices & decide your own character - so that's what I did.
My parents were wrong. I got through to my mother - after my dad passed.

I'm wondering what "you thought you read" that makes me even remotely close to being a racist. Take another look. I'm the farthest thing from a racist that you will ever find. If you don't believe me ask one of the many people that threatened to burn down my house because I had an "Obama/Biden" sign in my front yard. I'm one of a handful of liberals in an area overwhelmed by fear & hate for anyone different than they are. And I'm proud to say I've "converted" a few of them as well, but my mission is far from over.

There isn't one thing in my character or anything I've ever done that makes me afraid to meet my maker. That's all that matters to me - that I live my life with integrity & authenticity . I have & I will continue to do so. A few of you little "haters" on here won't change that.

I'll hope that all of you bitter little people receive a good blessing on this lovely Sunday.

6/7/2015 9:17:51 AM How many others are outraged???  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
49, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from ba4eva:
It's nobody's fault that racism still exists but our generation both black and white. We were born in to families that were horribly racist,it was up to us to change that and to raise our children to know better,but we as a society failed them. Racism will never ever change until the change starts at home.The Black people needs to quit blaming us for what our ancestors did,and the white people needs to see the blacks as humans not animals.

Yes...parents in this day and age need to educate our children.
I have four...and all of them go to a school of predominantly white children.

They have been through a few things due to racist"yes".

However...we have taught our children the history...and what not to pay attention to.

My kids to this day...have friends that are white...my kids are preety well known because of how we raised them and their ability to stay out of trouble.
My kids are not followers...they are their own self...and find that after a few racist situations that have came up...we taught them how to deal.

We spoke up when we heard of racist comments to the school district. But we still taught our kids...dont act in the same matter as what you expereinced or see.

Im proud of my kids...and if i had to raise four more in the same school...i would...because its not the skin color...its the fram of mind that some of these, children/teachers are set and they only know by what they think...not by what they have experienced.
My children as well as other black children have made and still making a difference because they still excell in their academics and sports with or without racism.

6/7/2015 9:27:13 AM How many others are outraged???  
ba4eva
Over 2,000 Posts (3,778)
Rupert, WV
48, joined Sep. 2011

Yes. I do know this. I agree.
My family were some of the worst racists you could find. My dad had a gun (several), but he didn't hunt.
I was young but I do remember the Watts Riots. My dad drove my mom to work each day with a gun tucked in his pants.
It wasn't even an option for me to date out of my race. But I grew up, moved out & started to make my own decisions.
Didn't you read any of what I wrote? I'm the furthest thing from a racist. The color of a persons skin does not dictate whether or not they are my friend. Mpls is a very diverse community & I have friends of all races & religions. I was also raised as a Catholic & I started to see through that farce before my age turned to double digits.

Things do start at home, but if they start WRONG, somewhere & sometime you have to make your own choices & decide your own character - so that's what I did.
My parents were wrong. I got through to my mother - after my dad passed.

I'm wondering what "you thought you read" that makes me even remotely close to being a racist. Take another look. I'm the farthest thing from a racist that you will ever find. If you don't believe me ask one of the many people that threatened to burn down my house because I had an "Obama/Biden" sign in my front yard. I'm one of a handful of liberals in an area overwhelmed by fear & hate for anyone different than they are. And I'm proud to say I've "converted" a few of them as well, but my mission is far from over.

There isn't one thing in my character or anything I've ever done that makes me afraid to meet my maker. That's all that matters to me - that I live my life with integrity & authenticity . I have & I will continue to do so. A few of you little "haters" on here won't change that.

I'll hope that all of you bitter little people receive a good blessing on this lovely Sunday.

I never said you were a racist,If I had I would have plain out said "your a racist b*tch" but I didn't. I just stated that the blame can't go anywhere other than to the parents that have raised their kids to be racists and it won't end until they are taught different. Honey I don't beat around the bush,I'm brutally honest,so if I was referring to you to be a racist I would have said it that way.

6/7/2015 9:44:28 AM How many others are outraged???  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
49, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from ba4eva:
I never said you were a racist,If I had I would have plain out said "your a racist b*tch" but I didn't. I just stated that the blame can't go anywhere other than to the parents that have raised their kids to be racists and it won't end until they are taught different. Honey I don't beat around the bush,I'm brutally honest,so if I was referring to you to be a racist I would have said it that way.

I agree...and i just made a comment in the other thread about...women have you ever dated...a black man.