Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

toronto hookup websites

If you continue your date in yet another location you hadn t planned on, text a buddy to let them know your new location. dating san juan Do not miss out on your possibility to expand your social circle. This connection website has been created to give you all the things you have to have and extra. curvy latina teen A little sarcasm or dark humor is okay sometimes if that is how you communicate, but hold outright complaining to a minimum.

hookup sites like backpage

However it has been a challenge to find a person to ask me on a date. online hookup login As you set up your free profile, simply describe the sort of particular person for whom you are looking. Be warned they are mainly above 35 years old. how to reactivate ashley madison account Four years ago, she got fed up with the men in San Francisco, where she lived.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/21/2015 12:23:52 PM 4 Things I've Noticed About American Women  
bruce_2014
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,593)
Dothan, AL
60, joined Jan. 2014

1. The typical American woman is fat.

This is the most blatantly obvious and glaring observation about American women. They struggle mightily with their health and appearance. Take a stroll around Anywhere, USA, and you will find that Jabba the Slut, land whales and pigs in wigs are the norm, endangering men's libidos and digestive systems, and wreaking havoc on furniture and the healthcare system.

They are unhealthy and do not take care of themselves. Not only do they not take care of themselves, but they don't give a sh*t what they eat or how much they eat. A gym is like some distant planet to most of them. They are delusional enough to think that looking like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man's cousin is beautiful and perfectly acceptable.

You can't even imagine how many times I've heard statements from women in public and at work like "We don't care what we eat!" and proud declarations such as "I can eat anything I want!" American women haven't the slightest clue, after waddling only a few steps to their vehicles that they can barely get into to make their daily run to Dunkin' Donuts, why they can't get a man or even get men to notice them. They also can't figure out the cause of their labored breathing and persistent cough that keeps them awake at night and annoys the f*ck out of everyone around them. The feminist movement sure had most American women leaving the kitchen for McDonald's and processed foods.

In addition to there being very few skinny women as a result, there are very few American women who admit that they are fat or have a weight problem. Also, for every one American woman who has, or claims to have a thyroid problem or "condition", rest assured that there are hundreds more using that as a cop-out to cover up their bad eating habits and laziness.

With this fat acceptance movement unfortunately gaining steam and barring a general shift in American women's attitudes towards their health, the obesity epidemic among women in America is only getting worse and is further diminishing the already mediocre dating landscape.

2. American women have very bad attitudes.

Simply put, the vast majority of American women are b*tches. They are rude for no reason, confrontational, defiant, demanding, standoffish, crazy and are angry 99% of the time. They are impatient and scoff at just about anything. It is no surprise that they are unapproachable, and to be in their presence is a nightmare and would make a man run for the hills, or the airport. In the extremely rare instances where they are nice, it's easy to sense the b*tch behind the curtain due to the shakiness in their voices; they are playing nice just get what they want.

American women generally think that being nice is a sign of weakness and that being a b*tch is what gets things done. They think it's a sign of strength and if you don't like it, you can't handle a "real" woman and can f*ck off. Disturbingly, some men like a b*tch, a woman with an "attitude." It seems such men like "strong" women and a challenge. It also seems that such men are suffering from missing balls syndrome. Personally, I've never viewed being a b*tch as attractive, romantic or sexy.

It is little wonder then, why American women are unapproachable. This attitude is off-putting and only brings out the worst in people. When walking down the street or while grocery shopping, instead of "excuse me," I commonly hear, "get out of my way," or nothing at all which clearly indicates that an American woman thinks she owns the place, that nobody else matters, and that she has no obligation to be sincere. Few American women will admit they they are b*tches and the ones that don't are severely lacking in self-awareness. Either way, they seem content on not changing in this respect.

3. Their extreme arrogance.

American women are the most pretentious women on earth. They have inflated egos, a princess syndrome. Their elitist attitude causes them to believe that there is little or no work required of them. They generally think that simply because they are women, they are worthy of everything; and that other people should just provide for them in an instant. They think that it's okay to enter a parking lot via the exit that reads "Do Not Enter" and that it's acceptable to run red lights and stop signs. I've seen such occurrences numerous times and the culprits were almost always women.

They think that they should get the best jobs that they are not qualified for. I have had jobs where I dealt with female colleagues who said rubbish like, "Well, I'm a nurse, so I don't have to do that," or "My name is__, so that should qualify me as the best person for the job." I also heard such repeated drivel from a group of unpleasant female colleagues like, "Nobody came to get us for the meeting," despite constant reminders well in advance that meetings were mandatory and monthly. I've even had the displeasure of walking down narrow hallways countless times, only to encounter a fatso gal coming my way and not even making an effort to move because she was so fat, she took up nearly the entire space of the corridor.

They definitely feel that they are greater than they really are. For example, an American woman who is a six, thinks she's an eight. They do believe that big is beautiful and that men should lower their standards for a woman. They want men to accept them for all their faults, for they think they're so righteous and above everyone else, and that that alone should be enough to bring to the table in a relationship.

4. Their selfishness.

The societal changes during the last few decades have definitely led to a better way of living and monetary independence for American women. Too bad that during the process they forgot about others and everything else around them.

American women are off in their own world, completely full of themselves and lacking in teamwork. I've completely lost track of the number of times I've heard them ALWAYS putting their needs and desires before those of others and offering NOTHING but a fecal sandwich in return. It comes as no surprise that they know diddly squat about pleasing men, being in committed relationships, being good mothers or good companions.

One would think that they would at least take care of themselves as a result of their independence, but as I stated previously, American women are failing in the responsibility department. I've also noticed their attention whoring on social media with selfies and posts indicating nearly everything they are doing such as waking up, going to the movies and going to bed. As if the rest of the world actually gives a raccoon's nutsack about such activity. "It's all about me" is not just a phrase on a t-shirt, it's the American woman's mantra.

Date Hookup is a dumping ground for these types of women just look at the many profiles and read between the lines. Its as if they think online it is a new ground to get away with their immature game playing.

Men wise up!!!

[Edited 4/21/2015 12:25:57 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/21/2015 12:28:51 PM 4 Things I've Noticed About American Women  
bruce_2014
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,593)
Dothan, AL
60, joined Jan. 2014

I came to the conclusion long ago that American women are a lost cause and need to be avoided. I am in no way convinced, nor do I have any hope that American women will improve in any way, anytime soon. I know that I'm preaching to the choir, but I feel the need to reinforce and reemphasize this without sounding redundant while still identifying a major problem in the U.S. And for those who are rolling your eyes at what I'm writing, American women deserve this criticism, and quite frankly, I don't think they get enough of it. I seriously think they need to know how bad they really are, and this needs to continue to be voiced so that more men wake up to this reality.

The more men that wake up to this reality, the more men will be able to focus on themselves. The more they will love and challenge themselves to become better people. There is so much potential to be met and so much the world has to offer. The focus should be on saving money for that trip abroad, work or that promotion, education in and out of the classroom, learning new skills and getting new hobbies like pissing your name in cursive on a wooden fence. All of these are much better and so much more rewarding than wasting time, money and effort on American women.

Let it be known that I am not launching a hate-filled attack, nor am I promoting violence. I don't hate women. Quite the contrary. I just have no respect for b*tches and that is what most American women are. There are some good American women out there, but they are extremely rare and are always taken.

Don't date, marry or befriend American women. They will make your life miserable and bring out the worst in you. Don't bother with American women. They are a lost cause.

4/21/2015 6:39:30 PM 4 Things I've Noticed About American Women  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,926)
Oswego, IL
53, joined Jul. 2009

Dude, just order up a Russian bride. Then post back on how it's all working out for you.

Pretty soon, your view of American women will change. Best get busy. Spring in now here.

4/21/2015 10:58:21 PM 4 Things I've Noticed About American Women  

sillylaugher61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,155)
Murrysville, PA
55, joined Aug. 2011
online now!

do they charge tax on those women??

4/25/2015 6:52:58 PM 4 Things I've Noticed About American Women  

gamangodawgs
Over 1,000 Posts (1,537)
Ringgold, GA
63, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sillylaugher61:
do they charge tax on those women??
could charge import taxes

5/1/2015 9:44:22 AM 4 Things I've Noticed About American Women  
digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,003)
Grand Rapids, MI
45, joined Nov. 2012

I believe what you are saying op . Where you started off at is the main reason why American women have all these problems you have mention afterwards. It's all about what they put in their bodies that will make them feel good or bad about themselves .