Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersons

On this web page singles want like you a long term connection. phoenix az chat rooms Even far better, you have just won some major points by flattering their ego (even if it is just a small). Use each and every message as an chance to highlight your good qualities and traits the entire point of an on line dating conversation is to make attraction. russian girl levitating Many can modify their mind, see a thing unfavorable in your profile later or meet someone else they are interested even a lot more than you.

granny hookup sites

You tap their name to read a little extra about them and see additional photographs, swipe correct if you d like to be matched with them, or left if you are not interested. speed dating decatur ga Nevertheless, I began to challenge that notion, if only in my personal head. Cloaking is when a person does not just stand you up for a planned date, they also block you on all social media platforms that they follow you on. fetlife password DeAlto says.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/29/2015 1:20:37 AM Broken Families  

godsbutterfly1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,002)
Woodlyn, PA
62, joined Dec. 2010

My therapist and I have been talking about my family. For many years, I prayed to get out of the environment I was in, all the fighting and emotional abuse. I found that once I was out of that environment and not living with family anymore, my soul became lighter. However, I hurt that I have no one to be there for me sometimes, i.e. during my gall bladder surgery. I thank God for one friend who came after the surgery was over.

We have come to the conclusion that maybe our family broke apart because our being together made us think of the past and brought back the trauma we went through.

What are your thoughts?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/29/2015 9:23:22 AM Broken Families  

stareye1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,779)
Osage Beach, MO
58, joined Sep. 2009

I cannot image what you are going through......... My family mean so much to me.....

4/29/2015 4:32:51 PM Broken Families  
leoluvsflowers1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,555)
Lexington, KY
66, joined Jul. 2011

There are times when friends are more like family than blood relatives. I'm glad you had someone there for you when your surgery was over.

4/29/2015 5:08:21 PM Broken Families  
gentlebear1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,724)
Apple Creek, OH
67, joined Jul. 2008

My family's downfall was a combination of Alcohol and Drug abuse combined with Bi-Polarism, to which none of them would ever admit to. To them, the world is screwed up, not them. I may not be a shrink, but I know that going from praying to God in one second and in the next millisecond being ready to kill someone isn't normal behavior......

4/29/2015 5:31:56 PM Broken Families  

peachy1954
Over 2,000 Posts (2,491)
Sacramento, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010

I think for many it is just too hard to deal with the past. Some have and easier time denying it rather than admitting it happened and they sat by pretending it did not. I remember a sibling playing happily near by as if nothing was happening just steps away. Not uncommon at all for one or select few being scapegoats for all the hostility and others to be the chosen "perfect" children. Too bad they often are the ones who have even bigger problems later using the same dysfunctional coping mechanisms the absent parent used to hide the truth. Sometimes they have tremendous anger that another escapes and then they become the new victim. Sadly many parent s resent their children keeping them yoked to and abusive spouse or the child looks like the offending spouse one way or another. Shamefully too often parent "eat their young" for a host of bad reasons.

4/29/2015 5:37:21 PM Broken Families  

peachy1954
Over 2,000 Posts (2,491)
Sacramento, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from stareye1:
I cannot image what you are going through......... My family mean so much to me.....

This is a very honest but kind answer. And truly I am glad there are so many who can't imagine it because it gives me hope that their numbers will grow and those families will rub off on the dysfunctional ones. Sometimes People Do Better When they Know Better. I always credit the loving in laws I had at teaching me what is going to make a happy healthy family and giving me better coping skills. The joy I feel serving others took time to learn as an angry distrusting child but I am sure it is what broke the cycle of cruelty.

4/29/2015 6:07:32 PM Broken Families  
angel46350
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,427)
La Porte, IN
44, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from stareye1:

so does mine i am so close to my family i talke to them daily even if its just to say i love them

4/29/2015 10:59:58 PM Broken Families  

godsbutterfly1
Woodlyn, PA
62, joined Dec. 2010

I haven't heard from my brother in close to 3 years and my sister hasn't talked to me in quite awhile. She waited over 6 months to tell me I had a great nephew but won't share pictures or really say much about him. (He's in her custody, at the moment).

4/30/2015 11:46:12 AM Broken Families  

peachy1954
Over 2,000 Posts (2,491)
Sacramento, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from godsbutterfly1:
I haven't heard from my brother in close to 3 years and my sister hasn't talked to me in quite awhile. She waited over 6 months to tell me I had a great nephew but won't share pictures or really say much about him. (He's in her custody, at the moment).

Well Dear Hang in there. Sometimes time and age and situation turns things around. Often the kids come looking when they are older just out of curiosity.

Sometimes desperation. That can be a mixed blessing if they pick up bad ways of coping. Adopting a child in crisis is much more difficult than you can even imagine. And do NOT kid yourself the "system" will lie like a rug about what problems the child has to drop them off their roles. Insist you retain their Medicaid subsidy until age of majority if you even think about taking custody or adopting. The medical expenses alone will bankrupt you.

While few of us would chose a pet over a child you have to be prepared to board your pet or defend it 24/7 because pets/kids in crisis often do not do well co-mingling. It can start off fine and suddenly deteriorate fast.

It is always your right to contact the state and show you are next of kin if the mother does loose custody. Often over worked under staffed social workers don't have time to chase down suitable family members if the client says none exist. Often they will lie to forestall out placement. Because the law always prefers to opt for family over state custody/foster care if you can prove you are a fit home it helps smooth the process along that often happens suddenly. If you live at great distance then you absorb the travel expenses. The guide lines are public record but the certification home study is still expensive. And if the sibling alludes to issues it is your responsibility to document the truth/prove your innocence. But inner-state compacts happen all the time. I had a couple of sibling groups several times over the years. One group would tell the social worker "it is time for you to send us again". Thankfully they were old enough they could stay on their own before my Dad's health failed or I really would have been part of the sandwich generation.

It is painful but as a sibling you can get the state to send you a copy of the birth certificate and use that to take out a small policy to have the burial expenses covered. To me it was preferable to having my sibling buried in a potters grave. If you don't need it then you can always cash it in but believe me it is very expensive if a body is "in the system" for any length of time being identified or the kids don't have it. Sometimes the kindness is the first contact the kids will have with their parents siblings. Very difficult.

4/30/2015 8:49:19 PM Broken Families  
angel46350
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,427)
La Porte, IN
44, joined Dec. 2008

i feel for you my prayers are with you

5/4/2015 9:15:38 AM Broken Families  

godsbutterfly1
Woodlyn, PA
62, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from peachy1954:
Well Dear Hang in there. Sometimes time and age and situation turns things around. Often the kids come looking when they are older just out of curiosity.

Sometimes desperation. That can be a mixed blessing if they pick up bad ways of coping. Adopting a child in crisis is much more difficult than you can even imagine. And do NOT kid yourself the "system" will lie like a rug about what problems the child has to drop them off their roles. Insist you retain their Medicaid subsidy until age of majority if you even think about taking custody or adopting. The medical expenses alone will bankrupt you.

While few of us would chose a pet over a child you have to be prepared to board your pet or defend it 24/7 because pets/kids in crisis often do not do well co-mingling. It can start off fine and suddenly deteriorate fast.

It is always your right to contact the state and show you are next of kin if the mother does loose custody. Often over worked under staffed social workers don't have time to chase down suitable family members if the client says none exist. Often they will lie to forestall out placement. Because the law always prefers to opt for family over state custody/foster care if you can prove you are a fit home it helps smooth the process along that often happens suddenly. If you live at great distance then you absorb the travel expenses. The guide lines are public record but the certification home study is still expensive. And if the sibling alludes to issues it is your responsibility to document the truth/prove your innocence. But inner-state compacts happen all the time. I had a couple of sibling groups several times over the years. One group would tell the social worker "it is time for you to send us again". Thankfully they were old enough they could stay on their own before my Dad's health failed or I really would have been part of the sandwich generation.

It is painful but as a sibling you can get the state to send you a copy of the birth certificate and use that to take out a small policy to have the burial expenses covered. To me it was preferable to having my sibling buried in a potters grave. If you don't need it then you can always cash it in but believe me it is very expensive if a body is "in the system" for any length of time being identified or the kids don't have it. Sometimes the kindness is the first contact the kids will have with their parents siblings. Very difficult.

There's no way I could take on the care of my great nephew. I think when my sister contacted me that may have been what she had in mind but I have health issues and could not afford to care for him properly. He lives halfway across the state and I still have hopes that he will be returned to his mother.

5/6/2015 9:15:40 PM Broken Families  

peachy1954
Over 2,000 Posts (2,491)
Sacramento, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010

I had a second niece that was finally removed to Foster Care and her Foster Mom actually eventually adopted her when her parents rights were terminated. From what I am told she is doing very well. She was old enough to know how to find the parts of the birth family that she liked and Thankfully retained her first and middle names so it was easier on us. But then we liked the Foster Mom and kind of adopted her into our extended family and she comes to several of the family things.

5/7/2015 12:22:22 AM Broken Families  

godsbutterfly1
Woodlyn, PA
62, joined Dec. 2010

That's nice.