Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

Use without professionals have absolutely nothing and you can make pals communicate free chat dating internet site where you can transform your registration. free online dating sites in ohio A lot of individuals today are much more familiar with communicating through technologies than face to face so it can eliminate some barriers, explained Jason Funk, a student at BYU. Regardless of whether it s friendship or anything far more, the very best dating apps are ready to help, augmenting the standard notion of swiping left or appropriate to find possible matches. locanto dc You like tinder great news dwells in hundreds, bumble, give us about them functioning.

mega personsls

Not figuring out who I was, I d tethered my identity to my connection, and with that string cut, I was just floating around, a rogue Macy s Parade balloon buffeted by robust winds and crashing into buildings. classified ads yuma az As an alternative of saying things to be a lot more desirable or possibly fool oneself self into liking her extra, it permits both of you to be authentic and genuine. It is more about seeing how you relate to every single other when you both try to be as real and open as doable. rubmaps password Conversations die so frequently for the reason that there s so tiny to work with, Daly says.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

You are not putting in enough information.

Are you breaking any laws in doing so,

I am sure there are situations where you need to be moved.

5/27/2015 7:48:37 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

naprinciple
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,314)
West Plains, MO
48, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
You can simply refuse to comply, put your hands behind your back when you are told to do so, and spend the rest of your life in jail because you are a jerk who does not want to follow laws, and not be met with any violence.

If at any point you resist, you will be met with force, and you will comply.

So where did I go wrong with this statement?

At least you don't pretend the government agents aren't violent thugs, but it's a shame that want them to behave that way

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/27/2015 7:51:07 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
juma2112
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,060)
Wheat Ridge, CO
52, joined Jan. 2011

Na,
now u fall back on ur YT videos, which clearly highlight the exception, not the norm.

Back to ur garden.
U and I may believe that u would be justified to resort to violence.
However, if u are truly anti violence, there are other options.
U could continue to talk, and try to convince me to leave. U could work a compromise. U give me an outta the way corner to set up camp, and we make a "food for work" deal etc.

5/27/2015 7:52:12 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,502)
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:

Say I'm on a public sidewalk filming a police man. He asks me to stop, and I refuse. Does he have the right to use violence against me for force my compliance?
5/27/2015 7:53:39 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
Quote from Yasureoktoo:
You can simply refuse to comply, put your hands behind your back when you are told to do so, and spend the rest of your life in jail because you are a jerk who does not want to follow laws, and not be met with any violence.

If at any point you resist, you will be met with force, and you will comply.

So where did I go wrong with this statement?

At least you don't pretend the government agents aren't violent thugs, but it's a shame that want them to behave that way

A broad brush statement of violent thugs, is an implication that does not apply to all.

5/27/2015 7:58:16 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
48, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from juma2112:
Na,
now u fall back on ur YT videos, which clearly highlight the exception, not the norm.

Back to ur garden.
U and I may believe that u would be justified to resort to violence.
However, if u are truly anti violence, there are other options.
U could continue to talk, and try to convince me to leave. U could work a compromise. U give me an outta the way corner to set up camp, and we make a "food for work" deal etc.

Can I assume your refusal to answer implies the cop would be in the wrong?

No sir! One of those arrangements may have been possible had you come to me like a decent human being to start with...... but you'd be leaving one way or another, after stealing from me.

5/27/2015 7:59:53 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

What are you going to do, shoot him for eating tomatos in your garden.

5/27/2015 8:00:08 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
48, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
A broad brush statement of violent thugs, is an implication that does not apply to all.

Fair enough

Violent public servant

5/27/2015 8:01:14 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
48, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
What are you going to do, shoot him for eating tomatos in your garden.

Nope, I'm going to ask him to leave, and use force should he refuse.

5/27/2015 8:02:47 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
52, joined Jan. 2011

I watch the video taping confrontation videos as well.
(Probably seen them all)
What u fail to acknowledge is that the VAST majority of them result in no more than a verbal confrontation.
NO violence.

5/27/2015 8:04:42 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
48, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from juma2112:
I watch the video taping confrontation videos as well.
(Probably seen them all)
What u fail to acknowledge is that the VAST majority of them result in no more than a verbal confrontation.
NO violence.

That wasn't my question.

Does the cop have the 'right' to use violence to gain compliance?

5/27/2015 8:06:06 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

fearless8841
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,109)
North Pole, AK
44, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from class5:
I wish for a Zombie Apocalypse.

Ewww why zombies?

5/27/2015 8:10:01 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
52, joined Jan. 2011

Video laws vary from state to state.
If in a circumstance where shooting video is restricted,the cop will inform the person of the restriction.
If that person refuses to comply, then yes, the cop is authorized to use necessary force to gain compliance.

[Edited 5/27/2015 8:10:46 AM ]

5/27/2015 8:12:22 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
Nope, I'm going to ask him to leave, and use force should he refuse.

Like a cop, HUH

Suppose he is a whole lot bigger than you, and refuses to leave.

5/27/2015 8:15:42 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
52, joined Jan. 2011

Im a pretty good size ol boy

5/27/2015 8:16:19 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
48, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from juma2112:
If in a circumstance where shooting video is restricted,the cop will inform the person of the restriction.
If that person refuses to comply, then yes, the cop is authorized to use necessary force to gain compliance.

Laws against filming a "Public servant" on a "Public sidewalk".

Assume the laws support the right to record, but the cop just doesn't like it.

5/27/2015 8:16:45 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Maybe he also has a couple young kids he is feeding.

5/27/2015 8:19:06 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
48, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from Yasureoktoo:

Does his needs place an onus on me to meet them?

Everyone who steals has a reason

5/27/2015 8:19:09 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
Quote from juma2112:

Laws against filming a "Public servant" on a "Public sidewalk".

Assume the laws support the right to record, but the cop just doesn't like it.

You are inventing a particular ruling, for a specific situation.

If the building in front of you is on fire and you are blocking the fire department, you will be removed.

If you are not interfering with anything happening, and are in a public place where it is allowed, you probably have every right to do so.

5/27/2015 8:21:14 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
Quote from Yasureoktoo:

Does his needs place an onus on me to meet them?

Everyone who steals has a reason

Sorry, you are going off on a tangent, It is a read cut and dried situation.

He is hungry, eating in your garden, he is not violent, just hungry, and he refuses to leave.
How do you get him out.

5/27/2015 8:21:35 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
52, joined Jan. 2011

Like I said na,
u refuse to acknoledge that the VAST majority of the videos ur referring to escalate to a verbal confrontation, and end with the cop walking away.

U continually try to present the exception as the rule, instead of posting the facts.

5/27/2015 8:24:03 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
48, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
You are inventing a particular ruling, for a specific situation.

If the building in front of you is on fire and you are blocking the fire department, you will be removed.

If you are not interfering with anything happening, and are in a public place where it is allowed, you probably have every right to do so.

The SCOTUS supports filming of government employees, but cops go off on people legally filming them all too often.

5/27/2015 8:26:06 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

No, they do not do it all the time, they do it sometimes, and there is usually a reason for it.

When a cop does it illegally, he will have to account for it.

5/27/2015 8:28:50 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
52, joined Jan. 2011

Again na,
the VAST majority of the videos u reference escalate to nothing more than verbal confrontation.
NO violence.

5/27/2015 8:31:24 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
48, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from juma2112:
Like I said na,
u refuse to acknoledge that the VAST majority of the videos ur referring to escalate to a verbal confrontation, and end with the cop walking away.

U continually try to present the exception as the rule, instead of posting the facts.

Never mind the filming.

Notice I didn't try to change your garden/squatting scenario, I simply answered your questions.

5/27/2015 8:32:42 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Not all of them, he is still in your garden, I just passed him some salt.

5/27/2015 8:34:20 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
52, joined Jan. 2011

I've answered ur question.
u simply didnt like the answer.

5/27/2015 8:36:26 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
48, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from Yasureoktoo:

How are either of you posting on the Internet from my garden?

No cell service and no WIFI, out here my friend

5/27/2015 8:37:52 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
52, joined Jan. 2011

Im not.
remember u ran me off with the threat of violence.

5/27/2015 8:40:42 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
Quote from Yasureoktoo:

How are either of you posting on the Internet from my garden?

No cell service and no WIFI, out here my friend

I have satellite and a generator with Binoculars, I see him in your garden.

5/27/2015 8:45:55 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

You are evading this because it is 180 degres from what you are trying to present.

He is in your garden, and eventually you will have to use force to get him out, and you will need more force than he can muster to do so, there is no end to where this can escalate, if you are determined to get him out, and you can get killed in the process.
Of course you are trained to know this person who is violating your space can kill you, so you have to come up with a solution.

5/27/2015 8:48:35 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
48, joined Feb. 2014

I don't deny I'll use force, and it won't be "Eventually" either

5/27/2015 8:49:39 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Back to square one, are you going to shoot him for eating tomatos in your garden.

5/27/2015 8:52:41 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
52, joined Jan. 2011

Again,
im a pretty good size ol boy

5/27/2015 8:54:12 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
48, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Back to square one, are you going to shoot him for eating tomatos in your garden.

Think what you like

5/27/2015 8:57:55 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

We can thing anything.

What I think is you were just busted in hypocrisy, and cannot worm your way out.

5/27/2015 8:58:29 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
nat_now
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (45,078)
Ocala, FL
58, joined Jul. 2013

World Peace

The argument [the Tsarnaev defense] ought to try to make would have to do with the susceptibility of a 19-year-old to the coercive influence of an older peer,” Steinberg says. “What we know is that this is an age when people are hypersensitive to what other people think of them. It’s also an age when people are trying to figure out who they are, and one way is by identifying with a group” — even a violent one. “There probably are similarities between the dynamics here and dynamics of antisocial or delinquent gangs. Older, more powerful young adults persuading younger adolescents to do their bidding for them.”
Steinberg assisted the legal team of Omar Khadr, a juvenile whose family was affiliated with al-Qaeda. Khadr was captured by U.S. forces in 2002 when he was 15 years old, during a firefight in the Waziristan region of Pakistan. Soldiers recovered video of Khadr handling explosives alongside adult militants. Khadr was imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay and is currently serving
 an eight-year prison term in Canada. In Steinberg’s recent book, Age of Opportunity: Lessons from the New Science of Adolescence
, he writes that “it may seem odd” to apply brain research “to the case of a terrorist, but an adolescent is an adolescent, whether he is making fun of his teachers, committing armed robbery, or building a bomb. No matter how ‘adult-like’ the crime is, it doesn’t change the fact that brain systems are still developing.”
Skeptics point out that in the absence of medical evidence like a brain tumor or other brain injury
, such research is not yet sophisticated enough to give juries and judges concrete information on the motivations or thought processes of any individual defendant. In an influential legal review article, “The False Promise of Adolescent Brain Science in Juvenile Justice
,” Terry Maroney of Vanderbilt University argued that brain science tends “to draw our attention inward,” but “societal factors” such as family stability, economic status, and access to mental health care are, in fact, “the most important contributors” to criminal behavior.
Owen Jones, also of Vanderbilt, and director of the MacArthur Foundation Research Network on Law and Neuroscience, predicts that brain science will play only a partial role in the mitigation strategy of the Tsarnaev defense. His attorneys could also focus on the defendant’s troubled upbringing
, health, and the social environment he lived in as an ethnic Chechen Muslim immigrant. “I wouldn’t at all be surprised to see evidence about [peer] susceptibility,” Jones says. “But I would be surprised if they leaned too heavily on neuroscience.”SUBMIT A LETTER TO THE EDITOR
ORIGINALLY FILEDThursday, January 8, 2015 at 7:15 a.m. ET

the Marshall Project.

5/27/2015 8:58:39 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

nycman530
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,406)
New York, NY
64, joined Dec. 2010

I have a better wish. A cure for all cancer.

5/27/2015 9:03:08 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

then we can live 2 times longer, double the worlds population, and all starve to death, or start eating each other.

5/27/2015 9:29:13 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

nygrower
Over 1,000 Posts (1,841)
New York, NY
39, joined Feb. 2014

All republicans and conservatives to die in massive numbers and than have their brains analyzed to see how a conservatives brain can be so inept.

5/27/2015 9:33:03 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
48, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from nygrower:
All republicans and conservatives to die in massive numbers and than have their brains analyzed to see how a conservatives brain can be so inept.

Would you feel morally justified to personally use force to come take money from me to feed yourself?

5/27/2015 9:44:55 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
nat_now
Ocala, FL
58, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from naprinciple:
Would you feel morally justified to personally use force to come take money from me to feed yourself?

He has no morals. He grows weed and hates all cops. He belongs in a land with zero law enforcement officers, as do you. You both would try to shoot each other within a day. Lol. He would show up high and steal your tomatos, at gunpoint. You then get to decide if he's going to shoot first to ensure his mater booty, or you'll shoot him because you're not sure despite once he gets the maters that he's not going to kill you anyways. You'll make a mistake of projecting as though you'll accidentally assume once his hunger is fed, he'll be content. Like people who think burglars aren't murderers, they're just thieves.lol. You can't know a stranger's measure or value of human life. Apparently, there are races and people who have zero. Even some who decide they're a victim when shot, but just poor and disadvantaged when the perp.

5/27/2015 9:50:13 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
48, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from nat_now:
He has no morals. He grows weed and hates all cops. He belongs in a land with zero law enforcement officers, as do you. You both would try to shoot each other within a day. Lol. He would show up high and steal your tomatos, at gunpoint. You then get to decide if he's going to shoot first to ensure his mater booty, or you'll shoot him because you're not sure despite once he gets the maters that he's not going to kill you anyways. You'll make a mistake of projecting as though you'll accidentally assume once his hunger is fed, he'll be content. Like people who think burglars aren't murderers, they're just thieves.lol. You can't know a stranger's measure or value of human life. Apparently, there are races and people who have zero. Even some who decide they're a victim when shot, but just poor and disadvantaged when the perp.

If I wanted to smoke weed, I'd grow it, and I have no respect for cops either.....but I don't feel like I'm entitled to another's property, no matter the reason

5/27/2015 9:58:09 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
nat_now
Ocala, FL
58, joined Jul. 2013

I didn't say anything about u and weed or didn't mean to. You're just the gardener .lol and of course you're not entitled to anyone's property. Too bad criminals and immorals and starving people might not agree.

[Edited 5/27/2015 9:59:11 AM ]

5/27/2015 10:02:16 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

nycman530
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,406)
New York, NY
64, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from nygrower:

I expected more intelligence out of you than this. Besides, if there were only liberals left, this country would be transformed into a third world nation and crime would skyrocket.

5/27/2015 10:13:44 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
48, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from nat_now:
I didn't say anything about u and weed or didn't mean to. You're just the gardener .lol and of course you're not entitled to anyone's property. Too bad criminals and immorals and starving people might not agree.

Are you sure you don't feel entitled to other people's money? If not, I'm sure you sent your kids to private school

5/27/2015 10:19:01 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
nat_now
Ocala, FL
58, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from naprinciple:
Are you sure you don't feel entitled to other people's money? If not, I'm sure you sent your kids to private school

Wth are you talking about?
You're the one who says you never pay taxes. Law forces me to pay taxes. I have paid taxes aplenty all my adult life.

5/27/2015 11:18:39 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

5/27/2015 3:38:53 PM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,180)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008

I would do away with religion. All of them.
And I would want to make it retroactive.

Imagine where we will be in 800 years, then realize that's where we would
be right now if it wasn't for the 800 years of stagnation of the Dark Ages.

No Islamic terrorists either.

5/27/2015 3:40:38 PM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
nat_now
Ocala, FL
58, joined Jul. 2013

Doon.

Even without religion, there would be ethics and disagreements just the same. Even to the point of war.

5/27/2015 3:54:42 PM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,180)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from nat_now:
Doon.

Even without religion, there would be ethics and disagreements just the same. Even to the point of war.

I didn't say everything would be sunshine and lollipops.
Human nature is human nature.
But we still wouldn't have stagnated for 800 years, and the middle east would be a different place.
Let's not forget that the middle east during 700-1100 was the happening place
for human progress until Islam took over and destroyed civilization.

5/27/2015 4:16:39 PM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
48, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from nat_now:
You're the one who says you never pay taxes. Law forces me to pay taxes. I have paid taxes aplenty all my adult life.

I choose to earn under the individual exemption, but I still pay my tribute via property taxes, fuel taxes, sales tax, vehicle reg....etc

5/27/2015 4:19:45 PM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from muldoon1959:
I didn't say everything would be sunshine and lollipops.
Human nature is human nature.
But we still wouldn't have stagnated for 800 years, and the middle east would be a different place.
Let's not forget that the middle east during 700-1100 was the happening place
for human progress until Islam took over and destroyed civilization.

Islam took over from the 7th century upwards, though It wasn't all Islam yet, just the "Godless pagans".

By the 9th century it was all Islam, and it was only happening, if you were a muslim and member of the correct sect.
If you went off on the raids into Europe, you came back rich,

5/27/2015 4:22:57 PM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

We also have a huge misconception about the so called "Golden age of Islam"
It is presented as a time of great knowledge, which is a total lie. It was the peak of the raids into Europe, over 550 Jihads, mostly coastal slave, and booty runs.
The knowledge the previous Persians were famous for, came to an abrupt hale when Islam took over.

5/27/2015 4:24:18 PM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
48, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from nat_now:

You're right Nat. My apologies

People who've paid taxes in should get services they are due, but I would hope taxpayers would quit asking the government to solve problems, as they only spur more growth

5/27/2015 5:33:36 PM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
giss7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,265)
New Orleans, LA
58, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
Not necessarily!

Using force to stop the violation of someone's rights, yes. Using violence to make someone comply with a political edict, NO F**KING WAY!

See do shit it wasn't an edict. It was a contract.

5/27/2015 7:48:12 PM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

scottytwo
Euless, TX
37, joined Dec. 2014

Hmmm, peace is nice, so is virgo perdot. i want to say wish to f**k her. hard decision.

5/27/2015 8:10:02 PM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  
nat_now
Ocala, FL
58, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from naprinciple:
You're right Nat. My apologies

People who've paid taxes in should get services they are due, but I would hope taxpayers would quit asking the government to solve problems, as they only spur more growth

Spur more growth of what? Dependence on Uncle Sam?
Sounds like the Dem way,
Not my way...
And no need to apologize, but thanks for explaining.

5/30/2015 6:39:46 AM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

thunderpump
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,310)
Tacoma, WA
53, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from Yasureoktoo:

It is presented as a time of great knowledge, which is a total lie. It was the peak of the raids into Europe, over 550 Jihads, mostly coastal slave, and booty runs.

The dead and deposed leader of Libya Gaddafi used his power to procure many sex slaves. The dictator enslaved young women and shamed them to keep silent

The harrowing story is told in the book Gaddafi's Harem by Annick Cojean details In the first half of the book, Le Monde journalist relates the story of "Soraya," a pseudonym for a woman who was barely 15 when Muammar Gaddafi's placed his hand on her head at a school function, signaling to his procurers that she was to brought to him. Soraya would spend years in the basement prison of his compound.

Ramadan according to Gaddafi was sex all day and night, and smoking. On the 27th day that is supposed to be extra holy, and when one has a party, the chief of protocol spoke to Soraya and for this, Gaddafi cut off all her beautiful long hair. And not evenly at that. Some was cut at the scalp and in other places it was longer. On the last day of Ramadan, his wife appeared and Soraya of course wondered what she knew, since she always stayed away. When she arrived at the party that day, all the girls were made to look like servants but was the wife REALLY fooled? After she had left, Gaddafi forced his official mistress’ husband to have anal sex with him.

A year after Soraya was abducted, she witnessed a 13-year-old and 15-year-old arrive. Another observation she had done by then, was that he was constantly drugged. She had also understood that he believed in Black Magic and walked around with a red towel full of blood from virgins.

The real bodyguards, the Amazonian guard, always wore blue uniforms. The khaki wearing “soldiers” were all his sex slaves and they were all instructed to look serious, to look at the real bodyguards and copy their behaviour and ways of doing things.

5/30/2015 7:45:44 PM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

biggeazzy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (73,119)
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

I choose peace.

5/30/2015 9:55:21 PM If you could make 1 wish come true; World peace & end to all crimes.. | Page 2  

grunter64
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,864)
Des Moines, IA
52, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from biggeazzy:
OR unlimited weapons of ANY kind

Simple question... What would it be?

Get rid of the blacks. Problem solved.