Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps reddit

➛ Uncover individuals near you and see who s on the internet to start out chatting instantaneously. big bear singles Pickable, as opposed to any other dating app on the industry, presents girls the empowering feature of total anonymity. At the end of the two minutes, the people today move to their subsequent partner. eden levine app It launched in 2012 and definitely changed the dating scene forever, introducing singles to a globe of swiping left or correct to match with prospective bedfellows or severe important other individuals.

skipthegames con

Isn t it a little summer camp counselor to ask a list of getting to know you inquiries? texarkana single females There is in all probability enough on line about this, but there are subtle cues to show when someone is bored of you. But as technologies evolve, i would say web page are dead. rubmaps eagan mn A few months later we crossed paths and he asks if he stayed, would I have slept with him, considering the fact that the girl he left to go see immediately after me was a dud for him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/1/2015 1:15:35 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
fu_gazi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Phoenix, AZ
31, joined Mar. 2015

I've warned you all before and I want to remind you all about the dangers of banging fat chicks. Some dudes think it's ok to bang fat chicks, believe it or not it even says in the bible it's ok to bang a fat chick.

"On the 8th day God created fat chicks so man who can not find a chick to plow may be able to do so until he findeth a suitable wife " -Genesis 2:2

Yup that's what God said about fat chicks.

I guess it's ok to bang one or two fat chicks in ones lifetime if you get so desperate but I discourage that.

Overall banging a fat chick is no bueno.

As I stated before I only banged one fat chick in my life back in college and I almost died from the experience. I was hammering away on one top bunk of her college dorm. Bed broke through and we crashed on the hard concrete floor. Had she landed on me I may have not been around to tell you that story.

Well other than that which can happen to anyone let me give you other reasons people shouldn't bang fat chicks.

1) Loss of Self respect

Do you really want to lower your self esteem? You will be remorseful. You will feel shame that may not go away for a while

2) Bad for your reputation -friends, peers, family see you with a fat chick you'll have a reputation of having low standards.

3) Having to live every day knowing you banged a fat chick. -You carry that burden for the rest of your life.

4) It is a sin to bang a fat chicks-God considers gluttony a character trait of an evil person, and so he tells us in Proverbs 23:20 to avoid those who eat and drink too much: "Do not mix with winebibbers, or with gluttonous eaters of meat" Don't worry, if you ask for forgiveness God will forgive you if you banged only a fat chick or two

5)You could die from getting crushed by a fat chick. - Say you pick up a fat drunk chick from the bar. You take her home and your banging away and she passes out on you , she could smother you to death. Or like in my case falling off the top bunk of a bunk bed I could have been crushed to death.

6) You could go bankrupt -Fat chicks eat a lot and feeding them could cost you the bank. They ll eat all your food in your fridge. Not to mention car expenses like increased gas consumption from your car when hauling a fat chicks around. Wear and tear on your car. You may have to change your shocks more often and maintenance stuff like that.

7) They can cause permanent damage to your d ick. -Your d ick in the heat of the passion can suffer serious trauma if that fat chick bends it too far or the fat chick suddenly puts too much weight on it. Some of the capillaries where the blood fills can break and get damaged and you could lose some of the structure in your d ick that keep it straight. You could end up with a crooked d ick for the rest of your life.

8) You might like it. -Normal girls will no longer live up to the pleasure you got from banging a fat chick , and henceforth be doomed to a life of banging nothing but fat girls because it's the only thing that turns you on anymore.

If you must bang a fat chick go ahead and do so , it can be fun , kinda like riding a moped , just don't over do it and don't get caught by your family or loved ones .

And be careful sometimes the consequences may not be worth banging that fat chick , plus they get sweaty and smelly. Fat chicks smell like bacon and farts , eweee so gross.

NO FAT CHICKS !!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/1/2015 1:20:41 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
b2cold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,950)
Elk Grove Village, IL
37, joined Mar. 2014

Stfu moron

6/1/2015 1:25:42 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
fu_gazi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Phoenix, AZ
31, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from b2cold:
Stfu moron

"Stfu moron" ....is that all ? Said like a little b*tch

6/1/2015 1:31:44 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
b2cold
Elk Grove Village, IL
37, joined Mar. 2014

Fag

6/1/2015 1:40:08 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

kraven_morehed
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (31,844)
Greenwood, LA
96, joined Jul. 2014

me thinkest thou doth protest too much!!

6/1/2015 2:17:13 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
53, joined Mar. 2014

6/1/2015 2:36:32 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

electric_enriqu
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Bangkok
Thailand
48, joined May. 2014

Zhou for president.

6/1/2015 2:37:11 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

robin0109
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,218)
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

Moooo........

6/1/2015 3:22:41 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

nobs4u
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,324)
Mansfield, OH
56, joined Oct. 2008

^^^BANG!!!!laughing::

6/1/2015 6:23:57 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

kclady49
Over 1,000 Posts (1,056)
Kansas City, MO
47, joined Jun. 2014

Wow you are an a**hole OP. fat, skinny, black, white, short, tall its not lowering your standards to date any kind of person. You can not measure a person's worth by their appearance.

6/1/2015 6:31:55 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
fu_gazi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Phoenix, AZ
31, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from kclady49:
Wow you are an a**hole OP. fat, skinny, black, white, short, tall its not lowering your standards to date any kind of person. You can not measure a person's worth by their appearance.

Yes you can measure them .....it's called a weight scale.

By the looks of you KClady I'm guessing you're in the 400lb range

Drink a slimfast you fat b*tch

It's ok I know her , I helped her diagnose her laptop issues a while back. It kept overheating I explained her cooling fan was getting clogged by cat hair (all fat chicks have cats) and Dorito crumbs(a fat chicks favorite snack)

6/1/2015 6:35:46 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

twining
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,998)
Anderson, SC
25, joined Jun. 2014

Guys with little penises are annoying.

6/1/2015 7:18:33 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,445)
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

Being with a fat girl also hurt your image with your family & your friends. You are gonna be known as the guy who is doing it with a fat girl. They will think you are having sex with a fat girl cos u can't get anybody else. They will think that u are unable to get a skinny girl to sleep with you. It will hurt your image, damage your image, & give u a bad reputation. You will be seen as the guy who is doing it with a fat girl.

Don't do it with a fat girl. It will ruin your image. If u do it with a fat girl, don't be seen with her in public. God forbids if any of your family or your friends catching u holding hands with a fat girl at the mall. Your image will be ruined. LOL. Don't do it, refrain from having sex with a fat girl.

6/1/2015 7:25:52 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

If u are doing it with a fat girl, at least hide that fact from your friends. Refuse to go anywhere with her in public. Refuse to be seen with her in public. Don't ever hold hands with her in public, someone might see you. Also, u don't want strangers to think that the fatty is your girlfriend. That's very embarrassing. It means u can't get anybody else to sleep with you. LOL

Refrain from having sex with a fat girl, or your reputation & image will be ruined. LOL. Why would u even want to, when there are so many pretty, skinny girls out there to pick & choose from? LOL

By sleeping with a fat girl, you are damaging your own image. You got a reputation to keep up with your friends. Don't let any fatty flirt with you. Ignore their flirting. Don't acknowledge it when they are flirting with u, change the subject to something else right away. Discourage any fat girl from flirting with you.

[Edited 6/1/2015 7:26:39 PM ]

6/1/2015 7:51:55 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (54,066)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from b2cold:
Stfu moron

Finally an intelligent response!

6/1/2015 8:43:51 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

robin0109
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

Lol - all women have a cat.

6/1/2015 8:46:39 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

nobs4u
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,324)
Mansfield, OH
56, joined Oct. 2008

^^HIGH FIVE!!!

6/1/2015 9:01:42 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

jrocklove5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,028)
Palatine, IL
29, joined Sep. 2014

Op You are so degrading. Its people like you that makes me sick!!!! Don't bang a fat chick maybe no fat chicks want to bang you. I laugh at people like you cuz you're stupid. I get a good laugh out of you!!!!! And yes I like my girls bbw

6/1/2015 9:14:18 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

joetville
Over 1,000 Posts (1,787)
Titusville, FL
39, joined Oct. 2013

Hey fat chicks got skills.

Op, why don't you have a pic?
Oh yea, those that share rough opinions go with masks or in your case, no pics. With a pic you're a whole new guy huh?

6/1/2015 9:23:22 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

jrocklove5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,028)
Palatine, IL
29, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from joetville:
Hey fat chicks got skills.

Op, why don't you have a pic?
Oh yea, those that share rough opinions go with masks or in your case, no pics. With a pic you're a whole new guy huh?
Op is a p*ssy

6/1/2015 9:36:24 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
fu_gazi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Phoenix, AZ
31, joined Mar. 2015

Everyone knows black dudes love to bang fat chicks all the time.

And fat chicks bang black dudes for the following reasons

1. Fat. She’s too large to attract a white men. She believes her body type is more accepted by black men.

2. Ugly and unattractive by the popular standards of beauty.

3. She wants to experiment. She’s curious about the black man’s genitalia, how big it is, how he performs sexually, if it’s better than being with a white man.

4. Jealous. She’s jealous of black women.

5. Boredom. She’s bored with white men. She is looking for excitement and a change. She wants to cause some friction.

6. Anger. White women that date black men are angry and see this as a form of rebellion. White rage.

7. Desperation. She can’t get the white guys she wants. She cannot go without a man.

8. Attention. Dating someone different than her own race is her way of getting attention.

9. She’s gullible.

10. Whorish. She’s sleeping with many different men. He’s just one of many.

11. Rejected. She’s intensely rejected by other men.

12. Meal Ticket. She see’s the black man as a meal ticket. Example; entertainers, athletes.

13. Her white men are too effeminate. She has this Godzilla fantasy and believes the black man is more masculine.

14. Mixed children. She wants mixed children. She feels mixed children will increase her worth in life.

15. She’s ghetto and feels she will fit in with ghetto black men. You can tell she ghetto by her speech, lack of goals, hair, tattoos, piercings.

16. She thinks it’s trendy.

17. Racism. Some white women date black men because they are racist. She pretends to be color blind. Why would you date someone that’s completely different looking without acknowledging it? There is a hidden racist motive.

18. Arrogant. She thinks she can have any man she wants. She believes the black men is suppose to like her.

[Edited 6/1/2015 9:36:47 PM ]

6/1/2015 9:38:10 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

jrocklove5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,028)
Palatine, IL
29, joined Sep. 2014

Stop playing the racist card!!!!

6/1/2015 9:42:51 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
fu_gazi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Phoenix, AZ
31, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from jrocklove5:

Dumb moffucar .....I dont think you understand that term.

6/1/2015 9:47:45 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from jrocklove5:

You are stupid, jrocklove.
How can fugazi be racist? He is a Mexican man. Mexicans & black are the same thing. Black & Hispanics are the same group, more or less, pretty much the same group of people.

6/1/2015 9:49:05 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

jrocklove5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,028)
Palatine, IL
29, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from fu_gazi:
Dumb moffucar .....I dont think you understand that term.
yeah you can't get no p*ssy from a fat girl I know plenty plus size women that look good and smell good

6/1/2015 9:50:15 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

"And be careful sometimes the consequences may not be worth banging that fat chick , plus they get sweaty and smelly. Fat chicks smell like bacon and farts , eweee so gross."

Fat women tend to be sweaty, greasy & smelly. Look at Tess Munster & the 300 lbs. Mizzangeleye. They are both so sweaty looking. They don't look clean. They look so dirty.

6/1/2015 9:54:27 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

jrocklove5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,028)
Palatine, IL
29, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from sarahgoldsmith:
You are stupid, jrocklove.
How can fugazi be racist? He is a Mexican man. Mexicans & black are the same thing. Black & Hispanics are the same group, more or less, pretty much the same group of people.
Oh Sarah I see you made a friend! good for you too but sarah your one of the most racist person I know

6/1/2015 9:57:46 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
fu_gazi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Phoenix, AZ
31, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from jrocklove5:
yeah you can't get no p*ssy from a fat girl I know plenty plus size women that look good and smell good

Grossssss

Fat chicks smell and sweat a lot ...being that large there's places they can't reach to wash themselves

You must like the smell of bacon , shit, and Fat chick B.O.

6/1/2015 10:03:41 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

jrocklove5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,028)
Palatine, IL
29, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from fu_gazi:
Grossssss

Fat chicks smell and sweat a lot ...being that large there's places they can't reach to wash themselves

I love Bacon mmmmm

6/1/2015 10:05:44 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

belizeanblist
Over 2,000 Posts (2,199)
North Las Vegas, NV
27, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from fu_gazi:
Grossssss

B*tch, I smell like fruit , sweaty ? Yes because of working out all day but that's what showers are for dumbass. Everyone sweats idiot, not just fat girls. You need to get laid and humble yourself .

Btw I'm fine as hell

6/1/2015 10:10:34 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
fu_gazi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Phoenix, AZ
31, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from belizeanblist:
B*tch, I smell like fruit , sweaty ? Yes because of working out all day but that's what showers are for dumbass. Everyone sweats idiot, not just fat girls. You need to get laid and humble yourself .

Btw I'm fine as hell

Smell like fruit ....yeah I would say fat chicks smell like Durians ( A fruit from Asia )

It smells sort of like a combination of rotten meat, sour milk, old gym shoes and maybe a touch of dog poo. Only more acidic, I think there's a hint of morning-after and vomit in there too.

It's so bad it's forbidden on public transport. Sometimes foreigners in Malaysia get offended at what they think is discrimination against an ethnic group because of the signs saying "No Durians permitted on trains."

6/1/2015 10:11:14 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
fu_gazi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Phoenix, AZ
31, joined Mar. 2015

6/1/2015 10:19:40 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

belizeanblist
Over 2,000 Posts (2,199)
North Las Vegas, NV
27, joined Feb. 2013

I smell nothing like that...sorry come correct next time.

6/1/2015 10:26:09 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

robin0109
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

6/1/2015 10:29:36 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

biggeazzy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (73,119)
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from fu_gazi:
Everyone knows black dudes love to bang fat chicks all the time.

And fat chicks bang black dudes for the following reasons

1. Fat. She’s too large to attract a white men. She believes her body type is more accepted by black men.

2. Ugly and unattractive by the popular standards of beauty.

3. She wants to experiment. She’s curious about the black man’s genitalia, how big it is, how he performs sexually, if it’s better than being with a white man.

4. Jealous. She’s jealous of black women.

5. Boredom. She’s bored with white men. She is looking for excitement and a change. She wants to cause some friction.

6. Anger. White women that date black men are angry and see this as a form of rebellion. White rage.

7. Desperation. She can’t get the white guys she wants. She cannot go without a man.

8. Attention. Dating someone different than her own race is her way of getting attention.

9. She’s gullible.

10. Whorish. She’s sleeping with many different men. He’s just one of many.

11. Rejected. She’s intensely rejected by other men.

12. Meal Ticket. She see’s the black man as a meal ticket. Example; entertainers, athletes.

13. Her white men are too effeminate. She has this Godzilla fantasy and believes the black man is more masculine.

14. Mixed children. She wants mixed children. She feels mixed children will increase her worth in life.

15. She’s ghetto and feels she will fit in with ghetto black men. You can tell she ghetto by her speech, lack of goals, hair, tattoos, piercings.

16. She thinks it’s trendy.

17. Racism. Some white women date black men because they are racist. She pretends to be color blind. Why would you date someone that’s completely different looking without acknowledging it? There is a hidden racist motive.

18. Arrogant. She thinks she can have any man she wants. She believes the black men is suppose to like her.

Interesting... you seemed mad about something. Did a black guy take your woman? I bet she was she looking for a REAL man.. huh?

I know your scary a** can't couldn't stop it... In real life, there is NO profile to hide behind.

LOL

6/1/2015 10:36:37 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
fu_gazi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Phoenix, AZ
31, joined Mar. 2015

Haha ....calm down big Eazzy you think you are a real man

Real men don't have boobs

Here's big Eazzy getting down at the club

6/1/2015 10:40:24 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

jrocklove5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,028)
Palatine, IL
29, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from biggeazzy:
Interesting... you seemed mad about something. Did a black guy take your woman? I bet she was she looking for a REAL man.. huh?

I know your scary a** can't couldn't stop it... In real life, there is NO profile to hide behind.

LOL
that was the first thing that came to my mind.

6/1/2015 10:46:29 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from fu_gazi:

You following me around and taking my pic/video recording me is kinda getting weird.

I'm beginning to think you may enjoy being in the present of a God a little too much.

You may want to re-examining your F-E-E-L-I-N-G-S.

6/1/2015 10:50:54 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from fu_gazi:

@bigeazzy

I like the picture of you getting down at the club, bigeazzy.

I like the way u let your boobs all hang out like that.

6/1/2015 10:52:02 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
b2cold
Elk Grove Village, IL
37, joined Mar. 2014

Sarah u b*tch

6/1/2015 10:53:38 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

Stop lying, Sarah, you're a habitual liar.

Remember, you hate blacks & Hispanics.

[Edited 6/1/2015 10:53:57 PM ]

6/1/2015 10:54:56 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

Black women dance funny. They always dance like they are having anal sex in public, even they ones that have grown sons. Why do they dance like that? They think it's sexy?

They have sons that are in their 40's & they still dance in public like they are having anal sex. I used to dance like I was doing the butt, but I was younger back then.

6/1/2015 10:55:40 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

jrocklove5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,028)
Palatine, IL
29, joined Sep. 2014

Sarah where is your profile photo

6/2/2015 1:50:17 AM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

bluecougareyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,737)
Chelan, WA
73, joined Nov. 2008

" man who can not find a chick to plow "

Real men should & could be 'PLOWING' the fields for planting crops !

Plowing chicks is just for some ones big EGO !!

6/2/2015 1:53:47 AM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
fu_gazi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Phoenix, AZ
31, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from bluecougareyes:
" man who can not find a chick to plow "

Real men should & could be 'PLOWING' the fields for planting crops !

Plowing chicks is just for some ones big EGO !!

You can also use a couple of fat chicks to plow your fields

6/2/2015 3:12:29 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
truckerdaddy915
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,116)
El Paso, TX
42, joined Feb. 2014

Opie and Sarah should hook u.s.

6/2/2015 3:24:18 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

Fugazi is Mexican. He can speak Spanish. I am not Hispanic. I only know enough Spanish to make fun of Hispanic people.

Los hispanicos no pueden hablar ingles.

6/2/2015 4:25:43 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
truckerdaddy915
El Paso, TX
42, joined Feb. 2014

Pinche gringa fea.

6/2/2015 4:28:35 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

xb3ccax
Spring Valley, CA
23, joined Oct. 2014

If u are doing it with a fat girl, at least hide that fact from your friends. Refuse to go anywhere with her in public. Refuse to be seen with her in public. Don't ever hold hands with her in public, someone might see you. Also, u don't want strangers to think that the fatty is your girlfriend. That's very embarrassing. It means u can't get anybody else to sleep with you. LOL

Refrain from having sex with a fat girl, or your reputation & image will be ruined. LOL. Why would u even want to, when there are so many pretty, skinny girls out there to pick & choose from? LOL

By sleeping with a fat girl, you are damaging your own image. You got a reputation to keep up with your friends. Don't let any fatty flirt with you. Ignore their flirting. Don't acknowledge it when they are flirting with u, change the subject to something else right away. Discourage any fat girl from flirting with you.

You can't be serious right? I mean seriously did you hit your head or something, none of the guys I've dated seemed ashamed or embarrassed to be with me

6/2/2015 4:33:26 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
truckerdaddy915
El Paso, TX
42, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from xb3ccax:
You can't be serious right? I mean seriously did you hit your head or something, none of the guys I've dated seemed ashamed or embarrassed to be with me

You'll have to forgive Sarah, she's a moron.

6/2/2015 5:07:41 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from truckerdaddy915:
Pinche gringa fea.

No soy fea. Yo soy muy Bonita. Eso es verdad.

Sarah es muy Bonita y intelligente. Ella es muy flaca. 130 pounds.

6/2/2015 5:11:58 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
truckerdaddy915
El Paso, TX
42, joined Feb. 2014

No soy fea. Yo soy muy Bonita. Eso es verdad.

Sarah es muy Bonita y intelligente. Ella es muy flaca. 130 pounds.

Sarah es una perrita.

6/2/2015 5:54:22 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,597)
Salem, OR
64, joined Nov. 2013

OP - Fully 65% of Americans are fat enough to be technically "OBESE". Another large number are fat but not quite Obese. As such, the vast majority of women are fat...to one degree, or another. If you never date fat women, you won't find many women to date. The way you talk about fat women, and women in general, no woman-fat, thin, or otherwise-is going to want to date you. The few non-fat women out here will be with men who are nicer, more polite, less whiney, etc, than you are. Straighten up, or prepare to be lonely.

6/2/2015 7:26:53 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
38, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from amusicluvr:
OP - Fully 65% of Americans are fat enough to be technically "OBESE". Another large number are fat but not quite Obese. As such, the vast majority of women are fat...to one degree, or another. If you never date fat women, you won't find many women to date. The way you talk about fat women, and women in general, no woman-fat, thin, or otherwise-is going to want to date you. The few non-fat women out here will be with men who are nicer, more polite, less whiney, etc, than you are. Straighten up, or prepare to be lonely.

Well said!!!

6/2/2015 8:59:49 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,597)
Salem, OR
64, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from sweetsiren1234:
Well said!!!

Thanks.

6/3/2015 6:32:49 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
b2cold
Elk Grove Village, IL
37, joined Mar. 2014

Fat chicks are a good ride

6/3/2015 6:39:00 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

docy22
Stone Mountain, GA
28, joined Jul. 2013

BBW are the best..... don't knock it until you try it lol

6/3/2015 6:58:33 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

jrocklove5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,028)
Palatine, IL
29, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from docy22:

6/3/2015 7:02:01 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  
b2cold
Elk Grove Village, IL
37, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from docy22:
I already know

6/3/2015 7:09:33 PM Banging a Fat Chick is No Bueno  

jrocklove5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,028)
Palatine, IL
29, joined Sep. 2014

Me too. This lil d*ck fool talking shit because he can't handle a big girl!!!!