Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight

You could also ask if it drives your date nuts when people today play devil s advocate — or if he enjoys the challenge. speed dating in redding ca San Francisco is not an simple city for dating, especially if you are searching for girls, but maybe I would have found somebody techy and somewhat cool. Stick to us on Instagram Facebook Twitter Pinterest and we guarantee, we ll be your fortunate charm to a stunning appreciate life. vietnam women looking for men Whether it is excitement, nervousness, or even dread, the initial date with somebody can really feel like a lot of stress.

skipthegames apps

This sample dating compatibility questionnaire consists of demographic, passion, and interest assessment questions that enable recognize if two folks are compatible sufficient for dating every other. hook up sign In addition to possessing a wide user base, Kochava notes that way additional guys than ladies downloading Happn, a location primarily based dating app. Finding that dating seriously up by letting her doable on what is the app that unique an individual can be what is a permanent ban. okc rubratings Confident, possibly I couldn t please every person, but with a profile like this, I could at least get a date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/2/2015 6:46:01 AM To Sleep or NOT to Sleep???  

voodoogirl13
Over 2,000 Posts (2,465)
Ashland, PA
41, joined Apr. 2009

Does anyone else suffer from insomnia? I just spent 6 hours lying in bed with my eyes closed talking to myself. I have to be ready soon to go to an appointment and I'm tired. My eyes feel "fluttery" and I'm a bit dizzy from being so tired. I a not aloud to take sleeping meds because not only have I gained weight from them, but I also walk, cook and eat meals in my sleep and don't remember any of it. I get up in the morning and see pots and dishes everywhere or wake up in a different room. I am also temp. unable to drive until I have a sleep study done. I wrecked my car having dozed off one afternoon and busted a new tire and rim. Can't afford to fix it anyway even if I could drive. So now I am stuck in the house which is making the depression worse... You'd think I would sleep better...lol..No such luck... I had even tried bathing in Epsom salts with Lavender with no luck... Any suggestions?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/2/2015 5:08:13 PM To Sleep or NOT to Sleep???  
here4foromsonly
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,568)
Cincinnati, OH
56, joined Sep. 2012

Have you tried melatonin or valerion root?

Ask your pharmacist or MD if prescription meds and these can be taken together first.

6/2/2015 10:02:40 PM To Sleep or NOT to Sleep???  

voodoogirl13
Over 2,000 Posts (2,465)
Ashland, PA
41, joined Apr. 2009

I have tried Melatonin but it made me sick...I have never heard of the other one though.. I'll have to look it up as I take a ton of prescription meds and you have to be careful when mixing herbal meds in with the rest... Thanks for the tip...

6/2/2015 10:21:37 PM To Sleep or NOT to Sleep???  

godsbutterfly1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,776)
Woodlyn, PA
62, joined Dec. 2010

I'm up quite often. I didn't get much sleep at all last night. My kitten was so sweet, she came in throughout the night to check on me.

My shrink told me to put two tea bags of Chamomile Tea in a cup of hot water and drink it. I think it's helped a little...that is when I use it. They also suggest going off of your computer an hour before you want to go to sleep. I'm not sure if it works because I've rarely tried it. Again If you see me online at an odd hour, feel free to inbox me to chat.

6/3/2015 9:32:44 AM To Sleep or NOT to Sleep???  

janet5360
Pittsburgh, PA
64, joined Dec. 2013

I drink sleepytime tea and I do take a component containing melatonin. Also I found not eating after 6pm and exercising in the evening helps. You just have to try different means and see what is good for you. I limit coffee and have last cup at dinner also. Even though I am handicapped I do not let that define me and I go to the gym or swim at least three times a week.

6/3/2015 6:11:09 PM To Sleep or NOT to Sleep???  

godsbutterfly1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,776)
Woodlyn, PA
62, joined Dec. 2010

I have to eat before I go to bed. :/ I'm hypoglycemic. I get symptoms in the night, if I don't eat something. As for coffee, most of the time, I only drink it in the morning.

6/4/2015 1:13:13 AM To Sleep or NOT to Sleep???  

tknme2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,902)
Modesto, CA
64, joined Dec. 2011

Oh how I wish I could have normal sleep patterns !
Medication doesn't help, Food, Warm Milk, Excersise, Warm bath, Boring books, Head set with Soft music / nature sound effects / Rain Total silence ! Nope Not working
But... If I go to the coast camp out or go to motel close to a Fog Horn going off I sleep like a baby for a week ! Go Figure !

6/4/2015 3:32:31 PM To Sleep or NOT to Sleep???  

voodoogirl13
Over 2,000 Posts (2,465)
Ashland, PA
41, joined Apr. 2009

I have to eat before bed also being Hypoglycemic...or at some point my sugar drops very low and I get sick.. I've tried baths with Epsom salts with lavender, lavender sprays, I even take 150 mg of trazodone..the only sleep aid I am aloud to take.. I can't have the TV on and I can listen to music because I have anxiety and for some reason the sound of it makes me angry. Go figure. And music with words keeps me up singing...lol.. I slept last night, but only because I hadn't slept in 2 days and my body just broke down and couldn't be awake any longer...It was nice to sleep though.. I have an appt. with the sleep study dr. on Monday hopefully to schedule a sleep study test soon...

6/5/2015 8:01:23 AM To Sleep or NOT to Sleep???  

janet5360
Pittsburgh, PA
64, joined Dec. 2013

It also may be hormonal. I had a nasty case of menopause and swear I have PTSD from it, The b*tchiness is gone but I still retain most other symptoms including sleep disorder. I was prescribed trazadone also and it had no effect. The valerian root is good and can be purchased separately although the synergistic combo with chamomile is greater. I noticed some reference to a "shrink" and that too should be explored. Get a copy of your sleep study and take that with you on your visit. Hypoglycemia is a symptom of uncontrolled blood sugars and if that is chronic you can it a small snack that includes more protein and lower carbs at night. This is a dangerous condition and should be reported per episode to your PCP.

6/9/2015 9:43:14 AM To Sleep or NOT to Sleep???  

voodoogirl13
Over 2,000 Posts (2,465)
Ashland, PA
41, joined Apr. 2009

I saw the sleep doctor yesterday and she said she doesn't suspect sleep apnea but is putting me through sleep boot camp. I have to keep sleep logs for a month and follow 5 rules... wake up at 7am every day, weather I sleep at night or not, stay awake after I feed the cat at 7am and not hop back into bed till 10am, no napping after meals or at all, keep the sleep logs, and my bed time is 11 pm.... might sound simple to someone without insomnia, but when you go to bed between 1 and 3 am normally and sometimes are so depressed you can't get out of bed all day and now HAVE to get up at 7am and stay awake all day... Oh and are Bi-Polar.. End of the World...lol...

6/9/2015 5:57:52 PM To Sleep or NOT to Sleep???  

zenpaxamoris
Over 2,000 Posts (2,482)
Fredericksburg, VA
50, joined May. 2012

Yes, I have insomnia, and if I don't take my Ambien, I don't sleep.

6/11/2015 12:39:55 PM To Sleep or NOT to Sleep???  

cheekdaddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,185)
Anniston, AL
47, joined Oct. 2008

when i was younger i thought i could sleep when i'm dead. but now that i'm older and wiser i have more respect for sleep. yeah, me and sleep are good friends now. i dont stay up playing video football to all hours of the night anymore.

[Edited 6/11/2015 12:40:45 PM ]

6/12/2015 4:16:14 PM To Sleep or NOT to Sleep???  
just_zoe1958
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,787)
Burlington, VT
58, joined Dec. 2011

I have been having more trouble sleeping lately.
It effects my mood, focus and energy level.
Reading all your tips. Thank you.

6/12/2015 8:38:06 PM To Sleep or NOT to Sleep???  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
53, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from godsbutterfly1:
I'm up quite often. I didn't get much sleep at all last night. My kitten was so sweet, she came in throughout the night to check on me.

They always know and try to comfort us.

My shrink told me to put two tea bags of Chamomile Tea in a cup of hot water and drink it. I think it's helped a little...that is when I use it. They also suggest going off of your computer an hour before you want to go to sleep. I'm not sure if it works because I've rarely tried it. Again If you see me online at an odd hour, feel free to inbox me to chat.

I always liked Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime, which has Chamomile and other sleep promoting herbs.

Speaking of tea, as an aside (one thought leads to another sort of thing), according to a psychologist I spoke with, green tea helps the serotonin levels in your brain, so helps with depression.

OT - My problem is that I sleep but don't rest, so I wake up as tired as I was when I went to sleep. Of course, then they want to yell "Sleep apnea". Not buying into that. I think I'm just getting old.

[Edited 6/12/2015 8:38:50 PM ]

6/12/2015 10:57:59 PM To Sleep or NOT to Sleep???  

julie24000
Dublin, GA
40, joined Sep. 2014

I have insomnia. I take trazodone 50mg for my insomnia. Looks like I will be taking some medicine to help me sleep at night.

6/13/2015 2:48:40 PM To Sleep or NOT to Sleep???  

voodoogirl13
Over 2,000 Posts (2,465)
Ashland, PA
41, joined Apr. 2009

Home from surgery and sleeping a little...I think I have figured something out though. In the hospital the doctor never ordered any of my meds after surgery..Nice huh? So I didn't have my Trazodone to sleep. I took it last night and in an hour I woke up still groggy needing to use the bathroom, but talking to myself in my head... Like what happens when I can't sleep and I thought oh no, I hope this does not continue...But it did... all night. What I figured is, when I missed my dose in the hospital... I wasn't left laying there talking to myself... This could be my insomnia culprit. The pain meds for now are helping with sleep, but as soon as I hear a loud enough noise I am wide awake..

6/14/2015 12:06:52 PM To Sleep or NOT to Sleep???  

tknme2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,902)
Modesto, CA
64, joined Dec. 2011

To or Not to Sleep ???

I Found Something On Youtube
That Might Work For Some Of Us... Maybe ???
It's called...

8 Hour Sleeping Music, Music Meditation, Delta Waves, Deep Sleep Music, Relaxing Music

This Is The Link I Sent to Text on My Cell...

https://youtu.be/4D8ezH0iXh8

Keeping My Finger's Crossed the Link Works.
Or you can go on YouTube type in whole title in search box

It worked for me after a few minutes I was !
I hope it works for you. Doesn't hurt to try it out

6/17/2015 6:44:34 AM To Sleep or NOT to Sleep???  

tknme2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,902)
Modesto, CA
64, joined Dec. 2011

Body thinks it's caught up on sleep
Now I'm back to not sleeping again !