Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonnals

The transition from winter to spring reminds us that there is light at the finish of a bleak season. personal classifieds dc He returns with a lengthy post detailing a recent incident and wants to spread awareness about it . These cycles of becoming together, then apart continued till the week Governor Pritzker announced Illinois keep at dwelling order. skipthegamesnj So I told her no and stood my ground and lamented my singleness and rolled my eyes each time my dad and his new girlfriend flirted in the kitchen.

skipthegames

The additional persons somebody sees face to face, the greater level of danger they introduce into your life. sonoma county singles A fantastic dating web site with a enormous assortment of paid/absolutely free attributes and solutions. Now, it basically connects customers with folks near the neighborhood they have chosen. skout travel feature Seeking at the prospects of ever getting to do on the internet dating terrifies me fortunately I am i am 7 year in with my partner and we have children, so fingers crossed I never have to.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/24/2015 6:56:55 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

tnteacher101
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,957)
Morristown, TN
67, joined Aug. 2010

What parts of Torah can we still keep today?

Many people have written to The Refiner's Fire to ask about the parts of Torah that apply to them today, and they are especially curious as to whether "being Torah observant" means they have to keep all "613" original commands.

YHWH (Yahweh) gave us many rules/commands/"laws" that can be found scattered throughout the Torah, the first five Books of the Bible, which contains His Divine Instructions in Righteousness. We must understand, however, that the "numbering" of the original commandments was done by man, not by YHWH (Yahweh) Himself, which means there is no reason to worry about trying to keep "all 613 commands." Not to mention that most of those "613" commands were directed at the cohens (priests) of the day; some were only for men; some only for women, and some were only for a certain timeframe.

But some were meant to last FOREVER - and those are the ones that believers must pay attention to.

While YHWH eventually recorded ten in stone, we must remember, these ten are just part of the larger picture taken from YHWH's Torah which He said would stand forever. Many Christians balk at this idea because they are under the erroneous impression that they don't even have to bother even keeping the TEN Commandments anymore (let alone the "613"); but, rather, just two - and they cite the following as "proof":

Matthew 22: 36. "Teacher, which Commandment in Torah is the greatest?" 37. And Y'shua said to him, that "You should love Master YHWH your Elohim with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might and with all your mind." 38. This is the first and the greatest Commandment. 39. And the second is like it. That "You should love your neighbor as yourself." 40. On these two commandments hang Torah and the prophets. (Aramaic English New Testament)

We would ask those who insist they only need to keep two commandments to please re-read verse 40 with the help of the Ruach haKodesh (Holy Spirit). Does verse 40 imply that all of God's original instructions have been done away with? NO! The Torah and the Prophets HANG/ARE DEPENDENT ON those two commands! There's more to it than just "loving God and loving your neighbor!

Anybody who proclaims to love God must begin to realize there is more to God than what is taught in Christian churches. They should recognize that nobody including Yeshua (whom Christians call "Jesus") had the right to negate any of the Father's original commands or to insist that His Divine Instructions to mankind are a curse. Without Torah, we would have NO blueprint for holy living (1 John 3:4)! (You can read on this page exactly what Yeshua came to do.)

The verse below from Numbers shows that EVERYONE who accepts the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is to be Torah observant:

Numbers 15: 13 "'Everyone who is native-born must do these things in this way when he brings an offering made by fire as an aroma pleasing to the LORD. 14 For the generations to come, whenever an alien or anyone else living among you presents an offering made by fire as an aroma pleasing to the LORD, he must do exactly as you do. 15 The community is to have the same rules for you and for the alien living among you; this is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come. You and the alien shall be the same before the LORD: 16 The same laws and regulations will apply both to you and to the alien living among you.'"

The "aliens" included anyone who wasn't a Torah observant "Hebrew" (a word which means "to cross over"...When Abram obeyed YHWH in Genesis 12, he "crossed over" both spiritually and physically when he left his homeland). "Aliens" include anyone who is "grafted-in" through the blood of Messiah Yeshua. Yeshua Himself was Torah observant - as were all of His Apostles and disciples - yet somehow Christians have decided that "the law is a curse"; that Gentiles don't have to bother with Torah, and that God treats His adopted children differently from His natural ones....

So, what parts of Torah can we still keep today? The chart below is by no means a complete list of what we are to observe today, but it will give you a good start and a lot to think about. For a complete list of the "do's" and "don'ts", please see 613 original commandments.

The parts of Torah that apply today

The Ten Commandments (Exodus 20 and 34 - which included several "forever" commandments).

The Seventh Day Sabbath (Exodus 31:13; Exodus 31:16-17; Leviticus 23:3). God told us that the Sabbath would forever be a sign between Him and the children of Israel (which includes every believer, grafted-in or otherwise!) In the end times (which we are in now) the seventh day Sabbath will distinguish TRUE believers from the "lukewarm" - especially when the Antichrist starts putting pressure on people to conform to his rules:

Exodus 31: 13 "Speak also to the children of Israel, saying: 'Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the Lord who sanctifies you."

Exodus 31: 16 "Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant. 17 It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever; for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.'"

The Biblical feasts are outlined in Leviticus 23 which states after each feast: "it shall be a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations."

Source: http://www.therefinersfire.org/torah_rules.htm

Steve

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/24/2015 6:58:17 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

tnteacher101
Morristown, TN
67, joined Aug. 2010

Article Continued:

Keeping kosher. Yes, eating "clean" foods was a "forever" commandment. You can search the Bible through, but you will never see that command negated. Kosher Law always was, and still is, YHWH's Law. He never said pork, shellfish, etc. were food! People called it food in rebellion against God. The NT passages (which Christians like to use as proof that appear to suggest we can eat whatever we want) deal with animals God gave us to eat and whether they are ceremonially clean and can be eaten at that time. Even in Peter's vision (Acts 11), Peter would never have eaten the kosher animals that had been in contact with treife (non-kosher) animals. Peter's vision was to show that the kosher animals were no longer considered unclean because they were among the treife. This was illustrating that the Gentiles were now to be accepted! The rest of the passage in Acts 11 shows that this is the correct interpretation and what the vision was all about....

For a complete outline, See Deuteronomy 14:1-21 and Leviticus 11.

Wearing tzit-zit, the "tassels" on the four corners of our garments. Today, we don't have "four-cornered" garments, but we can loop them through our belt loops or wear special shirts that have tzit-tzit attached. (Google tzit-tzit for more info.) Please see our articles on tzit-tzits and tallits.

Numbers 15: 37 ADONAI said to Moshe, 38 "Speak to the people of Isra'el (this includes women!), instructing them to make, through all their generations, tzitziyot on the corners of their garments, and to put with the tzitzit on each corner a blue thread. 39 It is to be a tzitzit for you to look at and thereby remember all of ADONAI's mitzvot and obey them, so that you won't go around wherever your own heart and eyes lead you to prostitute yourselves; 40 but it will help you remember and obey all my mitzvot and be holy for your God. 41 I am ADONAI your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt in order to be your God. I am ADONAI your God."

Christians insist that "Jesus abolished the law" and that all one has to do today is to "believe in Jesus." Hardly anyone seems to realize that, what Yeshua attempted to "do away with" was not the Father's divine instructions, but the rabbinical, man-made "stuff". Even Paul verified this when he said: Do we then nullify the Law through faith? May it never be! On the contrary, we establish the Law. (Romans 3:31). You will find Yahweh's original commandments sprinkled throughout Torah in places like Genesis 26:2-5; Exodus 15:25-27, 16, 20:6; Leviticus 22, 26, 27; Numbers 15 and 36; and Deuteronomy 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31.

God said His Torah would stand FOREVER (2 Chronicles 7:14-22), and that's why we are to do our best to try to discern His "do's" and "don't's" because they are all for good reason. Most Christians seem to think Torah was abolished, which is a major misunderstanding because Torah is God's blueprint for moral behavior! Why would that have been abolished on the cross?

Matthew 5: 17 Don't think that I have come to abolish the Torah or the Prophets. I have come not to abolish but to complete. 18 Yes indeed! I tell you that until heaven and earth pass away, not so much as a yud or a stroke will pass from the Torah - not until everything that must happen has happened. 19 So whoever disobeys the least of these mitzvot (words/commands) and teaches others to do so will be called the least in the Kingdom of Heaven. But whoever obeys them and so teaches will be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness is far greater than that of the Torah-teachers and P'rushim, you will certainly not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Has everything happened that must happen? Have heaven and earth passed away yet? Yeshua even said He didn't come to abolish but to complete/fulfill. That did not mean "put an end to"...

Rev. 12:17 - And the dragon was enraged against the woman; and he went to make war upon the remnant of her seed who keep the Commandments of Elohim and have the testimony of Y'shua. (AENT)

Rev. 14:12 - Here is the patience of the Set Apart believers who keep the commandments of Elohim, and the faith of Y'shua. (AENT)

Some versions use "saint" as opposed to "God's people." But who exactly is a "saint"? Certainly not someone who refuses to be Torah observant! Without Torah we have no blueprint for moral, godly behavior (as is amply evident in our fallen world, including throughout the various churches.) Who are those who obey God's commandments? They are the Jews and Messianic believers. Who are those who hold to the testimony of Yeshua and remain faithful to Him? The Messianic Believers! Jews don't believe in Yeshua and Christians don't believe in being Torah observant; and therefore Christians don't adhere to the commandments/Torah - which include the keeping of the Seventh Day Sabbath and the seven feasts, and eating only "clean" foods. Both Jews and Christians are missing "the rest of the story"....

An interesting aside: Most bible versions will say: 14 How blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they have the right to eat from the Tree of Life and go through the gates into the city!

Revelation 22:14 Blessed are they who do His (Master YHWH's) Mitzvot, that they may have a right to the tree of life and may enter through the gates into the city. (AENT)

Footnote: Very important! Y'shua is talking, so these are YHWH's Mitzvot (Commandments), not his. This is also the original reading in Revelation. The "wash your robes" line was substituted later, as a way to downplay the obvious pro-Torah message at the end of the NT. This is, in effect, the last speech Y'shua gives to the world. There are actually two ancient Greek witnesses that are split on the matter, and one may have arisen as a scribal error to the other between poiountes tas entolas (do his commandments) and plunontes tas stolas (wash their robes).

Again the source of the article: http://www.therefinersfire.org/torah_rules.htm

Steve

6/24/2015 6:59:51 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,648)
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008

Keep all of them or none of them, Steve. Just keeping the ones you like or find convenient makes you a hypocrite.

These laws, even back in the day when they applied, APPLIED TO THE JEWS ONLY.

6/24/2015 7:09:35 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

tnteacher101
Morristown, TN
67, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Keep all of them or none of them, Steve. Just keeping the ones you like or find convenient makes you a hypocrite.

These laws, even back in the day when they applied, APPLIED TO THE JEWS ONLY.

Low: How about taking a little time to read what I posted. Keeping all of them that apply to us would be the right thing to do. Some applied to only the High Priests. You always open your mouth and cry foul before you have ever had time to read the material.

Steve

6/24/2015 10:05:00 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

prophetic774
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,784)
Winter Haven, FL
66, joined Feb. 2011
online now!

TNT says: In Peter's Vision of the sheets full of animals Yahweh made it clear to Peter that the Israelites could have dealings and accept the gentiles if the gentiles followed His Laws and Commandments.

Acts 10:10-15 Peter became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. It contained all kinds of four footed animals, as well as reptiles of the earth and birds of the air. Then a Voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and **EAT**" Surely not, Lord!" Peter replied. "I have never eaten anything impure and unclean." The Voice spoke to him A SECOND TIME, "Do not call anything impure that *GOD HAS MADE CLEAN."

Mark 7:18,19: Jesus says, Are you so dull {TNT}?" Jesus asked. "Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him unclean? For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach and then out of his body." By saying this, Jesus declared **ALL FOODS CLEAN!"

Acts 15:5-11: "Then some of the believers who belonged to the party of the Pharisees {Like TNT} stood up and said, "The Gentiles must be circumcised and required to obey the low of Moses." The apostles and elders met to consider this question. After much discussion, **PETER** got up and addressed them" "Brothers you know that some time ago God made a choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe. God, who knows the heart, showed that He accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as He did to us. He made no distinction between us and them, He *PURIFIED THEIR HEARTS BY FAITH*! Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on them a *YOKE* {the law of Moses above} that neither we nor our fathers have been able to bear? No! We believe it is through the **GRACE** of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are!"

I Peter 1:18-21: **PETER** said, "For you know that it was not with perishable things that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed to you from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect...Through Him you believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and glorified Him, and so your faith and hope are in God."

6/24/2015 10:11:25 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

tnteacher101
Morristown, TN
67, joined Aug. 2010

Prop: You have posted this three times and this is a copy of my answer to you:

Prop wrote: Acts 10:10-15 Peter became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. It contained all kinds of four footed animals, as well as reptiles of the earth and birds of the air. Then a Voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and **EAT**" Surely not, Lord!" Peter replied. "I have never eaten anything impure and unclean." The Voice spoke to him A SECOND TIME, "Do not call anything impure that *GOD HAS MADE CLEAN."

Mark 7:18,19: Jesus says, Are you so dull {TNT}?" Jesus asked. "Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him unclean? For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach and then out of his body." By saying this, Jesus declared **ALL FOODS CLEAN!"

Prop: You simply cannnot, for some strange reason, understand the Word of Yahweh the way it should be understood. It is a mystery to me that you cannot grasp the truth of it.

When Yahweh said: "Do not call anything impure that *GOD HAS MADE CLEAN." Yahweh was simply stating that if some gentiles kept His Laws and Commandments then the Twelve Tribes of Jacob could have dealings with those gentiles and not consider them unclean/evil people. If you will read about Peter's Vision attempt to concentrate on the subject that Yahweh was discussing which was the gentiles. I am rooting for you and hoping you can understand it like it was meant to be understood. Peter's Vision had absolutely nothing to do about the unclean animals being cleansed. Yahweh said His Laws and Commandments would be in effect until Heaven and Earth pass. The last time I looked outside Heaven and Earth were still there.

Steve

6/25/2015 12:54:39 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

followjesusonly
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,629)
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Perhaps you should ask Sharen, or maybe Wayn.

6/25/2015 1:29:43 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

share_n_love
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,867)
Fort Wayne, IN
62, joined Dec. 2012

I would have gladly chimed in but since steve made the comment about Jews...let him share the refiner's fire which I know the website well as he sees fit. I won't share any info on his thread anymore...

6/25/2015 1:51:01 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

But Lud, that's what you and your church do when it comes to Jesus' sayings. You just keep the ones you like or find convenient, and guess what? That makes you a hypocrite.

6/25/2015 7:04:13 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008

I honestly don't think I do that.

6/25/2015 11:30:10 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

tnteacher101
Morristown, TN
67, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
I honestly don't think I do that.

Low: It is obvious to me that you have been seeking the truth of the Bible/God's Word for a very long time. It is about time you are figuring out the truth of the Bible. The truth is that all of Yahweh's Laws and Commandments are still in full force and are to be observed to this very day. Yahweh doesn't change, He was the same yesterday, today and forever and ever. Yahweh's Laws are to last until Heaven and Earth pass. If you will look outside I think you will be able to easily figure out that Heaven and Earth are still there/intact. When Yeshua came to this Earth in a flesh body He plainly said He did not come to do away with one jot or tittle of Yahweh's Laws. The murderer, tare and false Apostle Paul said Yahweh's Laws and Commands were nailed to the Cross. You need to determine if you should follow the teachings of Yahweh or the teachings of the tare Paul. It is your decision you can follow Paul and attempt to relax in hades/hell when you pass or you can follow Yahweh and enjoy Paradise/Heaven. But, it is about time you are making up your mind which one you will follow and trust with your future. I decided quite a while ago I will follow Yahweh. Now it is your turn for you to decide who you will trust and follow.

An antichrist is someone that teaches the opposite of what Yahweh taught/teaches. Paul taught the opposite of what Yahweh taught so that makes Paul an antichrist.

Steve

6/25/2015 3:55:52 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from tnteacher101:
Low: It is obvious to me that you have been seeking the truth of the Bible/God's Word for a very long time. It is about time you are figuring out the truth of the Bible. The truth is that all of Yahweh's Laws and Commandments are still in full force and are to be observed to this very day. Yahweh doesn't change, He was the same yesterday, today and forever and ever. Yahweh's Laws are to last until Heaven and Earth pass. If you will look outside I think you will be able to easily figure out that Heaven and Earth are still there/intact. When Yeshua came to this Earth in a flesh body He plainly said He did not come to do away with one jot or tittle of Yahweh's Laws. The murderer, tare and false Apostle Paul said Yahweh's Laws and Commands were nailed to the Cross. You need to determine if you should follow the teachings of Yahweh or the teachings of the tare Paul. It is your decision you can follow Paul and attempt to relax in hades/hell when you pass or you can follow Yahweh and enjoy Paradise/Heaven. But, it is about time you are making up your mind which one you will follow and trust with your future. I decided quite a while ago I will follow Yahweh. Now it is your turn for you to decide who you will trust and follow.

An antichrist is someone that teaches the opposite of what Yahweh taught/teaches. Paul taught the opposite of what Yahweh taught so that makes Paul an antichrist.

Steve

The Catholic church teaches the opposite of what Jesus teaches too, so that makes the Catholic church the antichrist.

6/26/2015 6:45:32 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

tnteacher101
Morristown, TN
67, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from followjesusonly:
The Catholic church teaches the opposite of what Jesus teaches too, so that makes the Catholic church the antichrist.

Low: I see you are remaining silent on this more than important/serious and more than likely true charge against the strange teachings of the Catholic Church. It is my guess that you have absolutely given up on attempting to defend your Paulinian believing Catholic Church. Actually it would be my best guess that Saul/Paul may be the very anticrhist/character/person that John in Revelation warns us about showing up during the great tribulation. Paul would probably fit the bill better than anyone I know of and lots of the heathen people would probably bow down to Paul when they saw him first appear. I don't belive there will be a rapture like lots of church folks teaches so it looks like the Believers will have to endure it.

Steve

6/26/2015 7:24:38 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008

The Catholic Church seems strange to you because you are not familiar with it.

6/26/2015 8:36:20 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The Catholic Church seems strange to you because you are not familiar with it.

The Urantia Book seems strange to you because you are not familiar with it.

6/26/2015 8:38:04 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

bigd9832
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,698)
Chicago, IL
64, joined Oct. 2007

The Catholic church is strange.

The Catholic church is corrupt.

6/26/2015 11:20:35 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008

The Catholic Church is wonderful and beautiful.

6/26/2015 11:57:27 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
64, joined Oct. 2007

CLV Re 2:9 I am aware of your acts and affliction and poverty (but you are rich) and the calumny out of those saying that they themselves are Jews, and they are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

CLV Re 3:9 Lo! I have granted to those out of the synagogue of Satan, (who are saying that they themselves are Jews, and are not, but are lying)--Lo! I shall be making them that they will be arriving and worshiping, before your feet, and they may know that I love you.

The Catholic church is the synagogue of Satan. So says Jesus Christ.

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The Catholic Church is wonderful and beautiful.

The Serpent was said to be the most beautiful creature in the garden.

6/27/2015 12:53:55 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008

Outside the Catholic Church there is no salvation.

6/27/2015 1:58:54 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Jesus teaches otherwise:

"...Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? [Jesus] said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. And [Jesus] said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live. (Luke 10:25-28)

6/27/2015 2:22:14 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008

Anybody who loves God with all his heart loves truth. The truth is, the Catholic Church is the one true Church of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

6/27/2015 5:14:00 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
64, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from ludlowlowell:

That is NOT what the Scriptures tell us.

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Anybody who loves God with all his heart loves truth. The truth is, the Catholic Church is the one true Church of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Again, that is NOT what the Scriptures tell us.

I think he makes this stuff up as he goes along.

CLV Re 2:9 I am aware of your acts and affliction and poverty (but you are rich) and the calumny out of those saying that they themselves are Jews, and they are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

CLV Re 3:9 Lo! I have granted to those out of the synagogue of Satan, (who are saying that they themselves are Jews, and are not, but are lying)--Lo! I shall be making them that they will be arriving and worshiping, before your feet, and they may know that I love you.

The Catholic church is the synagogue of Satan. So says Jesus Christ.

6/27/2015 7:30:17 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

tnteacher101
Morristown, TN
67, joined Aug. 2010

Jesus teaches otherwise:

"...Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? [Jesus] said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. And [Jesus] said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live. (Luke 10:25-28)

Low: The above says to inherit eternal life we must follow God's Laws/Torah and Commandments. The Catholic Church ignores, for the most part, the Laws/Torah and lots of the Commandments. It is very simple but most choose to ignore what Yeshua Said.

Steve

6/27/2015 10:00:03 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

visitingfriends
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,484)
Evansville, WI
77, joined Jan. 2011

No wonder you guys don't like Paul!

As one illustration of Paul’s use of the word law, let’s look at Ephesians 2:11-19. Paul is saying that gentiles were once separated from the covenants, separated from Christ. But in Christ they have now been brought near. How is this possible? Because Christ has destroyed the barrier that kept the gentiles away. He has abolished the law. Which law? The law that had commandments and regulations separating Jews from gentiles.

Because Jesus has destroyed the legal basis for discriminating against gentiles, gentiles have become part of God’s people. Does this mean that gentiles have to become like Jews, and obey laws pertaining to Jews? Certainly not. That was the conclusion of the Jerusalem council, and it is the conclusion of Paul, too, since he says that even Jews have died to the old covenant law and are not bound by it. Paul had the freedom to live like a Jew, or the freedom to live like someone who lived uprightly though that person did not have the Jewish law.

Peter also understood that he was permitted to live like a gentile (Galatians 2:14). Which laws would a righteous gentile be expected to keep? Which laws of Moses separated “living like a gentile” from “living like a Jew”? Apparently rabbis did not require righteous gentiles to be circumcised, to observe Jewish dietary restrictions or to observe the Sabbath. Those three laws, from both Jewish and gentile perspectives, distinguished Jews from gentiles.

6/27/2015 2:03:47 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

"And why call you me, [our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ;] and do not the things which I say?" (Luke 6:46) Douay-Rheims (Catholic Bible)

6/27/2015 2:05:02 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from visitingfriends:
No wonder you guys don't like Paul!

"Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother; Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus; Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him. These twelve Jesus sent forth..." Matthew 10:2-5

Paul's name is not among them.

If John was The Apostle that Jesus loved.
Paul was The Apostle that Jesus never heard of.

6/27/2015 2:22:26 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008

If the Bible says Paul was an apostle---anywhere in any book---then Paul is an apostle. If the Cathplic Church says Paul was an apostle, then Paul is an apostle.

6/27/2015 2:39:34 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

prophetic774
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,784)
Winter Haven, FL
66, joined Feb. 2011
online now!

After Judas died the Apostles chose another apostle to take his place in Acts 1:23-25 "Mathias was added to the 11 apostles." In Acts 12:2 the apostle James died and Luke was inspired to call Paul an apostle in Acts 14:4 and Acts 14:14. Paul calls himself an apostle "appointed by Jesus" 18 times in God's Word.

WAS PAUL AN **APOSTLE** WHO WAS **APPOINTED** BY JESUS TO BE HIS **CHOSEN INSTRUMENT** TO BRING THE GOSPEL TO THE GENTILES AND JEWS??

According to Mark 3:13-19 it Was Jesus who **APPOINTED** the first 12 Apostles. After the death of Judas the Apostles chose an Apostle by lot called Mathias as per Acts 1:26. In Acts 12:2 Herod had the Apostle James killed, the brother of John.

Eighteen times in God's Word Paul claimed to be an Apostle **APPOINTED** not by men but by Jesus as per the will of God. {See Romans 1:1; 11:13; I Corinthians 1:1; 9:1,2; 15:9 2 Corinthians 1:1; 12:12; Galatians 1:1; 2:8 {2X}; Ephesians 1:1; Colossians 1:1; I Timothy 1:1; 2:7; 2 Timothy 1:1,11; & Titus 1:1.

Luke was inspired by God to call Paul an **APOSTLE** in Acts 14:4 and Acts 14:14.

TNT To be consistent you must also believe that the Acts of he Apostles was not inspired by God since 17 of the 26 chapters {Chapters 9 and 13-28} are devoted to Paul's fantastic missionary journeys in spreading the Gospel.

Now TNT says the following scripture is a HOAX which implies that the whole book of Acts written by Luke is from Satan. Actually TNT believes that all Scripture which disagrees with his insane beliefs is from Satan including all the 14 books written by Paul, 2 Peter and the book of Luke and the Acts of the Apostles!!

However all true Christians believe that Luke was also inspired by God to write Acts 9:3-6,15,16: As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute Me?" "Who are you Lord?" Saul asked. "I am Jesus who you are persecuting. He replied. Now get up and go into the city and you will be told what to do {See Acts 26:15-18 below}.....The Lord said to Ananias, "Go! This man is ***MY CHOSEN INSTRUMENT*** to carry My Name before the Gentiles and their kings and before the people of Israel!!"

Acts 26:15-18 adds: Paul asked, "Who are you Lord?' "I am Jesus who you are persecuting. Now get up and stand on your feet. I have **APPOINTED YOU** as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen of Me and what I will show you , I will rescue you from your own people and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by **FAITH IN ME!"

2 Peter 3:15,16: PETER said, "Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our dear brother PAUL also wrote you with the wisdom **GOD GAVE HIM**. He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort {Like TNT}, as they do other Scriptures to their own destruction!

Paul was inspired to write 14 of the 27 books of the New Testament with the wisdom **GOD GAVE HIM**!

6/27/2015 2:53:43 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

tnteacher101
Morristown, TN
67, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
If the Bible says Paul was an apostle---anywhere in any book---then Paul is an apostle. If the Cathplic Church says Paul was an apostle, then Paul is an apostle.

Low: I am well aware that you are grasping for straws to try to prove that Paul was an Apostle but it is simply not the truth. I asked you to show me the verses where Yeshua or the true 12 Apostles said that Paul was an Apostle but you have not done it and you cannot do it.

Visting: Again you are quoting Paul to attempt to prove Paul but that will not work. You, Low and Prop are not CHRISTians but are Paulinians and Paul cannot get you into Yahweh's Rest. All you have to do is start following Yahweh's Laws/Torah and His Commandmands. It appears to me that you are not willing to do that. Both of you are trying to get into His Rest without obeying Him. The Bible says to please Yahweh you must keep His Laws and Commands. It is so simple but apparently not simple enough for you because you are trying to use a short cut and shortcuts will not work.

Steve

6/27/2015 3:04:00 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

visitingfriends
Evansville, WI
77, joined Jan. 2011

Look who is trying to take shortcuts by throwing out a good share of the new testament that continues to expand from Paul to Luke and includes Peter. You are so beguiled by the enemy that if it wasn't so tragic, would be laughable.

6/27/2015 3:32:11 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

tnteacher101
Morristown, TN
67, joined Aug. 2010

Look who is trying to take shortcuts by throwing out a good share of the new testament that continues to expand from Paul to Luke and includes Peter. You are so beguiled by the enemy that if it wasn't so tragic, would be laughable.

Visting: I guess you will be laughing until you finally meeet your destruction. At least you have had one good laugh. What if you end up like the Rich Man? I very much doubt that you would be laughing then. You need to keep in mind I am attempting to help you and Low. I am not your enemy. If I were your enemy I would not be trying to help you.

Steve

6/27/2015 5:20:46 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from tnteacher101:
Visting: I guess you will be laughing until you finally meeet your destruction. At least you have had one good laugh. What if you end up like the Rich Man? I very much doubt that you would be laughing then. You need to keep in mind I am attempting to help you and Low. I am not your enemy. If I were your enemy I would not be trying to help you.

Steve

No self righteous persons think it's going to be THEM going to Hell. No self righteous persons think it's going to be THEM about whom Jesus says, "I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Mat 7:23 They always think it must be someone else, certainly not them. That's what self righteousness does. It's blinding. That's why Ludlow continues each day, arguing and trifling with Jesus and disobeying Him. He doesn't love Jesus and he is blind to the fact that he is dooming himself by refusing to obey God, just as Eve did.

"If a man love me, he will keep my words."(John 14:23)
"He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings." (John 14:24)

6/27/2015 5:51:53 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

tnteacher101
Morristown, TN
67, joined Aug. 2010

Well, it appears to me that Visiting and Low love Paul instead of Yeshua since both of them follow the strange teachings of the murderer, tare and false Apostle Paul instead of the teachings of Yeshua. Yeshua kept all the Laws/Torah and all the Commandments of Yahweh. Paul taught that most of Yahweh's Laws/Torah and Commandments were nailed to the Cross and were a curse to us. Yeshuas clearly stated that not one jot or tittle of Yahweh's Laws or Commandments were done away with. For me it is more than an easy decision as to who I will follow and obey.

Steve

6/27/2015 6:37:44 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008

Levitical law, nailed to the cross. Ten commandments, not one jot or tittle of them will ever go away.

6/27/2015 8:21:55 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

tnteacher101
Morristown, TN
67, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Levitical law, nailed to the cross. Ten commandments, not one jot or tittle of them will ever go away.

The Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:2-17 NKJV)
1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

*Low: It almost appears to me that your Cahtholic Church is your god since you believe everything they say and almost nothing of what Yahweh says. I would think that would make them your god.

2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.

*Low: You support and appear to be in love with the Catholic Church and they use and adore carved/graven images all the time in their churches.

3 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

*Low: I will give you a pass on this one.

4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

*Low: You rest/worship on the First Day of the Week and not on Yahweh's Seventh Day Sabbath.

5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.

*Low: You bet a pass on this one because I don't know you family history.

6 “You shall not murder.

*Low: Another pass.

7 “You shall not commit adultery.8 “You shall not steal.

*Low: Pass.

9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”

Low: It appears that you willfully break three of the Ten Commandments on a regular basis and you break those only because of the teachings of the Catholic Church and their Paulinian beliefs.

Steve

6/27/2015 10:18:02 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008

Even I broke all ten commandments a hundred times a day the ten commandments still will stand for all times and for all persons. And the Levitical law is still repealed.

This isn't about me.

[Edited 6/27/2015 10:18:39 PM ]

6/27/2015 11:08:28 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

tnteacher101
Morristown, TN
67, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Even I broke all ten commandments a hundred times a day the ten commandments still will stand for all times and for all persons. And the Levitical law is still repealed.

This isn't about me.

Low: What I am saying is that had it not been for the teachings of Paul you would not be breaking any of the Commandments and you would be following Yahweh's Laws/Torah. Had it not been for Paul the Catholic Church would be on the right track too. Had it not been for the writings of Paul all believers would be, more or less, on the right track. Paul has been the fly in the ointment, so to speak.

Does any of what I am saying make any sense at all to you? I honestly think I am on the right track and think I have found a major problem in the Bible and that problem is Paul.

Steve

6/28/2015 12:21:27 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008

If we followed the Levitical law we would all be freezing from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday (no fires to be built on the sabbath).

6/28/2015 3:55:36 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
64, joined Oct. 2007

Fires?

I don't know about ludlow, but when I get old I turn up the thermostat.

6/28/2015 4:10:06 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008

Bigd, the Levitical law forbids fires on the sabbath, which certainly means one's gas heater must be turned off on the sabbath, and arguably means the electricity must be turned off, because electricity is usually produced by coal burning.

Now here's a problem---in some areas electricity is produced by water falling, and in others by coal burning. In some areas the power companies get power from both sources. Is electricity produced by water falling kosher, and that produced by coal burning not? Can't we all use a little common sense and see that these Levitical laws no longer bind, and even when they did bind, they bound the Jews only? God never meant to keep Norwegians or Greenlanders from keeping warm seven days a week. Israel/Palestine is on the thirtieth parallel, relatively warm territory.

6/28/2015 4:12:12 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
64, joined Oct. 2007

But I don't make a fire when I turn up the thermostat. It is all done automatically. Automatically means without work on my part.

6/28/2015 5:19:43 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008

I think you and I agree that Jesus abrogated the Levitical law, and I think you recognize thar even when it was in force, it applied to the Jews only.

No need for us to argue here---you and I agree. Tnteacher sees a contradiction in scripture because Jesus said every jot and tittle of the law will always be in force, but Paul says the law was nailed to the cross. What Tnteacher fails to do is distinguish between the Levitical law, which Jesus abrogated when He said that nothing goes into a man defiles him, and which was indeed nailed to the cross, and the ten commandments, every jot and tittle of which all people everywhere still have to keep.

6/28/2015 8:11:21 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

tnteacher101
Morristown, TN
67, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
I think you and I agree that Jesus abrogated the Levitical law, and I think you recognize thar even when it was in force, it applied to the Jews only.

No need for us to argue here---you and I agree. Tnteacher sees a contradiction in scripture because Jesus said every jot and tittle of the law will always be in force, but Paul says the law was nailed to the cross. What Tnteacher fails to do is distinguish between the Levitical law, which Jesus abrogated when He said that nothing goes into a man defiles him, and which was indeed nailed to the cross, and the ten commandments, every jot and tittle of which all people everywhere still have to keep.

Low: I am thinking there may not be much hope for you. You are in love with the false teachings of Paul and the Catholic Church. It appears that the devil has you bound up so tightly that you may not be able to recover. You simply follow the murderer, tare and false Apostle Paul instead of Yahweh.

Steve

6/28/2015 9:08:12 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

visitingfriends
Evansville, WI
77, joined Jan. 2011

One of the proofs the Leviticus laws were for the Jews who lived in the land given to them by God for that time. How do you practice the Sabbath laws in the Artic and Antarctic where it is either daylight or dark 6 months out of the year?

It was for a time in a certain place for a chosen people of that time for awhile.

6/28/2015 9:55:34 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
64, joined Oct. 2007

CLV Ex 35:2 Six days shall work be done, yet on the seventh day you shall come to have a holy sabbath of cessation to Yahweh. Everyone doing work on it shall be put to death.
3 You shall not consume anything with fire in all your dwellings on the sabbath day.

You do not know the Scriptures very well.

6/28/2015 2:29:29 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

tnteacher101
Morristown, TN
67, joined Aug. 2010

One of the proofs the Leviticus laws were for the Jews who lived in the land given to them by God for that time. How do you practice the Sabbath laws in the Artic and Antarctic where it is either daylight or dark 6 months out of the year?

It was for a time in a certain place for a chosen people of that time for awhile.

Visiting: You must believe what you think is correct. You need to be fully aware that your beliefs, if wrong, may lead you into a situation like the rich man found himself in. From what I have read in the Bible the rich man very much regretted that he had ended up in that more than warm and miserable place. I guess we all have to live and learn.

Steve

6/28/2015 4:48:03 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008

Bigd, do you keep the Levitical laws? Do you abstsin from shellfish and pork? Did you have your sons ritually circumcized? Do you not start fires on Saturday (turning on the thermostat starts a fire somewhere, unless your power company uses falling water to turn its turbines.

Bigd, do you believe the Levitical law no longer binds?

6/28/2015 4:59:34 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

visitingfriends
Evansville, WI
77, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from tnteacher101:
Visiting: You must believe what you think is correct. You need to be fully aware that your beliefs, if wrong, may lead you into a situation like the rich man found himself in. From what I have read in the Bible the rich man very much regretted that he had ended up in that more than warm and miserable place. I guess we all have to live and learn.

Steve

Remember what you said is a two edged sword, it could also be a bad situation for you as well.

By the way how would you keep a Sabbath in the artic where their is no sundown or sunrise for 6 months at a time?

6/28/2015 5:27:02 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

share_n_love
Fort Wayne, IN
62, joined Dec. 2012

The Sabbath is kept by a time table of hours...not just the sun going down.

6/28/2015 5:38:26 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

tnteacher101
Morristown, TN
67, joined Aug. 2010

Remember what you said is a two edged sword, it could also be a bad situation for you as well.

By the way how would you keep a Sabbath in the artic where their is no sundown or sunrise for 6 months at a time?

Visitng: Yes, I am well aware that it works both ways. If we keep the Levitical Laws and the Commandments I would think there is a very good chance that we may make it to Paradise. At least that is my hope.

Visiting and Low: What you keep saying about not starting a car or turning up a thermostat reminds me of what Yeshua said of the Pharisees:

Matthew 23:24 King James Bible
Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

That verse causes me to wonder why a person would complain about someone staying warm on the Sabbath when the person complaining doesn't even honor the true Seventh Day Sabbath, eats the unclean animals of the Bible and doesn't honor God's Holy Days. A person that does such a thing seriously fits the verse:

Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

The Bible calls such people HYPOCRITS. We need to act in a way that people don't think of us that way.

Steve

6/28/2015 5:44:49 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

visitingfriends
Evansville, WI
77, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from share_n_love:

Melody, that is not what scripture says if you are to keep the Sabbath. Scripture specifically says sundown to sundown, if I recall correctly. If you keep it by a timetable of hours that is a manmade law. The Sabbath was for a certain people, at a certain time in history, and for a certain geographic location.

6/28/2015 5:49:54 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

tnteacher101
Morristown, TN
67, joined Aug. 2010

Melody, that is not what scripture says if you are to keep the Sabbath. Scripture specifically says sundown to sundown, if I recall correctly. If you keep it by a timetable of hours that is a manmade law. The Sabbath was for a certain people, at a certain time in history, and for a certain geographic location.

Visiting: You simply need to start using more than a little common sense on some very elementary subjects. Postings such as this are making you look childish. I have known it for quite some time but don't make it so evident to everyone else.

Steve

6/28/2015 6:05:38 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from share_n_love:

How does, or how did, this "timetable of hours" work before clocks? And if they used sundials, how did it work as someone asked, in the arctic where it's dark for 6 months? I think VF makes some good points here.

6/28/2015 8:14:42 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

visitingfriends
Evansville, WI
77, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from tnteacher101:
Visiting: You simply need to start using more than a little common sense on some very elementary subjects. Postings such as this are making you look childish. I have known it for quite some time but don't make it so evident to everyone else.

Steve

So if you can't answer something you take it to a personal level. Even Furch would like an answer to the question I gave you. I hate to say it but your true colors are coming front and center and they are not pretty. I would say your answer was pretty childish and small. For shame. Your understanding of scripture is very limited.

[Edited 6/28/2015 8:16:31 PM ]

6/28/2015 8:26:10 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

tnteacher101
Morristown, TN
67, joined Aug. 2010

So if you can't answer something you take it to a personal level. Even Furch would like an answer to the question I gave you. I hate to say it but your true colors are coming front and center and they are not pretty. I would say your answer was pretty childish and small. For shame. Your understanding of scripture is very limited.

Visiting: My understanding of Yahweh's Word appears to be on an entirely different and much higher level than your very limited understanding. All you ever do is take the word of the Catholic Church for everything you believe. I guess you enjoy following grown men that often wear white gowns. I assume that makes them look dignified in your eyes.

It was simply silly of you to say that if you were an astronaut it would be difficult for you to know when the Sabbath started and stopped. You are merely using technicalities like the Pharisees did during the time Yeshua was on the Earth in the flesh. Yeshua didn't like it then and I am sure He doesn't like it now.

Steve

6/28/2015 8:53:05 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

visitingfriends
Evansville, WI
77, joined Jan. 2011

How does, or how did, this "timetable of hours" work before clocks? And if they used sundials, how did it work as someone asked, in the arctic where it's dark for 6 months? I think VF makes some good points here.

Steve you sure like to avoid answering certain questions. You are like a greased pig trying to keep from getting cornered. You show yourself for what you really are. Your understanding of scripture is very limited. When are you going to get off of the milk and get into the meat. You are also like a dog chasing his tail and getting no where.

As a teacher you are a joke.

6/28/2015 10:06:18 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

share_n_love
Fort Wayne, IN
62, joined Dec. 2012

It's very simple:

1) Some used the time frame of the stars when the sun did shine. They used the stars patterns from certain points of reference.

2) Some used an hourglass time table.

There are many more but you get the idea.

6/28/2015 11:01:14 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

tnteacher101
Morristown, TN
67, joined Aug. 2010

Steve you sure like to avoid answering certain questions. You are like a greased pig trying to keep from getting cornered. You show yourself for what you really are. Your understanding of scripture is very limited. When are you going to get off of the milk and get into the meat. You are also like a dog chasing his tail and getting no where.

As a teacher you are a joke.

Visiting: You say that I am like a greased pig but I don't eat such filthy animals. You are the very one that eats Yahweh's forbidden hog flesh. Yahweh said scavengers were good but He only said that becuause scavengers are good to cleanse the Earth of filth. A hog will eat a chicken that had been dead and out in the hot sun for seven days. If there are more than one hog that finds the decayed chicken the hogs will fight to determine which one gets to eat the prize. The Bible said to not even touch the carcass of an unclean animal but you not only touch it's carcass but you put it in your mouth, chew it, swallow it and deposit it in your stomach and the filthy hog becomes part of you. Since you eat such detestable animals that would make you more of an expert on hogs than me. At least I am sharp enough to leave them alone and you gorge yourself every time you get close to one. I have heard that eating the unclean animals does a lot of damage to one organ in the body and that organ is the brain. It appears that you have already done some damage to that one particular organ since you are not thinking too straight. You need to sharpen up more than a little but it may not be possible with all that rotted hog meat in your body.

Visiting: Your lack of understanding has simply caused the joke to be on you. I have been attempting to educate you but educating you is a very tedious and slow process.

Steve

6/28/2015 11:49:34 PM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008

Actually, Steve, Jesus said eating unclean animals will merely cause us to go to the bathroom.

6/29/2015 12:25:19 AM What parts of Torah can we still keep today?  

tnteacher101
Morristown, TN
67, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Actually, Steve, Jesus said eating unclean animals will merely cause us to go to the bathroom.

Low: Neither Visiting or you can show any verses where Yeshua or the true 12 Apostles says Yahweh's Laws and Commandments have been done away with and you are attempting to make a joke of it. You simply need to show your evidence or surrender. I have called your bluff and you are more or less speechless. You are not showing any evidence because there is none.

Steve