Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

40 and up listcrawler

Nobody is much better off for discovering six months into a connection that one particular partner is dead set on possessing five youngsters, while the other is unwilling to support so a great deal as a succulent plant. tehachapi free classifieds Locating out what someone s is can help you get an initial idea of how they matured, or not, into the particular person that is chatting with you today. I told him he had some thing hanging from his nose and he got all defensive and cut the date short. doublelist unlink phone number It will in all probability lead to an interesting explanation and discussion.

usasexguide forum

From the Black owned brand we stan to the swimwear line that caters to all physique sorts. gay dating sites houston • Do not give out any private information to any person, no matter how considerably you feel you can trust them. Premium members, in turn, can view pics uploaded by other members, see who viewed their profiles, send messages, and use the invisible mode. sex dating netherlands But, if you never see what you will need, you can send them an forum via their speak to telephone.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/27/2015 4:11:08 PM Andropause, boys, please read  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Andropause

Andropause — also known as male menopause — is said to be the result of a gradual drop in testosterone, which is an androgen. The medical community is currently debating whether or not men really do go through a well-defined menopause. The condition "andropause" is currently not recognized by the World Health Organization. When andropause occurs, it is considered to be a deficiency state in which the hormone testosterone goes below the normal range for an aging male.

Andropause is caused by the reduction of hormones testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone in middle-aged men. Testosterone assists the male body in building protein and it is crucial for normal sexual drive and stamina. Testosterone also contributes to several metabolic functions including bone formation, and liver function. Andropause is also associated with a decrease in Leydig cells. A steady decline in testosterone levels with age (in both men and women) is well documented.

Risk factors

External factors that can cause testosterone levels to fall include certain forms of medication, poor diet, excessive alcohol consumption, illness, lack of sleep, lack of sex, stress, or surgery. It can also be a symptom of neuroendocrine dysfunction after a mild traumatic brain injury.
Internal causes

Andropause is preceded by a condition called Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. A downturn in the circulation of testosterone can cause the hypothalamus and pituitary gland to trigger a release of brain hormones that stimulate the testicles to ramp up production of testosterone.

Although, as men age, despite low testosterone the levels of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) will not rise. The luteinizing hormone, gonadotropic releasing hormone, and testosterone all are dropping below what is considered normal. Low GnRH, low LH, low testosterone indicate the syndrome of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, and it is a downward trend that takes men closer to andropause. This phenomenon typically begins in the early forties.

Eventually, testosterone levels drop to such low levels, the hypothalamus and pituitary kick in and produce high levels of GnRH and LH to compensate. This triggers the production of testosterone, which will generally work for a while, but then will fall again. That's when men enter andropause. They have a low testosterone and a high LH and GnRH, whereas before they had a low testosterone as well as low LH and GnRH.

This shift in hormonal patterns occurs in all men at some point. The female version, a similar hormonal shift that occurs in women happens in a more narrow age grouping, from early forties to late fifties

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/28/2015 8:14:25 AM Andropause, boys, please read  

janet5360
Pittsburgh, PA
64, joined Dec. 2013

Thanks for the information. That just reinforces importance of male health care be it 10-110. I was always the "manager" of the family and involved in the health care and glad that I did. My husband had been found to be diabetic and my brother had some problems and it was rectal cancer. Yearly exams are a must especially when erectile dysfunction is present.

6/28/2015 8:31:51 AM Andropause, boys, please read  

acutelady
San Mateo, CA
79, joined Jan. 2008

Thank you for that information on male menopause. Men think they don't go through menopause at all? So it is so weird when the 60-70 year old men say on their profile "want casual sex." How do they do that?

6/28/2015 9:46:01 AM Andropause, boys, please read  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from acutelady:
Thank you for that information on male menopause. Men think they don't go through menopause at all? So it is so weird when the 60-70 year old men say on their profile "want casual sex."
How do they do that?

Is called Andropause....and is not that men "stop" as women do. As it reads on the article, is a decline in the production of testosterone. Please, read the info. in detail.

BTW, I wanted to post about the subject for the longest...but just yesterday I found this very informative article.

BTW2, I guess for them "casual sex" means no string attached.

6/28/2015 11:12:28 AM Andropause, boys, please read  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
48, joined Sep. 2014

Hmmm
Well is there an age where this begins?

Ive known someone for six years..met him when he was fifty...they don't seem to have any issues and...are not taking the blue pill.

6/28/2015 2:11:13 PM Andropause, boys, please read  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from nothingneeded:
Hmmm
Well is there an age where this begins?

Ive known someone for six years..met him when he was fifty...they don't seem to have any issues and...are not taking the blue pill.

In the article says that is an on-going situation. Read the article.
BTW, you must remember we are all individuals.

6/28/2015 3:34:05 PM Andropause, boys, please read  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (82,358)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

Nice post duchess, I'm learning something new..Thanks

6/28/2015 5:45:49 PM Andropause, boys, please read  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from packersbabe920:
Nice post duchess, I'm learning something new..Thanks

Thanks; I hope th boys also read this post.

6/29/2015 7:13:43 AM Andropause, boys, please read  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from duchessa:
Thanks; I hope th boys also read this post.

Three guys from M L read the article.

6/29/2015 5:02:59 PM Andropause, boys, please read  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (82,358)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

Oh great

7/13/2015 10:00:01 PM Andropause, boys, please read  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008