Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

list listcrawler

Whilst no 1 gives on the internet enjoy a second believed now, back when the technologies was new, some important drama often ensued. single ladies in the villages florida The safety of its users reside with the application and the widespread sense of the user and I would argue, that this falls out of the query of the OP although, it really is superior guidance to bare in mind for any one. Ideal on the net all, all most effective at Connecting Singles continue to be no cost to use. ihookup com login She probably encounted plently of time wasters and had some awful dates to.

listcrawler eu

A different one of the original dating sites turned apps with an eye towards obtaining a connection, POF had 90 million customers in its heydey. personals milton E mail Print Report a Problem Sitemap. This info includes the surname, employer, address, and even neighborhood. omegle pronounce He stated his wife told him at the time that being a wife wasn t her priority ideal now, but the two hadn t discussed the predicament beforehand, and Rafael stated he discovered himself seriously craving for her consideration.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/17/2015 6:44:04 PM Air conditioner problems  

luckylouie42
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,992)
Cedar Grove, WV
74, joined Mar. 2008

I have a 2001 chevy truck 5.3 v8, the air conditioner will be cooling just fine, all of a sudden, it gradually quits cooling, blower still blowing, but the air keeps getting warmer until it is about like the outside temperature.

I can turn the blower and air conditioner completely off for about 20 minutes, to a half hour or so, and turn it back on ,and it starts cooling just fine again. may cool an hour or so,and start warming up again. anyone got any ideas what problem is. ??

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/18/2015 9:44:15 AM Air conditioner problems  

ninjazx9r
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,319)
Largo, FL
47, joined Apr. 2010

Check your freon to see if it is low. A/C systems will freeze up and block air from getting thru cooling fins when low on freon. When you shut it off it thaws out and lets air flow thru cooling fins again.

7/18/2015 2:14:16 PM Air conditioner problems  

luckylouie42
Cedar Grove, WV
74, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from ninjazx9r:
Check your freon to see if it is low. A/C systems will freeze up and block air from getting thru cooling fins when low on freon. When you shut it off it thaws out and lets air flow thru cooling fins again.

thanks I will try that.

7/18/2015 9:42:09 PM Air conditioner problems  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,926)
Oswego, IL
53, joined Jul. 2009

Also check your in car cabin air filter. GM makes them kind of hard to access in their trucks of that vintage.

7/19/2015 10:58:24 AM Air conditioner problems  

luckylouie42
Cedar Grove, WV
74, joined Mar. 2008

I don't have a clue where that cabin filter is located, under the dash, or under the hood in the firewall some where ?

7/19/2015 2:22:29 PM Air conditioner problems  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
47, joined Apr. 2010

If your blower is still blowing air as normal then cabin filter is not clogged. You would notice a reduction in air blowing out of vents even without a/c on. Like if you had vent blowing fresh air without a/c on.

7/19/2015 3:09:33 PM Air conditioner problems  

luckylouie42
Cedar Grove, WV
74, joined Mar. 2008

yep, it blows air out vents good.

7/19/2015 4:39:37 PM Air conditioner problems  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,926)
Oswego, IL
53, joined Jul. 2009

I am not saying your cabin filter is clogged and causing the problem. I am saying that this item gets overlooked all the time, and COULD be adding to the problem. Especially if you don't even know where it is.

Get out your owners manual, and look it up. It's under the glove compartment door, to the left of it I believe. Also check your prior maintenance receipts, if you don't repair the vehicle yourself. Some of our vehicles, never got that filter replaced until I came along.

7/20/2015 3:06:13 AM Air conditioner problems  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
47, joined Apr. 2010

I understand what you're saying about cabin filter. But his problem leads me to believe he is having freeze up problems with a/c going warm.
I am just trying to go straight to root of problem without added expenses.

7/20/2015 2:58:48 PM Air conditioner problems  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
47, joined Apr. 2010

Louie i was thinking about this last night and thought of something else to check. When the a/c starts going warm check and see if the compressor clutch is still engaging compressor.
If not then the low pressure switch may be shutting it down to keep from burning out compressor.
You can jump connector on low pressure switch with a piece of wire to check if that is what's shutting compressor off.
If so then you are low on freon or low pressure switch is bad.
The low pressure switch is on one the metal lines usually towards back of engine bay. It has a 2 wire plug on top which is where you would use jump wire to test if clutch is engaging.

7/22/2015 2:19:36 PM Air conditioner problems  

pentopaper2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,952)
Death Valley, CA
50, joined Apr. 2014

7/23/2015 8:13:46 PM Air conditioner problems  

luckylouie42
Cedar Grove, WV
74, joined Mar. 2008

ninja, I put some more refrigerant in air conditioner, so far so good, buti have only made short trips, I seem to remember it stopping cooling after it was ran about an hour or so and was shut off a while.

7/24/2015 11:04:22 AM Air conditioner problems  

naughtyguy13
Ozone Park, NY
35, joined Jan. 2012

If the car temp is a little above normal then a/c will get less cooler...clean the radiator from the outside and a/c condenser from the outside..you will be amazed.

7/24/2015 3:00:25 PM Air conditioner problems  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
47, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from naughtyguy13:
If the car temp is a little above normal then a/c will get less cooler...clean the radiator from the outside and a/c condenser from the outside..you will be amazed.
Great suggestion also. Most people don't hand wash cars anymore much less spray off radiator and condenser.

Glad to hear Louie, You can get freon with gauge built into hose to see if more is needed. Hope it works out for you.

7/25/2015 1:35:39 PM Air conditioner problems  
motorcycleman4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,704)
West Jordan, UT
48, joined Jul. 2013

Just go to Walmart and buy a can of freon and recharge it you can get one for about 24.00 bucks.

7/27/2015 5:42:08 AM Air conditioner problems  

up2youandme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,929)
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from ninjazx9r:

That's not true ..only the compressor has a shut off switch when freon is low ..compressor will not kick on if freon is low ...

7/27/2015 6:22:35 AM Air conditioner problems  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

You're not low on freon ...there's something else going on in your system.
.I'd start small if I was you I'd start at the receiver/drier then the condenser ....as far as I can tell your freon is fine if your compressor is kicking on and blowing cold air in the first hour ...I can't imagine your condenser is bad cuz then it won't blow cold air if its plugged...my bet is the drier giving out ...

7/27/2015 10:06:55 AM Air conditioner problems  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
47, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from up2youandme:
That's not true ..only the compressor has a shut off switch when freon is low ..compressor will not kick on if freon is low ...

You didn't even know if you evacuate system or how positive and negative atmospheres drew in freon.
Now your saying that only compressor has a shut off switch.
The compressor has to know some how when freon is low. Which it gets from low pressure switch.
I could sit here and explain how a/c systems turn liquid into gas and back to liquid in what is called a cycle.
But you are clueless as to what you are speaking of.
Which I am sure Louie and others already know by your postings asking basic knowledge of a/c.

Advice:
Don't say something isn't true when you don't even have basic knowledge of what you are talking about.
Easiest way to prove you are wrong is call an Auto Supply store and ask for a low pressure switch.
Next time I see you asking for help or advice I will think twice before offering any suggestions.

7/27/2015 11:11:01 AM Air conditioner problems  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from ninjazx9r:
You didn't even know if you evacuate system or how positive and negative atmospheres drew in freon.
The compressor has to know some how when freon is low. Which it gets from low pressure switch.
I could sit here and explain how a/c systems turn liquid into gas and back to liquid in what is called a cycle.
Which I am sure Louie and others already know by your postings asking basic knowledge of a/c.

Advice:
Don't say something isn't true when you don't even have basic knowledge of what you are talking about.
Easiest way to prove you are wrong is call an Auto Supply store and ask for a low pressure switch.
Next time I see you asking for help or advice I will think twice before offering any suggestions.

I've learned since the last time I posted and found out that your guesses are as good as burnt toast ...don't stress yourself cuz I don't put stock in anything you say ...oh and I dare you to find that switch lol

[Edited 7/27/2015 11:12:10 AM ]

7/28/2015 10:52:30 AM Air conditioner problems  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
47, joined Apr. 2010

Dillweed you are nothing but a clueless shit starter.
You learned since then.
It was only a few weeks ago you were asking for help now you read some babble online and you are The Grand Poopah of misguided teachings.

Call your local Auto Parts store and ask for a Low Pressure Switch.
Your so easily proved wrong but yet are convinced you have knowledge of a/c.

Delusional describes you to a Tee.

7/28/2015 12:30:00 PM Air conditioner problems  

naughtyguy13
Ozone Park, NY
35, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from up2youandme:
Quote from ninjazx9r:

Advice:

I've learned since the last time I posted and found out that your guesses are as good as burnt toast ...don't stress yourself cuz I don't put stock in anything you say ...oh and I dare you to find that switch lol

Only very few people understand how the a/c system works...you my friend understand how it works

7/28/2015 2:31:23 PM Air conditioner problems  

luckylouie42
Cedar Grove, WV
74, joined Mar. 2008

very few know how an air conditioner works, and very very few can repair one properly, when I take a truck to a shop to have the air conditioner repaired, I want it repaired properly, where it will work for a long time, not some half a** repair, that lasts about a month or so. when I want something repaired, I want it repaired properly, and I am willing to pay for that. I think most so called air conditioner men, don't really know what they are doing. JMO

7/29/2015 11:48:11 AM Air conditioner problems  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
47, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from luckylouie42:
very few know how an air conditioner works, and very very few can repair one properly, when I take a truck to a shop to have the air conditioner repaired, I want it repaired properly, where it will work for a long time, not some half a** repair, that lasts about a month or so. when I want something repaired, I want it repaired properly, and I am willing to pay for that. I think most so called air conditioner men, don't really know what they are doing. JMO

Thanks Naught, What up2 doesn't know because he knows nothing about me or what I have been trained in. Is that I am the guy Louie is talking about.
I am the guy who gets paid to turn wrenches at the repair shop.
30 years of turning wrenches on everything from cars to Jet Ski's to Semi trucks.
But there always has to be a Know it All who is clueless to Real Workings behind it all.

Hope the adding freon helped you Louie more then just short trips.

7/29/2015 7:36:07 PM Air conditioner problems  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from ninjazx9r:
Dillweed you are nothing but a clueless shit starter.
You learned since then.
It was only a few weeks ago you were asking for help now you read some babble online and you are The Grand Poopah of misguided teachings.

Call your local Auto Parts store and ask for a Low Pressure Switch.
Your so easily proved wrong but yet are convinced you have knowledge of a/c.

Delusional describes you to a Tee.

People who know a/c refer to that as low pressure valve I guess you don't know what a switch is

7/29/2015 9:49:03 PM Air conditioner problems  

21stcent
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,427)
South Prairie, WA
65, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from up2youandme:
People who know a/c refer to that as low pressure valve I guess you don't know what a switch is

And we would never call it a sensor. Gentlemen, please, Lets agree to disagree without the insults?

I knew nothing of AC systems so I followed this. Know I now enough to take it to someone who knows more then me. I'll have some idea of what they are talking about now.

7/30/2015 2:59:30 PM Air conditioner problems  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
47, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from up2youandme:

People who KNOW a/c know that there is both.
The low pressure Switch tells compressor that system is low on freon. Which it stops clutch from engaging.
The low pressure Valve is where you hook your lines for gauges and to evacuate or fill system.

Like I said you are Delusional in your thinking you have any knowledge behind your accusations.

Anything else i need to clarify the difference for you.

7/30/2015 3:21:35 PM Air conditioner problems  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
47, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from 21stcent:
And we would never call it a sensor. Gentlemen, please, Lets agree to disagree without the insults?

I knew nothing of AC systems so I followed this. Know I now enough to take it to someone who knows more then me. I'll have some idea of what they are talking about now.

I refuse to agree to disagree with someone who is just looking to stir Shit.
I came in here to give Solid Advice to Louie which Helped his problem.
Then this up2 comodian who just asked about evacuating a/c systems a few weeks ago.
Which I explained positive and negative atmospheres and how they drew in freon too.
Now is the one who thinks he is the a/c technician speaking nonsense as if it is fact.
One thing I can't stand is people like him.
They ask for help then think they know it all because he read some article or book.
When if he read and understood what he read he would realise he doesn't have a leg to stand on in his own babblings.

[Edited 7/30/2015 3:24:45 PM ]

7/31/2015 12:51:47 PM Air conditioner problems  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from ninjazx9r:
I refuse to agree to disagree with someone who is just looking to stir Shit.
I came in here to give Solid Advice to Louie which Helped his problem.
Then this up2 comodian who just asked about evacuating a/c systems a few weeks ago.
Which I explained positive and negative atmospheres and how they drew in freon too.
Now is the one who thinks he is the a/c technician speaking nonsense as if it is fact.
One thing I can't stand is people like him.
They ask for help then think they know it all because he read some article or book.
When if he read and understood what he read he would realise he doesn't have a leg to stand on in his own babblings.

I suppose you need education so I'll school on facts switches turns on and off and it's either mechanical or electrical and the only switch in that system is built inside the compressor. ..there's no switch in the pipe lines ..low or high

7/31/2015 7:21:32 PM Air conditioner problems  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
47, joined Apr. 2010

Whatever up2 you keep thinking you know what you are talking about and I will keep getting paid to repair it properly after people like you f**k it up.
I'm done with you and your nonsense.

8/1/2015 2:47:48 PM Air conditioner problems  

up2youandme
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Whatever lol you're the greatest in your own mind that is

8/1/2015 7:08:04 PM Air conditioner problems  

luckylouie42
Cedar Grove, WV
74, joined Mar. 2008

up2you, are you dropping acid; you said it helps your brain.

8/2/2015 1:44:30 PM Air conditioner problems  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
47, joined Apr. 2010

Never said I am the greatest nor did I ever say where switch was. You jump to your own conclusions. You refuse to accept when you are wrong and I see why you have problems with simple repairs.
You are the only one who seems to think there are flaws in what I have said. Think about that.

8/2/2015 2:25:31 PM Air conditioner problems  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
47, joined Apr. 2010

I did give him an area to look for low pressure switch but your rantings made me forget i ever did tell location of swith. Which is not built into compressor.
So i am wrong for saying i never gave location of switch.
But that is the only thing I am wrong about.

[Edited 8/2/2015 2:26:16 PM ]

8/15/2015 10:25:17 AM Air conditioner problems  

ninjazx9r
Largo, FL
47, joined Apr. 2010

So Lou has adding freon helped more then just short trips?