Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meet personals

The top dating service puts you in attain of on the internet singles who are craving your interest. single ladies in maryland Here are dating icebreaker questions for the very first date that are extremely hilarious to make your really like interest laugh. Of course, you want to retain conversation flowing, but you also want it to go beyond modest talk and into the realm of becoming able to really get a sense of the particular person you happen to be dating. coffee meets bagel reviews 2019 There are distinct approaches to improvement — amongst the well known ones nowadays are agile improvement, sprint cycles, and such.

skipthegames chat

You will also find a absolutely free livestream feature that encourages dating more than video. meet girls in fresno If you are reading this and come to the conclusion that I cannot locate a girlfriend mainly because I come across as a imply or impatient particular person, please fully grasp that I am not usually like this. Prior to you know it I m crying and we are actually trapped in the quantity 1 crime region in America, Washington Heights. rubmaps scranton pa We Danced, Chatted and Laughed all evening and have been the final to leave along with the Bar Man.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

A no pic troll comment on a woman I know to be attractive and real

This was June 8
[QUOTE="ElGringo, post: 20561, member: 74"]Tanz, Bev, Mike, Midnight, Music, Scoobs, etc., you're all still idiots just like you were on DH except for Galaxy who at least cleaned up her act a bit...thank God for Chamy, Nature, Leggs, Sparky, Silva and Heather. At least the main trolls like Russell and Hagaman were fully exposed and that makes it a complete win. Same arguments...different day.
Lo que el viento se llevó.
  Good luck Sweets.

[This comment to tanz
QUOTE="ElGringo, post: 20659, member: 74"]That's your job now Honker...in order to keep D you'll have to do a lot of kneeling and spreading for that extra cash. No different than your regular job of course...but at least you'll have a roof over your head now and not have to meet creeps like Mike the Hustler to make yourself more secure. Shit you were jealous of Starr even a better looking midget and with a much nicer nose. Lol.

NOW AS YOU CAN SEE THE STUFF WITH NATURE. CHAN SPARKS AND I DID NOT OCCUR YET. BUT LOOK AT MR. INTEGRITY ES COMMENTS INSTIGATING JUST THIS FAR

This is exactly the type of person I'm referring to in my post on the other thread.

Jesus H. CHRIST, nitwit!!! Who gives a rat's ass? ? !!

A no pic troll comment on a woman I know to be attractive and real

This was June 8
[QUOTE="ElGringo, post: 20561, member: 74"]Tanz, Bev, Mike, Midnight, Music, Scoobs, etc., you're all still idiots just like you were on DH except for Galaxy who at least cleaned up her act a bit...thank God for Chamy, Nature, Leggs, Sparky, Silva and Heather. At least the main trolls like Russell and Hagaman were fully exposed and that makes it a complete win. Same arguments...different day.
Lo que el viento se llevó.
  Good luck Sweets.

[This comment to tanz
QUOTE="ElGringo, post: 20659, member: 74"]That's your job now Honker...in order to keep D you'll have to do a lot of kneeling and spreading for that extra cash. No different than your regular job of course...but at least you'll have a roof over your head now and not have to meet creeps like Mike the Hustler to make yourself more secure. Shit you were jealous of Starr even a better looking midget and with a much nicer nose. Lol.

NOW AS YOU CAN SEE THE STUFF WITH NATURE. CHAN SPARKS AND I DID NOT OCCUR YET. BUT LOOK AT MR. INTEGRITY ES COMMENTS INSTIGATING JUST THIS FAR

Sink... I gotta say with ALL of your posts and going after people lately that it is eating you up alive and making you look just as bad as they are.

LET IT GO!!!! MOVE ON!!!

*********IGNORE*********

This is NOT a Battlefield!!!!

People get tirred of the "He said-She said" Bullshit all the time!!! And if you keep stirring the pot, the shit is going to keep throwing the aroma right back into your face.

It's NOT a game of war to see who wins or looses, but peoples lives that need to move the hell on and let bigons be bigons...

[Edited 7/19/2015 7:25:46 AM ]

7/19/2015 5:52:35 AM  

sinkenloe
Over 2,000 Posts (3,238)
Troy, NY
38, joined Feb. 2015

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

[Edited 7/19/2015 5:53:39 AM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/19/2015 5:54:22 AM Troy, NY  

mac000001
Over 1,000 Posts (1,001)
Manchester, NH
45, joined Dec. 2013

You don't say

7/19/2015 6:05:39 AM Troy, NY  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (52,567)
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

I don't know...this seems more complex than most rap songs.

All you can do is submit it, and see what the producers think.

7/19/2015 6:11:46 AM Troy, NY  

bluesrule
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,746)
Marshalltown, IA
58, joined Jul. 2011

Seriously? People really care about this crap?

7/19/2015 7:17:49 AM Troy, NY  

grx_
Revere, MA
50, joined Apr. 2014

Do people really care about this crap?

Heather, you should just block him and move on.

7/19/2015 7:20:11 AM Troy, NY  

beautifulfire08
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,283)
Antioch, TN
57, joined Aug. 2013
online now!

Quote from sinkenloe:
Mr. Self admitted head of the Legion started this fight when at first his friends tried to help. I will start here....

It started basically  here against tanz
 [QUOTE="ElGringo, post: 19934, member: 74"]To each their own...Tanz was a loser from day one and always will be...enough said who cares about the b*tch. Good people right...just an average a**hole and nothing special...even looks like a demented troll. Go make your Macaroni and Cheese...we don't want you to miss your big wedding as D is your last hope. Lol.

[QUOTE="ElGringo, post: 20160, member: 74"]Nah...Honker is still here...unfortunately. I can't handle 2 threads after being just in 1 for so long...Lol.
7/19/2015 7:23:17 AM Troy, NY  

blondie855
Over 1,000 Posts (1,429)
Keokuk, IA
59, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

Quote from sinkenloe:
Mr. Self admitted head of the Legion started this fight when at first his friends tried to help. I will start here....

It started basically  here against tanz
 [QUOTE="ElGringo, post: 19934, member: 74"]To each their own...Tanz was a loser from day one and always will be...enough said who cares about the b*tch. Good people right...just an average a**hole and nothing special...even looks like a demented troll. Go make your Macaroni and Cheese...we don't want you to miss your big wedding as D is your last hope. Lol.

[QUOTE="ElGringo, post: 20160, member: 74"]Nah...Honker is still here...unfortunately. I can't handle 2 threads after being just in 1 for so long...Lol.
7/19/2015 7:23:38 AM Troy, NY  

technologist_1
Powell, OH
49, joined Dec. 2014

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Look who's talking The "nitwit" that was easily manipulated by jake herself
@Fire

[Edited 7/19/2015 7:24:01 AM ]

7/19/2015 7:29:53 AM Troy, NY  

jlyinc
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,482)
Bemidji, MN
31, joined Nov. 2014

Geez. Some of you people need to step away from the computer. Dayum.

7/19/2015 7:55:21 AM Troy, NY  

testsignup
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,424)
Springfield, VA
61, joined Sep. 2009

I would love to see everyone comport themselves responsibly and respectfully at all times too, but...

...I'm pretty sure I see a quick flash of a sign every time I launch my internet browser which says

"WARNING: A**HOLES, CHILDREN PRETENDING TO BE GROWNUPS, LIARS AND THIEVES ROAM FREE EVERYWHERE WITHIN. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK."

7/19/2015 7:57:56 AM Troy, NY  

blondie855
Over 1,000 Posts (1,429)
Keokuk, IA
59, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

Quote from jlyinc:
Geez. Some of you people need to step away from the computer. Dayum.

So agree....

Some are on 24/7, and for what? To catch every little tidbit of gossip?

Geeze people... Let this crap go and put it behind you!!! Behind ALL of us!!!

7/19/2015 8:00:44 AM Troy, NY  

lightsquare
Over 1,000 Posts (1,465)
Absam
Austria
42, joined Dec. 2014
online now!

StinkinHoe aka Heathe you are a slut

7/19/2015 8:08:56 AM Troy, NY  

settee_m
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,773)
Dallas, TX
62, joined Feb. 2013

Yeah, sorry, heather, it's too early to read all that with the brackets and cap letters and numbers and stuff...

7/19/2015 8:23:25 AM Troy, NY  

beverduster
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (53,750)
La Feria, TX
50, joined Apr. 2008

no she isnt, she is a lady ,

7/19/2015 8:27:16 AM Troy, NY  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (52,567)
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

But, But....I thought most men want a lady in public and a slut in bed.

7/19/2015 8:31:08 AM Troy, NY  

apokernut
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,431)
Elk Grove Village, IL
52, joined Jan. 2008
online now!

Quote from beautifulfire08:
This is exactly the type of person I'm referring to in my post on the other thread.

Jesus H. CHRIST, nitwit!!! Who gives a rat's ass? ? !!

Who gives a rat's a** that you give a rats ass??

7/19/2015 8:42:25 AM Troy, NY  
miscbyproduct
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,829)
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom
18, joined Apr. 2012

as the world turns
brought to you by the daycare programming channel

7/19/2015 8:56:13 AM Troy, NY  
mixed_pride
Over 2,000 Posts (2,031)
Omaha, NE
27, joined May. 2015

I see

7/19/2015 8:57:23 AM Troy, NY  

urealysucklol
Over 2,000 Posts (3,588)
San Benito, TX
43, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Quote from bumblebee7:
I don't know...this seems more complex than most rap songs.

All you can do is submit it, and see what the producers think.

7/19/2015 9:02:05 AM Troy, NY  

beautifulfire08
Antioch, TN
57, joined Aug. 2013
online now!

Quote from apokernut:
I DON'T give a rat's ass, you idiot . Can't you read ?

7/19/2015 9:05:32 AM Troy, NY  

beautifulfire08
Antioch, TN
57, joined Aug. 2013
online now!

Quote from technologist_1:
^^^^^^^^^^^^
@Fire

Absolute lie. I don't get manipulated by anyone, you stupid b*tch .

[Edited 7/19/2015 9:06:04 AM ]

7/19/2015 10:07:10 AM Troy, NY  

lightsquare
Over 1,000 Posts (1,465)
Absam
Austria
42, joined Dec. 2014
online now!

technologist_1 is a coal burner

7/19/2015 10:25:10 AM Troy, NY  

iam_resurrected
Over 2,000 Posts (3,878)
Reno, NV
44, joined Jul. 2014

I don't care what this idiot has committed, attempted, accomplished, achieved, fooled, deceived, lied, and stole from. The f**ker is no threat. Period. He can't do shit. YOU f**king MORONS INVITED him into your lives. That is your own damn problem.

7/19/2015 10:49:07 AM Troy, NY  

beverduster
La Feria, TX
50, joined Apr. 2008

kool it old man, or you blow a gasket

7/19/2015 10:53:18 AM Troy, NY  

iam_resurrected
Over 2,000 Posts (3,878)
Reno, NV
44, joined Jul. 2014

You are one of those idiots I'm speaking about. You got fooled so f**king deal with it b*tch. Be f**king worth something for once even if it's admitting you're a goddamn moron.

7/19/2015 11:30:37 AM Troy, NY  

acdmv
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,596)
Scarsdale, NY
47, joined Aug. 2014

Now...all you need to do is stay away permanently....

He will still come after you Heather....I'd change my phone number and block him for good if I were you. Either way, you are still in danger from him.

7/19/2015 11:54:30 AM Troy, NY  

beverduster
La Feria, TX
50, joined Apr. 2008

are you jakes ignorant a** son? you sure do talk like him. bet you are a drunk too

7/19/2015 12:02:55 PM Troy, NY  

iam_resurrected
Over 2,000 Posts (3,878)
Reno, NV
44, joined Jul. 2014

I am no one you need to be concerned about. But you got your ignorant a** involved and when this man attacked and fooled you like the dumb a** you truly are, you called foul. That makes you both a b*tch and f**king stupid.

7/19/2015 12:04:31 PM Troy, NY  

beverduster
La Feria, TX
50, joined Apr. 2008

you dont have to be so hatefull about it jaki boi

7/19/2015 12:09:57 PM Troy, NY  

iam_resurrected
Over 2,000 Posts (3,878)
Reno, NV
44, joined Jul. 2014

Don't even try. You're too f**king stupid to play this game with me.

7/19/2015 12:12:08 PM Troy, NY  

acdmv
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,596)
Scarsdale, NY
47, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from iam_resurrected:

Beaver must like you.....expect him to beg you for nudes.

7/19/2015 12:33:19 PM Troy, NY  

iam_resurrected
Over 2,000 Posts (3,878)
Reno, NV
44, joined Jul. 2014

7/19/2015 2:06:10 PM Troy, NY  
stationblack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,910)
Montreal, QC
52, joined May. 2015

@Heather:

"You are a liar. You are caught in those lies and instead of being a man and conceding, you are choosing to take real life hurtful things about these people, you yourself have allianated, and are purposely trying to cause true pain.
I never do that sort of thing. Most of what I am defending ARE LIES ABOUT ME. Still even with the very real information I have on the people that do that, I use other means to come back at them. No matter what is said of me I have no right to come back in an intentionally harmful way."

Sorry to burst your bubble Heather, however I never lied about anything and that's being a man...not conceding to the demands of bullies who are causing an injustice through fabricated stories based on hate...unlike yourself I'm defending myself with truth because the accusations your friends make against me are serious and untrue. Why do you think I no longer respond to Russell, Rain, BigBear, Rifle, Scoobs, Nature, Bev, Sparky and the rest of the frauds, pathological liars who have never proven anything they ever posted and never will...even as a group they're weak and spineless and still they have not defeated me in any way because honor will prevail. I'm not harming anyone...I am defending against psychopaths with no heart and soul. I'm not afraid of them or their insignificant words. Can you deny with 100% certainty that I don't love you...impossible because you know I do and I did the honorable thing in defending someone who is dear to me while your friends try to lynch me and ignore what other members do to you. I have never conned or harmed you in anyway and all I did was not disclose what you wanted while you kept a lot hidden from me. My affection was real and no trolls can remove this. I have no apologizes to make and I don't kneel to anyone.

"You have zero right to do that, especially when you are not defending lies about you and you are not even putting your Blame on the appropriate people."

If I'm lying let your friends prove accounts were hacked, that nurses were killed, that I'm a stalker, that I'm a pedophile, that I'm a serial killer and the other 100 things I am accused of...let them bring forth this evidence with proper documents and the authorities. I will defend myself even stronger and win against all of them each time. I'm not afraid to fight and they will be defeated. Am I not entitled to a proper trial and jury or do your delusional buddies determine the verdict.

"I never had feelings for you, you are right. You were kind to me when we spoke and although I'm aware everything you were saying and doing was a lie and that over all you are not kind, I had no reason to say otherwise, personally under your current profile. I never could have had feelings for a supposed man who can not ever apologize, ever admit his own faults, who grand stands for complete strangers with lies and to cause harm to those who don't pretend you are what you say. You are a gossip, you are cruel and you are self centered and can not admit to yourself or anyone else who you are. I felt there was no reason to keep up any type of communication because I never ever would have been able to have those types of feelings for a person such as yourself."

I totally understand you have no feelings for me and proved it, which is why I chose to walk away still defending you because I care and meant the words I expressed or typed...again I have nothing to apologize for, to be ashamed of, to take back, to be sorry for or to cry about. My heart is strong and I don't bend for anyone. The ones next to you should apologize for having tried to condemn an innocent man and they never did. Take a look at them Heather and see what they represent if you are still intelligent enough to do so. Open your eyes and see their hate and evil. Is Leggs the only one who can see the truth and advised me to step back because victory comes to those who walk away knowing they won. Those surrounding you were dead inside long ago and it was through their own ignorance. I saw something special in you and yet it never had a chance to grow due to the environment. Destiny can some times lead you to heaven or hell...my intentions were to make you happy if conditions were right. They weren't...it has to be accepted.

7/19/2015 2:07:26 PM Troy, NY  

mustangwriter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,830)
Boerne, TX
54, joined Nov. 2009

I think I'm going to load a bowl now.

7/19/2015 2:08:13 PM Troy, NY  
irish_eyes_me
Kansas City, MO
55, joined Jun. 2015

I can't get on FS Silva must have me blocked from joining.

I wanted to take Jake up on his offer to join FS where there is no flagging or blocking , how the fuc does he survive there?. I never invited the psycho in to my life , I despise this rot gutter snake , always have , always will.

7/19/2015 2:09:08 PM Troy, NY  
stationblack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,910)
Montreal, QC
52, joined May. 2015

Well, Heather just started a bashing thread against me, similar to ones Jer made a year ago full of lies and we'll soon have new material to laugh about...of course it was just created to take focus off the real liars and stalkers like Sparky, Cham and Nature and if you want to read the real truth just go to ForumSauce if you have time. Now I could get real mean here and yet I won't. I proved my case 100% and there's nothing more to add. So I'll just block Heather and leave it at that. I imagine all the other pathological liars and hypocrites will rush in like Russell, Rain, BigBear, Rifle and the other sociopaths ready to spread their hate and evil...still it's expected and what they do best aside from lying 24 hours per day. Just be aware nothing these individuals post is true or even close to accurate or reality. Intimidation is the game here and yet nothing these clowns do scares me anymore or ever will. All I can say is thank God I never met her as it would have been a nightmare and that I bailed out in time. As long as I know the truth it's all that matters...nothing else. This is a legal court...it's a jury of morons always condemning an innocent men.

Well folks, in regards to Heather's thread bashing me the only way you're going to understand the whole story is if you actually go to ForumSauce yourself to read everything and it would take weeks to sift through...posting bits and pieces is meaningless so it accomplishes nothing.

Most of my comments there were directed to Heather's insane friends...Sparky, Tanz, Bev, Scoobs, Galaxy, Mickey the Drunk and Mike the Hustler all with lousy reputations on DH and the worse trolls online. None of the lying psychopaths here like Russell, Rain, BigBear, Rifle, etc., are on ForumSauce so their comments will be totally invalid with no merit or value. Tanz, Bev, Scoobs, Galaxy, Mickey the Drunk and Mike the Hustler for weeks have been indicating without evidence that I'm an alcoholic, pedophile, serial killer, etc., I simply defended against these losers where it was a fight between 10 creeps against 1 innocent man.

Yes, I was interested in Heather, yet when she moved, never updated me, ignored messages, gave me no clue what was going on and showed no interest I simply asked where we stood and realized it was time to bail out...this is when Sparky, Cham and Nature the angry hags jumped in claiming I'm a stalker, interested in conning Heather and making up Bull $hit stories about who I am intimidating me demanding I give them pics/info and I basically told them to FO.

They started stalking me and searching for more data to incriminate me. These bit*ches are absolutely insane and why there's no chance in hell they were going to get anything from me. Heather is still married, with kids., etc., and with poor responses it just wasn't worth continuing since I don't trust her and this is my right. Sparky, Nature and Cham are nuts and had no right interfering in this situation considering how corrupt they acted and of course the ring leader was Sparky again. I blocked Heather and I've had enough. I won't get into her medical situation or personal life like others do...however I will not allow scum like Sparky, Nature and Cham to defame me and that was their agenda.

Let's also not forget Image's corrupt history on DH harassing innocent members off line even private citizens and claiming for a year Jake called CPS with Sparky. What do you expect from insane women who make this their life and want to destroy everyone they hate.I don't hate Heather even now and yet she has too many losers clinging to her skirt. I was interested in her...not the trolls who lie and follow her. My privacy would be shot and obviously there was no reasons to continue.

@acdmv:

"Now...all you need to do is stay away permanently....
He will still come after you Heather....I'd change my phone number and block him for good if I were you. Either way, you are still in danger from him."

Let's not get too excited Lard Ass, stalking is your trade mark not mine and I don't have a record of abusing women like yourself with Sparky...you even had to change your number and we all know why. Either way you are an idiot and I'm LMAO. Time to quit lying and get a life.

[Edited 7/19/2015 2:10:14 PM ]

7/19/2015 2:13:25 PM Troy, NY  

oceanblues53
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,419)
Cayce, SC
57, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from mustangwriter:
I think I'm going to load a bowl now.

wait for meeeeeeeeeeee.....

7/19/2015 2:16:01 PM Troy, NY  

skywatcher58
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,019)
Topeka, KS
56, joined Feb. 2014

No most DH'ERS dont care about any sauce site. Nor the trash that keeps spewing out about past hurts and lies. Leave that garbage there. Im blocking racists and sauce members that cant stop the hate. I miss the fun threads without agendas. I'll miss some of you.

7/19/2015 2:24:32 PM Troy, NY  

beverduster
La Feria, TX
50, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from iam_resurrected:

you dont look very brite either 5 watt light bulb

7/19/2015 2:34:46 PM Troy, NY  
stationblack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,910)
Montreal, QC
52, joined May. 2015

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

7/19/2015 3:24:38 PM Troy, NY  
not_jake
Montreal, QC
52, joined Sep. 2014

At least I am not a drunk unemployed sick person with no integrity like all you losers!

I build arabic boats!

In Quebec!

That's a highly specialized skillset! I make a lot of money at it too.

7/19/2015 3:27:53 PM Troy, NY  

iam_resurrected
Over 2,000 Posts (3,878)
Reno, NV
44, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from beverduster:
you dont look very brite either 5 watt light bulb

That's 4.999 watts brighter (brite/r) than you

I'll take that as a compliment

7/19/2015 3:41:21 PM Troy, NY  

seth097
Arvada, CO
47, joined May. 2014

7/19/2015 3:48:05 PM Troy, NY  

seth097
Arvada, CO
47, joined May. 2014

Quote from bluesrule:
Seriously?  People really care about this crap?

7/19/2015 3:50:20 PM Troy, NY  

seth097
Arvada, CO
47, joined May. 2014

^^^^^^^^^^^^
@Fire

Huh? What? There was a sequel to the waffle house fiasco? Why am I just now hearing about this? How cruel can you people be? You know how much I need this.

7/19/2015 3:51:05 PM Troy, NY  

seth097
Arvada, CO
47, joined May. 2014

Quote from testsignup:
I would love to see everyone comport themselves responsibly and respectfully at all times too, but...

...I'm pretty sure I see a quick flash of a sign every time I launch my internet browser which says

"WARNING: A**HOLES, CHILDREN PRETENDING TO BE GROWNUPS, LIARS AND THIEVES ROAM FREE EVERYWHERE WITHIN. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK."

Lmao. Based on actual events, yes.

7/19/2015 3:52:57 PM Troy, NY  

seth097
Arvada, CO
47, joined May. 2014

Quote from apokernut:

True story. You won't find one more immersed in the stink pit of flagrant crap than ms. fire here.

7/19/2015 4:04:23 PM Troy, NY  

skywatcher58
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,019)
Topeka, KS
56, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from seth097:
Huh? What? There was a sequel to the waffle house fiasco? Why am I just now hearing about this? How cruel can you people be? You know how much I need this.
Zane I can always count on you to make me laugh. Love you buddy.

7/19/2015 4:05:21 PM Troy, NY  

seth097
Arvada, CO
47, joined May. 2014

Quote from skywatcher58:
Zane I can always count on you to make me laugh. Love you buddy.

Mwwaahh! <3 U2.

7/19/2015 4:09:52 PM Troy, NY  

technologist_1
Powell, OH
49, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from seth097:
True story. You won't find one more immersed in the stink pit of flagrant crap than ms. fire here.

Seth,
You are hilarious

Yes, she was immersed in it as Jake's buddy, at one time.

I have been immersed in it as well, at one point, but I know to get out when people are trying to get my personal business!

7/19/2015 4:14:03 PM Troy, NY  

seth097
Arvada, CO
47, joined May. 2014

Thank you, love. So...how do I, as a single male get in the middle of all this?

Possible 'chatting' detected. You have already posted in this thread recently. Please wait for some other people to reply before posting in this thread again, or wait like an hour or so, whichever comes first. Sorry for the inconvenience.

7/19/2015 4:23:51 PM Troy, NY  

technologist_1
Powell, OH
49, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from seth097:
Thank you, love. So...how do I, as a single male get in the middle of all this?

Possible 'chatting' detected. You have already posted in this thread recently. Please wait for some other people to reply before posting in this thread again, or wait like an hour or so, whichever comes first. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Well Seth,

Stop having fun on here, and the spiral into the depths of insanity begin

I can't see you not cracking on most of what you read, you do it so well. Therefore, I am sorry to say, you will never be immersed

7/19/2015 4:34:50 PM Troy, NY  

seth097
Arvada, CO
47, joined May. 2014

Lol, kissy-face to you, babydoll.

This message might annoy you a bit, however we want to make sure more than a couple of people get a chance to respond in a thread. The 'chat

7/19/2015 5:56:23 PM Troy, NY  

beautifulfire08
Antioch, TN
57, joined Aug. 2013
online now!

Seth,
You are hilarious

Yes, she was immersed in it as Jake's buddy, at one time.

I have been immersed in it as well, at one point, but I know to get out when people are trying to get my personal business!

Absolute f**king nonsense. Who the f**k are you, you lying c*nt ? Or Seth, for that matter? You're both f**king liars, that much is a given.

7/19/2015 5:59:52 PM Troy, NY  

beautifulfire08
Antioch, TN
57, joined Aug. 2013
online now!

Both of you are batshit nuts, and tech, you are one horrifically ugly f**king woman . Not even good looking for a man either . Lolol. You are hilarious... Both with the insane shit u spew, and with your looks. Now, kindly f**k off, you lying c*nt troll.

7/19/2015 6:02:19 PM Troy, NY  

sinkenloe
Over 2,000 Posts (3,238)
Troy, NY
38, joined Feb. 2015

Quote from grx_:
Do people really care about this crap?

Heather, you should just block him and move on.

I know. Lol I don't block though

7/19/2015 6:03:30 PM Troy, NY  
stationblack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,910)
Montreal, QC
52, joined May. 2015

PIGBEAR! Lol.

[Edited 7/19/2015 6:03:56 PM ]

7/19/2015 6:11:44 PM Troy, NY  
esmeraldar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,012)
Toms River, NJ
67, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from bluesrule:
Seriously? People really care about this crap?

7/19/2015 6:14:27 PM Troy, NY  

sinkenloe
Over 2,000 Posts (3,238)
Troy, NY
38, joined Feb. 2015

Quote from blondie855:

Sink... I gotta say with ALL of your posts and going after people lately that it is eating you up alive and making you look just as bad as they are.

LET IT GO!!!! MOVE ON!!!

*********IGNORE*********

This is NOT a Battlefield!!!!

People get tirred of the "He said-She said" Bullshit all the time!!! And if you keep stirring the pot, the shit is going to keep throwing the aroma right back into your face.

It's NOT a game of war to see who wins or looses, but peoples lives that need to move the hell on and let bigons be bigons...

Right cus that's what people do here...that's why things from years ago are brought up on people everyday. I never claimed I was better or worse than anyone else and if he wants to continue than as will i. If he stops I will be more than happy to

My biggest problem is not him...it's the fact there are people who can not defend themselves from his rants here that are flagged out every time they try. Those people I will speak for. I do not like liars especially when i have emotional involvement, if he were truthful I'd say absolutely nothing. He's not and I'm done.

People had problems, I being one, years ago here and are trying to show who they truly are. Due to their past issues some posters find it necessary to instead of just blocking, actually get others deleted essentially deciding for this site who should and should not be here

Whoever you are let Nature speak. She is not this mean person, that was her f**king around and not who she truly is. She is now really trying to show her true self to others. Please allow her to. If then you still feel the same do as you will

Sorry blonde that ^^^^wasn't to you

7/19/2015 6:22:33 PM Troy, NY  

jer3552
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,548)
Vale, OR
60, joined Oct. 2013

Have u people given Jake a fair chance to prove himself???

sinkenloe - Troy, NY