Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps con

Consequently, just before meeting your adore, you need to take care of oneself and put on gorgeous dresses. port orange singles But in your case not being muslim but at the time i dont know how that elements in. A single of the perks of applying OurTime is that you can search for international matches as properly. how to deactivate zoosk on ipad Best 15 Dating Forums, Discussions, And Message Boards In 2021

mega personsls

I m Dr. dating montclair I propose it very and really feel free of charge to pm if you have any concerns as to how to get onto it. Out of curiosity as there is several fantastic comments beneath the post, he offers himself a attempt and luckily he identified 1. locanto nj I stood there stunned as they danced their pal out of the bar and it took me a minute to realise that she have to have to text them asking them to save her from a terrible date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/19/2015 11:40:37 PM I would like my profile rated please  
leathernlace55
Grand Junction, CO
59, joined Dec. 2013

Truthfully, I can take it

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/19/2015 11:52:02 PM I would like my profile rated please  
forums_only
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,593)
Maple Ridge, BC
54, joined Aug. 2010

You've indicated you are looking for friends, and have noted in other posts you can't imagine yourself with anyone other than your late husband. Then you wonder why men on a site called Date Hookup lose interest in chatting after a few messages.

Seriously, I don't think you're ready. I waited two years after my husband passed and yeah, it was definitely weird at first. But if you are going into this (especially on THIS site) looking for 'friends', you are going to be entirely disappointed. Join a dart league if you just want socialization.

IF you truly believe you are ready to meet someone with the view of MAYBE having a romantic relationship, you have to get past the whole 'friends first' crap. If that were true, you'd be dating your friends already.

These sites can work (well, probably not this cesspool) if you have the right attitude and avoid the wierdo pervs. They make themselves pretty obvious pretty quickly.

I'm coming up 6 years with my guy who I'd never have met but for another online site. You really need WAY better photos and a lot more information for someone to get an idea if you'd be a good match. You will also need to be proactive in contacting men YOU find interesting and not waiting for someone to think "maybe" you might be interested in him. If they're not sure, they'll pass, and you'll miss out.

Please think about whether or not you're really ready for this.

7/20/2015 12:25:54 AM I would like my profile rated please  

joe182121
Over 1,000 Posts (1,859)
Bourbonnais, IL
64, joined Aug. 2013

Other than what the first reviewer said, I'd say that you should probably try POF, and there are a few other websites that are much more promising than this one. This is definitely the bottom of the barrel here.

In the meantime, I'd add some pics because the ones you have, not only don't have you with a smile, they just make you appear not happy right from the start and that's the worst way to start off.

Also, as was mentioned, the post referring to your deceased husband makes me feel you're not ready for online dating at all, let alone this site.

You don't seem to be ready to move forward yet from what you have at this point in your profile, so rethinking your whole agenda would be a very good idea.

7/20/2015 1:07:07 AM I would like my profile rated please  

ron10000
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,888)
Green Bay, WI
69, joined Oct. 2008
online now!

No interests in that field and looking down 13 years but only up by 2 years gives the impression you want something quite different than "friends".

7/20/2015 9:00:35 AM I would like my profile rated please  
riflessivo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,455)
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
42, joined Jan. 2014

I read your profile as more of a companionship profile.

I would loose the negatives. You can choose to ignore, block or just refuse to engage with people who are disrespectful. Personally kicking them back and walking away is more satisfactory. However, my point is don't focus on what you are not looking for but what you are.

7/20/2015 9:11:00 AM I would like my profile rated please  
4uijack
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,308)
New Port Richey, FL
81, joined Aug. 2013

Do you still swallow, OP?

7/20/2015 9:25:34 AM I would like my profile rated please  

lisasmarble
Las Vegas, NV
97, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from ron10000:
No interests in that field and looking down 13 years but only up by 2 years gives the impression you want something quite different than "friends".

cause old men are boring and cant get a hard-on.

7/20/2015 10:17:10 AM I would like my profile rated please  

dixie_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,726)
Kansas City, KS
27, joined Feb. 2013

i agree with whats already been said. also the colors are a bit eccentric and actually detract from focusing on you. your bio as you have it is a bit spare, and your sentences are not even complete.

7/20/2015 6:15:32 PM I would like my profile rated please  

lisasmarble
Las Vegas, NV
97, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from dixie_dancer:
i agree with whats already been said. also the colors are a bit eccentric and actually detract from focusing on you. your bio as you have it is a bit spare, and your sentences are not even complete.

This is not an English grammar class it's a bottom of barrel low-life dating site.

7/21/2015 12:49:22 PM I would like my profile rated please  
4uijack
New Port Richey, FL
81, joined Aug. 2013

...and, that's why I'm on here trolling!!!^^^^^^

7/22/2015 10:21:13 PM I would like my profile rated please  
leathernlace55
Grand Junction, CO
59, joined Dec. 2013

Thank you all for the input. You are right on everything except the swallow perv. You sound like a real sickness so you can just swallow yourself

7/22/2015 10:24:17 PM I would like my profile rated please  
leathernlace55
Grand Junction, CO
59, joined Dec. 2013

That is supposed to say d*ckhead not sickness for perv boy.

7/23/2015 5:05:01 AM I would like my profile rated please  

jakebearr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (30,328)
Simi Valley, CA
52, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from leathernlace55:
Thank you all for the input. You are right on everything except the swallow perv. You sound like a real sickness so you can just swallow yourself

Welcome ... .... BTW he was being nice you haven't read nothing yet wait till you get the d*ck pic honey send ...

7/23/2015 11:34:26 AM I would like my profile rated please  
4uijack
New Port Richey, FL
81, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from leathernlace55:

Answer the question, slut cake!

7/26/2015 9:17:38 AM I would like my profile rated please  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
47, joined Sep. 2014

You still have kids living with you?

7/26/2015 11:59:03 PM I would like my profile rated please  

my2sunshine
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,622)
Pulaski, NY
50, joined Apr. 2013

In May you had 4 dogs....yeah I read some of your posts.
How come your profile claims 2 dogs and not all 4?

You should post a picture of you 4 wheeling...that would be interesting!

7/27/2015 1:16:37 AM I would like my profile rated please  
leathernlace55
Grand Junction, CO
59, joined Dec. 2013

Yes I have my son with me to help me out after my husband passed. My acreage is too much for me right now.

7/27/2015 9:31:09 AM I would like my profile rated please  
4uijack
New Port Richey, FL
81, joined Aug. 2013

Do you do ATM with him or the dogs, OP?

7/28/2015 11:07:42 AM I would like my profile rated please  

mx___mx
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,270)
Mount Victoria, MD
82, joined May. 2015

Hey jackoff, why no pro pic ? are you really that a shamed of your appearance ?

7/28/2015 12:12:09 PM I would like my profile rated please  
4uijack
New Port Richey, FL
81, joined Aug. 2013

YOU should be ashamed of yours, but I understand, you know you might get sum BBC in your a** wit dat mug!!! ^^^^^

8/1/2015 8:57:54 PM I would like my profile rated please  

inde_5
Over 1,000 Posts (1,873)
Bonaire, GA
42, joined Sep. 2014

...are you into having sex pretty regularly ??...

Men look for these type descriptions , anytime we read through your profile.

8/2/2015 12:37:15 PM I would like my profile rated please  
picassotrigger
Over 1,000 Posts (1,854)
Pittsburgh, PA
60, joined Mar. 2014

I'm a bit late to this party but, like you, I'm 59 and also widowed, so I thought I'd weigh in.

You say you have a Masters degree. Are you sure you hit the correct choice in the "Education" box?

Your "interests" field is a mess, needs cleaned up and stuff like ... ya know .. "interests", actually included. BBQ's, 4 wheeling, all of the things you wrote about, would be put to better use if listed in the searchable "interests" field. Use your "About Me" to give the reader a better idea of the unique qualities you bring to the table.

You seem to be racking up the gifts. Are you being contacted by guys you'd like to meet?

8/3/2015 3:35:49 AM I would like my profile rated please  
hatebeingignore
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,987)
Bronx, NY
29, joined May. 2014

Huh? Wha?

8/19/2015 9:45:00 PM I would like my profile rated please  
leathernlace55
Grand Junction, CO
59, joined Dec. 2013

I have a master of beauty arts, I'm also a license pharmacy technician. Iam not a dummy just New to this site or any site for that matter. For me it was hard to type up anything about me because Iam really just finding out who I'am as a single woman. Yes I have gone out on dates and yes I miss sex. So I hope that answered everyone's questions

8/19/2015 10:10:24 PM I would like my profile rated please  

joey33icerain
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,006)
Linden, NJ
28, joined Jul. 2009

Honestly best advice I have is posting in various forums and joining multiple sites if possible your profile is fine of course I dont know whats considered good.Dont take what many say personally but do listen to those users offering genuine advice.Personally I wouldnt get mine reviewed nor intend to but you were direct and honest.I know im younger but I do read and offer advice to people whom are new to this site as I been here since mid 2009.Join state or age chat look into groups honestly outside of sex and dating and sex and dating chat you will be fine those 2 forums get extreme and only the strong and willing post there its not for everyone.I offer you the best and block or ignore users who abuse you.

8/20/2015 5:57:07 AM I would like my profile rated please  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

to be honest, Its a shame you cut your hair, and to a man that will make a huge difference on how you look...especially at our ages.

And you thought you listed all these things you like , but just animals you have.

and you still have kids living at home?

That..is a huge red flag to me.

Everyone I dated in that situation turned out a waste of time....and about all of them were being taken, not only for too much time and inconvinence....but for some of their money too.

One lady had her son scam her for 20k down on a house, and her signing the papers, she lost that money that was her life savings with her passed hubby...but she had to file a chapter 13 too..

One grand daughter who was living with her, tried to sabotage us, because she saw it was serious and she was afraid of losing her freebie nest egg.

All those situations were like this to whatever degree....NO THANKS!!!

So, your an older woman who doesn't want to spend the time on her hair for a man ....with all these animals and kids living at home....that's how it comes across.

When we get older and the kids have moved out....its suppose to be "our time " again.

8/20/2015 6:00:15 AM I would like my profile rated please  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Don't get me wrong op....I'm sure your a nice woman.

But those who have been on dating sites a while and gone thru enough things.

Will ad up things like I did...and consider all that.

I'd rather find a nice woman, who likes her kids to visit sometimes, without that many animals.

The hair?

sure I prefer it longer.

But if she is a good woman, I'm compatible with, I can accept shorter hair....but not kids still living at home and that many creatures.

[Edited 8/20/2015 6:00:29 AM ]

8/20/2015 6:04:15 AM I would like my profile rated please  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

The one other thing.

Your site name.

It does suggest that you are seeking some wilder than normal sex.

Whatever normal is....lol

Not all will take it that literally....but it will draw the type of emails,....most women don't want.

Personally, If you had a straight laced profile seeking an ltr, I'd be confused by the name and think....OOOKaaayyyy!!!!

Either she has a kinky side and wants an LTR with a likewise man.

Or, In reality, she'll a little sex on the side while waiting for the LTR..

8/21/2015 7:13:02 AM I would like my profile rated please  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Op...in short.

No sane man, not desperate for sex will inquire you....not if he has been thru the mill on dating sites.

The kids still living at home and all those pets is like sticking a stake into Dracula.

That alone will ward off any good men who has been thru the mill.

well...you asked.