Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

And you will have larger achievement rate. dating sites in des moines PoF says it may perhaps share your personal info with affiliates and third parties acting on their behalf. No freemeet is a totally free of charge, you can use all functions of the web page with out any limitation. dating polish women Do not take it for granted that they liked you.

meag personal

If you re somebody that hits up church on the holidays only, you could possibly struggle dating somebody who goes to church 4 or five instances a week. gay hookup wisconsin On line dating apps like Tinder are leaning into that. Anthony s two daughters also live with them aspect time. miss diamond doll weight gain Absolutely nothing contained inside the website is the guidance, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of solutions to Fantastic Seeking Loser.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/14/2015 9:41:35 AM Apple or Android ???  

pagal17
Over 2,000 Posts (2,744)
Lancaster, PA
50, joined May. 2012

Please share your pros and cons.
I had an Apple and found it user friendly but as my eyes age I desired a larger screen.
I switched to an android Galaxy5 for the larger screen. I like many of the features but have found that there are too many features. I tried deleting duplicate apps only to find it affects other apps etc and my memory gets full.

I am ready for a new phone and considering the Apple 6plus. Anyone using the new 6+. Do you like it?
I like the bigger phones/ phablets. I can hold and feel them more comfortably in my hands than the smaller phones. I have a tendency to drop smaller items. Sooo large is desirable...( lol )

I appreciate your comments.
Thanks

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/14/2015 9:45:44 AM Apple or Android ???  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,082)
Enid, OK
56, joined Feb. 2010

I have no idea, I still have a dumb phone. I have a friend that lives the Apple life, and he likes anything Apple.

9/14/2015 9:49:33 AM Apple or Android ???  

pagal17
Over 2,000 Posts (2,744)
Lancaster, PA
50, joined May. 2012

cavie....sometimes these smart phones are too dang smart...which means we have to be even smarter to use them. I liked Apple for its simplicity.

9/14/2015 9:50:01 AM Apple or Android ???  
grande_mamon
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,587)
Sacramento, CA
34, joined Sep. 2014

Android (Galaxy S6) Technically superior in just about every way and less restrictive on Google play than The Apple Store is.

No brainer for anyone with a brain.

9/14/2015 10:05:47 AM Apple or Android ???  

kraven_morehed
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,712)
Greenwood, LA
94, joined Jul. 2014

I liked it a lot better when phones were dumb,and people were smart!!! '~'

I still have one of the flip phones that doesn't do anything but make phone calls,take photos,and send texts,if you want to go through all of the trouble to type one out on a 10 key pad,but it is virtually indestructible,which is what is important to me.

unfortunately ,i think that my job is going to force me to get one of those monstrosities,which I am not looking forward to[especially since I just spent almost $400 on this one just a few months ago '~' ]

but,back to my original statement...
I liked it a lot better when phones were dumb,and people were smart!!!!!!

9/14/2015 10:19:28 AM Apple or Android ???  

pagal17
Over 2,000 Posts (2,744)
Lancaster, PA
50, joined May. 2012

I use my phone as much as my laptop. It keeps me mobile and allows me to work anywhere.

The old flip phone is perfect for those who just wanna talk. Seems our world is turning into texters and talking less...

9/14/2015 10:23:02 AM Apple or Android ???  

dixie_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,726)
Kansas City, KS
27, joined Feb. 2013

I've been apple simply because work is. Work gave me an iPad and an iphone 5. Having a personal iphone 5 that I can transfer docs and info between is great. And just being comfortable with one basic operating system instead of two.

9/14/2015 10:29:06 AM Apple or Android ???  
idliketotalk
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,358)
Punxsutawney, PA
53, joined Oct. 2013

<<<<<<....uses dumb flip phone and really only stopped by to say hello to dixie, Hi Dixie, it's been a while, nice to see you and hope all is well.

9/14/2015 10:29:43 AM Apple or Android ???  

dixie_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,726)
Kansas City, KS
27, joined Feb. 2013

Just busy busy with work. And life. This place is NOT a priority yanno

9/14/2015 12:06:48 PM Apple or Android ???  
emceefg
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,774)
Westfield, NJ
24, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from pagal17:
Please share your pros and cons.
I had an Apple and found it user friendly but as my eyes age I desired a larger screen.
I switched to an android Galaxy5 for the larger screen. I like many of the features but have found that there are too many features. I tried deleting duplicate apps only to find it affects other apps etc and my memory gets full.

I am ready for a new phone and considering the Apple 6plus. Anyone using the new 6+. Do you like it?
I like the bigger phones/ phablets. I can hold and feel them more comfortably in my hands than the smaller phones. I have a tendency to drop smaller items. Sooo large is desirable...( lol )

I appreciate your comments.
Thanks

I didn't care about phones for a long time. Had an iPhone 4 for a while. Ended up working in Best Buy's phone department, a couple years ago. Got the Galaxy Note 3. That's the 5.7 inch one with the pen.

At first, it was good. After the first year though, it all started going downhill for me. Things started having problems. Pictures started disappearing. Started turning on and off. Settings were getting reversed. What I hated is that there's far less support for Android stuff, the Play Store doesn't have shit, and it seems like far more problems are possible.

The 6S comes out in just like 10 days, so I'm trying to hold on, but I'm extremely tempted to get something ASAP. Everyday something new goes wrong. Spotify playlists were unsyncing themselves last night.

9/14/2015 12:21:05 PM Apple or Android ???  

aintmyb_tch
Over 1,000 Posts (1,629)
San Rafael, CA
47, joined Aug. 2015

I just went from iphone to Galaxy a few days ago, i like the keyboard better on iphone but other than that i am really enjoying the galaxy more so than i ever did the iPhone.

9/14/2015 2:12:12 PM Apple or Android ???  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,957)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

If you want to play stupid games-Angry Birds, Farmville, etc-get an Android phone. There are more idiot games available for them, and such games work better on them. If you want to do anything else-surf the web, work online, make phone calls, etc-go with Apple. It does such things better.

9/14/2015 6:34:48 PM Apple or Android ???  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (38,055)
Green Bay, WI
50, joined Jul. 2013

Like Samsung Galaxy better u can make the screen bigger to read

9/14/2015 7:19:19 PM Apple or Android ???  

maniacmassager
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,986)
Lawrence, MA
49, joined Mar. 2008

Android.

9/14/2015 8:40:46 PM Apple or Android ???  
nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,256)
Johnston, IA
47, joined Sep. 2014

Apple..
I have a Galaxy Android and i just found out the other day.
Google will not support attaching a resume or a picture if you dont have the app.
I was once able to do this...attach a resume to a job site and post pic on this site
It took me five phone calls to my phone service to finally get someone that knows what they're talking about.
I can only attach pics to a text or fb...but i have the app on my phone.
Apple does not have this problem...at least the tech person told me this.
I bought this phone earlier this year and im not happy with it anymore.

9/14/2015 8:43:07 PM Apple or Android ???  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

As I said...for game playing, Android is better. For anything else-especially work related stuff-Apple is better.

9/14/2015 8:47:49 PM Apple or Android ???  

inventtis2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,845)
South Haven, MI
37, joined Nov. 2012

I hate the bloatware that they started putting on the phones. I personally have an Android Note 3, and at work they forced me to have an Apple 5S. The work phone spends most of it's life in my desk drawer and I rarely carry it around with me.

9/15/2015 7:59:47 AM Apple or Android ???  

kraven_morehed
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,712)
Greenwood, LA
94, joined Jul. 2014

9/15/2015 8:14:24 AM Apple or Android ???  

spotforusername
Fernandina Beach, FL
49, joined Jan. 2013

I prefer open source therefore I prefer Android.

9/15/2015 9:48:06 AM Apple or Android ???  
emceefg
Westfield, NJ
24, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from amusicluvr:
If you want to play stupid games-Angry Birds, Farmville, etc-get an Android phone. There are more idiot games available for them, and such games work better on them. If you want to do anything else-surf the web, work online, make phone calls, etc-go with Apple. It does such things better.

You sure you didn't mean to put "Apple" where you put "Android", and vice versa?

9/15/2015 12:01:54 PM Apple or Android ???  

pagal17
Over 2,000 Posts (2,744)
Lancaster, PA
50, joined May. 2012

invent...that's part of the issie...dang bloatware! Grrr...try and remoce them and your phone revolts

9/17/2015 12:00:12 AM Apple or Android ???  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

emcee- I'm sure. My GF gave me an Android phone with an AT&T account, and it sucked. The thing did not work, and did not even have an owner's manual included. When I got online, to try to download a manual, the thing was not available. She canceled the service, and returned the defective phone. I will buy an iPhone when I am ready for a smart phone. Until then, I will get by with my dumb flip phone. All I do with a phone, so far, is make voice calls, and leave messages, and listen to messages others leave. For other things I rely on my tablet, and laptop. However, the old flip phone is not as good as it used to be, and never had a very good antennae, so it is about due for a replacement. My GF wants me to upgrade to a smart phone, so it will be Apple when I do....maybe around Christmas.

[Edited 9/17/2015 12:01:01 AM ]

9/17/2015 9:45:19 PM Apple or Android ???  

hugsnlaughter
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,137)
McKeesport, PA
55, joined Jul. 2007

Android over Apple every time. I have an Alcatel right now and it can do everything my friend's Iphone does for much less money. And I had a Galaxy 3 or 4 and loved it. Go Galaxy.

9/18/2015 5:41:09 AM Apple or Android ???  

enigmaathand
Over 1,000 Posts (1,840)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Having worked for AT&T, as iPhone technical support, I can give you some pros and cons.

I'll start with iPhone CONS
1. iOS software prioritizes ALL data services, over voice service(poor call quality & dropped calls)
2. Apple charges you for literally everything, including contacting their technical support($29/call)
3. Constant Software Updates
4. Apple NEVER admits when their device has issues(Look up the iPhone 4 Deathgrip)
5. If you don't own a computer with the iTunes application, you will have a lot of problems.
6. The iPhone 6+ has a week spot, behind the volume controls, causing the phone to bend in your pocket.
7. Price of Apple products is always ridiculously high, compared to other phones of similar functionality.
9. Battery can not be removed, and when it goes bad you either have to pay Apple to replace it, or buy a whole new phone.
10. No SD card slot. Everything is stored on the phone's internal flash drive.

Now, the PROS:
1. Over 700,000 apps available, which allows the iPhone to perform various tasks, for virtually ANY situation.
2. Very sleek design.
3. Apple restricts developers from accessing the iOS, so apps are potentially less harmful to the phone.
4. Generally, the phone is much easier to use, than other competitor phones.
5. Apple stores are across the IS, which can service a faulty device amd train you on the features(you can schedule classes at their website)
6. If you own a PC/MAC with iTunes, you can fix almost any problem, yourself.
7. Most employers use various iOS products, so the phone can be used with your work, without need to worry about compatibility.

Android is a whole nother world. I have less experience with Android, than iPhones. I know a lot of people like them. Personally, I don't care for Android. There are some pros and cons I have come across, in my dealing with overflow calls, for Android.

PROS
1. App store and OS are "Open Source". This makes many music apps amd other apps free, as Google allows app developers to access and modify the OS.
2. Higher quality phone calls and more likely to.get service in lower coverage areas, than iOS.
3. Many Android manufacturers have BOTH the SD Card slot and removable batteries. This means you can increase your storage and even purchase replacement batteries or the extended life battery.
4. These phones are not standardized. The Operating system can vary, in functionality, from a different carrier/manufacturer Android. Meaning, your Android phone can have unique features, that other Android devices may not have.
5. Android issues are usually able to be fixed, without a need to contact Google, the manufacturer, or your carrier.
6. If you do need to contact your carrier or manufacturer, they give considerably less hassle about warranty repairs and replacement, than Apple does.

CONS
1. Difficult navigation. This OS, to me has a difficult navigation.
2. Charging systems are generally the first to go out, especially on Samsung devices.
3. Apps can make changes to the OS, as developers are allowed to access the OS.
4. Battery Life seems to be worse with this OS, than iOS or Windows 8.

Like I said, these are my observations, of both OS. I used to troubleshoot iOS, for a living, and I would NEVER own one. I am also biased, because I have never owned any manufacturer, except NOKIA. When it comes to making a phone call, I have done so in elevator shafts, with my NOKIA. So, when I got a smartphone, I purchased a NOKIA LUMIA 820.

And as far as choice of carrier, I hope you have AT&T. Many of my previous coworkers, at a Western Union call center job, had worked for Verizon. They even told me Verizon bargains with the manufacturers to cut back the hardware quality, so the phones don't last as long.

Not sure about T-Mobile or Sprint, because, well, I like making phones calls while in elevators and brick buildings, with steel paneled roofs, and in second level sub-basement of power plants.

9/18/2015 12:58:31 PM Apple or Android ???  

pagal17
Over 2,000 Posts (2,744)
Lancaster, PA
50, joined May. 2012

enigma...thank you for your thoughts. They validate my own. I have tmobile...service sucks. Ready to go back to AT&t.
Nokia? hmmm will have to investigate

9/18/2015 1:00:29 PM Apple or Android ???  

inni_dreamz
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,899)
Pasadena, CA
52, joined Nov. 2012

My company gave me an I5 (apple) so I use it - but it is small, compared to a lot of the phones out there.

At some point, I hope to upgrade to something a bit bigger.

Aside from the size - it is a good phone. Almost never glitches.

9/18/2015 2:57:10 PM Apple or Android ???  

twining
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,489)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Android. Love android.

9/18/2015 3:02:03 PM Apple or Android ???  

mizzangeleyezo4
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (69,370)
Glendale, CA
39, joined Jan. 2013

I'm an apple products kinda gal

9/18/2015 5:59:21 PM Apple or Android ???  
emceefg
Westfield, NJ
24, joined Dec. 2012

It's settled now. Pre-ordered the 6S Plus. It's saying it will take til October 14th to get to me, but I'm really hoping that's a worst case thing.

9/18/2015 6:03:00 PM Apple or Android ???  

enigmaathand
Over 1,000 Posts (1,840)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from pagal17:
enigma...thank you for your thoughts. They validate my own. I have tmobile...service sucks. Ready to go back to AT&t.
Nokia? hmmm will have to investigate
Well, Microsoft purchased Nokia's Development facility, in 2014, for $7.4 billion dollars.

Now, the phones are manufactured as the Microsoft Lumia.

Models vary in price. If you are getting a Lumia, make sure it has at least 1GB of RAM. This can be checked at AT&T's website.

Just watch your sales reps. They are dirty, because they are on commission. If you decide to return to AT&T, you essentially have 4 options.

1. AT&T Next - You pay sales tax ONLY at the time of purchase. You will then be billed your monthly service fees PLUS am installment payment for the phone, on each bill, for the number of financed months.

2. You can purchase the phone with a 2-year contract. The price of the phone is subsidized. You will be charged a one-time activation fee of $40, on your first bill. You will have a $325 early termination fee, that declines by $10/month, if you cancel before the 2 years is up.

3. You can purchase the phone at full retail price. I believe the $40 activation fee is waived, as that was the policy when I left the company, last year. You can visit att.com for additional details on the policy. You would still receive a monthly bill, and get a discount off the monthly service charge, because the phone is paid for.

4. Purchase the device at full retail price and activate as an AT&T GoPhone account. This is prepay service. Since you use your smartphone like a tablet or laptop, this will also be my recommended choice for you. AT&T GoPhone $60 Monthly Plan gets Unlimited Talk, Text, and UNLIMITED DATA, and includes PERSONAL HOTSPOT!!!

I use my hotspot to connect my Xbox 360 to Xbox Live and play Call of Duty, everyday. Never have to pay for home internet, ever again.

You get 4GBs of LTE data. Just like T-Mobile, after you have hit your limit, you are throttled back to 128 kbps 2G speeds.

If you enroll in the GoPhone Auto-Refill option, with a MasterCard or Visa, AT&T discounts the service fee by $5/month.

Any unused LTE data will rollover to your next 30-day period, as well.

9/18/2015 6:40:47 PM Apple or Android ???  

grx_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,376)
Dracut, MA
50, joined Apr. 2014

I have a Windows phone.

9/22/2015 6:05:47 PM Apple or Android ???  

pagal17
Over 2,000 Posts (2,744)
Lancaster, PA
50, joined May. 2012

enigma...thx u for the info

9/22/2015 6:19:39 PM Apple or Android ???  

biggeazzy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (71,864)
Tupelo, MS
35, joined Aug. 2013

Droid

9/22/2015 7:33:47 PM Apple or Android ???  

mizzangeleyezo4
Glendale, CA
39, joined Jan. 2013

iPhone

9/22/2015 8:34:56 PM Apple or Android ???  

progrocknic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,748)
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Apple is good if you have a lot of money waste on sub part products. I'll stick with phones that actually work. Samsung is the way to go.

9/22/2015 8:42:10 PM Apple or Android ???  

sobe111
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Miami Beach, FL
39, joined Oct. 2013

Droid....play store!

9/23/2015 8:17:26 AM Apple or Android ???  

steven_thomas
Homestead, FL
28, joined Aug. 2015

I have both I like them use to be pro Apple until I tried Android but, then again I jailbreak my Apple devices for customization.

I still love the fact on Android you have more freedom I can flash my device change the operating system create my own designs on pc and install them on my Android device apps,icons,walpapers,lockscreens,screen savers.

What I hate about Android s how they over heat so much especially the batteries that's one huge plus I prefer on Apple iPhones and,

the iTunes music Apple does make good sturdy phones that hold up through tough environments which

I commend them for their build quality but I feel techwise they're moving slower than other devices other phones can already have certain functions or features but people look over those good devices like the one plus one phone etc.. but,

if Apple does it everyone is all like omg that's amazing look what Apple did like the feature is super new but other phones did it two years or a year in advance.

either way we need all the competitors we can get to keep pushing technology forward.

9/24/2015 10:14:34 PM Apple or Android ???  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
35, joined Aug. 2013

New iPhone is almost here..

9/24/2015 10:27:45 PM Apple or Android ???  

enigmaathand
Over 1,000 Posts (1,840)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from biggeazzy:
New iPhone is almost here..

Does this mean that iOS users will finally be able to make a phone call? Will the phone stay flat, while it is in their pocket, this year?

To the poster of Apple having quality hardware??? Umm, check your research. It costs about $10 USD in labor to produce one iPhone(new models always retail starting at $649)

And many of their manufacturing facilities are under the quality KPI goal pf 90%. One was even as low as 79%, meaning 1 out of every 5 iPhones were defective from the factory.

Google it.

Google iPhone 4 Deathgrip
iPhone 5 battery issues
iPhone 5 power button
iPhone 6+ bending

At least the iPhone 6+ will return to you, as you attempt to throw it at the wall after your call gets dropped.

Nice little $750 Boomerang

9/24/2015 10:56:29 PM Apple or Android ???  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
35, joined Aug. 2013

I've never owned a iPhone but, I have heard some of the issues people have had from them in the past. Hopefully, the 6S will be flawless.

9/25/2015 2:36:03 PM Apple or Android ???  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

When I get an iPhone, it will be the 5c. It does everything I want a phone to do for me, and more, it has been around long enough for them to find, and fix, the bugs, and it is more affordable. Accessories for it are less expensive, too. I am fed up with the lousy service, billing errors, etc, that AT&T, and Verizon, are becoming famous for, so I will use Cricket as a carrier. They are an AT&T subsidiary, but won't have a chance to screw the billing up as bad as does the parent company. When it comes to tech items, I do not want to be a Test Case / guinea pig, so I won't buy the latest stuff, and then discover the bugs the hard way, and then have troubles while waiting for the fixes. I will buy older, and get a less bug laden item that has had a few updates / fixes before I buy it. I may get an iPhone 6s...about the time the 8+ is coming out.

9/25/2015 4:07:46 PM Apple or Android ???  

enigmaathand
Over 1,000 Posts (1,840)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

That would be like hoping the government balances their budget.

I bought the one of the last models, of QUALITY telephones. Picked me up the Nokia Lumia 820, with AT&T, for $349.99 almost 3 years ago. Carl Zeiss camera. Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound with 7 band equalizer and auto leveling capability. Makes phone calls in elevator shafts. My biggest complaint is....eh, wait, I have no complaints.

9/25/2015 4:15:39 PM Apple or Android ???  

Mercedes_02
Over 1,000 Posts (1,265)
AƱatuyaAƱatuya
Australia
100, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from maniacmassager:
Android.

9/25/2015 5:47:27 PM Apple or Android ???  

fu_gazi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,232)
Phoenix, AZ
29, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from amusicluvr:
When I get an iPhone, it will be the 5c. It does everything I want a phone to do for me, and more, it has been around long enough for them to find, and fix, the bugs, and it is more affordable. Accessories for it are less expensive, too. I am fed up with the lousy service, billing errors, etc, that AT&T, and Verizon, are becoming famous for, so I will use Cricket as a carrier. They are an AT&T subsidiary, but won't have a chance to screw the billing up as bad as does the parent company. When it comes to tech items, I do not want to be a Test Case / guinea pig, so I won't buy the latest stuff, and then discover the bugs the hard way, and then have troubles while waiting for the fixes. I will buy older, and get a less bug laden item that has had a few updates / fixes before I buy it. I may get an iPhone 6s...about the time the 8+ is coming out.

Haha..This broke a** moffucar is trying to justify why he can't afford a regular phone.

You know when a new phone comes out they push the same software to all existing phones. 5, 5s, 6 etc. If anything , older phones get excluded from the current upgrades which means certain apps , devices no longer work on those older phones. The latest YouTube phone app isn't compatible with many old phones. It's how Apple and Samsung and phone makers keep making money to get you to upgrade.

Cricket really ? You really are a broke a** moffucar.

What do you have now an Obama minute phone ?

9/25/2015 5:50:38 PM Apple or Android ???  
emceefg
Westfield, NJ
24, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from biggeazzy:
I've never owned a iPhone but, I have heard some of the issues people have had from them in the past. Hopefully, the 6S will be flawless.

I never really had any problems at all with it. Last year was the whole bending thing, but looks like that's been fixed. As far as computing power, this phone has been beating a lot of phones in performance tests.

9/25/2015 5:51:12 PM Apple or Android ???  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (38,055)
Green Bay, WI
50, joined Jul. 2013

Oh my

9/25/2015 7:11:53 PM Apple or Android ???  

enigmaathand
Over 1,000 Posts (1,840)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

When Apple can outperform ANY other manufacturers, in call quality tests,....oh, wait, that would be like the Cleveland Browns winning a Super Bowl

9/27/2015 4:06:36 AM Apple or Android ???  

jason_in_tx
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,692)
Bryan, TX
32, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from kraven_morehed:
I liked it a lot better when phones were dumb,and people were smart!!! '~'

I still have one of the flip phones that doesn't do anything but make phone calls,take photos,and send texts,if you want to go through all of the trouble to type one out on a 10 key pad,but it is virtually indestructible,which is what is important to me.

unfortunately ,i think that my job is going to force me to get one of those monstrosities,which I am not looking forward to[especially since I just spent almost $400 on this one just a few months ago '~' ]

but,back to my original statement...
I liked it a lot better when phones were dumb,and people were smart!!!!!!

You spent 400 bucks on a crappy flip phone? Guess you aren't all that smart.

9/27/2015 4:11:20 AM Apple or Android ???  
windy_rider
Over 2,000 Posts (2,457)
Aspen, CO
33, joined Nov. 2014

Are you really talking about phones?

Androids blow apple out of the water.

9/27/2015 1:17:21 PM Apple or Android ???  

enigmaathand
Over 1,000 Posts (1,840)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from jason_in_tx:
You spent 400 bucks on a crappy flip phone? Guess you aren't all that smart.
And spending $600-800(contract pricing between $50-$300) for a hand held GPS for the government to spy on your every movement is smart?

Don't believe me?

Watch this YouTube Video

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T17XQI_AYNo

10/11/2015 8:24:23 PM Apple or Android ???  
emceefg
Westfield, NJ
24, joined Dec. 2012

Got the 6s Plus a few days ago. Never thought I'd be amazed by a phone.

10/11/2015 8:40:45 PM Apple or Android ???  

giveuaccess
Houston, TX
53, joined Jun. 2013

Androids.

10/11/2015 9:09:19 PM Apple or Android ???  

wsprs0nthewind
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,272)
Powell, TN
51, joined Mar. 2009

Android

10/11/2015 11:23:19 PM Apple or Android ???  

ranconteur2012
Richmond, TX
65, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from pagal17:
I use my phone as much as my laptop. It keeps me mobile and allows me to work anywhere.

The old flip phone is perfect for those who just wanna talk. Seems our world is turning into texters and talking less...
I agree more text but much less content just form and little substance sadly people are willing to substitute texting with and for genuine sharing ...

10/12/2015 2:15:39 AM Apple or Android ???  

enigmaathand
Over 1,000 Posts (1,840)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from emceefg:
So, Apple finally added the "telephone" functionality, that my flip phone has had for 15 years?

10/12/2015 6:26:08 AM Apple or Android ???  

mizzangeleyezo4
Glendale, CA
39, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from emceefg:

I heard that ppl were complaining that they were burning their fingers from the home button

] Apple

10/12/2015 6:34:02 AM Apple or Android ???  

enigmaathand
Over 1,000 Posts (1,840)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

You should watch the Youtube video, of the Conan iPhone 6 Ad

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MHEmO-kRCSs

10/12/2015 9:29:08 AM Apple or Android ???  
emceefg
Westfield, NJ
24, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from enigmaathand:
So, Apple finally added the "telephone" functionality, that my flip phone has had for 15 years?

Actually, it's crazy, but it went 30 hours and didn't even get below 20%. Even after forgetting to turn off bluetooth for a few hours. Apparently, this is a normal thing.

10/12/2015 9:36:41 AM Apple or Android ???  
emceefg
Westfield, NJ
24, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from mizzangeleyezo4:
I heard that ppl were complaining that they were burning their fingers from the home button

] Apple

Not me. Though there is a controversy going on. The processor chip was made by two different manufacturers. Samsung and one company from Taiwan, called TSMC. The TSMC chip supposedly makes the battery last for about 2 more hours while people with the Samsung chip say their phones have been getting hot. Go figure, I have the TSMC in mine.

[Edited 10/12/2015 9:36:49 AM ]

10/12/2015 9:47:32 AM Apple or Android ???  

enigmaathand
Over 1,000 Posts (1,840)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from emceefg:
Actually, it's crazy, but it went 30 hours and didn't even get below 20%. Even after forgetting to turn off bluetooth for a few hours. Apparently, this is a normal thing.
My Nokia Lumia 820 has lasted up to 70 hours of charge time, under light usage. Now, under the heaviest usage, I can burn through a full battery in one hour. Used 51% of my battery in 42 minutes, while downloading the expansion maps for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on my Xbox 360.

My 520 has no service on it and can sit on standby for about 11-12 days.