Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

On the other hand, it really is great to know what you happen to be acquiring yourself in for before you start off to get attached to somebody. craig personal ads On line, of course, she hadn t mentioned any of it. I decided to give myself one particular last chance with Youssef, so I opened our chat window, my hands are shaking, my heart is pumping loudly in my ears and I send him a modest Hi I m sorry . wwwfabswingers com People s interests and curiosity reveal themselves in their selection of reading material.

south florida hookup

The couple now lives in Napa, California, and runs a rock n roll coffee business together. elgin il dating Quarantine Bae is a virtual matchmaking service started by two single pals who wanted to assist connect other single people today vulnerable to loneliness for the duration of quarantine. The ones with far more tangible ideas of course signaled they took it far more seriously, says Lin. truebootycall com reviews The following dating web sites are focused on males and females from each East and Southeast Asia.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/16/2015 7:49:55 PM Is my profile ok  

5sauce
Pottstown, PA
25, joined Sep. 2015

I'm been on dating sites. And I seem to attrack the jerks. Is something wrong with my profile. Is my profile ok. Can you please check my profile out. Thanks ??

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/16/2015 9:01:09 PM Is my profile ok  

joe182121
Over 1,000 Posts (1,859)
Bourbonnais, IL
64, joined Aug. 2013

Just for starters writing in CAPITALS is the internet equivalent of SHOUTING. It is a turn-off no matter what is being said.

Secondly, what you actually are saying in capitals is a turn-off. It's very negative and just telling the reader what you DON'T want.

You also need to add more interests in the interest section since they are searchable.

More suggestions will follow from other reviewers, so be prepared to make a lot of changes and to be open to the suggestions.

10/17/2015 5:14:33 PM Is my profile ok  

5sauce
Pottstown, PA
25, joined Sep. 2015

Thanks so much

10/17/2015 7:01:21 PM Is my profile ok  

hurryme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,219)
Bloomingdale, GA
51, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from 5sauce:
Thanks so much

Did you see his profile? Been here over 2 years and giving you advice?

10/17/2015 7:03:53 PM Is my profile ok  

ron10000
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,888)
Green Bay, WI
69, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from hurryme:

Oh, lets see. Wait, you have been here 4 years it seems!

10/17/2015 7:08:17 PM Is my profile ok  

ron10000
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,888)
Green Bay, WI
69, joined Oct. 2008

The "hurt" comments all mess up your profile. Those set you up for those who will do just what you want to avoid. Make it all positive. Tell what you offer and what you are looking for!

10/17/2015 7:18:04 PM Is my profile ok  

hurryme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,219)
Bloomingdale, GA
51, joined Mar. 2011

Ron, sorry pal; I'm not asking for a review or giving any. Found my lady on here just as I am..

10/17/2015 8:53:54 PM Is my profile ok  

joe182121
Over 1,000 Posts (1,859)
Bourbonnais, IL
64, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from hurryme:

Yep, that's right over 2 years. And I have been involved in one aspect or another of internet dating since the inception of it. That's called being seasoned, but then you're too new to this 'giving advice' thing to understand that there is more to succeeding on a dating site than just the time you've spent here.

[Edited 10/17/2015 8:54:28 PM ]

10/17/2015 9:01:05 PM Is my profile ok  
4uijack
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,305)
New Port Richey, FL
81, joined Aug. 2013

You may need sum nutz hangin' over your chin to make you a valid catch, OP!!

10/28/2015 5:27:30 AM Is my profile ok  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

We all attract Jerks or Nutcases...

Its up to us to weed them out.

And face the facts....the legit men won't just email anyone, they are selective too....meaning the days of the white knight rescuing you are over.....and you have to seek them out and make the first moves sometimes or lose out....and the competition is fierce.

Other than that...you appear to legit men as having issues already, and you seem to fall in love too easily.....both Red Flags.

However these things attract the players, because they see women like this as easy prey and its true.

[Edited 10/28/2015 5:27:53 AM ]

10/28/2015 2:06:18 PM Is my profile ok  

helena036
Sanford, FL
41, joined Aug. 2012

Here some opinion from a lady...
I often wounder about my own profile. I try to twink in to week out some players, but lets be honest, there are everywhere. No matter what your profile says, players are going to send you messages. Its your part to weed them out. Plenty of clues to go on. Their profile, photos, messages, try too hard, try too little, etc. Plus this site is FULL of players. Here I was naive thinking "dateHookup" was a good place to look for a date. Apparently, its a good place to look for a hookup...which is not what Im looking for. But there are some nice ones out there. Just be careful.

Your profile, If I was a guy into ladies (which Im not) I would think:
1. You fall in love way too fast/hard and obviously hurt before. So, if Im a player....sweet, easy target!
2. You fall in love way too fast/hard and obviously hurt before. So, if Im a good guy....I might not want the baggage?

I think every lady has been hurt by a guy before, so maybe not disclose that. Guys like funny, witty, original. I'm sure you have some of that to offer.

Good luck girl.

10/28/2015 5:52:41 PM Is my profile ok  

5sauce
Pottstown, PA
25, joined Sep. 2015

Ok updated some deleted some things not totally done but will be soon please check back soon. Thanks

11/6/2015 7:44:42 AM Is my profile ok  

lareveur
Over 2,000 Posts (2,278)
La Follette, TN
32, joined May. 2013

Quote from 5sauce:
I'm been on dating sites. And I seem to attrack the jerks. Is something wrong with my profile. Is my profile ok. Can you please check my profile out. Thanks ??

"Is my profile ok?"
^ Why do I feel like a doctor with the above question lol?
I don't know, OP - I have no M.D, but I am sure if you have a picture of yourself opening up to say "ahh" then you're profile (and inbox) will feel a LOT better by morning lol.

As for the jerks - take two aspirins and a light beer lol.

11/6/2015 10:38:29 AM Is my profile ok  

ratredux
Over 2,000 Posts (2,104)
Beaufort, SC
97, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from lareveur:
"Is my profile ok?"
^ Why do I feel like a doctor with the above question lol?
I don't know, OP - I have no M.D, but I am sure if you have a picture of yourself opening up to say "ahh" then you're profile (and inbox) will feel a LOT better by morning lol.

As for the jerks - take two aspirins and a light beer lol.

Shut up c*nt.