Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

portland gay hookup

There was no drama, BS, let me wait three days just before I contact her back right after the first date, and so forth. apopka dating He began acquiring a lot more handsy as time went on and I was ok with that for a bit but then it got to be a lot so I went to the bathroom and though I d only had two cocktails, I was pretty disoriented walking. The two chattered late into the evening and realized immediately that they had started down the effortless path to love. adult friend finder dc She went back property and realized that he forgot his backpack.

www skipthegames com

Entrepreneurs i have a dating app from okcupid applications and date. quad cities singles line There was never a doubt in his mind or mine, that we have been meant to be with each other. By clicking ‘Register you confirm that your data has been entered properly and you have read and agree to ourTerms of use,Cookie policyandPrivacy notice. bumblebee meet and greet It is swift and makes it Pretty quick to navigate and verify out singles seeking for a very good conversation and perhaps a lot more.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/29/2015 10:05:27 AM God said about athiest  
jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (30,914)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
49, joined Jun. 2014

in the last days they will knowingly scoff the bible on purpose.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/29/2015 10:07:12 AM God said about athiest  
jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
49, joined Jun. 2014

why do they think what they believe is fact.they readily believe in things like bigfoot,aliens ghost and stuff like that but yet just some how cant believe in a god.

10/29/2015 10:37:33 AM God said about athiest  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,822)
York, PA
54, joined Jun. 2009

Why does it bother you ? We learn , live , and interact . I have a fierce commitment too .

Am I not allowed to feel this way ?

10/29/2015 11:07:30 AM God said about athiest  
jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
49, joined Jun. 2014

oh your allowed

10/29/2015 12:29:04 PM God said about athiest  

followjesusonly
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,400)
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from jester0011:
in the last days they will knowingly scoff the bible on purpose.

Where does God say that? Please give the book, chapter, and verse.

10/29/2015 2:35:24 PM God said about athiest  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

the human mind is incapable of knowing the existence of gods, the afterlife and other supernatural phenomena. and shit like big foot, aliens and ghosts. simple really, unless you think about it.

10/29/2015 4:23:27 PM God said about athiest  
jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
49, joined Jun. 2014

athiest,,,uheehee

10/29/2015 5:24:19 PM God said about athiest  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,325)
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

"The fool says in his heart, there is no God." --Psalms 14:1

10/29/2015 7:03:11 PM God said about athiest  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Pro_11:20 They that are of a froward heart are abomination to the LORD:

Main Entry: froward
: DISOBEDIENT : WILLFUL

"...why call you me, Lord, Lord; and do not the things which I say?" (Luke 6:46)

10/30/2015 7:07:14 AM God said about athiest  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,822)
York, PA
54, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from ludlowlowell:

"A fool says in his heart , that a god , is greater than nature ." --I just made that up

10/31/2015 10:52:51 AM God said about athiest  
jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
49, joined Jun. 2014

athiest believe in crazy stuff like bigfoot

10/31/2015 11:21:50 AM God said about athiest  
asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,455)
Sanbornton, NH
61, joined Jul. 2012

You know, the Nazis and the Islamic jihad warrior and the Christian crusaders all "believe" in a better world. It isn't what we fill our heads with, intending to fulfill a great destiny, It's weather or not we manifest love in any of it's many variants into our lives; be it community service, kindness, working to end poverty or ignorance. Atheists have as much claim to all of these things as the religious "believers" do, and are therefor as much beloved hands of god as anyone else.

10/31/2015 1:17:25 PM God said about athiest  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,220)
Fairmont, MN
62, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from jester0011:

There's only one good reason that I can think of for your density.

You get paid to be a shit disturber to keep the drama and pot stirred, up. You know keep things interesting

Paid shill

[Edited 10/31/2015 1:17:59 PM ]

10/31/2015 1:46:33 PM God said about athiest  
m_gonzales
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,491)
San Antonio, TX
27, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from jester0011:
why do they think what they believe is fact.they readily believe in things like bigfoot,aliens ghost and stuff like that but yet just some how cant believe in a god.

To be fair, aliens and bigfoot are far more likely than a sky-daddy who spoke light and earth into exist, molded man from clay, and made woman from a rib who was then fooled by a talking snake.

11/1/2015 1:55:20 AM God said about athiest  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Paraphrasing Ps 14:1
"The fool says in his heart, I will not obey God and I will defy Him."

11/1/2015 7:59:56 AM God said about athiest  
older_rh_sc
Rock Hill, SC
56, joined Dec. 2012

Do you believe in what you cannot see, feel, hear or touch?

Then do you believe in "Gravity"
How about matter that isn't, the space in-between empty space.
The human mind can accept things in which we cannot see.
Some of us can think logically. Some simply accept things that escape a painful reality.

11/1/2015 8:47:25 AM God said about athiest  
FOGenigma
Hadensville, VA
40, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from nonstandard:
"A fool says in his heart , that a god , is greater than nature ." --I just made that up

Can you really be that ignorant or do you do it on purpose. Creation is not greater than its Creator.

11/1/2015 10:29:56 AM God said about athiest  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
62, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from FOGenigma:
Can you really be that ignorant or do you do it on purpose. Creation is not greater than its Creator.

NO, but obviously YOU can, Lolololololol, (ignorant)

11/1/2015 3:44:40 PM God said about athiest  
FOGenigma
Hadensville, VA
40, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from rufftreasure:
NO, but obviously YOU can, Lolololololol, (ignorant)

Do you not realize how foolish you appear when acting as you do? You seem very cantankerous.

11/1/2015 4:57:21 PM God said about athiest  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
62, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from FOGenigma:
Do you not realize how foolish you appear when acting as you do? You seem very cantankerous.

Do you not realize how foolish you appear when you exhibit the same traits as you accuse others of exhibiting???

I only give you the gift of a mirror, you are getting only what you give others

11/2/2015 11:38:09 AM God said about athiest  
jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
49, joined Jun. 2014

u are willingly ignorant

11/2/2015 11:40:38 AM God said about athiest  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
62, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from jester0011:
u are willingly ignorant

No ,Jester, that would be YOU, I am willingly informed way beyond the confines of religion, and certainly beyond the confines of your tiny brain, and others like you.

11/2/2015 1:17:23 PM God said about athiest  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,822)
York, PA
54, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from FOGenigma:

Everything in this life is a creator of something , we come from a team effort .

A sole source of anything , is purely laughable .

11/2/2015 1:51:51 PM God said about athiest  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,822)
York, PA
54, joined Jun. 2009

Theres a koan that asks, "what was our face , before our parents were born?"

I'd like to ask all that believe in a creator ,"what was our soul , before our body was born?"

11/21/2015 5:29:01 AM God said about athiest  

blake6972
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (29,481)
Bunker Hill, WV
45, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from nonstandard:
Theres a koan that asks, "what was our face , before our parents were born?"

I'd like to ask all that believe in a creator ,"what was our soul , before our body was born?"

One receives his or her soul at conception.

Life begins at conception, hence why abortion is murder.

One doesn't grow a soul.

And the term "fetus" shouldn't exist, but rather early stage of a baby's LIFE should be the terminology.

Life is precious.

11/21/2015 6:31:09 AM God said about athiest  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,635)
Saint Petersburg, FL
69, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from blake6972:
One receives his or her soul at conception.

Where did you get this info? ..... certainly not from scripture.

Life begins at conception, hence why abortion is murder.

Really ..... did you ever try to deliver a 2 month old fetus?

One doesn't grow a soul.

Really ..... please elaborate.

And the term "fetus" shouldn't exist, but rather early stage of a baby's LIFE should be the terminology.

In the early stages ..... no life exists ..... that is why it is called a fetus.

You are a nutcase.

Life is precious.

Finally ..... something we can agree on.

Peace

11/21/2015 6:44:07 AM God said about athiest  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
67, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from blake6972:
Life is precious.

Then you should make that appointment with a psychiatrist.

11/21/2015 8:04:31 AM God said about athiest  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
67, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from FOGenigma:

Considering that hyper-religious people have lower IQs and suffering psychotic cognitive mental processes you wouldn't be aware of the many people, even horrible people, have created and done things much greater than themselves.

There are lots of examples of people creating, doing and supporting things greater than themselves. People like you, Walk, Lud, Blake suffering the pathology of hyper-religiosity can also do something great such as seeking help from mental health professionals. You would be a model of hope among the delusional hyper-religious.

When you consider religions, Christianity in particular, is a form of insanity that does the opposite. It takes otherwise good people, makes them do evil things while believing it's good. The Nazis were Christians. If they weren't Christian the Holocaust might not have happened or would have been much smaller. Many millions having their brains scrambled by Christian religious delusions and antisemitism for generations and creating people who can murder while still celebrating the holidays including Christmas.

You, Lud, Walt, followerofjesus, blake, jester, and so on all have serious psychological and intellectual deficiencies that you prove on a daily basis. Wouldn't it be miracle, a real miracle, if you loons where to go to a psychiatric facility together and get the treatment you so badly need? But we know there are no such things as supernatural miracles. I know it's not going to happen.

11/21/2015 9:27:41 AM God said about athiest  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,683)
Waldron, AR
70, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from jester0011:
u are willingly ignorant

So says jester,the man with the mental acuity of a fruit fly.

11/21/2015 10:13:23 AM God said about athiest  
m_gonzales
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,491)
San Antonio, TX
27, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from older_rh_sc:
Do you believe in what you cannot see, feel, hear or touch?

Then do you believe in "Gravity"

You can feel gravity.

11/21/2015 10:16:27 AM God said about athiest  

blake6972
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (29,481)
Bunker Hill, WV
45, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from aphrodisianus:
Considering that hyper-religious people have lower IQs and suffering psychotic cognitive mental processes you wouldn't be aware of the many people, even horrible people, have created and done things much greater than themselves.

There are lots of examples of people creating, doing and supporting things greater than themselves. People like you, Walk, Lud, Blake suffering the pathology of hyper-religiosity can also do something great such as seeking help from mental health professionals. You would be a model of hope among the delusional hyper-religious.

When you consider religions, Christianity in particular, is a form of insanity that does the opposite. It takes otherwise good people, makes them do evil things while believing it's good. The Nazis were Christians. If they weren't Christian the Holocaust might not have happened or would have been much smaller. Many millions having their brains scrambled by Christian religious delusions and antisemitism for generations and creating people who can murder while still celebrating the holidays including Christmas.

You, Lud, Walt, followerofjesus, blake, jester, and so on all have serious psychological and intellectual deficiencies that you prove on a daily basis. Wouldn't it be miracle, a real miracle, if you loons where to go to a psychiatric facility together and get the treatment you so badly need? But we know there are no such things as supernatural miracles. I know it's not going to happen.

You need to brush up on your history Mr know it all.

Hitler hated Christianity and the Nazis WERE NOT Christians.

You are highly delusional and need to seek a mental health professional.

FYI, your fake profile is even more gay then your past ones.

11/21/2015 11:35:00 AM God said about athiest  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,623)
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from blake6972:

Hitler catered to a Christian society and had to fake it for years.

11/21/2015 1:39:09 PM God said about athiest  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
62, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from olderthandirt20:
So says jester,the man with the mental acuity of a fruit fly.

11/22/2015 12:11:39 AM God said about athiest  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from jester0011:

Who told you that?

I always thought it was slack jawed yokels who believed in bigfoot.

11/22/2015 3:31:34 AM God said about athiest  

paulrxp
Miami, FL
50, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from blake6972:

You're absolutely correct Blake. Regardless of how Hitler was raised, he clearly turned away from Christianity, and became an enemy of the Gospels. Even if he formally didn't declare himself or his state atheistic, his quotes would appear he's like many members on this forum, a type of naturalistic pantheist.

11/22/2015 3:42:26 AM God said about athiest  

paulrxp
Miami, FL
50, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sail_dancer:

In the early stages ..... no life exists ..... that is why it is called a fetus.

You are a nutcase.

Finally ..... something we can agree on.

Peace

At your advanced age,a valued member of AARP, and someone that's been cursed by Father Time, we can fully understand why you'd deny you were ever a fetus lol

11/22/2015 4:34:43 AM God said about athiest  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
69, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from paulrxp:
You're absolutely correct Blake. Regardless of how Hitler was raised, he clearly turned away from Christianity, and became an enemy of the Gospels. Even if he formally didn't declare himself or his state atheistic, his quotes would appear he's like many members on this forum, a type of naturalistic pantheist.

Fail!

Hitler's speeches and proclamations, even more clearly, reveal his faith and feelings toward a Christianized Germany. Nazism presents an embarrassment to Christianity and demonstrates the danger of faith. The following words from Hitler show his disdain for atheism, and pagan cults, and reveals the strength of his Christian feelings:

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited.
-Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922

----------------------------------------------------------

Just as the Jew could once incite the mob of Jerusalem against Christ, so today he must succeed in inciting folk who have been duped into madness to attack those who, God's truth! seek to deal with this people in utter honesty and sincerity.
-Adolf Hitler, in Munich, 28 July 1922

In the Bible we find the text, 'That which is neither hot nor cold will I spew out of my mouth.' This utterance of the great Nazarene has kept its profound validity until the present day.
-Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich, 10 April 1923

In the life of nations, what in the last resort decides questions is a kind of Judgment Court of God.... Always before god and the world the stronger has the right to carry through what he wills.
-Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich, 13 April 1923

People ask: is there someone fit to be our leader? Our task is not to search for that person. Either God will give him to us or he will not come. Our task is to shape the sword that he will need when he comes. Our task it to provide the leader with a nation which is ready for him when he comes! My fellow Germans, awaken! The new day is dawning!
-Adolf Hitler, 04 May 1923

It matters not whether these weapons of ours are humane: if they gain us our freedom, they are justified before our conscience and before our God.
-Adolf Hitler, in Munich, 01 Aug. 1923

It will at any rate be my supreme task to see to it that in the newly awakened NSDAP, the adherents of both Confessions can live peacefully together side by side in order that they may take their stand in the common fight against the power which is the mortal foe of any true Christianity.
-Adolf Hitler, in an article headed "A New Beginning," 26 Feb. 1925

-----------------------------------------------------------
A few days ago I was in Eisenach and stood on top of the Wartburg, where a great German once translated the Bible.
-Adolf Hitler, in Schleiz, Thuringia, 18 Jan. 1927

[The great German Hitler speaks about, of course, describes Martin Luther]

-----------------------------------------------------------
We are a people of different faiths, but we are one. Which faith conquers the other is not the question; rather, the question is whether Christianity stands or falls.... We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity... in fact our movement is Christian. We are filled with a desire for Catholics and Protestants to discover one another in the deep distress of our own people.
-Adolf Hitler, in a speech in Passau, 27 October 1928, Bundesarchiv Berlin-Zehlendorf, [cited from Richard Steigmann-Gall's The Holy Reich]

Continued

11/22/2015 4:35:42 AM God said about athiest  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
69, joined Apr. 2010

We are determined, as leaders of the nation, to fulfill as a national government the task which has been given to us, swearing fidelity only to God, our conscience, and our Volk.... This the national government will regard its first and foremost duty to restore the unity of spirit and purpose of our Volk. It will preserve and defend the foundations upon which the power of our nation rests. It will take Christianity, as the basis of our collective morality, and the family as the nucleus of our Volk and state, under its firm protection....May God Almighty take our work into his grace, give true form to our will, bless our insight, and endow us with the trust of our Volk.
-Adolf Hitler, on 1 Feb. 1933, addressing the German nation as Chancellor for the first time, Volkischer Beobachter, 5 Aug. 1935, [cited from Richard Steigmann-Gall's The Holy Reich]

-------------------------------------------------------------
Except the Lord built the house they labour in vain.... The truth of that text was proved if one looks at the house of which the foundations were laid in 1918 and which since then has been in building.... The world will not help, the people must help itself. Its own strength is the source of life. That strength the Almighty has given us to use; that in it and through it we may wage the battle of our life.... The others in the past years have not had the blessing of the Almighty-- of Him Who in the last resort, whatever man may do, holds in His hands the final decision. Lord God, let us never hesitate or play the coward, let us never forget the duty which we have taken upon us.... We are all proud that through God's powerful aid we have become once more true Germans.
-Adolf Hitler, in a speech in March 1933

--------------------------------------------------------------

The Government, being resolved to undertake the political and moral purification of our public life, are creating and securing the conditions necessary for a really profound revival of religious life.... The National Government regard the two Christian Confessions as the weightiest factors for the maintenance of our nationality. They will respect the agreements concluded between them and the federal States. Their rights are not to be infringed.... It will be the Government's care to maintain honest co-operation between Church and State; the struggle against materialistic views and for a real national community is just as much in the interest of the German nation as in that of the welfare of our Christian faith. The Government of the Reich, who regard Christianity as the unshakable foundation of the morals and moral code of the nation, attach the greatest value to friendly relations with the Holy See and are endeavouring to develop them.
-Adolf Hitler, in his speech to the Reichstag on 23 March 1933

We want honestly to earn the resurrection of our people through our industry, our perseverance, our will. We ask not of the Almighty 'Lord, make us free'!-- we want to be active, to work, to agree together as brothers, to strive in rivalry with one another to bring about the hour when we can come before Him and when we may ask of Him: 'Lord, Thou seest that we have transformed ourselves, the German people is not longer the people of dishonour, of shame, of war within itself, of faintheartedness and little faith: no, Lord, the German people has become strong again in spirit, strong in will, strong in endurance, strong to bear all sacrifices.' 'Lord, we will not let Thee go: bless now our fight for our freedom; the fight we wage for our German people and Fatherland.'
-Adolf Hitler, giving prayer in a speech on May Day 1933

The fact that the Vatican is concluding a treaty with the new Germany means the acknowledgement of the National Socialist state by the Catholic Church. This treaty shows the whole world clearly and unequivocally that the assertion that National Socialism [Nazism] is hostile to religion is a lie.
-Adolf Hitler, 22 July 1933, writing to the Nazi Party (quoted from John Cornwell's "Hitler's Pope"

We were convinced that the people needs and requires this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out.
-Adolf Hitler, in a speech in Berlin on 24 Oct. 1933

[This statement clearly refutes modern Christians who claim Hitler as favoring atheism.]

Imbued with the desire to secure for the German people the great religious, moral, and cultural values rooted in the two Christian Confessions, we have abolished the political organizations but strengthened the religious institutions.
-Adolf Hitler, speaking in the Reichstag on 30 Jan. 1934

You can find many more examples in the source document.

Source: http://www.nobeliefs.com/speeches.htm

Peace

11/22/2015 4:46:12 AM God said about athiest  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

I get a kick out of people who claim Hitlers christianity, using quotes from 33 and 34, at a time when he needed the support of the Christian nation.

Show me his religious quotes from 44.

11/22/2015 5:44:05 AM God said about athiest  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
69, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
I get a kick out of people who claim Hitlers christianity, using quotes from 33 and 34, at a time when he needed the support of the Christian nation.

Show me his religious quotes from 44.

You obviously did not go to the source I provided.

Being that you are too lazy to go to that source ..... here is what you requested:

The bomb which was planted by Colonel von Stauffenberg exploded two meters to my right. It seriously injured a number of my colleagues who are very dear to me; one has died. I myself am completely unhurt apart from a few minor skin abrasions, bruises and burns. I interpret this as confirmation that Providence wishes me to continue my life's mission as I have in the past.

Few people can begin to imagine the fate which would have overtaken Germany had the assassination attempt succeeded. I myself thank Providence and my Creator not for preserving me - my life consists only of worry and work for my People - I thank him only for allowing me to continue to bear this burden of worry, and to carry on my work to the best of my ability.

Once again I take this opportunity, my old comrades in arms, to greet you, joyful that I have once again been spared a fate which, while it held no terror for me personally, would have had terrible consequences for the German People. I interpret this as a sign from Providence that I must continue my work, and therefore I shall continue it.

-Adolf Hitler, speaking about the attempt to kill him, in a radio broadcast on 20 July 1944

----------------------------------------------------------------

God the Almighty has made our nation. By defending its existence we are defending His work....

Only He can relieve me of this duty Who called me to it. It was in the hand of Providence to snuff me out by the bomb that exploded only one and a half meters from me on July 20, and thus to terminate my life's work. That the Almighty protected me on that day I consider a renewed affirmation of the task entrusted to me....

Therefore, it is all the more necessary on this twelfth anniversary of the rise to power to strengthen the heart more than ever before and to steel ourselves in the holy determination to wield the sword, no-matter where and under what circumstances, until final victory crowns our efforts....

In the years to come I shall continue on this road, uncompromisingly safeguarding my people's interests, oblivious to all misery and danger, and filled with the holy conviction that God the Almighty will not abandon him who, during all his life, had no desire but to save his people from a fate it had never deserved, neither by virtue of its number nor by way of its importance....

In vowing ourselves to one another, we are entitled to stand before the Almighty and ask Him for His grace and His blessing. No people can do more than that everybody who can fight, fights, and that everybody who can work, works, and that they all sacrifice in common, filled with but one thought: to safeguard freedom and national honor and thus the future of life.

-Adolf Hitler, in a radio address, 30 Jan. 1945

Providence shows no mercy to weak nations, but recognizes the right of existence-only of sound and strong nations....

This Jewish bolshevist annihilation of nations and its western European and American procurers can be met only in one way: by using every ounce of strength with the extreme fanaticism and stubborn steadfastness that merciful God gives to men in hard times for the defense of their own lives....

We have suffered so much that it only steels us to fanatical resolve to hate Our enemies a thousand times more and to regard them for what they are destroyers of an eternal culture and annihilators of humanity. Out of this bate a holy will is born to oppose these destroyers of our existence with all the strength that God has given us and to crush them in the end. During its 2,000-year history our people has survived so many terrible times that we have no doubt that we will also master our present plight.

-Adolf Hitler, in a recorded radio address, 24 Feb. 1945

Hitler never stopped believing that he was on a mission of god.

He was not an atheist ..... rather ..... he tried to eliminate atheists from this earth (see my prior post for quote to support this).

Why would christians be in such denial of the proven links between Hitler's Third Reich and catholicism?

Hitler was just carrying out the mission god and his church gave him.

This is why I keep saying that christianity is toxic to humankind.

Peace

11/22/2015 6:38:28 AM God said about athiest  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
69, joined Apr. 2010

Peace

[Edited 11/22/2015 6:39:59 AM ]

11/22/2015 6:39:37 AM God said about athiest  

paulrxp
Miami, FL
50, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sail_dancer:
Hitler never stopped believing that he was on a mission of god.

He was not an atheist ..... rather ..... he tried to eliminate atheists from this earth (see my prior post for quote to support this).

Why would christians be in such denial of the proven links between Hitler's Third Reich and catholicism?

Hitler was just carrying out the mission god and his church gave him.

This is why I keep saying that christianity is toxic to humankind.

Peace

Dimwit none of your copying and pasting is relevant to us Christians. He clearly rejected Christianity even if he didn't totally accept atheism. So it follows if he rejected atheism, doesn't mean he wanted to adopt a Christian belief. That's clear from his own words. Your logic again is as twisted as the wires to your prostate. We don't have to defend Hitler any more than you do.

11/22/2015 6:45:41 AM God said about athiest  

paulrxp
Miami, FL
50, joined Aug. 2014

Then he contradicted himself

Sounds like one of your played out dogmas. I should quote some of your earlier responses along with Hitlers, then we can keep playing this guilt by association game. Futile effort Sailorboy, I suggest you move on to something else lol

11/22/2015 6:48:44 AM God said about athiest  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
69, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from paulrxp:
Dimwit none of your copying and pasting is relevant to us Christians. He clearly rejected Christianity even if he didn't totally accept atheism. So it follows if he rejected atheism, doesn't mean he wanted to adopt a Christian belief. That's clear from his own words. Your logic again is as twisted as the wires to your prostate. We don't have to defend Hitler any more than you do.

You are in denial ..... or you have failed to read Hitler's historic quotes.

How the heck can you ignore these quotes?

Get real man ..... you were born with a brain ..... I suggest you start using it.

Oh! I forgot ..... your mother dropped you on your head as a child ..... you should see a doctor about it.

Peace

11/22/2015 7:09:38 AM God said about athiest  

paulrxp
Miami, FL
50, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sail_dancer:
You are in denial ..... or you have failed to read Hitler's historic quotes.

How the heck can you ignore these quotes?

Get real man ..... you were born with a brain ..... I suggest you start using it.

Oh! I forgot ..... your mother dropped you on your head as a child ..... you should see a doctor about it.

Peace

Is that the best you can do? buhahaha
Every thread and with your own reasoning, I've made you look like a crash test dummy. You keep getting face planted into a wall, and everyone on the forum is probably(like myself) getting a good laugh seeing how kooky and disfigured you come out of the calamity

Wow, what's this going to mean for your legacy on here? lol

11/22/2015 7:21:09 AM God said about athiest  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
69, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from paulrxp:
Then he contradicted himself

Sounds like one of your played out dogmas. I should quote some of your earlier responses along with Hitlers, then we can keep playing this guilt by association game. Futile effort Sailorboy, I suggest you move on to something else lol

I suggest you read this link ..... you may learn something:

http://ffrf.org/legacy/fttoday/2002/nov02/carrier.php

From the link:

Surveying Hitler's remarks on religion in the Table Talk, Jochmann remarks that "Hitler was by no means unreligious." It is the Genoud-Trevor-Roper text that distorts this picture far beyond that, painting Hitler as a quasi-atheistic anti-Christian. It is clear that Picker and Jochmann have the correct text and Trevor-Roper's is entirely untrustworthy. Hitler was no more anti-Christian than your run-of-the-mill Protestant bigot. His Christianity was odd, surely, but so is that of many die-hard believers today.

Peace

11/22/2015 7:24:58 AM God said about athiest  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Religion and Nazi Germany

Citation: C N Trueman "Religion and Nazi Germany"
historylearningsite.co.uk. The History Learning Site, 9 Mar 2015. 22 Nov 2015.

Religion played a role in Nazi Germany but as with so many other aspects of life in the state, religion became the ‘property’ of the government with the introduction of the Reich Church. WhileHitler had been brought up as a Roman Catholic, he rejected Christian beliefs as an adult. He wrote in ‘Mein Kampf’ that “antiquity was better than modern times because it did not know Christianity and syphilis.” Hitler also forwarded other reasons in ‘Mein Kampf’ as to why Christianity should be rejected.

1. It protected the weak and the low.

2. Christianity was Jewish and Oriental in origin and it forced people “to bends their backs to the sound of the church bells and crawl to the cross of a foreign God.”

3. Christianity began 2000 years previous among sick, exhausted and despairing men who had lost their belief in life.

4. The Christian tenets of forgiveness of sin, resurrection and salvation were “plain nonsense”.

5. The Christian idea of mercy was a dangerous idea and “un-German”.

6. Christian love was a silly idea because love paralysed men.

7. The Christian idea of equality protected the racially inferior, the ill, the weak and the crippled.

Alfred Rosenberg was considered to be the Nazi Party’s main philosopher and he put his faith in PositiveChristianity. This replaced the “Oriental” aspects of Christianity that Hitler disapproved of and replaced them with “positive aspects” – such as racialism, the reintroduction of old Nordic values, the supremacy of the Aryan race and the importance of the individual heroic figure. However, a great deal of Positive Christianity as purported by Rosenberg came across to Hitler as nonsense in itself and he did not shy away from telling his inner circle such.

When Hitler became Chancellor on January 30th 1933, he took a more pragmatic approach to the churches that existed in Germany at the time. There were those in Nazi Germany who believed that Hitler had, in fact, saved the various churches in Germany from communism and in the early days of Nazism few church leaders expressed an overt concern about Hitler.

On July 30th 1933, Hitler signed the Concordat with the Catholic Church. He guaranteed the integrity of the Catholic Church and agreed that it should have its rights and privileges protected. It was made clear that as long as the Catholic Church kept out of politics it would not be troubled.

“In concluding the agreement, Hitler hoped to assure himself of an atmosphere of confidence by impressing world public opinion. He was deeply proud of his first diplomatic success” (Louis Snyder)

However, the success he achieved with the Catholic Church was not replicated with the various Protestant denominations in Germany. They were more concerned about the planned replacement of normal Christian values with those that included ‘Blut und Boden’ (Blood and Soil). In 1934, Professor Ernst Bergmann put forward his ideas for a new German religion. Bergmann stated that:

1. The Old Testament and many parts of the New Testament were not suitable for a new Germany.

2. Christ was a Nordic martyr who was put to death by the Jews. Christ was a warrior whose death rescued the world from Jewish dominance.

3. Adolf Hitler is the new Messiah sent to earth to save the world from Jews.

4. The swastika should become the symbol of German Christianity.

5. The scared assets of German Christians were German land, German blood, German soul and German art.

“Either we have a German God or none at all. The international God flies with the strongest squadrons – and they are not on the German side. We cannot kneel to a God who pays more attention to the French than to us. We Germans have been forsaken by the Christian God. He is not a just, supernatural God, but a party political God of the others. It is because we believed in him and not in our own German God that we were defeated in the struggle of the nations.”

Christians within Nazi Germany – and across the world – were horrified by these statements. German Protestants gathered around the Confessional Church (Bekennniskirche), which worked to maintain the purity of the Evangelical faith. The Confessional Church refused to obey the Reich Bishop of the Reich Church and it declared that Christian beliefs were incompatible with Nazi religious beliefs. This put Confessional Church leaders in a dangerous position. Martin Niemoeller was arrested for sedition. He was found not guilty on many of the charges but was re-arrested and sent to a concentration camp. Dr Karl Barth, a leading German theologian, was sacked from his position as Professor of Theology at Bonn University because he refused to start each lesson of with a ‘Heil Hitler’ accompanied by a Nazi salute. Dietrich Bonhoffer became part of the opposition movement against Hitler.

The Concordat signed with the Catholic Church did not last long. Once Hitler felt entrenched in power, he ordered Joseph Goebbels to turn the Nazi propaganda machine against the Catholic Church. Monks and nuns were accused of smuggling gold out of Germany while priests were accused of immorality. The Archbishop of Munich-Freising had to be given diplomatic status by the Papacy to save him from arrest (he was made a Papal Legate). The concerns in Rome were such that Pope Pius XI issued ‘With Deep Anxiety’. It accused Hitler of treating Catholics in Germany in an inhumane manner and breaking the terms of the Concordat.

11/22/2015 7:31:50 AM God said about athiest  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
67, joined Oct. 2013

Forget Hitler. The whole nation was Christian comprised mainly of Lutherans and Catholics. As Christians, they were taught Jews were evil. The Jews killed God. They can't help but think of how nice it would be to round up the Jews and get rid of them. This is what their parents and churches brainwashed them with for almost 2000 years.

Martin Luther. I'm sure Christians have heard of him but are too stupid, like Blake, to know what he wrote and who he was. Martin grew up as an unloved child. Neither parent gave him any sort of affection. We know from studies in development psychology that children who do not receive love and affection grow up as defective human beings. Areas of their brain are underdeveloped and there is no treatment for them. They grow up to be miserable people kind of like Blake.

As a miserable man, Martin Luther hated the Jews probably even more than Hitler. Hitler loved reading his book, On Jews and Their Lies

Martin Luther is a hero to Christians for founding Protestantism
In his treatise On the Jews and Their Lies, published in 1543 as Von den Juden und ihren Lügen, Luther wrote "set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them… I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed… their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them… their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb… that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. For they have no business in the countryside, since they are not lords, officials, tradesmen, or the like. Let them stay at home… that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them and put aside for safekeeping… I commend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, as was imposed on the children of Adam…" and recommended that these "poisonous envenomed worms" be forced into labor or expelled "for all time."

Luther advocated an eight-point plan to get rid of the Jews either by religious conversion or by expulsion:

1. "First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. ..."
2. "Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. ..."
3. "Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them. ..."
4. "Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb. ..."
5. "Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. ..."
6. "Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them. ... Such money should now be used in ... the following [way]... Whenever a Jew is sincerely converted, he should be handed [a certain amount]..."
7. "Seventh, I commend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow... For it is not fitting that they should let us accursed Goyim toil in the sweat of our faces while they, the holy people, idle away their time behind the stove, feasting and farting, and on top of all, boasting blasphemously of their lordship over the Christians by means of our sweat. No, one should toss out these lazy rogues by the seat of their pants."
8. "If we wish to wash our hands of the Jews' blasphemy and not share in their guilt, we have to part company with them. They must be driven from our country" and "we must drive them out like mad dogs."

In my threads about Christians being mentally il and having a low IQ among others have foundation in Luther's teachings. He did not want Christians to use reasoning and logic. Here are quotes from Luther:

"Reason should be destroyed in all Christians."

"Whoever wants to be a Christian should tear the eyes out of his Reason."

"Reason is the Devil's greatest wh*re; by nature and manner of being she is a noxious wh*re; she is a prostitute, the Devil's appointed wh*re; wh*re eaten by scab and leprosy who ought to be trodden under foot and destroyed, she and her wisdom ... Throw dung in her face to make her ugly. She is and she ought to be drowned in baptism... She would deserve, the wretch, to be banished to the filthiest place in the house, to the closets."

"There is on earth among all dangers no more dangerous thing than a richly endowed and adroit reason...Reason must be deluded, blinded, and destroyed."

"Reason must be deluded, blinded, and destroyed. Faith must trample underfoot all reason, sense, and understanding, and whatever it sees must be put out of sight, and wish to know nothing but the word of God."

"To be a Christian, you must "pluck out the eye of reason."

It's no wonder that Christians loons have easily murdered and culturally destroy Jews, Native Americans, and any aboriginal people around the world. So you mental retards who blabber about whether Hitler was a Christian or not are just blowing smoke out your a** which is really where your best ideas come from. A whole nation was Christian and there is no refuting that.

[Edited 11/22/2015 7:33:20 AM ]

11/22/2015 7:38:15 AM God said about athiest  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Hitler's Table Talk, a revealing collection of the Fuhrer's private opinions, assembled by a close aide during the war years, shows Hitler to be rabidly anti-religious. He called Christianity one of the great "scourges" of history, and said of the Germans, "Let's be the only people who are immunized against this disease." He promised that "through the peasantry we shall be able to destroy Christianity." In fact, he blamed the Jews for inventing Christianity. He also condemned Christianity for its opposition to evolution.

Hitler reserved special scorn for the Christian values of equality and compassion, which he identified with weakness. Hitler's leading advisers like Goebbels, Himmler, Heydrich and Bormann were atheists who hated religion and sought to eradicate its influence in Germany.

11/22/2015 7:38:53 AM God said about athiest  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
69, joined Apr. 2010

@Yasureoktoo

Everyday in this forum you find christians speaking out against catholics ..... and ..... catholics speaking out against christians.

In the christians only group ..... you find different protestant denominations speaking out against each other.

Just because you can find Hitler quotes against christianity/catholicism ..... doesn't mean he was not christian. If anything he would probably fit very well in the christian's only forum.

Peace

11/22/2015 7:41:33 AM God said about athiest  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
69, joined Apr. 2010

It's no wonder that Christians loons have easily murdered and culturally destroy Jews, Native Americans, and any aboriginal people around the world. So you mental retards who blabber about whether Hitler was a Christian or not are just blowing smoke out your a** which is really where your best ideas come from. A whole nation was Christian and there is no refuting that.

Peace

11/22/2015 7:45:31 AM God said about athiest  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
69, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Hitler's Table Talk, a revealing collection of the Fuhrer's private opinions, assembled by a close aide during the war years, shows Hitler to be rabidly anti-religious. He called Christianity one of the great "scourges" of history, and said of the Germans, "Let's be the only people who are immunized against this disease." He promised that "through the peasantry we shall be able to destroy Christianity." In fact, he blamed the Jews for inventing Christianity. He also condemned Christianity for its opposition to evolution.

Hitler reserved special scorn for the Christian values of equality and compassion, which he identified with weakness. Hitler's leading advisers like Goebbels, Himmler, Heydrich and Bormann were atheists who hated religion and sought to eradicate its influence in Germany.

I provided a link to an article addressing this ..... but ..... you obviously failed to read it based on what you just posted.

I suggest you read it.

http://ffrf.org/legacy/fttoday/2002/nov02/carrier.php

Peace

11/22/2015 7:46:21 AM God said about athiest  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Forget Hitler. The whole nation was Christian comprised mainly of Lutherans and Catholics. As Christians, they were taught Jews were evil. The Jews killed God. They can't help but think of how nice it would be to round up the Jews and get rid of them. This is what their parents and churches brainwashed them with for almost 2000 years.

t.

Hitler had a lot of help in his massive propaganda campaign against the jews.

The jews were wealthy after ww1 where the German people were broke, Hitler blamed them for everything, and the media was quite a bit different then it is now. No internet, no TV, just the papers.
The Nazi party decided what was printed, and it was all negative against the jews, the movies, the papers, the phony attacks.
Christianity always had the ace in the hole, The Jews killed Jesus, even though it was the romans who actually killed him, if he existed at all, the jews were blamed for it.

The Nazi party manipulated a Christian population, who at the end of the war, were mostly against him anyway.

11/22/2015 8:03:47 AM God said about athiest  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
69, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from Yasureoktoo:

The jews were wealthy after ww1 where the German people were broke, Hitler blamed them for everything, and the media was quite a bit different then it is now. No internet, no TV, just the papers.
The Nazi party decided what was printed, and it was all negative against the jews, the movies, the papers, the phony attacks.
Christianity always had the ace in the hole, The Jews killed Jesus, even though it was the romans who actually killed him, if he existed at all, the jews were blamed for it.

The Nazi party manipulated a Christian population, who at the end of the war, were mostly against him anyway.

I thought that you had more smarts than to post this nonsense.

At that time Germany was the most christian/catholic nation in Europe.

If you are right ..... then these christians/catholics were stupid people that allowed them to be led like sheep into all this.

I think that it is easier to accept that these German christian/catholics were not led like sheep ..... but ..... consciously supported the Nazi party.

Peace

11/22/2015 8:09:29 AM God said about athiest  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

They are, maybe not stupid, Germans always had a great civilization, but religion was a main point in their lives, and Germany was Christian.

Remember we are speaking of 75 years ago, religion was important to people all over the world, and always has been a common denominator for a call to arms.

Hell, the popes used Christianity to manipulate the masses for a thousand years.

This couldn't be accomplished today because everybody can read, and the evils of the church would be denounced as anti Christian.

11/22/2015 8:13:57 AM God said about athiest  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
67, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from Yasureoktoo:

Yes, from Martin Luther and of course the Bible itself are anti-Semitic.

The jews were wealthy after ww1 where the German people were broke, Hitler blamed them for everything, and the media was quite a bit different then it is now.
Jews are generally more intelligent than average. They have better logical, mathematical and business skills meaning they are going earn more than others. They are also a cohesive group because they have to be given how they were treated for centuries.

No internet, no TV, just the papers. The Nazi party decided what was printed, and it was all negative against the jews, the movies, the papers, the phony attacks.
Yeah, to validate what people already feel gives them license to act out.

It doesn't matter who actually killed Jesus. It's what Christians believe in their toxic dogma that matter. But as the story is told in the bible the Jews were given a choiced to let Jesus go. They chose death. Whether its true or not is immaterial because it's already written in scripture where Jesus himself divides people. Scripture is antisemetic.

Of course the Nazis manipulated. So does every Christian preacher and Imam manipulates. It's their job and stupid people follow. Low IQ, ignorant and mentally disordered people are followers.

11/22/2015 8:14:52 AM God said about athiest  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
69, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
This couldn't be accomplished today because everybody can read, and the evils of the church would be denounced as anti Christian.

Do you mean like the evils of the church's activities in Africa today?

I haven't seen the church attacked as anti-christian for its involvement in Africa ..... have you?

Peace

11/22/2015 8:21:58 AM God said about athiest  
clarence2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,726)
South Yorkshire
United Kingdom
59, joined May. 2011

Whatever were his personal beliefs, Adolf Hitler undoubtedly motivated hatred against Jews in the Germans by pressing the buttons of Christian antisemitism — but of greater interest to me is the question of how Christianity became an antisemitic or anti-Judaism religion. And the answer is in the New Testament itself, which is thought to have been written mostly by the earliest Christians who were also Jews. For some reason they created these verses that absolved the Romans of all or most of the blame for crucifying Jesus and placed it on the shoulders of Jews who rejected Jesus and the claims made about him. Some of the badmouthing verses crop up in the posts of funwithmucous and other fanatics, like synagogue of Satan and that one in John where Jesus goes "you are like your father the devil", which is a phrase Jesus almost certainly never said, because the author of John simply uses Jesus as a mouthpiece for the ideas of his own community, which was in the process of acrimoniously breaking away from traditional Judaism.

Who Killed Jesus by John Dominic Crossan is a good book that tackles this topic. Bart Ehrman mooted somewhere that he'd like to write a book about it, but didn't specify a date.

[Edited 11/22/2015 8:24:25 AM ]

11/22/2015 10:19:22 AM God said about athiest  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
62, joined Jun. 2014

11/22/2015 12:19:11 PM God said about athiest  

paulrxp
Miami, FL
50, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sail_dancer:
I thought that you had more smarts than to post this nonsense.

At that time Germany was the most christian/catholic nation in Europe.

If you are right ..... then these christians/catholics were stupid people that allowed them to be led like sheep into all this.

I th
Peace

So how exactly did you convince yourself to believe that George W. Bush invaded Iraq because the Christian God compelled him to,? Yet at the same time, you yourself acknowledge that America isn't a Christian nation.

So it was God and Christianity's war during Hitler’s time when Germany was a Christian/catholic nation, and Gods fault yet again during Bush's war when America was not a Christian/Catholic nation correct?

This is what I mean by talking out of both sides of your mouth, and why you're so easy to trip up by your own fumbling and bungled reasoning . Regardless of what war or what evil is committed, you'll find a way to find Christianity as the cause for why it happened.