Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

albuquerque hookups

This query has a bit of mischievousness and flirtation about it, and you re providing your date the freedom to reveal as a lot, or as tiny, as they want, Elizabeth says. oklahoma singles chat D. He was on spring break, he told me, and wouldn t be back until Sunday. hookup sites in china If you are searching for anything adorable alternatively verify out these cute queries to ask your boyfriend.

www skipthegames

Currently, there are about 66 million Tinder customers in the globe. lesbian charlotte nc If you don t, nicely, improved to discover it out sooner rather than later. Its relatively widespread for persons to date and there are a lot of classmates of mine who got married. doublelist charlotte The only catch was that she lived hours away.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/28/2015 12:11:03 PM Obeying God's Will  
m_gonzales
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,863)
San Antonio, TX
26, joined Sep. 2012

Every now and again, an image pops up on my Facebook feed that says something along the lines of...

Of course, this message is void of any critical thought as to what obedience encompasses. It would actually be hard to tell the Muslims practicing Sharia that they're distorting God's message, anymore so than you'd be able to tell a Jew that if they decided to start stoning Sabbath workers. But that's now what I'm getting at.

The sentiment behind trust and obedience is usually blindly agreed by the theistic right in this country. Ask yourself if you would obey what God commands you to do. Now ask yourself if you would follow through on his commandments when he says "Take your child, your only child, whom you love to a region I will designate and sacrifice him as a burnt offering unto Me."

This is a no-win question. Either you betray your convictions, or you obey them and everybody just views you as a murdering psychopath who hears voices in his head. Be honest, theists. You have no intention of obeying God.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/28/2015 12:31:12 PM Obeying God's Will  

followjesusonly
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,934)
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Well done.

Quote from m_gonzales:
Every now and again, an image pops up on my Facebook feed that says something along the lines of...

Of course, this message is void of any critical thought as to what obedience encompasses. It would actually be hard to tell the Muslims practicing Sharia that they're distorting God's message, anymore so than you'd be able to tell a Jew that if they decided to start stoning Sabbath workers. But that's now what I'm getting at.

The sentiment behind trust and obedience is usually blindly agreed by the theistic right in this country. Ask yourself if you would obey what God commands you to do. Now ask yourself if you would follow through on his commandments when he says "Take your child, your only child, whom you love to a region I will designate and sacrifice him as a burnt offering unto Me."

This is a no-win question. Either you betray your convictions, or you obey them and everybody just views you as a murdering psychopath who hears voices in his head. Be honest, theists. You have no intention of obeying God.

11/28/2015 12:35:05 PM Obeying God's Will  
FOGenigma
Hadensville, VA
39, joined Nov. 2014

Gonzales why dont you leave the religious forums and take your friends with you. If you disdain God so much as the others do why do you persist on inviting yourself back.

11/28/2015 12:52:24 PM Obeying God's Will  
m_gonzales
San Antonio, TX
26, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from FOGenigma:
Gonzales why dont you leave the religious forums and take your friends with you. If you disdain God so much as the others do why do you persist on inviting yourself back.

Why don't you answer the question? If God commanded you to kill a child, would you?

11/28/2015 12:56:46 PM Obeying God's Will  
clarence2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,554)
South Yorkshire
United Kingdom
58, joined May. 2011

Quote from FOGenigma:

Your God isn't the only god, but is one among thousands of examples. Nor are theists the only people entitled to have a view about theism — especially in a country like yours where nefarious pressure groups are intent on thrusting their theological views and theocratic ambitions down everyone else's throats. Why don't you follow the advice I gave you in another thread, and go preach your exclusivist message of Christian truth in Africa, where there will probably be people naive enough to listen to you, or alternatively, start to patronize the Christian forum and argue vociferously about the widely divergent interpretations available of Christianity and the Bible.

11/28/2015 1:06:11 PM Obeying God's Will  
FOGenigma
Hadensville, VA
39, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from clarence2:
Quote from FOGenigma:

Your God isn't the only god, but is one among thousands of examples. Nor are theists the only people entitled to have a view about theism — especially in a country like yours where nefarious pressure groups are intent on thrusting their theological views and theocratic ambitions down everyone else's throats. Why don't you follow the advice I gave you in another thread, and go preach your exclusivist message of Christian truth in Africa, where there will probably be people naive enough to listen to you, or alternatively, start to patronize the Christian forum and argue vociferously about the widely divergent interpretations available of Christianity and the Bible.

Jesus Christ is The God...there is no other. The other "gods" are mere idols of satanic influence.

11/28/2015 1:07:45 PM Obeying God's Will  
FOGenigma
Hadensville, VA
39, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from m_gonzales:
Why don't you answer the question? If God commanded you to kill a child, would you?

Only a fool would be ingorant of what you are attempting to do. I do not answer contentious, foolish questions.

11/28/2015 1:18:01 PM Obeying God's Will  
m_gonzales
San Antonio, TX
26, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from FOGenigma:
Only a fool would be ingorant of what you are attempting to do. I do not answer contentious, foolish questions.

Ignorant of what I'm trying to do? What's that? Is it suggesting that blind obedience is dangerous and that theists know it to be dangerous by positing a simple question that isn't entirely out of the realm of what God would command? Is it highlighting unjust and heinous acts that are not subjectively justifiable in a different context? Do tell. What's wrong with my question?

11/28/2015 1:27:56 PM Obeying God's Will  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from m_gonzales:

He probably would and then he would plead, "But I vas only followink das orders of mein Furher."

11/28/2015 1:30:52 PM Obeying God's Will  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from clarence2:
Quote from FOGenigma:

Very good! I agree. Why doesn't FOGenigma go to the Christian group?

11/28/2015 1:38:01 PM Obeying God's Will  
FOGenigma
Hadensville, VA
39, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from m_gonzales:
Ignorant of what I'm trying to do? What's that? Is it suggesting that blind obedience is dangerous and that theists know it to be dangerous by positing a simple question that isn't entirely out of the realm of what God would command? Is it highlighting unjust and heinous acts that are not subjectively justifiable in a different context? Do tell. What's wrong with my question?

Playing stupid will not help here. It's not so much your question as it is your motive behind the question and all your other sarcastic, contentious posts.

11/28/2015 1:46:53 PM Obeying God's Will  
m_gonzales
San Antonio, TX
26, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from FOGenigma:
Playing stupid will not help here. It's not so much your question as it is your motive behind the question and all your other sarcastic, contentious posts.

So the question would be perfectly valid if asked by someone else? What an absurd standard.

11/28/2015 2:41:39 PM Obeying God's Will  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,625)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Blind obedience,without question.
1964 boot camp, my company commander says" Do what you are told,when you are told and keep your mouth shut".
Das Waffen SS engraved on the belt buckle " God is with us " in German.(
Gott ist mit uns)

Mindless obedience, sought by tyrants throughout history, dictators demand it of their subjects.
It is the main tool of empire builders.
Convince the subjects they do not need to think just follow orders,without questioning, do what you are told by your Superior( you are not smart enough to determine what is needed ).
Adolph Hitler
Idi Amin Dada
Joseph Stalin
Jim Jones
David Koresh
And many others who needed to control people.

11/28/2015 2:42:19 PM Obeying God's Will  

asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,645)
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from FOGenigma:
you don't answer any questions

11/28/2015 2:54:52 PM Obeying God's Will  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,656)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from FOGenigma:
Jesus Christ is The God...there is no other. The other "gods" are mere idols of satanic influence.

Read this quote very carefully: Stephen Roberts said "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"

11/28/2015 3:14:47 PM Obeying God's Will  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from m_gonzales:
He already told Abraham to murder his child and that is an excellent example of a psychopathic theology.

11/28/2015 3:16:24 PM Obeying God's Will  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from FOGenigma:

You already have. You just don't know it. Now that's a fool.

11/28/2015 3:17:55 PM Obeying God's Will  
FOGenigma
Hadensville, VA
39, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from asanb:
you don't answer any questions

I do...you just dont like the answers. You guys believe in the most insane things and your are in vain because you refuse True life in Christ.

"What does it profit a man if he should gain the whole world and lose his soul?"

11/28/2015 3:40:40 PM Obeying God's Will  
clarence2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,554)
South Yorkshire
United Kingdom
58, joined May. 2011

Quote from FOGenigma:
I do...you just dont like the answers. You guys believe in the most insane things and your are in vain because you refuse True life in Christ.

"What does it profit a man if he should gain the whole world and lose his soul?"

Have your bombastic truth statements ever converted anyone to your point of view? If not, why exhibit those behaviours on a Religion discussion forum? Do you play the fundamentalist Christian evangelist in the street or in the workplace every day? Just interested..

11/28/2015 3:42:18 PM Obeying God's Will  
FOGenigma
Hadensville, VA
39, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from clarence2:
Quote from FOGenigma:

Have your bombastic truth statements ever converted anyone to your point of view? If not, why exhibit those behaviours on a Religion discussion forum? Do you play the fundamentalist Christian evangelist in the street or in the workplace every day? Just interested..

I do try and live my faith and yes it most certainly impacts others in a positive manner.

11/28/2015 4:32:30 PM Obeying God's Will  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from aphrodisianus:
He already told Abraham to murder his child and that is an excellent example of a psychopathic theology.

11/28/2015 4:41:35 PM Obeying God's Will  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from clarence2:
Quote from FOGenigma:

11/28/2015 6:03:34 PM Obeying God's Will  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from duchessa:

Let's consider the mentality of people those days and compare them to the Mafia. In the Mafia you make an oath that the crime family comes first. If you're told to murder your own mother you have to do it. This is an organization of sociopaths and psychopaths. Tribal religion is no different. It's an organization run by megalomaniac psychopaths who may tell you to kill even your own son. Whether or not the murder was committed is immaterial. What it does is demonstrates one's loyalty to an insane leader and way of life.

Jesus is no different. Jesus says you can't follow him unless you hate your family and even yourself. Jesus was the same kind of megalomaniac psychopath that told Abraham to kill his son. It's a religion that embraces pathological mental illness. Psychopathy is a mental illness.

What this sickness reveals about followers of this asinine religion is they're ether too stupid to notice the psychopathy or they're already psychopaths who accept it. Which one is it or is it both?

11/28/2015 7:39:42 PM Obeying God's Will  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from aphrodisianus:

What this sickness reveals about followers of this asinine religion is they're either too stupid to notice the psychopathy or they're already psychopaths who accept it. Which one is it or is it both?

Both...and I believe your analysis extends to all religions. I wish I had your knowledge on medicine.

11/28/2015 10:10:57 PM Obeying God's Will  
FOGenigma
Hadensville, VA
39, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from duchessa:
Both...and I believe your analysis extends to all religions. I wish I had your knowledge on medicine.

I think you both need some medicine.

11/29/2015 3:40:08 AM Obeying God's Will  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,520)
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from FOGenigma:

Medication to induce a delusional state similar to yours so that they will agree with you?

You are a sick man, FOG!

As I've said before ..... you need to consult with a headshrinker.

Peace

11/29/2015 6:59:53 AM Obeying God's Will  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from FOGenigma:

Dear, you only wish to have our intellect and intelligence.

1/11/2016 2:00:15 PM Obeying God's Will  

asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,645)
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Dr. Laura Schlessinger is a radio personality who dispenses advice to people who call in to her radio show. Recently, she said that, as an observant Orthodox Jew, homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22 and cannot be condoned under any circumstance. The following is an open letter to Dr. Laura penned by a east coast resident. It's funny, AND informative:
Dear Dr. Laura:

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the other specific laws and how to follow them:

1. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15:19- 24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

4. Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath.. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?
6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Your devoted fan, Jim.

http://www.tickld.com/x/jaw/the-next-time-someone-uses-the-bible-to-say-homosexuality-is-a-sin?utm_content=inf_11_93_2&utm_source=tickld&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=contentse&tse_id=INF_b773b127105d4cc6ac9f9c97896f1518

1/11/2016 2:39:36 PM Obeying God's Will  

walt_oftheearth
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,770)
Avondale, AZ
61, joined Feb. 2008

The word "obey" carries with it a parental overtone. But I like what the British author C.S. Lewis wrote about it: "Longing transforms obedience."

A longing for right doing. A longing for justice. A longing for everlasting joy.

1/11/2016 5:48:08 PM Obeying God's Will  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,981)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

How can your Mr. Roberts contend that the believer is an atheist? All it takes is belief in just one God, and one is not an atheist.

1/12/2016 12:46:15 PM Obeying God's Will  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from walt_oftheearth:
The word "obey" carries with it a parental overtone. But I like what the British author C.S. Lewis wrote about it: "Longing transforms obedience."

A longing for right doing. A longing for justice. A longing for everlasting joy.

I long for a natural planet , in tune with its natural universe .

1/12/2016 12:50:05 PM Obeying God's Will  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Before Eden , no words could describe it .

1/20/2016 3:05:37 AM Obeying God's Will  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

What is "natural"? "Natural" is the system of beautiful harmonious order created by God. Anybody who ever uses the word "natural" is implicitly saying that there is a God, a First Cause, a Creator of the universe.

1/20/2016 6:23:48 AM Obeying God's Will  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

1/20/2016 6:36:39 AM Obeying God's Will  
clarence2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,554)
South Yorkshire
United Kingdom
58, joined May. 2011

Quote from ludlowlowell:
What is "natural"? "Natural" is the system of beautiful harmonious order created by God. Anybody who ever uses the word "natural" is implicitly saying that there is a God, a First Cause, a Creator of the universe.

Nature is anything that takes place according to the laws of physics, chemistry and biology. This includes evolution, which supernaturalists like yourself often deny. Those untrue denialist opinions themselves are part of nature and probably result from a complex mix of genetic and environmental influences. The illusion you have that nature is ordered and harmonious also emerges from your naturally evolved, but self deceiving psychology. The biosphere on earth is in a current balance that enables organisms like us to exist, but there have been at least five major mass extinctions in the past, and some scientists believe that humans are causing another one in this current epoch, which has been dubbed the anthropocene. It is also possible that humans could be wiped out by a disaster such as an asteroid or comet striking the earth — as is theorized to have befallen the dinosaurs 65 million years ago — and this eventuality would be completely natural. Maybe there would be a kind of beauty to the spectacle of an asteroid/comet strike if viewed from space, but I don't think many people appraising the event would be attributing it to the beneficent wisdom of a divine being. Nature has a cruel and random aspect to how it operates.

[Edited 1/20/2016 6:37:17 AM ]

1/20/2016 1:10:24 PM Obeying God's Will  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

The laws of physics, biology and other sciences are indeed natural laws and were enacted by an all-wise First Cause, God. The hypothesis that human beings evolved from lower species has never been proven, and the only real evidence that it has is the strong hope among secularists that it is so. It's part of their vain hope that God doesn't exists.

1/21/2016 7:25:52 PM Obeying God's Will  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The laws of physics, biology and other sciences are indeed natural laws and were enacted by an all-wise First Cause, God. The hypothesis that human beings evolved from lower species has never been proven, and the only real evidence that it has is the strong hope among secularists that it is so. It's part of their vain hope that God doesn't exists.

I think you are assuming too much about "secularists" and what their strong and/or vain hopes are.

1/22/2016 11:39:54 PM Obeying God's Will  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,625)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from followjesusonly:
I think you are assuming too much about "secularists" and what their strong and/or vain hopes are.

I noticed lud seems to assume he knows what god wants of human beings too. It must be nice to have such exclusive knowledge.

1/22/2016 11:47:22 PM Obeying God's Will  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

I do know in general what God's will is for the human race, and it isn't private or original with me at all---I get it from the Bible and the teachings of the Church.

1/23/2016 12:51:31 AM Obeying God's Will  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
I do know in general what God's will is for the human race, and it isn't private or original with me at all---I get it from the Bible and the teachings of the Church.

Too bad you don't get it from the Spirit of Truth that Jesus sent. The Spirit of Truth is probably under the same bus you threw Jesus under. Instead of the Spirit of Truth, which your mind is closed to, you prefer to get your "truth" from mere men.

"Why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" (Luke 6:46)

"If a man love me, he will keep my words."(John 14:23)
"He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings." (John 14:24)

1/23/2016 2:32:47 AM Obeying God's Will  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Fact is we don't know .

My first cause would be an expansion of a tiny universe , to a universe filled with open spaces for everything to absorb , to move , to frolic , and to create .

1/23/2016 2:39:02 AM Obeying God's Will  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

I cant say what created physical objects , all I can say is I'm glad they're here , without them , I wouldn't be here .