Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

His mother especially, was beneficial to me immediately after I converted to Islam. black dating sites chicago The round also saw participation from current investors India Quotient and Elevation Capital. Bumble uses your GPS place to obtain men and women in your location who match your age criteria. plenty of fish hookup Sure, they may well not be who they say they are, but you can do that with orthodox dating also.

skipthegames com

com also has its own dating neighborhood. meet single women london Two years later we had our next encounter, and it was not pleasant. I mentioned living in Bondi can get a tiny rowdy with all of the backpackers. amber doig thorne only fans Who does not want to hang out with a cute dog or cat?! In reality, your pet is most likely to get you a lot more dates.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/11/2015 10:06:33 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,645)
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/11/2015 11:17:20 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,569)
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from kb2222:
You seek "pure consciousness" or "nothingness" that doesn't care what anyone does? Why do you seek to become that, asanb? Why don't you stop babbling and honestly answer my questions?

Quote from asanb:
Because kb, you already have all the answers, you don't need mine

Are you blind to how screwed up you are that you can't honestly answer questions and respond with total evasive nonsense as you do?

Why do you seek "pure consciousness" or "nothingness" that doesn't care what anyone does, asanb? Why do you want to become the "impersonal it" you believe God is, asanb? Why in the world would that be your goal?

12/11/2015 11:37:08 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Really don't mind if you sit this one out.

My words but a whisper your deafness a SHOUT.
I may make you feel but I can't make you think.
Your sperm's in the gutter your love's in the sink.
So you ride yourselves over the fields and
You make all your animal deals and
Your wise men don't know how it feels
To be thick as a brick.

And the sand-castle virtues are all swept away in
The tidal destruction
The moral melee.
The elastic retreat rings the close of play
As the last wave uncovers
The newfangled way.
But your new shoes are worn at the heels and
Your suntan does rapidly peel and
Your wise men don't know how it feels
To be thick as a brick.

And the love that I feel, is so far away
I'm a bad dream that I just had today and you
Shake your head and
Say it's a shame.

12/11/2015 11:42:05 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Is that something you wrote? It sure sounds like it. Yes, its a shame you are as thick as a brick.

[Edited 12/11/2015 11:43:14 AM ]

12/11/2015 11:42:55 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from kb2222:
Quote from kb2222:
You seek "pure consciousness" or "nothingness" that doesn't care what anyone does? Why do you seek to become that, asanb? Why don't you stop babbling and honestly answer my questions?

Quote from asanb:
Because kb, you already have all the answers, you don't need mine

Are you blind to how screwed up you are that you can't honestly answer questions and respond with total evasive nonsense as you do?

Why do you seek "pure consciousness" or "nothingness" that doesn't care what anyone does, asanb? Why do you want to become the "impersonal it" you believe God is, asanb? Why in the world would that be your goal?

12/11/2015 7:27:38 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

If you understood even the basics of Eastern religions, or transcendentalism, or paganism, or anything beyond Abrahamic stagnation, we could have a meaningful discussion. But allas.....

12/12/2015 9:40:01 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from asanb:
If you understood even the basics of Eastern religions, or transcendentalism, or paganism, or anything beyond Abrahamic stagnation, we could have a meaningful discussion. But allas.....

I don't believe in "Abrahamic stagnation" whatever that is suppose to mean. Stop making excuses and just honestly answer my questions, asanb.

12/12/2015 11:11:40 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,106)
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Since you are having a difficult time with reality, and are refusing to accept any answer other than the one you obviously have scripted, why don't you just enter the answer you are already programed for and answer it.

12/12/2015 11:49:42 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Show (quote) where he has answered the questions asked.

12/12/2015 1:19:44 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

"Why do you seek "pure consciousness" or "nothingness" that doesn't care what anyone does, asanb? Why do you want to become the "impersonal it" you believe God is, asanb? Why in the world would that be your goal?"

This isn't a question, it's an indictment. It's like the the Inquisition asking a tortured subject how long they have been worshiping Satan.

Your "question" infers too much that isn't me because it's a twisted hash of something similar to what I might have said, taken out of context.

Ask me a question that isn't loaded and skewed.

12/12/2015 6:10:30 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from asanb:
kb wrote:"Why do you seek "pure consciousness" or "nothingness" that doesn't care what anyone does, asanb? Why do you want to become the "impersonal it" you believe God is, asanb? Why in the world would that be your goal?"

This isn't a question, it's an indictment. It's like the the Inquisition asking a tortured subject how long they have been worshiping Satan.

Your "question" infers too much that isn't me because it's a twisted hash of something similar to what I might have said, taken out of context.

The questions are questions and if you don't like them or can't answer them because I have misconstrued what you have previously said then correct me in your answer. You can do that, can't you?

Ask me a question that isn't loaded and skewed.

Well, what does the word "GOD" mean to you, asanb?

12/12/2015 9:46:46 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Why don't I answer? I guess I just don't feel like being bullied or coerced into answering loaded questions, or even unloaded ones.
Let's have a discussion, instead.
One where you state your ideas, and ask if I concur, and we talk about the differences in our opinions without calling names or rudely demanding answers.

12/13/2015 8:55:14 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from asanb:
Why don't I answer? I guess I just don't feel like being bullied or coerced into answering loaded questions, or even unloaded ones.
Let's have a discussion, instead.
One where you state your ideas, and ask if I concur, and we talk about the differences in our opinions without calling names or rudely demanding answers.

You are just making up excuses not to honestly answer my questions, asanb, and that's quite obvious.

12/13/2015 9:01:47 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Every animal on the planet is an atheist just as every new born human is an atheist until indoctrinated. Yet the term atheist can only exist if someone needs to distinguish beliefs in fantasy and imaginary beings from those to don't who, of course, would be the atheist.

12/13/2015 9:47:18 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from aphrodisianus:
Every animal on the planet is an atheist just as every new born human is an atheist until indoctrinated. Yet the term atheist can only exist if someone needs to distinguish beliefs in fantasy and imaginary beings from those to don't who, of course, would be the atheist.

You are showing how nonsensical you are. Animals are not atheists and neither are new born humans. Animals and new born humans do not have the ability to deny the existence of god. That's what egotistical, materialistic, self-destructive, atheists like you do that apparently have no desire for continuity of existence after death.

12/13/2015 10:17:41 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
You are showing how nonsensical you are. Animals are not atheists and neither are new born humans.
They have no beliefs in magical beings or other superstitious nonsense the time they're born. They're born atheist.

Animals and new born humans do not have the ability to deny the existence of god.
Ability or not, they are not born with superstitious beliefs in imaginary beings that are created by other animals, including humans. They're atheist.

That's what egotistical, materialistic, self-destructive, atheists like you do that apparently have no desire for continuity of existence after death.
A life after death is nonsense self-contradictory statement. If you worship death as life, that's not just absurd but pathological.

12/13/2015 10:48:03 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

A life after death is nonsense self-contradictory statement. If you worship death as life, that's not just absurd but pathological.

You are beginning to babble too much for me. Who worships death as life? What's contradictory about living and desiring life (continuity of existence) after death? Where is your common sense? Animals and new born humans have no beliefs about the existence of God and that doesn't make them atheists. Those who deny the existence of God and call themselves atheists have make a deliberate CHOICE to forsake the things that are of God. Foolish, egotistical and self-destructive. That's what atheists are.

12/13/2015 10:57:41 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Putting the cart before the horse again I see.

There would be no such thing as the word atheist if it were not for people inventing gods in the first place.

12/13/2015 11:23:51 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Why don't you respond to what I said in my post instead of making a irrelevant stupid statement?

12/13/2015 11:29:09 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Why don't you make a post that can have a definitive answer, and not one regulated by opinion, conjecture, and superstition.

12/13/2015 11:35:12 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
You are beginning to babble too much for me. Who worships death as life?
Most religious people of course.

What's contradictory about living and desiring life (continuity of existence) after death?
Once again, you're worship death as life. You will continue to exist as a dead person. Is that something you are desiring?

Where is your common sense?
Common sense that is common among superstitious and ignorant people is same common sense you have. A desire for a life after death simply means you are worshiping decay.

Animals and new born humans have no beliefs about the existence of God and that doesn't make them atheists.
Yes it does because of the meaning of the word atheist. I suppose you're not good with definitions or word etymologies.

Those who deny the existence of God and call themselves atheists have make a deliberate CHOICE to forsake the things that are of God. Foolish, egotistical and self-destructive. That's what atheists are.
So then why are you an atheist? You deny Zeus, father of all gods?

[Edited 12/13/2015 11:36:18 AM ]

12/13/2015 11:37:31 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Removed.

[Edited 12/13/2015 11:38:13 AM ]

12/13/2015 11:43:55 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

So then why are you an atheist? You deny Zeus, father of all gods?

This is so typically stupid of your posts. As I said: Those who deny the existence of God and call themselves atheists have make a deliberate CHOICE to forsake the things that are of God. Foolish, egotistical and self-destructive. That's what atheists are.

If this life is the only life you desire to experience then go to the grave an atheist and get your reward.

12/13/2015 11:47:18 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from kb2222:
This is so typically stupid of your posts. As I said: Those who deny the existence of God and call themselves atheists have make a deliberate CHOICE to forsake the things that are of God. Foolish, egotistical and self-destructive. That's what atheists are.

If this life is the only life you desire to experience then go to the grave an atheist and get your reward.

Do you have any idea how many Gods there are, over 3000, and most are different, and many are at complete odds with another.

Your blanket statement of "God", means nothing but a massive contradiction.

12/13/2015 11:54:55 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  
funwithmusic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,524)
Chapel Hill, NC
61, joined Feb. 2007

WATCH THIS..AND you definitely will THANK GOD YOUR NOT AN ATHEIST.He will tell you the mind blowing stuff in the first 1/3 of the video..

THE ATHEIST thinks this is his only life..This EVENT THAT HAS HAPPENED TO US WHEN WE WERE CHILDREN... is going to blow the minds of the atheist..Maybe even enough to join us against this LUCIFERIAN SATANIC MAFIA THAT HAS A CHOKE HOLD OVER AMERICA...A people who have created all kinds of divisions...against Christians.

The Exploding Autoimmune Epidemic - Dr. Tent - It's Not Autoimmune, you have Viruses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuDvRSvyz5Y

NOW YOU KNOW WHY THIS GENERATION IS SO DAMNED SICK..AND HE WILL TELL YOU HOW TO AVOID THEIR FAKE CURES...[I/]

I just watched this video...Ive always wondered why my grandmothers generation was so healthy..and mine is not..Alot of my old classmates..are already dead or dying..WHY IS THIS?

WELL..THIS VIDEO ANSWERED THAT QUESTION

THEY INJECTED US ON PURPOSE WITH SV-40 CANCER VIRUS SICKNESS'S THAT EFFECT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM..ALONG WITH THEIR GMOS...WERE UNDER ATTACK..and have been ALL OUR LIVES..BY THOSE WHO HAVE INFILTRATED OUR GOV...The Satanic Sabbatean Zionist Jews..like I keep telling you..YEP..THEY DID THIS ON PURPOSE...A PART OF THE GLOBAL DE-POPULATION PLAN..You have to admit..this is the most un-healthy generation in all of time..

IF I WERE AN ATHEIST AND LEARNED THIS....I WOULD BE DEVASTATED

BUT IM A CHILD OF GOD..SO I WILL LIVE..EITHER HERE..BUT FOR SURE IN THE WORLD TO COME..the world that CHRIST decides who will enter..This is not the decision of they lying Jews....as they have told many..BUT THEY SURE HAVE MURDERED ALOT OF CHRISTIANS IN THE 1900'S..bet you didnt know about that either..

12/13/2015 12:00:49 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
So you're an atheist. You deny Zeus, a god whole ruled since ancient Greece and Rome. At the same time you deny Odin, Osiris, Thor, Brahman, Quetzalcoatl, Shango and so many others. Do you deny that you deny these gods?

As you will too. When you're dead, you're dead. Unfortunately as a living ignoramus, much of your intellect is already dead. This is one of the reasons you worship death and think incoherently.

[Edited 12/13/2015 12:01:43 PM ]

12/13/2015 12:04:44 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
61, joined Feb. 2007

Hey..worshiper of Zeus..who is really Satan...Tell me this..how did the bible ..predict 2,000 years ago..a false tribe of Judah would come..and inhabit Jerusalem?

REVELATION 11:8, 17:1, 17:18, 81:10, 18:2-3, 18:23-24...

Read this..and you will find..everything you were taught in your Jew infiltrated churches .is a big pile of Kosher trickery and lies.. The Rabbis have replaced Christ with themselves in Christian Zionist apostate churches.....and because Christians dont bother to read the bible..but give God 1-2 hours a week on Sunday then give him the rest of the week off..they think they are "Christians"..I used to be one of them..

These Christians of Zionism are in a Jewish cult..and cannot even see it BECAUSE THEY PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE..BIBLE KNOWLEDGE...they know nothing of the things of God..BUT ARE WHITED SEPULCHERS..Just as Christ accused the Pharisses of.

The Jew cannot interpret the biblical scriptures because he does not have the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD..which is male by the way and is not called SHEKINAH..THE JEWISH TALMUDIC GODDESS. ANOTHER JEWISH TEACHING THAT HAS INFILTRATED THE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES.......So the Jews make up FAIRY TALES..FABLES...(BOOK OF TITUS CHAPTER ONE..God does not claim them..if you notice. God called this people.REPROBATES..those who will never enter the Kingdom of God...(also in OBADIAH)...

Christianity is a SPIRITUAL CONDITION.

so is BEING AN EDOMITE CANAANITE..aka a Talmudic Jew..ALL FALSE RELIGIONS HAVE THEIR ORIGINS WITH THESE HUNS..Mormonism...Jehovahs Witness..etc..all the cults..originate from them..

PROOF?

SEBC KJV HEBREW #3067..CHECK IT OUT..SHES WAS THE WIFE OF ESAU AND WAS CALLED A CANAANITE..A JEWESS..

12/13/2015 12:15:17 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
61, joined Feb. 2007

As you will too. When you're dead, you're dead. Unfortunately as a living ignoramus, much of your intellect is already dead. This is one of the reasons you worship death and think incoherently.

Are you THE HAMMER...or IAMWHATIAM..RESURRECTED?

When YOUR dead..your right..you will be dead..awaiting the final and forever destruction of your spirit..in the Lake of Fire

LUKE 16
The weeping and gnashing of teeth will take place in HADES..THE WAITING ROOM until the Judgement..Christ showed you this in the bible..THE STORY OF LAZARUS AND THE RICH MAN IN SHEOL..HADES..ETC...

meanwhile..you will be an agony that you were so WILLING TO BE spiritually ignorant about the things of God..and you will have plenty of time to weep and gnash your teeth at your own unwillingness to even try to see the things of God....Christ showed you this in scripture...

When Christ came..all the saints were taken out of SHEOL..AND TAKEN TO HEAVEN..
(MATTHEW 27:53,JOHN 5:25.. more proof of Gods existence..)
These verses are hidden from mankind..even in the 501c3 Jewish IRS churches..because these scriptures do not fit in with the JEWISH VERSION OF CHRISTIANITY..so they are avoided..like the plague..

LEFT BEHIND..ARE THE FALLEN..such as yourself..the Zeus worshipers..aka worshipers of Satan..ALL FALSE GODS ARE OF THE DEVIL...

THERE ARE ONLY TWO CHOICES...be careful what you choose..Do some research before you choose..or you may be very sad...until the death of your spirit in the Lake of Fire. Destroyed forever..while those of us who chose life..will be living a life where there is no tears..no sorrow..for eternity...

I think that alone is worth checking God out for...there is no style of living on earth...that is worth missing out on Eternal Life..Forever happy and fulfilled to the fullest.

12/13/2015 12:51:41 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Ancient man attributed many things to various Gods. So what? I subscribe to the concept of ONE God that Melchizedek taught approx. 2,000 years before Jesus in preparation of the mind of man for His teachings of the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man. For you to say this makes me an atheist because I don't believe as ancient man does is ridiculous. Your belief that "when you're dead. you're dead" is your atheist belief not mine and if that's what you choose to believe, if you have no desire to believe in God and live beyond death of the body that's your choice.

12/13/2015 1:11:03 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
Ancient man attributed many things to various Gods. So what?
When people have no answers for things they make up gods as causes.

I subscribe to the concept of ONE God that Melchizedek taught approx. 2,000 years before Jesus in preparation of the mind of man for His teachings of the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man.
Which only means you subscribe to a particular brand of superstitious myth. And that myth is, of course, derived from early myths.

For you to say this makes me an atheist because I don't believe as ancient man does is ridiculous.
Regardless you're still an atheist to their beliefs. However, you did admit to a belief in a particular ancient superstition.

Your belief that "when you're dead. you're dead" is your atheist belief not mine
Of course it's not your belief. To you death IS life.

and if that's what you choose to believe, if you have no desire to believe in God and live beyond death of the body that's your choice.
Desire to believe in any of the 4500 gods comes from ignorance and superstition about reality. I don't believe you have a choice in the matter and must believe in a mythical god because your inherently irrational condition may be caused by a physical and/or psychological pathology and therefore you can't control your superstitions.

12/13/2015 1:17:41 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

And what makes your god, more credible than any of the others.

12/13/2015 1:45:40 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
And what makes your god, more credible than any of the others.

I find within my soul a deep appreciation for the concept of the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man that Jesus taught and I don't recall any ancient God teaching this brotherly love for your fellowman nor calling upon man to "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." Matthew 5:48

You on the other hand I take it even deny you even have a soul, right? So, you choose to forsake the things of God and remain spiritually dead and to stay dead after death overtakes you and if you think that is so smart - you are simply irrational and/or/deluded.

12/13/2015 1:49:54 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

So basically you have nothing any different than what a person with another god would say.

12/13/2015 1:58:39 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
So basically you have nothing any different than what a person with another god would say.

Obviously, you choose to ignore what I said. Look, Yasureoktoo, if you choose to forsake the things of God and remain spiritually dead and to stay dead after death overtakes you and you think that is so smart of you - then go right ahead. God is not going to force or coerce you to believe and neither am I. Stay in the grave if that's your desire.

12/13/2015 4:10:33 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
I find within my soul a deep appreciation for the concept of the Fatherhood of God
You mean as a surrogate parent. I realize real fathers can be a disappointment to many and so you may have wanted a father figure you never had. An imaginary friend.

and the brotherhood of man that Jesus taught
Jesus taught nothing new about brotherhood. Very unoriginal. The Greek classics did a far better job but it's likely the Greek NT writers rewrote it in a very watered down version.

and I don't recall any ancient God teaching this brotherly love for your fellowman
Really? The god called for destruction of any other civilization it deemed unfit, called for a world destruction, genocides, etc. That's some pretty psychopathic brotherly love.

nor calling upon man to "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." Matthew 5:48
which has the same negative enabling forces similar to what makes girls anorexic or bulimic because they believe they need to be perfect. A father in heaven is imaginary and so is it's measure of perfect. A very sick theology that creates self loathing.

You on the other hand I take it even deny you even have a soul, right?
Given you get much of your delusions from the bible you should have learned people don't have souls, they are souls.

So, you choose to forsake the things of God and remain spiritually dead..
There is nothing more spiritually dead than a superstition based on no facts and is psychologically damaging.

... and to stay dead after death overtakes you and if you think that is so smart - you are simply irrational and/or/deluded.
I know you're talking to Yas. I believe he believes his penguin will live forever.

[Edited 12/13/2015 4:10:59 PM ]

12/14/2015 8:34:34 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Aphrodisianus, you are obviously psychologically damaged as a matter of choice and if you choose to forsake the things of God and remain spiritually dead and to stay dead in the grave when death overtakes you and you think that is so "smart" of you - then, go right ahead. God is not going to force or coerce you to believe and neither am I. Stay in the grave if that's your desire.

12/14/2015 11:28:27 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from kb2222:
Obviously, you choose to ignore what I said. Look, Yasureoktoo, if you choose to forsake the things of God and remain spiritually dead and to stay dead after death overtakes you and you think that is so smart of you - then go right ahead. God is not going to force or coerce you to believe and neither am I. Stay in the grave if that's your desire.

Actually you chose to ignore whatever doesn't fit into your pre-conceived notion.

I commented that your response was the same as any person with any God, and since all of the Gods are different, there is no conclusive answer, just constant contradictions.

If you are going to preach your particular God, what you need to do is provide something of substance, and what you feel, is not substance.

12/14/2015 2:51:15 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Belief, faith and desire do not have substance and you know it so why do you foolishly ask for substance? If you have no desire to live after death then stay in the grave and remain dead. And if you think that's smart you're and intellectual idiot bent on self-destruction.

12/14/2015 3:42:42 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from kb2222:
Belief, faith and desire do not have substance and you know it so why do you foolishly ask for substance? If you have no desire to live after death then stay in the grave and remain dead. And if you think that's smart you're and intellectual idiot bent on self-destruction.

Bingo.

Belief and faith are nothing more than fantasy's you chose to entertain.

I have the same evidence for my penguin, as you do for your god.

Except I know my penguin is real.

12/14/2015 4:13:52 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Bingo.

Belief and faith are nothing more than fantasy's you chose to entertain.

I have the same evidence for my penguin, as you do for your god.

Except I know my penguin is real.

Well, bingo, if you have no desire to live after death then stay in the grave and remain dead.

12/14/2015 4:47:38 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

And how do you know if my penguin doesn't promote everlasting life.

12/14/2015 5:11:36 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

1:5.12 (29.2) In the contemplation of Deity, the concept of personality must be divested of the idea of corporeality. A material body is not indispensable to personality in either man or God. The corporeality error is shown in both extremes of human philosophy. In materialism, since man loses his body at death, he ceases to exist as a personality; in pantheism, since God has no body, he is not, therefore, a person. The superhuman type of progressing personality functions in a union of mind and spirit.

1:5.13 (29.3) Personality is not simply an attribute of God; it rather stands for the totality of the co-ordinated infinite nature and the unified divine will which is exhibited in eternity and universality of perfect expression. Personality, in the supreme sense, is the revelation of God to the universe of universes.

1:5.14 (29.4) God, being eternal, universal, absolute, and infinite, does not grow in knowledge nor increase in wisdom. God does not acquire experience, as finite man might conjecture or comprehend, but he does, within the realms of his own eternal personality, enjoy those continuous expansions of self-realization which are in certain ways comparable to, and analogous with, the acquirement of new experience by the finite creatures of the evolutionary worlds.

1:5.15 (29.5) The absolute perfection of the infinite God would cause him to suffer the awful limitations of unqualified finality of perfectness were it not a fact that the Universal Father directly participates in the personality struggle of every imperfect soul in the wide universe who seeks, by divine aid, to ascend to the spiritually perfect worlds on high. This progressive experience of every spirit being and every mortal creature throughout the universe of universes is a part of the Father’s ever-expanding Deity-consciousness of the never-ending divine circle of ceaseless self-realization.

1:6.8 (30.7) God is spirit — spirit personality; man is also a spirit — potential spirit personality. Jesus of Nazareth attained the full realization of this potential of spirit personality in human experience; therefore his life of achieving the Father’s will becomes man’s most real and ideal revelation of the personality of God. Even though the personality of the Universal Father can be grasped only in actual religious experience, in Jesus’ earth life we are inspired by the perfect demonstration of such a realization and revelation of the personality of God in a truly human experience.

1:7.1 (31.1) When Jesus talked about “the living God,” he referred to a personal Deity — the Father in heaven. The concept of the personality of Deity facilitates fellowship; it favors intelligent worship; it promotes refreshing trustfulness. Interactions can be had between nonpersonal things, but not fellowship. The fellowship relation of father and son, as between God and man, cannot be enjoyed unless both are persons. Only personalities can commune with each other, albeit this personal communion may be greatly facilitated by the presence of just such an impersonal entity as the Thought Adjuster.

1:7.2 (31.2) Man does not achieve union with God as a drop of water might find unity with the ocean. Man attains divine union by progressive reciprocal spiritual communion, by personality intercourse with the personal God, by increasingly attaining the divine nature through wholehearted and intelligent conformity to the divine will. Such a sublime relationship can exist only between personalities. -TUB

12/14/2015 5:35:20 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

So basically you have nothing.

12/14/2015 5:39:34 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Clearly nothing you are interested in. Stay in the grave if that's your desire "smart" guy.

12/14/2015 5:39:39 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
1:5.12 (29.2) In the contemplation of Deity, the concept of personality must be divested of the idea of corporeality. A material body is not indispensable to personality in either man or God. The corporeality error is shown in both extremes of human philosophy. In materialism, since man loses his body at death, he ceases to exist as a personality; in pantheism, since God has no body, he is not, therefore, a person. The superhuman type of progressing personality functions in a union of mind and spirit.

1:5.13 (29.3) Personality is not simply an attribute of God; it rather stands for the totality of the co-ordinated infinite nature and the unified divine will which is exhibited in eternity and universality of perfect expression. Personality, in the supreme sense, is the revelation of God to the universe of universes.

1:5.14 (29.4) God, being eternal, universal, absolute, and infinite, does not grow in knowledge nor increase in wisdom. God does not acquire experience, as finite man might conjecture or comprehend, but he does, within the realms of his own eternal personality, enjoy those continuous expansions of self-realization which are in certain ways comparable to, and analogous with, the acquirement of new experience by the finite creatures of the evolutionary worlds.

1:5.15 (29.5) The absolute perfection of the infinite God would cause him to suffer the awful limitations of unqualified finality of perfectness were it not a fact that the Universal Father directly participates in the personality struggle of every imperfect soul in the wide universe who seeks, by divine aid, to ascend to the spiritually perfect worlds on high. This progressive experience of every spirit being and every mortal creature throughout the universe of universes is a part of the Father’s ever-expanding Deity-consciousness of the never-ending divine circle of ceaseless self-realization.

1:6.8 (30.7) God is spirit — spirit personality; man is also a spirit — potential spirit personality. Jesus of Nazareth attained the full realization of this potential of spirit personality in human experience; therefore his life of achieving the Father’s will becomes man’s most real and ideal revelation of the personality of God. Even though the personality of the Universal Father can be grasped only in actual religious experience, in Jesus’ earth life we are inspired by the perfect demonstration of such a realization and revelation of the personality of God in a truly human experience.

1:7.1 (31.1) When Jesus talked about “the living God,” he referred to a personal Deity — the Father in heaven. The concept of the personality of Deity facilitates fellowship; it favors intelligent worship; it promotes refreshing trustfulness. Interactions can be had between nonpersonal things, but not fellowship. The fellowship relation of father and son, as between God and man, cannot be enjoyed unless both are persons. Only personalities can commune with each other, albeit this personal communion may be greatly facilitated by the presence of just such an impersonal entity as the Thought Adjuster.

1:7.2 (31.2) Man does not achieve union with God as a drop of water might find unity with the ocean. Man attains divine union by progressive reciprocal spiritual communion, by personality intercourse with the personal God, by increasingly attaining the divine nature through wholehearted and intelligent conformity to the divine will. Such a sublime relationship can exist only between personalities. -TUB

You've posted garbage.

12/14/2015 5:56:48 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

He does that quite well.

And is consistent.

12/14/2015 6:01:42 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
Aphrodisianus, you are obviously psychologically damaged as a matter of choice and if you choose to forsake the things of God and remain spiritually dead and to stay dead in the grave when death overtakes you and you think that is so "smart" of you - then, go right ahead.
A long religious nonsense rant typical of religious fanatics who are incoherent, irrational and superstitious. Nothing real or factual.

A spiritually dead person is someone who lives their life, as you do, according to fiction. Not just fiction but a psychologically damaging fiction that instills self loathing and ignorance. A life guided by ancient superstitions, zero facts, which is very often derived from psychosis. Psychosis is a serious mental disorder.

God is not going to force or coerce you to believe and neither am I. Stay in the grave if that's your desire.
How would an imaginary being do anything. Your delusions are about fictional agents, ghosts, spirits, and talking animals simply means you're only only spiritually dead but intellectually stunted.

This seems to be the limits of your capacity. You lack coherent and rational thought processes which makes you have little difference than someone with a serious mental disorder.

12/14/2015 6:15:21 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,799)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

because the longer they live the more chances they might turn to god

12/14/2015 6:21:21 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

You've posted garbage.

Garbage maybe to the walking dead like you. But to those engaged in the transfer of the seat of their identity from the physical world to the spiritual world and partaking in God's divine plan for universe ascension I assure you it is not garbage. Go to the grave and stay there if that's your desire.

12/14/2015 7:42:44 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
Garbage maybe to the walking dead like you. But to those engaged in the transfer of the seat of their identity from the physical

world to the spiritual world and partaking in God's divine plan for universe ascension I assure you it is not garbage. Go to the grave and stay there if that's your desire.

More garbage. The TUB is an example of mental disturbed writings from hallucinating editors hearing celestial voices in their head. Mental illness is the source material of the book and what you devote your life to.

12/14/2015 7:54:05 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Agreed,

This guy as his head so far up his a** with his space jesus, he has lost all touch with reality.
He has every right to believe what he wants, we are in a free society.
But to attack others, as though his religion is real, and all the others are wrong, is nothing short of childish.

12/14/2015 8:46:56 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Agreed,

This guy as his head so far up his a** with his space jesus, he has lost all touch with reality.
He has every right to believe what he wants, we are in a free society.
But to attack others, as though his religion is real, and all the others are wrong, is nothing short of childish.

Religion is never about anything real because they're all man made myths about imaginary beings, places and things. Kb2222 idea of spirituality is no better than some glue huffer getting high from dying brain cells.

12/27/2015 9:08:45 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from kb2222:
Well, bingo, if you have no desire to live after death then stay in the grave and remain dead.

12/27/2015 4:28:28 PM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,799)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

there is non

12/28/2015 9:34:59 AM What is the point of living if you are an atheist?  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

"there is non" what?