Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide new

This info is for educational purposes only and not a substitution for expert well being solutions. nl hookup Awkward silences that last just a handful of seconds can really feel like hours when you are sat across from someone and do not know what to say. You are going to even get paid for sharing your expertise. cam4models Gather neighborhood feedback and insights from true time analytics! Mobile Survey Software program Leverage the mobile survey application & tool to collect on the internet and offline data and analyze them on the go.

dating apps not for hookups

On line dating leaves a lot up to mystery, which can be alluring and exciting to some but could also be a warning sign that you are not getting the complete truth. melbourne singles 50 As for possessing luck with them, I consider if you are getting negative luck, there is either one thing wrong with your description and you re being to fussy with too higher requirements. Welcome to the Flirthut dating forum and singles chat for all factors dating connected. latina hookup site BestCompany.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/2/2015 9:05:03 PM How old is too old for a NFL official?  

sillylaugher61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,158)
Murrysville, PA
55, joined Aug. 2011

Do you think that there should be a age limit for NFL officials?
I do know that FIFA has a maximum age limit. So would this cut down on mistakes made during games?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/2/2015 10:41:55 PM How old is too old for a NFL official?  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,024)
Little River, SC
64, joined Oct. 2009

Most officials are like CEOs of major companies. They can't drink 72 hrs before game scheduled...

I was a college and HS umpire and knew when to quit but I believe when you're older than pro athletes no older then 50 imo

When I watch baseball umps most in athletic umps anticipate calls and can't get into proper position because they're out of shape or old...

I watch some officials in football and I can't believe some of calls and positioning...and many lack knowledge of rules at spur of moment...they are bailed out by replay in all sports now but every time I see a call reversed it should be used to evaluate these officials..

in baseball I laugh at some of calls reversed because on TV I am in proper postion to see the play and even see how some umps can't get into position to make the call because like I said they believe a player could not have foot off bag or out of position period...

I have to give D*ck Bavetta officiating into his 70s and his beefs with Tim Duncan...funny..

12/2/2015 10:58:09 PM How old is too old for a NFL official?  

zippy75
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,391)
Manahawkin, NJ
42, joined Mar. 2011

No game is called perfect. The problem not just in sports is the media. There are so many cameras we only have 2 eyes. If someone makes a mistake we beat them into the ground till they quit. Why not review every play after it's run. The nfl officials take physicals n if they can't pass then they aren't officials.

12/2/2015 11:21:24 PM How old is too old for a NFL official?  

sillylaugher61
Murrysville, PA
55, joined Aug. 2011

I just worry that they will suffer a injury while being on the field.

Rumor has it that Godell has asked the rules committee to better define a catch.
The crew led by Pete Morelli has been pulled from the Colts v Steelers game.
I noticed 1 female on that crew.

12/3/2015 5:16:43 AM How old is too old for a NFL official?  

zippy75
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,391)
Manahawkin, NJ
42, joined Mar. 2011

As for a catch why is it in the last few yrs nobody knows? I fully support female coaches n officials. I think we need more of them. But can the typical male ego handle it? That's the real question.

12/3/2015 8:31:40 AM How old is too old for a NFL official?  

nurseshanna1972
Over 2,000 Posts (2,323)
San Marcos, TX
44, joined Oct. 2013

All depends on the physical ability to do the job and the mental sharpness.If they can handle it in their advanced age then lit them do the job.

12/3/2015 11:41:21 AM How old is too old for a NFL official?  
josecuervosilv
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,882)
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from zippy75:
As for a catch why is it in the last few yrs nobody knows? I fully support female coaches n officials. I think we need more of them. But can the typical male ego handle it? That's the real question.

With the catch, probably because in the last few years it went from being a simple act to being a process. It needs to go back to prior to the Calvin Johnson rule when it was a simple act of catch and 2 feet(or equivalent) inbounds. Who cares what happens seconds later. What happens seconds later is a seperate act.

12/3/2015 12:01:36 PM How old is too old for a NFL official?  
tommy8345
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,850)
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

First of all I agree with everything Sorp said in the post above me and by the way Sorp, you would laugh your butt off at Timmy's stories about D*ck Bavetta.

I have a good friend who is a retired NFL official. He and I were discussing this very topic last week. He said that today's NFL game has become a mini version of arena football with so much of it being played in the air and it's impossible in many cases for the human eye of any official, no matter what his age, to make the correct call when it comes to defensive holding or defensive pass interference even with the rules defined. He also said offensive holding could be called on every play in the line but they have to let those calls go because if they called offensive holding by the rule book it would take six hours to play a game. He jokingly said the future of the game might come down to no blood no foul.

12/3/2015 4:30:12 PM How old is too old for a NFL official?  

sillylaugher61
Murrysville, PA
55, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from nurseshanna1972:
All depends on the physical ability to do the job and the mental sharpness.If they can handle it in their advanced age then lit them do the job.

Welcome!!! It is good to have a newer poster here in the sports forum!!