Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

ihookup com mobile

Like Bumble, when you like a person, you are matched if they like you back, but there is no swiping involved. texas singles Be honestResearch shows that people today have a tendency to fall for people equivalent to themselves when it comes to points like partnership history, wish for youngsters, pet preferences, and religion. Do not hide behind your computer system screen and try to be someone you re not— it will only lead to a worse general connection. skipthegames ogden You can have complete self assurance that all of your compatible matches are searching for the exact same factor you are.

www freehookup

Following setting up one s simple profile, app customers will be directed to answer a series of mandatory questions ahead of getting presented with the uniquely Singapore inquiries. m datehookup com account home aspx It all feels really a lot like an episode of The Bachelor. But recall to ask the girl to wait at the sofa when you check out so that she doesn t see you collecting the refundable deposit at the end. locanto español chicago I didn t recognize the girl who was described in what was supposedly my profile, and honestly, I didn t genuinely like her.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

These and many more are symptoms of capitalism and you incorrectly have attributed the cause as religion. However, you are right that anyone can do some thing about it. Each can admit that capitalism is a stupid immature system that contradicts civilization, and Christianity, and start demanding an end to it. April 1st comes to mind as an appropriate date to end our immature division and foolish disbelief in each other.

12/29/2015 12:21:58 PM We All Were Made For Another World  

walt_oftheearth
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,770)
Avondale, AZ
61, joined Feb. 2008

Whether we can be honest enough with ourselves, to realize that, is another matter.

[Edited 12/29/2015 12:23:37 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/29/2015 12:35:27 PM We All Were Made For Another World  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,520)
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from walt_oftheearth:
Whether we can be honest enough with ourselves, to realize that, is another matter.

Then why are you on this world? ..... Did your god f_ck things up?

Peace

12/29/2015 12:48:00 PM We All Were Made For Another World  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,106)
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Nano Nano

12/29/2015 1:08:45 PM We All Were Made For Another World  

walt_oftheearth
Avondale, AZ
61, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from sail_dancer:
Then why are you on this world? .....

When C.S. wrote "If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy," he did not say God made a mistake. Only that that desire, and many others, will find satisfaction only in what he believed in: a new earth.

As a reminder, this theme of a new (heavens) and a new earth permeate the entirety of scripture.

12/29/2015 1:28:20 PM We All Were Made For Another World  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from sail_dancer:
Then why are you on this world? .....

When C.S. wrote "If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy," he did not say God made a mistake. Only that that desire, and many others, will find satisfaction only in what he believed in: a new earth.

As a reminder, this theme of a new (heavens) and a new earth permeate the entirety of scripture.

There you go again, Walt ..... changing what others say to meet your goal.

C. S. wrote:
If I find myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world.

He said "I was made for another world" ..... so I asked "then why are you on this world?".

So ..... did your god f_ck up or not? Explain.

Peace

12/29/2015 6:12:11 PM We All Were Made For Another World  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,625)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

When you guys get to the world you were made for here is a map so you won't get lost.

12/29/2015 7:12:15 PM We All Were Made For Another World  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Escapism
The ability to escape from reality to a world of fantasy.
Most of the world's great pieces of art, from music to film and paintings, all come from the artist's fantasies.
Escapism is the best way to leave your own life behind, and become king of your own little world.

12/29/2015 8:54:50 PM We All Were Made For Another World  

walt_oftheearth
Avondale, AZ
61, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from sail_dancer:
He said "I was made for another world" ..... so I asked "then why are you on this world?".

You think this is a pretty fine and dandy place, this world?

Granted, it is the only one you or I know.

But that does not mean there will be no other one.

Consider, if you will, these remarkable words of the Messiah, Christ Jesus:

"I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go to prepare a place for you, I will come again, to receive you to myself. So that where I am, there you may be also."

Gospel of John, ch 14

12/30/2015 12:09:10 AM We All Were Made For Another World  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

The world ( this world ) is what you make of it.
I imagine the world as you see it is a pretty sorry place, full of sorrow and bleakness.
I am certainly glad I don't have your vision.

12/30/2015 12:48:31 AM We All Were Made For Another World  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Consider, if you will, these remarkable words of the Messiah, Christ Jesus

Why should we consider anything contained in your book of myth and fantasy?

Peace

12/30/2015 7:31:58 PM We All Were Made For Another World  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,836)
Red Bluff, CA
67, joined Mar. 2009

if there is another world i'll enjoy that life too.

12/30/2015 8:00:19 PM We All Were Made For Another World  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Christianity worships death. When you're so self loathing, not happy in this life, perhaps because you're a misfit, socially inept, incapable of directing your own life, suffering depression or some other mental illness that would explain desiring to be dead.

[Edited 12/30/2015 8:01:15 PM ]

12/30/2015 8:12:54 PM We All Were Made For Another World  

walt_oftheearth
Avondale, AZ
61, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from olderthandirt20:
The world ( this world ) is what you make of it.
I imagine the world as you see it is a pretty sorry place, full of sorrow and bleakness.
I am certainly glad I don't have your vision.

I will agree, one's outlook does affect one's interaction with the world. But you mean to say you don't read the daily paper or watch any news broadcasts?

I well remember my (now passed on) elderly mother's words after she saw the news from Sandy Hook, CT, after all those little children were murdered in cold blood. She simply and irrevocably said : "I don't want to see anymore."

Can you blame her?

12/30/2015 9:10:16 PM We All Were Made For Another World  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Yes walt I read the news I never said it was perfect life has its ups & downs but I don't obsess over things I have little or no control over.
Now I could be like you and pray & worry until I see the world as a dark and evil place.
I choose to enjoy the beauty and goodness I find along the way and learn from the down sides as they are encountered.
And when I die I will return to worm food to make room for the next generation.
Nothing more is needed or expected.

12/30/2015 10:09:35 PM We All Were Made For Another World  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Can you blame her?

What could she do? Nothing. What could you do? Also nothing. Turning away from life's problems is a sign of helplessness. What do religious people do? Pray. Why? Because they're helpless. They can't do anything. Can something be done? Yes. Who can do something? Anyone who is authentic, has integrity and honesty to do the right thing.

Religious people just complain and ask for special privileges because they don't live an authentic life. The religious are intellectually diminished. These are weak people who pray for a better life in death. It's a serious mental disorder.

12/31/2015 4:40:19 AM We All Were Made For Another World  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from aphrodisianus:
These are weak people who pray for a better life in death. It's a serious mental disorder.

Peace

12/31/2015 9:51:37 PM We All Were Made For Another World  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

We are made for the world we live in . Some just cant get over the fact , that they're a part of something greater .

C.S.Lewis obviously felt he was too precious to share his evolution , with his creator .

Some see the world with scorn , contempt , and disdain . Some see the world with admiration , happiness , and love .

If my suffering , and my misery , cant make me appreciate the world I have , then love doesn't stand a chance .

1/2/2016 4:16:48 AM We All Were Made For Another World  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015
online now!

Quote from nonstandard:
We are made for the world we live in . Some just cant get over the fact , that they're a part of something greater .

C.S.Lewis obviously felt he was too precious to share his evolution , with his creator .

Some see the world with scorn , contempt , and disdain . Some see the world with admiration , happiness , and love .

If my suffering , and my misery , cant make me appreciate the world I have , then love doesn't stand a chance .

Are you saying nonstandard
you need to accept and love the manure
as well as the beautiful roses the manure helps to produce?

1/2/2016 4:26:52 AM We All Were Made For Another World  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from Stillherehaha:

I think he just believes in:

Circle Of Life

From the day we arrive on the planet
And blinking, step into the sun
There's more to see than can ever be seen
More to do than can ever be done

Some say eat or be eaten
Some say live and let live
But all are agreed as they join the stampede
You should never take more than you give

There's far too much to take in here
More to find than can ever be found
But the sun rolling high
Through the sapphire sky
Keeps great and small on the endless round

It's the Circle of Life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love

Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the Circle
The Circle of Life

It's the Circle of Life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love

Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the Circle
The Circle of Life

Hakuna Matata!

Peace

2/25/2016 3:18:52 PM We All Were Made For Another World  

shylywilling
Over 2,000 Posts (2,190)
Medford, OR
55, joined Jan. 2008
online now!

aphrodisianus writes: "Christianity worships death. When you're so self loathing, not happy in this life, perhaps because you're a misfit, socially inept, incapable of directing your own life, suffering depression or some other mental illness that would explain desiring to be dead."

Given the misleading hypocrisy of a capitalistic, (selfish), man, the confusion is understandable. Christianity has been hijacked by participants of a slave system, capitalism. It always produces the torment and despair that drives it's slaves to seek an escape. Likewise, it always produces treacherous masters whom employ all manner of ways to sustain their advantages. Often this is manifested as starving the enslaved of resources while further disparaging the victims for their disadvantaged circumstances.

Quote from aphrodisianus:
[qote]What could she do? Nothing. What could you do? Also nothing. Turning away from life's problems is a sign of helplessness. What do religious people do? Pray. Why? Because they're helpless. They can't do anything. Can something be done? Yes. Who can do something? Anyone who is authentic, has integrity and honesty to do the right thing.

Religious people just complain and ask for special privileges because they don't live an authentic life. The religious are intellectually diminished. These are weak people who pray for a better life in death. It's a serious mental disorder.
2/25/2016 10:19:31 PM We All Were Made For Another World  

isna_la_wica
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,089)
Brantford, ON
62, joined Mar. 2012

Ecclesiastes 3Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

3 To everything -- a season, and a time to every delight under the heavens:
2 A time to bring forth, And a time to die. A time to plant, And a time to eradicate the planted.
3 A time to slay, And a time to heal, A time to break down, And a time to build up.
4 A time to weep, And a time to laugh. A time to mourn, And a time to skip.
5 A time to cast away stones, And a time to heap up stones. A time to embrace, And a time to be far from embracing.
6 A time to seek, And a time to destroy. A time to keep, And a time to cast away.
7 A time to rend, And a time to sew. A time to be silent, And a time to speak.
8 A time to love, And a time to hate. A time of war, And a time of peace.
9 What advantage hath the doer in that which he is labouring at?
10 I have seen the travail that God hath given to the sons of man to be humbled by it.
11 The whole He hath made beautiful in its season; also, that knowledge He hath put in their heart without which man findeth not out the work that God hath done from the beginning even unto the end.
12 I have known that there is no good for them except to rejoice and to do good during their life,
13 yea, even every man who eateth and hath drunk and seen good by all his labour, it [is] a gift of God.
14 I have known that all that God doth is to the age, to it nothing is to be added, and from it nothing is to be withdrawn; and God hath wrought that they do fear before Him.
15 What is that which hath been? already it is, and that which [is] to be hath already been, and God requireth that which is pursued.
16 And again, I have seen under the sun the place of judgment -- there [is] the wicked; and the place of righteousness -- there [is] the wicked.
17 I said in my heart, `The righteous and the wicked doth God judge, for a time [is] to every matter and for every work there.'
18 I said in my heart concerning the matter of the sons of man that God might cleanse them, so as to see that they themselves [are] beasts.
19 For an event [is to] the sons of man, and an event [is to] the beasts, even one event [is] to them; as the death of this, so [is] the death of that; and one spirit [is] to all, and the advantage of man above the beast is nothing, for the whole [is] vanity.
20 The whole are going unto one place, the whole have been from the dust, and the whole are turning back unto the dust.
21 Who knoweth the spirit of the sons of man that is going up on high, and the spirit of the beast that is going down below to the earth?
22 And I have seen that there is nothing better than that man rejoice in his works, for it [is] his portion; for who doth bring him in to look on that which is after him?

Its about time, Walt, in this world.

Its your time to be in this one, so yes, there is a season to enjoy the work of God.

Birds still sing, even after a battle and all man thinks of is the blood that was spilled.

Kittens still climb fences and play, when one in burying their Dog. And life still comes up even where lives were taken, the jungle cleanses all the blood stains man has spread on the earth.

CS Lewis saw war, but he also lived great love with his "Joy". Think about that my melancholy friend.

2/26/2016 7:51:20 AM We All Were Made For Another World  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from Stillherehaha:

Just because something is offensive to our senses , it doesn't mean it has no purpose .

[Edited 2/26/2016 7:51:42 AM ]

2/26/2016 8:01:19 AM We All Were Made For Another World  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Crude oil is the most disgusting thing on earth , but we cover ourselves , and everything around us , with that shit . ::barfing emoticon::

2/26/2016 8:02:13 AM We All Were Made For Another World  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,106)
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Hey Walt

What color is the sky in your world.

2/26/2016 8:16:31 AM We All Were Made For Another World  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,836)
Red Bluff, CA
67, joined Mar. 2009

the meek shall inherit the earth. the rest of us are going to the stars.

2/26/2016 9:59:09 AM We All Were Made For Another World  
irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
51, joined Mar. 2013

If we only focus on the sorrow and suffering, that is all we will ever see and feel.
Focus on the beauty, the sound of a child's laughter, flowers in bloom, the warmth of the sun on your face, the way the snow clings to the tree's, watching someone stop to help another, keep looking for those simple little moments, and take them in until you heart is is overwhelmed with love and grace. Those are the moments that make life, and if you can't find them, them create them. Be the one too make a child laugh, plant the flowers and nurture them until they bloom, be the one to help another.

This is what so many seem to forget. We create the world we live in our little corner of it anyway. We can't control another, but we can control our reactions, the way act, and the way we see things, and the way we treat another. And if everyone took responsibility to do this with love in their heart, what a world you would create at least your little corner of it anyway.

God is Father, God is Mother, we see God within each other...God is LOVE.

2/26/2016 1:07:37 PM We All Were Made For Another World  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from irishrose0906:
If we only focus on the sorrow and suffering, that is all we will ever see and feel.
Focus on the beauty, the sound of a child's laughter, flowers in bloom, the warmth of the sun on your face, the way the snow clings to the tree's, watching someone stop to help another, keep looking for those simple little moments, and take them in until you heart is is overwhelmed with love and grace. Those are the moments that make life, and if you can't find them, them create them. Be the one too make a child laugh, plant the flowers and nurture them until they bloom, be the one to help another.

This is what so many seem to forget. We create the world we live in our little corner of it anyway. We can't control another, but we can control our reactions, the way act, and the way we see things, and the way we treat another. And if everyone took responsibility to do this with love in their heart, what a world you would create at least your little corner of it anyway.

God is Father, God is Mother, we see God within each other...God is LOVE.

Its the joy of not knowing , that keeps us young , and adventurous .

2/26/2016 1:42:15 PM We All Were Made For Another World  
irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
51, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from nonstandard:
Its the joy of not knowing , that keeps us young , and adventurous .

The moment is NOW so embrace it mentally. I like that..

2/26/2016 3:38:19 PM We All Were Made For Another World  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from irishrose0906:
The moment is NOW so embrace it mentally. I like that..

I like it too