Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup websites completely free

The kiss felt seriously wet, but I didn t want to quit. okc hookup site When you ask this query to a man, it will seem casual but his answer is pretty revealing. So irrespective of whether you are the adore full, appreciate lorn or enjoy fully lost, take solace in the understanding that it s generally far better to have loved and lost than to have under no circumstances loved at all if only for the stories you get. what is plenty of hoes If you are interested in what they re saying, the conversation will be effortless.

skipthegames hookups

The app was charging customers more than 30 $US19. havana for singles Initially date can be awkward but can nonetheless be a misimpression of each other folks. Social media is exactly where a lot of people today get stung, with $9. omegle mobile language The very first time, a couple of years ago, I only lasted a fortnight since I had so lots of bad experiences.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

Psychiatric studies have shown us

1/30/2016 9:56:07 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  
ron6280a
Over 2,000 Posts (2,281)
Detroit, MI
54, joined Oct. 2013

I read urantia book and i'm a believer.

Continued

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/30/2016 10:00:32 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,569)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from irishrose0906:
1. What authority do you have to judge another person's belief's ridiculous?

First of all, religious beliefs are ridiculous because they're based on fiction, delusions and psychosis. They are irrational and generally insane. If two religious people are battling over their beliefs then it just makes them even more ridicuous as it is with you and kb2222.

2. Why do you think Asnab has to answer to you? Who gave you the authority to
demand an answer from anyone?
You don't need to be an authority to demand answers. It's actually good to demand answers. The problem with kb2222 or any religious nut is their lack of rational and coherent thinking that any answer wouldn't be adequately processed without proper mental health treatment.

3. Asnab did answer your question, he told you how he perceived God, and you disagreed with his view, and then went on to demand more answers from him.
There are thousands of gods all made up in the image of those who create them. That's the answer because it's psychologically sound. Gods are imaginary beings because they are based on nothing real.

4. Your in a mental box because no matter what Asnab would say to you. You wouldn't see his view, because you were too stuck on your own. He bowed out of the conversation because he saw NO point in going any further. Your mind was already made up. You just wanted an answer to a question because you wanted to use that answer to confront his beliefs. You wanted to argue the point and he felt no need to do that.
You are right about kb2222 being a mental box but being religious yourself puts you in another mental box. Your delusions are no more rational than his.

5. I don't have to question Asnab about his beliefs. I have studied many different religions and have gained understanding of his beliefs. I feel NO need to confront him, or change him, or conform him, I accept him as he is.
You have not studied psychology, the neurosciences, and philosophy to understand the BASIS and FOUNDATIONS of these beliefs. You don't know why they're irrational, untenable, and dangerous. They lack an epistemology.

6. As a Christian I love my brothers and sister and don't judge them.
This is utter nonsense. Everyone judges as you do now. The question is how you're judging and with what intellectual development.

7. You are limiting God by saying that God can only be seen the way you see him as a personality. God appeared to many in different forms in the bible. Why must he assume only the one you see? This is your view of God you see him as a personality, this is the image you have created for him. I have not created an image of God, nor will I allow myself too.
Nonsense. You're doing it now.

I have no need of a Golden Calf. I just know I feel God's love, energy, and acceptance, that is all I need.
Bingo! You've contradicted yourself by saying you don't create god. You created a parent figure god in your imagination and turned it into a delusion. And you "feel" love from an imaginary may be pathological condition. It's a substitute, a false security you created because you're not fulfilled by real and authentic relationships in real life. If you were, there would be no reason to create an imaginary world for yourself.

What form, traits, and characteristics God has doesn't matter, it is a mute point to God's existence.
Wrong again. There is no existence that is verified by any fact, evidence or truth.

What I'm saying is it matters not to me if God is an old man sitting on a throne, or a being made of pure conscious energy. It will not change my belief, not will it alter my spiritual path or my goal to win my ascension and join with God.
Well, actually it does matter because if you can morph your god from an old man to a pure energy being that is the way you invent it.

The Urintia isn't the only book of jokes. So is the bible and the koran.

1/30/2016 10:17:34 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  
irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
51, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from aphrodisianus:
Well, actually it does matter because if you can morph your god from an old man to a pure energy being that is the way you invent it.

The Urintia isn't the only book of jokes. So is the bible and the koran.

Aphro: Please define your understanding of religious and spiritual? Do you see them as one in the same?

1/30/2016 11:25:45 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,569)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Aphro: Please define your understanding of religious and spiritual? Do you see them as one in the same?

No. But then again words too are redefined to suit one's own meaning of them in the same way people keep defining and inventing and new gods. God is a word.

People have often said they are spiritual but not religious to mean something better than being religious and yet they're still religious. So there you have acknowledgement that it's better to spiritual but they're still addicted to their superstitious beliefs.

So to answer your question are you even sure what you're asking?

[Edited 1/30/2016 11:26:25 AM ]

1/30/2016 11:26:17 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,733)
Oxnard, CA
66, joined Mar. 2009

one and the same in that both exist only in some human minds and to others such as myself they don't exist at all.

1/30/2016 11:29:51 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

jrbogie1949
Oxnard, CA
66, joined Mar. 2009

1. What authority do you have to judge another person's belief's ridiculous?

no authority required, actually.

1/30/2016 12:00:35 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,569)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
I have a hard time when people misrepresent my beliefs. Do you believe God is an impersonal it that doesn't care what anyone thinks or does as asanb has said he does? If I question asnab as I have in the post above and ask him to answer my question how is it your eyes you see me in a "mental box"? As a Christian don't you think his perception of God is wrong? Are you afraid to question him about it? Or do you want to just attempt to belittle those who do? I am not trying to limit God in the least. Where the heck to you get that from? Take the beam out of your eyes and quote something I have said that indicates I am limiting God. Asanb's "vision of God" is ridiculous as my post and question to him in my above post points out and that's why he consistently evades honestly answering it.

The reason you believe in a personal god that "cares" is because of the voices in your head talking to you. Everyone knows you have these psychotic experiences because you posted them. I will assume Asnab is not hearing voices in his head which is why it's not a personal god. If he ever has the misfortune of brain damage or take a hallucinogenic drug he might hear a god speaking to him and see it your way albeit temporarily until the drug wears off.

1/30/2016 12:10:29 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,571)
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

You are clearly seriously mentally disturbed and in need of professional help.

1/30/2016 12:16:29 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,569)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
You are clearly seriously mentally disturbed and in need of professional help.

For example
I gave you a link to purview the content of the Urantia Book and the authors are all non-humans and named on each of the 196 Papers comprising the book.

Who but someone who is mentally ill would believe and admit it?

So who are these non-humans? Are they from this planet?

1/30/2016 12:18:45 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Who but someone who is mentally ill would believe and admit it?

So who are these non-humans? Are they from this planet?

Your ignorance is only surpassed by your arrogance. Read the UB and see for yourself. Otherwise all your are doing is babbling wallowing in your ignorance.

1/30/2016 12:19:49 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,569)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

kb2222
I gave you a link to purview the content of the Urantia Book and the authors are all non-humans and named on each of the 196 Papers comprising the book.

the authors are all non-humans

[Edited 1/30/2016 12:20:05 PM ]

1/30/2016 12:21:47 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  
irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
51, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from jrbogie1949:
no authority required, actually.

Sadly I see the truth in that statement. No authority is required to judge. We think it is our inherit right to do so. Just because everyone does it I suppose makes it okay? But yet intuitively I know its wrong and I have a problem when dealing with judgmental people. I guess that's the beam in my own eyes..

1/30/2016 12:41:46 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

up2youandme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,452)
Chandler, AZ
40, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from kb2222:
God is perfect. The Bible is not.. IDIOT.

So why do you insist on quoting everything you can from it?

1/30/2016 12:44:50 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Jesus didn't have a problem rebuking the moneychangers and calling the priests hypocrites.

1/30/2016 12:48:34 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from up2youandme:
So why do you insist on quoting everything you can from it?

I don't. For the most part I only quote the Bible to rebut or counter what fundamentalists claim.

1/30/2016 1:02:14 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  
irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
51, joined Mar. 2013

No. But then again words too are redefined to suit one's own meaning of them in the same way people keep defining and inventing and new gods. God is a word.

People have often said they are spiritual but not religious to mean something better than being religious and yet they're still religious. So there you have acknowledgement that it's better to spiritual but they're still addicted to their superstitious beliefs.

So to answer your question are you even sure what you're asking?

I don't see them as the same either. I see religion as an outer experience based on certain beliefs and doctrines promoted by churches and what I call the fallen consciousness. Religion teaches one that if they follow a certain outer law and they adhere to certain customs and rituals and beliefs, then they are saved and redeemed in the sight of God.

Spiritual is an inner process its a path of raising your consciousness. It doesn't require an adherence to outside laws that govern and restrict or conform your physical being. It requires you to define and refine your self and the image you hold of that self. And always transcending that image to a new level. The end goal is to raise your consciousness to the level of one until you can say I and my father are one.

Does being a spiritual person make me better than a religious person. NO, not at all. I have no feeling of being better than anyone. I have no need to be better than anyone. I just have a need to learn and grow and be as I am.

1/30/2016 1:59:18 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

up2youandme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,452)
Chandler, AZ
40, joined Jan. 2014

I don't see them as the same either. I see religion as an outer experience based on certain beliefs and doctrines promoted by churches and what I call the fallen consciousness. Religion teaches one that if they follow a certain outer law and they adhere to certain customs and rituals and beliefs, then they are saved and redeemed in the sight of God.

Spiritual is an inner process its a path of raising your consciousness. It doesn't require an adherence to outside laws that govern and restrict or conform your physical being. It requires you to define and refine your self and the image you hold of that self. And always transcending that image to a new level. The end goal is to raise your consciousness to the level of one until you can say I and my father are one.

Does being a spiritual person make me better than a religious person. NO, not at all. I have no feeling of being better than anyone. I have no need to be better than anyone. I just have a need to learn and grow and be as I am.

I fail to see the logic behind that. " until you can say, I and my father are one" ?

I doubt you can marry religion and spirituality. That's suggesting homogeneous blend of oil and water.

Religion to me are finite set of doctrines, agendas and end game.

Spirituality, as in a computer operating system, is open source. Meaning, no default set of guidelines to follow nor a definitive endgame. You are not required to be as one with your father cuz spirituality doesn't have a father.

1/30/2016 3:27:01 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,569)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

The end goal is to raise your consciousness to the level of one until you can say I and my father are one.

What about you and your mother are one? What about your mother and father are one? Do you have a strange relationship with your father?

Does being a spiritual person make me better than a religious person. NO, not at all.
That's because you're religious.

1/31/2016 9:42:51 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,569)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Now that we established the Urantia is a book of jokes among other things like hyper-religious psychopathic babble we can close this thread.

1/31/2016 9:45:31 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Now that we established the Urantia is a book of jokes among other things like hyper-religious psychopathic babble we can close this thread.

The only that has been established time and time again is that you are one seriously mentally disturbed and arrogant person.

1/31/2016 10:16:29 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,569)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
The only that has been established time and time again is that you are one seriously mentally disturbed and arrogant person.

Mentally disturbed people have hallucinations, delusions from psychosis, disordered thinking, irrationality, superstition and a host of other disorders. That's you.

So what extraterrestrials wrote the Urantia? How stupid can you be to believe in such a crock of complete bullshit written by mentally ill people. Do you have to also be mentally ill to be a follower? Not if you're really stupid.

1/31/2016 10:22:42 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,569)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

But it's not just stupidity. You've said you hear voices in your head. Well, that's a mental disorder. The sad news is that religious delusions are pathologically worse than all other kinds of delusions.

1/31/2016 10:41:08 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

1/31/2016 10:51:37 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,569)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

kb2222 rants

1/31/2016 11:09:36 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,910)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

This book should get an award for the worst science fiction/fantasy ever published.
It deserves all the ridicule that can be heaped on it, it is just so much bullcrap.

1/31/2016 11:12:08 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

How would you know you haven't read the Urantia Book? You are just showing how arrogant, dishonest and mentally disturbed you really are.

1/31/2016 11:16:51 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,569)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
How would you know you haven't read the Urantia Book? You are just showing how arrogant, dishonest and mentally disturbed you really are.

mental health care is covered by medical insurance or are you being urged not to seek help because aliens are telling you not to go?

1/31/2016 11:20:34 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

mental health care is covered by medical insurance or are you being urged not to seek help because aliens are telling you not to go?

This is just childish and STUPID.

1/31/2016 11:28:03 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,910)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Quote from kb2222:

I have read enough in these threads to know it's stupid sci fi/fantasy ( not even good sci fi/fantasy).

1/31/2016 11:35:37 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from olderthandirt20:
I have read enough in these threads to know it's stupid sci fi/fantasy ( not even good sci fi/fantasy).

You are an arrogant egotistical dishonest atheist who is spiritually dead or close to it.

Here are two quotes from the UB you claim is a stupid fantasy. If you are capable of a honest debate which is highly doubtful how about telling me in all honesty why you would think these two quotes are stupid fantasy?

Human salvation is real; it is based on two realities which may be grasped by the creature's faith: the fact of the fatherhood of God and its correlated truth, the brotherhood of man.
~ The Urantia Book, (188:4.13)

It is natural, on your world, to speak of Paradise as upward, but it would be more correct to refer to the divine goal of ascension as inward.
~ The Urantia Book, (18:2.4)

[Edited 1/31/2016 11:36:11 AM ]

1/31/2016 11:42:47 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,910)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Quoted from kb2222

The Urantia Book
Paper 62
The Dawn Races of Early Man

Excerpt: 62:0.1 (703.1) ABOUT one million years ago the immediate ancestors of mankind made their appearance by three successive and sudden mutations stemming from early stock of the lemur type of placental mammal. The dominant factors of these early lemurs were derived from the western or later American group of the evolving life plasm. But before establishing the direct line of human ancestry, this strain was reinforced by contributions from the central life implantation evolved in Africa. The eastern life group contributed little or nothing to the actual production of the human species.

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-62-dawn-races-early-man

Paper 63
The First Human Family

Excerpt: 63:0.1 (711.1) URANTIA was registered as an inhabited world when the first two human beings — the twins — were eleven years old, and before they had become the parents of the first-born of the second generation of actual human beings. And the archangel message from Salvington, on this occasion of formal planetary recognition, closed with these words:

63:0.2 (711.2) “Man-mind has appeared on 606 of Satania, and these parents of the new race shall be called Andon and Fonta. And all archangels pray that these creatures may speedily be endowed with the personal indwelling of the gift of the spirit of the Universal Father.”

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-63-first-human-family

Paper 64
The Evolutionary Races of Color

Excerpt: 64:0.1 (718.1) THIS is the story of the evolutionary races of Urantia from the days of Andon and Fonta, almost one million years ago, down through the times of the Planetary Prince to the end of the ice age.

64:0.2 (718.2) The human race is almost one million years old, and the first half of its story roughly corresponds to the pre-Planetary Prince days of Urantia. The latter half of the history of mankind begins at the time of the arrival of the Planetary Prince and the appearance of the six colored races and roughly corresponds to the period commonly regarded as the Old Stone Age.

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-64-evolutionary-races-color

Ludacris , ignorant , unintelligent bull feces !

1/31/2016 11:53:55 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,569)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
This is just childish and STUPID.

Books written by aliens from another planet? You're mentally ill and there is nothing you can do to prove otherwise. Rambling all kinds of bullshit and posting garbage from urintia just proves you're mentally ill. You're delusional.

1/31/2016 12:21:20 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

You are an arrogant egotistical dishonest atheist who is spiritually dead or close to it.

1/31/2016 12:24:54 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,569)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Religions have have always been plagued by the mentally ill. Deranged mental conditions are sources for revelation. The Urinetia is no different. On the surface just a bunch of stupid nonsense but at it's root is psychosis. Mental illness is and will always be the foundations of hyper-religiosity. Cure mental illness and religiosity will go away.

1/31/2016 1:18:45 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,910)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Wouldn't that be more accurate stated as"the mentally ill have have always been plagued by religions".

I suppose either way fits.

1/31/2016 2:23:48 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

You are really an arrogant idiot and you can't support your statement that the BBT as been "Tested at CERN."

1/31/2016 3:01:44 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,910)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Quote from kb2222:
You are really an arrogant idiot and you can't support your statement that the BBT as been "Tested at CERN."

Google is your friend, stop displaying stupidity.

1/31/2016 4:04:47 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Google is your friend, stop displaying stupidity.

1/31/2016 4:47:46 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,569)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Wouldn't that be more accurate stated as"the mentally ill have have always been plagued by religions".

I suppose either way fits.

True too. It's kind of like the chicken and the egg. They need each other.

1/31/2016 5:07:43 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Babbling. You are really an arrogant idiot and you can't support your statement that the BBT as been "Tested at CERN."

1/31/2016 5:34:51 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

jrbogie1949
Oxnard, CA
66, joined Mar. 2009

have you read about the testing at cern?

1/31/2016 5:56:29 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

jrbogie1949
Oxnard, CA
66, joined Mar. 2009

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/god-particle-why-the-higgs-boson-matters/

1/31/2016 6:32:17 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Particle physics experiments have nothing to do with explaining/testing or supporting the BBT.

[Edited 1/31/2016 6:32:38 PM ]

1/31/2016 8:09:35 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,910)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

There's that failure to grasp concepts that resides outside your little box of understanding. Your preconcepts prevent logic.

1/31/2016 8:22:02 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,569)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

2/1/2016 10:04:22 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,910)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Quote from Carl Sagan
I know of no recent books so riddled with logical and factual errors as the works of von Däniken.

I wonder where the would place ?

2/2/2016 10:07:01 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Question: "What is the God particle?"

Answer: The "God particle" is the nickname of a subatomic particle called the Higgs boson. In layman’s terms, different subatomic particles are responsible for giving matter different properties. One of the most mysterious and important properties is mass. Some particles, like protons and neutrons, have mass. Others, like photons, do not. The Higgs boson, or “God particle,” is believed to be the particle which gives mass to matter.
http://www.gotquestions.org/God-particle.html

And that is exactly what the UB says the mesotron does as well as provide atomic cohesion.

"42:8.3 (479.1) The charged protons and the uncharged neutrons of the nucleus of the atom are held together by the reciprocating function of the mesotron, a particle of matter 180 times as heavy as the electron. Without this arrangement the electric charge carried by the protons would be disruptive of the atomic nucleus.

Its amazing how you atheists will create and argue about trivial matters while apparently ignoring the content of the UB quote I posted on "Atomic Cohesion" below. Read that quote again. Does it really sound like to you atheists what is revealed is someone's imagination?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8. Atomic Cohesion

42:8.1 (478.5) While gravity is one of several factors concerned in holding together a tiny atomic energy system, there is also present in and among these basic physical units a powerful and unknown energy, the secret of their basic constitution and ultimate behavior, a force which remains to be discovered on Urantia. This universal influence permeates all the space embraced within this tiny energy organization.

42:8.2 (478.6) The interelectronic space of an atom is not empty. Throughout an atom this interelectronic space is activated by wavelike manifestations which are perfectly synchronized with electronic velocity and ultimatonic revolutions. This force is not wholly dominated by your recognized laws of positive and negative attraction; its behavior is therefore sometimes unpredictable. This unnamed influence seems to be a space-force reaction of the Unqualified Absolute.

42:8.3 (479.1) The charged protons and the uncharged neutrons of the nucleus of the atom are held together by the reciprocating function of the mesotron, a particle of matter 180 times as heavy as the electron. Without this arrangement the electric charge carried by the protons would be disruptive of the atomic nucleus.

42:8.4 (479.2) As atoms are constituted, neither electric nor gravitational forces could hold the nucleus together. The integrity of the nucleus is maintained by the reciprocal cohering function of the mesotron, which is able to hold charged and uncharged particles together because of superior force-mass power and by the further function of causing protons and neutrons constantly to change places. The mesotron causes the electric charge of the nuclear particles to be incessantly tossed back and forth between protons and neutrons. At one infinitesimal part of a second a given nuclear particle is a charged proton and the next an uncharged neutron. And these alternations of energy status are so unbelievably rapid that the electric charge is deprived of all opportunity to function as a disruptive influence. Thus does the mesotron function as an “energy-carrier” particle which mightily contributes to the nuclear stability of the atom.

42:8.5 (479.3) The presence and function of the mesotron also explains another atomic riddle. When atoms perform radioactively, they emit far more energy than would be expected. This excess of radiation is derived from the breaking up of the mesotron “energy carrier,” which thereby becomes a mere electron. The mesotronic disintegration is also accompanied by the emission of certain small uncharged particles.

42:8.6 (479.4) The mesotron explains certain cohesive properties of the atomic nucleus, but it does not account for the cohesion of proton to proton nor for the adhesion of neutron to neutron. The paradoxical and powerful force of atomic cohesive integrity is a form of energy as yet undiscovered on Urantia.

42:8.7 (479.5) These mesotrons are found abundantly in the space rays which so incessantly impinge upon your planet

2/2/2016 11:58:04 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,910)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Quoted from kb2222
Its amazing how you atheists will create and argue about trivial matters while apparently ignoring the content of the UB quote I posted on "Atomic Cohesion" below. Read that quote again. Does it really sound like to you atheists what is revealed is someone's imagination?

No dumbass it's obviously plagiarism of a sort ( the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent) probably from a 50s weekly reader.

2/2/2016 12:36:34 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

You really are mentally sick.

2/2/2016 12:53:02 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,910)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

I hope your understanding of psychiatry is better than your cosmology & physics knowledge. but I doubt you are proficient in either.

2/2/2016 1:02:54 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Why have you made yourself so debased?

2/2/2016 1:17:21 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,910)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

My life is based in reality, what is your life based on a cheap hybrid dime novel culled from the bible and sci fi books with a sprinkle of fascist eugenics.
It should be labeled" Not fit for consumption".

2/2/2016 1:35:27 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

You didn't answer my question?

2/2/2016 1:41:40 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,910)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

I'm not here to answer your questions. In fact you have no authority to question anything anywhere at any time.

2/2/2016 2:07:08 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Why have you made yourself so debased?

2/2/2016 2:16:59 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,910)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Why are you so stupid?

2/2/2016 2:27:25 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,951)
Fairmont, MN
60, joined Jun. 2014

All I can think is he really struggles, Dirt, after all these years makes me think that he has to be........ stupid.

2/2/2016 3:05:42 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,910)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

I can understand stupid but willfully stupid is something altogether different.
I really feel sorry for him

2/2/2016 3:23:08 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,951)
Fairmont, MN
60, joined Jun. 2014

Actually, I do too, it's pitiful.

2/3/2016 1:58:16 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,431)
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010
online now!

I can understand stupid but willfully stupid is something altogether different.
I really feel sorry for him

I agree! ..... I feel sorry for those who willfully succumb to stupidity.

Peace