Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals con

Asking a assortment of open ended inquiries is the #1 way to develop that emotional connection that we all lengthy for. best free dating site kentucky Please note, these differ from the accepted forms for on the net verification. We all fall into the trap of judging a person s character by their appearance. sites like eharmony But these queries can support you break via the initial awkwardness to uncover your excellent match.

listcrawler ads

They re now physically distant once more, with Megan back in Seattle and Ahmed in Saudi Arabia for work, but are counting down the days until Ahmed s visa is approved and he can join her. best free dating sites vancouver Do you want to find out what their morals and religious views are, or would you rather ask about their perform life balance? Either way, their answers can be big in telling you who they are. You cannot expect them to be completely committed to you, particularly in the initial stages. finding hookups without craigslist On line dating chat service is a virtual dating system permitting persons to meet on the web and create a social, terrific friendships and to supply individual data.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/9/2016 9:13:08 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,593)
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from olderthandirt20:
No it's not it's your stupid preconceived opinion, now you said it you answer it but it's a lie you brought up

You are a bald faced liar admit it or shut your damned shit hole .

Of course its a question.

Are you saying you are NOT an atheist who asserts that life is an accident and has no purpose and no destiny other than death the same as any other organism?

Go ahead and answer it and correct it as you wish.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/9/2016 9:25:43 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,628)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

It is your preconceived answer to a nonexistent question ie

Are you saying you are NOT an atheist who asserts that life is an accident and has no purpose and no destiny other than death the same as any other organism?

So my answer is no this is not an accurate statement

now if you want to play 20 questions, my turn

How many chromosomes do you think are present in human beings and how many does TUB say are present.

If that question is not answerable then what is the temperature on the surface of the sun according to the UB?

Pick either one to answer,your choice

2/9/2016 10:00:26 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

It is your preconceived answer to a nonexistent question ie

So my answer is no this is not an accurate statement

Well, what's inaccurate about it, older?

You are an atheist who asserts that life is an accident and has no purpose and no destiny other than death the same as any other organism, are you not?

[Edited 2/9/2016 10:02:23 PM ]

2/9/2016 10:03:04 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

How many chromosomes do you think are present in human beings and how many does TUB say are present.

If that question is not answerable then what is the temperature on the surface of the sun according to the UB?
answer either question it's your choice

No

[Edited 2/9/2016 10:04:01 PM ]

2/10/2016 8:42:42 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

answer either question it's your choice

No

23 pairs of chromosomes = 46 older. Plus the X or Y sex determiners and you have 48 trait determiners is what I understand. Happy now? What's the matter that you are squirming around so much to avoid answering my question as originally asked?

Why don't you rationally tell me why you think it is "smart" of you to believe you are a worthless organism without a purpose or destiny than to believe in a God that promises life after death for those who seek Him?

You are an atheist who asserts that life is an accident and has no purpose and no destiny other than death the same as any other organism, are you not?

[Edited 2/10/2016 8:43:22 AM ]

2/10/2016 9:28:51 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from kb2222:
23 pairs of chromosomes = 46 older. Plus the X or Y sex determiners and you have 48 trait determiners is what I understand. Happy now? What's the matter that you are squirming around so much to avoid answering my question as originally asked?

Why don't you rationally tell me why you think it is "smart" of you to believe you are a worthless organism without a purpose or destiny than to believe in a God that promises life after death for those who seek Him?

Are you dishonest because you are a tubby or were you just dishonest as a human being
sex is not a trait

This is your assertion which is unfounded and it also happens to be false, I reject your false assertion on multiple points.

Number 1 point rationally speaking ?him? has never promised me anything,in fact ?him? has never said or done anything to make his presence known to me ever in my 69 years of existence.
Number 2 point As a humanistic naturalist ( not atheist ) I believe all life has intrinsic value.
Number 3 I do not think my life as without purpose, that is what you think.

2/10/2016 10:20:53 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Number 1 point rationally speaking ?him? has never promised me anything,in fact ?him? has never said or done anything to make his presence known to me ever in my 69 years of existence.
Number 2 point As a humanistic naturalist ( not atheist ) I believe all life has intrinsic value.
Number 3 I do not think my life as without purpose, that is what you think.

Well, my apologies I thought you were an atheist. Why don't you identify yourself on your profile as a "humanistic naturalist" if that's what you are? And since you have no religious/spiritual beliefs why are you on this religion forum? In any case, since you are a humanistic naturalist would you kindly explain how you believe conscious life is solely a natural process?

2/11/2016 7:17:42 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from kb2222:
Well, my apologies I thought you were an atheist. Why don't you identify yourself on your profile as a "humanistic naturalist" if that's what you are? And since you have no religious/spiritual beliefs why are you on this religion forum? In any case, since you are a humanistic naturalist would you kindly explain how you believe conscious life is solely a natural process?

Well I accept your apology in the spirit it was offered.

As for why I don't have it on my profile page,I think for the same reason you do not have TUBby on your's ( it's not listed in the options ).

I'm not sure why you would ASSume I have no spiritual/religious beliefs other than you were looking for another fight that you so dearly love to get involved with.

Now as for me trying to explain to you my views that would be pointless we would wind up having the nearly same discussion that you have had with asanb, since you fail to understand his answers you would fare no better with my own.

You seem predisposed to asking questions without listening to any answer that does not agree with you point of view. All of which only leads to confusion on your part and is mildly to extremely irritating to the people you are addressing.

All total it's an exercise in futility and nonproductive.

2/12/2016 3:25:08 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
Yes, the rulers of the universe including the celestial beings who gave us the Urantia Book DO NOT ORDER man to do anything.

Anyone who writes crazy shit like this has no ability for rationality. They're batshit. When someone says they're reading a book written on another planet they're clinically mentally ill.

2/12/2016 8:46:53 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from kb2222:
Question: "What is the God particle?"

Answer: The "God particle" is the nickname of a subatomic particle called the Higgs boson. In layman’s terms, different subatomic particles are responsible for giving matter different properties. One of the most mysterious and important properties is mass. Some particles, like protons and neutrons, have mass. Others, like photons, do not. The Higgs boson, or “God particle,” is believed to be the particle which gives mass to matter.
http://www.gotquestions.org/God-particle.html

And that is exactly what the UB (published in 1955) says the mesotron does as well as provide atomic cohesion.

"42:8.3 (479.1) The charged protons and the uncharged neutrons of the nucleus of the atom are held together by the reciprocating function of the mesotron, a particle of matter 180 times as heavy as the electron. Without this arrangement the electric charge carried by the protons would be disruptive of the atomic nucleus.

Its amazing how you atheists will create and argue about trivial matters while apparently ignoring the content of the UB quote I posted on "Atomic Cohesion" below. Read that quote again. Does it really sound like to you atheists what is revealed is someone's imagination?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8. Atomic Cohesion

42:8.1 (478.5) While gravity is one of several factors concerned in holding together a tiny atomic energy system, there is also present in and among these basic physical units a powerful and unknown energy, the secret of their basic constitution and ultimate behavior, a force which remains to be discovered on Urantia. This universal influence permeates all the space embraced within this tiny energy organization.

42:8.2 (478.6) The interelectronic space of an atom is not empty. Throughout an atom this interelectronic space is activated by wavelike manifestations which are perfectly synchronized with electronic velocity and ultimatonic revolutions. This force is not wholly dominated by your recognized laws of positive and negative attraction; its behavior is therefore sometimes unpredictable. This unnamed influence seems to be a space-force reaction of the Unqualified Absolute.

42:8.3 (479.1) The charged protons and the uncharged neutrons of the nucleus of the atom are held together by the reciprocating function of the mesotron, a particle of matter 180 times as heavy as the electron. Without this arrangement the electric charge carried by the protons would be disruptive of the atomic nucleus.

42:8.4 (479.2) As atoms are constituted, neither electric nor gravitational forces could hold the nucleus together. The integrity of the nucleus is maintained by the reciprocal cohering function of the mesotron, which is able to hold charged and uncharged particles together because of superior force-mass power and by the further function of causing protons and neutrons constantly to change places. The mesotron causes the electric charge of the nuclear particles to be incessantly tossed back and forth between protons and neutrons. At one infinitesimal part of a second a given nuclear particle is a charged proton and the next an uncharged neutron. And these alternations of energy status are so unbelievably rapid that the electric charge is deprived of all opportunity to function as a disruptive influence. Thus does the mesotron function as an “energy-carrier” particle which mightily contributes to the nuclear stability of the atom.

42:8.5 (479.3) The presence and function of the mesotron also explains another atomic riddle. When atoms perform radioactively, they emit far more energy than would be expected. This excess of radiation is derived from the breaking up of the mesotron “energy carrier,” which thereby becomes a mere electron. The mesotronic disintegration is also accompanied by the emission of certain small uncharged particles.

42:8.6 (479.4) The mesotron explains certain cohesive properties of the atomic nucleus, but it does not account for the cohesion of proton to proton nor for the adhesion of neutron to neutron. The paradoxical and powerful force of atomic cohesive integrity is a form of energy as yet undiscovered on Urantia.

42:8.7 (479.5) These mesotrons are found abundantly in the space rays which so incessantly impinge upon your planet

2/12/2016 11:53:01 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

mesotron
[mez-uh-tron, mes-, mee-zuh-, -suh-]
Spell Syllables
Word Origin
noun, Physics.
(no longer in technical use) meson.
Origin of mesotron Expand
1935-19401935-40; meso- + (elec)tron
Related forms Expand
mesotronic, adjective
Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2016.
Cite This Source
British Dictionary definitions for mesotron Expand
mesotron
/'m?s??tr?n/
noun
a former name for meson
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition
© William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Cite This Source

2/12/2016 12:56:29 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Well, olderthandirt20, you looked up mesotron in a dictionary but what's your point?

The UB quotes says:

"The charged protons and the uncharged neutrons of the nucleus of the atom are held together by the reciprocating function of the mesotron, a particle of matter 180 times as heavy as the electron. Without this arrangement the electric charge carried by the protons would be disruptive of the atomic nucleus."

Are you claiming this is not so? If so, support your claim.

2/12/2016 1:05:03 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

No I'm laughing at your parrot posting as if you think it has any meaning.
It was outdated in 1955 when published and was no great revelation then and now considered archaic.

2/12/2016 1:17:45 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

What was outdated in 1955?

2/12/2016 1:22:36 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,067)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

In 1955 racism was pretty much outdated up North but still popular down South. Nowadays racism is pretty much considered outdated everywhere. History has passed the racist Urantia Book by.

2/12/2016 1:27:58 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from ludlowlowell:
In 1955 racism was pretty much outdated up North but still popular down South. Nowadays racism is pretty much considered outdated everywhere. History has passed the racist Urantia Book by.

You are like a snake in the grass.

Ludlow, do you actually believe God/Jesus would order man to kill people for these reasons?

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
Kill Witches (Exodus 22:17 NAB)
Kill Homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
Kill Fortunetellers (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
Death for Hitting Dad (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
Death for Cursing Parents (Proverbs 20:20 NAB, Leviticus 20:9 NLT)
Death for Adultery (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
Death for Fornication (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)
Death to Followers of Other Religions (Exodus 22:19 NAB)
Kill Nonbelievers (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Kill False Prophets (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)
Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God (Deuteronomy 13:13-18 NLT)
Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)
Kill Followers of Other Religions. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB, Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)
Death for Blasphemy (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)
Kill False Prophets (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT, Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)
Infidels and Gays Should Die (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)
Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)
Kill People for Working on the Sabbath (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)
Kill Sons of Sinners (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

2/12/2016 2:20:16 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,659)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from ludlowlowell:
that Urantiaism is a pantheistic pagan religion.

...and as useless and stupid as all the other religions known to mankind.

2/12/2016 5:57:10 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Duchessa, belief in God may be stupid and useless to you but that makes you a worthless organism with no purpose or destiny other than the grave. God doesn't have to be instantaneously creative to be creative. There is nothing to show/prove that evolutionary progress from lower to higher life forms is not and can't be, part of God's divine plan. Especially, when God/Jesus' Supreme Commandment to man was/is "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. Matthew 5:48 Right?

When Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" John 14:6 He was teaching Sonship with God. The progressive faith-realization of man's Sonship with God is the way, the truth, and the life to Godlikeness/consciousness.

Scoff if you will, but you are a fool to do so.

2/12/2016 7:41:04 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

The amount of energy worshiping and defending imaginary beings that can only be known through hallucinations, delusions and psychosis is a pure useless waste. What's left over is a deranged and ignorant mind. Look at kb2222, Lud, etc..

2/12/2016 7:45:22 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Aphro, its clear from your posts that's its you that has a "deranged and ignorant mind".

2/12/2016 8:02:01 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from aphrodisianus:
The amount of energy worshiping and defending imaginary beings that can only be known through hallucinations, delusions and psychosis is a pure useless waste. What's left over is a deranged and ignorant mind. Look at kb2222, Lud, etc..

You forgot to mention the amount of money....Right now, Mexico is welcoming the # 1 clown of the Catholic Religion...Pope Bergoglio (Francis). Yes, Mexico...a country that is battling drug-trafficking ...a country that yesterday faced a riot in one of its penitentiary and where 50 people were killed and 12 were injured....a country that "exports" its nationals because it doesn't have enough jobs.
The estimated budget to welcome, celebrate and protect the Pope is about 400 million dollars.

2/13/2016 10:16:16 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Speaking of ignorance;

2/14/2016 5:46:52 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from duchessa:
You forgot to mention the amount of money....Right now, Mexico is welcoming the # 1 clown of the Catholic Religion...Pope Bergoglio (Francis). Yes, Mexico...a country that is battling drug-trafficking ...a country that yesterday faced a riot in one of its penitentiary and where 50 people were killed and 12 were injured....a country that "exports" its nationals because it doesn't have enough jobs.
The estimated budget to welcome, celebrate and protect the Pope is about 400 million dollars.

It's disgusting and shows the immorality of religious beliefs whose only concern is to promote itself. It shows how stupid people are that support it.

2/14/2016 6:52:56 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from aphrodisianus:
It's disgusting and shows the immorality of religious beliefs whose only concern is to promote itself. It shows how stupid people are that support it.

Only to protect Bergoglio is costing Mexico 200+ millions...a guy I saw playing soccer at the beach and that's as simple and humble as you can imagine...but he believes in God and that makes him the # 1 idiot.

2/14/2016 7:50:26 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,509)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Urantia

Funniest chit I have heard to date.

2/14/2016 9:41:50 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013