Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup sites without payment

Some think they have to have to have ones as higher as a castle s walls, only letting in a choose couple of. lesbian dating orlando Stories integration is rolling out starting today to Facebook Dating. Nervous to come off as as well forward, Kari sent a wink to Chris in the fall of 2010. usasexguide philadelphia You now have the flexibility to schedule and reschedule your RESEA appointment, but you ought to attend your appointment prior to your RESEA eligibility deadline.

megapersonals ads

Starting aninteresting conversationon a initially date can be quite daunting, specifically if you happen to be not significant on small talk. sacramento personal ads Research have identified that we have layers of information we can share about a particular conversational subject. Nevertheless, take most of what you study with a grain of salt, because the people we are on the internet are usually vastly distinctive to who we are in individual. russian dating site pictures fail I most likely would be in a position to come up with a improved profile if I definitely attempted, but now I was just attempting to convey the point that you need to consider giving examples for most of the issues you write.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/13/2016 10:45:34 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,106)
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

From people like you.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/13/2016 5:40:14 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
I gave you a link to purview the content of the Urantia Book and the authors are all non-humans and named on each of the 196 Papers comprising the book. {blather}

1/13/2016 5:53:15 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,593)
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

If you choose not to purview the book and remain ignorant, ask stupid questions, and remain a mocking atheist that's your own arrogant self-destructive fault.

1/13/2016 7:44:16 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

1/13/2016 8:15:35 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

1/13/2016 8:35:46 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Do the voices in my head bother you.

1/13/2016 10:39:55 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

1/14/2016 5:47:42 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,520)
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010
online now!

Quote from kb2222:
That's right. If you choose not to purview the book and remain ignorant, ask stupid questions, and remain a mocking atheist until death overtakes you that's your own arrogant self-destructive fault.

Its up to you to save yourself.

So if it is up to him to save himself ..... why do you keep trying to save him?

Peace

1/14/2016 9:43:37 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from sail_dancer:
So if it is up to him to save himself ..... why do you keep trying to save him?

Peace

Look, sail, this is a discussion forum and I oppose you egotistical atheists mocking contempt for God and all believers. Its not God's will that you reject Him and self-destruct but if that's what you want to do in this life so be it. God's not going to force or coerce you into believing in Him. If you have no desire for the things of God that's your choice. So go and enjoy your one life. Why waste it on a religion forum badgering believers?

As I have said: Given the fact that the existence of God who promises life after death for those who seek Him cannot be either proved or disproved it is downright dumb self-destructive arrogance to reject, mock and demand proof as I see it unless of course one has absolutely no desire to live again. Have you such a permanent death wish, sail? If so, why?

1/14/2016 9:48:40 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

this is a discussion forum and I oppose you egotistical nutcases, refusing to discuss or even answer questions.

It works both ways.

1/14/2016 10:19:38 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Well go ahead and answer my questions.

1/14/2016 10:55:15 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,628)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from kb2222:

1/14/2016 11:08:00 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from kb2222:

Sorry, you have been pulling this bullshit for 20 pages now.

Ask a direct, no bullshit question.

1/14/2016 11:17:34 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Sorry, you have been pulling this bullshit for 20 pages now.

Ask a direct, no bullshit question.

I did. You are just so obviously full of bs you can't bring yourself to answer.

1/14/2016 11:33:57 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

LOLOL

Then ask the question, for the 10th time.

LOLOLOL

1/14/2016 11:56:15 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

I have asked it enough times and were it not for your obnoxious dishonest BS I would not have had to ask it more than once. You atheists are a sick self-destructive joke who can't bring yourself to honestly answer questions.

1/14/2016 12:04:21 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Sorry, you did not ask it in a proper format.
You asked it, preparing for a pre-conceived answer.

Just ask the damn question, nothing else, just the question.

Are you afraid of the answer.

1/14/2016 3:17:48 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from :
Sorry, you did not ask it in a proper format.
You asked it, preparing for a pre-conceived answer.

Just ask the damn question, nothing else, just the question.

Are you afraid of the answer.

Why do you ask stupid questions? Why in the world would I be afraid of your answers?

As I have said: Given the fact that the existence of God who promises life after death for those who seek Him cannot be either proved or disproved it is downright dumb self-destructive arrogance to reject, mock and demand proof as I see it unless of course one has absolutely no desire to live again.

Is this life the only life you desire to experience, Yasureoktoo? If so, why?

If not, why do you reject and mock the existence of a God who promises life after death to those who seek Him?

If you have no desire for the things of God why do you waste this one life badgering believers, Yasureoktoo??

1/14/2016 3:21:10 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

It is you who is badgering us.

Why is it so hard to ask a direct question, or give a direct answer.

What are you hiding.

1/14/2016 4:22:44 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

You are so corrupt you can't carry on a honest and sincere discussion and answer questions. You are utterly perverted. Good riddance.

1/14/2016 4:55:38 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Still making excuses I see.

You can't even be honest to yourself.

1/14/2016 6:04:22 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,038)
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

I just had to drop by to say hello

1/14/2016 6:11:01 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
Look, sail, this is a discussion forum and I oppose you egotistical atheists mocking contempt for God and all believers.
So this bothers you. Can you get your non-human friends to join in with you and post to my thread?

Its not God's will that you reject Him and self-destruct but if that's what you want to do in this life so be it.
Did God tell you this itself or did the aliens?

God's not going to force or coerce you into believing in Him.
Why isn't it a her? I think it's high time a goddess get elected to office for a change.

If you have no desire for the things of God that's your choice.
Of God what? God feces? What kind of diet is God on? Seems like it likes to eat and defecate bullshit. Perhaps it would nice to use it as fertilizer and see if anything grows from it.

As I have said: Given the fact that the existence of God who promises life after death....
A life after death is a life in death. Your cult of death worship is not very appealing to rational people who know better.

Have you such a permanent death wish, sail? If so, why?
Good question. Why do you worship a permanent death as a better life? Can you get one of your non-humans to join the forums. I think that would be lots of fun.

1/14/2016 6:12:42 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,038)
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

It's also a noun, a low to the ground, dangerous ,ferocious, and tenacious mammal who will MESS you up.

1/14/2016 10:08:09 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,645)
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.
Swami Vivekananda

It is not the end of the physical body that should worry us. Rather, our concern must be to live while we're alive - to release our inner selves from the spiritual death that comes with living behind a facade designed to conform to external definitions of who and what we are.
Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

I think a spiritual journey is not so much a journey of discovery. It's a journey of recovery. It's a journey of uncovering your own inner nature. It's already there.
Billy Corgan

1/18/2016 9:40:46 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

So did kb2222 go visit the other planet where they wrote the Urantia?

Yeah, U-rant-tia. Lot's of ranting.

1/23/2016 11:25:40 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Its not God's will that you atheists reject Him and self-destruct but if that's what you want to do in this life so be it. God's not going to force or coerce you into believing in Him. If you have no desire for the things of God that's your choice. So go and enjoy your one life. Why waste it on a religion forum badgering believers?

As I have said: Given the fact that the existence of God who promises life after death for those who seek Him cannot be either proved or disproved it is downright dumb self-destructive arrogance to reject, mock and demand proof as I see it unless of course one has absolutely no desire to live again which is what you atheists are clearly expressing.

In short, you atheists are clearly playing the fools hand.

1/23/2016 6:03:21 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,067)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

What KB says here makes a lot of sense. Since God might exist, maybe you atheists ought to try to learn to love Him, just as an insurance pilicy. Anybody here ever hear of Pascal's wager?

1/23/2016 9:17:24 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from kb2222:
Its not God's will that you atheists reject Him and self-destruct but if that's what you want to do in this life so be it. God's not going to force or coerce you into believing in Him. If you have no desire for the things of God that's your choice. So go and enjoy your one life. Why waste it on a religion forum badgering believers?

As I have said: Given the fact that the existence of God who promises life after death for those who seek Him cannot be either proved or disproved it is downright dumb self-destructive arrogance to reject, mock and demand proof as I see it unless of course one has absolutely no desire to live again which is what you atheists are clearly expressing.

In short, you atheists are clearly playing the fools hand.

The greater difficulty in the search for some sort of truth is to be lead down a dead end path. Unfortunately, Religions are built by well intentioned men to stimulate spiritual growth and precept morality. But, because they are man made institutions they succeed at neither goal. Spiritual revelation is found within the self, not from books or churches, and the moral lessons are vastly susceptible to misleading interpretations.

If one were choosing a guide for a journey, and the choice is between a guide book and a living guide, what's the obvious best choice? Someone who has been there themselves who will show you the way.
Why would anyone depend upon a man made institution or a book for spiritual guidance when there are living teachers available?

The promise of life after death based upon belief or faith is the greatest deception. Finding and keeping a connection with the inner power isn't a matter of magical transformation at the moment of death, it's a transcendental experience to be had while living. Empty promises of salvation hinder the seeker rather than help, because he or she wastes their life in expectation of an event that never happens because they never bother to develop a real inner connection through meditation.

Tranformational and transcendental experiences are more a matter of intention and devotion than they are of theological wrangling or intellectual study of scripture.

Urantia is no exception to the rule that life and spirituality are gifts of the living to the living.

1/24/2016 9:11:43 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from asanb:
The greater difficulty in the search for some sort of truth is to be lead down a dead end path. Unfortunately, Religions are built by well intentioned men to stimulate spiritual growth and precept morality. But, because they are man made institutions they succeed at neither goal. Spiritual revelation is found within the self, not from books or churches, and the moral lessons are vastly susceptible to misleading interpretations.

If one were choosing a guide for a journey, and the choice is between a guide book and a living guide, what's the obvious best choice? Someone who has been there themselves who will show you the way.
Why would anyone depend upon a man made institution or a book for spiritual guidance when there are living teachers available?

The promise of life after death based upon belief or faith is the greatest deception. Finding and keeping a connection with the inner power isn't a matter of magical transformation at the moment of death, it's a transcendental experience to be had while living. Empty promises of salvation hinder the seeker rather than help, because he or she wastes their life in expectation of an event that never happens because they never bother to develop a real inner connection through meditation.

Tranformational and transcendental experiences are more a matter of intention and devotion than they are of theological wrangling or intellectual study of scripture.

Urantia is no exception to the rule that life and spirituality are gifts of the living to the living.

You haven't read the Urantia Book so you don't know what you are talking about. And you do not believe God is a personality. You believe God is a "impersonal it" a power or force that doesn't care what anyone thinks or does and if that is the goal you seek and what your gurus have taught you to believe they are as spiritually lost as you are.

1/24/2016 4:27:31 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
You haven't read the Urantia Book so you don't know what you are talking about.

Why does someone have to read fiction to know that it's fiction? I've read some and it's most definitely fiction and you yourself have said aliens wrote it. Just listening to you gives away the whole plot of the book.

And you do not believe God is a personality. You believe God is a "impersonal it" a power or force that doesn't care what anyone thinks or does and if that is the goal you seek and what your gurus have taught you to believe they are as spiritually lost as you are.
Similar to what Deists believe. Your stupid ignorance only sees your personal nonsense delusions are the only valid delusions. God can be anything anyone wants it to be. Thousands have been invented and your is no different. People will invent more when they're tired of the old ones. That's how mythology evolves.

1/24/2016 6:12:06 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from aphrodisianus:
Similar to what Deists believe. Your stupid ignorance only sees your personal nonsense delusions are the only valid delusions. God can be anything anyone wants it to be. Thousands have been invented and your is no different. People will invent more when they're tired of the old ones. That's how mythology evolves.

You are nothing but a arrogant condescending nutcase.

1/24/2016 6:54:05 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from kb2222:
You haven't read the Urantia Book so you don't know what you are talking about. And you do not believe God is a personality. You believe God is a "impersonal it" a power or force that doesn't care what anyone thinks or does and if that is the goal you seek and what your gurus have taught you to believe they are as spiritually lost as you are.

Have you ever made a sincere attempt to do meditation? It's an experience that has nothing to do with "Belief". It's real, here and now.

1/25/2016 6:56:56 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from asanb:
Have you ever made a sincere attempt to do meditation? It's an experience that has nothing to do with "Belief". It's real, here and now.

A mentally disturbed person who hallucinates should be seeing a psychiatrist. When a deranged mind meditates it just gets worse. It's not really meditation anyway else they would have a healthy mind.

1/25/2016 9:38:25 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from asanb:

This isn't a response to what I said. Why is that? If you do not believe in God as a Divine Creator Personality concerned with the development of a noble character you have no relationship with God and while meditation can cause one to experience a higher (different) realm of consciousness it in and of itself leads nowhere. Fwiw, I have experienced an out of the body experience thus I know consciousness is not dependent on a corporal body but this has no real value if one does not realize and accept that life has purpose and a destiny and that destiny is oneness with God the Father, the divine creative loving personality behind all of creation.

1/25/2016 9:41:51 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,067)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

By all means, Asanb, keep nmeditating. Contrary to what Aphro says, nothing is healthier, unless we're missing work or our dental appointments over it, or other extremes. I am in the process of joining the lay division of the Carmelites (Third Order of Carmelites) and one of the requirements is that we spendvat least thirty minutes a day in meditaion or other mental prayer. If you will read the biographies of some of the saints you will see that most of them spent a lot of time in meditation.

1/25/2016 10:01:44 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from aphrodisianus:
A mentally disturbed person who hallucinates should be seeing a psychiatrist. When a deranged mind meditates it just gets worse. It's not really meditation anyway else they would have a healthy mind.

You have a mentally disturbed deranged mind to badger believers in God as you do when you have no proof that God doesn't exist and you can't explain how life could somehow spring forth from inanimate matter all by itself. Nor can you explain how according to the big bang theory (which was theorized in an attempt to explain why galaxies are moving away from each other) how all matter and energy in the entire and vast universe could have exploded {expanded) from an infinitesimally small and dense point 13.6 billion years ago.

If you refuse to believe that life has a divine purpose and destiny by design of a Creative God that's fine with me. Go ahead and believe you are a worthless organism but you just show how worthless you really are to arrogantly badger and call those who do believe mentally disturbed and deranged if they don't agree with your profound IGNORANCE.

1/25/2016 11:42:12 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from kb2222:
This isn't a response to what I said. Why is that? If you do not believe in God as a Divine Creator Personality concerned with the development of a noble character you have no relationship with God and while meditation can cause one to experience a higher (different) realm of consciousness it in and of itself leads nowhere. Fwiw, I have experienced an out of the body experience thus I know consciousness is not dependent on a corporal body but this has no real value if one does not realize and accept that life has purpose and a destiny and that destiny is oneness with God the Father, the divine creative loving personality behind all of creation.

I don't understand how it is that an experience of higher consciousness leads to "nowhere".
Experiences of higher consciousness lead to exactly where religions promise and fail.

1/25/2016 12:01:58 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from asanb:
I don't understand how it is that an experience of higher consciousness leads to "nowhere".

Well, then you need to re-read what I said. Let me ask you. What is your destination?

Experiences of higher consciousness lead to exactly where religions promise and fail.

Not true. Religion leads to spirituality and spirituality leads to the development of a noble character and eventually to oneness with God. Where does meditation withoutt a belief in God lead you?

[Edited 1/25/2016 12:02:19 PM ]

1/25/2016 12:21:05 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,836)
Red Bluff, CA
67, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from kb2222:
Not true. Religion leads to spirituality and spirituality leads to the development of a noble character and eventually to oneness with God. Where does meditation withoutt a belief in God lead you?

a noble character i'd argue. if meditation means clearing the mind of all thought I've never been able to do that. but three activities that I immerse myself into frequently have a 'ZEN' effect on my mind. chess, handball and sailing occupy my mind completely and keep my mind too busy to dwell on the negatives in my world leaving me with positive thoughts and behavior. I realize that you and others here use your faith in god to achieve a similar effect that that doesn't mean that yours is the only way of developing a noble character.

1/25/2016 12:31:37 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:
a noble character i'd argue. if meditation means clearing the mind of all thought I've never been able to do that. but three activities that I immerse myself into frequently have a 'ZEN' effect on my mind. chess, handball and sailing occupy my mind completely and keep my mind too busy to dwell on the negatives in my world leaving me with positive thoughts and behavior. I realize that you and others here use your faith in god to achieve a similar effect that that doesn't mean that yours is the only way of developing a noble character.

Fwiw, its the Spirit of God that dwells within you that leads to the development of a more noble character and universe ascension not chess, handball and sailing.

1/25/2016 12:47:23 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,836)
Red Bluff, CA
67, joined Mar. 2009

understand your thinking, kb. simply related my thinking.

1/25/2016 1:00:18 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from kb2222:

Religion is a substitute for spirituality for most people. It's the easier route because spirituality requires a transformation of the self and focus, and religion only requires belief and ceremony. It also makes promises that can't be kept.

Meditation leads to seeing and experiencing, after which "belief' is replaced with knowledge. The light inside that is found with the single eye Is the path, the Word, and the salvation.

1/25/2016 1:18:09 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:

Focused activities are akin to meditative states. It's very rare for people to experience a state of stilled mind, where we are not listening to our own chatter, reliving memories, or immersed in sensual input. When the mind is shut down it's like a radio, we finally get a chance to receive instead of transmit.

Religions use all kinds of moral precepts to "condition" people into a state of receptivity. They fail because there is nothing to occupy the mind with without the actual practice of contact with the light within, as experienced in meditation.
Conversely, the pleasure of immersion in the light at the center of self tames the mind and instills virtue as a matter of course, because the ego is tamed and nasty behaviors loose their appeal. Once you have experienced nectar, sludge doesn't taste good anymore.

It is man's fundamental nature to be virtuous and noble because of what we are in our essence. You don't need religion for that, you just need to be centered.

1/25/2016 1:20:11 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from asanb:
Religion is a substitute for spirituality for most people. It's the easier route because spirituality requires a transformation of the self and focus, and religion only requires belief and ceremony. It also makes promises that can't be kept.

Agreed, although I don't know what promises you are referring to. But that doesn't negate what I said.

Meditation leads to seeing and experiencing, after which "belief' is replaced with knowledge. The light inside that is found with the single eye Is the path, the Word, and the salvation.

So, where does meditation without a belief in God lead you?

1/25/2016 1:24:22 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

@ KB:

"
Well, then you need to re-read what I said. Let me ask you. What is your destination? "

The word Yoga Is translated as "union".

There are many forms of meditation taught in Yoga in the East. Mine is called Sant Mat.

1/25/2016 1:30:35 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from kb2222:
So, where does meditation without a belief in God lead you?

The true path of meditation leads to union with the Sat Purush, with or without "belief"

1/25/2016 1:33:20 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from asanb:
@ KB:

"
Well, then you need to re-read what I said. Let me ask you. What is your destination? "

The word Yoga Is translated as "union".

There are many forms of meditation taught in Yoga in the East. Mine is called Sant Mat.

Well, "virtuous" UNION with who/what asanb?

1/25/2016 1:34:58 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from asanb:
The true path of meditation leads to union with the Sat Purush, with or without "belief"

What is "Sat Purush"?

1/25/2016 1:40:32 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

I really, really wish that you Christians would at least bother to study even the basics of Eastern religions. The Hindus and Sikhs have marvelous theologies and truly beautiful concepts of the universe and our relationship with it.
Basking in ignorance because Jesus is the only truth you know isn't an excuse.

1/25/2016 1:45:07 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

"Sach Khand or the Realm of Truth is the seat of the Formless One. Here He creates all creations, rejoicing in creating. Here are many regions, heavenly systems and universes, To count which were to count the countless, Here, out of the Formless, The heavenly plateau and all else come into form, All destined to move according to His Will. He who is blessed with this vision, rejoices in its contemplation. But, oh Nanak, such is its beauty that to try to describe it is to attempt the impossible3.

Jap Ji, Stanza 37

The Ruler of Sach Khand is known as Sat Purush, the True Being, in the Eastern terminology. The esoteric scriptures state that this Master of Love radiates a light that is equal to the light of billions of suns, although even this is still a scanty description of Him, for He is far beyond the expressiveness of human speech or reason in order to describe Him.

The Sat Purush (the highest revelation of God) steers and controls the creation and the dissolution of the entire cosmic systems of universes below Him, but His own realm is not affected by any such changes. At last, this True Being gains His power from the Supreme Lord of all being, among the Adepts of Mysticism known as Anami Purush, the Nameless One."

http://www.beezone.com/kirpalsingh/lastpartofthejourney.html

1/25/2016 1:55:53 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Well, asanb, if Sat Purush is "the highest revelation of God" concerned with virtue why don't you believe in God as a personality since only a personality would be concerned with virtue?

1/25/2016 6:48:32 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from kb2222:
Well, asanb, if Sat Purush is "the highest revelation of God" concerned with virtue why don't you believe in God as a personality since only a personality would be concerned with virtue?

This is not a logical conclusion.

1/25/2016 7:04:04 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from asanb:
This is not a logical conclusion.

Sure it is. How isn't it?

1/25/2016 8:32:36 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:

There is a mental disorder where one feels more than one personality within themselves. It used to be called multiple personality disorder but didn't quite cover the voices in the head, intrusive thoughts and so was renamed dissociative disorder. The disorder may present itself as an outside agency manipulating their thoughts. So you may feel like a ghost or being is communicating with you from beyond. Other times its an auditory hallucination.

1/25/2016 11:52:25 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from kb2222:

Assumes that Virtue exists because of a precept of some God/Father/King "personality", when truly it is a result of practical experience. Those who experience inner truth find the worldly pleasures tainted and tasteless. a distraction from the path.

True faith is the result of seeing within. (apara vidya, the knowledge of the beyond) You think that faith is something one embraces as a prerequisite to spiritual experience, belief, intellectual grasp of theology, bookish knowledge. True faith is the RESULT of experience. Seeing within.
No matter what you fill your head with, remembering the writings of any or all of the holy books or other man made fantasies about "god", Jesus, Mohamed, or other saints of the past - ain't nothin like the real thing.
And it's so simple, no guide books required:
close your eyes and look into the darkness until it becomes light.
Listen in the silence until you hear the sound.
It's within EVERYONE, and it is totally divorced from mental constructs of "belief", "Scripture", and RELIGION.

1/26/2016 9:20:52 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Asanb, that does not answer my question.

1/26/2016 11:31:21 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Only because you fail to comprehend the concept. Your preconceived notion prevents you from understanding.

1/26/2016 11:42:12 AM Urantia Book of Jokes  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from olderthandirt20:
Only because you fail to comprehend the concept. Your preconceived notion prevents you from understanding.

His response doesn't answer my question. You just can't stop being an arrogant condescending nutcase, can you?

1/26/2016 12:04:04 PM Urantia Book of Jokes  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Funny that I understand him but you don't

[Edited 1/26/2016 12:05:06 PM ]