Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

good hookup apps

Support local journalism by subscribing to your Blank Slate Media community newspaper for just $35 a year. dating in laramie wyoming Anything can be returned or exchanged. Individuals aged 45+ are the most likely to be targeted. justforhookups nude This is an opinion website that delivers data of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as assistance.

liatcrawlers

For now at least, Facebook Dating is no cost and does not have ads, either. hermaphrodite dating site Our mission at Mingle2 is helping persons connect. Reciprocity. adult search naperville On the second meeting with her man, she invited him more than to her residence with the conditions that he would leave as quickly as it got dark.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/22/2016 1:20:46 PM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from nyythawk:
Personally, I don't think this THREAD makes any sense...

1. "Most single mothers...?" "MOST?" Most single mothers?... and you get that stat from where? Pulling a statement out your a** isn't valid.

2. Just because they aren't married doesn't mean father isn't in the child's life. True, there are a lot of deadbeat dads... but not all unmarried father's are M.I.A..

4. Not having a father could be related to WHY some guy is a mama's boy, but its not definite nor automatic. A guy can be a moma's boy even if he HAD/HAS both parents.

And 4. That "sympathy for a man who goes back to his mom..." part... I don't know WTF that means.

I am not talking about the ones with the father in their life dumb a** . I don't know where you live but I never seen a guy that has 20 kids by 20 different women taking care of each every child he has . From where I live .
But I bet the boy who has his father in his life even tho he goes to his mama I bet he doesn't go to his mother as often as guy who don't have his father in his life . That just common sense

I hate people like you sometimes coming at me with no common sense

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/22/2016 1:21:37 PM Does this make any sense ?  
Blendno27s
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,024)
Blackwood, NJ
90, joined Apr. 2015

black lives matter

1/22/2016 4:04:43 PM Does this make any sense ?  
nyythawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,216)
Denver, CO
53, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from digital_knight:
I am not talking about the ones with the father in their life dumb a** . I don't know where you live but I never seen a guy that has 20 kids by 20 different women taking care of each every child he has . From where I live .
But I bet the boy who has his father in his life even tho he goes to his mama I bet he doesn't go to his mother as often as guy who don't have his father in his life . That just common sense

I hate people like you sometimes coming at me with no common sense

Hate me all you want... YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE THIS IGNORANT-ASS WHINEY THREAD.

Ignorant because YOU said "MOST SINGLE MOTHERS..." which is just something you pulled out your ass. Just because a mother is single doesn't mean the father isn't in the child's life. In fact, stats by the AMA state marriage is on the decline in the US. A lot of father's ARE there. They just aren't a husband.

Talk about common sense you ignorant f**k.

Next time, when you make ignorant statements if you merely put "I think" in front of whatever dumb statement you pull out your ass, it'll be valid. As in "I think most women blah blah blah." Otherwise, you're just dumb.

Your turn stupid.

1/22/2016 9:36:59 PM Does this make any sense ?  

amron1926
Washington, DC
52, joined Jun. 2014

I think most people are confused about what a Mama's boy is.

A Mama's boy is a man that lives for his mother, not necessarily a man that lives with his mother.

1/22/2016 10:27:44 PM Does this make any sense ?  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
52, joined Mar. 2014

You can still be a mamma's boy and not live with here. It is more of how a person acts than where they live at.

Lots of people live with a parent in order to take care of them. My Dad may have to move in with me. He is legally blind and 82. If he had a bigger place I might would move in with him.

1/23/2016 3:41:40 AM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from nyythawk:
Hate me all you want... YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE THIS IGNORANT-ASS WHINEY THREAD.

Ignorant because YOU said "MOST SINGLE MOTHERS..." which is just something you pulled out your ass. Just because a mother is single doesn't mean the father isn't in the child's life. In fact, stats by the AMA state marriage is on the decline in the US. A lot of father's ARE there. They just aren't a husband.

Talk about common sense you ignorant f**k.

Next time, when you make ignorant statements if you merely put "I think" in front of whatever dumb statement you pull out your ass, it'll be valid. As in "I think most women blah blah blah." Otherwise, you're just dumb.

Your turn stupid.

I didnt pull nothing out my a** cause I hear and read about women claiming fathers not in their kids life all the damn time.

1/23/2016 3:46:15 AM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Hear also the boys don't have any male role models as well. I have heard that a lot . If you don't believe me that is fine .

1/23/2016 6:40:37 AM Does this make any sense ?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,512)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

No, OP

None of it makes sense.

Black man, 43, no kids, Grand Rapids

FAIL

1/23/2016 9:28:25 AM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

by Dawn

Updated
June 1, 2015

1449 0

Single Mother Statistics

Once largely limited to poor women and minorities, single motherhood is now becoming the new “norm”.

This prevalence is due in part to the growing trend of children born outside marriage — a societal trend that was virtually unheard of decades ago.

About 4 out 10 children were born to unwed mothers.1 Nearly two-thirds are born to mothers under the age of 30.2

Of all single-parent families in the U.S., single mothers make up the majority.

According to U.S. Census Bureau,3 out of about 12 million single parent families in 2014, more than 80% were headed by single mothers.

I guess Dawn is ignorant too huh ?!

This has been going on since the 70's I think . Because women were getting pregnant on purpose in order to get housing and some income from the government . From what I was told because i just a child in the 70's it was easier to get all those things from the government back then . It's better then getting a job from what I was told .

1/23/2016 10:44:01 AM Does this make any sense ?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

What else did your mother tell you about what she was doing in the 70s?

1/23/2016 11:23:58 AM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Where did i say my mother did that? If you can answer that I will tell you .

1/23/2016 12:07:23 PM Does this make any sense ?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Quote from digital_knight:
by Dawn

Updated
June 1, 2015

1449 0

Single Mother Statistics

Once largely limited to poor women and minorities, single motherhood is now becoming the new “norm”.

This prevalence is due in part to the growing trend of children born outside marriage — a societal trend that was virtually unheard of decades ago.

About 4 out 10 children were born to unwed mothers.1 Nearly two-thirds are born to mothers under the age of 30.2

Of all single-parent families in the U.S., single mothers make up the majority.

According to U.S. Census Bureau,3 out of about 12 million single parent families in 2014, more than 80% were headed by single mothers.

I guess Dawn is ignorant too huh ?!

This has been going on since the 70's I think . Because women were getting pregnant on purpose in order to get housing and some income from the government . From what I was told because i just a child in the 70's it was easier to get all those things from the government back then . It's better then getting a job from what I was told .

Right there., dear. In your own words.

1/23/2016 1:50:17 PM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Let me be clear I mention because I was a child I couldn't get any other info besides what my mother was telling me of that time in the 70's. I didnt say she was on welfare .

[Edited 1/23/2016 1:52:55 PM ]

1/23/2016 2:24:11 PM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

I am sorry I wasn't very clear at first but I had to mention that because it's obvious some people dont use common sense in here.

1/23/2016 7:03:02 PM Does this make any sense ?  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
52, joined Mar. 2014

It sounds to me op that you are mad at single mothers. Not sure why. If anything you ought to be mad at the men who walk out on their responsibility as a father.

Even if the mother and father are not together there is this thing called co parenting. You know visitation rights, child support, etc.?

The way I view it any person whether it be a single father or mother raising a child I admire that. It takes a lot of work to raise a child. But then you would not know that would you since you have no children.

As for government aide. If one were to weigh the cost of raising a child in comparison of what you receive in aid then there would be a big deficit. It takes a lot more to raise a child than any goverment aide you receive.

By the way why are these children getting the help? Child support not being paid by the other parent. Go figure.

So stop the whinnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiing please until you have a clue what you are talking about. The Dh posters would appreciate it very much if you did.

Now granted, there are some women that have a child to get financial aide. But there are very few women that do that. I know you don't realize since you don't have the ability to raise a child, but it is a lot of work to carry, deliver and care for a baby.

I would rather work at a real job since it takes less energy than have a baby just to receive money and have a lot of work to care for child.

1/23/2016 7:50:49 PM Does this make any sense ?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Just because I post this thread doesn't mean I am mad . I clearly ask why women dont get along with a mama's boy? When in fact there are many women out here that could be raising a mama's boy . Everything else I said I just defended myself because people wanted to argue with me about this .

I starting to think women really dont go in their so called (women group talk) and talk about how they are raising their kids and how their kids turn out . Seems like women go in there to talk about how their ex or their b/f is treating them . Because if they did talk about the mama's boy they may not talk so badly about them as they do now .

1/25/2016 7:24:03 PM Does this make any sense ?  

mountain901
Pueblo, CO
44, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
But that's not a mother having his sons back. That's a mother setting her son up for FAILURE! And most single mothers don't give a sh¡t enough to teach them any better.

She FAILED at making good choices for herself so she ends up a single mom. Now she wants to drag his a** down with her so he'll ALWAYS end up right back with her, MISERABLE!

Thank You; point proven!