Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites near me

Jay sent me a extended pagro text of how his feelings and efforts aren t reciprocated and blocked me everywhere. dating davis ca So at this point, I have had one coffee, and he s had six appetizers and a coffee. He was traveling madly, I was busy with several deadlines, and it was a beautiful way to connect and test the vibe. mexican dating sites apps Young women, the fellow you are dating may turn out to be your husband, but far more likely, he will not.

bi male hookup app

For same sex connections or friendships, either particular person has to make a move within 24 hours ahead of that connection is gone, though you can get a 24 hour extension. hermaphrodite singles so we invite you to be a element of our neighborhood. io was written to help the a lot smaller sized Bay Location rationality neighborhood, which had the time had over one hundred folks but not also numerous far more than t A lot of us do not like to spend substantially money at all. cityxguide oklahoma When the sun set, the man did not leave and as an alternative snuck about to finish a bottle of alcohol that was in his backpack.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/10/2016 5:18:49 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

prophetic774
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,368)
Winter Haven, FL
66, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from Equalizer21:
Rev 5:6
And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Here we have horns and eyes as spirits of God. This text identifies it as God's spirit.

All the other text say, spirits of angels.

Spirits of demons.

Spirits of just men.

So you have to look at the text.

Holy spirit is sanctified (set apart/different) than Sirius of angels,demons and men.

However, the seven spirits of God or holy spirit is also called the **SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD** in Revelation 3:1 and Revelation 4:5 and they are called **SEVEN SPIRITS** rather than one spirit as part of a supposed Divine Trinity.

Revelation 3:1 Jesus says, "These are the words of Him **WHO HOLDS** the seven spirits of God!"

Revelation 4:5: **BEFORE THE THRONE**{See Rev 1:4}, **SEVEN LAMPS** were blazing. These are the seven spirits of God!

John 16:12-15: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.. But when he, the spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth He will **NOT SPEAK ON HIS OWN**, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to Me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you. All that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said the spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you. {The holy spirit inspired people to write all the inspired words of God in the New Covenant!!}

If the 7 spirits of God or holy spirit are one third of a Divine Trinity; then they would be equal to Jesus and His Father and would therefore have their own throne and would be worshiped as Jesus and the Father. And yet there is also not one verse in God's Word showing someone worshipping the holy spirit or the seven spirits who stand **BEFORE THE FATHER'S THRONE**!!

It is very interesting to note that there will only be **TWO** thrones for Jesus and His Father in the eternal heavenly New Jerusalem: Revelation 22:3: **THE THRONE OF GOD AND OF THE LAMB**will be in the City!!! {The New Jerusalem} Why doesn't the holy spirit or the seven spirits have a **THRONE**??? Why will there only be **TWO THRONES** in the eternal heavenly New Jerusalem???

Revelation 3:21,22: Jesus says, "To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with Me on **MY THRONE**, just as I overcame and sat down with the Father on **HIS THRONE**! He who has an ear, let him hear what the **SPIRIT** says to the churches!!!"

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/10/2016 7:09:54 PM Who are you? | Page 3  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,829)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Which spirit of the seven spirits are we endued with power from on high, or is called the Holy spirit,or guides us into all truth?

2/10/2016 9:44:05 PM Who are you? | Page 3  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,829)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

PROPHETIC SAID.
All 7 spirits which stand before God's Throne may be David {Renamed Gabriel} Enoch {renamed Michael the Arch messenger} Noah, Abraham, Joseph, Isaiah and Daniel. Moses and Elijah are the two witnesses who also stand before God's throne.

I praise God for his word.

That's pretty good speculation. Is this why you consider yourself prophetic?

Well, I can see numerous ways here to show you some things that might help you. I will start with something simple.

Isiah 11

1. There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse,
And a Branch shall grow out of his roots.
2 The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him,
The Spirit of wisdom and understanding,
The Spirit of counsel and might,
The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.

1 spirit of Lord

2 spirit wisdom

3 spirit understanding

4 spirit of council

5 spirit might

6 spirit of knowledge

7 spirit of FEAR of lord.

Can you provide scripture for your assesment, of these 7 men.

2/10/2016 10:26:47 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
66, joined Feb. 2011

All 7 spirits which stand before God's Throne may be David {Renamed Gabriel} Enoch {renamed Michael the Arch messenger} Noah, Abraham, Joseph, Isaiah and Daniel. Moses and Elijah are the two witnesses who also stand before God's throne.

Just before the amazing vision of the End-Tines in Daniel 9:24-27 Daniel said in Daniel 9:21-23: "While I was still in prayer, Gabriel {Which means MAN of God} the **MAN** I had seen in the earlier vision, came to me in swift flight about the time of the evening sacrifice. He instructed me and said to me, 'Daniel, I have come to give you insight and understanding. As soon as you began to pray, an answer was given, which I have come to tell you, for you are highly esteemed. Therefore, consider the message and understand the vision!!'"

Note: Jesus is called the Son of David 17 times in the NT and the Root and Offspring of David in Rev 22:16. God also called David a **MAN** after my own heart. The Greek word for angel or witness is "angelos " and can be translated angel or messenger. John the Baptist is called an "angelos" and it was rightly translated "messenger" in Luke 7:27,28; instead of angel. The **MAN** Gabriel is wrongly called an angel in Luke 1:19 & 26 and should have been called a "messenger" since he is a **MAN** and not an angel according to Daniel 9:21 and Daniel 8:16.

Luke 6:26-33: In the sixth month, God sent the messenger {Not angel} Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of **DAVID**. The messenger {Not angel} went to her and said, "Greetings, you are highly favored The Lord is with you. Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. But the messenger {Not angel} said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God. You will be with Child and give birth to a Son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give Him the throne of his father **DAVID**, and He will rule over the house of Jacob forever; His kingdom will never end!!" Gabriel or David will also probably be the 7th **MESSENGER** {Not angel} who will sound the 7th and Last Trump just before the 2nd Coming of Jesus as per Rev 11:15; I Thess 4:16; I Cor 15;52; and Matthew 24:31.

2/10/2016 10:35:35 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

bigd9832
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,328)
Chicago, IL
64, joined Oct. 2007

However, the seven spirits of God or holy spirit is also called the **SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD** in Revelation 3:1 and Revelation 4:5 and they are called **SEVEN SPIRITS** rather than one spirit as part of a supposed Divine Trinity.

CLV Re 3:1 "And to the messenger of the ecclesia in Sardis write: Now this He is saying Who has the seven spirits of God and the seven stars: I am aware of your acts, that you have a name that you are living, and are dead.

The seven spirits of God are literal. They are seen under various figures, according to the connection. Before the throne they appear as torches of fire (4:5). On the Lambkin they are seen as seven horns and seven eyes (5:6). They are commissioned for the entire earth. The stars are limited to the ecclesias.
A. E. Knoch

This is typical of those who are trying to make the Scriptures fit into their own beliefs. The Holy Spirit isn't mentioned in this verse and to some it would be inconceivable that God might have 7 Spirits. Despite what the Scriptures tells us.

2/10/2016 11:07:20 PM Who are you? | Page 3  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,829)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Awwwww bigd strikes again. Two posts, ridiculing, mocking, putting down, YET doesn't offer one shred of help , instruction or enlightenment.

Sounds like the devil......more than a christian trying to help.

2/11/2016 6:30:42 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

isna_la_wica
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,282)
Brantford, ON
62, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
FJO, I'll clue you in. There is no Santa Claus. There is no Easter Bunny. There is no Tooth Fairy. And William S. Sadler wrote the Urantia Book.

2/11/2016 8:45:59 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
66, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from louie6332:

Christians are bound by Peter, upon whom Christ founded his Church, and who is his prime minister until his return, to observe the Ten Commandments. And it was he who made Sunday the Lord’s Day for Christians.
Louie

Ephesians 1:20-23: He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the **PRESENT AGE** but also in the one to come And God paced **ALL THINGS** under His feet and appointed Him to be the ***HEAD*** {not a pope} OVER EVERYTHING FOR THE CHURCH**, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills everything in every way!!

Ephesians 4:7; 11-16; But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.... It was **HE** {not the RC Church} who gives some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ, may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming. Instead, speaking the **TRUTH IN LOVE**, we will in all things grow up into Him who is the **HEAD**, **THAT IS CHRIST** {not a pope!} From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work!!

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and ***ON EARTH*** has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations.... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am **WITH YOU ALWAYS**, to the very end of the age!"

2/11/2016 9:22:35 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

followjesusonly
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,206)
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
FJO, I'll clue you in. There is no Santa Claus. There is no Easter Bunny. There is no Tooth Fairy. And William S. Sadler wrote the Urantia Book.

No matter when and no matter where, there are always weak minded rabble-rousing individuals such as yourself who are willing and ready to discredit, decry, crucify and defame the messenger. They did it to Jeremiah, they did it to Jesus, and you're doing it to Dr. Sadler. Human nature doesn't change much.

All the authors of The Urantia Book are given in the book and Dr. Sadler is not listed or mentioned at all.

"And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?" (John 10:20)

"And they cried out again, Crucify him." (Mar 15:13)

"So they took Jeremiah and put him into the cistern of Malkijah, the king's son, which was in the courtyard of the guard. They lowered Jeremiah by ropes into the cistern; it had no water in it, only mud, and Jeremiah sank down into the mud." (Jeremiah 38:6)

Prophet killers, down through the ages. And above, we have a man, ignorant of The Urantia Book and even more ignorant of Dr. Sadler, a man named Ludlow a prophet killer for our times, who Jesus says does not even love God because Ludlow refuses to obey God. And why this particular prophet killer who doesn't even love God according to Jesus is allowed here, I don't know. His churches are full of idols that they bow down in front of, they've forgotten the Sabbath day, to keep it holy, and they pray to Mary and a host of other dead people, to intervene for them with Jesus.

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them:"

The Second Commandment is no where to be found in Catholicism. They've abolished it. How could they have idols otherwise?

"Call no man your father upon the earth: "for one is your Father, which is in heaven." (Matthew 23:9)

Jesus: "Why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" (Luke 6:46)

"If a man love me, he will keep my words."(John 14:23)
"He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings." (John 14:24)

And the word which you have heard, is not mine; but the Father's who sent me." (John 14:24)

He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. (1 John 2:4)

Does anyone here besides me and Bigd realize what a monstrosity and abomination Ludlow's church is? They actually claim INFALLIBILITY. It's hard to admit your errors when you've painted yourself into an infallibility corner. And ludlow claims that the pope, who he blasphemously calls "The Holy Father," is standing in for Jesus and that the church is in fact, Jesus himself.

Here's a quote from ludlow:

"Jesus IS the Church, and the Church is Jesus.
Jesus=Church
Church=Jesus
Jesus=Church
Church=Jesus
Jesus=Church
Church=Jesus"

Is it any wonder that Ludlow refuses to obey the real Jesus when the church has replaced Jesus in ludlow's mind? The church has completely usurped God in Ludlow's mind. This is some serious indoctrination.

2/11/2016 9:24:42 PM Who are you? | Page 3  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,829)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from prophetic774:
Quote from louie6332:

Christians are bound by Peter, upon whom Christ founded his Church, and who is his prime minister until his return, to observe the Ten Commandments. And it was he who made Sunday the Lord’s Day for Christians.
Louie

Ephesians 1:20-23: He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the **PRESENT AGE** but also in the one to come And God paced **ALL THINGS** under His feet and appointed Him to be the ***HEAD*** {not a pope} OVER EVERYTHING FOR THE CHURCH**, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills everything in every way!!

Ephesians 4:7; 11-16; But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.... It was **HE** {not the RC Church} who gives some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ, may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming. Instead, speaking the **TRUTH IN LOVE**, we will in all things grow up into Him who is the **HEAD**, **THAT IS CHRIST** {not a pope!} From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work!!

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and ***ON EARTH*** has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations.... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am **WITH YOU ALWAYS**, to the very end of the age!"

2/11/2016 10:59:32 PM Who are you? | Page 3  
slowpoke7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,596)
Hendersonville, TN
76, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from followjesusonly:
All the authors of The Urantia Book are given in the book and Dr. Sadler is not listed or mentioned at all.

Well furch - anyone can make up names to put in a book so what kind of proof do you have that the list of names you speak of is indeed the real authors of the Urantia Book, especially when you have never personally met anyone on that list?

2/11/2016 11:05:02 PM Who are you? | Page 3  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,829)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from prophetic774:
Quote from louie6332:

Louie

2/11/2016 11:42:11 PM Who are you? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (232,733)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

A child of God.

2/12/2016 12:05:55 AM Who are you? | Page 3  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (33,036)
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

At the risk of being redundant, there is no Santa Claus, there is no Easter Bunny, there is no Tooth Fairy, and William Sadler wrote the Urantia Book.

2/12/2016 1:21:33 AM Who are you? | Page 3  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from slowpoke7:
Well furch - anyone can make up names to put in a book so what kind of proof do you have that the list of names you speak of is indeed the real authors of the Urantia Book, especially when you have never personally met anyone on that list?

I'd like to dally with you about this, Slow, but... Why don't you ask Ludlow who started this if he has any kind of proof that Dr. William S. Sadler wrote The Urantia Book. Let's go back to that first.

Did you see what he said, Slow? "and William Sadler wrote the Urantia Book."

He has no proof. It's an assertion with nothing but malevolence behind it. He has no idea. He's just throwing feces up against the wall to see if any of it sticks.

Slow, do you believe it when Ludlow makes his assertions, like "Jesus founded the Catholic church and he authorized the Catholic church to do whatever it wants to do and the pope is infallible, and there is no salvation outside of the Catholic church and Mary was a virgin all her life, and so on? What do you believe, Slow? Do you believe that Jesus founded the Catholic church, Slow?

Anyway, Lud is making that statement/assertion that "William Sadler wrote the Urantia Book." He has no idea, Slow. It's basically a get-even tactic because I have exposed the fact that Ludlow does not love God, as Jesus said. Ludlow does not love God enough to obey Him, and that's because the Catholic church, like Satan did with Eve, has beguiled Ludlow into thinking that the church is infallible and that

"Jesus IS the Church, and the Church is Jesus.
Jesus=Church
Church=Jesus
Jesus=Church
Church=Jesus
Jesus=Church
Church=Jesus"

The church has conflated itself with God in lud's mind, Slow.

And...(more from Ludlow)

("All denominations are man-made, except the Catholic Church, which is not a denomination at all. The Catholic Church is the One True Church, the only one founded by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.")

What's your status with all these assertions of Ludlow, Slow? Are you a Catholic sympathizer? They worship idols, Slow, they kneel before idols and bow down to statues and pray to graven images. They have trashed the second commandment.

Why are you asking me for proof?

The proof of The Urantia Book is in the reading. Ludlow hasn't read it. Neither have you. God can send all the revelations He wants, but he won't MAKE you read it. It's like these people, Slow, who said, "And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?" (John 10:20)

God can send the Son of God but He won't make people believe. If you or Ludlow had been there, 2000 years ago, it's anybody's guess if you'd have believed in Jesus, or if you'd have fought tooth and nail for the religious status quo at that time, like the both of you are doing now, and been in the crowd saying that Jesus had a devil, and "crucify Him." Really, Slow, we don't know. Now we have a new revelation from God's government and there are those who want to smear it and smear Dr. Sadler over it and who can't be bothered to "Come and see" and read it, rather they just fight on for the status quo that they already believe.

I will not and cannot give you any proof of The Urantia Book. You have to read it for yourself with the Spirit of Truth as your guide. That's the only proof you'll ever get. But the very minute, should you ever read it, that you find yourself saying, "That can't be true because it's not what I already believe," that very minute you slam the door on the Spirit of Truth. Some things in The Urantia Book may not be true, but that's not the reason.

Can you prove there is a God? Can you prove that the bible is God's word? No, you cannot.

Anyway, demand proof from Ludlow for his slanderous statements against Dr. William S. Sadler, God's messenger, before you demand proof from me about anything. Ludlow is the phoniest hypocrite of them all. He refuses to obey God, Slow. Why do you listen to anything he has to say? Ludlow does not love God according to Jesus. And ludlow even said, "God ...only sends people to Hell who don't love Him back." -Ludlow

Ludlow has condemned himself. And Ludlow says that his church (which he conflates with Jesus) says that Jesus words are not to be taken seriously regarding calling priests, "Father." They say that because they want to do what they want to do, Slow.

"Call no man your father upon the earth: "for one is your Father, which is in heaven." (Matthew 23:9)

Jesus: "Why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" (Luke 6:46)

And the word which you have heard, is not mine; but the Father's who sent me." (John 14:24)

He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. (1 John 2:4)

2/12/2016 1:27:38 AM Who are you? | Page 3  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
and William Sadler wrote the Urantia Book.

Prove it.

Jesus says you don't love God.

That's what I think of your assertions. I regard them as coming from a man who Jesus says does not love Him and therefore no religious assertions you make should be taken seriously as they are all coming from the mind and the viewpoint of someone who does not love God. You are the destroyer.

2/12/2016 6:47:25 AM Who are you? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

A child of God.

Washed in the blood of my precious Savior, Jesus Christ.

A Christian, for eternity.

2/12/2016 9:08:15 AM Who are you? | Page 3  

bigd9832
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,328)
Chicago, IL
64, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from cupocheer:
A child of God.

Washed in the blood of my precious Savior, Jesus Christ.

A Christian, for eternity.

Amen

2/12/2016 9:09:53 AM Who are you? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

A woman. TYVM

2/14/2016 10:35:45 AM Who are you? | Page 3  

wsprs0nthewind
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,294)
Powell, TN
52, joined Mar. 2009

Me? I am someone who was fearfully and wonderfully made.

2/18/2016 10:18:52 PM Who are you? | Page 3  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,829)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

I see FJO took a page out of mindya's playbook, constantly bombard christians with how wrong they are. How misguided they are in believing Jesus died for your sins.

I Guess christians get a kick out of those who blaspheme God and his ways.

2/19/2016 5:40:33 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
66, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from tnteacher101:

Equal: I don't find anyplace in the Bible where Yeshua or the true 12 Apostles taught that Yeshua's mission was to die for our sins.

Steve

Isaiah 53:5,6: "But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all!"

NOTE: Jesus is called the **LAMB** 28 times in Revelation!

Revelation 5:6,8,9: John a **TRUE APOSTLE** said, "Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the Throne...He came and took the scroll from the right hand of Him who sat on the Throne, And when He had taken it, the four living creatures and the 24 Elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints, And they sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll, and to open its seals, because You were slain, and **WITH YOUR BLOOD** you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation!!"

Revelation 1:4,5: John, a **TRUE APOSTLE** said, "Grace and peace to you from.... Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness.... to Him who loves us and has **FREED US FROM OUR SINS BY HIS BLOOD**, and made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve His God and Father--to Him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen."

I Peter 1:18,19: Peter, a **TRUE APOSTLE** said, "For you know that it was not with perishable sins such as silver and gold that you were **REDEEMED** from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but **WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST**, a Lamb without blemish or defect!!"

Ephesians 1:3-8; 11: Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with **EVERY** spiritual blessing in Christ. For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and **BLAMELESS** in His sight. In love He predestined us to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will--to the praise of His **GLORIOUS GRACE**, which He has freely given us in the One He loves. In Him we have **REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, the forgiveness of sins. in accordance the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding.....In Him we were also **CHOSEN** having been predestined according to the plan of Him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of His will!

Ephesians 2:4-10: Because of His great love for us, God,, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is **BY GRACE** you have been saved! And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages He might show the incomparable riches of His grace, expressed in His kindness to us in Christ Jesus. For it is **BY GRACE** you have been saved, through faith-- and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES, it is the **GIFT** of God--**NOT BY WORKS**, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

Hebrews 9:26-28: But now He {Jesus} has appeared once for all at the end of the ages *TO DO AWAY WITH SINS BY THE SACRIFICE OF HIMSELF**. Just as man is destined to die once , and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people.

Hebrews 10:8-10: First He said, "Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings You did not desire, nor were You pleased with them." Although the law required them to be made. Then He said, "Here I am, I have come to do Your will." He sets aside the first to establish the second. And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus once for all!!

2/20/2016 3:57:58 PM Who are you? | Page 3  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,829)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Me

2/21/2016 6:12:48 AM Who are you? | Page 3  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Of course William Sadler wrote the Urantia Book. You don't really think angels would be eugenicists, or racists, or that they would teach faulty science, or teach that 700,000 pagan gods exist, do you?

2/21/2016 8:09:43 AM Who are you? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

...."he who has the 'son' has life..... "

2/21/2016 11:26:18 AM Who are you? | Page 3  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Quote from cupocheer:
...."he who has the 'son' has life..... "

Yes, THE Son, not 700,000 sons. "For God so loved the world that He gave His ONLY begotten Son, that whosever should believe in Him will not perish..."

--John 3:16

2/21/2016 12:25:20 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

kb2222
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,065)
Jacksonville, FL
76, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Of course William Sadler wrote the Urantia Book. You don't really think angels would be eugenicists, or racists, or that they would teach faulty science, or teach that 700,000 pagan gods exist, do you?

You are arrogant and ignorant and you consistently spew out one lie after another and it appears you are going to the grave that way. The contents of the Urantia book are far beyond the imagination of any man and this can clearly be seen by a thorough and thoughtful review of the CONTENTS of the UB at this link.

http://truthbook.com/urantia-book/contents-of-the-urantia-book

2/21/2016 1:16:23 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

You are an ignorant man, Lud, making up lies to protect your beliefs. Almost everything you say is wrong. And Jesus says that you don't even love God because you refuse to do as Jesus says, and in fact, you give Him the finger when you defy Him and do exactly what He said not to do.

Look:

You're screwed, Lud. Your chances for eternal life are probably diminishing with each passing day that you defy God. The bible says that the froward are an abomination unto the Lord. Proverbs 11:20.

Why don't you obey God while you still can? Show God that you love Him by obeying Jesus.

I think you should recuse yourself from these discussions until it's clear by your actions that you love God. What standing should a person who doesn't love God have here? You not even really a Christian if you don't love God. That's basic. You should restrict yourself to the Religion Forum. Actions speak louder than words, Lud. Show God that you love Him by obeying Him.

2/21/2016 7:06:55 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

But you called your father "Dad" and allow your children to call you that. What a hypocrite you are!

2/21/2016 8:21:26 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
But you called your father "Dad" and allow your children to call you that. What a hypocrite you are!

Jesus didn't say anything about calling or not calling anyone "Dad." And you know nothing, nothing in general, and certainly nothing about my family life.

Why don't you just obey Jesus and then you can put aside all of these sophistries?

Anyone who refuses to obey God as you do and who defies God as you do cannot be a Christian.

Jesus says you don't love God. That's good enough for me. You don't have the courage to say, "Here I am Jesus, I love you and I WILL obey you no matter what my church tells me." You don't have the courage or the love to stand up for Jesus.

The apostle John says that you are a liar if you say you know Jesus and refuse to abide by His words, and the truth is not in you. You can't deny it.

[Edited 2/21/2016 8:22:59 PM ]

2/21/2016 9:58:37 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

flatheadone
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,831)
Greenwood, FL
53, joined Jul. 2012

I was reading some of these post and wow I wish y'all could see your self's judging each other when any of you become perfect then maybe y'all should have this discussion

I am a sinner an I know it I pray that one day I will molded into what god has pland for me to be

2/22/2016 12:30:50 AM Who are you? | Page 3  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from flatheadone:
I was reading some of these post and wow I wish y'all could see your self's judging each other when any of you become perfect then maybe y'all should have this discussion

I am a sinner an I know it I pray that one day I will molded into what god has pland for me to be

Who's judging?

Is this judging?

With a name like flatheadone you'd think you'd be from Kalispell, Montana, not Florida.

2/22/2016 9:12:29 AM Who are you? | Page 3  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,829)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from flatheadone:

Welcome new visitor. Thanks for your honest and loving assessment of our situation in the Christian forum.

I agree with you. I am also guilty.

You also have to recognize, we have the full gambit in here, like followjesusonly, who says Jesus didn't die for your sins, to cults and heretics.

So some judging has to go on.

So get what you can outta reading, hopefully you can avoid some landmines.

Welcome.......

2/22/2016 9:39:10 AM Who are you? | Page 3  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Greenwood, Florida, is 67 miles from my home town of Panama City, Florida. Welcome to the forums, Homey!

2/22/2016 12:48:40 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

flatheadone
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,831)
Greenwood, FL
53, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Greenwood, Florida, is 67 miles from my home town of Panama City, Florida. Welcome to the forums, Homey!

I have learned a lot in my life by listening to others speak

I think that there are a lot of unfair things in our lives but the one thing that makes up for it all is we will only be judged for our own actions

2/22/2016 1:15:10 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

I definitely agree with that.

2/22/2016 8:16:49 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from flatheadone:
I have learned a lot in my life by listening to others speak

I think that there are a lot of unfair things in our lives but the one thing that makes up for it all is we will only be judged for our own actions

So if you were a Catholic flatheadone (like Ludlow is) and if you knew that Jesus said not to call priests, "Father," (like Jesus says and like Ludlow knows) and if you disobeyed and defied Jesus and called priests, "Father," anyway (as Ludlow does), exactly what Jesus says not to do, do you think you would be judged for your disobedience and defiance sort of like Eve, who God told not to do something, and she went ahead and did it anyway? Isn't willfully disobeying and defying God pretty much like giving God the finger? What should, what will, God do with people who refuse to obey Him? Will He let them advance to the Mansion worlds? (John 14:2) Why would He let them in to Heaven at all?

Jesus says that people who don't do what Jesus says don't love God. Do you agree with Jesus on that?

2/22/2016 9:49:12 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Jesus didn't say, "call no priest father". He said, " call no MAN father", and if we take Him literally, we can't call even our own father's father.

So obviously this is not to be taken literally, especially in the light of the fact that the New Testament has plenty of references to different men being called father, for instance Abraham.

2/22/2016 10:57:07 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Jesus didn't say, "call no priest father". He said, " call no MAN father", and if we take Him literally, we can't call even our own father's father.

So obviously this is not to be taken literally, especially in the light of the fact that the New Testament has plenty of references to different men being called father, for instance Abraham.

Here's what Jesus actually said:

"Call no man your father upon the earth: "for one is your Father, which is in heaven."

Your argument is with God and you're playing a very dangerous game with your eternal life chances, jerking God around, disobeying Him, defying Him and disrespecting Him, and Jesus says you don't love Him, and you say: "God ...sends people to Hell who don't love Him back."

2/22/2016 11:21:58 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

2/23/2016 9:13:38 AM Who are you? | Page 3  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

If you allow your kids to call you "Dad" you are a hypocrite, FJO.

2/23/2016 9:20:48 AM Who are you? | Page 3  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
76, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Absolute rebellious nonsense.

2/23/2016 11:20:11 AM Who are you? | Page 3  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

A man who won't call a priest father but allows his children to call him that, yes, that truly is rebellious nonsense.

2/23/2016 1:21:47 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
76, joined Apr. 2011

More rebellious nonsense. Catholic Priests are not your father biologically or spiritually.

2/23/2016 2:15:11 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
66, joined Feb. 2011

Louie and the Roman Catholic Church says:

You say that Christ did away with sacrifice and oblation, but he did not. Christ himself is a sacrifice, the Pascal lamb of the new covenant, whose body and blood is offered up on Catholic altars around the world in reparation for the sins of men, it is the sacrifice of Calvary translated through time to the Catholic altar. Christ himself is a sacrifice, a pure and holy sacrifice and oblation. It was not Christ who did away with the animal and cereal offerings of the Jews, it was Peter who did that for Christians under the authority that Christ gave him:

But what does God's Word say??

Acts 15:20,29 and Acts 21:25 commands NT believers to abstain from drinking blood!

Hebrews 7:27: Unlike the other high priests, He {Jesus} does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for His own sins and then for the sins of the people. HE SACRIFICED FOR THEIR SINS *ONCE FOR ALL* WHEN HE OFFERED HIMSELF!!

Hebrews 9:15,26b-28: Christ is the mediator of a NEW COVENANT so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance--now that He has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant...But now He has APPEARED ONCE FOR ALL at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the **SACRIFICE** of Himself... so Christ was **SACRIFICED ONCE** TO TAKE AWAY THE SINS OF MANY PEOPLE, and He will *APPEAR* a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him.

Hebrews 10:10: “We have been made holy through the **SACRIFICE** of the body of Jesus **ONCE FOR ALL**!!”

Hebrews 10:11,12,14,17,18: Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can **NEVER** take away sins! But when this **PRIEST** {Jesus} had offered *ONE SACRIFICE* for sins, He sat down at the right hand of God...By *ONE SACRICE* He has made perfect forever those who are being made holy...God says, "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more." And where these have been forgiven, THERE IS NO LONGER ANY *SACRIFICE* FOR SINS !!

Isaiah 53:5,6: He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all!!{Including Mary}

2/23/2016 3:06:01 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander. If we can't call priests father, we can't call anybody father.

2/23/2016 3:50:58 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
76, joined Apr. 2011

You have the mindset of a incorrigible reprobate.

2/23/2016 5:09:58 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander. If we can't call priests father, we can't call anybody father.

Your argument is with Jesus. Why are you trying to convince anyone else? God will determine if you love Him or not by whether you obey Him or not, and He will determine whether or not to allow a willful disobeyer into Heaven. You're taking one hell of a risk with your eternal life jerking God around the way you are doing.

2/23/2016 5:15:27 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

2/23/2016 5:20:55 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Jesus said nothing about calling anyone Dad.

Your argument is with Jesus.

2/23/2016 5:22:04 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Your argument is with Jesus.

If you love Him you will obey Him.

2/23/2016 10:34:04 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

If Jesus sends me to Hell for calling my priest "Father", He will certainly send you to Hell for allowing your children to call you " Dad". It's the same thing.

2/24/2016 1:26:07 AM Who are you? | Page 3  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
If Jesus sends me to Hell for calling my priest "Father", He will certainly send you to Hell for allowing your children to call you " Dad". It's the same thing.

NO! You continue to try to frame this as being about calling priests, "Father."

It's NOT. It's about you DISOBEYING GOD and giving Him the finger by defying Him. What in the world do you think the future holds for those who defy God?

Eve was not thrown out of the Garden of Eden for eating an apple or any forbidden fruit.

She was thrown out for DISOBEYING GOD, SAME AS YOU DO.

Who do you think you're fooling? Your argument is with God.

And you know nothing about what my children called me. You are surely losing touch with reality over this. It's easily fixed. All you have to do is obey God. The longer you defy God the worse this gets. Your church has really screwed your mind over.

Gen_3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

And the LORD God said unto the Ludlow, What is this that thou hast done? And the Ludlow said, The serpent Catholic church beguiled me, and I did disobey and defy You.

2/24/2016 10:33:16 AM Who are you? | Page 3  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
66, joined Feb. 2011

What were the *FOUR* main reasons Jesus came to earth:

{**1**} To bring all people a New Covenant of Love and Grace which replaces the OT Law.

{**2**} The sacrifice of Jesus for the forgiveness of all sins to replace the OT sacrifice of thousands of animals for the forgiveness of sins.

{**3**} The Father draws and enables sinners to receive the free gift of faith in the sacrifice of Jesus for their sins. This free gift of faith is freely accepted by those the Father chooses since the Father draws and enables them to accept this free gift of faith; and to be born again or born from above through the inspired Word of God.

{**4**} God's Word promises countless eternal rewards for God's chosen saints for obeying about 400 New Testament commands of love.

{**1**} To bring a New Covenant of Love and Grace which replaces the OT Law:

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW!!"

*WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW!!

Galatians 2:14-16,20,21; 3:2,5,10-13;23-25: Paul said, When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs? We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners' know that a man is NOT justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.!"

Galatians 2:20,21: The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not set aside the the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

Galatians 3:10-13: "All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law." Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, "The righteous will live by faith." The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, "The man who does these things will live by them." Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us!

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW!!"

Hebrews 7:18,19: The former regulation is SET ASIDE because it was weak and useless; for the law made nothing perfect, and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.!

Hebrews 8:8,9,13: "The time is coming." says the Lord, "when I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah".... By calling this Covenant "NEW", He has made the first one OBSOLETE; and what is OBSOLETE and aging will soon disappear."

Hebrews 8:6: But the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which He is Mediator is SUPERIOR TO THE OLD ONE, and it is founded on better promises.

Colossians 2:16,17: Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you **EAT** or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a *SHADOW* of the things that were to come, the reality, however, is found in Christ!!!

All of the OT Sabbath laws have been eliminated. Both Jesus and His Father have declared all foods are now clean. All of the OT sacrificial and temple laws have been eliminated. All of the stoning to death laws for breaking the law have been eliminated. All of the laws concerning an eye for an eye and making oaths have been eliminated. Circumcision laws have been eliminated. Loving one another as Jesus loved us has replaced loving one another as you love yourself.

Their about 400 NT laws to be obeyed with *LOVE* in the hope of countless eternal rewards for faithful and loving service has replaced the 613 OT laws.

2/24/2016 10:48:15 AM Who are you? | Page 3  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
66, joined Feb. 2011

WHAT WERE THE **FOUR** MAIN REASONS JESUS CAME TO EARTH?? {CONTINUED]

{**2**} The sacrifice of Jesus for the forgiveness of all sins to replace the OT sacrifice of thousands of animals for the forgiveness of sins.

Louie and the Roman Catholic Church says:

You say that Christ did away with sacrifice and oblation, but he did not. Christ himself is a sacrifice, the Pascal lamb of the new covenant, whose body and blood is offered up on Catholic altars around the world in reparation for the sins of men, it is the sacrifice of Calvary translated through time to the Catholic altar. Christ himself is a sacrifice, a pure and holy sacrifice and oblation. It was not Christ who did away with the animal and cereal offerings of the Jews, it was Peter who did that for Christians under the authority that Christ gave him:

But what does God's Word say??

Acts 15:20,29 and Acts 21:25 commands NT believers to abstain from drinking blood!

Hebrews 7:27: Unlike the other high priests, He {Jesus} does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for His own sins and then for the sins of the people. HE SACRIFICED FOR THEIR SINS *ONCE FOR ALL* WHEN HE OFFERED HIMSELF!!

Hebrews 9:15,26b-28: Christ is the mediator of a NEW COVENANT so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance--now that He has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant...But now He has APPEARED ONCE FOR ALL at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the **SACRIFICE** of Himself... so Christ was **SACRIFICED ONCE** TO TAKE AWAY THE SINS OF MANY PEOPLE, and He will *APPEAR* a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him.

Hebrews 10:10: “We have been made holy through the **SACRIFICE** of the body of Jesus **ONCE FOR ALL**!!”

Hebrews 10:11,12,14,17,18: Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can **NEVER** take away sins! But when this **PRIEST** {Jesus} had offered *ONE SACRIFICE* for sins, He sat down at the right hand of God...By *ONE SACRICE* He has made perfect forever those who are being made holy...God says, "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more." And where these have been forgiven, THERE IS NO LONGER ANY *SACRIFICE* FOR SINS !!

Isaiah 53:5,6: He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all!!{Including Mary}

{**3**} The Father draws and enables sinners to receive the free gift of faith in the sacrifice of Jesus for their sins. This free gift of faith is freely accepted by those the Father chooses since the Father draws and enables them to accept this free gift of faith; and to be born again or born from above through the inspired Word of God.

Ephesians 1:3-8: Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For **HE CHOSE US** in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love **HE PREDESTINED US** to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will--to the praise of his glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves. In Him we have **REDEMPTIOIN THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding!

John 3:3: Jesus declares, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the Kingdom of God unless his is **BORN AGAIN**!"John 1:12,13: He gave the right to become children of God--children born not of human descent, **NOR OF A HUMAN DECISION**, or a husband's will, but **BORN OF GOD**!!

John 6:28,29: Then they asked Jesus, "What must we do to do the works God requires?" Jesus answered, "The **WORK OF GOD** is this: to believe in the One He has sent!"

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "All that the Father gives to Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away...And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose **NONE** of all He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day....No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me draws him and I will raise him up at the Last Day!...No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has enabled them!"

John 17:1,2: Jesus prayed, "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted Him authority over all people that He might give eternal life to all those **YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM**!"

John 17:9,24: Jesus prayed, "I pray for them, I am not praying for the world, but for **THOSE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME**!"...."Father, I want **THOSE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME** to be with Me where I am!!"

Romans 9:10-18: Rebekah's children had one and the same father, our father Isaac. Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad--in order that God's purpose on election might stand: not by works but by Him who calls--she was told, "The older will serve the younger." Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved but Esau I hated."{Mal 1:2,3} What shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! For He says to Moses [In Exodus 33:19} "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." It does not, therefore, depend on man's desire and effort, but on God's mercy. For the Scripture says to Pharoah {In Exodus 9:16} "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth." Therefore, God has mercy on whom He wants to have mercy, and He hardens whom He wants to harden!

Ephesians 2:4-10: But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is by grace you have been saved. And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages He might show the incomparable riches of His grace, expressed in His kindness to us in Christ Jesus. For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the **GIFT** of God--**NOT BY WORKS**, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

2/24/2016 10:52:03 AM Who are you? | Page 3  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
66, joined Feb. 2011

WHAT ARE THE **FOUR** MAIN REASONS JESUS CAME TO EARTH?? {CONTINUED}

{**4**} God's Word promises countless eternal rewards for God's chosen saints for obeying about 400 New Testament commands of love.

SALVATION IS 100% FREE BUT HEAVENLY REWARDS ARE 100% EARNED !!!

Hebrews 11:1,6: Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see....And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He **REWARDS those who earnestly seek Him!!

Ephesians 6:8: Serve wholeheartedly , as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD everyone for what ever good he does! Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, “Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!”

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, “The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and THEN He will **REWARD each person according to what he has done!”

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: We make it our goal to please Him... for we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.
1 Corinthians 3:13-15: His work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he has built survives , he will receive his **REWARD. If it is burned up he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.

Colossians 3:23-25: Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a **REWARD. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for his wrong, and there is no favoritism.

Win Heavenly CROWNS:

I Corinthians 9:24-27: Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes in to strict training. They do it to get a **CROWN that will not last; but we do it to get a **CROWNTHAT WILLL LAST FOREVER! There fore I do not run like a man running aimless; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize!

2 John 1:8: Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be **REWARDED fully!. Revelation 3:11: Jesus says, “I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your **CROWN!”

2 Timothy 4:7,8: I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the **CROWN of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for His appearing!

The **CROWN of Life for those who persevere under trials and persecution:

James 1:12: Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the **CROWN OF LIFE that God has promised to those who love Him!

Revelation 2:10 Jesus says, “Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer... Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the **CROWN OF LIFE!”

Matthew 5:11,12: Jesus says, “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your **REWARD in heaven!”

Hebrews 10:32-36: Remember those earlier days after you had received the Light, when you stood your ground in a great contest in the face of suffering. Sometimes you were publically exposed to insult and persecution; at other times you stood side by side with those who were so treated. You sympathized with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, because you knew that you yourselves had better and lasting possessions. So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly **REWARDED. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you receive what He has promised!

The CROWN OF GLORY to preachers and teachers:

1 Peter 5:-4: Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving as overseers—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be, not greedy for money, but eager to serve; not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the **CROWN OF GLORY that will NEVER fade away!

1 Corinthians 3:6-9: I planted the seed, Apollos watered it but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be **REWARDED according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers!
Daniel 12:3: Those who are wise {or impart wisdom-NIV} will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever!

REWARDS for doing good works secretly without earthly rewards:

Matthew 6:3,4: Jesus says, “When you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret will **REWARD you!”

Matthew 6:6: Jesus says, When you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will **REWARD you!”

Matthew 6:17,18: When you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face, so that it will not be obvious to men that you are fasting, but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will **REWARD you!”

Matthew 6:19-21: Jesus says, Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth aand rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves Treasures in Heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your Treasure is, there your heart will be also!”

Luke 6:35: Love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your **REWARD will be GREAT!”

How to receive a **RICH WELCOME in Heaven!!

2 Peter 1:5-11: For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith {a 100% free gift} goodness; and to goodness, knowledge, and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, LOVE. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.....Therefore, my brother, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure. For if you do all these things, you will receive a **RICH WELCOME into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ !!

Revelation 2:17 Jesus says, “To him who overcomes I will give a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it!” Revelation 3:21: Jesus says, “To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne!!”

2/24/2016 11:20:40 AM Who are you? | Page 3  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
76, joined Apr. 2011

Will you OP's please block prophetic774? He constantly blanket posts the forum with his lengthy posts having nothing to do with the topic or current discussion showing utter disrespect for all concerned. He has been asked many times to stop but he continues. Why tolerate his disruptive blanket posting on upwards of 12 different thread driving current discussions to the bottom. Will you please block him for doing this?

2/24/2016 11:34:02 AM Who are you? | Page 3  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Not only that, he refuses to believe in 700,000 gods!

2/24/2016 11:47:38 AM Who are you? | Page 3  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
76, joined Apr. 2011

Man can have many sons and so can God, Ludlow. The universe is vast and it is organized.

2/24/2016 1:47:37 PM Who are you? | Page 3  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
74, joined May. 2012

"Honor thy Father and thy Mother," the commandment says.

"for one is your Father, which is in heaven," Jesus says.

Many is the embarrassed new mother who has been shopping at the supermarket with her young child and has had a strange man come up to look at the little one and the young child looks up and says "Daddy." The child doesn't yet know who its Father really is. Ludlow calls all priests, "Father," in the same manner and with the same title that he calls God, thus showing that he doesn't know who his real Father in Heaven is. Ludlow dishonors his real Father in Heaven by calling all priests, "Father," even though Jesus says, ""for one is your Father, which is in heaven," and in so doing Ludlow breaks the Catholic 4th commandment to honor your father and your mother. Ludlow dishonors God in heaven by calling all priests "Father," the same title as God.

One of Ludlow's newer talking points is that "Urantians" have 700,000 "gods." But according to Wikipedia, there are 414,313 Catholic priests in the world, mere men, and since Ludlow calls them all "Father," the very same term he uses for God in heaven, basically they are all "gods" to Ludlow. Even though Jesus says, ""for one is your Father, which is in heaven," Ludlow calls them all by the same title that he calls God in heaven. In fact, I think Ludlow has said that they are all his spiritual Fathers. So basically, it's Ludlow who has real, small cased "gods," all 414,313 Catholic priests, who Ludlow calls "Father". Just like a confused young child, Ludlow doesn't know who his real Father is, and Ludlow dishonors his real Father in heaven by calling 414,313 non-divine human Catholic priests, Father, a term and a title reserved by Jesus for God, our real spiritual Father in heaven.