Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelights app

Some people today identified themselves moving in with partners earlier than they ordinarily would, though others identified their marriage beneath tremendous strain. dating chat forums Some online dates end in marriage and a gorgeous family, even though numerous other individuals finish in acquiring ghosted or even cloaked . Quarantined alone in her apartment, contemplating what seemed like it could be the finish of the world, Ellen mentioned she started to rethink her choice to end issues final year. can you search match for free I d been on a couple of dates with this girl I did not notice any red flags and thought she was seriously sweet! Ideal at the starting of the November lockdown, I went to hers for drinks.

mega personal classified

Ask the query, What is your greatest achievement? Salama Marine, psychologist and online dating expert for dating web site EliteSingles, tells Bustle. gay personals san antonio All new members get a welcome package — the complimentary credits they can commit on premium dating solutions. Meet New People On Badoo, Make Close Friends, Chat, Flirt www locanto com bangalore birds I admittedly did have some very good photos back then.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/6/2016 2:13:11 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,019)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
and we are back to to my original statement...you find what you are looking for...look for the bad and you will always find some. Look for the good and you always find some.

Oddly enough, they can usually be found in the same place. I choose to focus on the good and protect myself from the bad. In order to do that I must recognize both. You have your methods and I have mine.

Be well Sir.
You completely missed my point, or ignored it.

You are back to your original statement.

Go to a Junk Yard. Look through all the scrap vehicles for one that runs and drives, and still has a clean title. I don't care how much you focus on the positives of each junker. A car without a gas tank, engine, transmission, tires, radiator, alternator, etc, will not run and drive.

Meaning, no matter what attitude you apply towards what your searching for, you can NOT find that which no longer exists.

Feminism has destroyed decent women, and now they are destroying decent men.

And regardless of all else, I am not committing to a "pre-made" family because she has poor choice in men. So, I can find the "good" in these women, but at the brass tacks of it, they come with the baggage of children. I will not accept that baggage.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/6/2016 2:32:38 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
alls_fair
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,545)
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
96, joined May. 2011

I think feminism is great...for our newfound influx of female neighbors from the south!

Feminists have opened the door for the cheap labor game to screw the girls...and are blissfully unaware of what is taking place in the US. In fact, it is well underway...

The American girls are being replaced with Hispanics in the job force at an alarming rate...

But the American girls carry the attitude...verily believe with all their hearts and souls...that they and their skill sets are irreplaceable in the US job market...

2/6/2016 4:38:39 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Reality...unskilled immigrant workers are employed in jobs that americans (both genders) won't deign to do for what the job pays or won't do the job consistantly or don't show up for the job consistantly .. so they are replaced by someone who will.

I've never been unemployed for longer than a few weeks and have worked some pretty crapy jobs over the yrs when necessary.

They certainly aren't taking skilled or white collar jobs from anybody.

The Mexican economy is greatly improved and the immigrant flow from that direction has all but stopped. In fact statistics indicate some are leaving the US to return home.

The Amercan work ethic sucks. The avg worker does just enough, just barely enough to get by, supposedly works more hrs weekly than most other developed countries, still get little done and want to quible about getting their break an hr or two after arriving on the job. We have more than just a "do nothing" congress.

2/6/2016 4:43:09 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,095)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

all true,and..its written.....god created adam first..

2/6/2016 5:05:16 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
96, joined May. 2011

Quote from soulflight:
Reality...unskilled immigrant workers are employed in jobs that americans (both genders) won't deign to do for what the job pays or won't do the job consistantly or don't show up for the job consistantly .. so they are replaced by someone who will.

I've never been unemployed for longer than a few weeks and have worked some pretty crapy jobs over the yrs when necessary.

They certainly aren't taking skilled or white collar jobs from anybody.

The Mexican economy is greatly improved and the immigrant flow from that direction has all but stopped. In fact statistics indicate some are leaving the US to return home.

The Amercan work ethic sucks. The avg worker does just enough, just barely enough to get by, supposedly works more hrs weekly than most other developed countries, still get little done and want to quible about getting their break an hr or two after arriving on the job. We have more than just a "do nothing" congress.

I reference skilled positions, in the nursing profession specifically...

I humbly suggest you read the "statistics" presented to you on this topic with a 50 lb bag o' salt because this is a hot button issue and there are some scum bags that would like to manipulate your perceptions of reality...

2/6/2016 5:15:42 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

I personally have no issue with competition...I understand that others are not so confident or self relient..

...so much for all those "participation trophy's...

2/6/2016 5:35:53 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
96, joined May. 2011

With the advent of samBOcare, you are disadvantaged because of age...

(Consider me old-fashioned then. I like a fair "fight"...)

Higher insurance premiums notwithstanding...

2/7/2016 2:45:18 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,831)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Okay Op....just to even the playing field.

I contacted a few connections and your going to be inducted soon into the military, given 8 weeks boot camp....then shoved up on the front lines....being shot at and seeing your friends get blown away before yours eyes.

...Have fun....

2/7/2016 8:40:38 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,377)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from cupocheer:
I have never been on a man's playing field.

is it always a woman's playing field?

2/7/2016 8:42:35 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,377)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

why should women have the vote if they cannot even come up to us and inform us when it is our turn, for free?

2/7/2016 10:46:42 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
96, joined May. 2011

Quote from bumblebee7:
Okay Op....just to even the playing field.

I contacted a few connections and your going to be inducted soon into the military, given 8 weeks boot camp....then shoved up on the front lines....being shot at and seeing your friends get blown away before yours eyes.

...Have fun....

I made some remarks in other threads recently pursuant to wondering if God had withheld the ability to recognize truth gene from women...

I took some heat for that observation...

Part of the reason for my remark was the spirit of the above post!

Women are all about rights and equal protection of law. But they ain't necessarily concerned with the ways and means of securing those RIGHTS...

[Edited 2/7/2016 10:47:18 AM ]

2/7/2016 11:43:51 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,670)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from alls_fair:

Women are all about rights and equal protection of law. But they ain't necessarily concerned with the ways and means of securing those RIGHTS...

Not necessarily true. Women (in this country and foreign rejects) are all about whatever they can benefit from AT THE MOMENT! Case and point...

If some female they're close to or themselves was to put their hands on a man and he hits back... then he aught to go to jail bcuz THAT'S THE LAW, he's no real man, etc.

But if it was a man they loved who hit a bit€h like their dad, brother, cousin, best friend, nephew or their boyfriend... they wouldn't be so GOT DAMN QUICK to put his a** in jail! Their whole demeanor would change.

They wouldn't be talking about the law, jail and women's rights if a man they loved and cared for was a victim of some bit€he's ratchet, nasty, feminist attitudes. True or false?

2/7/2016 1:20:58 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from flyfish77:
all true,and..its written.....god created adam first..

He also gave man (not woman) dominion over everything including woman. He DID NOT create Eve to be his "partner" or his "equal" either. To be his "help mate" and companion. YES we ALL know this...

But today's woman have a very primitive way around all that! They just tell God to kiss their asses! They deny his existence, make up religions that are against him, &/or TWIST and TURN everything he said into sh¡t that benefits them.

All this to keep from following God's intended purpose. Bcuz it compels them to STAY IN THEIR PLACE and do the right thing.

2/7/2016 1:41:17 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from enigmaathand:
You completely missed my point, or ignored it.

You are back to your original statement.

Go to a Junk Yard. Look through all the scrap vehicles for one that runs and drives, and still has a clean title. I don't care how much you focus on the positives of each junker. A car without a gas tank, engine, transmission, tires, radiator, alternator, etc, will not run and drive.

Meaning, no matter what attitude you apply towards what your searching for, you can NOT find that which no longer exists.

Feminism has destroyed decent women, and now they are destroying decent men.

Soul flight will NEVER understand or accept your analogy bcuz she's a woman and a mouthy one who loves to challenge anything a man says.

Just like the "You can't say All, generalizing" tactic they use to shut men up from speaking truths they hate to hear... the "look for the positive and not the negative" tactic is another one. Notice they only use these psych tactics when the "crystalline" sh¡t they do is being exposed. So she'll never see your point unfortunately.

2/7/2016 7:48:50 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,679)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

It's mouthy to state ones opinion? Is that just if it's a woman stating their opinion? This is what it looks like here.

[Edited 2/7/2016 7:49:13 PM ]