Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler ts

Fitness and flirting all from the comfort of your exercise bike? My partner of 3 years has cheated on me. asian dating in cincinnati ohio But a lady who will have sex and does not look crazy should be a keeper! No, it just means your individuals picker isn t calibrated effectively yet. Folks may well look very various in person than they do on line, so be ready for the preferences to modify. urlquery nude Eharmony s matching is based on applying its 32 DIMENSIONS® model to match couples primarily based on features of compatibility located in thousands of thriving relationships.

skipthegames con

It all seemed so foreign to me — not only was my ex not involved in our lives, there have been 4 states among us. craigslist chicago personal With so numerous choices, you can choose the ideal on the web dating internet site for your demographics, dating objectives, budget, and time constraints. For more facts and help, please check out your nearest Oklahoma Functions workplace. south korea dating site Pew Investigation Center s political typology offers a roadmap to today s fractured political landscape.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/25/2016 10:42:55 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,071)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Sensitivity Training seems to have worked for SOME men.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/25/2016 11:27:05 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
joe4u2explore
Over 2,000 Posts (3,898)
Lombard, IL
49, joined Aug. 2013

Sienna, ok so here's the thing. You seem like a sweet younger person. You defend those getting picked on like Bizzy. It's cute and I'm sure you're very nice. This coupled with being attractive, makes you someone I'm not looking to slam. But what the hell is your generalizing a** talking about, babe? I love a challenge and welcome only the most intelligent women to the table! Nothing I love more than a beautiful, strong women placing her trust in me so I can ... do what I do.

Whining's new for you...stick to championing the disenfranchised, hon.

1/25/2016 1:30:57 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from cupocheer:
Feminizing Training seems to have turned SOME men into women
Corrected that for you.

1/25/2016 9:56:34 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,633)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from sadisticsienna1:
Men are very threatened by it actually.
It's pretty obvious by all the complaining the anti-fems do hun.

Isn't funny how your young stupid a** made this thread right after I made a thread yesterday about feminist being jealous and envious of men? Anyone else notice that?

This quote along with your opening only proves one thing. That feminism is all about trying to defeat a man. In the minds of feminist it's a battle, a game they play and use their own kids as pawns and don't give a sh¡t how many kids are lost playing it.

If you had a child and the ONLY way you could see me fall was to stab it to death... Not only would you stab your own child into ground beef, but you'd then call the police and blame some man for it.

You're a loser, always have been and always will be.

1/25/2016 10:00:53 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

I'm just a man with tits and a
uterus!!

No you're a young ass, no nothing, pissy panty smelling, overgrown 12yo child with no toys or nipples.

1/26/2016 3:01:00 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Would you two seriously just knock it off, with the name calling?

Seriously, when you both attack the issues of inequality between genders, I could care less how heated it gets.

However, both of you have resorted to personal attacks at each other, with virtually every post. You're both wrong, and if it is to that point, block each other and be done with it.

1/26/2016 4:59:40 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
sadisticsienna1
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Dec. 2015

He's so mean
Save me enig

he always insulted me and was nasty it actually took me quite a while be4 I started on him

Yeah with bizzy, they were picking on him pretty bad. It was uncalled for. and bizzy is so cute lol

[Edited 1/26/2016 5:01:04 AM ]

1/26/2016 5:42:21 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
mr_larrybob
Over 2,000 Posts (2,506)
Ruidoso, NM
96, joined Sep. 2014

I'm cute too. Dam it!

1/26/2016 5:48:01 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
sadisticsienna1
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Dec. 2015

Haha how cute?

1/26/2016 5:49:26 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
mr_larrybob
Over 2,000 Posts (2,506)
Ruidoso, NM
96, joined Sep. 2014

Cute enough to have been married six times.

Its my personality that sucks.

1/26/2016 6:10:05 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
jasonj92
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Dec. 2015

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
No you're a young ass, no nothing, pissy panty smelling, overgrown 12yo child with no toys or nipples.

You keep saying that she has the mind of a child yet you're the one who can just insult her and acts like a baby who can't get their own way without resorting to ape behavior lol

1/26/2016 6:25:07 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

He's so mean
Save me enig

he always insulted me and was nasty it actually took me quite a while be4 I started on him

Yeah with bizzy, they were picking on him pretty bad. It was uncalled for. and bizzy is so cute lol

Now I know very well you could possibly be joking Sienna but... if you're promoting feminism isn't it counter-product to seek out a man to save you from a fight/issue you should be capable of handling?

As a feminist you asking a man for help is like a runaway slave asking a Klansman for directions to the underground railroad.

1/26/2016 6:40:58 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
sadisticsienna1
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Dec. 2015

Feminism has nothing to do with this. Oh except I guess if Dr was more of a feminist he might actually be a decent and nice person

You keep saying that she has the mind of a child yet you're the one who can just insult her and acts like a baby who can't get their own way without resorting to ape behavior lol

Lol Epic so true

[Edited 1/26/2016 6:41:23 AM ]

1/26/2016 7:56:14 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
blurussian
Tarawa Terrace, NC
27, joined Dec. 2015

Quote from jasonj92:

He called me a little pisser, too. I think he has a soiled panty fetish.

1/26/2016 8:15:44 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,055)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

all this isso dumb,an meaningless,exactly opposite what a dating site is for,and its a terrible bore.leave my cute crush alone o k,let it all go,its beyond stupid,an doesnt matter

1/26/2016 11:34:30 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Now I know very well you could possibly be joking Sienna but... if you're promoting feminism isn't it counter-product to seek out a man to save you from a fight/issue you should be capable of handling?

As a feminist you asking a man for help is like a runaway slave asking a Klansman for directions to the underground railroad.

And that is a very good point. I wasn't saving anyone. I would rather debate the issue. I agree with Doc on quite a bit. I do agree, with SOME parts of women having "rights" and "responsibility".

Debating makes a person think. Personally attacking just incites hatred. Not saying I am above it, because we all know the minute I am attacked, I will counter-attack.

1/26/2016 4:03:44 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from bluesrule:
Now that I am done chuckling...... what would your young a** know about the feminist movement, outside of what you have read? I remember what those years were like, especially the early 70s. And one thing I do know is that any man worth his salt was never threatened by it. And even more so, a woman worth her salt never rubbed his nose in it.

The majority of women were not radicals. All we wanted was equal pay for the same job but more importantly we wanted the choice to decide what was right for ourselves when it came to reproductive rights, domestic violence laws and sexual harassment, and sexual violence. You young women need to understand that it wasn't about an advantage.... it was about doing the right thing. Women are not second class citizens but neither are we superior to men. It is a balance..... we need them just as much as they need us.

Very nicely written.

1/26/2016 5:30:34 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
ltlwing
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,377)
Winchester, OH
52, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from pagal17:
enigma...it's a crazy world anymore when it comes to dating. FB is no place for her to post your personal business...
I prefer a balance of the feminine and masculine energy.
I am currently having such a difficult time meshing with a very masculine energy. I can't get an accurate read on him.
I like the old days when men were men.

I like to see those type men myself...when men were men! Seems most have went soft, whilst b*tching and complaining.

1/27/2016 1:22:10 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from ltlwing:
I like to see those type men myself...when men were men! Seems most have went soft, whilst b*tching and complaining.
You live too far away, for me offer you a dinner date, or maybe some other activity where we could actually converse or see if their is any compatibility. Besides that, most women on here aren't really looking. No point in pursuing someone that doesn't wish to be pursued, am I correct?

1/27/2016 1:43:02 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,055)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

most women here are mean an full of crap,or afraid of everything,i met 3 or 4 good ones though,an dated a few a good while back from here...

1/27/2016 2:23:56 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from pagal17:
enigma...it's a shame to think there are people who expect to be treated with entitlement. What happened to the days when we treated people we genuinely adored with love and respect?

I say ya gotta give it to get it.

What was women started flipping and using a man's kindness and the courtship to take advantage of him.

Once upon a time if a woman had NO INTEREST in a man she wouldn't respond to ANY of his advances when men were in charge! Bcuz we had rules and standards that meant something.

Once women took over EVERYTHING ETHICAL AND MIRAL went right out the door. Women started using men THEY KNEW DAMN WELL they had NO interest in bcuz he had to pay for sh¡t FIRST trying to court them. This started bringing out the worse in men. Then they blamed men for being that way.... like they had NOTHING to do with it.

1/27/2016 2:39:49 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from truly000:
Feminism hasn't done anything to even out the playing field.
It's making things socially bias, eliminating justice, and destroying traditional marriage and family values .

Exactly! Bcuz what's fair about....

A woman beating a man, violating his human rights and he can't touch her, not even in an attempt to get away or he's lock up?

Or a man being forced by law to take care of a child his cheating wife had by another man?

Or the cops forcing a man outta his own house if him and lady are arguing to leave when she don't even live their?

How is any of that fair?

Not wishing it on her but... little girls like OP deserve the type of man that don't give a sh¡t about cops and law. One that'll split her head with a golf club or break her jaw in 3 different places for not knowing when to STFU! I love seeing ppl become victims of the sh¡t they love putting in others ppls faces.

1/27/2016 2:45:50 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from viper1e:
I'm sorry you never had that. Most men live to provide it, but feminism teaches women that it's demeaning to be cherished.

This is true. Feminist have taken every good thing a man has to offer, give or provide for a woman and turned, flipped and twisted into something negative. But that's only to justify their hatred and war on men.

1/27/2016 2:52:32 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from driver406:
Women have the advantage now and the double standard but it hasn't been as ideal as they thought. 50% divorce rate and rising, cheating all the time, can't boil water even with detailed instructions, pressure for a career and advancement, balancing job and kids and friends and what's his name, you know the hubby. It seems to me the happiest women are the ones who accept the traditional gender role, but women reject their femininity unless they think it works to their advantage.

They say they're equal but....

1. Still expects a man to pay for the date.

2. Still expect the man to open doors and ask them out or it'll never happen.

3. Want him to be her personal punching bag and take her physical abuse.

Really?

1/27/2016 3:15:35 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

what do you mean when you say feminizing men?

I hear it a lot but not 100% sure what this means.

It means... Trying to turn men into puss¥ whipped bit€he's. Trying to suppress their masculinity and bring out their femininity.

"I like a man that cries! A man who's in touch with his feminine side. A man who can express his 'feelings' and wear pink colors!" All this bullshit¡t!!!

Not thinking or giving a sh¡t the long term affect of this. Now y'all complain how real men are hard to find.

1/27/2016 3:28:55 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
Males that act in a "feminine" fashion. Skinny jeans, manicures, pedicures, being a home maker, living off a woman, being a doormat.

When you get into the male and female psychological needs, by design, you can see why "stereotype" female homemakers were happier, than today's women. Driver explained it very well.

When shit hits the fan, a feminized male will tuck his tail and run. A REAL MAN will step up and face the issue. It is about courage. Feminized men have none. Masculine men do.

And it's equally UNATTRACTIVE to see a woman trying to act like a damn. Trying to be a man, trying to replace a man, trying to challenge a man and defeat a man. And that's what feminist sound like.

1/27/2016 7:20:22 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Not all of us have a choice in the role that we were given.

I hate that I'm so masculine but I don't have the looks and lack of intelligence that compels people to come to my rescue. I was raised by my grandma and my grandpa to rely on myself and my grandpa was born 1918 in a generation where women were raised completely different. Because of him I think outside the box in multiple ways to fix things. I was the little girl popping her bike chain on by herself to a point where the local kids would ask me for help if my grandpa wasn't around. I was the little girl who sat that and read the instructions to her brand new VCR so I could learn how to set the time, record and even play with CC.

These are all traits the once upon a time were made possible only by men. The husband sets the timer. I'm not tech-savy but everyone comes to me for tech-issues as a troubleshoot before asking a professional. I don't desire to replace a man but you gentleman can't expect women to sit around helpless and wait for you.

The guy at my job practically depends on me (it's okay, he's really kind and friendly) like I'm his work wife. He can't use the copy machine properly and doesn't know where anything is and he has been working in the same school as me several months before I started.

I like to make my own fate. I'm not afraid to ask a man or a woman for help, but I'm going to try and do it myself before I ask a man to do it. If I KNOW for a fact that I have NO idea what I'm doing, I go straight to any man I know who does.

It's a case of having a larger number of men you can't depend on so at some point you have to fill that role.

Men aren't trying to replace females when they learned to cook and mend and budget. They just aren't going to sit around and let their lives collapse waiting on a woman to do that task.

It further eliminates the need of one another but it's a role we all choose to take unless we choose to be helpless and dependent.

1/27/2016 3:32:15 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
pagal17
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,089)
Lancaster, PA
51, joined May. 2012

How is all this hating, whining, and complaining working for you?
Apparently, as a repellent, helping you succeed at maintaining your single status

1/27/2016 5:09:42 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from pagal17:
How is all this hating, whining, and complaining working for you?
Apparently, as a repellent, helping you succeed at maintaining your single status
Some of us have been abused and taken advantage of by selfish people, that we are perfectly comfortable being single, Pagal.

1/27/2016 6:39:44 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Not all of us have a choice in the role that we were given.

I hate that I'm so masculine but I don't have the looks and lack of intelligence that compels people to come to my rescue. I was raised by my grandma and my grandpa to rely on myself and my grandpa was born 1918 in a generation where women were raised completely different. Because of him I think outside the box in multiple ways to fix things. I was the little girl popping her bike chain on by herself to a point where the local kids would ask me for help if my grandpa wasn't around. I was the little girl who sat that and read the instructions to her brand new VCR so I could learn how to set the time, record and even play with CC.

These are all traits the once upon a time were made possible only by men. The husband sets the timer. I'm not tech-savy but everyone comes to me for tech-issues as a troubleshoot before asking a professional. I don't desire to replace a man but you gentleman can't expect women to sit around helpless and wait for you.

The guy at my job practically depends on me (it's okay, he's really kind and friendly) like I'm his work wife. He can't use the copy machine properly and doesn't know where anything is and he has been working in the same school as me several months before I started.

I like to make my own fate. I'm not afraid to ask a man or a woman for help, but I'm going to try and do it myself before I ask a man to do it. If I KNOW for a fact that I have NO idea what I'm doing, I go straight to any man I know who does.

It's a case of having a larger number of men you can't depend on so at some point you have to fill that role.

Men aren't trying to replace females when they learned to cook and mend and budget. They just aren't going to sit around and let their lives collapse waiting on a woman to do that task.

It further eliminates the need of one another but it's a role we all choose to take unless we choose to be helpless and dependent.

You know when a man gets upset that a woman can do something that he considers to be his job the only thing I see is a man that is insecure in his own masculinty.

Some of the men I have dated have never been offended if I am able to do something. They actually compliment me and offer to help. It tells me they are secure in who they are and do not mind at looking at doing things as a team not as a male/female role thing.

1/27/2016 8:10:20 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from ms_holland:

You know when a man gets upset that a woman can do something that he considers to be his job the only thing I see is a man that is insecure in his own masculinty.

Some of the men I have dated have never been offended if I am able to do something. They actually compliment me and offer to help. It tells me they are secure in who they are and do not mind at looking at doing things as a team not as a male/female role thing.
You know, when I see a woman wait for a man to do something or expects him to do something that would normally be a MAN'S job, by social gender roles, what I really see is a sexist, self-entitled hypocrite, that doesn't truly understand what "Equal Rights" means......

1/27/2016 10:58:11 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

@ms_holland

My uncle was a man that wanted a woman to wait on him. He was telling me about my problem as young woman (19) and was telling me a story about an ex of his.

So she asked him to hook up this huge tv before he left for work. Naturally because she didn't want to sit around for 8 hours with no entertainment.

He told her he'd help her when he returned.

When he got back home she had it all hooked up.

I told him: moral of the story is, no one likes to wait and when forced to they do it themselves.

Apparently I failed the test.

1/28/2016 1:36:14 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

His test maybe, my test? That would have been an acceptable score.

But, you wouldn't have had to ask me to hookup it up, really. If I didn't hookup the connections myself, I would have tried to explain it or gave you the instructions and politely asked you to hookup the connections, while I was at work.

1/28/2016 4:30:05 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

There are a lot of men out there who want control down to the very minute details.

Even if it means having his woman sitting around for 8 hours doing nothing, waiting on him.

There's a lot of women who would do just that.

There are even more who would say, screw this I'll do it myself.

Men want to feel needed but want to do it when they feel like it. Then once it's already done without them they get sour about it.

1/28/2016 6:46:01 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

norwegianwood64
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,183)
Fort Payne, AL
52, joined Jul. 2014

Equal pay and treatment for women was/is a good thing. Women looking, acting, talking, and behaving like men makes me want to puke.

1/28/2016 10:29:10 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
blurussian
Tarawa Terrace, NC
27, joined Dec. 2015

Can it not be? That I want my man to be the man and I be the woman? I have no problems with good old fashion gender roles. I want to feel as if 'we' both are 'safe' in each other's arms. That we both bring something to the relationship- to be better as a couple. I don't want to compete with with my partner. The only thing I'd like to 'compete' with him about is: who can show they care and love each other, more, perhaps. This would take a willingness of us both to do.

1/28/2016 10:54:11 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,256)
Jessieville, AR
58, joined Jul. 2010

Time to fire up Helen Reddy. Original in B/W.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojtCzCyJakE

1/28/2016 2:45:55 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from blurussian:
Can it not be? That I want my man to be the man and I be the woman? I have no problems with good old fashion gender roles. I want to feel as if 'we' both are 'safe' in each other's arms. That we both bring something to the relationship- to be better as a couple. I don't want to compete with with my partner. The only thing I'd like to 'compete' with him about is: who can show they care and love each other, more, perhaps. This would take a willingness of us both to do.
Feminism has destroyed those men, namely by teaching women it is "negative" treatment amd to be offended by any man doing those things. Feminism has even gone as far as helping get laws passed, to allow women to civilly amd criminally charge men, for being the "MAN".

If this old-fashioned style relationship is what you want, I suggest inboxing dr I got answer.

He is this type of guy, and one of the very few I see on here. His communication skills could use a little bit of work, as he can launch some verbal assault to the point even I get discouraged, but you can have what you claim to seek.

Otherwise, expect to be alone the rest of your life. Men don't have to provide for women or protect them, anymore. Feminism allows you to do all those things, as if you were equal to a man, so have at it.

It did nothing to liberate women. It liberated men, of a traditional stereotype gender role, and strapped women with excessive responsibility.

Women are finally starting to realize that, and they are wailing every minute of everyday, "There aren't any good men left."

Point and case: Feminism made changes to society, based on a belief of ignorance. Feminists have no idea what the actual psychological needs of a man or woman, actually are. It was nothing more than a war against traditions, which met the needs of men and women quite well.

Studies have shown that people of our newer generations are way more miserable, than the older generations were. Feminists don't want to hear that, though.

Just keep taking a man's careers, thus limiting his available careers to be the "provider", and keep emasculating us to the point we don't even want to be sexually involved with you, let alone marriage or children......

And the word "you" is the context of general. It is not directed at you, in the personal context.

1/31/2016 10:38:09 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,755)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Agreed, since women want a "level playing field", let's level it. If you see a man you want to know, buy his drink. You risk rejection. Hell, let's start a law that can convict a woman of sexual misconduct, if the man rejects her, and she won't take "no" for an answer.

1/31/2016 11:54:39 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

ocnfshn4
Over 2,000 Posts (2,333)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
49, joined Sep. 2014
online now!

Notice how they talk about how Ideal things were before feminism, yet when women are given a chance and some rights
Suddenly it's not fair

It's like starting off a game with an advantage them complaining when the advantage is taken away.

Obviously SOME things are wrong but this post isn't about those things, don't bring them up.

you dumb c*nt ....you cant even hear what the f**k you said....go ahead block me ,,,like i give a c*nting f**k

2/3/2016 11:46:13 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,609)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from viper1e:
Wrong.

Women want to have it both ways.

Women want to make a claim of "equality", yet they still want all the perks they once had.

Women say "Treat me the same! I'm just a man with tits!" But then they want the right to hit men with no consequences!

Women say "I'm just a man with tits!" Except when the ship sinks I want to be first on the lifeboat! Remember "women and children first."

Women say "I'm just a man with tits" but I still want the "right" to take the day off for "cramps".

I guess some people are just a little more equal than others.

WHAT women? MANY women do not say this or think this. I don't know any women who say they are a man with tits. Not do I know of any who would hit a man...or anyone else for that matter.

2/3/2016 2:02:15 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
nyythawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,216)
Denver, CO
53, joined Nov. 2010

I don't think men have a problem with an EVEN playing field. I think they have a problem when women are given an advantage/extra care or consideration just because she's a woman.

So now let's piss you off more...
I have a business, but I have to pay you maternity leave... THAT'S BULLSHYT!!! You're pregnant... that's YOUR decision/mistake/problem!!!

Yeah, I know... these days some men are getting paid baby leave too. Which is even MORE f**ked-up!

2/3/2016 8:29:28 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from nyythawk:
I don't think men have a problem with an EVEN playing field. I think they have a problem when women are given an advantage/extra care or consideration just because she's a woman.

So now let's piss you off more...
I have a business, but I have to pay you maternity leave... THAT'S BULLSHYT!!! You're pregnant... that's YOUR decision/mistake/problem!!!

Yeah, I know... these days some men are getting paid baby leave too. Which is even MORE f**ked-up!

Talking about parental leave......

2/4/2016 7:27:40 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

The playing field is not evened out.

Besides since the dawn of mankind...women have always had more rights and advantages.

But with that said...your not even scratching the surface in what men do....in the typical meaning of that.

Yet...you want all the glory and extra's doing those things bring...which actually all those things bring men is harder and more work.....with no glory or appreciation for it...which we can validate by the shitty way women treat men these days and how they talk about them in general.

you want an even playing field.... then you fight the next two hundred years of wars by yourself...we did it for thousands of years to protect your asses.

you solely support a family, including the man from here on out...we did it since the dawn of mankind till recently for your asses.

You protect the family from harm.

you fix all the cars when they break down.

you builds all the roads and bridges and houses and etc...all by yourselves, and do the hard work that brings us our water and electricity....by yourselves.

Etc....etc...etc....etc...etc.

All you did was jump in after the centuries of hard work was done and men created a society where there were easy enough jobs to where women can do them.....and all most of you did was get the easy jobs where its air conditioned and you can still wear your make up and fingernail polish.

A slight few, less than two percent do any real work...and even then if there is something you can't do...they call over a man to do it for you.

Even playing field.....

you haven't even scratched the surface of what men have to do.

and you got ten times the rights and advantages over the men.

and with all that....you b*tch more than any other singular groups that's ever came down the pike since the dawn of mankind....with the exception of black people.

And you want credibility and glory with this track record???......

Strong and Independent????

Right...my generation had the first of these so called new women....and everyone I've dated from that generation was falling apart....mentally and physically.

Why? because despite the easy jobs and men taking up all the slack.....they still couldn't handle it....without falling apart by the age 50.

So...excuse me if I don't take this thread seriously and just have a huge laugh over it.

At least when women stayed out of a mans world....they had some credibility.

2/4/2016 11:47:50 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

iam_resurrected
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,641)
Reno, NV
45, joined Jul. 2014

Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?

It's actually easier now for men to find a good woman.
Since feminism has become something of the norm, it is easy for a man to tell who is a dyke, man hater, and who just wants c*ck....thank you FEMINIST

2/5/2016 7:23:28 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from celyn67:
WHAT women? MANY women do not say this or think this. I don't know any women who say they are a man with tits. Not do I know of any who would hit a man...or anyone else for that matter.
What is it like, in your little world?

Do all of the fuzzy puppets sing and dance, as they eat your spleen?

2/5/2016 9:12:36 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Actually a very funny line enigma but surely you are inteligent enough to know you find what you seek. If all I ever looked for, all I ever expected..were bad examples of men, that is exactly what I would find.

2/5/2016 9:16:33 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from enigmaathand:
What is it like, in your little world?

Do all of the fuzzy puppets sing and dance, as they eat your spleen?

No, but my world isn't filled with drama nor hate. It certainly isn't perfect, but it is not filled with any of that.

2/5/2016 9:21:15 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,373)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

Notice how they talk about how Ideal things were before feminism, yet when women are given a chance and some rights
Suddenly it's not fair

It's like starting off a game with an advantage them complaining when the advantage is taken away.

Obviously SOME things are wrong but this post isn't about those things, don't bring them up.

It is only fair when women start coming up to us and insist they don't want to enable lies and liars, and therefore, simply need to fornicate us into relationships, and if we have any questions.

2/5/2016 9:22:04 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

^^^

2/5/2016 11:40:07 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from soulflight:
Actually a very funny line enigma but surely you are inteligent enough to know you find what you seek. If all I ever looked for, all I ever expected..were bad examples of men, that is exactly what I would find.

Very true

2/5/2016 12:30:17 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
nyythawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,216)
Denver, CO
53, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from soulflight:

Thats more cute, poetic, therapeutic-sounding bullshyt. I'm SEEKING a rich old, naive widow with one foot in the grave. Haven't found it yet. Been SEEKING her for years too.

Self-help authors, therapists, Cosmo and romance novel publishers have nothing to worry about. As long as there's women, they'll be in business. There'll always be someone to swallow their crap.

2/5/2016 1:39:57 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from nyythawk:
Thats more cute, poetic, therapeutic-sounding bullshyt. I'm SEEKING a rich old, naive widow with one foot in the grave. Haven't found it yet. Been SEEKING her for years too.

Self-help authors, therapists, Cosmo and romance novel publishers have nothing to worry about. As long as there's women, they'll be in business. There'll always be someone to swallow their crap.

I know a man that got married to "a rich, old, naïve widow" with a big house. She passed away and now he owns the house, he lives there with his new wife and they have kids.
If that is what you are looking for, they exist. Do not despair, seek more carefully.

2/5/2016 2:35:10 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from nyythawk:

if that's truly what you are looking for, have at it...but that's a pretty narrow window of opportunity you've given yourself...it's also not at all what I said.

If you look for the good in people you will find it. If you look for the bad in people, you will find that. People who take responsibility for their happiness are usually happy people. Those who prefer to b*tch and blame others create their own misery.

It's not poetic bullshit, it's poetic justice.

2/5/2016 2:36:31 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
inni_dreamz
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,849)
Pasadena, CA
52, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from soulflight:

If you look for the good in people you will find it. If you look for the bad in people, you will find that. People who take responsibility for their happiness are usually happy people. Those who prefer to b*tch and blame others create their own misery.

It's not poetic bullshit, it's poetic justice.

2/5/2016 8:45:04 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
I do not fully support this claim, to be accurate.

I'll use this analogy. If you plant an entire field of tomatoes, on contaminated soils(say lead or mercury), I really don't see you finding a tomato that wasn't poisoned by the soil it grew up in, regardless of your attitude as a farmer.

Surely, you are intelligent enough to understand the phrase, "Product of Your Environment".

2/5/2016 9:03:30 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,071)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

I have never been on a man's playing field.

2/5/2016 9:09:13 PM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
I do not fully support this claim, to be accurate.

I'll use this analogy. If you plant an entire field of tomatoes, on contaminated soils(say lead or mercury), I really don't see you finding a tomato that wasn't poisoned by the soil it grew up in, regardless of your attitude as a farmer.

Surely, you are intelligent enough to understand the phrase, "Product of Your Environment".

I sure am. But I'm not willing to toss large segments of the population into the waste bin based on unfortunate circumstances.

A sampling:

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/5-influential-people-who-faced-adversity-growing-u/

humans have a long history of achieving only that which is expected of them so it is all the more impressive ehen they do even more. Think how much more could be achieved with higher expectations. Some of us dare to hope and expect the best.

NOW.. I stand by what I said, if a person has already decided that all of "group X" are bad, then they never leave room for any member/s of group X to be anything more than bad. They seek to identify the bad and therefore miss the good and have a miserable outlook on life in general. The same thing happens if one focuses only on the good, they get beat about the ears profusely but smile anyway..lol

There is a middle ground of course...somewhere between Ebeneezer Scrooge and Polly Anna..lol..I effort to reside in that space...

and ofcourse, humans, unlike tomatos will evolve into wildly different results even with reasonably similar environments. There are too many relevant factors to compare a field of tomatos to a neighborhood of families.

2/6/2016 8:29:29 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
I sure am. But I'm not willing to toss large segments of the population into the waste bin based on unfortunate circumstances.

A sampling:

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/5-influential-people-who-faced-adversity-growing-u/

humans have a long history of achieving only that which is expected of them so it is all the more impressive ehen they do even more. Think how much more could be achieved with higher expectations. Some of us dare to hope and expect the best.

NOW.. I stand by what I said, if a person has already decided that all of "group X" are bad, then they never leave room for any member/s of group X to be anything more than bad. They seek to identify the bad and therefore miss the good and have a miserable outlook on life in general. The same thing happens if one focuses only on the good, they get beat about the ears profusely but smile anyway..lol

There is a middle ground of course...somewhere between Ebeneezer Scrooge and Polly Anna..lol..I effort to reside in that space...

and ofcourse, humans, unlike tomatos will evolve into wildly different results even with reasonably similar environments. There are too many relevant factors to compare a field of tomatos to a neighborhood of families.
If you cultivate inhumane, selfish people through social conditioning, you get selfish people, heartless people.

If you grow tomatoes in a field with contaminated soil, you get bad tomatoes.

The problem with the people, Feminism is not identified as a poison. Therefore, women fail to realize they are taught to hate and destroy men.

There really is no difference, other than that last part.

I'm too old to go through miles and miles of selfish, entitled, stuck up, lying, cheating women that have nothing better to do than pop out kids and make men miserable, to find one decent one without kids and no desire to have kids.

Other men can save themselves quite a bit of stress and lead much more fulfilling lives, if they would learn to avoid all women and relationships with them.

I can't wait until my credit cards are paid off and I can get out and enjoy the things I enjoy again. This tike, I am going to be smarter about it, and NOT have a girlfriend that tags along, only claiming to enjoy those things and lying about many of the other things women lie about, like being loyal for instance...

2/6/2016 9:11:10 AM Men can't handle it when the playing field is evened out?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

and we are back to to my original statement...you find what you are looking for...look for the bad and you will always find some. Look for the good and you always find some.

Oddly enough, they can usually be found in the same place. I choose to focus on the good and protect myself from the bad. In order to do that I must recognize both. You have your methods and I have mine.

Be well Sir.